trace.corrupt-net.org/live.php
extremedownload.org/
imgur.com/a/h6ikJ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denuvo
fitgirl-repacks.site/doom-properly-cracked/
kickass.cd/
archive.is/C6D9P
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When will they learn. And all because of some shitty indie game, if I remember correctly.

I hope it works.
I really despise Denuvo.

Good, hopefully well have Mankind Divided just in time for the weekend.

Where the fuck is the proper crack for Just Cause 3?

I should have played JC3 to completion when the Voksi bypass worked, but people were like "Voksi bypass is gonna stop working eventually" & "Tomb Raider got cracked so soon all the newer Denuvo shit will be cracked".

DENUVO SHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Who even cares honestly

DELETE THIS THREAD

DELETE THIS GUYS
I PAID 60$ FOR THIS GAME

M M MUH SUPPORT

what other games use it? just cause 3.. hitman.. deus ex.. what else?

HYYYYPEEEE

Crack only/
openload.co/f/nKJ5Tgsf9so/

Fucking finally!
Are there no working links yet?

If this means you guys will actually play the game before shitting all over it, that's fine by me. The game doesn't really begin until the third level (the third level is also a decent place to benchmark performance), so give it a chance until then.

Multiplayer works? Tunngle?

By the way CPY is releasing a game crack every 2 weeks. a month ago it was tomb raider 2 weeks ago it was inside and today it's DOOM. I say it's going to be just cause 3 next since hitman isn't actually released.

Sorry, friend. A shit game is still shit even when its DRM has been cracked. This is good for destroying the viability of Denuvo, but I still don't care about any of the games that use it.

Even the ones that I can freely pirate.

the multiplayer is shit and it doesn't work yet. we'll have to wait and see if there is a steamwork crack for it since in the old bypass it worked.

I played the Demo and it was boring as fuck, I'll play this just because it's free, but I'm not expecting anything good

I only trust fit girl as repacker tbh

Any game worth from that list? Anno 2205 was boring as fuck. Far Cry Primal looked like shit. Warhammer also looked boring. Maybe Homefront, Hitman, Deus Ex.

btw here is a torrent
rustorka.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=207802

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:0BF052649B38573AA16E638CDA7B4B1657ED2ED6&dn=DOOM.SteamRip-Fisher&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftr.rustorka.com%3a2710%2f0023e2dde5d2cadf48fa0af90f9a360f%2fannounce

and this is the crack
openload.co/f/nKJ5Tgsf9so/

I am going to wait for a repack though because it's FUCKING 60GB

eh, I mean good for them but who the fuckw ants to play nudoom, even for free?

Homefront is shit and Deus Ex is shallow as fuck

Fuck this shit.
Where's the repack?

webm-related

nah played it with the bypass and it was mediocre and only people with shit taste love it.

The first level is terrible. Absolute trash. Second level isn't much better. Third level actually turned me around on the game.

New Doom has megatextures.

then why did they give the first level in the demO?

I want dude sex asshole ripped apart god damn it, square enix went full jew with it.

Because Bethesda are fucking morons.

oh I forgot about that. I think they'll do it first since it's not that huge.

Non-retards who don't hate a game they didn't even play yet.

If a game uses Denuvo or similar intrusive methods of DRM, I refuse to acknowledge its existence. Not even going to pirate it. I refuse to be your toilet. Take your shit somewhere else.

homefront is just far cry in the city with koreans, new hitman is not even done yet and dude sex had awful jew tactics like season pass and microtransactions

well looks like the repacks aren't going to be that compressed

I've always wonderd. can't they just use cheat engine to get those microtransactions since it's an offline game?

why people care if its 60GB? do all of you have a capped internet? lmao dont tell me - verizon or other jew american ISP? lmao.

and here i thought summer was behind us

:^)

checked, there is a trainer dont know if it works in that jew mode.

Well excuse me for not wasting my time on downloading 50 gb of very potential garbage

I don't understand why complain, it takes more to unpack the compressed version and install it than to download it

The crack should be finalized within the week.

I don't care about what you do with your time.

A lot of us are on shit internet still.

I'm in 512kB/s DSL with 40kB/s up. Its fucking torture trying to do anything, and the primary reason why I don't pirate yet.

