Planetside 2 Electric Boogaloo

That's right it's back
Since WWEW is officially kill the stragglers and I have started up a new outfit aptly named WWEW 2 Electric Boogaloo.

To anyone new looking to come join in on the fun the same application rules apply
Make a character on Emerald sever
Post your loadout screen with your name in the thread with a meme
Goto the outfit browser in game and find the outfit using the tag W2EB creative right
In the application put your ID and post number, once again with a meme

For anyone still in WWEW who is still active and wants to come along for the ride you can just apply

I'm on almost everyday once I get home from work
Lets make Auraxis great again

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2/index.php?threads/game-update-9-7.242625/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But why not just log in to the normal outfit and play rather than cooking up something new?

Have you seen the kind of autism normal outfits get, why would you ever want to play with people who unironically team kill because someones playing music over prox

that and we've lost almost everyone who can accept invites now so we might aswell get a fresh start

dude let these threads die already

Yea, no.

the regulars left because people said wwew was dead i ran into about 8 of them last night they were playing vanu once they saw people still played they joined us

there has to be something there to split from

I haven't played since mid 2014 where I'd put in a shit ton of hours into it, and am thinking of getting back in. What's changed since then?

From 2014 quite a bits changed, they added in base building, changed the way you cont lock, and added some new guns if i'm correct

Shit base building! how does that work? the game was based around base capture so I cant imagine how they'd add that in.

they aren't bases like the ones you're thinking of. They're based around the new way of cont locking which is VP you create a hive (base) that you use to generate VP by filling it with Cortium which is a resource that spawns around the map that you mine using an ant (the new vehicle) which can store cortium inside it to be transferred into the hive or if you're not a fag you can get a Cortium Barrier that acts as a shield from all damage as long as you have cortium to power it

there's also defensive turrets n shit that you can set up along with auto targeting systems to keep the hives safe, thats pretty much everything i can think of off the top of my head but im sure there's alot more

but it's not October yet

Sounds like a cool mechanic. I'm genuinely exited to play again

the shit for the bases is pretty pricey considering how much of it there is but if you focus on it, it shouldnt be to hard

1000 CERTS TO UNLOCK A CONSTRUCT

yeah that
you can always pay in good goy points

Tell me when you're set up i'm down to base build with you

How much damage does a brick of C4 do? The stats say a tank mine does 1,250 dmg each but doesnt mention the figure for C4. Im trying to work out if it worth certing into 4 bricks on an engy to deal with fortified sunderers and construction bases etc, over the standard 3 tank mines, its gonna be 2000 certs so its not cheap.

the damage depends on what you're bombing

with 2 bricks of c4 you can kill a totally un-upgraded sundy assuming nobody repairs it, not so sure about full deployment shield though.
But if you want to go sundae hunting get AT nades and c4 on your HA, should melt them right down.
Did they finally do that big update they promised? I stopped playing around the time they were posting about it.

I mean obviously>>10641540

I have a engy loadout called Anti-Materiel with archer and av turret. I want it to be my demolitions expert.

If im gonna drop 2000 certs on 4 C4s and lose my max flak armor too, then i want to be able to one shot max teir bunker/shield busses and prob some construction objects too. Otherwise theres no point.

Why do you want to distance yourself from the old outfit? I played until people stopped logging in and we never had any major problem besides a few autistic people sperging

Looks like you are just trying to hijack the outfit. To be fair the current leader rarely plays, but what you doing will just make pointless drama

They fix the ugly ass uniforms that still look like shit on high settings?

No because that doesnt matter. One single thing alone matter in this game w.r.t graphics and that is

F R A M E R A T E

Tip: Do you ever feel like you get fucked int he ass more often than not in 1v1, like your aim is just never there? Thats because the actual mouse aiming doesnt even start working properly until at least 60fps due to the problem the game engine has with gpu input lag, and 1v1 when someone is up in your face and both your guns start spitting bullets (ie particles in the game engine) is when the fps tanks.

I think the fact that the fucking sights weren't even aligned properly on all the guns for the longest time might have played a bigger role

fuckin lol

They still arnet.

A lot of iron sights are even visibly off kilter which is a shame because being an iron sight CQC hipster is fun sometimes.

Fam, most of us are burnt out and agreed to wait until October before we play again. Our helmet will be in the game by then and we might get our emblem finally.

yep totally stealing it fam

If you nerds really do come back in Oct ill just kill this one, but until then we can just fag around in here

why does this thread exist
we had a funeral and everything
let it die you fag and dont do another thread until something major releases
like battleye

What wrong with killing a faggot?

Sure, you can mute, but that's not as fun.

if you want me to accept applications i'll just come online. all you need to do is ask. i dont think there's a need or a proper reason to make another WWEW platoon. you can do what you want ofcourse but i think its better to let WWEW rest for now untill we come up with a good event in the future.

t. gunnernacho. my steam ID is gunnernacho also you can add me and send me a message whenever you need somebody accepted

Daily reminder the new Wrelfare patch dropped and it was shit, No cert refunds for you goys!

forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2/index.php?threads/game-update-9-7.242625/

Makes me glad I didn't buy any. Still waiting for the content update during Halloween, though.