✪SYRIA GENERAL /SG/✪ Can't Delete The /sg/ Edition

Syria General
This thread is dedicated to the defiant struggle of the Syrian people against the forces of Religion of Cuck™ism, zionism and globalism.
May the sacrifice of the brave men of the Syrian Arab Army who gave their lives for the victory of Syria never be forgotten.

NEWS
Yanks say they won't allow SAA to cross Euphrates
southfront.org/us-led-coalition-will-not-allow-syrian-army-to-cross-euphrates-river-reports/
SAA crosses Euphrates anyway
southfront.org/syrian-government-forces-crossed-euphrates-river-and-gained-foothold-on-its-eastern-bank-russian-foreign-ministery-spokesperson/
SAA and SDF make new gains in Deir-ez-Zour: ISIS dogs being driven out
southfront.org/syrian-army-captures-important-areas-around-deir-ezzor-continues-advance-in-eastern-hama/
Kurds struck by righteous violence from babykilling SyAAF planes
southfront.org/reports-about-airstrikes-on-us-backed-sdf-north-of-deir-ezzor-further-fuel-tensions-between-saa-and-sdf/
New SAA operation to capture Iraqi border from ISIS: Iran-Iraq-Syria-Lebanon axis possible soon
southfront.org/syrian-army-hezbollah-launch-new-operation-syrian-iraqi-border/

MAPS
syriancivilwarmap.com/
mideast.liveuamap.com
aljazeera.com/indepth/interactive/2015/05/syria-country-divided-150529144229467.html
edmaps.com/html/syrian_civil_war_in_maps.html
umap.openstreetmap.fr/de/map/syrian-civil-war-map_163116#8/35.027/38.500
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Syrian,_Iraqi,_and_Lebanese_insurgencies_detailed_map

VIDEOS
Bashar al-Assad on the Utter Corruption of the West and Syria's Eastern Future: youtube.com/watch?v=E9PSAU_V88U
Syrian President Bashar Al Assad: Interview with Japanese News Agency - 2017: youtube.com/watch?v=AycM1RJWTF0
Syrian army crushing terrorists, clearing areas: Assad youtube.com/watch?v=PpmJybRoZpw
SYRIA: SYRIAN ARAB ARMY GRADUATES LARGE FORCE IN DAMASCUS: youtube.com/watch?v=nja18rw0RGo
DPRK condemns U.S. attack on Syrian airbase: youtube.com/watch?v=2wpINIjUbh8
‘No compelling evidence’ that Assad used chemical weapons - MIT professor: youtube.com/watch?v=fhJ1bW2DeUw
Hassan Nasrallah: with North Korea, Trump heads for nuclear world war: youtube.com/watch?v=mXiEP2fNt4Q

Previous thread

Death to Israel!
Death to faggot mods!
Death to terrorists!
Long live Syria!
Long live Yemen!
Long live Palestine!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/pz1Oo
archive.is/aUSjc
rt.com/news/404010-us-nusra-idlib-offensive/
archive.fo/36ZTX
archive.fo/9CGtV
liveleak.com/view?i=b99_1500927223
liveleak.com/view?i=4e2_1311303183
youtube.com/watch?v=FmGidtZlb3U
my.mixtape.moe/pluamv.png
my.mixtape.moe/cubqvv.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=BzqxPx4yYM4
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb1M1wbEj0U
youtube.com/watch?v=XCMwFyeL1ik
youtube.com/watch?v=G2pSOEZRqJY
youtube.com/watch?v=du-cmbXv3lk
youtube.com/watch?v=EawoCb-C_hg
youtube.com/watch?v=oK8j5Uwg9Pw
videos.files.wordpress.com/yeDMZCLg/the-Religion
youtube.com/watch?v=jh-ALjytWtA
youtube.com/watch?v=wZEqC6gax3M
youtube.com/watch?v=JDM2Vl0Qp8o
youtube.com/watch?v=QnB0hZfE-Go
youtube.com/watch?v=xr0qnfXm2t4
youtube.com/watch?v=QsAS7npThng
youtube.com/watch?v=RXwfbFcKPow
youtube.com/watch?v=AdYqFZGqmHw
rt.com/news/404040-russian-mod-sdf-syria/
archive.fo/P35H5
mobile.twitter.com/Muraselon/status/910886419433967617
muraselon.com/en/2017/09/breaking-syrian-army-storms-strategic-sakr-island-euphrates-river/
twitter.com/leithfadel/status/910915622485323776
southfront.org/russian-special-forces-repel-us-planned-attack-syria-denounce-usa-issue-stark-warning/
southfront.org/iraqi-forces-captured-30-villages-during-first-day-of-hawija-operation/
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-isis-agrees-surrender-territory-rural-hama-syrian-army/?utm_medium=ppc&utm_source=push&utm_campaign=push %notificationss&utm_content=varies
rt.com/usa/404110-us-led-coalition-russia-incidents-syria/
southfront.org/turkey-iran-iraq-take-counter-measures-kurdistan-region-independence-referendum/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
almasdarnews.com/article/graphic-iraqi-drone-films-aftermath-disastrous-isis-offensive-dead-jihadists-everywhere/
southfront.org/syrian-democratic-forces-capture-key-oil-fields-in-deir-ezzor-reports/
twitter.com/AEJKhalil/status/910993708572700672
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-isis-agrees-surrender-territory-rural-hama-syrian-army/
southfront.org/government-troops-capture-key-village-on-eastern-bank-of-euphrates-reports/
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/911077697685676033
m.mediafire.com/view/5n6u7whnyc2rh73/E SYRIA_22.09.2017.jpg#
kurdische-gemeinde.de/zahl-der-kurden-in-deutschland-sprunghaft-angestiegen/
institutkurde.org/en/kurdorama/
kurdishquestion.com/article/3966-modern-feminism-why-we-should-learn-from-kurdish-women
rudaw.net/english/opinion/300420131
twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/911555757295964161
mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1BY0H6
twitter.com/SyrianLense/status/911595987176771584
southfront.org/syrian-army-tiger-froces-recapture-strategic-maadan-town-isis/
southfront.org/turkish-and-iraqi-chiefs-of-staff-meet-in-ankara/
archive.fo/QN2Ig
twitter.com/muhammad
twitter.com/AlSuraEnglish/status/912011346455040000
rt.com/news/404365-us-special-forces-isis/
archive.fo/K7T0P
twitter.com/AFP/status/911316887103033344
rt.com/news/404410-russian-general-killed-syria/
southfront.org/heading-to-another-war-iraqi-government-asks-kurdistan-regional-government-to-hand-over-border-crossings-and-airports/
archive.is/Nnds5
southfront.org/iraqi-parliament-vows-to-send-troops-to-areas-disputed-by-kurdistan-regional-government/
muraselon.com/en/2017/09/turkish-army-iraqi-border-ready-take-necessary-steps-erdogan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good luck with that.

WEW

RIP
Anyone still have an archive of the deleted thread btw?

ISIS?

archive.fo/pz1Oo

FAGGOT MODS FUCK OFF /SG/ LIVES

I have zero qualms about banning every single one of you. Keep up the d&c and you get the brit/pol/ treatment.

Go back to reddit.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

(((>>10635985)))
Does it get any more jewish?
First we see spam by a bunch of (1)s trying to derail, then the whole thread gets B&D'd for daring to insult the ZOG empire. Fyi, OP did nothing wrong.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Who else wants one?

Anyone else?

jej(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

wtf i love ZOG now.

keked hRD

Talk shit, get hit.

Surely going into an autistic screeching fit and banning everyone you don't like will stop us.

Mega fucking lel. You're a little baby bitch. Ban me again, it only takes a second to change my IP.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Go ahead punk, make my day.

Man, it's so hard to get around your bans, you impotent little baby!(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Houthi Slogan triggers (((saudis, amerikikes and mods)))
BASED(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

DEATH TO AMERICA AND BUTTERSAUCE(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

HOUTHIS DID NOTHING WRONG
SAA DID NOTHING WRONG
HEZBOLLAH DID NOTHING WRONG
AL-QASSAM DID NOTHING WRONG
IRGC DID NOTHING WRONG
OP DID NOTHING WRONG
CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD
CAN'T DELETE THE /SG/
MODS ETERNALLY BUTTMAD
KIKES ETERNALLY BUTTMAD
K*RDS ETERNALLY BUTTMAD
=)))DEATH TO AMERICA((((USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Incredible that one of the few interesting thread in this dump get constantly deleted. Interesting way of pursuing discussion in a political forum. Mods are such faggots(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Lmao, kill yourself you fucking cunt crybaby

DEATH TO AMERICA(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

CAN'T DELETE THE /SG/
CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD
CAN'T BAN THE QASSAM
OP DID NOTHING WRONG
HOUTHIS DID NOTHING WRONG

Oh no, I really hope that the big, strong HotpocketX won't autistically ban me next! I am so scared, I might have to switch VPNs again!(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Can't we just ban middle eastern and western "European" IDs?

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

What a shit show of a thread. Anyway, it seems like the U.S is pulling out of certain spots.

Jesus fucking christ what in the ever loving fuck is that horrific bullshit. You actually spent the time doing that?

Blame hotpockets. Apparently they want to drive all users off of Holla Forums who aren't "LE BASED ADHD CHESS GOD EMPERORT XDDD".

