Kimchi Bitches BTFO

Inside Ilbe: How South Korea’s angry young men formed a powerful new alt-right movement

archive.is/2oCYP

The article is completely pozzed and the author obviously does not understand image board culture in any way, shape or form but it's good for a few keks.
And like most virtue signaling, mentally ill leftists the author attributes all the pent up anger to these men's inability to “..meet girls in reality so they express their anger online. Even love is not easy in Korea,” which as we know is only one drop in the ocean of issues we have with the prevailing "equality" culture in our countries.
I don't know first hand but I've heard people talk about how utterly feminism has fucked that country, with feminist political organizations going as far as to tweet out pics of their aborted fetuses and declare that another toxic male has been killed before he could do any damage in the world. I've even heard the theory that S.Korea is a testing ground for this type of social justice cancer. The goal being to observe what it does to a culturally and racially homogeneous society over time.

Found pic related on there. They seem to keep close tabs on Trump and generally approve of his attitude towards N.Korea.

Other urls found in this thread:

introtokorea.wordpress.com/2015/02/20/what-is-the-ilbe-recent-issues-in-korea/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gondola
anonymous-japan.org/fake2ch).
ilbe.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=pObYloLkCpM
youtube.com/watch?v=GZYS0w1n7h8
m.blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=gosugosu74&logNo=220959766952&proxyReferer=https://www.google.co.uk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump for interest (no image because I'm at work)

they even have their own version of roastie, holy shit

It's funny how alike we are to foreign image boards to an extent, not including cuck boards that censor their userbase. We like to joke about how two nukes wasn't enough, while I've seen 2ch and Futaba say that we need another Pearl Harbor.

Ancient shitposting.jpg is another nice comparison. We're literally here forever.

But they won elections, dont let media rape your mind with their lies, they are just a den of thieves giving your money to faggots and whores to protest against you.

I've got a Mongolian friend and he tells me that Ylilauta is also quite similar, they are also a source of many of our memes, have you seen the recent SHITTED meme they spawned as a counter signal meme against blacked? That was them.

I thought that was the Fins?

Yeah, what did I say wrong?

gotcha fam, my bad

Not even trying to put things in context. That makes it sound like they are going to beat women with bats.

Yeah, the moment I read that I knew they were talking about kastanza.

i wonder what gookanon has to say about this

KIMCHI BITCHES GET OUT!!!!!

RRRAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!

Suddenly, it wasn't costanza.
< “Historically, this was the solution,” the cartoon on the Ilbe post writes, implying that men should beat women.

Jeju Island in South Korea is a place that has historically always been controlled by the women. I have no reason to believe it hasn't gotten worse with Megalia's rise.

"sexual minorities"
what?

They mean Trannies and shit.

A lot of them also make most gondolas.

They meant faggot degenerates, not women

I wonder what will happen when the kikes realise that is our daily interactions with spoiled western cunts that make us hate them more, not the lack of interaction.

"sexual minority" must be new term they're trying to normalize.

Probably, they don't even refer to men and women as "sex" anymore, now it's the kike word "gender"

hahaha new best korea

I don't like saying the word: s*x. It sounds dirty.

What the fuck and why?

Never visited the old Holla Forums at its hayday did you?

I admittedly don't know much about it, besides that I remember when it happened. Do you have sauce explaining how it was a cult sacrifice?

It's so nice to know we have spiritual brothers all over the world. I can't wait to see what Holla Forums equivalents Japan and various non-english speaking european nations will produce in the near future.

I already like them!

It's called 2chan and it was the original chan imageboard. It led to 4chan which led to Holla Forums. It's the grandfather site of the one you're on right now.

Found another article on them: introtokorea.wordpress.com/2015/02/20/what-is-the-ilbe-recent-issues-in-korea/

Here's what I don't understand
What's wrong about them?

I connect very well to people in the outside world, but I never connect to them with what I believe in or in my principles. If they knew them they would surely condemn them and me in the process. They would also likely see it as a moral action to destroy my public life forever. That is why I am forced here to speak freely. Besides those here that are diagnosed with actual autism, the vast majority of people here are perfectly well adjusted. That these Kikes are always on the lookout for the caricatures only shows they will not realize how close to them (and how many of us there are) until they can see the door is open and feel the heat of the oven on their skins.

This is the future, if we meme it
WE CAN REMAKE THIS WORLD

Kek'd. Just comes to show that shitposting is a universal human behavior.

