Other urls found in this thread:

apple.com/apple-events/september-2016/
archive.fo/qta7B
please
archive.fo/vhL5m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kill me Pete.

apple.com/apple-events/september-2016/

I’m extremely upset about the control scheme, but it’s to get casuals to buy into the real shit.

oh boy

video games were a mistake

It's like a match made in heaven.

What the hell are these nips thinking.

Isn't Nintendo's biggest platform mobile?

streaming now, get in here faggots

I don't really know how to feel about this. I mean it's still them doing what they said they would do, but I didn't expect to see Mario popping up this soon.

it's a fucking runner?

It’s a fucking AUTO-runner, yeah.

It’s basically over now. But I’ll be spamming those iMessage stickers to everyone.

And then their stock will plummet back down to where it was because mobile software has an abysmal shelf life due to mobile users possessing the collective attention span of a gnat.

At least there aren’t any in-app purchases.

Satoru Iwata is rolling in his grave. HE DIED AT 55, WHY WAS HE TAKEN FROM US SO EARLY, OH GOD.

Yeah, it is but you can also rewind the stream if you don't give a shit about iphone 7 stuff

>Sony unveils their new cashgrabs updated consoles

it's amazing how fast things have gone to shit after he died.

what the fuck are they thinking?

I know that 2007 is wehere it all went wrong, but for it to end to fucking terrible.
Hell, it'll probably get even worse from here on out…
I don't even know if I should be angry or sad or just laugh at the absurdity of it all.

Fuck, Jewtendos investors had that idea a couple years ago.Iwata was the wall they couldn't surpas back then.
He was really the last bastion that held all the shit back.

archive.fo/qta7B

For once I agree with Kucktaku.

You've got to be shitting me

I'm too lazy to make a webm, have this mp4.

They got BTFO by Hulk and GamerGate and are looking for a new audience, desperately. Sure, you might agree with them, but beware they aren't trying to butter you up with opinions you like. They're still very bad journalists at their core.

Was everyone fucking blind before this? It was always known.

i just

It is. But usually its their own mobile consoles rather than phones.

KEK

nintendo are wasting all their time and money that they could be using for the NX to chase casual mobile hipster dreams

nintendo is done for

Ehh, sure there's other streams, I just grabbed the first one I could find.

oh no I'm never ever giving them a click even if they pull an ian miles cheong tier redemption move.

Weren't they the ones who pushed for Nintendo going mobile/multiplatform in the first place? Or was that Polygon?

Nintendo sees their translations failing to sell so they're giving stood stupid American pigs what they deserve.

They don't realize we're getting localizations full of social justice and memes.

We're going to need to kill the rainbow broads.

Reminder that Iwata died of bile duct cancer

GUESS WHAT’S COMING TO THE APPLE WATCH!

Thats the thing though, people will in fact pay money for this because "HOLY SHIT NINTENDO GAMES ARE ON OUR PHONES NOW"

We are going to see some jewery of the highest level

Rest in piss, Nintendo.

Most likely Polygon, I remember Kuchera bitching about Nintendo and saying they should go mobile/third party

its hard to imagine

Didn't they invest in a mobile company to do that shit for them? I mean realistically I'm sure Miyamoto oversaw the thing, but that's probably it.

Not that this changes the fact theres a Mario Runner on the fucking iphone.

thats money they could have invested in other developers making metroid prime or f-zero or something. money isnt infinite.

Apple is late as fuck. Pokemon Go fuck yourself was a 2 week fad like most normalfag fads.

Panic? Panic.

Everything I've loved has already been dragged through shit so I just laugh at the state of the industry. It's not like anyone who holds the rights to any of this now gives a damn about good taste.

Its also supposed to launch in March.

Why, user, didn’t you know? The NX is actually Apple hardware! It uses the A10 chip and a custom GPU. ARM architecture ensures no backward compatibility, but don’t worry; every game in the library of all previous consoles is available on the App Store for a small fee!

