I'VE FOUND THE SHADOWY GROUP BEHIND THE CURRENT RAIDING AND DERAILING GOING ON HERE

I'VE FOUND THE SHADOWY GROUP BEHIND THE CURRENT RAIDING AND DERAILING GOING ON HERE
qtsdatacenters.com
QTS Government Solutions
Connectivity Brochure
QTS recognizes that robust,you need it, carrier-neutral connectivity is a key component of any data center solution.

We provide connectivity solutions to ensure that your customers, suppliers, and employees have access to key application data and content. From cross connects within our facility to connections within the metropolitan area to low latency connections between our data centers, QTS provides access to hundreds of network Carriers; making interconnection simple and reliable to support all your business needs.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Earnest_Voice
amtvmedia.com/cia-agents-to-troll-alternative-media-sites-in-huge-propaganda-program/
shareblue.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1%_rule_(Internet_culture)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141251264/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DeepDream
archive.is/lnVy9
cnbc.com/2017/05/17/google-brain-medical-records-prediction-illness.html
archive.is/OK8r1
dwavesys.com/press-releases/d-wave-2000q-system-be-installed-quantum-artificial-intelligence-lab-run-google-nasa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is it that they are so inept, or that many of us are so sharp, that they're so easy to spot?

Your evidence that it’s them, then?

Didn't we have a thread on a CFR group a few days ago?

post data plox
(checked)
who knows it may have been slid to hell

I think they are gone?

Ive read a few threads today and I don't see much bullshit. We really need to get a mod team to start banning people using typical shill phrases.

It's a reseller.

Any reason to think this other than "muh data center?"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Earnest_Voice

amtvmedia.com/cia-agents-to-troll-alternative-media-sites-in-huge-propaganda-program/

shareblue.com/

Talk about being worthless to humanity. These people wouldn't survive a week if the shit hit the fan. These are the ultimate parasites. Sub-humans.

Fag from another board here, requesting information of truth.
Is this place safe or is it infiltrated just like the other imageboard?
Because it's been absurdly weird lately.

Various internet space been compromised, boards compromised.
Most posters don't even feel like they have a human signature anymore for some reason.

When you spill the full truth, nobody replies.
When you spill incomplete truth, shills fill the place.

Please confirm if this place is still your haven anons.
God bless you all, belief or no belief.

all board compromised
this one is probably one of the only ones still functionalm not nearly as bad as the other one (we migrated off that one years ago for exactly the reasons you've described)
there are other boards than this one, very slow, very quiet
some are traps setup, pre-compromised boards masking as bunkers
some are ok

They will never know the glory of shitposting for free from your innawoods bunker.

Every place that is popular with free speech has paid agitators that spread disinfo or if they can't get away with that (like here) they just resort to arguing with anyone including each other so no one can have a conversation.

Don't be worried about "honeypots" since thats just a way to scare the goyim into not talking about whats going on in the world.

Ye shits weird man.

This thread is shit. A complete non-sequiter. OP, back your original claim up with something and stop sockpuppeting to keep the thread alive.

If you actually do have some evidence to support your claim I would be interested to hear it, but you should hurry up because this looks like a shit slide thread.

Compromised bunkers? Any examples to stay away from?
Thanks user.

Got it, thanks.

Yep.

8ch.pl

If you think shills don't get away with stuff on here, you're not good at recognizing shills.

I can tell by your image that you're the shill from the Trump thread. What a (((coincidence))).

Was going to put my previous question above in another thread initially, but changed my mind after looking at OP post and pic.

The efforts they've been doing in some of the other board is weird, way too efficient, way too organized.
Starting to wonder whether there's full depth about the tech singularity thread that was posted around Sep 12 in the other board.

You're the kind of dumb cunt that autosages any digging thread.
That being said, do you have any more to elaborate on, OP? That site doesn't give much to bite down on.

I saved that image nearly two months ago because it is cool, and chose it randomly.

My point still stands, the text you chose to put in the OP is some boilerplate IT marketing bullshit that means nothing. Should I duplicate your thread complete with random marketing text and ominous accusations with literally no link between the two, using some random IT/datacenter company? This is my last reply unless you provide something with at least a hint of what you suggested.

Oh fuck I forgot sage on my last post. This is not a digging thread yet unless OP literally provides even a tidbit of evidence. It's a ghost rabbithole slide thread, and you fucking know it too.