Sounds like a bunch of PSY reject faggots. There is nothing worse than a South Korean male. I bet you these faggots ride scooters and deliver Jajangmyeon as a carreer

Look up megalian. Feminists are a literal agressive war cult in worst korea, and so insane the last president bitch may be executed for being a bitch.

Same here. I went through a reclusive period to recover from bad stuff in my early 20's, but that's over. Let them keep thinking we are room temperature IQ'ed brutes. It will be all the more shocking when we take over.

heyo, kimchi patrol in the house. Gook Jeus once said "if she breath, she a kimchi"

Now you asked for it, user.

Can't they just be called "schizophrenics"?

NORKSHILLS BTFO
HOW WOLL THEY EVER RECOVER?

t. kimchi bitch

WILL*
Polite sage for double posting a correction

Yes I did, but that mindset of nihilistic edgy for edgy's sake bullshit stopped being appealing when I turned 15.

We never invented the memes, they were always within us.

First we were hearing about Israel's growing alt-right group, and now this. There are definitely many more we don't hear about. My normalfag friends have recently started being more politically incorrect, and have started using "jew" as an insult.
The fire rises.

Every single time they try to pinpoint what is behind the rise in anti-PC, they stumble over their egos. "They must be neckbearded vigin losers", yeah, ok Rick Wilson. See how far that gets you.

Do you think liberals are actually surprised this stuff is happening or are they just pretending to be shocked? I mean, it should be obvious that a country treating their young men like shit would have repercussions.

I'm glad they underestimate us. I went to a top 5 university, have three h'white babies and employ almost four dozen people. Not to mention we're the entertaining types who have large get togethers and BBQ's every other week. I also live in one of the most pozzed cities in the US and enjoy trolling and shitposting just as much as the average NEET.

According to the jews you also enjoying torturing cats. Do you enjoy torturing cats, user?

My understanding is that they are horrendous leftists, and they were prominent in the pro democracy riots against their amazing right wing dictator (who single handedly industrialized their country).

Park Chung Hee? Who ironically is the father of the crazy feminist who got sentenced

one bowl or two user, leave the plates outside door, we pick up later.

420chan is filled with fucking faggots.

It's amazing how they project their disgusting inhumane nature onto us. Anyone who frequents cuck/pol/ or here knows that we would kill 1000 humans before hurting a defenseless non-game animal. In fact it seems like there is a "nigger abuses dog/cat/child" thread every other day here. Fucking lying kikes

No one mentioned 420chan, are you trying to inspire a spillover? I already post there

Think that is the one.

Friendly reminder 420 was made by a commie pothead faggot who thinks he's funny on the internet.

But user its 2017 and things they don't agree with shouldn't be happening.

D-did the turbo-autistic worst korean user finally made it?!

Liberals are braindead. They can't extrapolate conclusions based on trends because they dont even see the trend. They only see their fantasy world

Meme responsibly.

well some peoples mental age never even reaches that point>>10635896

You're telling me that Finns invented the SHITTED meme?

How is grandad doing btw? Is he still going strong or did they get him too?

I'd be proud if they were Japanese but in the end i have immense dislike for gook subhumans.

how many fags and niggers do you and your employees' taxes support in your pozzed city?
:^) most of the shit here in rural land that is local only fuels corruption

Perkele

Well 4Chans current owner is 2Chans original owner.
He got the boot by his sysadmin for being a dick and shady as it gets.
The sysadmin didn't really want to run the finances and shit though. Just wanted to code.
So he's probably offloaded that part of the administration onto some new idiot.

lol what

Finns make all the best memes.

Finns are the spiritual aristocrats of imageboards

Holla Forums is literally owned by 2ch, we're their international division.

dank

Gondola is high art

Words to live by.

why do you post .png instead of .webm?

you've never once been starving and had to eat anything due to hunger. fucking baby. go 7 to 10 days without eating anything and you'll eat anything, non-game animal or not. pussy faggots like you disgust me

what's wrong with driving a scooter, it's cheap and gets you from point a to point b just fine

Get a motorcycle license and stop being a fag.

Fucking hell that's beautiful. This is what I want for every race. SIEG HEIL

yeah, and it's a pussy magnet. You know what I've been seeing lately, maybe you too where you live but it's new to me, chinks driving american muscle cars. hope you're happy with your scooter

wish I could but money's tight

I love sauerkraut. It's not right turning such a glorious side dish into an insult.

