The Opoid War: Your anecdotal evidence, please

Getting a ground-level view of the American opoid epidemic

There has been a lot of hand-wringing in the press about the sharp uptick in opoid/opiate use, generally among working-class whites. The pattern seems to be get strung out on oxycodone or hydrocodone first, then turn to street drugs like heroin or (often deadly) synthetic opoids like fentanyl.

Today I would like to ask you for your anecdotal evidence: Do you personally know many or any junkies? Do you see any conspicuous changes in your community? I'm addressing Americans primarily, but I'd be interested to know the situation in other parts of the world as well.

Just how bad is it? And is it a (((planned))) tactic in the ongoing efforts at white genocide?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibogaine
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/portugal-decriminalised-drugs-14-years-ago-and-now-hardly-anyone-dies-from-overdosing-10301780.html
healthland.time.com/2010/11/23/portugals-drug-experience-new-study-confirms-decriminalization-was-a-success/
forbes.com/sites/alexmorrell/2015/07/01/the-oxycontin-clan-the-14-billion-newcomer-to-forbes-2015-list-of-richest-u-s-families/#346999b075e0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raymond_Sackler
edition.cnn.com/2017/07/06/health/opioid-opana-er-pulled-endo/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8hlAS5aeFL4
archive.is/eeg4i
genius.com/Path-of-resistance-cant-stop-the-truth-lyrics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tobacco_Master_Settlement_Agreement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Picralima
kratomcrazy.com/blog/2017/05/02/everything-need-know-akuamma/
globalresearch.ca/the-spoils-of-war-afghanistan-s-multibillion-dollar-heroin-trade/91
rt.com/op-edge/399575-afghan-heroin-funded-us-political/
larouchepub.com/eiw/public/2016/eirv43n45-20161104/31-32_4345.pdf
ronpaullibertyreport.com/archives/the-afghan-war-opioid-addiction-in-america
obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Kenza-Schnur&lc=1234&pid=186040641&mid=7477442
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QeXHcylJy9w
theguardian.com/society/2015/nov/21/children-who-grow-up-on-prescription-drugs-us
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only one friend from HS is pretty much gone. A couple acquaintances from college are on the way.

I know some junkies. Opiate abuse is something that has really picked up in the last decade.

Heroin has always been around, but now it's pretty common for kids to be smoking pills and eventually injecting.

I only ever knew one person who was totally forgone because of herion smoking. Horrible for your health.

I live in Minnesota. Throughout Highschool I attended a charter school that was not low-class or low-income. A large number of the people I knew there used drugs regularly, not just outside of school but during and throughout, both buying/selling and using. A personal close friend passed out at one time due to heroin use. Just this past week I received word from another friend that a student we both knew who was a year ahead of us had died from a drug overdose. Throughout some semesters, opioids and opiates were so commonly used in our friend group we refered to them as Altoids because of the tins we stored them in.

Yep, it's really bad, and really widespread, and does not look accidental

I am a junkie, *quack quack*, ama

Not burger, Norwegian, but my mother is a junkie. Or was. It's sort of hard to tell here because we have these "nice" systems where junkies are shuffled over on "healthy" legal opoids like methadone and kept in a somewhat working state. She started off as so many does, with a type of depression after some hard life events. After a minor surgery the doctors prescribed her the equivalent to your oxycontin. Well, the pain from the surgery went away, but the soothing psychological effects made sure she stayed on as a customer. From there to juggling prescriptions, to forging prescriptions, to buying pills from "friends," to buying pills on the street, to buying heroin when pills weren't available.

Pretty much ruined my family. It's hard to describe what exactly creates so much problems for everyone around a junkie. They start lying, they mess up economics, they change personalities, they start manipulating people. In short they become very toxic people and it's even worse if they were a good person before that because you've somehow, subconsciously put them in the box of people you love and trust and so you let their bullshit slide for way too long.

For all my looking I've never found a way of curing them, at least not in our society where retarded therapists, social workers, pseudoscience psychologists and doctors stand ready to "help." Their help is pretty much worse than anything. They'll help feed the addiction and try to manage it by more pills of different kinds. Anti-psychotics and anti-depressants and the like. The person in question will become less and less themselves and more and more like a zombie. I guess if I could do it all over again with what I know today and with no trust towards the medical establishment I'd say if a person you love starts down that road just kidnap them, lock them in a basement with healthy food, physical exercise, constructive literature and a kind but strict attitude from you for about a year or so. That's how long it takes in many cases for the body to go back to normal from that crap. It's no wonder junkies can't manage on their own or with the poisonous help of the system.

I've had a bit more success with convincing young people who weren't really that far into it to stop. The young men often just need a father figure to talk to and go fishing. They will listen to reason if you really care. The young women can't into reason of course, but they can often be convinced by arguments to vanity. Show them how EVERY junky, ever, loose their teeth and ends up looking like shit. Get them to meet some 10 year+ junkies and have them tell the story of how "I was convinced loosing my teeth wasn't going to happen to me." Because they all think the lifestyle won't affect them the same way it does every single junkie, ever. But of course, it does.

All in all, it's a horrible and evil thing. It's one of the first things I'd outlaw if I could. The distributors should just be lined up and shot. As an old policeman once told me, "yeah, we know where it's distributed from but we're told not to touch it." This is being intentionally inflicted on our societies from the highest echelons.

A few

A lot more homeless people, car break-ins, and i found some needles in the parking lot at the local grocery store.

The problem is due to the lack of accountability for MDs. In their domain they are treated like gods who can do no wrong and they act like it.
Doctors can kill dozens of people during their career and never see so much as a write up.
Had your appendix or gallbladder removed? 90% chance there was nothing wrong with it. They just wont mention the path results. They also like to misdiagnose patients because it increases the insurance payoff (grandpa diagnosed with sepsis? probably a uti…).

I could write a tome about the problems doctors cause with their arrogance alone (in general street shitters are the worst. military are the best). Not even mentioning their average (often below) iqs and flat refusal to learn new techniques or systems.

Midwest Alcoholic user here (meaning I go AA and NA meetings regularly). Various people in the program are recovering from opiate usage.

The older demographic (40's+) of opiate users stem from prescriptions and abusing scripts.

The younger crowd varies depending on upbringing. Some had access to opiates due to stealing mommy and daddy's scripts. Others gained pills through parties and friends. This type would be stereotyped as children of well off parents who go into substance abuse then evolved into addiction (however this group is not limited to those with financial means.) This group are those who start with pills and scripts that aren't necessarily their own.

The other group is stereotyped as "hardcore" users. People who delve into opiates through heroin and non prescription drugs.

Often with the young group, the odds of relapse are high and consequently overdosing. I've noticed the older crowd seems to have a better grasp of their mortality and a higher sense of "oh shit I'm gonna die if I keep this up". Of course there are exceptions to the trend.

Overall, the usage is most definitely here and shows no signs of showing down. More and more people enter into the program. Some stick around and make it. Some go back out then come back in. Some go back out and their obituary is in the news a little time later.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibogaine

Should have been more clear.

In 1981 an unnamed European manufacturer produced 44 kg of iboga extract. The entire stock was purchased by Carl Waltenburg, who distributed it under the name "Indra extract" and used it in 1982 to treat heroin addicts in Christiania, Denmark, a squatter village where heroin addiction was widespread.[53] Indra extract was available for sale over the Internet until 2006, when the Indra web presence disappeared. Various products are currently sold in a number of countries as "Indra extract", but it is unclear if any of them are derived from Waltenburg's original stock. Ibogaine and related indole compounds are susceptible to oxidation over time.[

Lmao

It didn't work back when Burroughs shilled for it, it's not going to work now

Good input user, I've definitely noticed that overall the drug problem affects younger people regardless of income level, the deciding factor seems to be whether they had attentive parents or not. However all the stuff I hear is from friends-of-friends, despite living in Florida (drug capital of America) I don't know any abusers personally. Good luck with AA.

I get it, AA methods/ideology are a little wacky, but getting together and talking things out is always beneficial.

Yes my experiences:

next

next

next

Literally we are surrounded by vice it is being pushed down our throats at every angle. They entrap us in slavery to vice and call it freedom.

My only vice is sexual "women" and they tempt me with the ease of pussy through all these fucking social media venues…… I struggle everyday with it.

No but I live in Ontario and even a small town here has had fetanyl related deaths in the last two years. I happened to learn this at a first aid course the other day… Theres some OTC drug kit you can buy (almost freely?) that has a nasal mist that almost immediately drops their fetanyl high and saves them from an OD (but makes them angry and strong?)

First example was medium/large midwest town in Michigan.

Dont.

Like all things in life, you have to work for it. Easy come easy go, and if you bed with a ho, youll know

Afghanistan wasn't just about the US getting into the Middle East for the Kikes, albeit it was the driving factor.
The US profits in so many ways from the military industrial complex as well but the five largest profit margins in the world come from what youngins?
Gold. Oil. Diamonds. Sex Trafficking. Drugs.
Two of those aren't taxable because they're illegal.
Lets focus on the Heroin for obvious reasons.
The USA has a war on drugs ammirite?
K
The police at local state and federal levels receive your tax dollars to fight it.
Jails attorneys judges corrections officers probation officers prosecutors and everything in between on the Judicial system get paid from it being illegal.
Hospitals rehabs EMTs counselors etc all make money from the addicts.
Big pharmaceutical companies use the products made from the opium poppy to make their opioid pain medication vicodin morphine oxycodone etc.
Big pharma also then creates addicts.
Who then turn into junkies.
Then big pharma makes methadone and suboxone for the junkies.
Following?
The CIA imports the Heroin using the military.
American Gangster was a degenerate hollykike film but they discussed this heavily (albeit it was set in the Vietnam Era) it was a true story and still is.
Moving on.
Afghanistan was because they produce 96% of the world's Heroin / Opiate supplies.
I'm also not going to spoonfeed you youngfaggots on who benefits from this and why but here's the quick rundown.
The Taliban actually were the good guys even though they were shitskins. They ended the production of Heroin and incentivized cash crops.
When did they end it? 2001.
Heroin and Opioid production has increased under CIANigger control of Afghanistan.
US troops are forced to defend the poppy fields.
White Genocide and Shekels for everyone (who is non-white)
Pure Coincidence.

You're also a bean burner, you'll get the rope too

Forgot to mention a BIG ONE
Probably the biggest problem of all

literally all these kids are on meth while delta waves are being played at 120db and lights are flashing while demonic symbols are being flashed on a screen… and these kids think they are part of a good spiritual growth…

My cousin died of a heroin OD back in 1999 or so. Then a childhood friend died of heroin OD two years ago after being a junkie for quite some time. I know a few other people who are rotting from abuse/misuse of anti-depressants, benzos, and things like that. All white. In my neighborhood, it's quickly (((DIVERSIFYING))) and shootings, break-ins, and crime is on the rise.

oh no

Anyone took XANAX ?!

Her family is part of the European descent upper class in Mexico City, you would have done anything to experience what I did with her.

Brother all the paths of vice lead to the degenerate wasteland we are a part of.

All the sexual degenerates meet up with the drug degenerates and have orgies and shit here in la.. They go hand in hand.

There's a lamp post with your name on it

all correct!
also the US never gave a FUCK about NK until they started growing opium and it made its way to the US

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

You're literally a cummies addict

Anyone took XANAX ?!

Don't. Benzodiazepines are almost as bad as opoids. Stay away, it will ruin your life.

shut up you stupid fucking bar head, black out and asphyxiate

It's a baby tier drug

They are 100% as bad, not almost. Xanax users are the most idiotic of any fucking drug users, they make raging alcoholics look like teenage stoners.

Why?

Yeah I dated someone that got into heroin and eventually died from it.

Because of you.

Yeah, they might be as bad. They certainly mess up the psyche just as bad and are just as addictive, if not more. It's easier being a benzo-addict though, because they are cheaper and easier to get prescriptions for.

They don't help for your problems, are very addictive, makes you slow and dumb, even after you stop. Just don't do it, it's crap.

Its the lack of inhibition that xanax produces that makes xanax users do incredibly stupid shit one would not do otherwise.

degenerate or not, i fucking love adderall. i only take it once or twice a month, sometimes not at all. but wew lad, it does kick my ass into gear and makes my cognitive abilities razor sharp. it's pretty much the only time i ever play vidya is when i get a few addys.

I've been clean off of heroin for several years now, I was in the scene for about 10 years. It's gotten pretty fucking bad, when I first got into it there was still a lot of stigma and it was a pretty hardcore thing to do.

Nowadays my town is full of 14 and 15 year olds that are doing this shit, and doing it even less responsibly than my friends and I were at 20.

I've had a lot of friends die from various drug related causes like overdoses, suicides, murders, etc.

if there's anything else you'd like to know just ask

My body starts shaking when I'm going to sleep. Xanax might fix it.

That's true. But there's really something with opoid addicts that's just… somewhat worse in a sense. It's hard to put your finger on. The average benzo-addict is like a housewife who just lies on the couch all day. They usually don't follow the path of the opoid addict which ends up as a walking corpse without teeth.

I guess it's dumb to argue which is worse, they are both 100% poison, doesn't help for anything and everyone should stay away. Opoids are for post-operation only, benzos have no function at all. Stay away.

Yes, it will fix it. And give you 10 other and much worse problems to contend with in a year. It's like fixing a pain in your finger by cutting off your hand.

benzos are worse than opiods. the withdrawals from benzos can kill you, opiate w/ds almost never will.

well I took sulbutiamine before, but it does not work anymore

ANYONE TRIED XANAX WITH ALCOHOL ?!

tbh i get this, i used to get dexamphetamines from my housemate with adhd to study, it really does help, i could write double to triple as much per hour on them, and it was good stuff to, not just writing anything.

yes i did one time when i was younger.
i wish with some friends and one of them gave me a bar or two in return for something, and i popped both of them not really thinking anything of it.

i went to a bar later that night and i remember standing there with a beer in my hand talking to someone, and the next thing i knew it was morning and i was in my bed and there was taco bell scattered all over my drive way.

thank holy fuck i got a ride back to my place by whoever, i had to walk back to the bar to get my car. wouldn't ever do that shit again.

I'm working class so all I see is stimulant abuse. People who use sedative type drugs tend to be some well-off kid or mentally a nigger, so they don'tmake many lasting connections.
Whites who use stimulants tend to be more recoverable than sedative users. The most common things I see are that stimulant users want to experience more of their day and do things while sedative users just want to melt away and do nothing

oh well, this happens only with alcohol too, so

why are you not taking it daily then?

