The Democrats’ Best Offer

This is how the democrats actually behave. THIS IS THE BEST TALENT THEY HAVE LEFT.

This is why people like Edgar J. Steele told us to run for LITERALLY ANY office. This is why Holla Forumsacks are now starting to recognize the importance and feasibility of doing so.

archive.is/G48bz
twitter.com/ComfortablySmug/status/909839816048693248

Other urls found in this thread:

helmerforcongress.com/news/2017/6/17/jewish-war-veterans-of-the-usa-member-profile-dan-helmer
tnellen.com/cybereng/harrison.html
onlinevideoconverter.com/
saveitoffline.com/
articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-10-15/news/os-earl-wood-died-20121015_1_earl-k-wood-end-today-study-options
archive.is/KRowR
archive.is/OMSbi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't know what's worse. This guy or Literally Wew

The cringe is off the charts.

'Exactly

Run and do whatever it takes

Fuck neoliberal faggots and fuck neocons.

no wonder they're losing

Wtf is wrong with these people.
also voting for a white male in the current year

Dems will win again in 2024 because the economic crash will be blamed on Trump. Theres no stopping the rise in people expecting gibs from the gov and the disaster that awaits us.
A civil war is the only hope this country has left of fixing itself, otherwise its a slow death over the next 15-20 years.

A shameful display.

The 2016 elections destroyed the credibility and cohesion of both the democrats and the republicans, almost as if that were an objective all along. I'm very happy about that - the faster we accelerate towards the final demise of democracy in all its forms, the better. It does not matter which choice you make within a democracy, for it is a choice given to you by democracy and therefore worthless.

wew

It's like a Parks and Recreation scene come to life.

Go to your local right wing party.
The one you like the most, or the one with the best chance to win.

Sometimes it will be the FN, sometimes Les Républicains. Sometimes the UDC and sometimes the PLR. (I won't do every countries you get the point)
With the help of an established party local election can be won. And with 50/100 friends you can seize completely a local section of a big party.especially in rural areas.

Even centrists parties can be useful.
Get elected, get some responsabilities. Gain power. Gain access to classified info and to public funding.
Maybe you can consider becoming a judge. Maybe a teacher. Or get rich and help with your money.

Leftists will never refuse to get some power over you.
Beat them.

Holla Forums2020 (or whenever year the next elections are in your country)

bix nood muhfuggin cracka ass whypeepo

How many political parties is in USA?

I'm a vet, and i want to kill this guy for wearing that shirt to push his political bullshit. Dems are the worst VA destroyers there ever was, because of them many of my compatriots didn't get proper treatment and had to fight tooth and nail to get treatment. Most gave up and i personally know some guys who blew their heads off because of not getting the treatment they deserved, even when the unit tried our best to help them it just wasn't enough, we needed professional care and from Fed, State and local there was barely a peep until it was election time again. It was only some libertarians and republicans that kept hammering on taking care of the veterans. I'm willing to bet this fucker didn't even do a stint in OEF-(A), probably some desk boot licker in logistics.

How idiotic of him to not realize that a large majority of Liberals are defunct against military service men and automatically see them as the enemy.

Oh look, desk licker confirmed, probably a jew and a retard who has no clue what living in a FOB was like or going on patrols through haji shitholes.

That's cringeworthy. It's not just that leftist can't meme, leftists can't joke either

Okay, I’ll just use my YouTube downloader to get around that
What in the name of christ is this garbage. We have to kill EVERYONE.

use youtube-dl

A joke inherently offends that which is being joked about. Since offense is supernatural evil and cannot be allowed, jokes cannot be allowed. Thus, the term ‘joke’ has been literally redefined to mean… what you see here. This is how liberals actually behave.

Do I seriously have to run a command line function every time I want to download a video?

probably? hahahah! every nu-dem is a goddamn kike:
helmerforcongress.com/news/2017/6/17/jewish-war-veterans-of-the-usa-member-profile-dan-helmer

A Jew fighting and dying for Israel? Not on his life. You and your white friends on the other hand….

so, she got her to left of second hand embarrassment? He is quite effective

(checked)

>hello, my fellow (((cadets)))

So did he wear pull-ups in the office, or is that just an Israeli thing?

