Game Link:

Game Link: hellrising.com/index.php
Newbie Guide: slimebeast.com/forum/hell-rising/tyr's-newbie-guide/

HEY Holla Forums PLAY THIS SHIT

Its essentially a apocalypse survival mmo, its browser based and has a ap system, in fact its similar to another game called urban dead but its better as ap regens faster, and more stuff to do.

You basically choose to play as either human, zombie or vampire in the quarantined city or serling, each race has lots of benefits, i.e humans get guns, can craft items ect. Zombies are infectious creatures who are good at surprise attacks, vamps can track enemies and gain damage the more they kill due to bloodlust.

One can make groups, there are npcs to kill, literally about 1000 different items. Games completely free save for some cosmetic items you can buy that are reskinned versions of other weapons.

Okay sign up now. Do it. If you used to play and you are stuck on the old map click the go to serling button. I have also uploaded a map of the game for you so you don't get lost

Im gonna post a few guide pictures

This is Holla Forums

HellMOO seems like it'd be more fun.

Ive played both. Hellmoo is fun but very different since it is more like a traditional MUD whereas this isn't and is more automated

Meh, I'd rather play CataDDA.

That I haven't heard of. I assume its a MUD of sorts?

No multiplayer, it's just a roguelike.

Your game?

Not my game. I have been playing it a very long time tho

Ill check it out

Its still a game.

So is there a group or something?

I cureently run one called outcasts but hte leadership was thrust on me sort of. I don't think its meant to be like a chan group or something but if you want feel free to apply.

Its called outcasts

Yes, there's quite a few groups. We don't have a group specific to Holla Forums atm, but if you go to the group-list you can apply or join a group or you can even create your own

Elftor really went to shit.

This you can always create a group

Also

I know how ovv since I did it in the op

OP's ID is 0d1f48 and yours is 765640.
Are you hopping around IPs or something?

let's start asking some questions?

If I was a human and I was killed by a zombie, or vampire what becomes of me?

Okay, what the fuck makes for a "4chan filename" now?

Im posting from a phone. So its possible i was in wifi at the time

Depends. If szombie kills youvyou become a zombie. If a vamp kills you with their fangs you become a vamp

I can't decide whether the worst case scenario in this situation is that he's from cuckchan and is genuinely just a confused idiot that can't even upload multiple images, or whether he's a shill that's deliberately uploading them separately on purpose to bump his advertisement thread for a post-apocalypic-open-world-zombie-survival game

I wonder what that makes you if you can't genuinely figure it out