So what were they using in ww2?

somehow i feel taking adderall every day would be a bad thing. yuck. if i ever do get a script i'd still only take a few a few times a week on my days off

well for one i don't have a prescription, but i also didn't want to become addicted or to fuck my brain chemistry up… it was only a few days out of every few months to smash out my assessment work.

I take lots of Oxycodone and Adderall.
Been ADD my whole life and was in a nearly deadly car crash 8 years ago.
Sucks to be a pleb, don't it?

No one ever really quits, when the chips are down you're a junkie

I keep it simple with alcohol and cocaine.

MDMA IS a stimulant, and it is an amphetamine, just as meth is. Clenched jaw is a pretty common effect of MDMA.

What the car accidents has to with it?

it's much more common for mdma to be mixed with speed because it has a similar effect but lasts longer

pro tip: sniff amyl while on mdma at a techno club for a brain orgasm

not that i condone the use of illicit drugs

Pharmaceutical companies are very aggressive in the way they market their products and they're very keen on keeping control of the AMA, which sets the guidelines for all doctors and medical personnel. All AMA board members without exception are in the pocket of big pharma, so now when you get into an accident the paramedics immediately get you high on opioids, even if you were not injured in any way. Even if that user had not been in a nearly deadly crash he would've been offered painkillers and given a prescription. It is standard practice.

how hard was it to get a script to adderall

Been in severe chronic pain since the car accident, and will be the rest of my life.
This is why I'm prescribed 75 oxy a month from the pain management Dr

In 3rd grade I made noises all day and didn't pay attention to anything or anyone.
Dr diagnosed me with ADD.
Started out on Methylphenidate
Now I take Dextroamphetamine

Maybe because those people have MRI's and other pathology for their severe chronic pain.

In my case, I'm in constant severe pain.
It took a long time to get prescribed the correct dose of oxy.

No one knows that, user.

He literally fell off the face of the earth once he started working for jewgle.
Rip kid

I do.
For 8 years now I've been in sever pain.
I've been to the Orthopedic and Neurologist.
Neither will do surgery, because of the risk of making it worse.
I've had a lot of trigger point injections and an spinal epidural that made the pain much worse.
I goto the chiropractor regularly and exercise daily.
I also take a cocktail of other drugs/ supplements.
My pain scale from 1-10 stays in the 7-9 sometimes 11 stage.
This isn't something that heals, it only gets worse.

For those who don't know: Many doctors no longer prescribe opiates, because they're scared that they might get sued if someone overdoses on their oxies and because it's a pain in the ass to deal with junkies, so now there are specialized doctors and "pain clinics" everywhere that hand out the opium to the masses. They're basically drug dealers.

A psychiatrist is not a doctor. He is a pharmaceutical salesman

Chronic pain is just a smoke screen to push highly addictive opioids on the masses. The story is almost always the same:
Knee injury, car accident, back injury, broken leg -> opioid prescriptiopn -> lifetime addict. That's why the junkies of today are mostly soccer moms, because they were all given opies to deal with "Postpartum depression" or back pain and got addicted. Then they make up stories about chronic pain to cover their opioid addiction and some may even experience real pain in the form of withdrawal symptoms.

Go back, r9k, go back!

Eventually, NKVD tactics will have to be used to treat the jewgle problem.

I'm sorry to hear that, sounds terrible. But there's always hope. Remarkable regressions of ailments happens all the time and because of the placebo effect it's always better to keep an open mind to that things can get better. Obviously because of your situation you're one of the few people where opoid use is actually warranted, so your addiction is justified for now.

Tearjerking big pharma shills like ced540 always show up whenever there are discussions about the prescription drug epidemic.
"Oh me, oh my, why do you want me to suffer? Do you have no compassion? Oh me oh my"
The must be monitoring keywords or something.

Go back, r9k, go back!

Eventually, NKVD tactics will have to be used to treat the jewgle problem.

I'd like to see you make it one day, let alone a month in the amount of pain I experience.
Your Jewish virtue signalling isn't going o work here Kike.

Go back, r9k, go back!

Eventually, after SHTF, NKVD tactics will have to be used to treat the jewgle problem.

Don't reply to the big pharma shill (ced540). He has ADD, is bipolar, suffers from backpain, has bullets in his chest, inoperable tumors, etc. etc. and when he became a lifelong customer of Pfizer his life finally became livable again. It never ends this shit.

I'm not an addict.
If I sit around and do nothing I can probably go a few days without needing my pain meds.
I work on a farm and do a lot of physical labor, so I end up taking the oxy daily.

lol
Found the Jew.
Filtered.

Grandmother lives in the sticks down a long dirt road. She's the last house with power.
The house on a hilltop past her got a new owner. Shortly after a lady moved in and her boyfriend followed, dozens of cars a day would go down this highly private road. Police set up a trap and caught quite a few of them possessing. Grandmother thought they would had stopped the shady shit, but when I stayed over I had to inform her they just started coming in the deas of night.

Game cameras work really well to check license plates surprisingly.

Trips checked!

Well, there are people who actually live in so much pain that it's justified that they are made into opium addicts. But you are right, they are extremely rare fringe cases and have no bearing on the discussion at hand. In 99% of cases the use is not warranted.

Everyone who's been on opiates for an extended period of time is an addict. That's how opiates work. But that's ok if your situation is what you say it is.

Only those who are on a really high dose of opiates need to be tapered off.

10mg 3 times a day is a very low dose.

Don't get me wrong, if someone hadn't taken a perc b4, it would prob knock them on their ass.

We're not discussing your imaginary, made-up smorgasbord of mental and physical illnesses, shill. We're discussing the opioid epidemic.

That's delusional.

Which part.
It's actually medically accurate.

Did u get jewed by auto correct m8?

Everyone who takes that dose you're talking about over an extended period of time will become addicted to opiates. That you seem to argue it doesn't makes me very skeptical of you. At best you're delusional about it, at worst you're a shill like the other guy says.

Potato, potato. There's not really that much difference between a modern medically sponsored oxy addict and a good old timey chinatown dungeon addict. The mechanism that makes people addicted to opium based substances is the same.

I live in the cuckhole that is hongcouver, I can confirm there are a shitload more opiate users
I live in a pretty nice part of town, didn't hear sirens very often about 10 years ago, nowadays it's nonstop ambulances dealing with overdosing junkies in the street.

Of course chronic pain was even rarer just a few decades ago, so if big pharma was serious about chronic pain, they would look at the cause for chronic pain, which in most cases are their own painkillers.

You have people with real injuries who are given painkillers to suppress the pain and as a result do not rest and let their wounds and injuries heal properly. They don't even know that they're causing more injuries by moving around, because they can't feel any pain. These "doctors" who overprescribe painkillers are criminals who should be in prison for violating their hippocratic oath and willfully causing bodily harm to their patients.

Do not ever take painkillers if you have joint pain. Just rest and take it easy. Your back or knee will never ever heal if you take painkillers and remain active, you are just causing permanent damage.

You sound exactly like all the junkies I ever met in my life. Not the user you're responding to and not saying you're lying about your pain, but literally every single junkie I've ever met always says the same shit.

'You don't understand! I am in mega ultra super duper pain. I wouldn't be able to function without muh durgz.'
Meanwhile they get daddy government paying for their shit while they sit on their ass popping pills all day, complaining that their back hurts even though they never get up from their couch. Complaining their aches and pains aren't healing even though they quit physical therapy or think doing some squats and stretches every morning is too tiresome.
'Nah I don't do that stupid shit, it's uncomfortable and it won't work anyway. Yeah no that doctor doesn't know shit. That other doctor, though, the one who didn't hesitate to give me pain meds for something I could fix on my own? That guy is the best, man.'

Some of them are so fucking sad their entire lives consist of popping pills and convincing themselves they have all kinds of problems, repeating the act over and over, basically inducing hypochondria in themselves just so they can lie convincingly to the government welfare inspectors and keep the cash and pills flowing in.

Yes, I've observed this effect in action myself a myriad of times. Someone has a simple knee injury or something, gets on the opiates, uses their leg horribly wrong for an extended period of time because they don't feel the pain properly, and a couple of years later the leg is in 10x worse condition that when they started out. That's why I tried to get through to the other guy to at least hold on to the hope that things can be better. I know his doctors have told him he's a lost cause and he believed it.

Thank you for pointing out the obvious.
ALL OPIOID ROADS LEAD TO AFGHANISTAN
Pharma-industrial opioids are semisynthetic, which means that big pharma has to synthesize them from natural opioids — poppy plants. All proprietary opioids are made from the poppy plant or its derivatives like raw opium or morphine. Semisynthetic opioids, such as Oxycodone, were introduced to the prescription market from the 1950s onward, followed by slow-release formulations (Oxycontin) in the 1990s and early 2000s, which doctors began embracing for the treatment of chronic pain and pain relief among them were the fentanyl patch, hydromorphone and Oxycontin, the latter made by U.S.-based Purdue Pharma, which aggressively marketed its product to practicing physicians and medical school students as a highly effective painkiller “without unacceptable side-effects” — including addiction. Prescription numbers soared — in Canada, the U.S. and elsewhere — as did growing reports of addictions and overdose deaths. It is an epidemic and as you have pointed out, the CIA and the US military is at the center of it.

In highschool I had surgery on my mouth to pull a tooth down. I got prescribed hydrocodone for the pain afterwards. I didn't really need them but I started taking them before bed because it was the best night of sleep I ever had. I had them regularly refilled for a period of time. By the time I was off them my father was on them for back pains (multiple sclerosis). I started taking them for the same purpose - just sleeping. But now I do regularly take them since he gets 90 a month. I limit myself to one a day so I wouldn't say I'm some junkie but I can totally see how people go crazy with these things.

I'd never make the jump to heroine or needles because I find nothing more repulsive. This is a real problem because I'm a smart kid whose smart about my shit. I google everything about the drug - it's effects, how it can be abused etc. If you get some retards on this shit it opens up a real avenue for abuse and intro to hard drugs. I pop one at work just to get things done but I had a friend who bought 30 from his coworker and he's popping 6 at a time because the 'high' wears off after a few hours and they are literally South Park tier chasing the dragon.

One really good friend of mine had an ex who started hanging out with the wrong crowd. She ended up OD'ing on H and her new boyfriend who got her into it left body on her parents porch - Her father is a cop. But I don't think she transitioned off prescription.

Just my anecdote as a 'responsible' user of hydrocodone that has seen abuse of said hydros, while knowing someone who got fucked up on H without the transition from opiates. And again, this shit is dangerous if you get the wrong person hooked.

Yeah, pain is an important feedback mechanism. numbing your senses to avoid emotional and physical pain may seem like a good idea in the short term, but in the long term it is just making things worse.

I would. Occisonal use -> Regular use -> Habitual use. You're a stage 2 junkie and you better get off this ride while you can.
You think you're stronger than opies, that's very dumb. Don't think for a minute that you can reason with your brains reward system. You can't.

Said every heroin junkie in your situation right now before their chips were down. Assuming that you're honest about your actual consumption (addicts lie to others because they lie to themselves,) then you're fortunate enough to be in a situation where you can get out now. You should start tapering yourself off now while you have the chance. One day you'll be in a psychologically stressing situation perhaps combined with not being able to nick your fathers drugs. What will happen then?

Just start with stopping right now. You don't need it. You started when you had a tooth pulled, just reflect a bit on how retarded that is. There are no 'responsible' users.

I experienced a set back when I was going to physical therapy.
It was when I had a lumbar spinal epidural injection.
It was a failed procedure and my legs have hurt like hell ever since.
It made physical therapy nearly impossible.
I still did it though.
I admit I'm not disciplined enough to continue to do those exercises, but I do walk a couple miles a day.

You're the problem bud.

You're a mentally ill pervert no better than a faggot.

Nonsense.

Even if you are in physical pain, you are still a junky and you are eventually going to run out of medications that will work at all for you. After 8 years I suspect that you are probably on mega doses and built up tolerances is already an issue for you.
At this point I suspect you have two choices now, continue this merry go round of drugs until it kills you, or seek out other methods with different doctors for your pain.

Wrong.
Been taking 10mg perc's for 8 years now.
Some days are better then others.
I mentioned b4 that I'm always in severe pain.
I manage it well.
I know when to stop when it comes to physical activities.
I take a low dose that takes away the severity of the pain, it doesn't numb it at all.
That's not how pain management works.

I have a great team of doctors.
I see my pain management doctor once a month.
Already done 20 physical therapy visits earlier this year.
I see my Orthopedic doctor for trigger point injections as needed.
I goto the chiropractor as needed.
Sometimes weekly, sometimes biweekly- monthly.
I walk a couple miles very day.
I try to limit physical activities like bush hogging bumpy pastures to a couple hours a day max, with a day break in-between as to not cause my pain levels to spike to unmanageable levels.

I used to be able to drive the tractor all day.

It sucks being crippled.
My old lady keeps suggesting I apply for disability.
As it takes a couple of years to get on it.

This year is the first that I've had health insurance since I was a teen.

Not sure what's gonna happen next year.

With the subsidiary, I pay 19/month.
Then I'll have to pay taxes on 22k income at the end of the year.

Kinda sucks that I don't have a real job, and I have to rely on family to support me.

At least I can still help here on the farm.

I meant 12k not 22.
It's 5am here and I suck at proof reading.

I'm in the same boat as you. Most people don't know what chronic pain means. It means it never stops. Ever. Non stop. Constantly.

I used to be able to run miles. Now what.

Heiled.

Now we redpill normies.

I live in New Hampshire, and as Trump mentioned on the campaign trail a few times, opiate abuse is out of control here. I personally know 5 still living junkies off the top of my head from the town I grew up in, and I know of 2 that have died from it (one in my own house). One person I know has stolen thousands of dollars from his brother and mother just to keep his addiction going.

Opiates are the worst drugs. They turn you into a shell of a human and make you do things you would never do. It seems as powerful a weapon as porn.

Then you need to seek a bipartisan solution.
The ZOG and their all opiates are bad rhetoric gets us no where.
Look at Portugal, they did something that worked.
I'm not saying that it would work exactly like that here, but it's worth noting that it did work.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/portugal-decriminalised-drugs-14-years-ago-and-now-hardly-anyone-dies-from-overdosing-10301780.html

I didn't mean to imply that all opiate use is bad. What's bad is opiate abuse. For pain management, opiates can be great, as long as the person using them has a strong enough will to not become a junkie.