Trump can declare himself Caesar and clear the way for Augustus and follow the shift from Roman Republic to Roman Empire. That gave it another few hundred years before collapse, it otherwise would have done so shortly.

Who is jewing whom?

Kekd and checkd. Point taken.

By 2024, if an economic crash were to happen the streets would be full of rioting, looting spics and niggers expecting gibs. White people will be more concerned with them than trying to pass the blame onto Trump.

An economic collapse would do us more good than harm.

I like your post user. It's depressing to know that the democrats are treating the military personnels like the shits.

We memed a troll president into office against all odds. We could meme ANY of /ourguys/ in to smaller political office. I'm sure of it. As long as we can focus our autism beams. Voter turnout for midterms and local elections is significantly smaller. We can do this. But we must also be wear of Democrat orgs like "Indivisible" that are training Resistards to run for any small thing in their city/county. Time for us to reciprocate and beat them at their own game.

This is the difference between democrats and cuckservatives
A democrat sees the struggles of a white male veteran, and completely ignores any of his political wishes. In fact, since that white male veteran probably won't vote dem, the dems feel perfectly justified in allocating his resources to the interests of their own voting base (niggers, spics, fags, urbanites). Who cares if he is deserving. He's not going to give me my votes. It'd be better if I spend that money importing more spics to give me votes and cheap labor.

Then there's the cuckservative. Sees the left importing millions of shitskins, and accepts it gladly. Even though none of these shitskins will ever vote right, he does whatever is in his power to serve them. Because… maybe if he's nice enough, the squatamalans will suddenly have a change of heart and learn to be true conservatives. And even if he doesn't at least the cuckservative can lose "with dignity".

Very true. Especially about cuckservatives. The "losing with dignity" meme needs to die. That Rules for Radicals kike showed us they don't plan on playing fair at all. When your people are at stake, what's better? To go out boxing Marquess of Queensberry, or to claw at eyes and aim for throats?

I might be DEAD but at least I'm not a RACIST!
t. republicans

related note standards body w3c approves new web standard called EME that embeds drm into the webpage

Dead leftists can't run for anything

replace the you in youtube with hook and press reload

yeah but Republicans and aleppos are dumbfucks too.

`>>10634277

Even Soros himself can't influence a positive outcome with buses full of dindus and lefties in rural communities. Maybe it would be in our favor to get all these retarded agitators and rioters hated everywhere. Soros thinks such things will wash over, but if every community hates blm and antifa then it will be much easier to name someone like him.

look closely at the pendant and factor in the disgusted look on her face. i didn't even see this the first time. gross.

sage for samefag

What do the dems have to combat trump next election? they have a Jew who thinks he is Goose and that Black/streetshitter who could probably get buried under corruption charges.

Lay down the whole process and what kinds of positions we're talking about.

I think it's just two love hearts and not the double triangles.

But she is a horse faced jew married to a rodent faced jew dem so sexual deviance is certainly a possibly.

I can smell your breath you filthy kike.

Heart within a heart = girl love, c'mon lad you've seen the fbi symbol image

But dude, the heart within the heart is a generic as fuck "romantic" symbol though, Michael Hill sells those necklaces for 200 bucks each.

I ain't saying she isn't a freak, she is a jew married to another jew, they probably have to do some atrocious shit just to get off. but a woman who is part of a pederast club/cult wouldn't willingly advertise their membership in public were someone could identify it.

Default, vetanon, default. We will put you through a bootcamp of our own if you do not display regulation autism.

Identify those who should be lynched.

I had to mute it when they started singing. I completely understand why they did this and how it appeals to shitlibs, though. It's all about ingrouping with goodthinking "regular people" to ostracize and outgroup those who practice wrongthink, which serves to reinforce the good emotions of being on the good guy team and the fear of being a part of the ridiculed group. That said, I hope this is the sort of video that haunts this guy forever because of how shitty it is

There's a GUI addon for it, I think it's called MPC, but I'm not at my computer. You only need the URL and it saves pretty much everything.