Come on, m8, the game went 50% off in one month since release. People already whined about $60 when it happened.

You love it because you lost all standards which is understandable, you didn't play good shit after 2000. I thought the same way about some modern "old school" FPS games too, but then I replayed old shooters.

I don't use cheat engine, but if you need to mess with .exe file, you can't do that since .exe file is protected by Denuvo. This is also why Denuvo games are basically unmodable.

doesnt nudoom get boring after 2h? why do people care about a generic shooter so much?

not really capped but not everyone lives in a first world country you know. it takes like 2days to download that and it's for a 10hs game.

How is that even possible? You got a CRT too?

I didn't say I love new Doom. I said give it a chance before you shit on it.

Good. Maybe piratefags will stop crying.

good, now even you broke ass niggas will manage to play one of the best shooters in a decade and maybe will stop judging it from the the shitty demo.

I'm at peace now.
I hope it's not just a bypass again.

A lot of people bitched about nuDOOM without ever playing it & now that it's $0.00 (via piracy) they can play it then bitch about it in far more detail.

Was it co-operative?

Rural Jew York. If you're outside the cities the state does not give a fuck about you unless you have money. Even then its just increased taxes and 3rd world utilities.

oh no i fucked up, its supposed to be "I take it it was agreeable?" fuck. for the first time ever I feel shame.

Did they try to sell any dlc for it, announced them or anything?

there's a MP DLC but nobody gave a fuck

how shitty is that game?

Now that's the true DRM.

MAYBE the new Shitman.
Apperently it's not too bad, but episodic.
So wait, till all the episodes are out.

Warhammer, after all DLC and "Add-On" is released.

Not bad. It comes with the first one on pc.
I bought it

All CPY Denuvo cracks (INSIDE, RotR, DOOM) are straight cracks, not bypasses.

Anyone played Mad Max?

Nigga I used to download 500+ MB movie rips and game isos from FTPs and Usenet when I still was on dial-up. Took about 3 or 4 days.

Just leave your computer on 24/7 and pause the download when you need to use the internet, otherwise just forget about it and leave it running. It will be over before you realize.

Why is the multiplayer shit?

I'll have to try it out. Board is too spastic about it, without even trying it since obviously it couldn't be pirated.

Shitty music I agree, but the rest looked like standard fare for any fps.

You're in the wrong thread m8

Neato.
I already downloaded Fallout 4 and the Witcher 3 this week.
Might as well pick this up too.

Also, any way to make Fallout 4 suck less ?
Holy hell this game is hot garbage, bullet sponge enemies, shit tier over saturated colors, garbage textures, god awful ADS and hitboxes.
Wew lad, how the hell do normalfags play this trash and like it ????

By not playing it.

Just mod New Vegas, it's simply a better game with a better mod community.

I hope the fame will be worth the effort, because cracking Denuvo certainly isn't worth it for the games.

Facebook, Tumblr, iPhone in same year?

I put Fallout 4 on hold, the graphics were too shitty. I wait for a complete package of all DLC and updates and then will install the gore mod and blood mod and some graphic setting then I will just rush through the game, kill enemies and not check inventories & shit.

Cool I guess, I hope Nier gets cracked fast when it comes out

we still don't know if it has denuvo. I hope it's just steam DRM.

Let me give you a hint.

It will still be shit even then.

I did.

It's shit.

I'm hearing DE:MD is too short. About half the length of the rest of the games in the series.

Does anyone like desert with ubisoft open world tropes?

And Shadow of Mordor? It's similar?

Shadow of mordor is okay, but the gimmick gets boring too soon and the end is super lame.

I just find games like Batman with limited environment and arcade fights getting boring fast.

So a new cracked game every 2 weeks, I wonder what one will be next?

I'm guessing Just Cause 3 as that was the other game that had a temporary bypass.

Let's put it this way.

If you liked the Arkham games you'll like both of those. I played both, Mad Max is Batman with car customization and vehicular battles and slightly more challenging combat, while Shadow of Mordor is Arkham with AssCreed mechanics and an interesting, if underused, nemesis system.