Cant wait

Is Nintendo going to die like Sega.
What the fuck is this.

Sega didn't die out like this. Japanese Saturns and the Dreamcast at least went out on a high note.

they will launch NX with some Miitomo sports fun park shovelware and Jew Super Mario Bros and it will flop and then theyll pretend they were victims because they spent the time and money making phone apps instead

the crash user, nintendo is opening cafés and restaurants in japan too

they are probably preparing to jump ship when the whole thing blows over.

The optimist in me wants to believe doing this will allow them to make a console that matches the competition in terms of power.

But until they actually show off the system, it's going to be really hard to not think they're starting to spiral down the drain.

I always forget what dimension I am in.

user they don't care about more processing power, if you want to be optimistic think about them using this money to make good games. At this point it's the only thing that doesn't have "crash when" written all over it.

i wouldnt expect teenagers to understand how the business world works. then again, nintendo is obviously trying to hope for another fluke like the wii and pokemon go to sustain them long enough to come up with another soul-less fluke.

If Nintendo cared about making good games they would have done more like they did during 2013 and 2014 instead of going downhill outside of Splatoon.

Are video games dead now?

You're right, though the angle I was looking at it was, if Nintendo's next systems ends up being a Wii u 2 in terms of sales. They're more than likely going to support it the same way a few years in.

I rather not have things like Ultra smash or Color Splash. If you catch my drift.

A match made in hell

They've been dead for years

Modern games? Yeah. Enjoy old games from back then, or the few people that can make a fun game now.

Still going.

Nintendo stopped being cool around the time SEGA bursted into the scene with their Sonic games and edgy and more mature games, also by not censoring MK1. It's true that the SNES still had an overall better library of games (except arcade shooters) but they died back then and have never been cool since with a few exceptions. This is just par for the course for Nintendo, because they were never actually cool, it was just a series of happy accidents that made them big and respectable back then, bussiness as usual for them.

i don't care how much money they make from retards
they won't ever get another cent out of me

This. They're dead to me.

Seeing how easy piracy is on the 3DS, you shouldn't have been giving them money at all tbh fam.

So you still were giving money to Gaytendo?

??

Holla Forums is full of retards

I love it when retards on Holla Forums say stupid shit

Why do black folk have such a thirst for white women?

Probably because they dont like their own womyn. And vice versa.

Maybe there's a reason for that user. Maybe they realize that they shouldn't be wasting their time on such shit franchises.

It'll probably fall a bit. Hows it compare to say, the 1 month trend?

Also someone said 1 pm in nipland is about the soft cutoff time for trading, all the bigshots have left for lunch and stuff, so movers tend to slow down.

They've got higher genetic quality than their women.

Nice

its ok if nintendo does it

Please Understand

checking trips of truth.

i was an early wii u supporter
then i sold it for groceries when i was between jobs
no regrets

its a long shot i know

they already have money

every successful black I've met (as in holds down a job and makes a decent income), be it man or woman, is always married to a non-black, usually white or white hispanic. In current year the only way for a naxalt black to escape the chimping is to marry a non-black and run away. They inherently know that their race is the cause for its own problems and can't be fixed from the inside.

No, that's exactly what is happening here, user. This is a result of the DeNA partnership. I doubt any of the Nintendo inhouse dev staff were involved with Mario Runners.

You mean use the money to make more Pokemon and Zelda?

Everyone needs to fucking relax and stop sperging out. This game is a harmless spinoff that Miyamoto probably programmed in his lunch break. The budget behind this game's development was probably a week of a tiny team's salary and I sincerely doubt this is hindering development on any of their other projects

There's a difference between money in the bank and constant revenue

they had boat loads of money from ds and wii and instead they used it to make amiibos, playboy magazine marketing deals, shovelware, etc. not going to happen. the only way for nintendo to move forward is to crash and burn and go third party.

Nintendo doesn't make Pokemon, retard.

Do you really not get why people would think this is bad? Really? Did you miss the point that hard?

user, how does it feel to have no grasp of how businesses work?

