Oh boy here we go

Oh boy here we go

Its almost like they are trying to compete with someone.

Does the Xbone even have any actual decent exclusives? Anything I think of also on either the PS4 or PC.

The NX, right?
Ahahahahahahahahahhah

Greatest Games โœ–

I'm glad to see they'll be at eachother's throats a bit. I don't like gamers fighting over stupid console war shit, but the companies fighting leads to better shit for all of us.

xbone has bloodborne now?

Neptunia expected it months ago.

The Xbone and Win 10 purposefully will be sharing games soon, so no. But a console is still more portable than a desktop of roughly the same power, so it still has it's uses. I mostly use my PC, but I'm glad to have a Xbone in the living room.

Wew lad. Well, i still use my OG xbox to play snes and genesis games.

Bloodborne and KOFXIV are the last games the PS4 hasn't surrendered to PC yet, and I can do without Bloodborne.

I was seriously considering a PS4 until EDF 4.1 hit PC.

:eggplant:

test

That and arcade emulation is why I still have one. Since Capcom's AVP game (and a lot of other fighting and beat'em up games) will never see rerelease, it's a nice thing to have around.

How did it go?

I still don't know how to shitpost with emojis

KOFXIV will get a PC release eventually. Chinks and Huelanders don't own PS4s, they're all on the PC.

I know, I just gotta be patient. Game looks fun as fuck.

bully this nerd

It really is, especially after the netcode patch. The only thing is online has a fuckload of rage quitters and casuals relying on the auto-combo.

Luckily, you can filter people by their match completion record and all the auto-combos are the same each time so it's piss easy to block the attacks. Still wish there was a better punishment for rage quitters and that you can filter out auto-combo users

ยดNot a shill at all guys.

Rage quitters would be my biggest worry, that's a lot of the reason I don't play SFV all that much these days.

What, I should pretend I don't own things?

What a faggot.

One day, at Microsoft:

"Xbawks sales are down! Did the kids give up on gaming?"
"Uh, no, sir. It seems the PC has become so powerful and cost-effective that everyone is gaming there now."
"What? This is unacceptable! We must do something. Let's make the PC so painful to use that they will give up and return to the Xbawks."

And that's how Windows 10 happened.

We have a test board so you don't have to make yourself look like an idiot, idiot.

>>>/test/

๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†

:honorsword:

Of course you'll have the greatest games when your competitors have no games

At least that BloodborneMachine has that going for it, the Xbone has fuck all.
Consoles are cancer, anyway.

If only that were actually true

8===โœŠ๐Ÿผ==D๐Ÿ’ฆ

I say this literally without a trace of irony: IT IS 2016 FOR FUCK'S SAKE

Delete this
(๏พ’๏ฟฃโ–ฝ๏ฟฃ)๏ธปโ”ณโ•ไธ€

๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘€ good shit goเฑฆิ sHit๐Ÿ‘Œ thats โœ” some good๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œshit right๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œthere๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ rightโœ”there โœ”โœ”if i do ฦฝaาฏ so my self ๐Ÿ’ฏ i say so ๐Ÿ’ฏ thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: สณแถฆแตสฐแต— แต—สฐแต‰สณแต‰) mMMMMแŽทะœ๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ‘ŒะO0ะžเฌ OOOOOะžเฌ เฌ Ooooแต’แต’แต’แต’แต’แต’แต’แต’แต’๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘ŒGood shit

They're not only holding back software, but 4K content will be held back by consoles as well.
Why even release 4K blu-rays if "4K" gaming consoles all the normalgoyim own don't even fucking play them?