Basically, if you're craving more open world ala Batman, but with somewhat more refined combat, pirate whatever one strikes your fancy.

So what obscure secret website do you use, user?

Mad Max is worse than Shadow of Mordor.

Shadow of Mordor is repetitive and casual as fuck, but messing around with the orcs is fun. Both will likely bore you long before you finish them, but SoM should last you a bit longer and annoy you less.

I pretty much got that. Fully updated, all current DLC included and its still hot garbage.

The bullet sponge enemies and the awful sights/hitboxes are what really trigger me though, the AI is pretty fucking retarded as well.

This game is so goddamn bad. But at least even the plebs are waking up it seems, if you scroll down Steam is doing some damage control because the entire page is negative reviews.

FUCK YEAR NIGGERS

I hope not but at this point im just assuming every game connected with square enix will launch with denuvo

I just want an updated MGSV for the DLC outfits, no more crashes and working mods.

Steam does not have control of a game's storepage though. Not to defend them, but whatever damage control is being done is likely by Bethesda.

Well at least i'm glad that denuvo went to shit, but i'm not downloading this. I already tried the demo anyway.

So, what's next they need to crack?
UWP? (so i can finally try Killer Instinct?)

That's Fallout in name only. Go play the true modern Fallout, and by that I mean Wasteland 2.

I hear champions of anteria is okay but I doubt anyone's going to bother cracking it.

the God Eater games

Why are you green-arrow memeing "skidrow link"? Doesn't make sense.

Not as bad as GTAV at least.
Although that is more than just 10hs of content.

They don't.
steamcommunity.com/stats/377160/achievements

Much as I enjoyed the locations in W2, the ending story arch is probably the most retarded thing in recent history.
Yu scour an entire city looking for fucking cat litter. Fuck that.

:^)

You mean Underrail

Pardon me for the cat-tism, but those cats are being very friendly, not agressive or threatening in the slightest.

Yep, their body language clearly shows that they're approaching someone with food with friendly intent.

The image was probably made by some dumb nigger dog owner, the kind of person that can't read cat body language, fucks with a cat when the cat doesn't want to be touched, got scratched, and from that point onward shitposts on imageboards with "OMG DOGS ARE THE BEST FUCK CATS".

If a cat harms you it's usually your own fault because you're being obnoxious.

HA!

and here I was going to sell my rig

famous last bark

Only game I care for is Mankind Divided, but even then, not much. Hope NieR doesn't have Denuvo.

I believe that uses the same Always Online Mk.3 Denuvo as Just Cause 3, so it won't likely be cracked anytime soon.

Reviews can be removed.

Well at least there is Vita piracy now

Thank you Prometheus for blessing man with the gift of smug

Splinter Cell Chaos Theory took like 8 months or something to crack. The wait time for Doom is babby tier compared to that.

because scenes don't have websites and that's made by some scammer and filled the site to death with ads. Also the Watchdogs release had bitcoin miner. Everyone hates those sites.

AI was always bad in every game, I had no problem with hitbox, I use AP. What I did not like at FO4 are the locations and attention to detail. The game was rushed or the devs were just dumb. It just does not feel like a wasteland, and the whole settlement ruins it even more.

Underrail? Looks like shit.

cs.rin.ru/forum

>It's not even out on scene yet trace.corrupt-net.org/live.php

Your smug face is sipping on a penis?

tfw when u sage wrong field

extremedownload.org/

also they changed back to CPY to avoid confusion.

"Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned" ÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿ°ÿ
ÿ
ÿ
- Game is updated to the latest version available

- Sorry for the confusion, we're back with CPY tagÿ

I suppose in recent years games have been getting cracked so fast that people became accustomed to it.

I think they still need to do it one at a time I think, but I'm not sure how they are cracking these games.

yeah if a game is not cracked day 1 there is something wrong.

If scenes don't have websites then it's the only way to get the releases. Bitching about it is like bitching about having to stay hydrated.

I block ads so I don't see any anyways.

they are patching everything manually so that's why it takes a lot of time.

Is that a book or is that a screen shot of a website ?

Google returned nothing.

Gets me every time

I think its "times magazine"

Now faggots here will see that the game is gud

ok out on scene now

sorry if i stepped on ur toes mr reddit

Their demo didn't leave me very excited about the game.