Oh by the way,
DEATH TO AMERICA

DEATH TO AMERIKOON ZOGBOTS

DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO HOTPOCKETS

CAN'T BAN THE QASSAM
CAN'T DELETE THE /SG/
CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD

Most of the bans were justified, but these were not:

Get a grip…

Stop shitting up the thread as well you tard.

So not being a T_D redditor and sucking Trump's dick 24/7 is a bannable offense now?

Now if THAT doesn't get banned…

Obligatory, seeing the last one got deleted (((again)))

archive.is/aUSjc

This is hilariously pathetic.

Checked. Have to craft/maintain the cult of personality somehow.

Seems more and more like that lately.

Sorry I know he's your favorite Muslim, lol.

Do your handlers at least give memos on how to shill? I guess not.

mods are cucks mods are cucks mods are cucks mods are cucks mods are cucks mods are cucks mods are cucks mods are cucks mods are cucks mods are cucks mods are cucks mods are cucks mods are cucks mods are cucks mods are cucks mods are cucks mods are cucks mods are cucks mods are cucks mods are cucks mods are cucks mods are cucks mods are cucks mods are cucks mods are cucks mods are cucks mods are cucks mods are cucks mods are cucks mods are cucks mods are cucks mods are cucks mods are cucks mods are cucks mods are cucks mods are cucks mods are cucks mods are cucks mods are cucks mods are cucks mods are cucks mods are cucks mods are cucks mods are cucks(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

aye. Feel free to run away to meguca or endchan

The new cult of trump really did a number on this place. Noticed how the shill thread on the UN speech was the one stickied.

CAN'T DELETE THE /SG/
CAN'T BAN THE QASSAM
CAN'T CHESSCUCK AL-QUDS
CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD
TOO BASED TO DIE

America is a Zionist tool

CAN'T DELETE THE /SG/
CAN'T BAN THE QASSAM
CAN'T CHESSCUCK AL-QUDS
CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD
TOO BASED TO DIE

i don't get why Iran or Russia doesn't just deploy 100,000 troops each or something to cuck the kurd's advance..

DEATH TO AMERICA
CANT MOSSAD THE ASAAD
IMKAMPFY FOREVER BTFO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

For the last 24 hours, aviation and artillery units have eliminated 187 objects, 850 terrorists, 11 tanks, 4 IFVs, 46 pickups, 5 mortars, 20 trucks, and 38 ammunition storages.
Get rekt you cianigger faggots.

This shitfest should be archived for posterity. How should we name this thread? Kampfy's royal assblasting? The day the mods sperged out? Top fucking kek.

CANT MOSSAD THE ASSAD(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

everyone is trying to play the PR face.
if all bluff and facades are off, everyone starts killing eachother in a WW3 free4all

Dude, I of course support Assad but let's not pretend that "bombing" that air-base or couple of Sandnigger Arab Army personnel lives' really mattered.

CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD

What the fuck did I miss

lol dumbfuck

Daily reminder that for every /sg/ user that gets banned, the SAA gains another mile of ground(KIKES ARE KIKES NO MATTER WHAT THEY CALL THEMSELVES)

Wew, what a badass.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Only because the ruskies disabled most of the Tomahawks. And then you have the SAA convoys he did bomb, and the evacuated ISIS commanders.

But I guess that was just chess too :^)

mods deleted it because it got "too anti-amurrikan"(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

lol dumbfuck

how old are you

US FAG ARMY FIGHTS FOR THE DEMOCRATIC RIGHT TO SODOMIZE SHITTY ASSHOLES

I just love sucking jew cock and spreading d&c on the board, please ban my stupid kike ass!(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

I just love sucking jew cock and spreading d&c on the board, please ban my stupid kike ass!(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Excuse me mister mod but could you explain how exactly quting a slogan from a flag is DnC?

That's bretty Hasbara.

No. You had your chance and ya blew it, kid.

OY VEEEEEEYYYYYY MOOOOODDDDSSS
If I recall correctly, General threads are now forbidden?

Fuck off Jew. You clearly don't understand what I said, or what the mod is doing, you stupid fuck. There is no freedom of speech here. There was no freedom of speech in the Third Reich, ironically it was far more free than it was in America, and especially now.

You stupid faggots are trying to conflate being pro-Assad with being anti-America, which was never the case, until you Hasbara faggots tried to meme, and because you're so fucking inbred, you can't do it properly. It's fucking obvious, g-get the fuck out of here.

Full on chub-mode

Mods, once you get this one can you show how many times he has IP hopped?

Just look at the logs and ctrl+f "ban evasion"

what the fuck is going on in this thread and what was the prewar barrel output of the Taybeh and Jafra oilfields that may or may not be landgrabbed by the SDF in the coming days?
Didn't get to check back wether or not user answered my question in the last thread.

34 times so far.

Whatever, littleman.

Thirty-six times now.

But they're Totally Not Mad™
lel

I'm Totally Not Mad™ and NOT ban evading! (but ban my kike ass anyway for spamming and d&c)(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Are the major oil fields still on information blackout? Whats with this air drop shit on hohol map?

I'm Totally Not Mad™ and NOT ban evading! (but ban my kike ass anyway for spamming and d&c)(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

This.

Thirty-eight.

Can you please just ingest Zyklon 🅱️REH?

Do you have proofs of the God Emperor being directly involved to that instead of being the usual (((higher officers'))) planning ?

Ya done, boy?

Problem with the military in America right now is that the corruption was streamlined during Obama's term. Most of the decent generals and ranking officers aren't active anymore, remember Obama's mass firing of military command? He didn't like that the military didn't want to budge on Syria and attack them like good goyim.

Great generals are born in a time of strife, rarely in a time of luxury, where most of them prance around like unwarranted nobility and act like spoiled children. I'm not that learned on the current generals, but I've little doubt that black budget spending goes to covertly assisting ISIS along with Mossad operations in controlling the narrative of their golem.

I've no idea what the state of command is in the military anymore, and how many of the commanders actually represent the United States and not their little fag boy-lover club of degenerates/Israel. Here's to hoping there's some men in command with a backbone and pride.

Hebrew Double-Down Dance.

If you're new enough that you don't know how to check, then you need to lurk more. It's not that hard to find out.

Kek

And CIAniggers with inside lines too.
Not every little thing that goes on is under God Emperors' control.

It was another sockpuppet, user.

You'd know right? :^)

rt.com/news/404010-us-nusra-idlib-offensive/
archive.fo/36ZTX
archive.fo/9CGtV

Are Houthis some kind of outer haven commandos?

Holy shit, they weren't joking when they said mods were faggots, were they

No one would spam this thread unless Assad buttblasted the competition lately.

>mods trying to take down any thread that opposes (((trump)))
Seriously, this board has been compromised

this is a shill thread created by the mods

Nigger, you said that in the last thread. Change your script.

Wow, did I magically get transported to September 2014 or something?
What the fuck is going on mod team?

They tried infiltrating /sg/ with animefaggotry and failed miserably, also they got triggered by a post that said Death to America and got 7 trips

Hotpocket thought it would be ok to just straight up delete a good thread because he was triggered by 3 words. Then this thread was made and he was triggered some more because people decided to make fun of his decision. They didn't say nice things about him which hurt his feefees.

GOD IS GREAT
DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO ISRAEL
CURSE ON THE JEWS
VICTORY TO Religion of Cuck™

Come on now user, that's going too far.

Hang your self Jew boy.
DEATH TO AMERICA

How long until this board is dead? It's like the mods are intentionally running it into the ground.

Who has the video of the lebanese guy ventilating those american soldiers at a security stop?

Fucking hilarious.

It'll be temporary cus of all the faggotry going on, like your concern trolling.

Cuckchan tier. Your post right there could be considered concern trolling since you don't think other anons are sincere. Learn how to type as well, nigger.

The Jordanian one?
liveleak.com/view?i=b99_1500927223

Top fucking kek, got any more like that?

The Houthis are eternally glorious.

Also

Here is a video full of them, just google the Juba video series
liveleak.com/view?i=4e2_1311303183

Oh yeah, I know that guy. Wasn't he killed by IS a few years back?

Yes, (((ISIS))) unironically killed the single largest individual propaganda source and most effective sniper against Americans

what, they executed him?

Who fucking told you you have to support the US State? It's the fact that you want Americans as individuals, who have had no control over what the ZOG does the same way Europeans have no say in whether they want their countries to be flooded with migrants, to die. Fucking sperg.

They claim to have killed him

Daily reminder
CANT MOSSAD THE ASSAD

CHECKED

Checked

Good luck Assad, and Kek bless America.

Thanks, user!
First the Kurdroaches will die quads, now this… kek is with /sg/!

there's a reason they're hated worldwide

Why can't Syrians kick US out of Syria?

Wow they really shot themselves on the foot at that one. i can vaguely guess that juba guy would side with the iraqi army/pmu rather than mingle with these flea-ridden medievals from the arabian gulf

ANTI ASSAD IS CODE FOR ANTI WHITE

Fuck off with the "2 serious for korean kartoons" bullshit.

