"Ugh...they're all male nominees!"

Really, Natalie?

Not as bad as the faggot host saying “Please don’t be two white guys, please don’t be two white guys…” when whoever was supposed to read one of the awards was called.

(((She))) probably could get a nomination if she did some piece of shit movie or another. Or doesn't the tribe privilege extends to its women?

It's becoming clearer and clearer why all those "oppressed groups throughout history" were oppressed for a reason.

she

(((Neta-lee Hershlag)))

I too think awards should be given based on vaginas and dicks, not based on talent or effort. Also, you can easily determine if someone is a good director by if they're white, jewish or a nigger (nobody cares about asians). Whites should never get any awards, jews a lot of them since they direct 90% of movies and niggers should get at least 50% of the awards if not more for being niggers.

CLASSIC (((NETA-LEE HERSHLAG)))

reminded based Sephardic kike (((Eva Green))) defended anti-Semite Galliano relentlessly after he remarked in a drunken state that he loves Hitler

Do it goyim.

Obviously the minorities and with no WMDs and who are not actually in charge of crashing the global economy, are the real danger. Quit trying to get us to fight sand niggers for you Scholomo, and quit asking for money.

Go shill your feminism elsewhere stormcuck >>>Holla Forums

So what film did Natalie Portman Motherfucker direct last year?

Oh.

those things don't even go together?

too bad I can't feel insulted by that since that makes zero sense to me

lurk moar, newfag

that's not an excuse for being an incomprehensible spaz

did any women direct anything last year? i wasn't aware of any oscar bait that had a cunt's name attached.

Jews are a vile and insane creature that needs to be put down like a rabbid dog.

They need to direct themselves to the nearest kitchen and make me a sandwich.

you're preaching to the choir

LOOK AT THIS DUDE

umm, she's right though??

umm, antisemitism much??

:^0

What happens when a goy goes off script… "Ugh… they're all jews!"

now that's a movie i'd watch

I unironically want there to be more (female) feminist directors in hollywood. Hell, I wish they were all feminists.
That way hollywood can collapse quicker and we can bring more lulz and material into the JUSTice league from all the flops.

Well if you're wishing you might as well wish they're all dead instead.

He’s assmad because he thinks Holla Forums should have rushed to Weinstein’s defense, on the theory men are a sisterhood and Trump will sign a law where men need to wear cock cages or some shit.

WTF I LOVE FEMINISM NOW

And why would I want that?
Movie flops are funny.

Both 4/pol/ & 8/pol had threads about "protecting Rose McGowan from the Jews." You can still find the ones from 4/pol/ in the archives.

Dead feminists are way funnier.

How does that contradict what I said, sister?

So based.

Hollywood failing is more funny than that, imagine all the soy filled tears.

I want it and the cy+3 pozz it has spawned gone and replaced by competitive studios that are not owned by jews.

She signed a petition saying that Roman Polanski is a good boy that didn't do nothing.

This is why I don't have any sympathy for these hollywood thots getting enriched by the film merchant.

Why does Holla Forums want to defend Hollywood thots? Those women are either Jewish and deserve it or are race traitor whores. Holla Forums is finished.

The issue is there are no sides, (((hollywood))) is covered in kikes and the accusers/ their supporters are mainly kikes and white men hating feminists.
In this "struggle" Nobody wins ( except kikes)… I think the idea of hollywood getting burned down by feminists is more amusing than defending hollywood producers who on top of being jews, sjws and feminists make unwatchable pozzed movies.

Also anyone else think this is a planned event for political gain? I haven't seen/heard one yid bitch about being innocent until proven guilty.

They can't get laid.

Hollywood is a slow motion train wreck happening in real time.
The few glimpses I've had of that awards show are pretty gross.
It honestly looks like a cut scene from "They Live".
Normal people would of just held a low key affair and acknowledged that there is something sick and twisted going on. Instead they just double down on being disingenuous pretenders.
"Hey, idiots. Your entire state is burning down. The foundations of your industry is rape. And no one believes your bullshit anymore, so stop pretending like your fucking royalty and show some fucking shame."