Hillary Clinton is really 'Paula Revere'

townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2017/09/20/hillary-clinton-im-like-paul-revere-on-this-russia-stuff-you-know-n2383079

Damn, this old bitch isn't going to shut up and go away until she's dead, is she?

Who gives a fuck what this old cunt says, this isn't /celebrity gossip/.

Lol bootlicking Colbert. You really are scum.

This isn't her stroking her own ego nor is this some PR stunt for to regain a positive rep. I think she is really losing it.

I just thought it was a pretty funny video that went with the article and I wanted to share it with the world…

I hope she'll use the big guns and says she is like Jesus, or Saint Mary.

paul revere rolls in his grave

I'm honestly waiting for this, since she'd probably go for this.

Somebody get this woman in a straightjacket already.

More like Chicken Little kek

Theyre all against a wall with this Russia shit, the wiretaps, the unmasking, the email servers. They have no choice but to play it to the hilt.

She's more of a Don Quixote, attacking emails because she thinks they're Russians.

If only she had informed the American embassy in Benghazi that the Ansar al-Sharia-coats were coming.

underrated post

kek

This cunt is on the verge of a mental breakdown.

The question now is if she's gonna take everyone down with her.

Even if she blows open the entire pedo-pizza party ring, she still has to hang.

She's always been insane. She's just losing control of her insanity.

I remember this meme from the campaign, what better way to show solidarity?

I hope she runs again in 2020.

She has total control over the DNC (blackmail) and can set up the nomination again.

Well, this is quite something, the old hag keeps getting more and more insane by the minute. Not much I can really say about this because I just got up in bed after I had a really grotesque dream. It started out in a scenery of a slum-filled area. I saw a badly drawn cartoon character, that looks straight out off Ed, Edd n Eddy, standing on a rooftop made of rusty tin. He "spoke" to me in a very inaudible scratching noise but their were "subtitles" at the bottom of his waist saying "Welcome to Pol Pot's paradise, little soldier.". Somewhere around the area I saw a worker throwing a monkey into a meat grinder alive to use its meat for dog food. Then I saw two men holding down a 5-year old getting her left arm chopped off, then the arm was put into a truck filled with many other different decapitated limbs. The truck stopped into a factory were workers would strip off the skin and other components of said limbs with the exception of the bones so they can use it as an alternative for silverware and toothpicks. Then I saw farmers finishing their daily harvest of their corn (though not many was harvested) until they realized the chickens were eating some of it in their sacks. They couldn't afford to lose one piece of kernel so they held down some chickens, then started cutting off through their waistline to disect their stomachs. I also realised that not much production has been made in the slum-filled area, I saw a storage were it only contained 13 boxes of various goods, some of the organic ones were already rotten. The badly drawn cartoon character came back to me with "subtitles" saying "Isn't it wonderful how these people wanted to fight against slavery (capitalism) for a different kind of slavery (communism)? The only difference is, is that this is more blatant than the other. Don't ever be fooled, little soldier. For both systems have no care for traditional values.". One of the most fucked up things I've ever dreamed off in a while honestly. Not sure what really happened in Pol Pot's Cambodia honestly. Can any anyone here tell me?

I hope she runs too - More great Memes!!!

Cambodia
Pol Pot
Khmer Rouge
Killed a lot of their own folks.
Good movie - the Killing Fields - discusses that

But Clinton shit is funnier.

Lot of that actually happened. Throw in the insane massacres at the drop of a hat and the fields filled with millions of skulls and bones and teeth, heads chopped by five-year-old boys, and the endless starvation and you have Pol Pot in a nutshell

She knows its game over for the Western European races. Unless the niggers leave for Africa and the jews leave banking and media so white Christians can work hard and innovate again, they are going to be extinct. Trump could declare war or end the gibsmedat system but he won't. He just wants a peaceful eight years of economic prosperity until a Mexican president sinks the ship. The slavs will rule the world and there's nothing she can do about it.

It must burn. What a war it would have been. News comes out about Russians gassing their own people. The powerhouse team of feminists Hillary/Merkei/May with cucklords Rubio/Trudeau/Macron would team up against the last white Christian nations in Eastern Europe and Russia possibly allied with Muslim Iran with and other anti-semitic Muslim nations. During the war, China comes in at the end to rescue the U.S. and becomes the new superpower, guided by the persecuted jewish refugees who fled to China. That dream is dead now. You got Trump whose going to crunch some numbers tp help out slutty Juanita and/or attack beloved China.

Don Qihote was an honorable and good hearted knight.
Do not compare the two ever.

Dirty whore. Note her words. "Influence our election." Sure, they did. She's not false. Loads of countries "influenced" the election in some way or another, whether through shilling, politicians taking sides etc. (98% did it in her favor). But she's referencing the months of anti-Russia propaganda and, although not lying, attempting to steer people's mindsets to that and actually give the perception of something else entirely. She's just hitting little verbal triggers embedded in people's minds, while saying something that's objectively true, which will be misconstrued. Why? What purpose does this decrepit old hag still serve?

If Donald Trump had his mail hacked where he said some offensive thing you can bet the Dems would not be up in arms to persecute them as enemies of Democracy.

Israel has been influencing our elections since it was established as a country, can we call them out now?

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WILL YOU JUST UP AND DIE ALREADY!?

God damn dude, how many fucking infants worth of baby blood is this old harpy getting shot up with on a daily fucking basis as to keep her soulless husk mobile and vaguely conscious? This world is a nightmare and I'm almost to the point of welcoming death just to get the fuck out.

Ah, fuck him, its alright man.

Fire this up on your sockpuppets boys

I want her dead so bad. Her face is like one of those things you show to chimpanzees to make them violent.

Well it makes sense. Paul Revere only rode something like 12 miles. Isreal Bissel Made the famous ride.

Little to they know that the "British are coming" story is bullshit as is

Speaking as one of the many "Holla Forums Reveres," I wish her every fucking headache and incredulous look that we receive every time we try to tell someone what SHE'S been up to.