Anime is fucking cancer unironically designed specifically to pander towards beta males and normalizing/accepting it is mentally castrating yourself
Literally pic related
this

More like disgust, i get the same feeling watching Anime as i do watching Jews make holocaust lies or when watching news segments of Faggots wanting more LGBT rights
Both clips of Jews/fags and Anime are delusional rejections of reality marketed towards betas/faggots who want a mental safe space

>>>/reddit/

More like did and gradually began to hate anime more as i stopped watching it and started doing things IRL and gained interest in other things/hobbies like collecting guns, cars and talking to 3DPD women
I actually still have an Anime folder with 580GB+ (actually forgot how large it was and deleting most now) now when i look back at anime and spending time on it, it is incredibly cringeworthy and although i only spend probably about a year or two being a weeb i regret it

You're missing out.

This.

Some anime (more mainstream) I will tolerate especially if it's something a girl will watch with me.

I don't know anyone that has actual girlfriend(s) that watches anime. This is what triggers animefags. Sure it's a staple of Holla Forums and sure I tolerate it here, but it triggers the fuck out of the no vag-getting basement fags when mentioned. Enough said.

Allah, Souria, Bashar w-Bas!!
Those men don't have time for anime either, they have wives back home.

This. Though I don't recommend playing a Yandere simulator with a girl, lest she get ideas.

bumping for Based Assad

Chicks dig Yakitate!! Japan

Hey mod go get into contact with Randy Weaver and ask him how he feels about America or maybe the folks who survived the USS Liberty.

Fug, didn't mean to @ that post.

Profound.

Considering the last thread got practically shoah'd may as well post this

youtube.com/watch?v=FmGidtZlb3U
Syria war report.

Checked but fixed for accuracy.

any parts of it you want?
i still have it open in a tab

Screencap of the whole thing a la my.mixtape.moe/pluamv.png

This legendary autism should be saved for posterity.

Here, cant do much about the errors and overlaid parts of the page due to shitty screenshot program and the automatic tool on Holla Forums doesn't work for me

Inb4 /sg/ becomes a new board
Inb4 ban

>>>/sg/
user, I…

Fuck
my.mixtape.moe/cubqvv.jpg

All you fags had to do was actually discuss syria, but I guess that's not on your shill agenda.

so.. can discussion resume now?

Death to America

Interesting videos from from relatively recent times

youtube.com/watch?v=BzqxPx4yYM4

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb1M1wbEj0U

youtube.com/watch?v=XCMwFyeL1ik

youtube.com/watch?v=G2pSOEZRqJY

youtube.com/watch?v=du-cmbXv3lk

youtube.com/watch?v=EawoCb-C_hg

youtube.com/watch?v=oK8j5Uwg9Pw

videos.files.wordpress.com/yeDMZCLg/the-Religion of Cuck™ic-state-22one-of-the-two-goods-wilacc84yat-nicc84nawacc8422_dvd.mp4

youtube.com/watch?v=jh-ALjytWtA

youtube.com/watch?v=wZEqC6gax3M

youtube.com/watch?v=JDM2Vl0Qp8o

youtube.com/watch?v=QnB0hZfE-Go

youtube.com/watch?v=xr0qnfXm2t4

youtube.com/watch?v=QsAS7npThng

youtube.com/watch?v=RXwfbFcKPow
youtube.com/watch?v=AdYqFZGqmHw

Dead roaches last count:
Tanks:
9 Leopard 2
6 M60
1 M48

Artillery
1 T-155 (SPG).

Aircrafts
1 F-4
1 AS532 Cougar
1 AH-1 Cobra

3 Asuzu GZO (police armored bus)
19 Otokar Cobra (IMV)
4 Otokar ZPT (IMV)
4 Otokar ZPA (IMV)
2 Dragoon 300 (APC)
12 Akinzi GZPT (APC)
1 Ejder Yalcin (MRAP)
5 BMC 350 Kirpi (MRAP)

Engineers:
2 Bozena-5 (Armored bulldozer)
1 Katmerciler ZK (Armored bulldozer)

You've come to the wrong board stupid goy! :^)

Why do you think sucking muslim cocktail makes you more anti-jewry than anyone else on Holla Forums ?
Fuck both clans of the semite race.

Of course.

What part of "fuck both" you do not understand, you fucking paki?
Fuck mohamed
Fuck schlomo

Are you a special kind of retard? Holla Forums as always supported Assad and non intervention.
Go hang yourself, retard

just support Assad and stop shilling.

new southfront

Some say he's screeching to this very day.

What a fucking shitshow, this isn't the only pol mod, right? Surely there's someone who can tell this fag to cut the shit.

im not on sg for one day an this shit happenns again? why the fuck did they delete it this time? not pro-GOP enough?

You don't belong hereor anywhere outside the Arabian Peninsula, Ahmed.

Sandniggers sperging out about their hateboner on 60% White people.

Get bent, homo.

Imkampfy got assblasted because op put death to America in the op. Then this so he just deleted the thread claiming d&c, which is hilarious since other actual d&c is allowed board wide but a little banter like that was and you get banned.

Then someone made this thread and we decided to to run with death to America anyway. You can see the results.

While I sympathize with banning people who get their panties in a bunch over the term sandnigger, because that's a redflag that they're a mudshit or a tumblrtard of the worse kind, that hasn't got shit to do with more than half the bans that were just insinuating that america has historically had a greasy jew hand puppeteering it through its asshole.

Seems like the bastion of freedom on the internet is dead might as well move to Reddit

It seems like we were on Reddit all along

reminder this is a safe space for pussies who can't handle their views challenged and it's shrinking every day

This is the most hilarious shit that ever happened to /sg/. Has anyone on Holla Forums ever seen such an Imperial-class anal annihilation?
It was obvious that slogan was gonna stick.

Why the autism? Whole thing could have been resolved with a hotpocket warning to meme responsibly.

Kek, when you see posts like these >>10635994 it's hard not to have some fun.

Dubs confirm. Kampfy is the toppest of spergs and doesn't have a sense of humour. Heil should have nuked him a long time ago.

I called OP a sandnigger for stating 'death to america' as a copy of shia yeminite cancer slogan you fucking retard. These donkey fucks who read 'made in US' on exploded ordinance and think the US is responsible for what the top dog US government does, they possibly couldn't be infected with abrahamic rat poison could they. Caucasian aid workers who get slaughtered in your countries is telling enough for me.

It was not a mod as you implied but me a fellow user. Me who's coordinated bombings too russian intel, and displayed this capability to diggers on cuckchan, me who's worked with the US FEDS and me who's been larping as a undercover jihadi on telegram to try and get pre-attack intel to prevent Europeans being killed in their own homeland because these cancerous police in my country let alone interpol are either too stupid, no resources, the laws forbid entrapment or they simply have their hands tied behind their back by their commie leaders. Me who warned Belgium authorities about El Satti radicalizing sandnigger youth in Vilvoorde and the belgian police becoming convinced he was planning a attack and warning Spain about it in 2016. The same Imam that had deep links to Al'quada in 2003 and had all his charges dropped by the Spanish justice system. That's when i took note and would later discover that he had disputable ties to Mossad. In the end, it's all the same semetic cancer. The only one i'd trust would be with this semetic poison are ultra-orthodox christians who don't tolerate kikes.

I've always supported Russian intervention and the staying of Assad in power UNTILL the Syrians decide for themselves who should rule their country. I'm against the kike foreign policy that the US seems hellbent on following thanks to their zionist and christcuckery retards. I am against the blatant disregard of sovereignty carried out by the US and it's efforts to fund proxy wars to destabilize countries.

Funny how you idiots went total retard in this thread though and still keep up with this shit narrative of yours about 'muh mods'.

It's time to follow /britpol/ and get the fuck out back to your own board on /sg/. Not gonna sit here and tolerate sperging sand niggers who calls for the death of the West.

can someone explain me what is wrong with the slogan "death to america" when posted in a /sg/ ?

eat shit and die.
death to america(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

The entire world needs to unite against israel/the kikes. America has been hijacked and is just being used as a golem by the kikes.

THE REAL QUESTION IS: WHY AREN'T YOU SAYING "DEATH TO ISRAEL" INSTEAD? MOROOOOOOOOOOON.

This is your brain on inbred sandnigger shit.

Mod-sama did nothing wrong.

Based nigger: the post

Death to America(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

and countries that got bombed by the US directly shlomo?

america is run by jews. its owned by jews.

Kill yourself, asshole, Holla Forums is not your personal echo chamber and whether you like what you read or not is fucking irrelevant.

The entire american government is corrupt beyond belief, and you get asspained about somebody calling for its death?

America IS the jews you fucking moron.

Wew lad.
We're not going anywhere, you're just going to have to put up with your feefees being hurt you nigger.

So is most of the ME at the moment. All you're proposing is for the two golems to fight each other instead of waking up and turning on the ones manipulating them.

I mentioned the jews on the whole in my very first post. How typical of you to forget, kike.

Second post

But you bring up a good point!
DEATH TO THE JEWS

Has a lovely ring to it!

Holy fuck, shits getting real.

Seriously how much more pathetic is this shitfest going to get?
UNDELETED
UNDEFEATED
TOO BASED FOR Holla Forums
TOO BASED TO DIE

Kek, it's as close as they're going to get to victory.

The intent is to drive us off, but we shall endure like Bashar the Lion, until ultimate victory is ours!

Previous OP mentioned Death to Israel too and, therefore, did nothing wrong.

He's starting to seem like a Fed of some sort or just some hired peon.

