Be me

AHHHH
WTF
WTF
I redownloaded them but WTF
pic related, the redpill I was spreading around

i've read about cloudflare shutting down people who try to redpill others on their shady behavior
take crimeflare for example, you'll notice you can't find their website on google? that's because cloudflare went after them and had their website removed. use wayback machine if you want to read about their shady dealings though.

Other urls found in this thread:

linuxmint.com/
grc.com/default.htm
opengroup.org/unix/
opengroup.org/csq/search/t=XY1.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

At least try to improve your situation.
linuxmint.com/

Manjaro my man. Use that.

CH7CK 7M

Wasn't OpenBSD the only operating system not compromised by the CIA?

NO
We're not turning this thread into a distro shit-flinging contest.
Use whatever distribution is most comfortable/easy/appealing to you.

I installed linux mint 3 years ago as my first linux distro, it is debian based, so it's one of the easier linux distros to use, but lighter than Ubuntu. I never had a reason to change. You can also install lxde desktop environment (that's what draws your windows and all that shit, you can think of them as "themes") it's very fast while not lacking any functionality. After some time if you get comfortable with linux you might want to try some other distros, but for the very first time just ignore the arch/gentoo/manjaro retards. Also, don't be afraid of just installing linux, if you have windows installed (any version) and you install linux on top of that you will get a OS select screen at each boot automatically, you don't have to do anything.

Because we all know TempleOS is best OS

But i'm not you, moron.

You just startx with Openbox and tint2 or your a little girl anyway.

You can shitpost from it though, no networking at all.
This is oftopic, but TempleOS is an amazing piece of software in many ways. Realistically you wouldn't use it as your main everyday os of course, but as a project made just because one can it's great, I did some os level coding and I really admire what he achieved. I just wish he wasn't sick. Some anons mention him being Mkultra'd, I wonder if that's true.

Reminds me of the propaganda campaign they waged during the election through the news app on Win10. Headlines directly to your desktop every time DRUMPF did something abominable.

Please don't make posts like this. I wish the U.S. had actually enough money to have people employed to just jerk off all day and invade 14 year olds computers and delete their memes.

files were deleted off your computer or were the on some website? are you running windows? do you think you have a virus?
any other relevant info?

I can almost guarantee it's Layer 8 issue.
Probably using Windows 10 and One Drive corrupted his shit

CIA using a modified TempleOS on their quantum computers

No. Temple OS is the only "CIA glow in the dark nigger" free OS according to its author.

REPENT

I one yelled over the phone that John Podesta was a pedophile and the following day it got really glitchy

Is that an Amiga or a late model C=64?

play stupid games win awesome prizes like an invisible floating CIA nigger in your room monitoring all your movements

Take the LARP back to cuckchan. Windows doesn't magically delete files out of nowhere. This is the kind of fake news roleplaying story Holla Forums faggots make up in between masturbating to the words of an obese jewish sanders-voting pedophile.

This happened to my pedo gate shit on my machine that's connected to a shitty comcast router, I'm sure cianiggers have it rigged with bugs six ways to sunday. Fuckoff cianiggers.

Amiga 1200

Welp

CIANiggers are bronies too?

Install gentoo faggot.

Of course.

Shields Up! user.

grc.com/default.htm

haha fucking idiot
that's why I store all my memes on my icloud

Enough.

Devuan is the way of the future if you insist on Linux.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux,
is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux.
Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component
of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell
utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day,
without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU
which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are
not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a
part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system
that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run.
The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself;
it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is
normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system
is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux"
distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Your point?

Linux is the shortened, or common name, for GNU/Linux. Mostly because it's
easier and faster to just say Linux, as opposed to GNU/Linux. That doesn't
change what it is, just how we reference it.

When I think of freedom this Independence Day, I'll be thankful of our choices
in general and Linux's natural rights specifically. In regard to your post
though, that choice is that you can run any operating system you desire. I
don't think that dovetails into meaning every piece of software designed should
be able to run on all of them. I would think that preferable.. GNU and Linux
are not pawns of the freedom of information and shareware - they are making
great products and to do this some things need to be proprietary and involve
the transfer of money from designer to user. If that wasn't the case neither
would be a blip on the radar.