That's not smug. Thats just big gay.

4 u

I guess I'll give it a pirate at some point but honestly the only Denuvo games that really look fun are Total Warhammer and TPP. I tried Mad Max and Cisquisition and absolutely hated both of them even though I went into them expecting to like them (I had only played DA:O and knew nothing about 2 or Cisquisition, and I didn't know Mad Max would be one of those ubisoft checklist open world meme games).

wew

The only game I am even interested in there is Deus Ex.

Planet Coaster seemed OK last time I took a look at it, everything else is "questionable"

wait mirror's edge is out? and there is a new sherlock holmes game?

they mods are fags though. they banned a lot of people on steam forums and deleted their denuvo concerns . I suspect anyone one would bother cracking the game before it releases

You probably didn't hear about Mirror's Edge 2's release because even the normalfags didn't like it. Noone really hated it, it was just impressively mediocre so everyone forgot about it.

That was gay

But I don't want to download 60GB. Even with my fast internet it is too much of a bother.

Funny enough, steam is to blame for that.

How do I disable those damn splash screens when I start the game?

The torrent is stuck at 0%, no seeders

Look at how kind the devs are to their customers as well!
Sorry for the imgur link. Only one I found
imgur.com/a/h6ikJ

This really is how things ought to be. Games should be unpirateable for the first 3~6 months, after which they get cracked and distributed. That way, shitty devs can't blame low sales on piracy, and people who want to try before they buy can still stay somewhat current with the latest trashware.

+com_skipIntroVideo 1

For what purpose

It's served it's purpose actually. It's delayed the crack until well after the opening week sales are in. That's a 100% win for the publishers.

Except the game sold like shit.

games like inside and abzu were bypassed the week they were released. it took me 4hs to beat the first and 1 hour to beat the second.also since the group now is experienced enough new releases are probably going to be cracked faster

For what purpose

Wew
Denuvo REALLY WORKS GOOD AT PREVENTING PIRACY!

Didn't Denuvo cost like more than a million? There might be some lower level of encryption for the indie trash, so now that they know how it works faster for them.

AAA title (bigger 500k units on PC): 100.000 EUR

AA title (smaller 500k units on PC): 50.000 EUR

Indie title (less than 100k units on PC): 10.000 EUR

Or

Per unit pricing:

2.500 EUR setup fee.

0,15 EUR per unit reported monthly based on Steam,… owners.

EZ

I'm not installing Steam.

should add an Italian mustache since they are italians

Interesting. Is the level of encryption any different or they just decided to sell it differently depending on the customer?

Are you literally twelve?

Honestly, I was expecting a much sharper curve as I went down. way2go normalfags.

Also, DX MD's campaign is whitewashed and all over the place, I'm playing through it a second time to see if there's anything actually interesting that I missed.

it's the same but more game files means more protection since you have to check every file if it has triggers and all. I am not 100% sure.

Speak for yourself I'm downloading at glorious 4kbps HAHAHHAHAAHAHAH

Denuvo probably crippled sales as normalfags listened to salty yet thirsty piratefags pretend nudood was a bad game.

As if they wouldn't listen to TotalAssCancer and Upset Pedro. And the game is nothing more than pretending to be oldschool so hopping the try hard kiddies will by it, similar to how Souls games pretend to be hard.

Gee whiz guys, I have these bcg referrals and I don't know what to do with them.

What a predicament.

private tracker invites?

[email protected]/* */

Yeah.

Sorry Todd, I can't let you in.

well looks like fitgirl repack is 38.8 GB I am not gonna bother with that the install time is probably gonna be longer than downloading the extra 16 gb

OK? who fucking cares or was even discussing? It served it's purpose with Doom. Not up for argument. Publishers win this round.

I am not posting a half legit email here.

(checked)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denuvo

Can I have one?

[email protected]/* */

hey trips man, I'll let you in on a little secret
TPP is already cracked

I don't even care to download DOOM.
Give me a way to extract the data of a PS4 rent bluray and I might give it a try.

[email protected]/* */

I remember this same link being posted before a week or two ago. Can anyone confirm it actually works now (and isn't just a steam demo bypass)?