I just realized. This is fucking Harrison Bergeron. That’s why it appeals to them.
tnellen.com/cybereng/harrison.html

do you download so many videos that running youtube-dl bothers you? anyway, the point i was going to make is that when youtube-dl won't get the job done, my fallback option is
onlinevideoconverter.com/

What? Democrats will be winning every election from 2020 on, now that amnesty Don is going to bring in the daca babies. All they need is one more president and it's over.

Fuggin saved

I swear I remember some article about how millennial college students thought Harrison Bergeron was actually advocating those policies and they thought they were a good idea.

God that's awful, the whole time I was just waiting for someone to start talking in the PC safe dudebro talk from children's shows. Then the dude picks up a microphone then my ears started bleeding like magic.

Is that Mark Fuckerberg in a wig?

That was horrible, thanks for sharing.

saveitoffline.com/

offer option to convert webm and just download audio or video.

Is that before or after he nukes I>>10634235
srael? Wake the fuck up, man. That isn't happening and you know it.

We need a real plan of action, not this fantasy bullshit.

My English teacher in 8th grade had us read that story as part of the curriculum. I thought it was the most frightening fucking thing I'd read. This is the future none of us asked for or wanted, but we're on our way toward it anyway.

THIS
It's no coincidence that the Fuhrer came after 10 years of depression & hyperinflation. The collapse of the petro-dollar will be the painful beginning of a purge that we need to go through as a people and nation.

Right-wingers of all stripes should familiarize themselves with the fundamentals of the world monetary order. The left will be utterly incapable of explaining to people what is about to happen to the US dollar in the coming years. They will blame it on Trump, because that is the easiest thing to do. We need to be ready to explain in simple terms that (((Henry Kissinger))) and the (((fed))) are the cause of what is coming.

For those who want a good catch up on the current monetary world order, watch Hidden Secrets of Money on youtube.

Thank you user. Fantastic.

I'm starting to think that the 2020 election will just be a reverse of the 2012 election. You'll have an incumbent president who is hated by pretty much everyone, including their own base who are upset about him not being the messiah, versus an elitist strawman of the opposition party. You know the Dems are just gonna do something stupid like nominating Maxine Waters or some other rich shitskin bitch and then double down on the anti straight white male rhetoric. The Dems will lose because they will fail to appeal to the Sanders kiddies, in the same way Romney lost because he failed to appeal to the future Trump voters. White people who aren't completely indoctrinated will vote Trump just because the Dem candidate will seem worse.

Too bad it didn't end with her throwing a drink at him.

Are you new? Of course they would. They get off on rubbing that shit in people's faces, and anyone who calls them on it will be deemed a conspiracy theorist nutbag.

Kek a single shot of one black lady to prove they not wacist.

Can you die from cringe?

>(((Dan)))
>(((intelligence officer))) in the (((army reserves)))
Audacity, kikes, etcetera.

People need to start running for town level office and moving on up politically. Power isn't just going to drop into our laps. We have to build the future we want to see ourselves.

Good luck to you and your unit buddies

That normally would be the case, which is why they have no attempted any sort of change and simply reverted back to their same tactics and policies of the past 20 years. However, a huge portion of their base actually took the Bernie Sanders psyop seriously and are dividing the party with "Justice Democrats :^)" instead of consolidating for an easy win right back to their previous jewish masters. Pelosi and Schumer just aren't jewish enough for this group of retards they cultivated as their "base".

I can feel the fucking propaganda and it sickens me. I can feel how they're trying to sway my perception of him, and it fucking sickens me.

kek

You could write a script and make a desktop icon for it if typing is that difficult for you.

4 voting groups democrats want

1.Faggot Hipster
2.Dykes
3.jewish Dykes
4.Nigger Women

No wonder the US cant get shit done.

Does he has autism?

I didn't notice the amount of kikes in this commercial. Holy shit. This commercial is over 50% kike.

no autism, just in it for power. these guys get out, go straight into big banks or corporations and then into government, or vice versa. They tend to advance fast because they're already proven fully shabbos goyim, hell if they got an appointment, they start off their careers owing it to someone else.

