OH SHIT EDF 5

OH MY GOD

d3p.co.jp/countdown2016/

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/410320/discussions/0/360672047212677667/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice, maybe they will make the game directly on PC now and we won't have a horrible mess this time.

or maybe it'll just be trash

They care for consoles first, always.

No you see, it's popular with the mustards on Holla Forums now so that means the devs in japan took notice of this and will completely pander to Holla Forums from now on as their main target audience.
They'll also add a bonus mode where you kill giant niggers while playing as moonman.
That's how it works, don't you know?

I understood your joke

But realistically I dont see how people would even see that happening. This is a really low budget series in Japan and I doubt the Nips care for what gaijins want. If anything they'll still go with PS4 and then port it to PC for quick cash.

yeah with 70k sales or so they must be hyped for all that pcfag dosh

Kill yourself, faggot.

Because some people, especially on Holla Forums, literally see themselves as the center of the universe and the entire planet must revolve around them and they mentally block any form of logic, realism, or past history of companies and devs.
The only thing that matters is pandering to them, no matter the circumstances, their brain can't register any other scenario.

It actually did surprisingly well on Steam.

I mean just look at this fucking braindead idiot.

I find it difficult sometimes with ports to see if they are successful or not.

It's okay. About 5k less than Arland era Atelier games average in the Japanese market.

There hasn't been a single case where Holla Forums has been pandered to. Most folks are content as long as they're getting a good game that isn't bogged down by bullshit.

I know, it was high on the top sellers for a while. But at the same time I have to wonder if the devs will care enough to make games for PC as well, or if this is just a one in a million chance. I guess time will tell.

Devs would have a much easier chance making a good game that anons just happen to like. Pandering to an anonymous imageboard, especially a lesser known anonymous imageboard, is failed effort.

Uh huh.

Anyway they won't for this game and it would be good to see it come to PC.

Adding memes to your games doesn't mean you're fulfilling the wishes of a specific demographic.
Cuckchan is another matter anyhow since they hit mainstream a good while ago.

Christ dude calm your ego ad just admit you were wrong.

You wish, you sore faggot.

Sore? What? You got told you were wrong with proof and went into angry denial. You even called dinosaurs a "meme" in anger. That's not on me dude.

70k for a launch completely devoid of advertisement and of which the PS4 version already made it's money. That's pretty good.

Stop making shit up, man. It makes you look stupid.

I feel sorry for you.

Cool.

I guess I can't win now because no matter what I say I'm mad, right? I admit defeat. You got me, hoss.

I'm ready.

Maybe its a new giant lady game

uh huh

Wishlist for next game:
- A new class with insect powers
- Instead of a plain mission list, make it a globe map saying where each mission takes place (IMMERSIVE)
- Ability to swim so falling into the water doesn't turn you into some useless rag unable to even grab pickups
- Underwater missions with new mechanics
- Give WD ability to do an emergency reload instantly by sacrificing a chunk of health, also make her armor lewder
- Separate Fencer's dash property from weapons so you can pick either to dash or super jump regardless of equipment
- Scorpions, mantis and centipedes
- Destructible corpses
- Make armor boxes give more on higher difficulties, and less on lower ones
- Proper chopper and bike controls
- Subtitles (hate missing funny lines because of the screams and booms)
- Cheesier writing
- More in-depth color customization for players
- Bigger kaiju
- Bigger dakka

MORE DAKKA

Wonder if it will let you pilot mecha suits in Space?

Citation needed

The entire franchise started as a part of a budget line of ps2 games by sandlot.
The reason why they shat out so many edf games so far is because their budget is a joke and they always sell well, making a nice profit.

As long as there's some modability, we can make this happen

wew

WEEBS ARE CANCER

Wishlist for EDF 5

- European theater, with maps based in London, Paris, Rome…
- Ravagers bringing multi-part giant battletanks
- Proper chopper, bike and APC controls
- A formal dash command; a button you can hold so you can run instead of keep rollin' everywhere.
- A stage where you fight on the Despina
- dark green blips for upgrades, bright green blips for health packs

Eternal Summer my friends

Go back to your ASSFAGGOTS

did it really sell better than the PS4 version? Guess it's safe to assume that EDF5 will be on PC

Nigger theyll probably make a Vita and PS3 considering thats where its sold the most.

PS4 is a normalfag machine

Also they are really fucking expensive for a steam game, so still turn a profit even with 5 digit sales

If the Ravagers keep attacking, there won't be an Earth left to defend much longer. In fact, I believe that by the end of 4.1, over half the human population has been wiped out.

Mankind just needs to start taking the fight to them.

It's the majority of the human population and all urban centers are basically gone
half the population is wiped out by mission 30 or so

Try playing without the sound muted next time bub

Yeah i hope this one takes place in the far future with humanity rebuilt so they can have a good excuse for putting even crazier sci-fi shit everywhere. Bring on the fucking transformer vehicles and antimatter guns

But its not, its the EDF that is nearly wiped out and most civilians are safe in the end

I swore that they mention "half the population has been wiped out" somewhere just before the middle of the game

I thought so too at first but in the last missions they mention the majority of the worlds population being safe.

And listen to the cringy VA? No thanks. If you had played 2017 and then 4.1/2025 you would know that the story is not continuous.