60% is still Whiter than sandmongrels of raped Christians/Zoroastrians

Long live /sg/ lads.

rt.com/news/404040-russian-mod-sdf-syria/
archive.fo/P35H5

t. turkroach
DEATH TO AMERICA

DEATH TO ISRAEL

DEATH TO CUCKFY

Why don't you just say "DEATH TO INFIDELS" and get on with it, mahmud?

Why don't you get out of /sg/, Tommy?

you beat me to it, I came to post this.
That they are collaborating with isis I think is very unlikely though, sounds like ruskie propaganda this time.

But regardless it's going to become quite heated here now. The americans tried to refuse assad crossing the river, which ofc he has not listened too. How bad this is going to become time will tell

>k*rd (((moderate rebels)))

You're not even American cuckfy, you're a

FUCKING LEAF

I just read on twitter that the SAA captured an island on the river. Not sure of the source though.
mobile.twitter.com/Muraselon/status/910886419433967617

Agreed.
t. American

user,…

Yeah… I don't know what I was thinking.

Anyway here's a new map. According to the article below they've stormed Saqr island. Almost the whole city is captured now.
muraselon.com/en/2017/09/breaking-syrian-army-storms-strategic-sakr-island-euphrates-river/

most of the ME?
not syria, iran and arguably lebanon and iraq.
you know, the countries you call evil sandniggers

and which of those ethnic groups serves the ZOG?

Where do you think you are, Abdul?

i tought canada was just a 51st state they used for snow storage?

well they arent. they work for amerixa and america works for ZOG. its been that way since the 80s.
not to mention you left out shias. you good goys have nothing on them

You mean other than worshiping a pedophile warlord?

And that's not even counting you shitskin for faggots accusing kampfy over being a roach you sure have the highest occurrence of turkrape genes than any other religious group.

Care to provide an actual counter-argument, you inbred pedo shitskin?

what shia is that? the Alamut guy who burgers worship so much they made a vidya series and a movie about him?

Hey just for my information. Are you planning to contribute to the thread at some point? I know this is shocking news, but your (((12))) replies so far that fall in that category.

syria isnt run by jews.

Cornered harder than Aisha in the kindergarten I see.

im european, pure alpune cynicism and mockery of american kosherism

i see you know your theology well. what are scholarships like in tel aviv? does AIPAC cover them in your case?

lmfao suck my dick

Death to America

Get out shitskin.

Pick one. Just because Assad is White enough to be based and lead some of you turdhides into kicking ZOG's terrorists teeth kick in does not mean you arabrape mongrels are anything more than allies of convenience to us. We could be on good terms for as long as you stay in your sandy shitholes but the moment you start to spout anti-White slogans is the moment you get the full democratic treatment.

I suppose not that much different than their fellow semites', given that fucking 3 years olds is perfectly fine by the talmud.

Not sure if taqiyya or best goy ever.

>he doesn't know America has been controlled by the (((Reserve))) since 1913
DEATH TO ISRAEL
DEATH TO (((AMERICA)))
CANT MOSSAD THE ASSAD
THE LION of SYRIA LIVES ON

This is my final off-topic reply ITT tbh.

At this point, I'm not convinced this thread can be salvaged but I guess we'll find out in the coming days. In case it's not obvious to anyone else, there's a clear attempt at making /sg/ look like a shitposting general. I guess you'd have to pretend all the previous threads never existed but that's not surprising behavior from kikes. Make good use of the filter for chronic shitposters and post more content lads.

don't fall*

It means death to the current Jewish nation, it's collapse will create an opportunity for white Americans to hang the kikes and the niggers

The (((mods))) just used the chant to finally drive off Syria general to a dead board, we knew it was going to happen one day.

From Holla Forums to endkikes all (((birds))) sing the same song.

Exactly. " the most powerful nation Whites have ever founded" died years ago. I live in the JewSA. The America of my ancestors is a disease ridden corpse infecting the rest of the world and terrorizing whites everywhere. It must die so it can be reborn and our brothers across the pond can free themselves without ZOG interference. Any American that don't recognize this are just selfish and care more about themselves than their race.

t. cuckfy

nobody cares about them, Holla Forums has not been relevant ever since fire tires stepped down, endkikes don't have any business here except Odilitime, he technically owns 8ch archive
You cannot justify banning 6 gorillion users for using a meme chant

New South Front

Reminder to filter faggots.

Hmm really makes you think.

Go fuck yourself you pussy ass bitch. We saw you getting ass blasted so lads dog piled you for being such a thin skinned faggot. Also the West does need to die, its complete cancer. Varg was right.

https:/twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/910917403420368897
Kek
Also the government could be preparing a new offensive in Northern Hama
twitter.com/leithfadel/status/910915622485323776

whats hasbara, burgerstien?

the US started all this shit in syria for israel you mongoloid.

now thats what i call kosher

Exactly, whoever this cunt is he needs to go.

It's better to spend 1 lifetime as a Mossad-proof lion than a whole day as a ZOG cuck

GOOD LUCK ASSAD
Hakuna Matata Faggot Mods
Bin Laden did nothing wrong
Gas The Kikes
Gas the ZOG
SIEG HEIL

Can someone explain this to me?

You do realize that it's all shitskins killing shitskins because they're all retarded inbred goatfuckers, right? A little bit of air support and a few weapons shipments doesn't change that fact. Sure, America should leave Israel to the wolves, but it's not America's fault that the middle east is full of dysgenic mutants.

Someone post that image with the Syrian describing the war as a Racial conflict.

Typical shitskin, too dumb to understand when he's not wanted.

All shitskins should be shot.

Top Kek. Saved. I like that allusion to the old JIDF video as well.

That's what I'm not understanding
Why is the SAA evacuating ISIS out of an encirclement and transporting them to/near the frontlines?
How did such an agreement even come about?
Are they going to be prisoners, or released?
Is it some sort of weird gentleman's agreement?

Look at me, being a ban evading kike again!(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Russian Special Forces Repel a US-planned Attack In Syria, Denounce the USA and Issue a Stark Warning
southfront.org/russian-special-forces-repel-us-planned-attack-syria-denounce-usa-issue-stark-warning/

Easier than fighting them in a closed pocket with heavy equipment and dug in positions
If the SAA is smart they will drop them near Kurdish lines and push them towards SDF areas

Iraqi Forces Captured 30 Villages During First Day Of Hawija Operation

The army and the PMU captured following the villages: Hamad Sater, Bsherauah, Kanus al-Imam, Kanus al-Khamesat, Rahiem Shalal, al-Lazakhah, Amterah, Shander al-Awliah, Wadi al-Shawak, al-Adalah, Ali Kawah, Sherdah, Sunaj, al-Suqrah, Sunaj al-Kubrah, Fuh, Hasawrk, Khrbani, al-Swrah, Ajamiliah, Hijil, Shikh Hamad, al-Mashhad, Awijlah, al-Sulman, al-Safenah, Hayawi al-Shamali, Fatimah, Huster Lalwk, Khirbani.

Government forces killed 61 ISIS fighters and destroyed 2 VBIEDs of ISIS during its advance. Moreover, Iraqi Air Force warplanes destroyed several headquarters and positions of ISIS north of the Western Shirqat area, according to the PMU media wing.
southfront.org/iraqi-forces-captured-30-villages-during-first-day-of-hawija-operation/

Look at me, being a ban evading kike again!

splat

What do you think of Axis relations to America during the war? Were they the bad guys, because they all effectively wanted America dead, so that the white race would no longer suffer?

More importantly, why are you editing posts? Wouldn't it make more sense to show people just what they shouldn't be saying, instead of censoring them outright?

With the SDF getting cucked hard by manpower issues, how exactly is more heavy equipment supposed to help them? Other than fighting ISIS I mean.

This, throw them against the kurdshits.

DAMASCUS, SYRIA (9:10 P.M.) – Moments ago, Religion of Cuck™ic State commanders reached an agreement with the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) to evacuate all their fighters from the last stretch of ISIS-held territory in Hama province.
According to Al-Masdar News correspondent Ibrahim Joudeh, jihadist militants have already begun to leave the villages and towns of Soha, Abu Hubailat, Akash, Al-Barghouthyah and Umm Mil, all located along the M-45 highway in the southeastern countryside of Hama.
The military source added that around 1,000 ISIS militants and family members were to be transferred from Hama to Deir Ezzor in a deal signed by the SAA on Thursday evening.
The evacuation is expected to reach a conclusion before the end of the week, Ibrahim Joudeh added. The ISIS-held villages in central Homs are also expected to be handed over shortly.
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-isis-agrees-surrender-territory-rural-hama-syrian-army/?utm_medium=ppc&utm_source=push&utm_campaign=push %notificationss&utm_content=varies

US-led coalition vows to avoid incidents with Russian military in Syria

rt.com/usa/404110-us-led-coalition-russia-incidents-syria/

I ban evade because it reminds me of my other favorite hobby, sucking goat penis!(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Welp the race fucking continues

American proxies on suicide watch.

Turkey, Iran and Iraq To Take Counter-Measures Against Kurdistan Region Independence Referendum
>southfront.org/turkey-iran-iraq-take-counter-measures-kurdistan-region-independence-referendum/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

How are south african whites holding up?

I spot you shill. Don't think you'll be able to get away with derailing this thread any further.

Ban me for being a ban evading cocksucking, shit eating kike!(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Can you tell me how this is relevant to the thread?
Are you implying something that you can't say outright?