You really think Nintendo's going to go full-mobile? Nigger they've been resisting mobile for almost a decade how can you even think they'll go full-mobile?

Nintendo didn't even develop this

Are you delusional?

mark please go. the adults are trying to have an adult discussion here.

I see nothing but cause for celebration. The end draws closer every day, and we seem to be skipping entire years at a time now.

How do you know Nintendo and not a 2nd or 3rd party developed it?

Nintendo wasn't even involved with Pokemon Go, retard.

So this means that, today in the Steinverse, Nintendo announced moving all their stuff to the PC market and hardware?

They were involved with pokemon go, they didnt develop it though

I want to see Nintendrones try and defend this.

They do. Duh.

Apes hate their own race.

No, The Pokemon Company International, which is the holding company the Pokemon IP belongs to, which is owned by Game Freak, Creatures, Inc., and Nintendo, produced PGo. Niantic developed it.

"Nintendo needs to go third party" - anonymous internet poster, October 1986 (and the next thirty years too).

2016 is probably the worst possible year for it. Are you seriously suggesting they start developing for cockups like the Xbone?

No, they don't.

those dubs
Mfw we got the shitty side of the verse

To that faggot who denied my claims NX would be tied to mobile; You're delusional. Go kill yourself.

Good for you, sport, cognitive dissonance is one hell of a condition to try and cope with. Glad to see you're not having a total breakdown quite yet.

I love it when shitposters prove their illiteracy.
See

Even you mentioned they were involved with it

Except partial ownership =/= helping develop or fully producing it. Nobody at Nintendo is part of TCPi's staff. You people really need to do some basic research into the thing you complain about.

NOW I DON'T KNOW WHO MADE SUPER MARIO RUN

BUT WE NEED PEOPLE TO SUPER MARIO RUN OUT AND KILL THEMSELVES

I can't.
I can say "Nintendo can do whatever they want" but I can't imagine Reggie defending this.

This wouldn't happen under Iwata's rule.

imagine it

What? I just said nintendo was in fact involved with pokemon go

It all goes tumbling down.
Tumbling down.
Tumbling down.

please use archive.is/2016/09/07/nintendo-turned-proposition-include-samus-costume-axiom-verge/

Nintendo Turned Down Proposition To Include A Samus Cameo In Axiom Verge

You realize that Japan cares more about mobile gaming than console gaming, even more than America does, right?

To be frank, I don't think anyone would care too much about a tiny cameo in a Metroid clone.

It'd probably be another thing to add onto the list of how much little fanfare Nintendo gives Metroid.

I'm okay with that. Axiom Verge was an above average but not amazing game. A Samus cameo I think would have just pissed off thirsty Metroid fans even more I think. Federation Force and a cameo in an indie game? Nintendo would be burned to the ground.

SURPRISE! This is what they teach in MBA programs.

I'm beginning to think this, as well.

You can give people cancer by using undetectable substances. Keep that in mind, user.

This won't make the apple watch any less of a failure. Hopefully Nintendo and Apple will crash and burn together.

wtf i hate nintendo now

Mainstream AAA games? Yes and they've been dead for awhile. Games are in the exact same position as film, there is still good stuff being made but it's either indie or low/med budget foreign stuff.

le nintendoom XD right Holla Forumsros?

Who cares? It's probably not gonna sell more than a thousand copies.
Pokemon Go was popular because of the fact that it was Pokemon in real life. This is different. It's an endless runner game. No one's gonna play that.
Wake me up when we get more NX news.

You are in denial.

I don't see how this is that big of a deal, it's not like they are putting their main series games onto mobile and then calling it a day. You could probably code that mario runner game in a week and have it be done.

How low will they sink? NoA censors all their games while the east panders to mobilefags.

No, I'm looking at facts. Sega has a Sonic endless runner. Two of them, actually. One of them's been taken down because nobody fucking played it.
Don't get me wrong, I hate this shit as much as you do, but I simply don't think Nintendo will be successful when it comes to this kind of thing, so I don't care.