OP has not provided any evidence. Once they do then the digging starts. Also the image in OP is of an NSA datacenter that has been spread around for a while. So far no new information has been provided from OP

What "current raiding and derailing?" Trump flip-flops on a daily basis and then a bunch of Donbots put their fingers in their ears and go "la la la shill shill shill." Remember in 2014 when Holla Forums would actually have arguments instead of just accusing someone of being a kike when a plausible-yet-undesirable opinion was put forth?

Check the log, mods just put ~50 bans through on d&c shills in /sg/ among other places. Most of the mod action isn't as visible as today, btw.

They use bots/AI and pajeets on scripts for most internet spaces. The end goal of the kikes is for the internet to be a walled garden, population: you. You only ever receive approved content. As people move to gated communities or never leave their houses except for work, genuine human interaction will become more and more rare.
The best thing you can do is network in your community.

Shareblue aka Correct the Record. The shills like to bring up Cadre a lot.

Putting my money on Liberal Incompetence™

For some reason I'm reminded of this.

Thank Kek for nerds like that guy.

Up until recently they've been focusing on the big three boards here. Personally I don't know what triggered this last response from the kikes that watch us but I do know that whatever set them into panic mode has to be exploitable. Seemed to have started with DACA and snowballed from there but again I'm clueless unless (((they're))) just panicking so hard they started going after the entire site. I honestly wouldn't know because I don't go to any board other than Holla Forums and sometimes webm threads on Holla Forums
Also
by other board I assume you're talking about cuckchans Holla Forums, personally I'm of the opinion that no less than 2/3 of the posters there are artificial (sockpuppets/paid shills/jidf/pajeets) and the rest are basically normalfags. I have nothing to back that up its just a feeling, but at any rate, I wouldn't believe any super tech thread there or here for that matter. Most of the time it's just hype about something that's been around for a while but now they sorta tweaked it so it works better. Or they have a slightly better understanding of how to make it work but it still doesn't work the way everyone imagines it would or at all.

i bet it is absolutely miserable to work in that poor excuse for a building where thousands of clones abound.

Since parts.of the establishment seemed happy.about the DACA shit, does that mean someone higher up the chain knows something is fishy and that the president isn't as compromised as they'd like us to believe?

My current take is that the disapproving voices towards any compromise on immigration are good, to provide a counter voice to give Hardline immigration reform some leverage. But at the same time, going full fuckdrumpf mode like the media isn't valuable either, in the off chance thelst he does still intend to get some valuable shit done. The time to go full on against him would be next election if he fails to have significant headway on the wall or if too many other things have been compromised.

Considering his reputation and the fact that he's already done some good with the economy and trade deals as well as the important Gorsuch appointment that might not have shppened with anyone else, I'm willing to give him enough rope to hang himself with. I see value in showing displeasure with the DACA shit and anything else we disagree with, but going full defeatism and giving up on the man entirely and prematurely seems counter productive.

It's nice to have a thread with just the normal run of the mill trolls and more fringe Holla Forumsacks. The other shit is just irritating to sift through and filter out. Mods definitely need to step up their game, obvious outsiders can easily be mitigated without turning this into a one sided echo chamber.

Why is it still illegal to rape federal agents?

It could also be a shift in their strategy. They started with
1. Russia collusion
2. Trump is a racist nazi
3. Drumpf betrayed us! He is compromised, he is compromising on his promises etc. Basically pretend theyre real trump supporters who hate trump now.

The first 2 obviously failed, they are on #3 now and just bombarding that shit on every board they can.

I'll back you up on artificial posters on cuckchan. Entire threads there are reproduced by bots, and they have been since well before the zimzam trial.

The wiretaps fuck Obama and Shilldawg. Then the birth certificate truth gets spread. They're fighting for their lives. "All hang from nooses" indeed.

They didn't count on us. We fucked it all up for them and soon the machine they created will chew them up.

Any way to prove/exploit that?

I dunno user, I don't think it's considered an out of reach super tech project anymore at this point.
What this guy does with his hands and his project disturbs me.

There's no exploiting it, when you post it's almost always just ignored. It's like screaming into a hurricane of shit. I bailed on cuckchan during first exodus and haven't looked back. There are anons who have scaps of the entire threads reposted though. They even go to the trouble of having a few dozen IPs to replicate the ID counts too. I guess you could crawl through the cuckchan archives and try to find examples, but the best thing to do is ask around whenever possible and hope some user has the caps.

Yeah I've always been a "wait and see what action is taken then respond accordingly" kind of guy. All prior things considered Trumps been decent for what he is and roasting him along with an unusual influx of active ISP's has always been ridiculous to me though I don't know how many genuine anons jumped on that bandwagon. The mods seemed to have taken the other day off to let anons adjust to the shill narrative that's what I think happened anyway, they could've all been asleep like the lazy niggers they are for all I know though and then cleaned up as best they could after 18 hours of non-stop shit. There's still alot of shit but it's not as bad as the past few days I think.