Hey turkroach, we have IDs here. Nobody is falling for this. Did you fail to notice that even though this is your own board,
not a single user has come to your defense?
You have less supporters than the "FSA". Nobody likes you. We just tolerate your occasional autistic shitfits. At this point, you might as well jack off to your kike waifu instead. It's going to be much less frustrating.

Death to the jews, of course.

>those (((filenames)))
hello IeftypoI

Please just go back to Rachposting, Kampfy. At least that gave us something to laugh at.
This is just pathetic.

kek

I was wondering if south africa would get in on the action too, but the question of "are the russians in SA even safe from niggers?" came up too.

Sorta relevant considering how syrians would also be nigged by ISIL/daesh like how the EFF is nigging white south africans

This is fucking hilarious though. It's the most embarrassing display of Reddit tier impotent rage I've seen in a long time. I've been banned over 5 times now I think. If he wants us to go he should just delete the thread.

Ah, I see you should of just said that to begin with so there was no confusion but I have no information regarding that.

The only thing I like more than getting banned is big juicy cocks!(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

I didn't know how to articulate it until then.

i dont wanna be rude but it would be best if we hide any other posts by ID.

its classic terrorist surrender. the goverment offers terrorists amnesty or transport to other terrorist held areas.
that way they can get entire territories without wasting men and equipment, and they concentrate terrorist in one spot.

It's hard to carry on updating the thread when you're banned.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

The only thing I like more than getting banned is big juicy cocks!(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

SDF is a fucking joke.

almasdarnews.com/article/graphic-iraqi-drone-films-aftermath-disastrous-isis-offensive-dead-jihadists-everywhere/

DAMASCUS, SYRIA (11:50 P.M.) – Dozens of slain Religion of Cuck™ic State militants are shown scattered across the battlefield in a brand new unofficial video released by the Popular Mobilization Units (PMU), a paramilitary wing that has been integrated in the Iraqi Army.

In addition, multiple armored ISIS vehicles are shown to be immobilized meters before reaching a lengthy sand wall, believed to be the PMU’s defensive line in western Nineveh.

On middle eastern Christians' defense I must point out that's sometimes it's better to be cucked than be cucked to death.

What's next? Claim that I am a globalist because I don't shout at the top of my lungs "KILL WHITEY" over (((flat-currency backed))) European colonialism.

Jesus fuck. Can't tell if autism or ironic trolling.

What the fuck happened here?

Wanna bet?

It's not even the kikes' fault that your country was 60% inbred salafi goatfuckers that did not even have the mental capacity to fucking vote instead of chimping out against everyone who wasn't a devout Sunni. They just exploited your inbreeding-induced savagery the same way they exploited Europeans' pathological altruism.

Linking to /polmeta/ is a ban now apparently? Get the sand out of your vagina, mod-kike. Holy shit.

Have fun gookanigger

Ban evasion is a bannable offense.

Take it to
>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/

And lets get this thread back on track.

I'm not ban evading. Never have on Holla Forums.

Were you born this dumb or did your mother have to drop you on your head a few times first?

Go on, let it all out little buddy. I'm here for you.

southfront.org/syrian-democratic-forces-capture-key-oil-fields-in-deir-ezzor-reports/
>token FSA embedded within SDF taking Tabiyeh oil fields at the behest of the (((US)))
I seriously hope the SAA abandons the salami northeast of DeZ and goes all out on both shores of the river towards Mayadeen and beyond, Raqqa will end soon and then there'll be more than just some paid cucks on the US side going for Omar wether the more reasonable men within Rojava want it or not.

How true is that statement by SF?
I always hear that the Omar field near Mayadeen provided some 60% of Syria's prewar oil revenues, how does Tabiyeh compare?

(heiled)
(satan is trolling us cause kek is coming back)

old habit

PRAISE KEK!

Kek bless America.

Do you actually take pride in shitting up this thread? You do realize you are alone in your leanings right?

Thats what I thought.

We can only wait to see. There is a new update from Ivan.

You had a chance.
Had.

twitter.com/AEJKhalil/status/910993708572700672

Hopefully it hit the ban evading fag in his helicopter.

id wager an israeli drone

I'd agree.

Soon we will find out what has been destroyed.
Third pic is the location of the strike.

is that a rebel held area?

If dubs it'll be a manned Israeli aircraft

Yes

(checked)
For future reference my friend have this.

i know what colors mean on the map, ive been a /sg/ guy for years, i was just surprised that rbels still held such a big area near damascus.

anyway id say it was a FSA drone (supplied by israel) rather than a direct IDF drone.
was it over ghouta?
the wadi barada pocket was already liberated some time ago

Buckle up lads.

God bless the fuck out of Syria, Iraq, Iran, Russia, Yemen, Poland, Palestine, and motherfucking America, samefag!

it might just be a post refering to the first explosion, where the poster heard it from the airport direction

(checked)

Could be

There seem to be some conflicting reports.

this is /sg/ not 2016

Damn shame you fags had to provoke the mods. Damn shame.

you are a mod dumbass.

provoke by excersising our freedom of speech and voicing distrust toward the US?
is this facebook/youtube or something?(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Oh boy I just love my D&C. In fact, if I can't post D&C then I'll stop posting here!

youre the captain of /SG/ now.

o captain my captain

I can't hold the title for it would be undeserving and I won't be able to fulfill its duties accordingly. Thanks tho.

Aw shit here we go

i cant wait for the smoke to clear up and see the stats tommorow

What did I say about trying to walk it back?

This fucking audacity.
RETRIBUTION

whoops, looks like I tripped a wordfilter. howbowda.

Dayum shame. If only they had known to keep their stupid shitskin mouths shut.

Pro-tip: Shitskins are not, never have been, and never will be "European."

Define "Shitskins" in this context.

Well said my based magapede, just let Israel handle their proxy wars

Why mention Shitskins in a thread about the struggle of White Syria against mudbeard ISIS?

lol, fag. Why do you faggots even try after three years of this? Oh that's right, you're paid to be here.
Enjoy losing for eternity, kikes. You'll get to bathe in hellfire right alongside your shitskin pets.

???

They're very gullible and forgetful

Exterminate

Get fucked by a rake, kike.

Admin/Mod/Volunteer please delete the banned posts so this thread has more room to grow.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

newfag. Time to murk loar!

see

any new updates?

guess not. btw mod, the whole board is being flooding with shit. I think that stuff should have priority over your feefees.

The only thing you should feefee when removing kebab is recoil.

Really makes you think.

I agree with that notion.

:thinking:

Pure coincidence, delet this post goy.

Gee, i wonder why. It seems the Great Satan was lying all along, in suprise to no one.

No need for regime change, you just need to weaken Syria by vastly reducing it's economic output, reducing it's population and putting many US bases on it's former territories to babysit the border.

Oh, and something else before that amerimutt bans me for challenging the narrative.
Death to the jews

I can't wait until Iran levels Israel.

you cant remove anything if you spend the entire day feeling opressed by a anime posting forum

ISIS surrenders all rular Hama to SAA in return for green buses
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-isis-agrees-surrender-territory-rural-hama-syrian-army/

they need to get with the program and just turn Tel-Aviv into a shitpile.

its sleeptime in america

Thank God the Turkroach has stopped sperging out about the new Babylon.

bump

southfront.org/government-troops-capture-key-village-on-eastern-bank-of-euphrates-reports/
Good progress on cucking the Kurd on the shore but the SAA needs to build up speed towards Iraq and eastern Deir ez zor now more than ever.
What's stopping them from going all out?

overstreching their lines that can only be supplied via ephrates and air

who is that autistic newfag?

Read the posts. It's our resident autist mod

whats wrong with him? half a year ago mods were based, so whats this now

Just testing wordfilters.

Death to the jews

NICE!

Death to the jews!

I could discuss it here, but it's easier for you to read this thread
>>>/polmeta/24803

It was just a turk projecting his cockroachness to mods as usual.

SAA have pushed north toward Raqqa. Why would they do this? Also any word on what was blown up in the sky above Damascus? I'm guessing it was a drone after all. Also guessing it was probably something to do with Hezbollah?

Why did Imkampfy delete and trash an entire thread just to remove all the antisemitic commentary, again?

You are not trying hard enough, Mahmud.

DEATH TO THE AMIS

Some dead ISIS rats from Hawijah Iraq
Video here
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/911077697685676033

Ivan also said that ISIS have been hanging the bodies of government soldiers up for display in and around Dez.

Several posts showing up (((you))) jews for shilling for ZOG were deleted, and they only ever criticised jews

The comments you deleted were a mix of one particular user and a dozen pointing out you kikes were openly shilling for zionist wars.

I am criticising you kikes for the removal of comments critical of jews alone.

Almawt li'Amrika

Trying to get rid of the pocket stretching their manpower. And about the Damascus thing, Syrian AA managed to shoot down one of the missiles that the kikes threw at the Damascus Airport. Ammunition depots were still hit, but nothing major like always.

Maybe when they capture Ma'adan they'll capture kill some isis bigwigs. I read somewhere that this is where they're all holed up. It would be hilarious if it was the SAA who finally kill of capture Bagdadi unless he's already been flown out of course

Wait wait.
Weren't the oilfields captured by Assad?
I remember a pic in the previous thread showing the northeastern fields under Syrian control.
Now southfront says that they are under the kurds.
Are they fighting for them?