Look at Pompeo for instance. Westpoint, aerospace/Koch, moved fast in the legislature and right back out again as head of the fucking CIA.

The same type of thing can be seen with the people just below cabinet position. Weird that officers would so often end up working for big banks. I have a feeling it's a case of we don't know how bad things really are.

IF THIS FAGGOT IS STILL ALIVE TOMORROW, I WILL BE MIGHTILY DISAPPOINTED IN YOU, Holla Forums!

That's where you're wrong, buddy.
articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-10-15/news/os-earl-wood-died-20121015_1_earl-k-wood-end-today-study-options
archive.is/KRowR

I use a browser extension called "Video DownloadHelper" that automatically detects videos being loaded and gives you the option to download them. It's nice because it works beyond YouTube, allowing you to rip videos anywhere they're embedded.

If you can't see it user, it probably means it's not worth watching.

The alt-right?

Democrats: "Vote me, because feels!"

No sense of a logical argument or rationality.

Any way to determine if he's an actual veteran or not? Obama put through a nice "stolen valor" law which could send him and the producers to prison if not.

Flush democrats.

Another similar method is to put nsfw before youtube
www.nsfwyoutube…..

Time to build Internet 2.0 (GnuNet?)

It could. As said earlier an economic collapse happening now would work for us well. The only thing missing from America now to Weimar Germany is the monetary issue.

This is why I hate the divisions people make in our movement. What we need to do IRL is the same whether we're Holla Forums or the Stormer, or the Alt-Right or Vox Day's people. On the outside nobody will be able to tell what group any particular Holla Forumsitician belongs to, so the constant infighting is pointless.

I mean anybody who goes up to their political opponent and starts singing must be suffering from a severe form of autism.

God damn I hate these fucking Marxist rats so much. They play holier than thou and shove their morals in your face, when the flip-side of their oh-so moral stance is government dictating how a private business chooses to operate, as well government demeaning standards in military put in place to optimize survivability and success. They want to diminish our freedoms and cede them to government, and yet that's fucking moral. Every time. I still, after years, can't wrap my head around it. How can that be fucking moral? How can anyone believe it's moral to objectively negatively impact society to align with an artificial, top-down, media and academia dictated moral standard? When I think about this shit too much I just want to never browse the internet again.
Also who the fuck is Cooper Ward?

Exactly why we need to push the Trad Chad meme hard now. Increasing T in white men makes them right wing automatically. Chads then prevent and cure dykism.

Is this nigger wearing lipstick?

target audience is all that matters, it's no more autistic then king nigger stuttering in front of black audiences or the way trump acted

If you mean the zero fucking charisma, that is basically all West Pointers, even moreso than most officers.

They can't even pander anymore
Can someone explain to me how the Clintons destroyed the Democratic party with the DLC and there are people who will vote for them?
Also this seat has been held by republicans since the 1980 elections
Thats the worst part of the Democrats, they run absolute retards in seats they know they won't win

Is the bar in a reform synagogue?

pedomom?

It begins with us. I'm tired of the derailing every time someone uses an extra newline or posts chinese cartoons.

Reminder that being a "cultured thug" chad is the best way to get that trad qt. We need a lot of The Golden Ones in our movement, it's a great image compared to AntiFa's faggot brigade.

sage for baseless speculation

he looks at least half real white by bone structure, but he could always be mixed some with jew.

weren't people here but not only here, saying that right wingers were losing time and money trying to pander to minorities? isn't it sorta the same thing?

So the target audience is autists?

He does look kind of like a retarded Tom Cruise.

George Bush is what destroyed the Republican party.

Barack Obama, the 2016 election, and the DNC screwing Bernie Sanders is what destroyed the Democratic Party.

Not to mention, all the deepstate activities during 2000-2016.

What is Donald Trump destroying? Hard to say, really. I think what is dying now is the notion of 'left vs right', though the left leaning voting public is abandoning the establishment left far quicker than the right leaning voting public is abandoning the establishment right, though I attribute this to the right wing having been smart enough to constantly push the idea that right wing good, left wing bad for 35 years.

I will never understand why this idea that all left leaning voters voted for Hillary, and it still persists to this day, and people get so asshurt when told that it is wrong.