Unfortunately I don't think there is a solution here that can be reached through politics. The reason opiate abuse is so bad in the US is because the CIA are the biggest drug runners on the planet, and convincing them to give up that cash cow/goyim distractor is unlikely to say the least.

This is my story after using opiates for about a decade now, from age 18 and now I'm 27, with maybe a few months clean here and there. This isn’t a copypasta, and took me about 2 hours to type up, I’ll have to put it in sections. I've been lurking pol for about 6 years, and I'll post maybe 1 or 2 times a year. This is a long story, and it’s more for me to tell it than for others to read it, but it’s a very common story for junkies around my age. It’s also a story of how I went from a commie hipster in college to a potential right wing death squad member.
I started using in college going to UCF in Orlando, FL. My group of friends from highschool (class of ’08) had always been smoking pot, doing shrooms, the occasional xanax, but nothing too addicting. We were white middle-upper class liberal hipsters (we considered ourselves communists or at least socialists, as it was/is the fad of the time. Just starting out on our own, no curfews or parents, we were able to experiment with MDMA and acid, then we starting doing this "new drug" called "Roxies". We were "educated and intelligent" psychonaughts, so we usually researched drugs extensively on sites like Erowid before trying them, but for whatever reason there wasn't many trip reports or knowledge at this time, and I'm not even sure we would have heeded it because the high made life THAT much better.
We started out just snorting them or eating them. I had no idea it was heroin in pill form, and my buddies probably didn't either. We did them a few days a week at first, getting great euphoria, nods, the "good" opiate itches, less anxiety, we could socialize and talk to girls easier, everything was better on opiates. At this point they were between $10-15 for each 30mg pill (about the standard single dose, roughly equivalent to a bag of decent heroin), and you could get 10 for $100. We did them for about a week straight, 1-2 doses a day, and then we tried to take a break.

This is when we all found out that opiate withdrawals are so intolerable, you get so sick and anxious and paranoid and can't sleep for days writhing in pain, feeling like ants are crawling and biting you in your bones and muscles. The only cure is stay clean for a few weeks, tough it out, or spend $10 to get normal again and maybe even get a good buzz. This meant that daily use was needed to function at work and classes, so we blew through our loans, financial aid, paychecks, and eventually our parents money before they got suspicious, and even then they'd often enable us if they suspected it was drugs, or stay ignorant and hope their sons had a high maintenance girlfriend (we were all straight white males).
As our funds were depleted, we started injecting the pills for higher cost efficiency, as IV is %100 bio-available. This took it to the next level, as we found that the rush from Oxy and other IV opiates was the best thing we had ever experienced. Better than orgasms, the best acid trips, MDMA, cocaine, love, family. Once we easily overcame any fear of needles, or the shame of being a junkie, much less an IV drug user, we were able to justify just about any behavior, but we tried not to steal or cheat eachother (we all did anyways). We also started shooting dope as it was often cheaper, but we had to deal with niggers and spics and risked getting robbed, but we were often desperate.
About a year into my opiate use, I couldn't juggle being dopesick with school or work, so I dropped out but didn't tell my parents so I could hang around Orlando, as it was easier to get pills there than our hometown (Melbourne FL) and we could hide our self-destruction easier from family.
Eventually, probably 3-4 months after dropping out and running out of rent money from loans, I was soon to be evicted from my apartment, and 2 out of 8 our friend group had died of overdosing or fatal car accidents. So I moved back in with my mother (divorced family, surprised?), and the rest of my friend group soon followed.

By this time, Florida was a full-blown pill mill. Dr. shopping, fake scripts, new fatal OD records every year. Sometimes we had to go to different cities to see multiple docs, mostly Fort Lauderdale, where there was a common saying by the locals: "The streets in Ft Lauderdale are paved with Oxy." Pain docs and clinics were opening everywhere, almost everyone I went to was owned by a Jew or a Poo-in-loo.
We maintained this for about 3 years, stealing from family, ripping people off, pawning everything we had. My mom caught on and had enough by about 2011 (3 years after my first dose), at which point I had spent well over $20,000 on drugs and had about $10,000 in unpaid student debt. Her solution was to send me to Tampa to live with my dad and get clean, as we couldn't afford rehab.
My dad had always been the disciplinarian, and I had no dealers or friends in Tampa. I couldn't risk getting robbed or killed by niggers in the city just asking around for drugs, and I had no spending money. So it was finally time for me to face the withdrawals I had been putting off for almost 4 years. The first week was the worst, peaking at about day 5. Couldn't hold food down for the first week, didn't sleep a wink until the 6th day, and all this time (which goes by VERY SLOWLY when dopesick) I was in the worst physical and mental pain I'd ever been through.
I thought I was losing my mind, started spending hours and hours on wikipedia looking up mental illnesses that matched my symptoms. Turns out that opiate withdrawal can mimic the symptoms of several mental disorders, so I was convinced I was fucking crazy for about a month, with suspicion lasting about 3 months. After 3 weeks of withdrawal, sleeping maybe 1-2 hours a day, losing my mind, writhing in pain, blaming my own choices on everybody but me (usual liberal mentality), withdrawal symptoms started to get better each day. After the initial acute withdrawal, post-acute withdrawal symptoms (PAWS) began and lasted 3-4 months. This included debilitating anxiety, general body pain, insomnia (now 3-4 hours of sleep per day), and deep depression and no motivation or energy. Then I discovered the synthetic weed K-2 in a local headshop and started using it just to get my mind off of my terrible existence.
My father caught me smoking it, and decided to kick me out on the streets, which I protested and appealed as much as I could, but he was convinced it was the only way to fix me. At this time I had a part time job working at a Turkish restaurant and hookah bar, owned by a Coptic Christian arab family. I worked with 2-3 illegal beaners in the kitchen, and they decided to let me stay with them. I was still clean off dope for about 5 months by now.
Right around the time Obama won his 2nd term, around summer of 2012, I began living in a Clearwater, FL ghetto on a street called Betty Lane (the worst, most drug and nigger infested street in the city). Me, my new mexican “friend”, his brother and his 3 kids and wife all lived in a 2-bedroom 1-bath house. 7, sometimes 8 people all crammed in a home with less than 700 sq ft. I came to know what true squalor was.
Living with the beaners, they were very hospitable and shared everything with me, and I paid a very fair rent. I lived with them for about 6 months, then saved up and got my own place with a white coworker. Shortly after the Arab family who owned the restaurant refused to pay my weekly agreed upon salary of $300/week for 3 weeks, owing me $900, but since it was under the table, I had no recourse so I quit. I got hired at McDonald's, which paid more than the arabs and had better hours. I quickly moved up the ranks, since even having average smarts and work ethic makes you stand out among the other McNiggers.

This is around the time where I had my first relapse. This coworker I was trying to fuck ended up having a dope habit of her own, so we ended up fucking and getting high on the reg, and it was nice. By this time, 30mg Oxys were at least $20/per, and way harder to find, leading to me often being dopesick from lack of supply. Anticipating that this would lead to me losing my job and apartment, I visited a Suboxone doctor.

For the first 2 months, Suboxone was amazing. I was given three 8mg sublingual (under the tongue) doses a day, and unlike a methadone clinic, I could fill a monthly script and not have to go every single morning. It was cheaper than using street opiates, and I never had to worry about being sick. Suboxone has ceiling effect at about 24mg, where you can’t really get any higher, and the average dose lasts about 24-36 hours, so I was set. The appointment cost $100, the script was about $120 without insurance, and I went twice a month.

So for $440/month, I could be a content opiate slave, still addicted to opiates, still able to get dopesick (which Suboxone is MUCH worse and longer lasting withdrawal than heroin/oxy), but it was now called “Maintenance”. I could live a normal life, get my health back, get some routines going, and I was tested for other drugs twice a month so I had to stay “clean”. Also, Suboxone blocks any other opiates for about 4-5 days after dosing, so I couldn’t do Oxys or Heroin, which was good. Life was good, I had hope, I had a girlfriend, an apartment, a job, and my family was coming back to me as well.

By the 3rd month on Suboxone, I no longer got “high” from it, I only felt “normal” with very minimal pain relief. This was a little disappointing, as I loved getting high, but at this point I was happy to not be dopesick or under the seemingly permanent raincloud of post-acute withdrawal syndrome. I discovered I only need as little as 1-2mg of Suboxone to stay well, so I began stockpiling my Subs, saving almost 3 per day.
I had always browsed Holla Forums since around 2005, and POL occasionally for laughs or conspiracy theories, as it went together with playing WoW for about 5 years (IDK how I balanced WoW and being a junkie, autism always finds a way), when around 2014 I discovered 8/POL/. At first it was just lurking for laughs, the word nigger was funny, Jew jokes were funny, you know, the “ironic Nazi contrarian” phase that leads to many redpills. After lurking for about 6 months, I was full blown “Hitler did nothing wrong”, and although I was aware junkies would certainly be gassed in the New American Reich, I was okay with it, and I couldn’t really find a way to use any lefty mental gymnastics to prove any of it wrong. Being totally disenchanted by college educations at this point, I began moving up the ranks at McDonald’s, and I kept my opiate use/Suboxone maintenance and NatSoc powerlevel a secret. I became a Department Manager within 2 years, making $14.00 an hour, more than my mother makes a nurse, and more than I had ever made. I wasn’t living large, but me and my girl were very comfortable.

I had over 300 Sub pills saved up by now, sometimes selling them at $15-20 each, and since I only need 1/8 of a pill per day, I stopped seeing my Suboxone doctor. Time went by, smoking weed here and there, doing some DMT, maintaining on Suboxone with a supply that would last me at least 2 years. I got bored with this very fast, and I heard that you could inject Suboxone for a small rush, and at least it’d hit my needle fixation that I had developed over the years. I ordered some syringes off a Total Diabetes Supply website, and shot up some orange flavored Suboxone. There was a little rush, a pretty gross orange taste, but it was fun. Since then I have been occasionally getting my jollies IV’ing my Subs every month or so for cravings, and I just feel normal other days. I don’t smoke pot anymore, and I have 1-3 beers a week after work, which I am now a salaried McManager making 45k/year. Not bad for no college or trade school.

I still have a massive supply of Subs, a different girl, my fiancé now, whom I met at a local church, and we plan on getting married next March. We plan on having 3-4 white children (we are both of Aryan stock, great genes, attractive) after being married for a few months. She knows about my past, my current Suboxone maintenance, and the fact that I will always be an opiate addict, of whom only 5% are able to stay clean for longer than a decade without relapsing. I want to eventually wean off of Suboxone, but for now I’m able to use it to work harder, have more energy, last longer in bed, and put up with more bullshit than the average McNigger. I have a house I’m paying off, a car which I own, 2 glocks, an AR-15, and a hunting rifle, along with tons of survival gear incase the DOTR comes any time soon. The only thing that kind of sucks is that opiates can lower testosterone and sex drive, but I’m on such a low dose it’s not so bad. Also I’ve never gotten caught with drugs, nothing more than a few speeding tickets.

So Pol, this is my story, and probably only the 4th time I’ve ever posted in 7 years of lurking. I hope it sheds some light on the opiate crisis, what the average addict goes through, and how the LUCKY ones like myself end up living. Being redpilled helped, but I could have easily been an OD statistic, had a few felonies, gotten HIV or AIDS, or just stayed a full-blown junkie, living day-to-day like almost every other opiate addict worldwide. Waking up sick every morning, throwing together a few bucks, then putting whatever change you can scrounge up into the hand of a nigger or spic drug dealer, which ultimately ends up in the hands of some heeb or CIAnigger.

Back to lurking.

But why? Paracetamol helps with pain, but doesn't have any psychoactive effects. Same with ibuprofen, allthough it's hard on your stomach. Why the fuck would any doctor prescribe anyone who doesn't experience short term excruciating pain an opiate?

Checked.
I think if more resources were put towards rehabilitation of drug addicts instead of harsh prison sentences, we could start to see a decline in offenders.

Once again I'll use Portugal as an example.

healthland.time.com/2010/11/23/portugals-drug-experience-new-study-confirms-decriminalization-was-a-success/

Also, what is a crack bender? Jerking off with crack in the system or something?

That seems like a good idea, but they appear to have dropped the ball with the non-forced treatment. 5% - 6% is not a very good percent (albeit better than 0).

Overall I agree though. Throwing addicts in prison only makes them worse. Treatment is the only viable solution.

Oh lordy this is gonna take forever to read.
I just can't fathom how someone would not know Roxy was oxycontin.

forbes.com/sites/alexmorrell/2015/07/01/the-oxycontin-clan-the-14-billion-newcomer-to-forbes-2015-list-of-richest-u-s-families/#346999b075e0

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raymond_Sackler

I don't know how I didn't either. I was very informed on all kinds of drugs through sites like Erowid. Maybe I was just being reckless, I was stoned or drunk 90% of the time before I started using opiates. Even if I knew it was Oxy, I wouldn't even take it that seriously. If it was called Heroin in pill form, I might have been a little more hesitant. Who knows, it was a long time ago. Peer pressure played a part I'm sure, being a faggy liberal commie hipster also played a part. All my literary heroes were Junkies. I loved Lou Reed, Heroin by the Velvet Underground had already been my favorite song by them since like 7th grade.

I don't know how I didn't either. I was very informed on all kinds of drugs through sites like Erowid. Maybe I was just being reckless, I was stoned or drunk 90% of the time before I started using opiates. Even if I knew it was Oxy, I wouldn't even take it that seriously. If it was called Heroin in pill form, I might have been a little more hesitant. Who knows, it was a long time ago. Peer pressure played a part I'm sure, being a faggy liberal commie hipster also played a part. All my literary heroes were Junkies. I loved Lou Reed, Heroin by the Velvet Underground had already been my favorite song by them since like 7th grade.

Hippy trash like you will hang on the day of rope, you rootless cosmopolitan degenerate. Purity is the highest virtue any man or woman can aspire to, both in the literal and in the abstract, and you gleefully ruin yours while boasting of the filth dripping from you.

The only cure for such Jew-souled spiritual bankruptcy is physical removal.

kek'd hard

Don't. They're quacks, and there's been a lot of incidents where people got a brain stem stroke after a neck "readjustment".
Have you tried CBD, or is that illegal in your state? You need to get off the hard shit, it will fuck you up real bad.

