Jared Taylor assrapes (((Sargoy of Cuckadd)))

Where were you when the white race won its first total victory in the 21st century?

video
youtube.com/watch?v=jLUZ4uJlkvQ

no one reply to this thread. just report. let it die.

wow calm down nigger

Hu'hite Power!

Watched like 3 minutes of this shit before I realized the fat cuck is never going to say anything besides "DEMS R REAL RACIST" horseshoe cuckery, and closed it. Jared Taylor is way too smart for this reddit e-celeb, not sure what he was attempting to accomplish here.

he is such a fat nerdy cuckold it's hilarious, Jared looks like a nobleman or king next to him

I'm surprised the court jester of the normalfag occupation government of Kikeistan agreed to do this in the first place.

haha me too keked and checked

ASSRAPED
S
S
R
A
P
E
D

Jared Taysachs and Sarcuck are two sides of the same shekel.

he's trying to show that he's a super smart kikistani redditor that can out-smart anyone. He failed.

this shithole really is antifachan

thisssssssssssss

top kek

I obviously disagree about his views on kikes, but you can tell just by listening to him that his IQ is at least a full 2 SD higher than Soygoy of Cuckadd.

Trump is a politician, Jared Taylor is supposedly a WN. Only one of those things requires cucking for the jews.

>>>/trs/

one of the TRS guys organized Unite The Right, one of the events that changed the history of United States.

What did you do, cuckold?

I see, only one can play in the confines of the environment the other is immune.

Thanks for reminding us, TORpedo

It's inexcusable and lamentable to cuck for jews at all and should be met by intense scorn, not praise, but it's far worse for a politician to suck circumcised dick and cuck out for jews since they have direct influence and control on our lives. Jared Taylor is just another good goy.

Trump isn't allowed to be discussed in a bad light.

You're pathetic. In spite of all he's done, all those he's redpilled, all the truth and knowledge he has dispersed, to you it amounts to absolutely nothing and he's just a "good goy" like some Israel supporting apolitical 9-5 working Christian church goer. Black or white. No gray. You're a fucking moron. That's some straight up nigger logic. Might as well disregard the findings of every single person in the field of science because they merely discovered or furthered one tiny aspect in their specific field, and didn't immediately discover and unfold for us the expanse of all discoverable knowledge. Hell, you might as well dismiss Hitler too, since Hitler employed Jews in his staff and his military. Might as well dismiss this bored because it's owned by a mud. Might as well sit in a fucking corner with your perfect self you puritan faggot. What the fuck have you ever done? You're clearly better than everyone. So what the fuck have you done? Nothing!

Dumb nigger, you're in the wrong thread. Go back to the Trump thread and shill there. Filtered.

Did Hitler try to "de-Nazify" his movement and push for jew-acceptance?

I wonder what genetic rat could be behind this post. Filtered.

Taylor's (((wife))) at 31:02
He's the chadvocate in pic2 but this is what he chose

the taylor's wife being a jew myth s debunked crap

Of course not, retard, Hitler was a "Nazi," Taylor is not, and "Nazis" no longer exist. This also is not Germany. Not aligning with a foreign political movement does not undermine the good he has done. I find it interesting that you have these specific pictures on hand ready to attack this man. You do realize your shilling is fucking obvious? Anyone that threatens to spread influence of Right-wing ideals will be attacked. Anyone and everyone. Do two things for me, moron, tell me what the fuck you've done, and then give me a name of your Mr. Perfect. Go ahead, shill, do those two things for me, as you sit here with your prepared attacks on every single influential Right-wing person who happens to be discussed, backed solely with jew related buzz terminology to scare anyone off from even pondering his teachings. Answer my two questions. Who's your modern day Mr. Perfect, and what have you done?

Top kek. This is pure TRS-style shilling trying to give the jews a pass. Wew.

Answer the fucking question, stupid. Buzzwords don't work.

Yes, that's right goys. Let's kick out Jared fucking Taylor, who's been talking about this shit for 26 fucking years, and let's start worshipping a literally-who, pyramid scheme running homosexual with le ebin fashy haircut who's done literally fucking nothing except proclaim Holla Forums to be part of the alt-kike and himself as the leader of it, before making sure the jewish press has a good angle on his roman salute Also, funny how he always escapes the rallies with barely any harm being done to him, but everyone else either gets fucked by the cops or antifa. Real funny coincidence.

Sargcuck "please don't demonitize me master Jewtube" of Akkad

He shills for jews, the jewish problem is the only thing that matters.

Stating the obvious about niggers while protecting the enemy isn't "doing good", it's being a traitor.

You're not answering my question. Answer my questions or fuck off, shill.

They're both traitors.

Yeah, educating people about racial differences does us no good goys, what we need to do is put on some hugo boss and run around town beating up everyone while screaming about gassing the kikes and racewar now while waving swasticas. That'll convince everyone that white identitarianism is a perfectly sane and rational political position to take, and that the demographic decline is a real threat to the west.