There are 200 posts about it, fucktard.

Yep, everything checks out.

I don't even want to play it. I tried a demo and fucking hated it.

Who had the dumb idea of dubstep?

butt da kidz rike t

It's odd. Even being free, I still dont want it. With the godawful color pallette, constant arena only monsters, padded out fighting and generally boring looking gameplay…..I still dont want to. Whats the point of wasting my time on it, even if its free? I could just play doom, or quake instead. Or keep playing Way of The Samurai.

Fuck the kids. Why go for the nostalgia sale and make it suited for new audiences? How does that make any fucking sense?

Because it is all marketing. They are simple pretending to be oldschool, so the kids that are trying to be all cool and hardcore bite it, but the game was actually specifically made for them the whole time.

I doubt it, the point is that no small company would bother with Denuvo if it was priced the same for everyone, and the price needs to be pretty high to account for the manpower it takes to create and maintain it.

any links ?

That should be much older.

And be happy you are not experiencing the disappointment that the game would be for you.

goddamnit it sucks doesnt it, fuck I dont wanna know this. Im gonna play it anyways eventually, and im not gonna spend a penny outside of kwh

I have a high threshold for shitcase in point downloading dat Doot right now, seed pls

how to make fallout 4 suck less:

Step 1: Wait until the "goty"JewLC Special anniverary pack + final patches release

Step 2: wait a few more months

step 3: check out some good mod builds from people that have invested an autistically large amount of time into fo4

step 4: play the game and it will suck somewhat less

Aww they are like little tigers.

hue

A sound plan.

that s because good game are less pirated or when they are they have a high chance of being bough afterward as a sign of approbation/support.

**remember fairlight: game use to have demo.
then came Star wars the force unleached2 with a trailer-like demo where they just put all their effort into one level**

He calls the bazinga mguy Sheldon Cooper

someone post the Denuvo hat crying feelsguy.

Not sure how long it will take that game because it has something to do with origin as well as denuvo.

Repack Here: fitgirl-repacks.site/doom-properly-cracked/
               ____ ji ノl λノlヘノi--'';_--__            _--` `'" ` ^, ___  ヽ,`'-- '"-'ー-丿         -,--``      , ,j,; ,,ヾ, i ヽ丶'''' < --丿"'-z__        < ,  ,,` ;' ソy-'''    ヽl\l, .j.,` .jヾ ,ゞヽ-`ヽ,,,      /"  'ノ",, /、i/lノ`        `ヽl\|`\jヾ .lヽゞ,_     丿 ソ  > ,, 丿    ,,        、`     lヽ`ゝ     ソ    ノ ,,  ソ/    ヽ       、l       .lヾ\ /ヽ,;;'"  "'' ソ ,, lj ソ(   , 丿      ゞ |       .|`ヾ",,.|  ヽ"  ,,  ''ソ, " /ノ,丶, /ヽ         .ヽ  ,"   lゞ``"  ノ,,    '' "丿/ソノ | .l;,`- ,__       ヾ., , l   ,,ノ`!ノヽ `ソ ,,  ''ノ,, ''-'"ソノ==;l, .l;;;`ー-"二',;;;;;, ,,__ノ.>,,ヽ,/;;;'ノj  ) ソ,, `/;, /`ヽソソ   .ヽ\;;;;,,,,,,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;`丶,`";;;;'',,;";;;'ノノ   Justソ  /"ノ,  ノ"l ` ,,ヽl;;|     ヽ`_''''';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;''''''"-" .|ヽ--,j'"  pirate it.ヽi l"''"ソ  `"t ヘ|ヽ|       ̄'`ー---'"   .|  .l j ,,-ソノ,zソソ"\ヾヽ,l   _              |  l  ノj,, ,l|" "'"'" "   丶 ,, `,  'i'',"         ._,,,_ .lr ノ /ノ ,丿          `''ヽ   `'tー- _____     _`','" .i' / /-ーz丿|             ;;\    `'ー',,,, `l ̄"l ̄,,lノ" .i" ノ / ̄- ||            ;;;;;;;;;;'\,     - ̄ ̄ ̄,,, -' /,//'"丿|            ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;`ヽ,,      ̄ ̄  .i"___",,               ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;`';;,,,        ノ __,,,                 ;;;;;;;;;;/''''''|`'ー――''''''"''",/                  ;;;/|;;;;l l;;|    ` ,,,.......''",,,,,,                  /; .||;l .l;;;| - ,_ ''"  ,,, - '"

I have been downloading that one since yesterday, it has shit download speed. Most of the time its around 100 kbps

I might try this one.