Are you saying that this Linux can run on a computer without Windows underneath
it, at all? As in, without a boot disk, without any drivers, and without any
services? That sounds preposterous to me.

If it were true (and I doubt it), then companies would be selling computers
without a Windows. This clearly is not happening, so there must be some error
in your calculations. I hope you realise that Windows is more than just Office?
It's a whole system that runs the computer from start to finish, and that is a
very difficult thing to acheive. A lot of people don't realise this.

My friend, I admire your tenacity, but I'm afraid there is no authority that
dictates how to pronounce acronyms. Using phonetic rules could lead to either
pronunciation. I simply reported my observation, but I find the arrogance in
your response interesting. Why are you so confident it's not "ganoo"? I'm an
expert on these matters, so listen up and listen good - I'll try to keep this
simple but it won't be easy, because I am an expert, as I mentioned previously.

A heads up for those of you who have maybe lost your tempers or are about to
post in this thread: is basically impersonating a man by the name of
Richard Stallman, whose opinions you can see in the first page of this board.
The whole GNU/Linux thing is a rant by Stallman that has been copypasta'd
across the internet thousands upon thousands of times ironically, since his
opinions have become a bit of a joke to many. I just assumed that people would
be in on the joke by now (if they actually are involved with Linux) or at least
not get so mad that this poster needs to get involved. I myself have posted a
fake reply from Linus Torvalds (if you don't know him, he invented the Linux
kernel featured in the rant in cause it's pretty humorous to nerds, I
think.

I know, it's not what you want to hear. But Mac OS is stable, secure, and has
tons of free, easy to use, and open sourced software. There's really no reason
to use Windows or Linux, which aren't as easy to use.

FreeBSD or Slackware. I trust and use both. I might be retarded, though.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you proprietary slave? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Harvard, and I’ve been involved in numerous free software projects, and I have contributed to over 300 core-utils for GNU. I am skilled in Lisp and I’m St. IGNU-cius, saint of the Church of Emacs. You are nothing to me but just another unethical non-free software advocate. I will distribute the fuck out of your source code with freedom the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about me and the GPL on the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my colleagues at FSF and your binaries are being reversed engineered right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your copyright. You're fucking dead, kid. Free software can be anywhere, anytime, and it can ensure your freedom in over four ways, and that’s just with the GPLv2. Not only am I extensively skilled at hacking, but I have access to the source of the entire GNU userland and core-utils and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable proprietary code off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what ethical retribution your little “clever” program was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have ensured your users' freedom. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit free as in freedom all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

OSX is UNIX. If your a poorfag then keep using Linux. If you want the real thing OSX is the only commercial UNIX available now that Solaris is dead.

No, Richard, it's 'Linux', not 'GNU/Linux'. The most important contributions that the FSF made to Linux were the creation of the GPL and the GCC compiler. Those are fine and inspired products. GCC is a monumental achievement and has earned you, RMS, and the Free Software Foundation countless kudos and much appreciation.

Following are some reasons for you to mull over, including some already answered in your FAQ.

One guy, Linus Torvalds, used GCC to make his operating system (yes, Linux is an OS – more on this later). He named it 'Linux' with a little help from his friends. Why doesn't he call it GNU/Linux? Because he wrote it, with more help from his friends, not you. You named your stuff, I named my stuff – including the software I wrote using GCC – and Linus named his stuff. The proper name is Linux because Linus Torvalds says so. Linus has spoken. Accept his authority. To do otherwise is to become a nag. You don't want to be known as a nag, do you?

