Say it with me, folks

MADAM PRESIDENT

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nbc/status/950391488990519297
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so basically america is an oligarchy now? forget people with life long political careers behind them, every next president will just be a celebrity of some sort

But we already got a black bitch running in 2020 in Kanye West.

She'd have a better chance than the Facebook lizard. I hope she doesn't run.

I like the part where she told men their time is up.

I'd love to see Michelle Obama, Oprah, and Zuckerbot all fighting for the DNC nomination. They'd destroy each other worse than Hillary and Bernie did.

2020 Trump vs Oprah, it's like an Onion article

This.

I'd like to see people throw them in a colosseum and fight to death while we gas all the jews.

Makes sense that the same people who think Hillary is good would also think this bitch, who is just a nigger Hillary, would also be a good idea.

Being good doesn't mean actually caring or helping other people, by having a vagina and groid genes you are automatically virtuous.

They've all been fucking dunces since day 1, so it really makes no difference.

This.

why are people this stupid? trump, hillary (husband of bill clinton), oprah, kanye, colbert, schwarzenigger, reagan, jeb bush, al franken. Can't we just pick some random person outside of political parties or something? Someone who wasn't an actor or previously apart of a political dynasty?

Hitler's great grandson should be the next leader of the world.
He's in argentina currently.

but you're only saying that because he's related to a famous person, so fuck him too, let's just have a lottery and pick a random person

I think Oprah would make an amazing president, tbqh. It's time for a woman president, and what better woman than a person of color like Oprah who has lived through hardship, yet achieved the American dream. It's like she was born to be POTUS.

you're not funny

Why would talking about presidential candidates be funny? Try harder with your trolling.

I’m getting real sick of rich neoliberal figureheads. Can we just revolt and instill pure anarchism instead?

We all know it is going to be Ivanka as the first female President. That is why she is in the White House right now.

President Trump still has 7 years left in office.

You stole my line.

anarchism is stupid

3 if he's lucky, hopefully someone just nukes DC and Jerusalem at the same time

kys

I don't think OP genuinely wants oprah to be president user.

Meant for

Does she support Israel?

Yay aristocracy of the communist party.

What politician these days doesn't do that?

what are you even trying to say with this post?

none that wins.

what a (((cohencidence)))!

meant for

true

DO IT !

MONSIEUR FIRST LADY

OH NO NO NO NO! What were you thinkin’, Harv?!

Eww. This is the first thing Big Harv has done that has disappointed me.

Oprah forced herself on him.

idk man, i think trump and pence physically handing out shit to hurricane victims was a lot more helpful in their campaign than hillary donating shekels.

not really

I never understood why people like her or her lame show so much.

he got elected, didn't he?

not because of that he didn't

at the very least, it didn't stop him from getting elected.

if it didn't help him, it certainly didn't kill him.

then it's not worth mentioning, is it?

checked, but it certainly changed the minds of those people no doubt.

If this self righteous bonobo becomes president I'm moving to Antarctica

like I said, not really

Oh user.

check
check
check
check

Pack it up, boys. The future is female.

He has to remind everybody about the handful of positive things that Daddy Drup has done to drown out the negatives. Cut the guy some slack, he needs to earn his shekels somehow.

Very good choice of president right there.

Wow, she has the vote of the groups that barely vote! Drumpf is finished!!

Roy Moore begs to differ.

You know trending is hand-picked,right?

Oprah has so many skeletons, she would never dare to run. Between Kadian Noble and her school shit, its enough to bury 3 presidencies.

Yeah Oprah knows full well she could be in federal prison if she goes anywhere near the scrutiny that most politicians are under.

Oprah already been caught faking abuse stories.

Even worse, covering many abuse stories. She is the black gatekeeper supreme.

Roy Moore lost because McConnell withdrew funding. Try talking about only the things that you know about, please.

Um no, sweetie. Black women saved America that day.

This is demoralization propaganda, to even suggest this repulsive white man hating schizo thing can be president..
If they succeed America will be lost as they will go even further than they did under kang nigger

lol, thanks for all this free salt

With those people making the decisions, there is no future.

Oh wow, I bet it's #1 in the Youtube tends as well!

imagine my shock.

He has a point. Trump is racist, sexist, homophobic and xenophobic. Those aren't victim less crimes.

What happened with the MOST QUALIFIED PRESIDENT EVER AND ITS HER TURN?

Why are you even bothering to post?

Ogarashi is cute. Anyone ever noticed how the fucking hack Anno made some of the fringe Yaguchi crew wear NERV uniforms?

They don’t want another Trump while wanting the next Trump

She's a secretive in the closet dyke. There's no way she's running for president. Yes, I know Hillary is also a secretive in the closet dyke, but she was always obsessed with political ambition.

If one person shows they're a good leader then they deserve to be such, the average person doesn't, it's that simple.

But she doesn't.

Oh for sure.
I'm just telling that dude that he's wrong.

They already backed down from that tweet and blamed "a third party".
twitter.com/nbc/status/950391488990519297

Zero accountability from those fucks.

OOOGA BOOGA GIVE ME THAT FOR FREE

Oprah has no foreign policy vision or economic vision. Trump had one he outlined for decades. He wasn't just a reality TV show, he was already a political thinker, like it or not, butt hurt goons. The reason why the left is drooling over light weights like Oprah or Michelle Obama is because they still want a woman in the White House, but know they can only win with a nigger due to nigger turn-out. Since these people are political noboides it also allows the the bitter Obama people to come in and dress her up and make her a third Obama term, which will help make their hold on the deep state permanent. However, I don't think either of these stupid cunts have the chops to make it and will never run because they know they don't. What Oprah is good at is talking about losing weight and hiding her private life from the public. All this horseshit is more about saving her failing network and brands by getting a cash infusion from libtards.

it's either that or suicide, the jokes aren't funny anymore

There's a third option too user… high score

shouldn't we all be in camps then and the press all arrested?

every country has always been an oligarchy and always will be.

The prez is like a manager at wendys. The actual franchise owners you never see. All this celebs are just distractions for the weak minded sheep.

Except the store manager *thinks* he's in charge…

YASS QUEEN SLAY

I don't actually know but by all accounts the couple times he went there he kept to himself and had nothing to do with their island fun, it put him off and he left as soon as possible.

Also he would not be scrutinized for that in such a way purely if for no other reason because the powers that be are unwilling to open that can of worms, that pandora's box that is Epstein and what any digging around that name and its exploits could bring up. Like several presidents not just being guests but being constant, repeated, eager and willing guests.

She already has the jewish connections needed to get into US politics it seems.

OH NO NO NO

People are acting like the election is happening this year already, is everyone insane?

just stupid

aren't they the same people that predicted the hillary landslide?

Havent u noticed the ppl that run the media are obsessed with politics right now. Even more then usual. They rlly r scared of Trump.

if dubs
ture story

Say it with me op:

4 MORE YEARS OF TRUMP

if he's willing to put DACA on a negotiating table like a two-faced faggot Reaganite then everyone who chanted "BUILD THE WALL" is going to fucking hate him, including you if you weren't just in it for the cool points

Oh look. He is still repeting the same script. Shill

Oh look he has nothing to say but shill when someone calls him out for being a faggot.

MADAM PRESIDENT
A
D
M
A
N

t. Hillary Clinton

And that's why it's totally believable that Oprah "Over Nine Thousand Penises" Winfrey will win the next elections, and (((polling data))) is totaly trustworthy and in no way shape or form can be manipulated by (((them))).

Literally illogical.

Correct.