Oh boy here we go, some Jewish dilemma scenario's like trains running over one person or three people. No faggot, we aren't starving because we aren't subhumans who are content to live in shit. As we've discovered, "Dog is mans best friend" only works if that man is white on the general. The Egyptian idolization of cats was so strong that they executed people who killed cats. You clearly do not understand history, and why some animals are held in such a high regard.

Starvation is an extreme example, and certainly people may eat a cat or a dog to survive. But that example doesn't become the norm in Cro-Magnon societies because it is against our nature. The fact you felt so warranted to defend subhuman behavior is telling.

And now the real question all true weeaboos are asking themselves right now: do they support hanja?

Kimchi is a trashy fishy mockery of sauerkraut.

Have I been lied to? I should not have equivocated them in that case.

You'd be surprised how much support he has all over the world.
真理常常在少数手中

makes it sound even sadder tbh

I'm supposed to spend ten minutes reading about slant-eyes? What the fuck does this have to do with relevant politics? Relevant being white politics. Fuck these monkeys.

Whites may be the master race but it is clear the Finns are the memester race.

(checked)

Nice ID Dubs, and nice gondola.

I unironically believe this. The gondola is my litmus test for NPCs/normalfags. If they have the ability to see the gondola as a reflection of themselves, there's hope for them.

I think this is because the gondola is a crystallisation of the best of us here. He is an observer; he is a part of nature, and yet apart from it. He is lonely, but he is lonely spiritually first and physically second. The gondola is alone because he wants to be.

Every single one of us here dared to be alone - we saw the state of the world, we withdrew into ourselves, and saw that the modern world was wrong. The normalfag sees the same things we do, but they fear being alone. They can't stand being apart from the collective, so when human society goes against nature, they follow the crowd. The true mind of Holla Forums isn't on the imageboard itself - the mind of Holla Forums is in the thoughts one has when they're alone, and their reflections on where we are, where we're going, and where we are supposed to be. The normalfag rejects such thoughts. The normalfag drowns them out with alcohol, and degenerate music, and meaningless sex. We're here because we embraced those thoughts, our inner nature, and this place, and everybody here, is our proof that our nature is human, it is global, and it isn't going away.

Thanks for the gondolas user. Have some from me.

Actually have some more.

Amen.

I know its a silly question but how are Gondolas suppose to eat/use weapons/etc without hands? In some shitposts they are using their feet as hands, but in others the item seems to float beside them as if they were using psi to control it.

The fuck?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gondola

As for how the gondola uses tools, here's my research on the topic.

they manipulate things like the powerpuff girls

They don't, things just conveniently end up there. A gondola might fall asleep in a wooded forest and wake up wearing a turtleneck sweater in front of the IBM building.

Checked, and saved

kimchi only ferments for a day or two, and it has all manner of other shit mixed into it. sauerkraut is superior in every way. pure fermented cabbage aged to a fine acidity. i make a big batch every summer

Y'all are confused.

There is a Japanese website called 2channel (URL 2ch.net). It is very populous but it is not an imageboard (it's almost entirely text-based). It's sort of like their reddit, in terms of popularity and presence in the cultural mainstream.

Futuba Channel (URL 2chan.net) was created by some 2channelers a long time ago, during a time when 2channel was under heavy load and down all the time (should sound familiar to Holla Forums users). Its format was slightly different in that each post could have an image attached. It was the first imageboard.

Moot created 4chan by copying Futuba's code and "translating" everything to English.

Holla Forums was acquired by NT Technologies, headed by Jim Watkins (whom you should all know). This same company owns 2channel aka 2ch.

After this, moot sold 4chan to Hiroyuki, a former 2channel administrator who has some controversy attached to his name (you can read one account of his tale here: anonymous-japan.org/fake2ch).

To summarize:
2ch = 2channel
2chan = Futuba channel
These two sites are not the same.
Holla Forums and 2channel are owned by the same company/person
4chan is run by a former 2channel admin
2chan/Futuba channel is not involved except in the history books.

Saving all these, keep posting user

G O N D O L A

excellent

Fresh gondolas make my day

So what would you call Worst Korean shitposters? Dogshit posters?

No one in Korea takes the losers in 'ilbe' seriously, especially after it was outed that they were funded by the previous administration to shill for them.

Doesn't help that every time one of them gets arrested for retarded shit like threatening to take over a girls' school and rape the girls, without exception they turn out to be some faggot in 30s or 40s without a job.
Think Holla Forums except gooks in their 20s and 30s that can't get employed.

Fuck the cunt that wrote that.

Gondola is truly the best meme. So calming.