Before I got into pain management, I begged a dr for subs.
He told me until I have a 10 a day habit of oxycotin 80's, that he couldn't help me.
Now I take 3 10 mg oxycodone a day thru pain management.
At least it's something.
I was in so bad of shape, buying perc's on the street not to abuse them, just for some chronic pain relief.

Now I get drug tested once a month by the pain management doctor. I can't smoke weed for 7 days b4 I go see him or drink any beer for 4 days b4 I see him either.
Two of my favorite things to do.
I work hard, I like to drink beer.
And hit a bowl every once in a while.

Whatever, at least my pain is finally managed.

If you wanna know how to tackle drugs you can look maoist china it's one of the few good things they did (of course having to fear for your next meal is also a good distraction)but overall their system was top notch and applied the right pressure on the right people,having high level dealers executed without any remorse,the low level dealers given a deadline so they could find other jobs and the drug addicts cared for but not pampered.
Uncle Adolf germany also probably did a good job since weimaraner germany was rotten to the core with shit as well.

And of course everyone knows even the more retarded social autist knows where drugs are sold,so police know as well the problem is in shitty countries corruption and in (((democratic)))countries aversion to conflict,they much rather do nothing and deal with a few robberies and ods than go after the dealers and risk shootouts,fights etc etc thus feeding the problem.
That's at least my impression on why they don't tackle drug related shit,for the same reason they dont tackle small bands of North african youth who sell drugs,mug and rape.

Tried it.
It may work for people with mild pain, but I suffer from severe pain.
Also illegal here in MS

I go to a really good chiropractor, have been for 8 years.

I suffer from severe neck, upper and lower back, and leg pain.

I have a crooked spine from the car wreck, and severe whiplash.

Sometimes I cramp up and/or my vertebrae locks up and my pan level is off the charts.

Barely able to walk and unable to sit, I sometimes have to have my old lady drive me while I flail about in pain to go see him.

A simple adjustment and I'm back to normal.

His care, and a lot of drugs are the only reason I'm still able to do as work.

I'm still mostly useless.

excellent read. Thank you

That's fucking retarded. He must not have been a Suboxone certified doc, or just completely ignorant about opiates. Subs aren't that good for pain management, though. They stop working 95% after 1-3 months. Oxycodone, hydromorphone, fentanyl, maybe even methadone would be much better for pain. If you ever want to get off the pharma pain jew, try Kratom, at least it's a plant and is easier to get off of. Plus you don't need to pay for appointments. Just find a good supplier.

I heard this works well for people with mild chronic pain.

Once again, I suffer from severe chronic pain.

Interesting enough that is on the b& substance list that I'm not allowed to take while under care of the pain management doctor.

I saw you say above that you like to smoke weed, have you tried concentrates for pain? My dad has chronic pain from going through cancer and chemo, and so far the only thing that has helped him manage pain is concentrates from weed. Mind you, he had stacks on stacks of pills (opiates included) and he hated all of them for the side effects and shitty pain management at the same time.

What is the cause of your pain? An injury or is it neurological?

He did mention that it's not labeled for pain management yet, and the only way I would be able to find pain relief was to get into pain management.

Even though I had a long history of talking perc's.

I just never had insurance broker, well since I was a teen.

Anyways, this is my first year having it, and good place magnolia will only let me goto one Dr.

Once again, at least my pain is managed legally now.

No longer am I commuting multiple felonies for a lil bit of pain relief.

Hitler dubs.
Blew out a tire while going over 100mph car flipped rolled hit a big tree.
If I wasn't completely shit faced, I would of probably died.
Something about your body not freezing up to brace for impact when your that fucking drunk.

Technically, I'm dependent on an opoid, too. I have IBS and I take 4mg of loperamide every 2-3 days. Apparently this is perfectly safe, but I'm not sure whether my intestines can become addicted to the stuff. Asking multiple doctors and pharmacists and doing my own research online has yielded no bad results that apply to me. Junkies that abuse the stuff to get high do get addicted, though.

You didn't answer the question.
Is there a chronic physiological consequence of your car crash that causes your pain (e.g. a herniated spinal disk), or is it nerve damage. causing phantom pain?

I tried some strains, just not the right ones I guess.
Will try some again if they ever legalize med marijuana here in good ol MS

For pain, Indica is the way to go. Relaxes the muscles and keeps appetite up. If you have to do shit but still want pain relief then try a hybrid with about 60% Indica to 40% Sativa.

This is just in general however. Some people get better pain relief from full Sativa.

I thought that would of answered it.
I was almost fatally injured in the car crash.

I don't understand all the terms on the MRI.

You tell me.

I'll check into it someday when I'm somewhere where med marijuana is legal.

B4 I had insurance, I paid cash for upper and lower back MRI's. Now that I have insurance, I'm fighting with them to do a neck MRI, which I think is the area that is causing the most pain every where else. Ambetter magnolia likes to deny everything the first time you request it.

Loperamide is an opioid that only has effects on the gastrointestinal system. It only causes your bowels to seize up, a side effect of all opiates. It does not cause any mental or pain killing effects as it can't cross the blood brain barrier or BBB. However, if you take it daily for a week or so or longer, you could have Loperamide withdrawals, where you wouldn't have the depression and psychosis and pain that comes with something like Heroin or Oxy, but you would have the diarrhea and possibly vomiting.

Also, junkies can't get "high" off it, all it can do for them is MAYBE make normal opiate withdrawals a TINY bit better, but it's probably only going to stop them from spraying ass-water everywhere. There is a way to take Loperamide from OTC meds like you take and chemically convert it to a analgesic opioid like Heroin, but it requires several difficult to obtain reagents that you need permits for.

Looks like pain management is the answer for you. I'd stay away from chiropractors, they aren't real doctors, and cause many accidental deaths and additional injuries. But if it's the only thing that helps, you weigh the risks, it's your life, if it makes it worth living, see a chiro.

As far as getting more pain killing out of your existing script, try taking potentiators. There are many for opiates, just look it up. A few off the top of my head are grapefruit juice, milk thistle, Agmatine (buy the powder online), magnesium, and some others out there.

Xanax and alcohol will help make your opiates stronger, and you can probably get your pain doc to give you at least 1 2mg xanax bar a day. I'd be surprised if you didn't already have a xanax script, usually they give people with your kind of pain 90 30mg oxies, 30 to 90 2mg xanax, and probably even some adderall to help with mood and prevent weight gain and lethargy. They could also give you some Hydromorphone, commonly called Dilaudid, which is a very strong but short lasting opiate used for "breakthrough pain".

Man I remember injecting Dilaudids, those have the best IV rush of ANY opiate out there but oxymorphone, which is like the dilaudid of oxycodone instead of hydrocodone. The rush is so strong your whole back seizes up and your asshole tingles, sometimes you get a little bit of hives at the IV site, but for the next 1-2 minutes after the shot you are convulsing in pleasure.

Been taking that for a few months now.
The Dr that prescribes me Adderall ran a blood panel for the first few months, when I first started seeing him.
One of my liver enzymes was a lil high, so I started taking that supplement.

Recently my blood pressure has been staying high, so I added lisinopril, b complex, coq10, and alpha lipoic acid.

This is on top of 2 Methocarbamol 500mg twice a day, 1 100mg Gabapentin 3 times a day, an Aleve once a day, and a Zyrtec so I don't sneeze all damn day.

Wew Lad I take a lot of drugs lol

This was last night when I got home from walking.

It is without a doubt a weapon of white genocide. I know literally a dozen people whose lives have either been lost or they lost a decade or more to drug hazes. It's absolutely abhorrent Now tell your CIAnigger buddies that one day their crimes will be visited back on them.

The blood pressure meds seem to be working, before I started taking it, my shit was much higher.

I knew a several old retired Jews in North Miami Beach. They go to pain clinics because they have well documented medical histories from prior insurance frauds they have committed, "slip and falls" so with these histories they are prescribed a huge amount of Percocet, and they insist on the yellow ones, not the generics, they then sell their jars to other younger Jews that are active in the party scene. They do this weekly and monthly like clockwork, it's just part of the errands they run. Those who buy the Percocets may be able the then get heroin once they become trusted addicts in the fold.

I seriously only want to think of opioids as my late-life, last option pain relief to make my day go by without unnecessary inactivity.

Honestly I believe most poeple with enough focus and peace of mind can take care of their body untill the last moments. All it takes is discipline.

Also, meditation and deeper energy works can unlock the potential to heal diseases and injuries way faster than any other treatment. I have witnessed such 'miracles' occationally in my sessions. Hell, medication isn't really treatment in my book, unless it's combined with physical exercises and cognitive therapy.

Still, the natural opioids come from a very potent plant and without enough respect for the plant you're bound to be enthralled by it, much sooner, or later, than expected.

Any kind of extraction of a plant or otherwise usually will give an overload of 'information' for your body to work with. Natural medicines, such as koka leaves or a genuine, traditional and respectfully cultivated marijuana plant can work wonders if it's managed correctly.
Chamomile, in it's essence, is a more effective anxiety treatment than antipsychotic chems on it's own, since the active ingredients are classified as "plant pheromones" on par with lavender. There is almost no palpable physical withdrawal from it. Thus your being will only be pushed towards a certain state of being, instead of being pulled into one. Such a thing is easier to resist and you're more consciously aware of the effects as a whole that way. The molecule is also more simple. That is the usual, or rather, casual way of 'communication' from plants to us. In short: "Take a fucking chill pill." - "Uh, sure. Why not." CHems aren't natural and as such can't help you.

Western medicine has forgotten the rites and the way of the 'natural' part of the sciences and thus we're not open for the subtler and gentler ways in persuasion of our nature.

Freud wanted to make psychology a religion(!). Here have some LSD. Trip balls and call it a day. Such progress!

Capital profit is on it's way while (((someone))) wants to subdue our fellow men and women with high-caliber marijuana plants. Basically, zombification.

Opium always have been way too rewarding for any weak soul to cope with and our Ego plays along the tunes of the death march.

Raw and refined opium can work wonders if you're active enough, but very few are able to resist the pull completely.

Couldn't Holla Forumss doxing powers come together and start finding these doctors?

Moot was always a faggot

For what purpose?
Just jewgle
Pain management
That's what those places do.

Two people I knew have died in the past three years from this shit. I have no idea how many more are addicts.

America is Russia-tier at the moment and people hardly recognize it.

Kill all doctors.

Blanket ban on all pain medication more powerful than tylenol.
What the fuck do you think your thousands of generations of ancestors did when something hurt? Man the fuck up.

Ban all painkillers.
KILL ALL DOCTORS

I've read about this. Opana IR?
Never tried opioids, but from what I've read about this, it's like the best feeling of all

Bullshit, they never get sued for this. Kill them all.

Man up you pathetic fucking faggot. If I knew who you were I'd kick your face in, and I'd get away with it too because cops don't believe junkie faggots like you.

They have known that Cannabidiol (CBD) from cannabis cures withdrawls since 1942. That is why the jews promote high THC bud and other pure thc products

one month after the FDA asked it to remove an opioid from the market, pharmaceutical maker Endo has announced it will pull the drug.
The company said in a statement posted on its website it still believes in the efficacy and safety of Opana ER, or oxymorphone hydrochloride.

The FDA said the request was the first time it had asked that an opioid pain medication be pulled because of "the public health consequences of abuse."
Opana ER is a powerful painkiller, about twice as powerful as OxyContin, another often abused opioid.

edition.cnn.com/2017/07/06/health/opioid-opana-er-pulled-endo/index.html

this little baby is supposed to be better than h

(not advocating it's use/abuse) I just think that's interesting

The people who made it in the first place need to hang. The executives and the scientists.

VA user here. I started hearing about, and saw some friends use some pills they refered to as heroin when I was in highschool awhile back. I left my hometown for about 4 years and upon return I now see it much more frequently. Saw a guy shoot up and start "nodding out" just a few days ago.

I wass used to weed, coke, acid and maybe some pharmaceutical users but had never seen dopers like this before. Furthest up the sale chain i've seen is a guy who would make trips into baltimore so that he could flip it down here in order to get money for more personal drugs lol

t. Alcoholic user who flips drugs for booze and college money. I wont fuck with dope tho.

the thing most people don't get with opiates that is the simple fact that diamorphine is strong but it's not stronger than morphine.
The problem with these narcotics is the initial kick that happens when injected, the kick is so hard that most people can't handle the nausea the first or second time, but the underlying pleasure is too great since it's a powerful painkiller it takes both psychological pain and physiological pain.
Oxycontin is a semi synthetic and has the problem that synthetics of the opiate class has, it's more addictive and the nausea is almost non-existent, and it attacks the problem with a different opioid receptor not like the other opiates that hits MU really hard, Oxycontin hits the kappa receptor which has an interesting side-effect that it brings on more anxiety but lessens depression(since it's a painkiller).

Also there are several that are better in effect than diamorphine like desomorphine(krokodill) which only lasts for 3 hours but the downward spiral is worse than diamorphine. Also you have fetanyl that is way better than diamorphine but it's so potent that if you are not used to Oxycontin even the big dosages like 30-60mg, one will stop breathing.

But when it comes to pharmaceuticals there is nothing that is worse(for me at-least) than Clonazepam I was on and off from that and Xanax but when the doctors stopped with Clonazepam, I could only be sober for about 6 months, the paranoia, panic attacks, feeling of terror, muscle spasms, seizures and anxiety(real ones) was too great to handle and I made a pact with the devil one might say, and went back to clonazepam with open arms.

Sure opiates are addictive as hell but it only takes a week to kick it off, while benzos it's an unknown timeframe from months to a year.

What you describe is how it's suppose to work, it often doesn't.

I'm an ex-heroin addict of 11 years. I am now 3 years clean. I began that clean time once I found the white nationalist 2.0 movement, along with stable employment, and began believing in something greater than myself (the white race). I found Holla Forums, Radix, and Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack towards the later end of 2014.

If there is anything I can do to help others, or help others gain an understanding of addiction, please send me an email. I've been considering starting a "self-help" podcast specifically for the alt-right that is centered and focused around spirituality, self-improvement, and anti-drugs.

I've never encountered an addict in my life.