YUP

Video games can not be saved. The industry will be a Hindenburg by Early 2018 or so. It's over.

Black Women are subspecies monsters

I'm not really sure I see a problem with Warband coming to consoles. It's already on PC. It's been on PC, and it's still good. Not saying it's a good idea either, but hey.

fucking why?

Man I knew it was only a matter of time before Nintendo went all the way with mobshit but I didn't expect them to sign some kind of bullshit deal with Apple. This is probably the worst case scenario.

I think I'm actually just flat out done with Nintendo after seeing this shit.

Nintendo has always had way more success in mobile games than home consoles, and the last two console generations have been a fucking joke. The Wii only made money because of the waggle fad, not because of the quality of the system. They should have gone full-mobile ages ago.

BUT WITH THEIR OWN DEVICE, not fucking apple.

Don't care. I have already embraced the suck. They can kill themselves. I don't give a shit.

Yeah I was expecting them to make their own phone or something, not latch onto Apple or something.

I would love to know the context of this if anyone has actually suffered through Faggotry Force

This is suffering

Why wouldn't they? They bought a shitty Ingress version of Pokemon.

It's a free game idjit.

I can see it now

Thing is, everyone knows who and what Mario is, unlike Pokemon (which is also widely recognized of course but it's not even in the same league as Mario in terms of brand recognition).

Berenstein(((berg))) universe is the best universe if you want to watch the world burn.

Pokemon GO was a huge success just because of media attention. People don't give a fuck about Pokemon, they just go for whatever looks easy and popular. Same thing is going to happen to this Mario game.

That would be even worse. You know that they would fuck that up.

It wouldn't sell either.

No, user. They make shit. It's the only thing they make now.

Just go buy a GameCube, or whatever. Last really good console that Nintendo made. Or just use an emulator, or play something older. Fuck post-modern gaming. Go play something good.

Samus is the pre-final boss in Federation Force.

Why? Why is she normal and then turns chibi? If the feds are chibi are they tiny compared to normal samus or was samus temporarily a giant for some reason? Why are the feds fighting samus who is a federation ally? What the fuck is happening?

I guess this marks the midway of the end for Nintendo.

But maybe Nintendo died with Iwata. All the mourning and tears were really for the end of a dream, not just a man.

Day after day, I wonder if anything still remains of the hobby I loved.

Samus got shot with a corruption beam by the spehs pirates, which made her huge. Everything in the game is chibi. The feds look bigger because they're in big exosuits. Also note that she didn't die, she saves you 3 minutes later and again when you're floating in space about to die.

Nintendo died when they released the Wii. That was the end right there.

I'm actually really okay with this.
It means I can get in bed and mount and blade on my ps4.

It should be alright to play with a controller.

I'm not going to act like every single game on the Wii and beyond is garbage Xenoblade is one of my favorite games, but yeah, right around there is when it all went to shit for me.

The Super Mario Galaxy titles are masterpieces though.

Xenoblade is not my thing, but it's objectively pretty good.

I own a Wii, and to me it's basically just a GameCube with convenient piracy. The only Wii games that really interested me were the Mario Galaxy games.

The motion controls improved Pikmin a little bit, maybe Metroid Prime (because the original controls were so horrible that even motion controls are less shitty) but those are still GameCube games.

If I ignore the GameCube compatibility, it's by far the weakest system that I have ever owned. I own a fucking PS3 and even that beats the Wii, even though it's way weaker than the PS2.

The motion controls were their death sentence. It was basically Nintendo giving up on making games. "We are going to make toys for casual babbys now".

The GameCube was Nintendo's last real console. It was their Dreamcast. Well, except for the handhelds, of course. The 3DS is still at least decent, though I'm definitely not buying the next handheld, and the casuals are not doing it either because they don't want real games.

People should just buy cheap old consoles and emulate what they can. There are enough fantastic games out there that you really don't need anything new. Just save the money.

