Slaves in the US

I just came out of a classroom discussion about the US Constitution and the Marxist teacher kept saying that the Constitution was "racist" with the 3/5 rule, said that all slaves were black, and that the entire US Southern economy was based on slavery.

I would simply try to find information myself, but near all (((Google))) searches talk about the "Irish Slave Myth".
So what was the truth, concidering the running narrative and subsequent censorship seems especially fuck'y.

Other urls found in this thread:

davidduke.com/jewish-role-african-slave-trade-highlighted-new-dutch-jewish-book/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Even if ALL slaves were black, who do you think mainly owned them and sold them? Jews. And do you think those parasites have rights to complain about what happened to black people in the distant past, justifying their leech way of life, and producing literally nothing except of thuggery and degradation? No.

At a time when the (((brainwashing))) less ubiquitous, and white people wouldn't fuck outside their race, how do you think mixed-raced blacks were generated anyway? Even if they could get it up for the task, you couldn't pay most white guys enough to pound their most precious probiscus into a black women. Gotta rely on black men for that. And not even the most twisted white women of that era wouldn't willingly accede to being repeatedly fucked until impregnated by a pack of black men. White women had to be forced. The only way to generate the 'whitened' population of blacks that we have in America is with young white slave girls being raped until pregnant by African slaves. There's no other way to square this circle.

White slavery wasn't just imposed upon the Irish. Mainland and English girls were also captured and sent to America for the breeding program. (((They))) weren't picky about whose lives they destroyed.

The southern economy wasn't based on slaves, it was based on cotton.

When the cotton gin was produced did the south collapse now that fewer slaves were needed? No, it got wealthier because production increased.

When import of new slaves ceased did the south collapse? No, because production of cotton continued unabated.

The 3/5 rule wasn't about racism. They didn't call blacks 3/5 of a person because they thought of them as subhuman; it was just a tool to keep the southern states from being overly represented in Congress. The bicameral legislature was put in place to prevent over representation of any particular state, and the imported population of the South allowed them to have representation in excess of their population eligible to vote. The 3/5 rule diminished that and kept the North in power.

Look how democrat controlled states with massive migrant populations are overly powerful in government. We could use the 3/5 rule again but apply it to Spics this time.

Potatoniggers were considered more subhuman than blacks in larger population centers post civil war. Don't be fooled, there was a reason for this.

Jew.

The Aztec enslaved other tribes. Yet only the Spanish are attacked for having slaves.

Why does this thread exist when it’s the same as this one?

Man's right and wrong. Yeah, they were, since the Irish were, even now, 5 IQ points below the average Western Europeans, yet occupied the same spaces without constant politically motivated, one-sided policing.

So naturally, aggression formed out of constant frustration between the two groups.

The difference is still present, but nothing compared to the difference between black and white.

The Irish were the original town drunk/bums and were the initial recipients and large lobbiests of FDRs social programs.
Their homeland is coincidentally the same as the Iberian (not white) and a majority of people who migrated over here from Ireland weren't the red headed rainbow lurking lucky charms, but the dark haired "black Irish" who showed up because they were hungry for a free lunch and didn't want to help themselves at home.

ffs, I'm glad I'm not in school anymore, nor do I have kids in school that come home everyday and make me rage with some lefty bullshit they got force fed.

So you say that Irish have a penchant for liquor. That monkey has been riding the back of many men of all species. Then you state that Irish aren't a varient of white folks. That's DnC bullshit, contradicted by the genetic sciences. You bring up the 'black Irish', which is like .0000001% of their population. Oh yea, and you're a Jew.

The original argument of the thread questioned whether the English impressed the Irish into slavery. The question is just based on denial. Under the direction of their cucked royal class, the English impressed the lower-classes of English into slavery, why wouldn't they impress their neighbors? But the worst occurred when the slaves were given to Jews - then they lost all rights and treatment as human beings.

Slavery was imposed by the British on the American colonies by John Locke through the Board of Trade. America never wanted slavery, it was imposed by force by oligarchs. At the Constitutional Convention, they tried to ban slavery, but oligarchs and some traitors shut it down. So they put in a compromise allowing slavery to be taxed in 1807. At any point after 1807, Congress could have shut it down with an excise tax on slavery. The Civil War was a plot by B'nai B'rith and Scottish Rite Freemasons working with the British Empire. Most southerners didn't support it, and they had to replace the legislatures in most states to get them to approve it.