Also, I live in an area that is so rife with addiction, I see homeless addicts shooting up on the corner where I wait for the bus to go to work daily. Heroin has completely destroyed my city and the people around it.

t. Pomona, CA user

Remember the Opium Wars? This is payback, roundeye. Lots of people are using it as an opportunity to promote DUDE WEED LMAO as substitution.

This. CBD capsules are a lifesaver to someone coming off booze.

Most effective anti-psychotic naturally derived drug capable of activating a lot of immune-responses. Yes.

Managed correctly there's almost no illness you can't recover from, 'using' it. I've studied it a lot.

The only blindside almost no one recognizes is marijuana is an entheogen. Basically, you're stuck with it if you're not recognizing it for being a plant teacher, and as such is in group with the mescaline cacti, LSD or shrooms, all which I can't reccomend since I've never tried using them for the most obvious reasons. Mostly fear, but also intuition.

No clinically derived product can muster the effects of a power plant that makes you come in contact with the divine within and activates your healing code. Few people reach any higher conciousness than "Jaah Maan"-Jamaica-state, addiction because they have no fucking clue what they're doing.

That's why I don't reccomend people just trying out marijuana, unless they ACTUALLY got a chronic disease or other severe illness, and only THEN i can recommend people trying out the real medicinal variant - the one with CBD instead of THC.

Actually, I've grown CBD plants, too. Many people just use it to the degree of what I'd call abuse because I know how effective it actually is. I don't use it any more. That said, plants do have consciousnesses, or a spirit. And a will. Even 'dead' plants hold information.

Knowing and informing people is a very important fight that needs to be taken against (((the medicinal industry))), and only the people who're dependent on the system don't got the guts to look behind any of the curtains.

Last note should be to the ones who haven't dabbled with entheogens, and you better should fucking listen to what I'm about to drop here: They don't fucking care about weak willed people. In almost every case they got a stronger will than you. You can't tell them what. Atleast not your Ego. :^) Peyote kills you if you're weak. Mary Jane seduces you, and let me tell it, she does it eaaa-si-ly. Even tobacco got a will, and let me spit this out too, 'he's' well fucking aware of what's going on. Even more than me and you. Don't mess with that spirit, either. Actually, don't fuck with anything.

Also, there's some entheogens out there that are way better at reaching enlightenment, wherever you are on your path.

Nothing is more serious than soul works, and some need assistance to get to that. Plants simply are fantastic and whatever do you what is the most important thing is love. Whatever you do, if it's done with love, it's your spirit that dictates what you percieve with your mind, and the spontaneous action will be upheld with your body, as it becomes an instrument of God itself.

If not, then welcome to hell.

You'd have to ask them. This was back in the 90s though and I'm given to understand that the medical establishment have grown a bit more careful about prescribing opiates to people now, but back then they handed them out like they were candy.

I think it's like a binge.

Yes, if you want things like heroin off the streets that's very easy. The police are always in contact with some part of the distributive pyramid. Just let them work their way up and execute the high level guys. This works everywhere. Singapore too did that I think. The reason why it's not happening in the west is because these drugs are distributed by western intelligence on the top level, primarily CIA in the anglosphere part of the world. So it's not allowed to touch this business.

I don't know about killing them. Most of them should not work in health care that's for sure. We're now in a strange place where we excel at things like surgery, but our general health medicine is pretty much shit. So a doctor isn't really a doctor. Some are awesome, some are terrible. Never trust doctors at least. I haven't been to one for 20 years and I'm healthy as fuck, but that might be some luck too.

wut

Yea.

She's really beautiful.

All I can say to you, user, is fucking WELL DONE. I know exactly how hard it is. I've been there myself. Take every day as it comes and ALWAYS remember that relapse can happen .. very fucking easily. Your receptors have had that taste and will never forget it.

This scourge that the US is currently experiencing seems akin to what happened in the UK in the 80's and early 90's, the whole group of friends I hung around got into it. It truly is the devil's shit.

The only advice I would give is, if you're a parent, just be attentive. Always know where your kid are and who they are with. And if you have young brothers, sisters , cousins, friends etc, then be the same. Addictions thrive in secrecy. Of all the many many addicts I've ever known, it's extremely rare for Opioids - when abused - not to ruin lives for decades if not forever.

Bump for being hugely important thread.

Don't usually talk about this but for the sake of info I will.
I had an opioid problem years ago. It's like you said, starts with maybe a prescription to percocet or vicodin, physical dependence kicks in, prescription runs out, you start buying Oxycontin from a friend, eventually realize heroin is way cheaper and potent…
I didn't use for long and I went to a methadone clinic to get off of it. It's not for everyone and most people don't make it through the treatment, but if you are dedicated to getting your life back and not just getting free dope it works.
I live in a very blue state with large hispanic and black populations. I am not lying when I say I only ever saw one person who wasn't white at this clinic. The majority are white and middle class. Most are men, working men, tradesmen, etc. Women tend to be a mix of teenagers and older working women. Lots of nurses, women showing up in scrubs, etc.
It's not a matter of only whites being able to afford it either, as they only take state healthcare (guess I'm giving away my state here, but whatever). If you have private insurance, you pay out of pocket.
I'm late GenX, and this all started after 9/11. We know why, I don't have to go into detail. In high school just a few years before, heroin was unheard of. Afterwards everyone I graduated with was messing with it. A few died. All white. All middle class. Men and women.
It's not just liberals and trailer park trash doing this. It really IS an epidemic of massive proportions. A silent plague on the middle class of this country.
I'm certainly not claiming victimhood, I made these choices (although there have been studies showing how using opioids rewire the brain to prioritize the opioids over all else) and I dealt with it as people were dropping like flies all around me.
There's no moral here, just giving a small glimpse into this world.

What's stopping you? If you have experience, and a desire to help in your unique way, then you should do it. If all you succeed in doing is pulling back just one person from the abyss, then you will have done a great deed for your people.

Here in New England one of my friend's sister died of an overdose 2 days ago. She was about 28. I remember her smoking oxy way back when I was in highschool, so she was probably 20 at the time. I also had a couple of friends dabble with heroin in college, but only one of them really got hooked on it. He got his shit together though and has been doing well for the past couple of years.

Nice slide, Hebe.

You're late Silverstein, I'm docking you 10 shekels.

kys please.

I was on Fentanyl, dilaudid, and mscontin for my back injuries. 10mg 3/day is nothing. That is the equivalent of taking 2 hydrocodones, 4 times a day. Pretty weak fare.

Soon as my surgeries were up, I just stopped taking the meds. This was after YEARS of being on them. You don't become addicted just by taking a magical dose.

You should probably finish school before you try to start shit with people who are actually educated in the matter because you are upset your mother is a boozed and pilled up trailer queen and it's skewing your objectivity.

Eat shit moishe.

Behold the pharma Jew.

what is happening in USA is horrible.
It really is. It is really and industry of enslavement.

In Europe, I would say it is not as prevalent,
(don't get any ideas, jew!)
as doctors fear prescribing these pills, also there are no pill-mills or doctor shopping
(as far as I know).
There are of course a lot of party drugs but these don't nearly have the disastrous effects mass prescribed opiods produce

I really wish all the Anons who shared their experience here well and reach happiness without chemicals in their life.
USA needs to solve this problem, because it is destroying the youth.

How do you deal with the amnesia associated with klonopin? Anyone and everyone I have had the displeasure of meeting who were on that crap were absolute nightmares to work with.

Why not ativan?

Has anyone else noticed these cunts spam their slides in the middle of the night to keep from getting locked and banned? Pretty telling.

Has anyone else noticed how much of a shill you are?

ive lost so many friends its not even funny. this alone is what woke me up to the reality of someone above us wanting us all fucking dead or damned. half my high school class used to dabble in opiates. this was in like 07/08 (rural town obviously). then a year or two later is when they "abuse-proofed" the oxycontin while simultaneously pushing opanas (1.5x stronger, twice as expensive and easily abused). suddenly the original OCs that were still around were worth 80-90 bucks a pill. shit started going missing from cars, peoples ac units were ripped out in the middle of the night, kids were breaking into vacant houses and stealing copper etc. and then just like that, the dope dealers showed up, as if on cue. this is at the same time as some of my first friends whod gone to war were coming back. i heard some absolutely bonkers stories about army rangers guarding poppy fields (after getting REALLY drunk with them) and cooperating with taliban assets in afghanistan. i thought to myself, thats fucking strange, aint it?

fast forward a few years, all my old friends have either moved on like myself, or they are dead, or damaged beyond all repair. like, i cant even trust some of my old best friends to be alone in my house unsupervised. so i did some research into this whole obvious pharma scam. the stats i saw shocked me. the insane profit these corporations were making off of making addicts out of everyone. the continuing pattern of: flood jobless rural area with cheap pharms, then introduce black market heroin trade, then establish suboxone (sponsored by youknowwho) clinics and reap the profits from all sides. i saw it everywhere i went (i travel a lot). from my state, to eastern kentucky, to west virginia, to the whole rest of the bible belt etc…

fun story, a friend of mines girlfriend was working for one of these pharmacorps. she told us she was invited to a dinner with some of the higher ups (apparently the ceo wanted to bang her, cant blame him) from the company. she, being the sly little nymph she was, privately alerted the bartender she was alcoholic (she wasnt) and that she wanted him to prepare non alcoholic cocktails on the downlow, as to not embarrass herself in front of her superiors. so the rest of the night, she got all these pharmacunts wasted as phuck (forgive me) and they started talking about… things. things like using cheap heroin from afghanistan as a precursor to manufacture synthetic opiods. being the brave bitch she was, she asked, "how do they get it into the country?". the ceo was feeling rather drunk after like 10 cocktails and told her, "its easy, they fly it into st louis on cargo planes, put it in u-hauls and pay black gang members in both money and free product to stand guard over it for a while, until they need to move it to the manufacturing plant." pretty marvelous little plan, because if they ever get caught with it, its perfect plausible deniability; the gang members take the fall, and it becomes another statistic proving how well the war on drugs is going. then it gets brought to the police, who either sell it back into the black market, or sell it back to the pharmacunts.

this is the kind of shit that happens in dilapidated cities all across the states. but take a look into st louis in particular. wouldnt surprise me that the exact same tactic is used for all kinds of other nefarious shit, like pizza etc…

pic unrelated, but could be helpful for anyone trying to fight off an addiction

forgot pic

Opiates are truly the most evil drugs out there. They destroy any drive and morality. Not only destroying our peoples bodies and our very genetic lines.

Also to mention the suicide rates have exploded as well. For the young men it's the sense of hopelessness. I knew several of the girls that got hooked, got knocked up by niggers while strung out, but then got clean later. After seeing their lives destroyed, and the mongrels they popped out, they offed themselves.

fraternity brother dead of Heroin OD, work acquaintance from high school dead of the same. Another work acquaintance using roxys or whatever now, haven't talked with him in a while. fraternity brother was a shame, he had a masters and was pulling well over $100k.

Tried smoking H once, just to see. It's pretty nice, but in the back of your mind you know it's fake. Like really, really awesome head from a whore. It feels too good, and that should make you suspicions, because nothings free.

what is happening in USA is horrible.

It really is. It is an industry of enslavement.

In Europe, I would say it is not as prevalent,
(don't get any ideas, jew!)
as doctors fear prescribing these pills, also there are no pill-mills or doctor shopping
(as far as I know).
(that's not to say we don't have a problem with opioids)
There are of course a lot of party drugs but these don't nearly have the disastrous effects mass prescribed opiods produce
I really wish all the Anons who shared their experience here well and reach happiness in their life.

WE need to solve this problem, because it is destroying the youth

尺ノ丂乇 ム乃o√乇

youtube.com/watch?v=8hlAS5aeFL4

Doctors and "Pain specialists" will prescribe shit you have never heard of for any reason, when i was 15 or so i had a medical checkup, the (Indian) doctor wanted to know if i was sleeping well and before i could say anything he cuts me off and writes a prescription for Xanax, no one questioned it because he was the doctor.

Frenchanon here
Since july14th this year, the popular and useful codoliprane drug was retired from otc-sale and restricted to prescription only, with every other drugs containing codeine.
The reasoning was that one or two (unclear) junkies darwinned themselves on codeine medications, and it's doubleplusbad to allow normies to get high on anything without paying either doctors or drug dealers fees.
from some discussions I've had with a pharmacist and a doctor friend, one of the direct calculated consequences of this policy will be that patients forced to visit a doctor to get basic painkillers will maximize the description of their pains to be sure to get efficient medication, and doctors bombarded constantly by drug-companies advertising will prescribe stronger (often opioids-based) painkillers, thus starting addictions cycles amongst a population that wasn't addicted beforehand

the guesstimations of both doc and pharmacist was that we would see a 5- to 10-fold increase in drug overdoses in 2 years, for the greatest profits of rothschild's opium traders from afghanistan
a guesstimation of me is that this happened because Macroni is paying back his election campaign investment

diversity brings drugs
the rapefugees still have contacts to meth farmers in their home country and are making regular shipments of money out and drugs in

gas yourself. you contribute nothing to the human race. at least niggers can get a job.

is macrony related to the famous french macaroons

This will sound crazy buy you get used to it. Also it comes inn flashbacks and if you are off Klonopin it can becomes a blank, so I can't remember human interaction for over 5 years, I don't know where I was or what I've done but I do have what one might call objective information on books, films, studies and entertainment.

So the memory stuff ain't that bad, or you get used to it. That might be a more proper word for it.

So I've been on 1mg 4 times a day and now I'm on 0,5mg 3 times a day. I can only say that my life is better on the medication.
If I could chose between klonopin or tramadol(for kidney pain) I would rather be on klonopin, sure pain sucks but panic attacks and sometimes feeling of terror is allot worse than physiological pain.

Graduated high school 2009.
I've known numerous people that have died.
Plenty of people with decent upbringings that were totally destroyed because of drugs.
Sad!

Everyone will point to prescription drugs as the leading cause of the epidemic, but those drugs have been around for decades without this kind of issue. Think back to the drug waves in the past
1960's - LSD & cannabis. LSD came from government research labs and cannabis was being imported from southeast asia due to the Vietnam war.
1980's - cocaine & crack epidemic. Coming from CIA black ops due to the wars in South America
2010's - opioid epidemic. Massive influx of heroin coming from the middle east due to wars in Afghanistan.
The common denominator for any massive drug epidemic is always related to the wars the (((govt))) is involved in at the time. It doesn't just take demand to generate a heroin epidemic it takes supply, too

Pick one

I eat, vape and smoke literally pounds a year. I see what you mean about strong wills.