Yeah, I like them quite a bit. My favorite still might be Sunshine because I actually really like the water mechanics, but it's pretty close.

Why do Asian women have such a thirst for white men?

they don't
they dig money

nice derailing of the thread, you fucking faggot

Why do Arab men have such a thirst for white women?

Anyone should be asking that, but as always it's muh black man oogie boogie XD

Why does your mom have such a thirst for my semen?

Money, more alpha behaviour on average, and being home instead of at work for more than 6 hours per day.

Spreading islam.

Mario is a piece of shit who cheats on Peach with sluts Pauline and Daisy. Of course , this Jew can do whatever he wants

No. They died when they stopped making good things for patricians with great taste. And the Wii wasn't good. It had about as many good exclusives as the fucking Virtual Boy.

So they never died?

Early Wii had some great games. It wasn't until later that it became such a mass of shit.

They want to be white user.
Its all its ever been about, they want to be white.

But they still do good games user, just not on their home consoles.

Fixed that for you

As a (half) black man, I can tell you that the black woman stereotype is mostly true. Most men, black or white, don't want to deal with that kind of drama

Don't white people earn less than Asians?

Not in Asia.

Black women treated me better then white women ever had.

faggot

Nah. NES was very good. GC was pretty good. N64 and SNES were average.

The Wii was the first really bad one.

GameCube compatibility and ports are what makes the Wii worth owning. Very few actual good exclusives there.

The 3DS was still decent. Weaker than the DS, though.

And it seems to be slowing down. I think the next one is going to be a disaster. There is also the "LOCALIZATION" issue, if you still care about that and don't actually WANT the industry to destroy itself like me.

I say that the Wii is a really good GameCube… well, the 3DS is a really good DS. That's where most of the games are and why I own a 3DS in the first place. Anyway, the 3DS is good, not denying that. Still had fun with the Mario games (they are easy, but I like collecting all the Star Coins, so I had fun anyway), and SMT, and Kid Icarus Uprising.

Now just wait for their next handheld. I guarantee that they are fucking it up and that it will have no games.

Cry more faggot, half this bored is comprised of underage or NEETS, its not like its their tax money.
Also where would most my tax money be going? Obamacare and Social Security?

For a white man, a black woman is statistically the better wife. I'm pretty sure that's because there's a small pool of good quality stock that is mostly depleted though.

You know what they say about statistics.

If you are a sick fuck that is into bestiality and want a pet chimpanzee to fuck, I guess that's a cheaper, easier alternative.

Hence the 'mass of shit' comment

Fucking a beast would most likely be more difficult than raping a white woman.

The few black women who are good people are pretty damn good people.
I can say the same about pretty much any race. The majority of people are shit in different ways
Never aim low you fucking faggots

Oh yeah man, you sure are hard core I wish when I grow up one day I can be as hardcore as you.

Man the NX is gonna be a home-portable hybrid with a good third party support, at least going by the rumours. And, while i may be delusional, i'm pretty much convinced they're gonna do good nintendo games again. I mean, Breath of the wild looks pretty good after all.

What?

MUH MANCHILD FRANSHIZESSSS !!!

I know, I want to be me too.

At least it has SOME games that I can't just play on PC. And it was cheap. Bought it for pretty much nothing.

Not counting backwards compatibility, of course. If you consider that, the Wii is pretty good, just not by it's own merits.

A pet chimpanzee that is interfertile with you but doesn't cuckold you, divorce you and run off with your money.

Yeah, in the same way that being healthy is the easier, cheaper alternative to having cancer.

Never going to happen

If you honestly believe a black woman won't do that purely on the basis that she's black, you're an idiot and you probably deserve to get taken for being so gullible.

Who the fuck masturbates to Mario

Well seeing your posts just made me think people should just stay one thing because I went from agreeing with you to thinking you're an obnoxious cunt

*say

Does he masturbate to himself? Does that seem out of the realm of possibility for Bob?