The thread is about Irish slaves in America, so pull your head out of your ass.
The Irish are the stereotypical drunk because they drink the heaviest and the most. This of course breeds laziness of a high order.
The black Irish are not the unicorn you make them out to be. Black Irish are not nigs.
You don't like that I compared Irish to nigs and Jews in a meme fashion because it hurts your feelings! ya leprikike, lel The modern Irish are mixed genetically and have Iberian in their early roots. This is fact, and shows in their Intellegence.
Finally, back to Irish in America, many of them in the early 20th centuary were also war Dodgers, again more loyal-less scum who came to America as an easy out like the potato famine refugees did 2 generations prior.
The Irish in America are the most bottom barreled faithless Irish in the world and the should go back.

That's the most disturbing aspect to me.
I can understand owning slaves, I can understand needing new slaves, but white men forcing white women slaves to breed with African slaves? That's absolutely fucking disgusting.

The Spanish still exist, the Aztecs paid for their barbarism by being wiped out. Only Aztlan/La Razatards [spoilers]and liberals[/spoiler] try to argue that the Aztecs were anything better than subhuman cannibals. Dark people blame everything on Whitey and propagandize themselves as being these peaceful people in tune with nature a la "Avatar," but anyone who reads actual history instead of the (((Hollywood))) version of it knows that most of the Amerindian tribes of North America were monsters that deserved to be knocked down a peg.

The only mistake the Spanish made were thinking they could BLEACHED.com the Mexican tribes into civilization instead of wiping them out and importing Europeans en masse. Los conquistadores no hicieron nada mal.

you typoed (((white men)))

*I fucked up the spoiler tag, I suck cocks, self-sage.

Jew.

Where are the proofs?

It was white men who impregnated black women on average. There is an infograph floating around that mulattos made during the slavery era are overwhelmingly the product of WMBF breeding.

And what these clowns don't understand or are flat out lying about is that the 3/5 rule was imposed on the south by the north so that the slave states would have LESS power in the federal government. It effectively gave them less representatives in the House.

Even if this were true it's not the entirety of any wealth accumulated was destroyed, taken and or stolen during the civil war.

scattered about, here n there
lurk moar

It would be nice to see someone bring it all together into one piece for easy normie consumption, though that could touch off a full-fledged racewar. Still, this is our American history, and shouldn't be denied because it's uncomfortable.

There's even more to the story than the colonial chapter. Jews have been racemixing other peoples for any reason that would fly for thousands of years. If there is any best definition of "Jew", it's subverter of other races. Racemixing is just their primary and most destructive modus operandi.

Also FWIW my wife is taking ESL classes at a local college and the very first reading and essay assignment is on some "harvard educated" affirmative action niggers book about how he came to become a social justice attorney and help all the minorities of color, LGBTQWERTY etc. etc. And their extra credit assignment is to watch documentaries about FUCKING FERGUSON. This is an ESL class. They should be reading moby dick, animal farm and huck fin not this marxist trash. The best part about this nigger author is that he found harvard "too competitive and the ideas too abstract". Fucking affirmative action.

This can be definitively proven/disproven by studying American black's population genetics. No conjecture is required. Has anyone studied this? Besides (((23nMe))).

There are more enslaved peoples in the U.S. now (Chinese pedicure workers, slave laborers on farms) due to illegal immigration than there ever was during the 1800s. A good route to go when debating is that due to liberal globalist dogma more third worlders are here enslaved than ever before and that "amnesty" will only allow the next batch of slaves to filter in.

that's what I had always seen but I haven't looked at the genetics of it enough to remember details. I also remember reading that supposedly they would fuck them on the ship because black women bred to have a mixed baby was worth more, probably complete jewish fantasy storytiem though.
sounds like the south got the better part of that deal, slaves should have been 0/5

gas thyself
too easy to argue around by saying that amnesty will SAVE them from being exploited

No that's a worse deal. Even though they couldn't vote the black population was used to apportion delegates and house members. If they were counted 1/1 then the south would have had MORE influence in the federal government. If niggers weren't counted at all they would have LESS influence.

niggers should never have been counted, unless we had a system where more livestock=more votes
but niggers should also never have been brought in

I didn't say it was bad, nigger. It's just an argumentative signpost on the way to having Arno Breker statuettes on your desk.

Jew.

fair enough
but it does seem a terrible tactic when it further legitimizes them as victim-class and gains them moral ground

That's the mistake.

Jew.

Fucking newfags
>davidduke.com/jewish-role-african-slave-trade-highlighted-new-dutch-jewish-book/

I know you guys just hopped off the raid train but maybe take the temperature of the board before you out yourself like the shills you are.

Jew.