However, I AM and my will is stronger than any substance.

They handed them out like candy after malpractice lawsuits and (((activism))) forced them to. Then they went too far the other way.

There are some good people working to help addicts with pot:

archive.is/eeg4i

This is true. I lived with an ex-crackhead and this helped her out. (Of course, her dopamine receptors are shot now and she's quick tempered, but functional.)

I have for chronic anxiety many years ago, but got off of them after discovering all sorts of terrible side effects. Xanax is a benzodiazepine, not an opiate/opioid, and it's withdrawals make kicking heroin look like nothing. It's astounding how many people (especially women) are prescribed them, and I predict that will be a future public health crisis since many doctors don't know shit about how much it screws with your neurochemistry… Most doctors who prescribe benzos don't even know how to set up taper schedules for patients who want to come off of them. Just like with alcohol, getting off of benzos can easily kill you if you aren't very careful.

There is absolutely no reason any healthy individual should be given benzos if they're able to exercise and meditate. Sage for off-topic.

And you know who publicized that to the world?

Glenn Greenwald.
He earned a gold star from me waaay back.

The opium poppy is a gift to man from the creator.

They gave me seroquel for anxiety and it brought back the migraines I hadn't had in twenty years. I did two years of pharanaut stuff specifically because I can say "see, I tried your shit, and this plant works better for me."

Actually, you're kind of right about Vietnams, since the draft dodgers who Weedman's father let emigrate to British Columbia innovated cannabis manufacturing (HPS lights, coliseums, nutes, genetics, etc). It developed quietly for a long time, while Humbolt and other places got most of the attention.

Then the discordians showed up. Pic related.

Seroquel for anxiety? Good grief, I thought that was used primarily as one of the first lines of managing schizophrenia. It disgusts me every time I see an antipsychotic be used for all types of off-label uses. Gas all pharma kikes now.

A 16 y/o Aryan girl OD's last week here. Opoids and meth are running rampant. I've personally known three to die since high school and several I didn't know. I've seen families torn apart, including my own. Both men and women deserting their children. It has to stop. This poison and the people pushing it must be destroyed. I'm not far off from going Punisher and going after dealers myself.

Didn't mean to sage that time. Oops.

They died from their pain.

wise words.
>a big part of my red-pill was growing up in the '70s and getting told by authority that drugs have 'bad' qualities etc… got drunk 1st time at 14 so by 16 I knew the ins and outs of drinking and what (((school))) told me about alcohol pretty much matched my experience so I thought the rest of the stuff (((they))) told me was truth… 18, on campus at major uni, any drug you can imagine was available, so was library for school of pharmacy. find some info easy, some… only in books prior to 1930s ??? why censor? find out that true pharma facts about drugs (amphetimines, cocaine, heroin, morphine, marijuana, barbituates etc…) didn't match at all with what (((they))) told me!!!

and now after many years of sometimes being clean for years and sometimes being addicted and doing withdrawl from opiods, nicotine, cocaine. (speed was never my thing, thank buddah) I just smoke my ganja, drink a couple of brews once a week at the watering hole and do my job repairing IT infrastructure.
I saw this opiod crisis coming a few years back when the local hot spot for drugs was flooded with the best heroin I've ever seen, this shit was like the legendary china white of the '60s and blew away the mexican mud, tar and speckled brown of the 70s~80s of my time of use.
the (((feds))) had dropped 3 grams of 90% and people were ODing like crazy. each waking up in the hospital with a cop asking them questions.
The the town was flooded, $100 would get you a gram of 60~70% heroin. anyone with a lick of sense could see the outcome since the pill docs were cutting back all over.
The whole thing made me think (((they'd))) pull the plug on the supply or fuck with it (fentanyl) just around the upcoming 2016 election.

Ive never heard of anyone who had been doing that shit or had a problem, but theres a church in my local area which had a sign that said they were holding an event to pray for "opioid crisis families". Makes me wonder if its happening behind the scenes and Im just not noticing.

Yea, then say you misplace your medication, or someone steals it, and you cant get another bottle for a month, or 3. I guess you die.

This entire thread is proof of how ineffectual democracies are at destroying threats to a peoples well being and health.

See>>10639930
You have no idea just how bad it is in rural white communities.

I'm dying inside but at least now I get to see the rotten nature of modern medicine for myself. I shall burn this image upon my mind.

Thats where I live. I dont see it. If I do see it, I might take it upon myself to do some private investigation. Make Duterte proud, men.

Pic related.

at least a nigger can flip burgers, unlike Drunky McNodderson over here.

Rowdy Rodrigo is right
DRUGGIES GET THE ROPE

He goes after dealers,not abusers. People cant get access to the drugs when the dealers are gone.

He's undeniably icing users too. Which I support.

He also gave us some incredible kvetching with

Use that anger wisely.

So every white person who caves to the pressures of this sick society is condemned to death in your opinion. I hold no grudge against the users, they are victims. Without the drug, they would mostly otherwise be normal people. Ive heard absolutely nothing about Duterte killing people who simply use the drug, and I doubt he is. He is going after drug dealers, because they sell the drugs and have access to it. Without access, there are no abusers. It saves a lot of effort on rehabilitation, and you get your (in our society) white people back to relative normality.

What I find absolutely inciting with hardcore is it's empowering and also promotes Straight Edge.
We should really work towards supporting this mentality going mainstream.
RAM for instance are doing a fantastic job at empowering youth and promoting a fighting, healthy lifestyle and warrior mentality
genius.com/Path-of-resistance-cant-stop-the-truth-lyrics

Also he didnt massacre 3 million Jews. 300k died in camps, and roughly 1-400k partisans were executed in the east for doing things like mining ukraine. White people who are addicted to drugs are not Jews, and their blood is precious. We dont just go around executing whites who havent committed race treason.

Just remember. Drug dealers have lots of money, and weapons too, among other interesting things. They poison our people, they kill our people, they rot out society - they are a component of the white genocide puzzle. They are an extra-legal element of our society, and no one misses them when they and their stacks of cash disappear.

This. Solves a lot of our funding issues as well.

If I shoot myself, am I a victim? What about if I were to eat 6kcal per day, and give myself a heart attack? Am I a victim, or am I responsible for my own choices? Barring very specific circumstances, drug us is a personal choice–and choices have consequences.

We do not have the resources to save every white that's made the conscious decision to allow a drug to rule over their lives. Nor should we accept whites of such weak constitution. Perhaps once our victory is assured, but not now. These "people" will not support our cause, they will they not be focused on anything but their next high.

Who on earth do you think supply these whites once the drugs leave the CIA's hands? They associate openly with the blacks, and proactively enter into transactions to benefit the negro. That's treason in my book.

"These sons of whores are destroying our children. I warn you, don’t go into that, even if you’re a policeman, because I will really kill you. If you know of any addicts, go ahead and kill them yourself as getting their parents to do it would be too painful." -His inauguration speech.

the fact that he halved the (((official))) number is good enough for me.

Also, remember, "Russian" gangs are normally Jewish.

Youre arguing like a retard, and are hardly worth the effort. They arent dead if they take drugs. So you want everyone to agree you get to kill them, because if you shoot yourself, you somehow arent a victim. This board is 18+, really. Im not even going to bother with the rest, complete trash. Reported.

Everything Kaczynski wrote was brilliant. It should really be required reading on this board.

There was a tobacco settlement many years ago that is a template for what should be an opoid settlement in the coming years.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tobacco_Master_Settlement_Agreement

No, you execute them because they have become significantly damaged to the point that killing them is a better use of societies resources and time then attempting to care for or cure them, and also serves the purpose of setting an example for other users as to their fate. Every country that has successfully dealt with their drug problems has targeted the users. You can't eliminate a market if you don't kill the demand, and that is why targeting suppliers and dealers is an endless battle that only results in a massive waste of time and resources. If you want to deal with the drug problem, you have to brutally root out the users as well as the dealers, or you will not solve anything.

They will be soon.

exactly.

You're one of the weak constitution whites. Absolutely disgusting. I'm ashamed to share a skin color with you.

Of course it's a planned tactic, although I wouldn't say it's solely for white genocide though. It's been quite a common tactic of theirs, with the more commonly known example being the Weimar Republic. The biggest voting bloc in any country has always been the working class for extremely obvious reasons, especially so in the US. A class that even ignores race to a certain degree when you work your ass off to live, you generally don't care what race the dude next to you is, just as long as he can do the damn work and as such tends to be the most influential bloc in any election. Hence why Fascism, National Socialism, and Communism aim most of their efforts and propaganda towards them.

Best way to suck a nation dry while keeping the locals complacent? Drug them. That's literally it. Hence why most people are on prescription meds, especially children, and heroin is a cheaper alternative to alcohol. The more drugged the population, the more tolerant they'll be to increasing poverty and blatant corruption. The Soviets did it the psychological way, the US did it the medical way

Bingo. Resources are finite, why waste them on a population that will, in all likelihood, relapse and continue to be a drain society until their premature death.

Holla Forumshivemind has this warped idea that all whites are worth saving, when the reality could not be further from the truth. We will have white opposition, and lots of it. Many will not be salvageable, having been pozzed from an early age. They should be given the benefit of doubt, and nothing more.

My pharmacist actually told me about this because the quack who prescribed it was an idiot. They seemed to go away after I did two doses of mushrooms.

Be very fucking careful with taking mushrooms.

There is a DUDE WEED LMAO kingpin somewhere in the PNW who I am convinced is prepping to be a warlord. Not all dealers are stupid low time preference naggers.

what about cbd-rich cannabis?

Would you be able to stop, or are you hooked?
That's what I mean about seduction.

It has a will of its own.

fucking wew m8, whatever helps you swallow those kosher vitamins without taking your self worth down with it….

Is that why all this PRO NK shit has been infesting Holla Forums?

Said it once, say it again. Deep state is propping up North Korea.

pro NK shit is popping up on Holla Forums because the kosher neocons are trying to kick up a war with NK. the more the neocons shill for a war with NK, the more Holla Forums shitposts pro NK memes to counter it.

Are you trying to be thickheaded, user? The resources expended on eliminating drug users is far less than the resources you would need to expend to attempt to cure or treat them, and cuts the cancer out wholesale from society. This is the only solution that can actually work but because people want to somehow "save" these people no one is willing to do it.

The other thing that needs to happen is a cultural shift in how drug use is perceived. Japan, for example, in addition to their severe penalties for drug possession and use, managed to demonize drugs to the point that you become a social pariah for so much as smoking marijuana. You become unemployable and everyone cuts contact with you if it is discovered you in any way use drugs. This has resulted in a country with practically nonexistent drug use rates, though ironically their criminal gangs are the biggest exporters of drugs on the planet.

Most people fall into drug usage at a very young age because there is no social stigma around doing so, and in fact it's almost the opposite in many circles. Drugs are considered socially acceptable, if not outright socially desirable by many sections of our societies. As always the cultural war is the true war for the soul of any people, and changing the way drug usage is viewed as a whole in our societies will be necessary to ultimately purge this poison from our people.

I live in South Carolina just south of the border with nc and within city limits of charlotte… this whole city is drowning in opioids and nobody seems to give a shit, hell 8 people I whent to school with have died from overdose and probably 3 times as many have ended up in jail because of it

pay no attention to larping faggots who think they can kill every stoner alive

Akuamma, opioid receptor agonist
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Picralima
kratomcrazy.com/blog/2017/05/02/everything-need-know-akuamma/

it plugs biochemical pacifiers in the screaming opioids receptors under whithdrawal in your brain, while not preventing them to be slowly deconstructed as your dependency subsides

a way to stop being an opiates addict

Yes Opana IR is an example. Although you'd have to have some chemistry knowledge to take it from pill form to injectable solution, as such strong drugs are almost always gel up when trying to inject. Some pharma companies make an injectable form for hospital use, or you can just try Hydromorphone, it's easy to find and injectable 99% of the time.

But know this, most people who inject ANY drug, cocaine meth or opiates, often find trouble reaching that same level of pleasure, and it takes YEARS for them to escape it's grasp, like in my case and many others.

The Third Reich didn't have to put down the degenerates from the Weimar Republic, once things started getting better people generally improved their lives. Everyone else got sent to camp, and thanks to Allied bombing runs, 260k degenerates died!

I've tried this, and I've given to many people who it worked for who used conventional opiates. It doesn't do much for Suboxone, though. Suboxone is in many ways worse, but it's better than risking a relapse in my current case. A very gradual taper is what I'm doing right now. Because Suboxone is active in the microgram level, you can literally just keep taking smaller amounts until withdrawals are manageable, but it takes great self control over about 6 months. I'm down to 500ug a day now.

you know more than I do then, this was the extent of my knowledge
congrats and best of luck on the continued carving of your own stairway out of hell

No your parents are just shit.

The opioid epidemic is a total nightmare.
I live in the Seattle area, and over the last 3 years it has gotten especially bad.
There is also a massive increase in homelessness, which i believe is a direct result of the opioid epidemic.
We've always had our select few homeless townsfolk, like "2-step Charlie," "The Waver Dude," and "Lead Butt," but now the homeless are everywhere, i mean everywhere, and this all just happened in the last 3 years.
Also, they are literally importing homeless people into the Seattle region.
They opened an "outreach" center in my town, and they pay to bus them in. The guy who runs it is a social security and disabilities lawyer, how convenient.
Also, there has been a big rise in gang activity, shootings and turf wars. Just look at how many people have been murdered in federal way, WA lately. I believe this is a result of Hispanic gangs moving in, and establishing territory to push more heroin onto the market.

As for my own experience, i used to abuse opioids. It started with Vicodin, went to Oxycontin, then to Heroin. I also drank and smoked weed everyday too, i was a mess. Anyway, got into bath salt in winter of 2011, was finally beaten into a state of reasonableness, went to rehab, and then to AA. I haven't had a drink or a drug (other than nicotine and caffeine) in over 6 years) and still go to AA, the shit works.

i had a friend who did AA and NA and he used to always joke about how every ex drug addict just transfers their addiction to coffee and cigarettes. Sure enough, the few times i picked him up, the whole parking lot was full of people smoking cigarettes and drinking energy drinks.