If they voted for Hillary, then why did Donald Trump win?

Protip: Donny didn't steal the election, guys. Right leaning voters voted for him, and so did a large majority of left leaning voters that didn't vote for Jill Stein.

Not a vet, did some security contracting jobs though. But that's not what pisses me off the most. The top gun shit is what pisses me off the most. Shouldn't even say pisses me off because it's just fucking hilarious. This guy couldn't tell an airspeed indicator from an altimeter. Or an altimeter from a vertical airspeed indicator. Nice "patches" as well. May as well throw on some epaulettes while you're at it. Maybe a Blackhawk patch too. Also where's his ghost recon mask?

Bomber jacket on a motorcycle smh. A heavy winter one at that, hope he gets heat stroke from his douchbaggery.

It's 2 commands lazy fuck.

No, use 4K video downloader. Its multiplatform

Donald Trump won because everyone who is intelligent knew he wasn't Republican or Democrat. The open extreme degrees the GOP establishment hated him alone to the point they openly shilled for HRC was more than enough to hand him the win in the eyes of voters. That and every Hollykike celebrity shilling against him made him ironically more popular because people hate Hollykike.

Run as a political independent (or whichever you think will garner more votes) and a non-establishment candidate in every conceivable government position. Start from the bottom and head up, we can take back the offices from the cultural marxists. The average normalfag is fed up with establishment candidates.

This is worse than the Paul Ryan lifting photos. I'm surprised he didn't try for a Harry Potter parody.

Hahaha. Christ who made this? I could do a better ad for them and I despise everything they stand for.

Why would you appeal to people who were already going to vote for you? What a waste of an ad. Literally 0 independents and republicans who see this would be convinced to vote for him.

(✓)

every time.

wHoly fuggn shit.

We can smells yours as well jew.

Of course goyim, don't you know? Only da government led by (((experts))) can be trusted to protect the poor oppressed transsexuals and undocumented immigrants who make this country great from da ebil Nadzees and their bigoted intolerant bigotry. And don't forget about the Jews, my fellow white man, they've been oppressed all over the world for literally no reason. We need the government to make everyone be nice to the marginalized people of the world, who we- I mean, the Jewish people, are certainly not manipulating in any self-serving way whatsoever.

It even has that element of SJW harassment where they fuck with people while they're just trying to have a drink on their downtime and gang up on them and yell through a megaphone. It's like they tried to take that protesting a protest flavor and tone it down into a regular social setting, but underneath it's still the only way they know how to behave or the only tactic they think is foolproof.

I've got a korean war era one I've worn for nearly 20 years, horsehide is the shit. And there's a guy who traveled around each continent on a triumph back in the 70s who did it wearing a british bomber jacket. Was a little too fond of the poo-in-loos, so maybe he did overheat.

bullshit, we won the presidency and you can see how that worked out. But it's certainly worth a shot where it's cheap, just for free publicity for whatever ideas/memes we want to push if nothing else.

hory sheid

fuck, I missed this post or I wouldn't have bothered with
every fucking time archive.is/OMSbi
fuck, I remember that name, I guess I never knew he was a kike. I don't recall if he was my teacher or if he shared an office with one of mine.

There was a guy who came here asking for our support when running for congress. what happened to him?

Made it almost 43 seconds.

winning a presidency doesn't mean jack shit if you don't have the congress/underlings for support purposes. Unfortunately we don't have a national socialist dictatorship, we have to get around laws of the republic.

Oh shit the nigress is a woman, i thought it was a nigster soyboy

They lost that card during the primaries and now we've all seen what they really believe.

As was brought up earlier this week on Holla Forums. The Democratic party could be split in two by pushing the Mexicans to form their own identity coalition, this would also normalize identity and race based understandings in White Americans.

Republicans are communist and Democrats are pro military. Got it.

think of it this way, if they are desperate enough to run this guy imagine what an opportunity it is to run one of /ourguys/

This entire video reeks to me of jews trying to figure out where the new 'baseline' to slowly 'reform' the democratic party is now that they have been trashed. They need to regain their footing, but don't realize they have completely lost the plot, because yids.

kek, confirmed Fed.