YOU CAN DO IT, GOOKS
TURN GAY KOREA INTO BEST KOREA

time to dump gondola folder

Awesome. Thanks user

N I C E

Sauerkraut remains untarnished. The actual term is more like "soy bean paste bitch", but "kimchi bitch" is more conveniently translated.

My mom used to make homemade sauerkraut for me when I grew up, now all I see it on is a (((Reuben))) Sandwich, I got into a heated argument with a coworker who thought sauerkraut is Jewish who also thought potato pancakes and violins are Jewish.
FUCKING KIKES!

Can't blame them but I expected they wanted to reunite the country at least.

Now that you mention it.

This article is bullshit.

Ilbe isn't racist, they just dislike Chinese and Chosunjok because they've had a communist education and are hostile or contemptuous of South Korea and the US/Korea alliance. It's actually the ruling party and leftist media like Hankyoreh along with the movie industry and teachers unions that are actually really full of racial hatred against Japan and the US because of their adherence to a vicious inferiority complex and slavish sumission to China and North Korea.

Ilbe is pretty sexist sure but really they just dislike laws and policies that come at the expense of men. If society was normal again, they'd stop being like that.

Ilbe isn't really authoritarian. It's users (correctly) identified authoritarian and totalitarian tendencies in Korean society itself, and see the US and the much-maligned dictators in Korean history as having been bulwarks against these tendencies. This earns them a lot of mockery from mainstream Koreans, but personally I think they're quite right. Korea minus US influence is something like North Korea. They make fun of the Gwangju Democracy Movement for this reason, they can tell that it's basically bullshit, that the more "democratic" South Korea becomes the paradoxically more closed and in some ways authoritarian it becomes because of the nature of Korean society.

And this article in a way proves it: why is Ilbe so much more taboo in Korea than Holla Forums is in the West? Because Koreans are an intolerant hivemind. They insist that you have to love President Moon, Park IS guilty, the Gwangju rioters were in fact 100% peaceful and never attacked anyone just like you know if you watched the movie (((Taxi Driver))), and if you disagree you should lose your job and be ostracized from society.

Ilbe are actually /ourguys/ who just want free markets, a sane foreign policy, and freedom of thought. Mainstream Koreans are blindly ethnocentric, arrogant and have a shitty inferiority complex.

You might think they're cucks because they shill for Uncle Schlomo, but the reality is that Koreans themselves are Jews/gommies by nature, so Ilbe users see being ethnocucks as the best way to preserve what freedom South Koreans currently enjoy. The nature of Koreans is to be slavish and totalitarian, and they don't like it: the obvious answer for them is to ally with outsiders to supress and overcome these tendencies.

From a dogmatic volkish point of view, they're cancer: but in their own context I think they are right.

That was pretty edgy but it has to be put in context.

The ferry sinking was tragic but it was hardly the governments fault. Leftists basically rather cynically used the sinking as a political tool to batter the president and the ruling party at the time.

Even now years later people are going around with yellow ribbons all over their shit as some kind of political statement it's ridiculous and honestly kind of disgusting.

That's what the Ilbe users having an eat out were reacting against. Not particularly normie friendly or well advised as a gesture but I do understand why they did it. I am so annoyed by 예로우리본충 as well.

Jeolla is historically the (Korean) Democratic Party's powerbase. It is the origin of the Korean democracy movement. Ilbe users view the democratization of South Korea poorly because they dislike what it brought about politically speaking.

Ilbe has to be very underground because Korean society is hella conformist, far more than even a Western country under PC like the US or Western European countries.

Even though Korea is a democracy now it just means you have to do and think what the majority wants instead of the elites.

The main difference between Holla Forums and Ilbe is that Holla Forums is essentially populist because it reflects the true views of man white men. Because of how conformist Korean society is though there is no chance whatsoever of Ilbe breaking out into the mainstream. And in terms of ethnocentrism and race, while Holla Forums is a reaction against anti-white sentiment and policies and the ethnomasochism of you like of fellow whites, Ilbe is a reaction against the extreme ethnonationalism inherent to Korean society which they see as undermining the Republic of Korea and paving the way to a future under North Korean and/or Chinese domination through the alienation of the US and Japan.

It makes sense to think of South Korea as essentially exactly what its opponents consider it: an American/Japanese colony that is contrary to the natural characteristics and tendencies of the Koreans as an ethnic group (think of Ataturk's Turkey as an example of what I mean). Basically, what Park, Chun, Noh Tae-woo, Lee Myung-park and Park Gun-hye did was preserve the most successful and powerful state of Koreans to ever exist to date, but one that was paradoxically the least Korean and the least independent in character. It's up to you to decide if that makes it a bad or a good thing in its own context.