Also, if kikey and the other mods are shitting up the board and the thread something serious must be happening.
Kurds and Syria clashes?

this.

sorry sanchez

The government hasn't captured anywhere near all of them yet. Thankfully neither have the kurds. They probed a bit but got blown the fuck out by the Russian air force. The SDF went north and captured a town with nearby oil fields but that's all.

I don't remember the map you mentioned but here's a map from a few days ago with oil and gas marked. I'll try and find a better one.

unreliable source from sy on facebook sais the explosion in the sky was one of the israeli mussiles intercepted during the raid on the airport

SAA has more than just one unit. While others battle across Euphrates, Tigers got tasked with clearing out the northern pocket.

Here's the latest map from Peto Lucem
m.mediafire.com/view/5n6u7whnyc2rh73/E SYRIA_22.09.2017.jpg#

Shows what's been captured oil wise by the SDF.

I figured they wanted to put everything into the oilfields. I suppose they can afford to take their time though.

checked

D(EATH TO AMERICA)ROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

The Man Who Cared Too Much™

Seriously now, I'm starting to shill for the Kurds.
They're genetically more like the Armenians and other peoples from the Caucasus, instead of the Arab/Levantine/African clusterfuck that are the West/South Middle Easterners, such as the Syrians.
They also speak an Indo-European language and are genuinely fighting for their lives and country, when cuck Syrians are fleeing to Europe.

Why shouldn't I want a Greater Kurdistan?

Kys

I'll ask again:
Why shouldn't I want a Greater Kurdistan?

Really, nigger?

They're not Communists as they were in the past.
They're allied with the (((USA-EU-ISRAEL))) coalition just because they want territory and nothing else, nothing ideological - if Russia offered them the same, they would be with them.

This is objectively false
Gas yourself kike

They are unironically communist faggots allied with the (((US))) and (((Israel)))

The fuck?
They helped the Turks genocide Armenians in their homeland of ethnogenesis. Levantines were the original Eastern Roman population of the region.
And don't you fucking call those dirty afghan zio-fodder k*rds related to the Caucasus people again.

t. Circassian

It's not false, learn Genetics.
See this
>They are unironically communist faggots allied with the (((US))) and (((Israel)))
See this

You commie parasite are going to get gassed.

Is anyone non-jewish allowed to post on Holla Forums anymore?

I couldn't care less about it. The French and English were fighting for centuries too, but it's in the past.
Levantines today are heavily racemixed with Arabs and Africans, not at all alike with the Original Levantines.
They are, genetically, deal with it.
It says much.

Filthy kurd trash, LEAVE.

They're not "almost" - they're literally like Armenians genetically.
Best thing to do with the Middle East is to decolonise the Arab/African admixture from there.
Happens all the time everywhere, cry me a river.

Pic related is their fucking economy and government system, pure leftist garbage
Show any source where Kurdniggers are more closely related to western Europeans than Assyrians, Alawites or Druze

Your Kurds are literally the most "muh genocide" group the region.

Unconfirmed report : SDF targeted a group of SAA soldiers while they were trying to cross the Euphrates

Kys you fucking vile kurd roach.

I'm not.
They're not communists.
Never, but less muddened than Levantines.
I'm not a Kurd.

They're communist.
Saddam should of gassed every last one you.
Assad will live to see you fucking roaches be demolished.
Now run along you dumb communist pig.

They're not. By your logic, Russians are communists as well, right? Retard.
I'm not a Kurd.
I'm pro-Assad and pro-Kurd.
I'm not a communist, neither a Kurd.

RETARD, you are already proven wrong you communist kurd shit stain.

I'm not a Kurd and you proved nothing.

Your chart proves the opposite of your point
Kurds are more genetically distant from Western Europeans than Druze or Assyrians by a wide margin
Also this does not change the fact that they are commie faggots, white leftists and European traitors get gassed just the same as kikes

You are a typical brainless kurd worm. You won't address the facts in front of your face so say hello to my filter pile KURD trash. Your genocide is coming.

Okay so Bolshevik Russia was all communist and they killed tons of Christians with their gulags, but is present Russia and Putin so owned by kikes?

Not the opposite, not at all.
Pitiful. I said that Kurds were genetically like Armenians and other peoples from the Caucasus, not like Europeans.
If Europeans are concerned, Kurds, Armenians and Levantines are equally distant from them.
Also, Levantines are full of Arab and African DNA.
They're not Communists, they're just with an alliance that promises them land. Could have been anyone promising them that, they don't care, they just want the land.

Didn't see this posted.

I'm not a Kurd and I addressed the facts that they're related to the people of the Caucasus, not the Levantine/Arab/African Syrians.
My reasons for wanting them to succeed are purely Genetic, and they also speak a Indo-European language.
Saying that, I also want Assad to win, but with a reduced Syria.

Dead kurds coming soon.

God, I want that to re-extend also to Antakya and Golan Heights. Even if my family can't get back anything, I want Golan to be under Assad again just to further the end of the Anti-White world order.

This too, Golan Heights is Syrian rightfully.

Wait a minute, are Kurds fucking SYNDICALISTS??

Their model resembles the Byzantium one and the Feudal one more than anything else.

Dubs confirm that the syndies will die in the name of the Kaiserreich!

This I don't like. But the Kurds are taking a stand that they want that territory for good.
Sadly, Iraq, Iran, Turkey and Syria will fight against them - and that's why they need backing from the USA and Israel, not because they want, but because they need.
Could have been anyone backing them that they would have accepted.

But regarding these developments, sadly it seems that they'll be isolated, as expected from the (((USA and Israel))), they're not "backing" the Kurds in their view, they're only using them, and now that the Kurds bought a fight with everyone, the kikes will flop.
Sad for the Kurds.

Just fucking kill yourself already you dumb fucking nigger. of the, roughly, 80k troops in SDF, 60k belong to YPG or YPJ, which are unironical fucking commie militias. Kurd genes are a fucking joke, ridden with inbreeding and mixing with half the fuucking region. Furthermore, they're a fucking kike puppet in the most literal sense of the word – Israel is officially the greatest sponsor of independent kurdistan, not to mention the mjaor US support. There is not a single reason to support Kurds, they're even more obvious an enemy than fucking ISIS, and the fact that you seem ignorant of this blatant fucking reality means you're either retarded or a shill.

Eat shit and die.

If that gets confirmed in the next few hours by both Syria and Russia the response will be brutal. Also just filter that fucking turdkike already.

I filtered that kurd trash a little while ago.
You're right tho if this gets confirmed we are in for an interesting friday.

see pic They're further away from Western Europeans than even Armenians, your own source provided this

This is just baseless delusion, provide any source that shows the Kurds don't want to implement Apoist Marxism on a government level

ayy lmao
checked

Pros:
1. They're not Communists.
2. They're just like the people of the Caucasus genetically. They do not have Arab or African genes like today's Levantines.
3. They're not Religion of Cuck™ic.
4. They do not speak Arabic, but Indo-European languages.
5. They're fighting for their country instead of playing rapefugees in Europe.

Counter:
1. They're backed by the (((USA, EU, Israel))) coalition.

I couldn't care less, the Genetic implications of it all are much more important in the great scheme of things.
If Israel start pushing for Nazism in the USA and Europe will it be bad? If Israel pushes for the extermination of Niggers, will it be bad?

Just to say: I'm not a Kurd and pro-Assad. But I'm pro-Kurd too.

Not hard, right? Your lack of arguments and resorting to filter also shows that you're either Shitskins yourselves or just Echochamber imbeciles.

checked

Jesus, what a trainwreck. Even cuck/sg/ is in a better state than what has become of this general in a matter of days. Thanks, kikefy.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

You're new to this, so you don't understand that that figure is actually 3D.

Some pity Middle Eastern war means nothing in the grand scheme of things, none of them are Whites as well.
To defeat the Jew, you have to take aim at Bankers of the EU and USA, not some dirty people from the desert.

lmao, keep banning cell towers cuck

Thank you for exposing yourself as not one of us. You may now go back.

False
False
False, the majority of Kurds are Sunni
Kurmanji is an invented language
Completely false
kurdische-gemeinde.de/zahl-der-kurden-in-deutschland-sprunghaft-angestiegen/
institutkurde.org/en/kurdorama/
1.5MILLION KURDS IN GERMANY, 300-800K WHO CAME RECENTLY
There are more Kurdish refugees than all Christian or Shiite refugees combined

Still more distant, even if you consider Kurds a subgroup of Armenians they are still further from Western Europeans

So you're indeed Shitskins? Go back to >>>/Religion of Cuck™/ yourselves.

lol

So you keep saying, yet have zero evidence to back that up, while them being commies is both known and supported by facts

Your own chart seemed to display them distant as fuck either way, and besides, this sort of "They're 2% more white than someone else, so we have to support them!" thinking is retarded

98% of kurds are sunnis you cunt

How is that fucking relevant to anything? Finns aren't in the Indo-European language group either, are you gonna call them non-white because of that?

And how do rapefugees tie into this? You're grasping at straws you fucking kike

Posted several times already you sack of shit

Kill yourself

You argue like a fucking kike

Their own media

Just filter him

Oh, and maybe come to a consensus about where to go next since 8ch is clearly compromised and just moving to another board here isn't a bright idea

Really, every point you made is retarded. Invented language? India? That's not what history and genetics say, no matter how much you post biased shitskin shit.
They're genetic like Armenians, Georgians, Iranians, Turks, they don't have Arab and African DNA in them.