This 100%. A modern day equivalent would be giving all mexicans citizenship, but only having them count as 3/5 of people with respect to how many representatives they get per capita as a compromise to keep the voting pool from undergoing a massive shift (e.g. adding 10M+ to CA's voting pool). It's not about slavery or race, it's about politics.

If you don't care about it enough to research it then you don't belong here. That's all there is to it. In about 20 minutes I've found sources that support the idea that the Irish were mixed with blacks; Joseph J. Williams, Whence the "Black Irish" of Jamaica, NY. Don't act like an utter faggot, just leave.

Theres places in the Caribbean which have red hair from Scottish slaves. Of course if you look up "Scottish slaves Caribbean, the first link is calling it a myth. Both Scottish and Irish slavery are 100% pure facts documented in history, but you wouldnt know that from jewgle or jewpedia. This is just the start, they will simply rewrite all of history and burn the books that disagree, calling them racist propaganda.

The fact that there's such a massive amount of evidence against the Holocaust, yet it's still pushed as historical fact by Google and Wikipedia should entirely discredit their constant revisions, but most people dont know.

I think 1 in 3 is progress, but Im assuming like 92% of people believed it a couple decades ago.

There were slaveowners that were degenerate enough to fuck their slaves though, especially since most of them were part of our favourite long nosed tribe

kek

Checking those trips.

I think this is a component people are missing. White slave owners wouldn't fuck a nigger, but kikes have no qualms about miscegenation for fun and profit. Half niggers could be sold just as well as full niggers.

Only the wealthiest southerners could afford slaves, and we all know the highest class has always had an over representation of jews in it.

Tell me about it. Just yesterday, my kid came home from school and told me his class was starting to learn about the Constitution.

Naturally, I asked him what he'd learned. He said they were taught America was the first country in the world where people could vote for their own leaders in a democracy, and that it guarantees equality for everybody.

If you heard a loud "bang!" yesterday, that was my fucking head exploding.

No sweat, fam – he's good and redpilled about school

Not bad propaganda game. Even if what you're saying is untrue, it will cause a strong emotional reaction in white men. You should dump some of these ideas on /polmedia/. If nothing else, pictures of white women are excellent resources.

Do we have any solid sources or cited infographs to back up these claims that are easy to understand and subsequently prove our claims to others?

The problem isn't our comprehension, it's "regular people" having to have things spoon fed to them as the (((true narrative))) is by (((intellectuals))).

Argue what's wrong with treating people unequally, otherwise you're arguing on his playing field.

Thanks for the story

democraps were the party of slave owners. They voted 0 senators on giving the 13th amendment

makes sense. only 3% of whites owned slaves

That's right. It was. The US was set up by white people for other white people.

I don't know what's wrong with that or why that's a bad thing. You can't become a chinese citizen unless you're racially chinese. You can't become a Liberian unless you're a nigger. If it's okay for the chinese and the niggers to do this, why is it wrong for white people? If it's okay for the Jews in Israel to set up a country for themselves why is it wrong for us to do it?

If you want some fun, ask him how the US can be a "proposition nation" intended for limitless brown immigration if it was set up by "racists" and had a "racist" constitution.

[pic]

stop using Google, instead use Duckduckgo or something else. Google is heavily corrupt and owned by jews, the less it is used the better.

Get the fuck out.

searx.me
proxied results, its the best

Lots of poor Whites from Britain were indentured into servitude. Though most got their freedom, some were enough of fuck-ups that they remained indentured throughout their lives. Also, though most slaves lived in plantations, most slave-owners (over 85%) owned fewer than 20 slaves and used them mainly for farmwork.

These 100%

Eat shit bitch, "Black Irish" have more in common with the Basque and pre-date the Celts. My "Black Irish" family owned farms in Ireland, fought in the US civil war, worked in factories, and worked for the NYPD. Don't forget "Black Irish" president Jack Kennedy

I disagree. I think it de-legitimizes them, re-frames them as weak serfs. Instead of "muh powerful united minorities" it becomes "oh no the poor mexicans can't help but pick strawberries". It subconsciously infantilizes and demoralizes them. It's how the Democrats treated niggers in the 50's back when Democrats were literally sterilizing niggers with typhus and gonorrhea.

These two authors gave a Frontline talk on the book. It's here
. www. youtube.com/watch?v=OBfwlMYu068

If you're interested, look up the idea of 'Barbadoes you' (sic), Cromwells role in this, the red legs of the Caribbean, the account of Richard Ligon.

Well it was, and there is nothing wrong with that. America was founded as an explicitly white nation, and that's what made it great.

Can we salvage the original documentation somehow?