You're welcome.

I should doubt that, but I don't.

real question : is masturbating to yourself gay?

Val apparently masturbates to Toad.

I didn't say "thank you".

If your intentions are to fuck yourself, yes.
It's also narcissistic.

I do it too

What the fuck do you look like that you jerk-it to yourself?

Did you know it's actually possible to fuck yourself?
Like to literally get part of your cock into your ass and bounce on it.
I've seen video.
It was like some kind of fad on Porn Hub
I'm sick

Or even better… is masturbation in general gay?

I mean, you are technically giving a man a handjob.

That just sounds really uncomfortable and awkward.

shit

I wouldn't know.
When I said "fad" it got a little blast from the past. Do you remember back when memes were called fads? At least they were called that on youtube

Fuck

What if you're a woman, though?

Shit, the dubs don't lie.

If you're a woman it's still gay because you're fingering a person of the same gender.

all women are lesbians secretly silly.

Come on, they are all bisexuals, there is a difference.

Unlike regular women, lesbians are not people. They are agents of chaos and destruction. Honorary niggers.

Lesbians that actually get action are harmless enough

I don't understand.

Lesbians don't exist.

Imagine this but a perpetually angry liberated wymyn

This game is going to outsell every single Mario game ever made.

yeah she'll just be on tumblr all day.

It won't 'outsell' anything, it's a free game.

This is too stupid to comprehend.

Of course they do. But that's not comparable to actual unit sales of a proper video game. Technically speaking, this game won't sell at all

They were thinking you could play it one handed. Leaving the other hand free to jerk off over how Nintendo have finally seen the light/Nintendo are finally back on top/Whichever Nintendo related triumph you choose

Well, their target audience for this game is mouthbreathing normalcucks who probably won't even fucking notice the orientation, so it only makes sense.

That technicality is true, although in terms of revenue it could make more money than most other games in the series depends on how much it catches on.
Pokeyman Go has made more money than most games that aren't the biggest AAA blockbusters.
(plus iirc you have to pay $5 for the full game, you only get half the game for free)

I hope Nintendo fucking dies along with its manchild fanbase of retarded Nintendildos.

wasnt last year that myamoto said they would stop focus on causals and go back to make game to harcore audience?
good to see they are keeping they word

Well, technically these phone games are outsourced so this doesn't contradict anything in terms of their main business (consoles) yet. Not that we should have hope on this industry anymore, anything decent is just a pleasant surprise at this point.

Neither casuals nor the hardcore audience give a fuck about Nintendo anymore so they're aiming for a new market, after all the money they made with Pokemon go it makes sense.

What part of "it probably has a landscape mode" do you not understand, cuck worshiper?

Hopefully.

it's a good thing nintendo died long long ago

So you can hold you phone and play SMR with just one hand.

Ease of use.
Games are much easier to play in portrait mode.

Also I prefer it.
And it costs less performance.

Where's the nintenyearold that said this will never happened

Here's something that's not just a "probably" but a guarantee, you being a naive faggot.

Android controls most of the market though. What a ridiculously stupid move.

WTF I hate kid me now

Six feet under

I dont want to buy apple products…

And most of that market are poorfags that buy shit. Apple users are bigger goys. It's all in the numbers.

People who drop a thousand dollars on the latest samsung every year are poorfags? Ok..

The poorest people I know get a new phone every year. I don't know how they afford it. Then again most of them still live at home and spend what little they make each year on shit they don't need.

Samsung phones in their entirely only make up a third of Android sales and a large number of those aren't their high end phones you dumb fuck.

Why would anyone want to read yesterday's weather in the papers? Is it just for the niche market of people awakening from a coma that are desperate to talk about the weather with their fellow man near the water cooler the moment they wake up?

It will devalue their brand and hurt them over time. It will mean their exclusives are less important which also means their systems will be less important.