You guys are acting like "MUH BASED NIGGER" literally now by backing a Levantine population who's 50% African (the Syrians).

There's no good form of Religion of Cuck™ism.

Great idea, move out.

They're the ones ruling the country you sack of shit. Assad is an alawite

I'm done wasting my time on you. Consider yourself filtered.

Another defeated butthurt shitskin.
Syrian General became a Shitakin festival, specially with people from >>>/Religion of Cuck™/

You're not good at this

If you believe that that the kurdish "Democratic confederalism" or "communalism" isn't just another branch of the marxist tree you are beyond hope. They have literal communist revolutionaries fighting alongside them. Their own flag has the red star on it. Face it dude, kurds are red.

I'm saying for you, shitskin, to move out, not Syrian General.

Hilarious

People from the Caucasus don't have any Arab admixture.
And Kurds are people from the Caucasus, genetically attested.

Hillarious.

Also, the fucking SDF are not the Kurds, bunch of Idiots.
Haven't the USA and USSR allied to fight Germany? Same fucking situation.

What is this, I guess?

Just eat shit.

Shows Kurds in the same grouping as Arabs and Armenians/Turks, indicating Arab admixture

Glad you said this, because they were both kike controlled and on the wrong side, same as now

top kek

There was nothing to derail in the first place

Yeah, the SDF is lead by the PKK… Hahahaha, not the USA and Israel, no, not at all.
Bu they don't have. If only you knew how to read scientific papers…
Even still, you're right: Armenians and Turks have albeit just a little, but not Kurds, just like Georgians.

You don't think I know they're Kike controlled? That's most obvious, but they're only like this because they want their land, no other agenda.
Again, if Russia gave Kurdistan to the Kurds, they would fight for Russia.

I'm not a Kurd, and I'm laughing too, because it seems that there are at least 3 Shitskins here doing astroturfing and I at least managed to expose them.

kys

So you ARE a kike? Got it.

Post something to discuss then you massive and eternal faggot.

You haven't done anything but expose yourself you faggot. Those posts btfo your entire existence and you can't even prove them wrong with sources you just say no. Go back to >>>Holla Forums

Really, if you want war reports go to the Vineyard of the Saker.

I'm the only one who has posted updates.

I'm not one either, stay mad.

The things you said don't apply to the things you provided.
You have nothing, cherry boy.

Glass houses, stones etc.

Like I said the only updates have been posted by me, not hard to figure out JEW.

lol

You're really not good at this

I called you a virgin faggot, faggot.

see

>

I'd post more updates but most of the shit posted today seems dubious. consider pic related, for example. It reads a bit too much like it's pandering to me, there is nobody else reporting to this as far as I could find, and the alleged source has half its shit in arabic so who knows what they actually wrote. I try to refrain from posting unconfirmed info.

I couldn't care less about Apoism.
Communes existed before Communism was a thing.
"Feminist" councils your ass, Women ≠ Feminism, specially in their case.

top fucking kek

I'm specifically talking to two faggots and they know who they are one is a kurd and the other is a phone posting twat.

kek

Your opinion is irrelevant, the Kurds care too much about Apoism which makes them garbage
But thats not what inspired the
They are unironically promoting feminism and female equality, this also makes them SJW garbage
kurdishquestion.com/article/3966-modern-feminism-why-we-should-learn-from-kurdish-women

Do you guys want updates? Go here:

I'm not a Kurd, eat pig meat retard.

They couldn't care less. What is Mazdakism them? Nothing new.
>kurdishquestion.com/article/3966-modern-feminism-why-we-should-learn-from-kurdish-women
Shall I believe what the West says about the White Helmets as well? By your logic, yes.
This is irrelevant and deceitful.

Oh, this is confirmed news, though. An (((activist))) rapefugee and her daughter got killed in turkey after making a career of reporting on Assad's gas babies and concentration prisons

KURD REMOVAL INTENSIFIES

Footage from SAA captured AlTaym field.

Evidence proves otherwise
A faggot philosophy only remembered by SJWs and special snowflakes, Zoroastrianism is garbage, social welfare and egalitarianism is cancer
False dichotomy
I gave you a source from Kurdish media, a realistic comparison would be reading news about the white helmets from Syrian media like SANA and Al-Masdar which are both anti-MSM
Here have another source from Kurdish media written by a Kurd before they gained popularity that is also pro-feminism
rudaw.net/english/opinion/300420131

Excellent, no oil for Kurdniggers means they will never be able to form an economy

even if they did, it would fail in a month. Picked this up some months ago off a leftist site.

update

Kurds, Assyrians and Armenians are all related cos they've been mixing for a while. Many Kurds themselves descend from Assyrians/Armenians who were kidnapped and forced into Religion of Cuck™. Kurds are just mixed race nomads

That was fast. It's almost all sealed up now
twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/911555757295964161

Ma'dan now under SAA control

Looks like kikefy is practicing some 6000000D chess himself

Death to the jews

I don't think there's a single thread where kikes aren't the majority of posters and the only reason it's happening isn't because of the genius and cunning of these irritating kikes but the board owner and MODS allowing it to happen.

It is the MODS here who ban legit anons while leaving every openly jewish troll alone to continue shitting up Holla Forums

The only reason more anons don;t call out this ridiculous endless shilling for ZOG is because all the legit anons have been banned, leaving just the jews openly taking the piss out of each and every user

U.S.-backed forces capture big gas field in Syria's Deir al Zor province: senior commander

mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1BY0H6

Which is why /sg/ is probably better on its own board like Brits have or on >>>/polk/. Too many kikes here and with that CIA agent like so many others like Michael S admitting the Jews are literally the cause of all wars it's just getting worse.

All the original /sg/ anons are still here, still updating the thread as always. It wasn't a massively populated general in the first place. There's no kikes here, no more than there is on the rest of Holla Forums, and one guy talking about the kurds doesn't make an army of kike shills. We're staying on Holla Forums where we belong.

Based!

Would it be heresy for the SAA to cut their losses on the east bank at Marrat, retreat and instead steamroll the west bank down to Busayrah and cross the river there?
With ISIS intentionally (((retreating))) from oil fields in the face of SDF while throwing every last man at the SAA in DeZ itself this might be the only viable option left for taking Omar before the Kurds do, Tigers&co. simply can't afford the time to set up proper supply lines for a simultaneous advance on both shores.

I'm no strategist but that sounds good. I hope they do something and soon. Tigers are to the northwest doing whatever the fuck and the rest are bogged down in trenches on Saqr Island. Hopefully we'll see something happen later today or tomorrow.

Also there's been more happenings north of Hama/Idlib area. Reports of SAA capturing a village from militants but some government soldiers could have been captured. If true I expect we'll see some beheadings soon.
twitter.com/SyrianLense/status/911595987176771584

Are lefties still being deceived into supporting the new puppet against assad?

Fucking hell, what a bunch of retards

southfront.org/syrian-army-tiger-froces-recapture-strategic-maadan-town-isis/
Good news, Tigers just captured Maadan.
All things considered we're in for a grand prix towards the oil fields.

Good evening lads. How are the gains today?

SDF racing for the oil fields, top kek. These cunts are going to get rekt.

of coushe
Everybody knows that ISIS is up for grabs.
Now comes the "capture the resources" for the negotiation table.
Fortunately they are letting Kurds to capture them as good little puppets hand money to another.

Pics?
I don't take reuters word for anything.

Hot take.

kek the only areas with kurds are in the northeastern and northwestern parts
everything else is sunni and arab
good luck holding that

I've not seen a single actual picture yet. A few other news orgs have picked up on it but still no pictures. I found this map on twitter. The guy who tweeted it is a Kurd I think, though interestingly he he believes that the SAA are in control of Marrat, Mazlum and Khusham already, but I haven't seen any confirmation of this.

So basically, they see the US military air bases and think it's a done deal. How naive.

This.

Imagine being this shit at propaganda

BAHJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Top fucking kek. Can they try any harder?

Found the original

I'm preparing to get comfy for the happenings next week. I hope Barzani doesn't pussy out.

RIP Kurds

>(((reuters)))

I have a question. What will /sg/ do once the war is over and Assad has won (which is looking like it will happen soon)? Will these threads disappear, or will it continue?

It's gonna be full soon, thank fuck for that. What a mess.

Top kek. Remember how Trump promised to "bomb the shit out of ISIS"?
Meanwhile the only fighing that's being done is by Iraqi Army and SAA.

We could have these threads going on for a long time. (((Kurds))) and Turks are going to draw this shit out with diplomacy. I sure hope Putin has a strategy ready.

I can't wait to see the Zionist scheme of removing Assad finally fall on its' face. The kvetching will be heard all around the world.
Problem is with Assad in power the european ZOG can pull a perfect excuse to keep all the "refugees" here out of its ass.

top kek
filtered

If you believe that propaganda then there is no hope for you.

Where did I read that some ISIS have detected to the the Kurds, or SDF or something? I can't remember. It might have been something posted in this thread but I can't find it now. Probably deleted.

It's known the SDF and Daesh serve the same purpose, undermining Syrian power and integrity. Therefore it doesn't matter who they're with or against, they are both foreign power that have absolutely no business on any part of Syrian territory.