I tend to simmer my opinions on certain matters down a bit when talking to him, although later on when we met up with some other friends and I threw out a, "Friendly reminder to shoot your local heroin dealer" he was in agreement with me. I certainly wouldn't chalk it down as a step in the right direction, but I think hew as so open towards me saying that because of how the stuff affected people he knew in such a negative way.

Thanks m8.

Also to people who are debating whether or not users or dealers should get the rope, it isn't a yes or no answer. Dealers should certainly get it, and users who steal, abandon their children, get other people hooked, suck at the welfare teet, and who general aid in the destruction of their communities.

Some drug users/addicts are what I might consider "victims", like for example young adults/teens/children who get drugged and turned into sex slaves/addicts, children who are drugged by their parents (or are heavily influenced, it's hard to say) and any other circumstance where it wasn't really a choice.

Not an excuse : As far as just having peer pressure and not looking like a nerd or aiming for (((mind expansion))), which was a factor in my early pot and psychadealic use. Opiates and coke and meth have no religious uses like some "plant teachers" used by early pagans and cutting edge scientists trying to view a problem from a different angle. But even then, no drug is going to make a dumb person smart, it won't make a young adult wise, it won't make a spiritually shallow person devout or bring them any closer to the "truth".

If anything psychedelics at most only remove (((mental barriers))) around concepts and let you look at concepts from fresh eyes, but they also may alter your thinking in a way that makes you think some wingnut batshittery is true. It can also take an upright, traditional, conservative, and otherwise useful to society person and the conditioning that formed them and alter how they look at life, which usually makes them more (((open minded))), or more easily swayed by external stimuli or propaganda - which is what MK-ultra and other military uses/tests of psychedelics showed.

As a drug user/addict myself, I would accept whatever fate was decided for me and those like me if it benefited my race. Like the commanders of the SA on the Night of the Long Knives, they were useful to the Nazi's rise to power and taking their country back, but they were also kind of degenerate and possibly infected by the excess of the old Wiemar. When Hitler and SS came for them and decided that some of them had to either die to make the Reich stronger, the honorable and degenerate but useful leaders of the old SA accepted their fate with the Roman salute, holding their heads high, with the words "Heil Hitler…" or "Heil Germany!…." on their lips as the firing squads completed the dirty, but necessary task of purging the SA, turning it into the refined SS and Einsatzgruppen.

I have made mistakes, and I accept that they were decisions on my part, on my own will. Sure I was under propaganda and (((hipster culture))), but my father or mother told me since childhood of the dangers of drugs and anti-western culture. I took my rebellious youth too far, and temporarily fell into complete and utter degeneracy, which turned into a physical disease and compulsion. I will gladly die for the Fatherland and my people if it was to it's benefit.

But I would offer the alternative of letting me die on the front lines, hopefully taking a few of our enemies down with me.

Everyone is making huge profits off of this at every level of society. Doctors, Pharma, and the State are enjoying the ever growing numbers of people addicted to scrip drugs. This isn't a new problem by the way. Only issue is that we have an entire generation of people who have been drugged their whole lives and the last sober thought they had was sometime around 5. Think of it as natural selection being driven by corporate and societal processes where people who are fractured and degenerate destroy themselves on their drug of choice. The people are too far gone at this point in many cases and we need to just cut our loses.

Obviously caffeine and nicotine are addictive. However, let's put things into perspective: no one loses everything, winds up homeless or in jail because of their dependence on these 2 drugs.

Half my family are/were junkies. My brother died from overdosing on heroin.
No, but I've always been poor as fuck and forced to live nigger ghettos or trailers. So heavy drug usage and facilities/crackdown on it have always been visible to me.

At least 60% of my coworkers are junkies or former junkies as well. Personally I think it is just another symptom of the niggerfication of white America.

globalresearch.ca/the-spoils-of-war-afghanistan-s-multibillion-dollar-heroin-trade/91

rt.com/op-edge/399575-afghan-heroin-funded-us-political/

larouchepub.com/eiw/public/2016/eirv43n45-20161104/31-32_4345.pdf

We need an American Duterte

This is the user from that post earlier. First, nice trips, second, I actually just bought a microphone before I came on here to check the thread. I'm getting off work in a few minutes to write my first podcast script to maybe practice and rehearse.

I was getting stuck with motivation issues because the new job title I just undertook has a lot more responsibilities and I'm just wiped out by the end of the day… Which brings me to one suggestion for anyone still struggling…

If you have self worth issues, and you "can't quit for yourself" or you have the complete obsession of the mind of opioids, there is no easy way out of the situation. What I will say, is that if you cannot quit and do it for yourself, you NEED to temporarily do it for whoever it is you love most UNTIL you can do it for yourself.

Also, people will tell you, don't swap one addiction for another. Bullshit. Pick up a healthy addiction if you absolutely have to, to distract your obsessed mind, however you CANNOT let it become a detriment to your health. I'm talking about becoming a workaholic and any free time you have, obsess over current events and politics. Distract yourself as much as you can, even if it means just making it thru the next few minutes… You can do it.

B-but muh human rights!

"For if the alcoholic (or addict) failed to perfect and enlarge his spiritual life through hard work and self-sacrifice for others, he would not survive the certain trials and low spots that lie ahead."

And also, thank you man. This is that user you were applying to. You are very right, relapse can happen at any. single. second. regardless of clean time. The only way to overcome is a complete and total transformation of body, spirit, and mind. Even things that have nothing to do with addiction… Lying to yourself and others, not breaking any laws, being sneaky, etc will need to be replaced with trust, integrity, healthy adult relationships, and a policy of honesty while being aware of yourself and your surroundings.

A lot of people talk about how much they change when they take the red pill. I was a downright junkie homeless heroin addicted fuck that washed dishes at a restaurant for 6 hours a week and begged on the side of the freeway. I wanted to die every single day and I had no hope for myself let alone a power greater than myself. But when I took the redpill? I immediately dropped all that fucking white guilt and so many other unnecessary burdens in my life. I gained respect for myself and found a sense of racial cohesion I believed in. I began to believe that I was worth something, and I began to change myself from the inside out.

If you need help, get it. Take anti depressants temporarily, take suboxone or methadone temporarily to get over that 90 day hump that is hard as fuck to cold turkey. Do just about ANYTHING else OTHER than other hard drugs for that first 90 days, because just know that if your addiction continues on, you will never be a benefit to yourself, your people, or your race. Recovering from your addiction will be your #1 priority, and if it isn't dealt with accordingly, you will find yourself in that same hole again and again.

When you start to get better, reach out and help as many of your racial kinsmen as you can. Do not waste your time with non-whites ==Non-Whites want you to be addicted and broken in the first place. They want you addicted so they can easily control and dominate you. They do it because they hate us, and if you for one fucking second forget that, just take a look at the sorry state that Americans, white Americans are in. Take a look and just remember this is intentional and we WILL fight back to enact our revenge.==

Fight another day and take your brothers to the fight with you.

the two entities I hold most responsible are the CIA and DEA. If you think those organizations aren't responsible for allowing major trafficking you don't understand the distribution network of the black market

I've never known a single person who takes opioids. Everyone smokes marijuana and/or drinks. Some people take LSD, shrooms, or MDMA occasionally. But nobody takes opioids.

I live in a really badly hit area. I live functionally equidistant from New York City and Boston (Hartford is right around the corner as well) in a town too rural to have it's own police force. We are a major through way for drug traffickers ( human traffickers too, a friend of mine who owns a business got approached by someone looking to see if he was willing to act as a stop for girls coming up through to Boston) since we don't have a local police force of our own and the state troopers have to cover a fairly wide are of rural new England which for those who don't know is literally uninterupted forest and swampland. Especially in the summers you get stories on the local news almost every day of some teenagers ODing in their cars on the side of the road. A coworker of mine personally has had several friends die from this shit and my workplace has had a guy OD in the bathroom.

I've only been to a few AA/NA meetings and always hated those low IQ fucks who attend them. Being a high IQ junkie sucks because all of your friends are retards but at least you are getting high with them so it's fun. (I've been on sub for a long ass time)

I live in Los Angeles and went to school with middle-upper class whites. Was in highschool 10+ years ago. I've known too many people who didn't make it past 25. The most recent person I knew to die was the last straw. Kill your local heroin dealer. Rip Kenza

Whats it like being high for 8 years straight?

I live in the Northeast so yeah it's pretty bad out here.
Started out kids in high school were doing oxy but it was pretty expensive and once you run out of your own cash or family to steal from you're on to the hard stuff.

Don't ever bake the bean. Just don't do it.

We had a thread on this, the guy who invented the Opioid pills is a Jew, can't find the image, did someone save it?

Invented the opioid pill? Opiates have been used for centuries. Methadone and tons of other opiates were invented and used between ww1 and ww2 for soldiers. Jews stand to gain from the opiate crisis, but they didn't invent opiates, and they didn't invent the poppy. Truth is, a lot of huwhite doctors hand out opiates like candy, or did up until a few years ago, and that caused a lot of the current addicts.

Now, the policy to prescribe opiates for any and all pain, and not the soft stuff like codeine and hyrdocodone and tylenol formations? Jews.

Vancouver, BC

Whites are about 30% of the population and I'd guess 75% of the drug addicts. Most of the rest are abos which there aren't that many of in Vancouver because BC has nice reserves and it's not really worth it to live in the city.

Most overdose victims are white. Fentanyl is endemic. I've asked junkies and they say real heroin doesn't even exist here anymore.

We have needle exchanges and whatnot and I see needles on the ground all over. This morning I had to clean up a bunch of needles, mcdicks wrappers, beercans, and other bullshit from the parking lot behind my office.

Sometimes I go to Tims at lunch and all of the workers are poos, and all of the customers are poos, except a couple of white drug addicts. feels bad man.

Also, there is a stolen goods market in the street on hastings and I sometimes go there after work and buy stolen clothes.

i had no idea its this bad, that's straight dystopian son

They are worse than wacky they are cult like and when you don't get with the program they fucking kill you. Have you ran into any vampires yet user?

how about we just kill all the drug dealers?

Just send the FBI into CIA headquarters.

Go to pretty much any run down shitty area of any town and you'd find the same

Mods sticky so this doesn't get slid

Tu beurres épais mon petit Adrien…

i can see it now

Have you tried taking a benadryl with the akuamma? It may work for the Suboxone in conjunction. Still odd though, akuamma has worked for others for suboxone, but different people have different responses. Also, they may not had been on the drug as long as you.

Daily Reminder that after the war in afghanistan opioid use and production jumped up . ronpaullibertyreport.com/archives/the-afghan-war-opioid-addiction-in-america

This is what we get for starting kike wars.

The fuck user?! How the fuck can you support those thieves? You're the god damned reason they're stealing clothes!

All that to just say "don't be a fucking pussy."

Friendly reminder that the Bush's father supported the Nazis.

I worked with a man at a job that was literally cleaning shit I wasn't exactly on an upwards path at that time in my life, either, alright? he used to be a communications officer on battleships and was even in the team that recovered the Challenger wreckage, he had wife and kids.
He drove his entire life into the void of a homeless, alcoholic pill snorter. Year after year, he told me, he refused to get off pain medication or quit drinking, he said he would rather die than get sober.
His very large family had been passing him around to live with them for a decade before none of them would talk to him anymore. He's probably still out there in the goddamned cold just like that night 4 years ago, when he found my house and begged me for a spare blanket (which I gave him). To be fair, he had a system where he found the grossest female in the trailer park nearby and would fuck her and give her pills in exchange for a roof over his head, so he might be alright shacked up with some other addict until the day he dies.
I hate the idea of him dying in the cold.

Found the khv permavirgin. Pussy is never easy.

Seen booze ruin more lives than all other drugs. Only ever seen anyone go insane by robotripping. Only thing I do is weed. I barely have a glass of wine once a month. No tobacco. Just weed.

Yeah I've tried diphenhydramine, it potentiates it, but it couldn't get me to sleep and gave me migraines. I should try it again sometime, maybe once I get down to like 100ug of bupe.

I googled "kenza overdose". You talking about Kenza Lee Schnur?

obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Kenza-Schnur&lc=1234&pid=186040641&mid=7477442

Jews aren't white, they are the world's misfortune, the perpetrators of the drug problem in the first place, and the most vile race to ever soil the earth. I'm glad your friend is dead and I hope you join her soon. Whether you are a jew or a philosemite doesn't matter, get off this board and KYS. There are no good jews.

Opium production (and profits) is and has been controlled by the jews for a long time. During the Opium wars it was controlled by the Sassoon family, the British were just middle men enforcers (James Matheson and William Jardine were the Freeway Ricky Ross of their day. Big name sellers, but if they were gone, someone else would take their place because they were not the producers). The Hashishim were the ISIS of their day: They killed Christians and muslims but curiously not jews. They control it still today. In the very early 2000s I read the claim that 90% of the world's heroin was grown in Afghanistan and roughly 90% of it was smuggled through Israel and that statistic was cited to the CIA world factbook. Unfortunately I was still pretty young and knew nothing about archiving or saving things and can't find any similar source today, but I still believe it.

As far as invented the opioid pill, see

He's in California. He hangs out with drug addicts and coloreds.

Vancouver user here as well, you forgot the cops (Chief Jim Chu and cronies) are in bed with the importers and the dealing of drugs is so blatant theres even a drug dealer's UNION. VANDU. (Vancouver Area Network of Drug Users) They lobby the govt to turn a blind eye under the auspices of social Justice and are literal communists just like the BC Teachers Federation and the Longshoreman's Union. Proof on the last two: m.youtube.com/watch?v=QeXHcylJy9w
That and the Fentanyl is being used as a way to kull the addicts.

Not opiates, but a guy I knew from high school ended up becoming a meth head, murdered a cab driver, and hanged himself in his jail cell.

oh its nigh epidemic among poor whites in NE Ohio. my cousin overdosed. healthy reminder that this area of the midwest (it should be New England for all intents and purpose because fuck you) is full of bugmen and bugwomen who are of the faggot hipster progressive ilk. they care not for poor whites south of Mahoning County. kill me now.

Degenerate.

Sounds to me like you have a problem with some drug you're already addicted to. Degenerate piece of shit.

If you have to pop pills to make your brain "work better" you have a subhuman brain.

Reported. Kill yourself.

What is it with threads like this bringing out all the degenerates that need a long drop and a short stop? The recovering addicts trying to fix their problem are fine, but this fucking drug pushing TORpedo and ced540 deserve to be strung up instead of strung out. Those who fall may be saved. Those who fall and opt to enjoy it down there and make half-assed excuses are lost eternally. There is no saving them. They are completely demoralized, they will not realize how bad their actions are until they're breathing their last, dying of something they would not have even had if they could just get off the drugs.