Hmm…

Looks like he is trying to appeal to the working class, and failing miserably. The bar is full of upper middle class leftists who have been pampered all their lives.

This does not reflect reality at all. Leftists would not dare soil themselves by being around the working class. As working class person myself this video disgusts me.

The Top Gun shit plays into nostalgia. We could meme Top Gun better than they could ever dream.

Democracy is only good and helpful for the (((democracy makers))) within that society.

You fucking know damn well that that's part and parcel to (((controlled opposition))) that's infested the cuckservatives. Not defending them at all, but it's the pattern of which you displayed. It was a means of de-clawing the right. To make them complacent and not willing to do anything but sit there and take more and more punishment from the left. They being fed the whole way, a false notion that if they put up with more punishment and kept a smile on their face about it, then maybe that those spics and niggers will come to their side of the fence. It's the same fucking castration tactics that took place to D&C GG and make it lose its edge by being fed the notion of having to be PC all the fucking time everytime.

I was waiting for a fucking 9/11 reference in that webm user.

leftys are getting pretty good at cringe

The dem party is already badly fractured, but having the spics turn on the dems was an excellent blow driving the nail further home. I could go on more, but why spoil the surprise? The dems are fucking stupid enough to fall for the bait every fucking time, so I'm just waiting to see more magic happen.

Could also do like what SJWs do in infiltration and first start with getting one of /ourguy/s into human resources, and going from there.

Gérard Depardieu would not hit that. Even with a stick.
He would probably vomit ot fart on the bitch. Sacré Gégé.

We need to defray this stranglehold that Dems use with cucks and swing voters of using military experience as an automatic grant of legitimacy. Now they'll allow immigrants–whether legal or not–join the U.S. military, then act as though we can't say shit because they joined. Fuck you, we can still thank them for their service and tell them to get the fuck out now.

Good lord that's crypto.

So what's the message here? Dems think they need to double down and be more left wing. While at the same time use republican stereotypes (not so tough tough guy rides a fugly motorcycle claims to be a veteran and takes charge in akward singing contests bullying women out of bars).

This is like a child's idea of what a tough guy looks like. Is that a Ninja 250?

That is a good angle to go with if you want to throw a fox in the hen house. Fracture their group even further by going at how he was badly oppressing that woman and being sexist towards her, telling her to leave.
and watch when he cucks out and apologizes and the whole campaign goes further downhill. More so than it is now

We should also use niggers and berniefags to make their own split factions aswell make the dems spill their spaghetti all over the place. With niggers and spics having parties for themselves this would open opportunity for whites to have their own party or possibly try and kick neoconkikes that infest the Republican Party and turn it into a pro white party although that might be harder to unkike the GOP

This.

There is something to be said for making people conform to the culture here. I would say that animu is part of it, given how imageboards started. That said, I don't take part in all the other flaming which never resolves anything and only happens again the next time any other group comes up.
The one thing that does need to happen is Vox Day's people need to accept that we are all allies and stop this attacking us or, yes, even Anglin.

It would be better if Vox just died. He has too many kike tendencies and will always bring more harm than good.

You should have been killing cats in high school you fucking faggot and you wouldn't need treatment now. What pussies.

>>>/bog/

Wrong.

Oh God the jewtube comments are tearing him apart
I'm fucking dying

I noticed that too. Even before seeing you could just tell that most of those "white" people were kikes

Which is annoying, because there was really nothing wrong with Cuckservative.

Trump is too old for that. Men as old as Trump don't start revolutions.

wanna know how i know you don't belong here?

Mao Zedong was 73 years old when he started the Cultural Revolution.

Mao was in his 20s when he became a revolutionary, in his 30s when the Chinese Civil War kicked off, and in his 50s when he prevailed.

There is no good precedent for men with Trump's story behaving like Julius Caesar. That's just not something that is within the sphere of human behavior.

wut

I literally had to stop that before a minute m8. I didn't even cringe, I just blank faced in horror.

I've been saying this for months

polacks need to take over the democratic party not the republicans

You and Tom Metzger are right. I've had good results experimenting with converting Bernouts.