Not when a big part of his message is pro-jewish.

Whenever anybody calls out the kosher shills on the Alt-Right, you faggots always resort to the strawman that our problem with them is just that they just aren't "anti-Semitic enough" for us, and aren't yelling "gas the kikes". That's obviously false. Taylor is an open philosemite who defends the jews every chance he gets. If he was anti-jewish at all, or even silent on the jewish problem, it would be forgivable, but he's a traitor.

Read
I'm waiting for you to stop trying to isolate me and give me your grand Mr. Perfect Right-wing leader to follow. Also, what the fuck have you done? I'm waiting!

Point to someone better or fuck off with your D/C, kike

I don't think expecting someone who professes to be on our side not to propagandize for THE enemy is being a perfectionist. You sound just like the TRSodomites who were claiming that anybody who had a problem with a supposed WN leader being married to a B'nai B'rith jewess was just a "purist".

wew

And you were born knowing all about the frankfurt school and critical theory among all the other filth jews have pulled out of their ass and peddled to the goyim, then? Get the fuck out of my Holla Forums, kike.

Hey stupid, drop the buzzwords and answer my questions. I will not be deterred because you signaled to people's conditioning on this board hoping to draw scorn my way. Answer the fucking question. If you're going to attack every single Right-wing leader or person of influence, then name me your Mr. Perfect.

That's fucking David Dukes sister you faggot

"the jewish problem is the only thing that matters" that type of thinking is patently false, the jewish question is just a part of our spiritual and societal sickness. of course we can't discuss stuff like that on here because it's 24/7 hitler cock sucking with no nuance or perspective.

False. All the "GAS EVERYONE RACE WAR NAO"-posters are just the FBI/CIA/NSA up to their usual tricks.

You even said he's been involved with White nationalism for 26 years, there's no way he could have done that and just missed the mountains of evidence against the jews. And that's not to mention his close, possibly homosexual, relationship with Mark Weber, who destroyed the IHR on behalf of the jews, and his supposedly gentile wife's behind the scenes contact with ADL fact-finder Irwin Suall.

What's you're question, who's better than Jared Taylor? Anybody who names the jew and doesn't deny race to pretend they're "h'White".

The FBI also instructs their informers to do everything in their power to protect the jews. Who does that sound like?

actual informants would try to sound ike stereotypical "neo nazis" for fuck's sake, they'd be the most hardcore anti kike people

The JQ matters, but don't be a dumbass

Nope. Even Hal Turner was relatively soft on the jews, primarily focusing on niggers.

You know my questions. You people come into every thread regarding every movement and every person of influence on our side, and you find ways to demean and belittle them, and try to chase us away from them and isolate us, and your reasoning always hearkens back to the usual Holla Forums conditioning that caricature shills try to embed in everyone, similar to the left, using little trigger words. Similar to how the left calls people "racist" to keep them in line. The eternal signal to the established moral standard put forth by you know who. You really think your position is so well established, and so well defined, and so well defended, that you can just come in here, sling a buzzword my way, and I'm going to abandon every single person of influence you name. You really think that. It's too obvious. So, again, my questions are, who is your Mr. Perfect who you believe meets all qualifications, and what have you done?

What about David Duke? He talks about the Jews all the time and ties them to nearly everything. I'm sure you've got plenty of reasons for us to distance ourselves from him too. We should stay isolated. We're all alone, Holla Forums. All of our leaders and peoples of influence are false gods seeking to lure is down the wrong path. Every single one. According to the shills. Yet they can't present us with an acceptable alternative–the true modern day "Hitler." Everyone on our side that does anything is a "gooy goy," an "informant," a kike himself, or something else that we should distance ourselves from. We have no one and nothing. Isn't that what you want us to think, shill? We just have Holla Forums. Holla Forums is perfect. Holla Forums is god. We should all sit on Holla Forums all day and chat amongst each other, where people certainly don't want us staying to safely relieve that pressure valve. Surely feeling isolated works to our advantage! Sling a buzzword my way, I'm sure it'll shame me into submission out of fear of reprisal from the "group." The "group" as defined by those with purposeful intent.

We're at war with the jews, Jared protects them, he's not on our side. If you don't see an issue there and think it's all about "perfectionism", then you're hopeless.

You still haven't answered my question, and you've disputed nothing I've said. At this point in time I've labeled you, given my reasoning for why, and you've not rejected the label. You are indisputably a shill.

This is more like:

Oh, and You can not answer my questions. You're now filtered. I'm done playing with non-intellectual rat shills.

Jared Taylor isn't stopping anything, he's just stating the obvious about niggers - like pointing out that fire is hot.

The jews are genociding us, and he protects them, that makes him an accomplice.

I want to watch… but I fear the cringe will be too great.

No you asshole, you need to know the guy's history.

Ah here we go.

Do you realize your cognizant dissonance is obvious? Sorry but your e-celeb is a kike agent.