You get the rope too.There are natural sleep aids like chamomille tea and getting the fuck off the videogames, imageboards, electronics, stopping chugging the fuck out of caffeine/energy drinks, and going the fuck to sleep, and you decide instead you need to steal and take painkillers.
You're in denial like every other addict.

2007 there was a couple that graduated a year ahead of us that I and my friends partied with. Just drank some beers I would have been like 19. They had got into a car wreck together and were prescribed pain pills. A couple years later they were doing heroin. I found them to be quite depressing, their apartment was a shithole already and hadn't been using that long.

I have a close friend who has been on and off with pain pills and heroin for 10 years now. For a long time I always thought he could get better if he wanted to. When he does get clean he normally does a complete 180 for at least a couple of years. The thing is it's always some horrific arrest that gets him to do it where he does some time in jail prior to his hearing, then has some slap on the wrist bull shit.
This most recent time it happened as follows. He e-mails me a link to this petition for keeping kratom legal or something. I'm like wtf is kratom? Oh it's this thing I'm taking, it's great for pain and it's legal and natural and you can't overdose on it. I'm like breh, you remember that time you told me you smoked a joint at a party and immediately started using heroin again?
From there shit just got worse. Started dating a train wreck of a chick. Invited me to a party. Go over a shit hole of an apartment, it's easy to tell these things. Immediately when I get there, oh hey we forgot to go to the liquor store will you take me? Wastes an hour aimlessly walking around the store. Explains to me how he wants this to be the last time he gets high, that's why he invited everyone blah blah blah. Tells me he woke up in a hospital that morning. Shows me his wristband.
Shit is sad to be honest.
Tons of people I've known that I'm not very close with have overdosed. Don't really know there stories, don't really need to. This one kid I went to highschool with, his parents had just picked him up from rehab. Then they for some reason, let him go out to the bar he always hung out at "to play pool." Kid died that night. Part of it is when you get out of rehab your tolerance isn't quite the same, but also if a batch of the local H is spiked with fentynal and you're not aware you're in for a rough time. So I've heard. The stuff is dangerous. In my younger 20s I might have been foolish enough to try it but never did thank god.
One more story. Guy and chick were doing heroin, driving around loitering throughout town, parking lot to parking lot, girl od's on some of their shit cause lol fentynol. Guy freaks out and just dumps her out the car and leaves. Pretty sure this ended up in a bunch of arrests because a guy not too far down the road from me, scarily enough started getting near daily visits from the cops till the house he was living in got condemned. The thing that gets me is, that all the people involved in this above story are over the age of 40. I always figured the people effected most by the heroin were people my age and younger who were getting mixed into it at parties thinking it was just part of the normal/ish drug culture of youth. But it's fucking everybody. Heroin is cheap, and easy to do if you don't shoot it up. But once you start shooting up I've heard that the high is never quite the same unless you shoot it up, that snorting it and smoking it just don't quite cut it anymore.

Canada (Ontario) here; best friend died of a heroin OD in 2013 when he was barely 21 and in college. Incredibly smart guy, came from a really good family. Was just really into pushing things to the limits and was depressed although you wouldn't notice it unless you were REALLY close to him. I still genuinely wished that I was the one who died and think about that every day.

I know another chick who was hooked on Oxy at least for awhile (this would have been 2014ish). I think she started using them because she got some sort of injury and then after that she was buying it off some older lady who had a script but never used her supply. As far as I know she was able to get off of them but I've not talked to her in about two years or so.

A non Jew friend of mine went to a school with 95% Jews. He said not one is addicted to drugs and they all have 2-3 kids. Every.single.one. even the ugly ones.

he also said many of the half or quarter Jews are addicts but none of the full ones.

I had a friend that died at 25, about 2 or 3 years ago now. Also Ontario.

We were friends since kindergarten, and he was the sort of "silly drama" person in class. We kinda grew apart during high school and I think he started smoking at 13. I know he was gay but also homeless in Toronto for a few years during our college days. He acted like getting mugged at knifepoint was no big deal.

He did enter a relationship with an older man, maybe late 40s or so, and seemed genuinely happy, even cutting back on his smoking and drinking for once, but I believe he died in his sleep because of heart failure from the drug abuse.

The worst part is that his death didn't even faze me. I basically accepted it as fact immediately and moved on. I feel bad for the guy and miss him and wish he didn't die, sometimes it feels like he's off doing his own thing still. I don't know

I had ACL surgery when I was younger. Doctors gave me a fuck load of oxy.
I never went to heroin but I did at one point stoop so low as to buying pills off street dealers. The itch never goes away. Its been years since I had an opiod pill but I feel it every day. I had to literally leave me apartment and live with my friend while my roommate was recovering from a surgery once. All I wanted to do was eat some of those pills he got. Shits fucked yo. If I ever do heroin I'm pretty sure that's the day I die.

My girlfriend's cousin is currently in rehab for heroin addiction. This is his 3rd time now. The 1st time he ran away to do heroin. The 2nd time they caught him trying to hang himself.

Damn, was worth a shot. Although, if diphenhydramine is causing migraines, it's very likely that you have a choline deficiency. Unless you can eat at least four eggs every single day, I suggest getting some CDP-choline as a supplement. L-DOPA might help as well.

Get him to read Mein Kampf. By the end of chapter two, he may have hope again.

user, take nootropics instead.

Only pre-existing junkies buy suboxone, it makes people who aren't already dependent on opiates violently ill. And to those I sell to, it's usually people who can't afford the whole Sub Dr experience and who would otherwise be forced to spend $20-100/day to stay normal. If anything, I'm helping existing addicts by giving them a way out, as only one Sub tablet can be used to completely wean off a moderate opiate habit, but at that point, it's up to them.

I know I'm no moral role model and I've made mistakes, but I still plan on having a family and separating myself from any illegal aspect of the situation, such as selling my spares to desperate others.

Like I said in the previous post, if the DOTR comes and it's time for me and my sins to be judged and I haven't recovered and risen above the average sober person, or at least breed enough to replace myself, I will gladly die by rope or firing squad, but I'd prefer to be put on the front lines.

I think I'll have my shit together soon, though. I've come a long way in terms of my addiction and life in general. Sure my girl deserves better, but don't they all?

I agree with your hard stance on drugs, but the opiate and meth epidemics on the white race will only get much worse before they get better. Don't let a purity spiral alienate potential recruits for the future DARWPDS (Drug-Addled-Right-Wing-Pyschological-Warfare-Death Squads).

You post on pol. Can you say you have no aspect of degeneracy in your life, or even in your past?

I supplement with choline and eat almost only meat, fish and vegetables. I'm trying to keep my weaning program on pace for now, which requires way more self-discipline than I thought it would. I'm also aware that some nutrient or some plant won't magically cure me, it will only incrementally improve my health and mind, but %95 of it is just discipline and hard work. I've had a good 5-6 years of euphoria and excess, it only makes sense that it'd take at least 3-4 years of discomfort and hardship to get myself out.

Codeine is an opiate, as you know this with minimal research into the subject. The overdose risk associated with painkiller formations that include codeine and acetaminophen (aka paracetamol or tylenol) is not from the codeine, as it would take far beyond active pain and abuse doses to get into OD range, it is the tylenol that causes it. Tylenol becomes harmful to the liver at 2000mg+, if you add alcohol, it's almost double damage. In order to abuse this product, you'd have to take around 7-8000mg of tylenol with any tolerance, which you might get away with once or twice, but if you happen to drink with it, or do it 2-3 days a week, you'd be dead within a month if not sooner.

Tbh that long ass post he made just makes it look like hes projecting an internal conflict he has about using substances. My bet is he smoked weed and felt really bad about liking it.

If anyone on here is so pure as to never have a moment of weakness / degeneracy, they are either an artificial shitposting intelligence or a god who must be so bored they have to REEEEEE at a bunch of mortals.

Not exactly Opiate, but I smoke.
And I'll say it straight: I'm unable to drop it.
I changed to vape and it doesn't seem to fuck up my lungs while still giving me nicotine but an addiction is an addiction.
Sometimes I forget the cig somewhere, or it runs out of batteries.
It takes 3 hours for me to feel seriously unconfortable. At the 5 hour mark I've start avoiding people because I know from previous experiences that I turn into a giant asshole.

As long as I have Nic, I'm like a buddhist monk with the patient of a Saint. People who know me like that are often surprised when they see me without Nicotine.

The ironic part is that Nicotine kept me off other hardrugs. I tried to drop the habit several years ago and royally fucked up a bunch of things. I grabbed a cig again and calmed up.
Then I realized that if nicotine is this bad, how horrible are opiates?
Not from personal experience, but at one point I lurked on 420chan and I can tell you that's far worse things than opiates, they're just not as widespread.
Yet.

I smoke as well. Nicotine is a tough drug to kick, but I'm down to 3-4 smokes a day. It's daunting to try and quit completely, just try and smoke less for now. Nobody died from 1 cigarette a day, I'm hoping I can do something like that.

Either that or he has absolutely no life experience, or thinks that drugs don't affect every aspect of society. Even Hitler and JFK did speed and opiates. Jews may have invented ONE FORM of opiate, but the poppy has always been able to produce opium, and every drug of the opiate family shares the same properties. Most strong and fast painkillers were invented with military purposes for battlefield use, or wounded soldiers recovering, or soldiers who just had to clean out a village and needed a little something extra to get through the next one.

My personal experience is that out of five people i knew dabled with opiates two are dead. It is not something I like to remember. What I would like to hear though is your thoughts on how to cope with this especially in the usa. I know Trump wants to address this so if his people are reading maybe it gets implemented

song unrelated

yeah nice try demon

Typical subhuman behavior. You're probably the only thing I can think of, and may Christ forgive me for saying this, an albanian

I used to use and abuse opioids heavily in my early 20s. Started with a prescription of hydrocodone for wisdom teeth removal as a kid. Then oxycodone, then methadone, then heroin, then methadone, then kratom. Now I'm completely clean besides beer. But holy shit that was one of the toughest things I've ever encountered. Opioids were pretty much handed to me at the time, late 90s. I let myself go until I got redpilled. Getting clean and then understanding truth happened at the relatively exact same moment for me.
I feel like there is a major issue with whites using. It's a matter of feeling nihilistic and lost because of who we are, and filling the hole our communities once did with drugs.

How long have you been out of high school? That shit isn't real, it's what American parents do to kids that don't do their homework.

PROHIBITION IS DEGENERATE

and that includes opiates. Is bleach banned? Just school young people about the predators who give them pot as an aphrodesiac and let them go to town, I say.

No, nicotine as a drug isn't "bad"-bad. You'll be able to function otherwise 'normally' and all that.

Healing up takes time and inner peace. It's the heavier shit it keeps the lid on you need to dig out if you'll ever be able to quit.

Read up on how the native Americans used it and still have practices in the jungle. The plant, spiritually, isn't something you'd ever want to fuck with. 'He' just plays along your sad song, fully aware of it's just your Ego shooting yourself in your foot time after time again. Uncle Nico got his mission in this world, and we're mostly not using him with a deep enough respect.

That said, the suffering is real 'nuff. You just gotta pay your dues, and wash your hands.

Try when washing your hands or dealing with water to say you're sorry and when you got time to sit in the sun, say "thank you".

I fully believe the people who've experienced the most trauma truly needed a friend the most. I also strongly believe that those people who've come to realize the bigger picture of why things happened like they did way more easily will be able to leave their sorrows and give pardon for their mistakes and say thank you for their lessons in life. All it takes is to let go of 'it', and it can be a rather powerful experience.

This. There is no such thing as ADD. ADD is boys not wanting to sit quietly in a chair with 37 other pupils for 7 hours while doing things at the command of some female government bureaucrat.

Get off your meds and start living a clean life.

When grown pure and fermented with alcohol, tabacco becomes Mapacho (as it is known in Ecuardor), the world's most powerful anti-biotic. Because it is pure, you cannot develop an immunity to it, unlike synthetic anti-biotics. You simply make tea with the fermented leaves and apply to the skin, snort it through the nose or drink it for stomach/ digestion problems. Tobacco is a medicinal healing plant. Like all plants, it has a spirit. If you abuse this spirit or approach it without respect, you will poison yourself. The same is true with marijuana. Marijuana was the first step to finding a permanent cure for my depression. I approached the plant with caution and never smoked more than once a week. I did meditation with it, fully aware of how many of my friends were turning into pot heads. After 6 months I'd had all that I needed and haven't smoked in years.

theguardian.com/society/2015/nov/21/children-who-grow-up-on-prescription-drugs-us
adhd medicine = heroin
Is there any racial statistic available what kind of kids they hand out heroin to ?

I have a hunch dysfunctional nigglets are left completely (((undiagnosed)))

Rise in the last decade.
Obamacare paying for free RX.
Free RX being Laundered supplementing income.
Stats based on numbers of RX (?)
The same applies for Cannabis RX (minus the death)
Vincete Fox was keynote speaker at Cannabis Expo in June, Al Sharpton is set to be next keynote speaker… wonder what their interest is?

The purge from Mapacho is not to be taken lightly.

Marijuana use is very rare these days. Usually there's a blindside there, too, but with enough caution and with a clear purpose of healing in mind it can be very effective in exactly that. I believe I only know two people who have managed to stay in tune with themselves afterwards. It's a very strong plant.

Yeah, I'm in that general area, and it's CONSTANT fentanyl overdose reports, with smatterings of deaths in them. I can't really care, though, as I went through some apparently horrific shit according to the people I told about it recently, and I don't do drugs, don't drink, and don't smoke. In fact, I don't do much of anything but work and sleep. I guess that's a different problem.

you're a cringe teenager if you think Duterte actually hates drugs. He's just eliminating competition–his son is part of one of the biggest drug gangs in the phillippines. Did you learn nothing from Bush, Clinton, Nixon, Reagan, etc? You think Sessions is anti drugs lol? The black market commands a higher price, he's just doing his good ole boy friends a favor by taking a hardline and reducing the total supply. I don't even object to it–gotta make money somehow. It's all in the game.

It's one of the only psychiatric disorders that is actually supported by physical evidence.

Overdiagnosis is real and school is boring as shit. But ADHD is real.