The CPY one was stuck at pitiful download rates giving me an ETA of a week.

I'm not even going to pirate it.
A pile of shit is a pile of shit regardless if it's free.

I don't have that, so have these.

Oh Yes

Out of pure curiosity, how would you even check for a BTC miner?
The most recent game I pirated was a game from 2012, I don't even know if BTC existed back then.

it existed, started my farm long time before 2012, good times

I'm seeing 20-24 hours remaining.

Control+Alt+Delete > Task Manager > Processes > Sort by CPU
Look for things with weird names combined with strangely high usage.

The demo made me realise it's inferior to original doom in every non-tech-of-the-time way. I have X100 times more fun with Project Brutality mod than nuDoom.

So literally nothing except MGSV and maybe the Sherlock Holmes game if you're into that weird stuff

can someone please explain to me the actual use behind denuvo

what did they actually think was going to happen?

use of anti-pirate software would drive up sales to the point that implementing the software and alienating the consumer due to technical issues/bloat would be worth it?

are jews so bloated and stuffed full of goy dollars that they are *THIS* out of touch with the market?

The point of anti-piracy software is so pirates can't play it on day 1, this pushes people (in theory) who planned to pirate it first and have low patience or willpower to buy it instead.

I just posted this in another thread but here you go, they are that out of touch

Basically this >>10650251

But I don't pirate games that I think look good, games like Legend of Grimrock, Mount and Blade, and Dungeons of Dreadmore are and were piss easy to pirate but I bought them because they looked interesting and I waited until there were player reviews.

I pirate games that look like shit because I expect to be disappointed and if I'm pleasantly surprised I might consider buying it, but I'd never buy a boring turd like Assassin's Creed or Tomb Raider.

Is there a fucking Mega link for this shit yet? Torrents are all slow as fuck with ten thousand leechers, but only five seeds and the other DDL links are slow as fuck without a subscription.

Why in such a hurry anyways? I got it downloading but I'm not particularly excited for it. I'm only getting it so that I can say that I have first hand experience of why it's so shit.

underage detected

I need angry gasping 1.webm.

Get Malwarebytes, legally or otherwise IDGAF.

Seriously if you're going to pirate regularly you need it.

What do you use wise older user

In about 90% of the time on a windows computer a modern bitcoin miner is going to masquerade as a svchost.exe process shitting through your CPU. An easy, quick and efficient way to look for them is to look at all your svchost process to check if any of their source isn't in sys32, if it's not then it's not a legit svchost and is probably a btc miner.

here is a fast torrent if anyone wants. It's a download and play one you don't need to waste your time and space installing the game
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:EE9F625AE42CAADCC16192CA44BED8033E295631&dn=DOOM-GameWorks&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftr.rustorka.com%3a2710%2fannounce%3fuk%3dh1mNfE2sJa%26

Man that is a lot of dolphin porn.

This meant for

Too late…

You can be gay without looking like a fucking faggot.

>what is kickass.cd/

Looks like another fake full of malware

Yeah its to risky to trust any of the kat links and shit on Holla Forums. Its basically a honeypot.

I am going to end all of you I swear to god.

The idea of a torrent site being a honeypot dosen't really stand up.

I've been torrenting shit for like 15 years now. Nothing happens. Literally nothing bad has ever come from torrenting for me.

Congrats, buyfags.

I used to mine bitcoin for free by making fake torrents for retarded niggers like you to download

These days shoving a RAT up your faggot ass and forcing you to pay to decrypt your collection of vore horse porn in your HDD is a better business tho

Sure you did user. I bet you even seeded them yourself from, like, a thousand IPs so they appeared legitimate.