26 years of doing NOTHING. 26 years that has us rule over by Jews worse than ever. You might as well repeat the mistakes of half a dozen other guys over the past 50 years. Fuck go buy a water filter that fluoride is eating your brain.

You poor child… you're so naive. You need to read a lot more. Because the people you've been following, who you think are so great, are phoney fucks. EVERY, SINGLE, LAST ONE OF THEM.

You weren't addressing me but I'll answer. You're no different than the idiot who wears a sports jersey with another man's name on his back and has never thought twice about it. What I've done is irrelevant and none of your business. Nothing I could say would invalidate this other man's quarter century of work. WHAT DOES, are HIS writings and actions.

"The ruling class in every age have tried to impose a false view of the world upon their followers." - George Orwell.

Problem is, you didn't answer. (((1))) filtered. If you want to IP hop and tell me your Mr. Perfect, do so. Until one of you has a name for me, you've got nothing to say to me.

>Problem is, you didn't answer. (((1))) filtered
Oh look it is the user that was shilling kikes from the last thread that is now pretending that everyone else is one guy, and that Ecelebs are not cancer
Why do you think Holla Forums owes you anything. Drop the ego when you come to an imageboard or else every user can tell who you are

Even if he's a kike sympathizer, he and others that aren't nazi were my introduction to huwhite nationalism and 'race realism'.

I appreciate them for what they are: historians or researchers. Not for what they opine about without any activism such as politics.

What a coincidence, another (((1))) with the same comment structure and rhetorical tone as the others. And he still hasn't answered my question. I'm waiting. Until you've got someone to replace Jared with–your Mr. Perfect–Jared is perfectly acceptable. Filtered. Next time you hop IPs, shill, bring me a name.

Right because it's not like someone could ever change right? They could never realize by being in the very center of kikery how evil it is and desire to fight it right? By you're retarded idea of excluding anyone because of knowing his history and not taking into account everything he's done since then and how the kikes react to him now, you would be a shill in the 30's screeching about how hitler in his youth worked for a kike who owned a store therefor he's a kike agent

I don't really have an issue with him doing this debate. I think it is a good idea, he is not /ourguy/, but he will at least make some of sargon of mossads crowd re-think a few points. Also sargon would never debate someone on the far right, he knows he would lose. My issue is with you publicly announcing every time you filter someone for disagreeing with you which takes up a fourth of the thread. You are either the newest of newfags with a massive ego, a shill, or manchild. No matter what the answer is you successfully derailed and sperged out enough to get the thread anchored

Intelligence isn't measured on a spectrum resting between "Jews are our friends" and "Jews are our enemies."
Jared is obviously severely cucked on the JQ, however the man possesses shining intelligence and has applied his intelligence to wake people up on the reality of race. He's the reason I got here tbh.
I'm really suspecting that you're a jew.

I've got a sneaking suspicion that he simply realizes that he needs to format his ideals in the most appealing and non-interventionist ways possible in order to keep from being squashed. The ideals he portrays are already extreme-right in comparison to normie ideology Just look at (((Sargon))) as he claims that race doesn't have anything to do with anything.
If Jared were full-NatSoc he'd have fell into obscurity long ago. However if he can gather support for his ideology in the currently expressed state, his followers will inevitably find their way to full-NatSoc anyway. So it's a win-win from his perspective, if this is the case. (other than Jared being bashed by us for not dropping JQ bombs left-and-right)
I've never been too keen on bashing people like this because of their apparent avoidance of the JQ. You know he knows by now, there's no possible way that he believes in the Holohoax no matter what he states on (((tv))). The time when these things will be discussed openly on all platforms is approaching very quickly and I think at that time we'll see a shift one-way or another from these questionable people that will finally solidify their alliances.

It is Holla Forums, retard. You think Jared Taylor and that faggot Spencer got Trump elected? The B'nai B'rithi kiddy grooming crew of fashy pool goys? No. It was anons shitposting with the power of Kek, making our Aryan will into reality through chaos.

Although he admittedly cucks on the jews at times in certain regards, Kevin MacDonald is better. WAY better. He sure as fuck doesn't call jews white on national fucking television like Taylor did.

As far as David Duke, it is actually pretty funny you mention that considering Duke was shamed and shutdown at an AmRen conference for bringing up jews (In case you know as little as it seems you do, Jared Taylor runs AmRen). Some shitty kike screamed in his face when Duke asked why nobody at this supposedly WN conference was willing to discuss the JQ.

Even other controlled opposition is better than that kike fucking old fart. His wife Evelyn Rich was writing a book trying to fuck over David Duke and the far right when she entered Jared's circles. He marries her and suddenly he is philosemitic and claims jews are white, invites rabbi speakers to kosher conferences. I haven't even talked about the possible CIA involvement and strange connections and travel coincidences.

Also having infographs and dossiers on hand of traitors and people on both sides is something archivists and other anons do. You cannot imagine how many times low IQ, low information cretins like you slither on this board to talk about how awesome and based some proven fraudulent fuck is. It gets tiring.