But make no mistake about it: that's exactly what it is. From the very moment that Kim Dae-jung was let out of prison, the Republic of Korea's days were numbered. Everything about South Korea, from its market economy to its openness to trade with the outside world to its openness to foreign people is an affront to most Koreans, and without the dictatorship backed by American power and Japanese capital putting their thumbs on the scale, the current change in South Korean society was inevitable.

Although if Trump basically destroys North Korea, the current slide will be completely reversed once again.

Like I said, I know you guys are all about the race and ethnic purity gig so a lot of you are by instinct sympathetic to North Korea.

But because of quite how appalling North Korea is, I think this is one case where the Jewey degenerate Korea is actually better. If somehow North Korea is not overthrown and eventually the US leaves South Korea, you're going to eventually have some kind of awful bloodbath a cut off in trade and mass poverty. I suppose I'm biased because I'm white and in South Korea, but yeah.

I really do wonder what will happen in South Korea if the US strikes North Korea against Moon's wishes.

There are basically three possibilities:

1) Moon forces the US out of South Korea to preempt any South Korean involvement in a war

2) Moon sits back and takes it like a bitch despite promising no war on the peninsula, well he can't keep that promise but having to be a staging ground for a us war would be pretty humiliating and his old buddies at Hankyoreh would skewer him for it, they're already pissed at THAAD

3) A coup, democracy is suspended indefinitely in South Korea by the deep state because Moon is gommie xdxdxd

Any of these three seem crazy to me but one has to happen. I suspect #2 is most likely, moon will just shrug his shoulders and say "welp"

Did you just react to the word "pizza"? They were mocking a guy on hunger strike because his kid died when a packed ship sank and it only had one door. Seems like a reasonable thing to protest about, if you ask me, but maybe he was trying to politicise it in a stupid way, like that faggot who writes the GI Joe comic using 9/11 against Trump

Operation Gladio 2.0 is spreading successfully.

We promise, it's just for the lulz!

If it fails, we go back to killing, lots and lots of killing of key commie figures including their kike puppets. Any commie in power that doesn't do what we say or stops to hide their power level gets a .338 lapau to the head.

Gondola's gave up their arms, and by extension their control over reality around them, so that every morning they could wake up and explore the world around them, and always be in a state of enjoyment. They are passive observers, always optimistic.

We need to make contact with those shitposters.

We're going to be having shitposters from Mecca and the Amazon jungle before the end of the decade.

Gender is for language, sex is male and female. Using "gender" to refer to men or women is kike propaganda, please refer to Dr. Money and his "experiments".

I hope reincarnation is real so I can shit-post with you all forever. Seeing shit like the ancient art of shitposting makes me believe.

The extent to which this resonates within me gives me the strangest feel. We are comrades in some bizarre spiritual quest. I hope our party stays together till the end of it, eons from now.

That moved me a lot man.

짜장면ㅆㅂ btfo

perfectly logical the south korean "alt right" is growing as women begin to take majority population seat. depending on south korean democracy the men are seeing their own women destroying their culture like women will ALWAYS DO. they destroy their own host culture every time that they are allowed political power. smart gooks to finally whip their stupid women into shape. wish american men would do the fucking same.

Thanks for the .png user.
-t. Mobilefag who doesn't know how to screencap. Saved.

ㅋㅋㅋㅋ,18적백인무명. :생각:

AKA early 4/pol/
Just give some time for the kimchi and doenjang to ferment.

Where is this co.kr imageboard?

Ilbe a.k.a. Daily Best Storehouse is hosted at ilbe.com/ if that's what you're talking about.

I did not see one spicy meme

Have some 일베송 (embedded) and MC Tank.

May or may not be funny to non-Korean (speaker)s.

youtube.com/watch?v=pObYloLkCpM

youtube.com/watch?v=GZYS0w1n7h8

Thing is, that stuff isn't even serious. It's just the Korean equivalent of /r9k/ users joking about shitting all over their mom for not bringing them tendies fast enough or whatever.

Well it IS run by a Canadian, Huff jenk erry day

I am not convinced you are aware of our reputation here.

You know the 10% of a population has to accept something before the fire is started meme? It's true, and the internet existing has changed the rules of 10% of a local population to 10% of the entire earth.
Global Reich imminent.

