Pentagon Will Pay for Sex Change Surgeries Through E

Friendlh reminder that the U.S military is the most degenerate welfare program in the world. U.S bases are a hot spot for serial rapes, gang violences, wide spread drug use and pedopilia for a reason.
Fuck the troops. They are nothing more than welfare queen zogbots.
web.archive.org/web/20170920190300/http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/19/mattis-pentagon-accepts-transgender-ideology/

"Through E" ?

At this point I am convinced this shit being spammed the last week is mostly bots and since we have been explaining how we know previously who the shills were (((they))) have used this in their algorithm.

Support our troops is a kike propaganda slogan, and literally means nothing at all. Its just like saying "Be loyal".

You can just get a job at a gym.

They got standards in the gym.

Those Pentagon bastards.

They fit those standards and stop being fat

Can we have a discussion about how the "tranny ban" meant absolutely nothing?
The real 3D chess is Trump dogwhistling the right and never actually delivering

(((US Army))) brainwashes and dopes its soldiers. Don't trust anyone with a military background untill he proves otherwise. All high army ranks take dicks up their asses for blackmail purposes.

No, you're an idiot. There is no point hating the poor bastards who were duped into giving their lives to protect ZOG, they are certainly patriots, but people should be aware of who is behind such "institution".

I like my troops

you have to go back, libshit

Then what does that tranny ban mean now?

Yup.

it's the hardest 180 I've ever seen

Most on both sides were happy to use the word during the campaign.

benis :DDDD

Marines are the most absolutely brainwashed group of ZOGbots I've ever had the displeasure to be around.

THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO BE FUCKING OUT OF THERE

Try not to give yourself away so obviously, Cadre.

TRANNY BAN NOW
CALL YOUR FUCKING CONGRESSMAN OR SOMETHING, SHIT

Since OP is shit, I'll fill in the blanks.

The tranny ban is still partially in effect. Trans soldiers that are currently enlisted can still serve and re-enlist. They can still get surgeries until earl 2018. After that, no more surgery for trans military members and the ban for incoming trans soldiers is still under review.

partially isn't good enough.

I like trannies. They completely fucked up ethics in science, medicine, and sports forever. Now we can do whatever we want in human modification to the most inhuman levels of the imagination, and beyond, eugenics is back on the table, plus real women, oh I'm sorry gender is a social construct and doesnt reelz cuz muh feelz, get completely and utterly fucked over in sports like the Olympics now accepting trannies. The new age is here, humanity is done for.

the same ones who consider all white nationalists of every stripe, including dickieboy, as terrorists? The ones who attack anyone who try to boycott israel? The ones who sanctioned Russia?

sounds a lot like daca

suffer through summer play camp while you're at it

everytime

We don't want to be "whatever our imaginations want."
We are concrete human beings who are proud of our sex and our race. I like concrete facts of nature. I like the role I was put in.
Enjoy this (you). Last one I'm giving.