Oh no the big scary hacker is going to come and get me!
Get fucked kid

Is like you niggers just like to look retarded in public

Literally just straw manning up an arguement now.

You don't do any of these things you claimed. You brought up a bunch of stuff for no reason, (linux, mr robot). And you even added an ad hoimen.

You're small time, at least learn to argue before you waste your time attempting it.

I bet you rm -rf /* your first ubuntu installation after a guide on Holla Forums.

Also, >ubuntu

That beta flirting with that one chick may be the worst thing in that video… fuck me that was cringe.

Man I don't want to play nuDOOM even if it's free.

Speaking of Doom, how is Ultimate Doom? Got it gifted to me recently and was wondering if I shouuld just download ZDoom or Chocolate Doom?
Stupid question, I know

I'm using GZDoom, it's pretty good.

Seconding GZDoom, Chocolate is better if you want to go back to 1993 but GZDoom just has more features and of course all the new stuff is completely optional I use freelook because being unable to look up and down nauseates me, it feels kind of like claustrophobia I think. It's also probably the most compatible sourceport that I've used, I'd imagine you'd have a hard time running shit like PB on Chocolate.

GZDoom it is then. Thanks anons

Grabbed this yesterday and played most of it today it looks like I have 2 levels left according to the amount of runes I have.

I'm not liking it, it runs nice and looks pretty but I don't like how slow and casual the pace is. Friends of mine who played it said it gets better later but it hasn't changed so far and I'm almost done.

It's a lot of walk through an area, find a circular room, fight some enemies, more spawn in, repeat. I don't like the platforming at all either, the climbing specifically, why make the jumps require that climb animation and not just make the jump as high as it would require? I don't want to see that climb animation over an over, all it does is add a half second pause to every jump and sometimes you have to see it like 4 times in a row.

Everything dies too easily and the stupid spawn in mechanic makes it even worse, a giant fire pentagram shows up somewhere and sprays fire for a second then an enemy spawns through it then after another second it starts to move/attack, you have so much time to kill it before it even moves, there's no challenge at all and I'm playing on ultra violence.

There's not even any need to switch weapons or be careful either, everything drops health and ammo so you can just keep firing with the super shotgun all day. Why not just have properly designed maps with pickups on them instead of just scattering pickups wherever and relying on the terrible drop system to over-compensate? That feels so lazy.

Glory kills don't make any sense, I don't understand the point, it's the same complaint as the climbing thing, why make me watch this? All it does is give you health too which you don't need and will drop from enemies anyway. At least it's optional (just shoot them instead).

This feels like an independent Quake mod with fancy graphics, which it more or less is. Not impressed.

proofs?

How'd it finish for you already? I've been on the torrent since the hour CPY uploaded it and I'm only at 36%.

It took me like 4 hours to download for me. Stop using shitty random torrents.

Was for

Huh, I got the one from the site in the OP. I guess that's just the peer snowball at work.

I didn't get it from the OP, I grabbed a torrent yesterday. IIRC I paused the download to play some online game with someone, besides that it was very quick. I also contributed my part at a very quick speed.

6d3d0e0d34103614c5c8afc8e8494a0e33bbe32a

Everytime I see this I think that it's northernlion.

gzdoom, zandronum

shit's wonky

Haven't seen a btc miner in years. They got picked up in heuristics pretty quickly.

I'll give you this: viruses, malware and rootkits are for retards.

see this is why we need to try the game to shit on it with good arguments.

I've finished the game it's a really good uncharted game tbh.you'll see the plot twist coming from a mile though.

Just look it up. The group that did it used the name CONSPIR4CY.

Oh boy, can't wait to not even pirate another shit game.

I played like 30 minutes of the game in the last day and a half. I mostly just wanted to see how it runs. I don't even want to start it again, it feels like a chore.

>"KEK Denuvo you are going down weeks by weeks"
Praise KEK!

Pirates don't buy games. The only game I bought in the last 20 years is Guild Wars 2, and I only did that because I was sick of all the f2p p2w MMORPGS.
I want to play Warhammer Total War, but it's not cracked, will I buy it? Fuck no, I'll just skip it and play something else

fuck! I wanted to play Planet Coaster

Okay fam,, I guess I didn't buy any either.