You ever went to mission 90+?
They say that at least half the world is covered in world eaters by mission 80~, this means that half the world is dead.
The brain goes to yurop and wrecks everyone's shit up, they say that he killed the majority of people in there and covered it in world eaters before reaching the place of the final showdown.
Also, lots of characters are fucking panicking on radio, and O'Hara dies after the meteor thing or so.
AT LEAST 50% of the population is dead by mission 80, and with the crazy offensives that they pull until the final level I believe that like, 80-90% of the world dies.

this series isn't for you

I just want the normal trooper to be able to call in allies to help as his gimmick

>Soldier: The citizens are being attacked by giant insects!
I fucking love this game

THERES NO WATER ON EARTH FOR ALIENS

==EDF! EDF!=

bravo

Progress faster than science, its impossible!!

One thing EDF lacked was the better use of the insect powers. You have the javelin's wasp sting, thread launchers and acid gun, but I think a class could be build around the concept. Since humans are really beaten up after EDF 4, it would not be far fetched that someone would look at giant insects biology as a mean to recover human kind.
A whole class could be build with the concept.

You could chose one of the insects biotypes:

Could be a complex class as the fencer, I would like that.

I'd sign up for that.

I want to fuck that bee.

PC version actually sold more than ps4 worldwide

that was supposed to be the wing diver using "alien technology" but they never really took it far enough

I don't really need a new class (unless they bump up multiplayer to 5 or 6 players), just make each class MORE.

Ranger

Air Raider

Fencer

Wing Diver

Grenade slot for Ranger, please.

And air recovery.

I don't think that's right. The wing diver do use pretty much every tech from the ravengers, except shield screens, but none from the insects. Even her design with high tech costume and all.

(It's actually 65k)

you just want to jack off to it don't you

It's more simple. I think EDF is the best game to let me play as Alexia.

I'm into muscle girls, not insect girls.

It would be Anomaly all over again.

Battlefield = EA, not Activision

This.
I distinctly remember the operator girl saying something about how civilization as we know it had officially collapsed and that the remnants of humanity are hiding in caves, forests, and other remote places.

What budget a game has is none of my concern as a customer. What matters is if the end product is fun. Sometimes lower budgets are a blessing.

Moar mechs plz.

Worse than kojidrones, sonyggers or nintenyearolds.

What I'd like to see is a simple command system for the AI troops and give them orders. Hold Position, Go Here, Charge the Enemy, Regroup, Hold/Open Fire, Use Vehicle/Turret, Stay Behind Me, basic stuff. It's not a huge addition, sure, but I think it could make them much more valuable to keep around in missions. That and I'd love to just have all my troops line up in formation and unleash a wall of lead upon approaching insects all at once.

Got a source on that?

Why was this such a turn on

Girls being afraid is natural boner fuel.

FUCK THEM

You've been reading the discussion on steam, haven't you?

steamcommunity.com/app/410320/discussions/0/360672047212677667/

Species traitor spotted.

Fun Fact: that image is photoshop

I mean, humanity already managed to stole even the genocide gun from them, it would be just a matter of time we mess up with the incests too.
And one more thing, The EDF are quite modified already.

No, but now I will. Thanks bud!

It's all just equipment you take on/off bud.
Also, it's game. Rangers destroying fences is attributed to it being a game…and their harsh training.

dream's over

The site still marks something as unnanounced. Anyone got any ideas?

Crying girls is a natural turn on since you want to comfort them with your dick

This.

I remember making out with my crying girlfriend and having her jerk me off after her alcoholic mum had to go to hospital.

You're a piece of shit, but a funny piece of shit. Good on you.

Sure, no problem.
I'm not going to say you are right or wrong, but when you have something that can fry your neural system, I don't think it would be like clothing/armor.
Anyway, when I thought about the idea, I was thinking more of a Kamen Rider thing.

Are you lost nintendrone? :^)

all you had to do was not reply, is that so hard?

This Kamen Rider thing needs to happen. Heck, Kamen Rider 4 even looks like military personnel. He wouldn't look out of place in the EDF lineup at all.

Anyone wanna play edf4.1 with me?

Compare steamspy with vgcharts.
Steamspy lists more or less 65k owners(5k error range), vgcharts list 0.05m sales for the ps4 version worldwide.

I do, but there's a thread for that already.

Create a room and post the info there, sage for off topic.

user, you can't just post these kind of images without a source

Guyver/Zoanoid class when?

WD are actually espers, the classic super soldier in many mecha series. Probably do have a lot of implants though to link the hardware to their minds.

Genetically modified soldiers who focus on melee combat? How would you scale up their load-outs? Different melee gear, E.g batons, hammers, etc?

Theres plenty of ranged weapons in Guyver as well, missiles, darts, sprays, tentacles, sound waves, lasers, lasers, and yet more lasers.

Oh that's right, and Guyver gets crazier and crazier with powerscale doesn't it?

WELL SHIT

It starts out with most of that depending on the story. Boob lasers were figured out pretty early and some of the first antagonists fired missiles or shot super lasers. You are still right though as everything's evolution just keeps progressing faster than science.

Announcement hasn't been made yet. They are probably busy canning all their intended shit and putting together something EDF related to meet the demand.

If you mean rolling through fences and objects, no, they actually can't. That's explicitly an advantage the Ranger has because he works out so much.

what the hell?