(An operating system) != (a distribution). Linux is an operating system. By my definition, an operating system is that software which provides and limits access to hardware resources on a computer. That definition applies whereever you see Linux in use. However, Linux is usually distributed with a collection of utilities and applications to make it easily configurable as a desktop system, a server, a development box, or a graphics workstation, or whatever the user needs. In such a configuration, we have a Linux (based) distribution. Therein lies your strongest argument for the unwieldy title 'GNU/Linux' (when said bundled software is largely from the FSF). Go bug the distribution makers on that one. Take your beef to Red Hat, Mandrake, and Slackware. At least there you have an argument. Linux alone is an operating system that can be used in various applications without any GNU software whatsoever. Embedded applications come to mind as an obvious example.

Next, even if we limit the GNU/Linux title to the GNU-based Linux distributions, we run into another obvious problem. XFree86 may well be more important to a particular Linux installation than the sum of all the GNU contributions. More properly, shouldn't the distribution be called XFree86/Linux? Or, at a minimum, XFree86/GNU/Linux? Of course, it would be rather arbitrary to draw the line there when many other fine contributions go unlisted. Yes, I know you've heard this one before. Get used to it. You'll keep hearing it until you can cleanly counter it.

You seem to like the lines-of-code metric. There are many lines of GNU code in a typical Linux distribution. You seem to suggest that (more LOC) == (more important). However, I submit to you that raw LOC numbers do not directly correlate with importance. I would suggest that clock cycles spent on code is a better metric. For example, if my system spends 90% of its time executing XFree86 code, XFree86 is probably the single most important collection of code on my system. Even if I loaded ten times as many lines of useless bloatware on my system and I never excuted that bloatware, it certainly isn't more important code than XFree86. Obviously, this metric isn't perfect either, but LOC really, really sucks. Please refrain from using it ever again in supporting any argument.

Last, I'd like to point out that we Linux and GNU users shouldn't be fighting among ourselves over naming other people's software. But what the heck, I'm in a bad mood now. I think I'm feeling sufficiently obnoxious to make the point that GCC is so very famous and, yes, so very useful only because Linux was developed. In a show of proper respect and gratitude, shouldn't you and everyone refer to GCC as 'the Linux compiler'? Or at least, 'Linux GCC'? Seriously, where would your masterpiece be without Linux? Languishing with the HURD?

If there is a moral buried in this rant, maybe it is this:

Be grateful for your abilities and your incredible success and your considerable fame. Continue to use that success and fame for good, not evil. Also, be especially grateful for Linux' huge contribution to that success. You, RMS, the Free Software Foundation, and GNU software have reached their current high profiles largely on the back of Linux. You have changed the world. Now, go forth and don't be a nag.

Thanks for listening.

just because apple pays at&t a couple million a year to use the unix moniker does not make it unix

how new are you?

I can not believe I am to say this, but you seem like the nice person :) I would like to take a minute just sit right there and read this, I am in need of the help. I am in my country of home in the west Africa born and raised, where my family ruled as the royalty. Unfortunately, my life got changed, turned upside down. A couple of men, who were down to no good, started making trouble in my kingdom. They set us up the lies. Now, the people of my kingdom have accidentally my family's rule (with violence), and due to the fate, I am the only surviving member family. Looked at my kingdom and realized I must flee…what do?

I currently have the fortune of over €9000 million monies, but it is in a offshore bank account in a Switzerland in the Europes I can not get to. I need to get to the Europes, where I have all the safety and money and riches. If you can help, I need an hero. Please send my 10,000$ so that I can fly to the safety. All my wealth are belong to you in reward, but I am disappoint if you do not halp. A winner is you I am sure, the God blesses you.

Regards,
Prince Omari Anikulapo-Kuti

I swear the exact same thing happened with my bookmarks of redpill/natsoc videos and sources.

Nigger if you have no clue what you are talking about then you shouldn't post.

AT&T the company that made UNIX died in 2005. The company using the AT&T brand name today is actually SBC.

Open Group is the industry consortium that controls the UNIX certification.
>opengroup.org/unix/

OSX is UNIX 03 and POSIX certified
>opengroup.org/csq/search/t=XY1.html

OSX is UNIX(R)(tm)
Linux is just "Unix-like"… even less "like" with systemD.

I think that's a C128 because the floppy drive above it is 5,25"