It is true that most of them were gifts, but still.

archive.is/C6D9P
oh look

Fuck nuDoom, but now a new horizon is open.
Corporate tears and salt levels will be incredible.

Half truth for me, I buy old physical games and pirate new shit.

I really want to see a denuvo vs drm free from digitalfoundry just to see if the denuvo memes are actually true.

I never played a game that had Denuvo, what exactly is wrong with it (besides the obvious "can't crack" foolishness)?. I wanted to play Planet Coaster.

The ultimate drm is making games so bad they're not even worth pirating
When that's cracked come back and make that post again

"pirates buy games" is a meme that i cannot imagine how someone is retarded enough to believe. It's really hard to fanthom how someone doesn't understand that getting something without paying is an alternative to paying, what i also understand even less is how people insert moralfaggotry into piracy of all things. just pirate your games and be done with it don't be a delusional woman

Thats a lie and you know it.
The issue is when and why they stopped buying games, especially if its related to full price.

And also since most pirates are from the 3rd world just make the game 60 fucking gb and no one will bother downloading it.

see

I have something you will enjoy.

I feel triggered.

Last study on this subject showed pirates as a group spend 10x more money on games than normalfags do. To put it another way: you're a colossal faggot.

Source.

Yep.

I told those anti piracy Denuvo fanatics the same.

DRM is not going to magically increase your sales. Ever.

Yeah not gonna happen.

1 digitalfoundry are corporate whores funded by advertisers

2 they would have to compare a DRM version to a cracked version: piracy is illegal, they would get into legal troubles

Cracking your copy isn't illegal.

Oh man, this fucking game.

Downloading a cracked game is illegal.

I doubt digitalfoundry wants to crack Denuvo themselves.

bravo gearbox

By the way, if no one understood this video, I am just walking. Think about it. I am just walking.

someone*

I just realized something. This game is basically a Press F Simulator 2016.

I love doing a glory kill and either phasing through the floor or into a wall where I get stuck forcing me to reload. Just kidding, I hate that.

Does anyone have the torrent file? The site says it's down for maintenance and fuck me I ain't downloading 50 gigs in parts.

Look at all the fucking magnet links in this thread.

heh

Bypassing DRM is illegal as it is defined in the DMCA.

Wonderful. Now does Denuvo have to be cracked on a case by case basis or is this the death toll for their new Achilles? Either way I can finally post this in earnest.

What if you're not American?

Can I get citations on both of these?

I'm interested in the actual laws. As far as I can remember only redistributing for sale (copyright infringement) was illegal in America.

It is unfair to say that 9 months later. As much as I dislike the new Deus Ex, it has already sold more than DDDA sold for the same time period, and that is on PC alone.

Actually I just checked the steamspy numbers. They have already sold almost as much as DDDA has sold and it even has a higher price. It is still a commercial failure for the game (or maybe not, because it is a lot shorter than the previous one), but DDDA can't even compare.

This is normal

I know. Why does the game has to be so huge? That didn't keep me from pirating it. The voice acting, music and sounds would also sound totally fine if compressed. So why the huge file size?

Because it's [current year] and they stopped giving a shit

Because it deters pirating and they get to say to retards "our game is so graphically impressive that it takes up 60 gigabytes!"

ALMOST THERE

I never have and never will understand this. The game is 60GB's for digital licensees and they have to download it all the same. Marketing teams don't know what they're talking about.

The big portion is half IDTECH MEGATEXTURES™ and half audio. The rest of the game seems pretty on par with others in terms of map size, etc. The models seem pretty big though.

I meant to investigate this but never got around to it, I remember reading that there's time/performance concerns with relation to audio in games. I'm sure it's much easier to read raw audio but I wonder if the difference is actually perceivable or if there's any other technical reason against decoding audio on the fly or decoding to raw into memory and reading from that when necessary.

But it doesn't matter if you Pre-Order™ the game so you can Pre-Load™ it over the course of several days. It also takes much longer for the pirate that cracked it to upload it and you also have to wait until it has spread to a number of seeders.

Lastly many people pirate through a VPN or download site which makes it take far longer than usual, which would be multiplied by ridiculous file sizes.