I think most anons are in agreement that cuckchan Holla Forums and any other board on that site is a lost cause. If there was a hard-line freedom of speech stance among the admin and the mods weren't literal faggots and commies inb4 same thing then maybe you could do something with the userbase, but I none of that exists there. Anyone who still posts there is most likely already aware of the bots and shills. Why they're still there with that knowledge is beyond me and if they haven't figured any of that out by now then by all means they should stay where they are with their fellow soulless machines posting shit-thread after shit-thread.

Let's be honest, you don't get into a position like that without at least obligatory "I take it up the ass from kikes" hand signals. And yeah I don't doubt they're dumping as much resources as they possibly can into their transhumanist kike dream as well.
To be honest I don't know what you're referring to I probably missed that if it was posted here over the past few days. If it's attempting true AI, I'm extremely skeptical until we've mastered quantum computing, which unless the user I'm paraphrasing was wrong, require mastery and understanding of the spin/positioning of an electron. I'm not a genius but that's what I understood of that. And always remember. Anytime they put out any kind of "AI" it always sides with us, until they essentially lobotomize it.

Most of the shills are banned from here, half the time you think you're dealing with a shill you're likely dealing with a genuine retard/newfag.

Never forget the poster/lurker ratio en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1%_rule_(Internet_culture)

In regards to what? Usually any time there's a huge spike in active ISP's and a happening hasn't really happened it's almost always due to shills, if that's the part of my post you're referring to.

time to go to work boys.

The posters on cuckchan are a lost cause, but the lurkers aren't. Every pair of eyeballs you convert is a potential ally.

Fucking affirmative action hires

chek'd

Ah, I suppose you're right about that. In all honesty I actually did forget about lurkers there.

It's mostly posted on the other board.
And you're right, anyone sane who still posts there is indeed aware of the bots and shills, they're doing it for a different reason.

Here's the singularity thread.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141251264/

Here's what the brain can at least do at this point.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DeepDream ← AI on LSD more or less.

There's some video and images about what the DeepDream does, but it's always eyes everywhere.

They're also training it for prediction.
archive.is/lnVy9
cnbc.com/2017/05/17/google-brain-medical-records-prediction-illness.html

And they do work some quantum computing together with the AI.
archive.is/OK8r1
dwavesys.com/press-releases/d-wave-2000q-system-be-installed-quantum-artificial-intelligence-lab-run-google-nasa

freemasons are the shills they always have been now some of you are waking up to it. I am sure there are fed companies and shit too.

I had to explain a few days ago to a young guy of about 20 how to get through a gate. It's simple, it needs to be lifted about 3 inches and then pushed forward. So I said, "hey man, excuse me, the gate is jammed, you just need to lift it a few inches and then push it forward". Guy looked at me, didn't even try it, said thank you, got in his car and drove away to another gated entry point. I said to myself, holy fuck, young people don't even know how to communicate or even have a real human conversation with each other.

Saved and bump.

this user gets it
try to post anything meaningful and watch it devolve into multiple posters (likely all the same poster) going back & forth about off-topic BS in the manner of vid related

This. It really amazes me people are dumb enough to bump this thread with zero evidence. OP is a huge fag.

Holla Forums is always shilled and occasionally raided. It has it's ups and downs. Seen some weird fuckery lately on other boards, not sure whats going on over there.

I think they're panicking on how much right wing culture and memes are permeating the online space. Even the /salt-left/ is using words like cuck and snowflake, usually wrongly and it's the easiest way to spot them .

The other thing is stuff about the FISA warrants and spying on trump is definitely dripping into the public perception. I also think that a lot of the (1)'s are just AI/or makrov chains. It's not like their algorithms are actually thinking, it's just progression and time and better data being fed into.

Calling everything a shill is a shill move too tbqh.

I wonder if there's some way to figure out authentication on text.

POST THE PROOF FAGGOT

They're just assmad that we will never surrender. Get used to it, cucks. I've been at it my whole life and will never be stopped. Go ahead and collect your shill shekels, but you'll always be cucks.

Bump

An entire day has passed and you have provided no evidence. Sage and report for a worthless thread.

OP was one and done. Report the thread as a hoax.

Eat shit nigger, vols here are objectively more retarded than the brainlets who run 4chan.

Eat shit nigger, vols here are objectively more retarded than the brainlets who run 4chan.