No, its not a long shot, you are straight up coping in denial. Thats exactly the same thing the nes/snes/gc fags said about the wii and later the wii u. Stop grasping at non existant straws and just let nintendo go. Stop having hope in a hopeless company. Just give it up. Nintendo is too far gone for anything to ever change.

Except the wiiu had the best game lineup since the ps2 era.

No. Just… how delusional do you have to be to even think that?

I am an idort and can safely say it is better than the wii, ps3 and 360. At least at this point in it's life.

Oh and better than the ps4 and xbone but I think everyone knows that

You mean at the literal end of its lifespan? Because I'm pretty sure the PS3 absolutely shits on the Wii U with it's library, at the "end" of it's lifespan - especially since it's STILL getting games in 2017 whereas the fucking Wii is getting more games than the Wii U next year.

You’re a fucking retard.

Android users spend zero dollars.

The difference is that I had to wait 10 years instead of 3.
But use your shitty console fanboy logic to justify having to wait so long for those games.

Also nintendo is still supporting the wiiu, at least for another year and a half.

I'm not a fucking fanboy. I bought my Wii U on launch, and waited for a few years before picking up my PS4.

The Wii U was a mistake, and is objectively the worst Nintendo console since the Virtual Boy.

I was countering his insinuation that I was a Sony fanboy.

I own more games for my PS4 than my Wii U. I also own more games for my Vita than both of those systems combined.

So you are just letting everyone in the thread know you have shit taste since the ps4 only had 2 good games.

I was watching the PS4 conference yesterday and saw my Nintendo stock jumped $8 a share. I was like wtf? This explains it.

I'm gonna buy the fuck out of Fire Emblem.

Two more than PS3.

Everything good on PS4 is multiplat. I say this as a PS4 owner.

archive.fo/vhL5m
Who knows. :^|

I'm a weeb, and the PS4 keeps getting more games that appeal to me. I'm waiting on Tokyo Xanadu eX+ right now.

Like?
Name exclusive weeb games. You paid $400 + $60 a year for a worse vita.

Project DIVA: Future Tone
Bloodborne
Disgaea 5
EDF4.1 was exclusive when I bought it
Tokyo Xanadu eX+
I tried Gravity Rush 2 at E3 so I feel confident that'll be good
KoF XIV
Physical copy of DMC4SE
Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force
Nioh looks pretty good so far, both betas have been great

I don't just play exclusives though. Some games play better on PS4 than Vita.

So you admit that the wiiu is the best console for anyone with taste right?

Forget it, man. I own (or have otherwise played) every game that's even worth checking out on Wii U. Mario Kart 8, Hyrule Warriors, Bayonetta 2 (and the Bayonetta enhanced port), Wind Waker HD, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario Maker, New Super Mario U (and Super Luigi U), Pokken Tournament, Tokyo Mirage Sessions (I torrented it un-censored) Xenoblade Chronicles X (same), Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Pikmin 3, Nano Assault Neo, The Wonderful 101, maybe I'm forgetting a game or two but you get the point.

It's not that I haven't played the Wii U's library, and there is good stuff, but if you aren't hung-up about "exclusives" and you're fine with playing multiplats on PS4 (because some multiplats are objectively better on PS4 over Vita, or PC ports are shit like Toukiden) then there are plenty of games to own. Hell, it's worth it simply because I was able to trade games with friends and simply bring my EDF4.1 and other discs to a friend instead of lugging my whole system.

Personally, I prefer playing Falcom games and emulating shit on PC. I could play some other games on my computer, it certainly could run anything that I'd throw at it, but I'm not a fan of Windows and Linux doesn't always have the best compatibility in WINE. Honestly that's fine, because most of the time I'd rather own a physical copy of a game, so if it's not all that much better on PC (and doesn't have a release on GOG) then I'll play a game on PS4.

nintendo never even made a game for the "hardcoar" audience. It's all casual games, lots of them good but casual shit.

yo fuck you don't make fun of us mouthbreathers

Looks like a really cool McDonalds.

alright so what are you, a cuck or a mongol?

cuck

get out of there as soon as possible user