It's begun

Because it isn't, it's a correct word in English. The cabin beneath a dirigible it's called a "gondola". It's also how the boats they use in Venice are called.

故曰:至人無己,神人無功,聖人無名。

Good post.

le kek

That's a make believe option anyway. If anyone hits north korea, they'll invade south korea. They aren't able to project power across the pacific.
It's by default their only choice besides intermittent terror attacks using missile subs.
You can advertise it as the Philippines invading north korea, and they would attack the south as repercussion.

Got the song name for the second one there?

I love all of you fuckers. Calling people "trolls" never worked and it's the only thing the kikes can do nowadays.

I know about the feminist cult they have but does SK also have a big immigration issue like the west?
Or is it really more of a government thing and less of a "we're getting replaced" thing?

Mostly Chinese, Chinese-Koreans, also some South/SE Asians.

Chinese and Chinese-Koreans are most hated actually because of their political allegiances.

North Korean refugees are under the most suspicion for obvious reasons.

Honestly if my country wanted to do that we might end up being threatened by China. Putin doesn't want Trump to start a war with Kim Jong Un, and I fully support him on that notion. Also I don't like how Kim Jong Un feels about the "wicked Japanese Imperialists", animu and mango is the only thing still untouched by global Jewry, to an extent. And this fatass wants to sink it.

just imagine they are irish people

Actually, he and his father are apparently big fans of Japanese animation. IIRC he kidnapped some Japanese to go make cartoons for them. Also he loves his runaway Japanese sushi chef like a father or something. Weird fatso. I think North Korea should be left alone forever because of the amusement and lulz they bring the world. If the Norks were gone, we'd definitely have a much less interesting world. Their antics are a source of endless entertainment more than any Japanese cartoon.

Yet again Holla Forumstards have no idea what's going on but nonethelss celebrate the title.

Fucking virgin losers.

Half of the posts on that board are gooks racemixing with white females.

Ilbe isn't like Holla Forums because of differences in the nature of Korean society. In Korea, the "norm" is if anything, excessive and blind ethnic nationalism, so the edgy thing is to say that Hirohito did nothing wrong and that Americans are based.

The same contrarian tendancy is also evident on Russian forums/imageboards AFAIK.

See

I don't give a fuck, I just laugh at the stupidity of the 8ch losers that get butthurt and cry when they see racemixing on this board, but celebrate ilbe not knowing that board is full of racemixing threads.

KEK

The gooks are inferior to the super and noble Japanese and deserve to be enslaved to the Japanese master race.

They would honestly be quite lucky if that happened. :/ Link related is more likely.

m.blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=gosugosu74&logNo=220959766952&proxyReferer=https://www.google.co.uk/

Kek, you've gotta go back fam.

Yep, gotta get those anti Religion of Cuck™phobia law in place now before people notice that itaewon is slowly turning into a Muslim enclave and will probably be Korea's first no go zone in two genertions.

A Anti-Imperialist Zainichi Korean burakumin communist Korean worker's party member and dog eater was teaching a class on Kim Il-sung, known Korean dog. "Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Kim and accept that he was the most highly-evolved 超人 that the world has ever known, even greater than His Imperial Majesty, the Emperor of Japan, Hirohito." At this moment, a brave, wabi-sabi, imperialist Japanese army officer who had served over 10,000 tours of duty and understood the necessity of Greater East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere and hated the Koreans for stabbing the Japanese in the back stood up and drew a katana. "How old is this katana?" The arrogant barking dog smirked quite like a mutt bearing its fangs Koreanly and smugly replied "700 years, you stupid imperialist!" "Correct. It's been 700 years since Masamune forged it. The masterful unsurpassed pure masterwork craftsmanship must be applied to Japan, and thus foreign elements must be hammered away so that the katana of Japan will be pure as superior Japanese steel folded over 1000 times." The dog was visibly shaken, urinated itself, and dropped his copy of fake Japanese war crimes. He scurried out of the room crying those whiny Korean dog tears. The students applauded and all committed their lives to His Majesty the Emperor. A crow named "Yatagarasu" flew into the room and perched atop the Imperial flag and shed a tear on the chalk board. Furukotofumi was read several times, and Amaterasu herself showed up and enacted Japanisation across Asia. The Korean dog was captured, put down and decapitated by katana folded 1000 times the next day. He died in a dirty backwards Zainichi street benefiting a Korean dog and King Yama tossed him into a fountain of dog blood for all eternity in jigoku. Glory to his Majesty the Emperor!

Kek and
HEIL HITLER

R O M A
O
M
A