Yeah, you might be right about that lmao

i know right, kurdish death squads should be punished. good thing the legitimate syrian army will bring them to justice

the war wont be over for atleats a decade.
youre forgetting we have the entire middle east summed up in /sg/, unlike IeftypoI which just circlejerks about some Ape Ocelot in their rojava generals. Iraq has a long civil war coming.

Can't you permaban or rangeban this freak?

but Murdoch, Cheney and Rothschild didnt invite them to their oil drill show, how can they

so basically ISIS part 2: goatfucker boogaloo

quoting a SAA source on fb

At 0330 Zionist air formation launched 4 standoff missiles from Lebanese/Occupied Golan airspace in an attempt to target Damascus International Airport; and just as always, the jets were tracked while they were still over occupied Palestine.

Enemy jets did not enter Syrian Airspace, upon firing their Stand-off missiles, multiple SyAAD locked on the projectiles and engaged, shooting down 3 of 4 missiles while the 4th reached an empty land outside Damascus International Airport and did not cause any damage.

We do not claim to know the new rules of engagement by the Syrian command, but the SyAAD only dealt with the projectiles that were fired from outside Syrian airspace, while previously dealt with all jets that entered the Syrian airspace.

More updates to follow when possible.

this isnt one poster, the board moderators just went and banned a bunch of people and then edited their posts to this.

This is what happened the other night? It wasn't a drone then, just missles? I guess we'll never know what they were shooting at but it was probably Hezbollah related right?

Yeah I know, I was just pointing out how he didn't know what's been going on, kek.

topkek user, you know the trick to making good propaganda is to at least make it believable.

no, it was an actual zionist fighter formation, that launched air-surface missiles.
the target was not military, but a propaganda one.
the zionists are trying to appear strong when they are weak

fake news

DAESH IS A CULT FULL OF CUCKS
EVERY ONE OF THEM SUCH SMELLY DIRTY FUCKS
ALL OF US KNOW THEIR BEAST LOVING WAYS
THE NANNY GOATS BAGDADI THEIR LEADER SLAYS
HIS TIME HAS COME
THAT DIRTY DESERT SCROTUM
OUT IN THE SANDS THE CALIPH HIDES
AS A LION HAS COME TO RESCUE WITH EACH STRIDE
MORE BODIES WILL DROP
EVERY KURD WILL BE CHOPPED
RIVERS OF BLOOD WILL FLOW
INTO THE KIKES MOUTHS IT WILL GO
CHOKING THEM ALL TO DEATH!
ASSAD WILL WIN, GOD BLESS SYRIA AND /SG/!

Hey look it's your lucky day. I found the original again. This time they even provided images from actual FSA executions.

You're welcome. Be sure to let all your comrades see this.

It's going to get interesting when that referendum passes and the Iraqis tell them to fuck off.

saddam is rolling in his grave

southfront.org/turkish-and-iraqi-chiefs-of-staff-meet-in-ankara/
archive.fo/QN2Ig
That's how you do it

quality post.

You forgot to ban and delete all my other IPs and posts ITT.

Death to the jews and Israel!!

Can't mossad the Assad!

Death to Amerika, jews and Israel!!

Long live Syria!

Like the Iranians have a choice anymore. Everybody on earth sees how countries like Pakistan and North Korea can continually get away with damn near anything just because they have nukes and what happens to retarded countries that give up their nukes like Ukraine so everybody is going to want nuclear weapons.

giving up nukes is the geopolitical equivalent of virtue signalling.

a quarter of people on Holla Forums will defend this tweet

Good. That's an improvement from the four fifths that would herald this as the best thing since sliced bread.

Does nobody in ME work on sundays or something?

twitter.com/muhammad the pedo goatfuckeralwaeli/status/911961713599238144
This just happened, also Al-Abadi (Iraqi PM) just demanded that the Kurds hand over all oil fields, border control checkpoints along with all airports over to the Iraq army or military force will be used to take them
twitter.com/AlSuraEnglish/status/912011346455040000

Erdogan is in Iran as well

Doesn't this sound closer to reality. The most dangerous rogue states.

Speaking of getting away with "damn near anything" here's an example.

rt.com/news/404365-us-special-forces-isis/
archive.fo/K7T0P
that #2 pic took me too long to make tbh but it's bretty gud

Why the fuck are there so many wordfilters anyway?

Take a look at this thread, understand that the majority of comments removed were critical of jewry
Then consider the last few years of endless shilling for ZOG
Then maybe that answers your question

>Map Update: (((IS))) eradication as Syrian Army gains 50 km² in east Homs.
+Minor fix to previously posted pic.
Years without wordfilters bullshit and no one complained. I'd ask why but I already know the (((answer))).

kampfy thinks he's funny

not true
he takes his "job" very seriously

and kikey does it for free!

lul

I don't usually post anything from western news agencies but I'll make an exception for this short video.

AFP is getting completely destroyed in the replies to this tweet about the video.
twitter.com/AFP/status/911316887103033344
A few replies:

let's get this war started already

Russian general killed by ISIS shelling near DeZ
rt.com/news/404410-russian-general-killed-syria/

southfront.org/heading-to-another-war-iraqi-government-asks-kurdistan-regional-government-to-hand-over-border-crossings-and-airports/

yep its official

Russia's bombing Kurds. H-happening?

To keep sandiniggers way.

DRINK THAT ABSINTHE
/SG/ PRIDE WORLD WIDE

When are SAA gonna clear that massive chunk of land SE of Assuknah? Should be easy to get rid of it as soon as eastern Homs is liberated

how does that keep sandniggers away exactly?

it keeps people away who'd like to use the site properly

Just post lewd images of their women. It shuts them up good.

why would you do that in a /sg/?
people here prefer to keep neocuckservatives and redditors out, since at this point a sandnigger from the country of debate can contribute much more than their bitching can.

Syrians wouldn't give a shit about some slut, but those haughty Saudi types sure as hell would, and boy do they get pissed when you imply the grip they've got around their women might not be tight enough, or maybe a bit too snug.

Okay one last time. There's basically no one from the Middle-East posting in /sg/ and the usage of the term SANDNIGGER isn't an issue at all. This is Holla Forums after all. Move on.

As for wordfilters, there is no debate. It's fucking retarded and unnecessary. There's a reason why it wasn't used for 3 years.

but the only sandniggers that come to /sg/ are syrians, iraqis and lebanese.
kurds, turks and other undesireables ususally stop posting after getting BTFOd.
but then you have neocuckservatives and redditors that come here because they want to kill the thread because it revolves around why the US foregein policy is a cancer and that makes them feel bad.
so whats your point exactly?

how new are you?
a few threads back we had iraqis sharing their steam account for people interested in debate and lebanese talking about what a shitstorm their politics are.

Unlike you want to believe, mister doubles, they don't leave. The mudslime and jew shills talk the same angle, and always persist, so posting brown butts will get rid of one illness, at the very least.

and you have anything to back this up?
do you have examples of /sg/ threads being overrun by saudi and turk shills,
and more specifically cases where shitposting made them go away?

this isnt halfpol, where you have a meltingpot of everything. /sg/ here was always homogenous, with occasional disruptions because of massive poster migrations like from halfchan and reddit

archive.is/Nnds5
The Iraqi was 886b87
I can confirm that a Turk shill did try and invade once but left after being told to fuck off and after nobody bought the bait, shitposting porn hasn't happened before though IIRC

i was the OP of the thread before this one.
it was also this thread if i recall correctly that hade its successor thread first killed by the mods and then i made this thread
archive.is/aUSjc

and the thread you archived there wasnt being infested by turks or saudis but by chessccks like the two threads before it.
and we took care of them.
without some autist banning most of the thread.

that was kinda my point, that shills like turks, saudis and other unironic slafist were never a problem for the /sg/.
my point is that at this point neocuckservative shills that come here from other threads and boards and reddit are a bigger problem than salafist shills ever were.

No you didn't.

southfront.org/iraqi-parliament-vows-to-send-troops-to-areas-disputed-by-kurdistan-regional-government/
S O O N
O
O
N

i hid the archive link.
you know, in the black box you have to hoover your mouse over with
archive.is/aUSjc

Checked
One order of k*rd genocide coming right up

Posting from Qatar.
Death to the Jews.
Death to the jews.
Long live Iran and the Shia crescent.

The Shia Crescent should become the Zoroastrian Crescent. Make Iran Persia Again.

Zoroastrians were pretty shit too, though.

muraselon.com/en/2017/09/turkish-army-iraqi-border-ready-take-necessary-steps-erdogan/

Damn I f*cked that up.

What the fuck happened in this thread?

did I stumble into a different reality?

When the Ottoman Empire collapsed why the Kurds didn't managed to form their own nation? Where they that incompetent?

New Thread

Do you guys realize that his speaking on the matter of "3dimensional" perspective being an illusion is not only exactly the kind of shit Alex Jones mentioned in his "big enchilada" spiel with Joe Rogan a few months back but also observations/speculations that Japanese scientists were making about a multi-layered, "holographic" reality??

Will that have the wonderful guest appearance of the shitskin mongol Turbo-cunt kike-alike Kampfy coming along to edit every post proving what a jew controlled psy-op Holla Forums has become?

Death to the jews

are the rumors true that infi chan got cucked by kikes?

Yes
The absolute state of the last few threads presents a compelling argument to turn our backs on this board

wew, Brit/pol/ (the real one, not the druid autists) supports you /sg/

fag