Why don't games ever ask this?

Why don't games ever ask this?

おてんば最高!

As long as you can have short hair it'd only be redundant.

Does this mean I can be a girly boy?

We have more important things to discuss.

Alright anons, which Poke would you poke?

Any game where the player avatar actually matters already has design sliders so you can do it yourself.

It's not redundant if they never give you the option of being a male.

NO

thats from a touhoumon hack isnt it?

Fuck off jew no one asked you what your kind think.

Gender is fluid and we need gender sliders. Pic related.

So you know what this is, faggot?

Shut up nigger I'll post slutmon if I want.

since you're here, can I ask you why forced anonymous isn't enabled?

Bless you Mark, you beautiful fucking jew

We'd lose email fields and other post-field stuff in the process if the board-wide forced user isn't enabled.

Is enabled

nice meem

That's why I asked, it's a good thing because nothing good ever comes from identity-fagging. Just how would you argue that namefagging and tripfagging isn't detrimental to anonymous IBs?

Mark enabled it for a couple days a while ago and it seemed perfect. Don't know why he didn't keep it.

Yes.

Probably, most of those swap the main characters for Maribel and Renko.

thats what i thought

i for some reason thought the op was implying identity politics. but youre just choosing between to girl avatars

He didn't keep it because of an immediate violent backlash from a great many people for a variety of reasons, the most prominent being "tripcodes are handy for between-thread identification of figures that warrant such identification and removing them just so those gosh-darn tripfags can't have them is punishing the board for the acts of a select few" and "you're demoing a feature without telling anybody first you fucking retard".

This is alien to me. So how are they not just tripfags if they need ID to validate their posting?

We've gotten a few well known people coming here. Helps if they only need to confirm one trip.

Because they're somebody that contributes to a project like with Anton & Coolpecker, is somebody like Doug Tennapel visiting us and taking questions, or other such things where ID is helpful to know who's legit on what. If they post elsewhere then they don't use the ID outside of those threads because it's not relevant (most of the time, some keep a persistent name going for whatever reason like Val).

now that's nostalgic and dead

I completely forget such cases exist, it's been forever last I seen one. Still, in the case of developer talk threads, it's possible to link to an official profile somewhere to claim that ID for the thread.

Why does it even matter, do you even see your character ever again after creating him/her in Pokemon?

Because traps are shit and Japan has enough of their shit together to not drink the kool-aid.

Last person I saw saying it was dead was just fishing for an off-schedule thread, devs themselves say things are going pretty decently even if they're still in a constant state of accepting help.

Tripcodes cover for if the guy in question doesn't have or use any form of self-identifying social media.

Read it over again, chromosome hoarder.

I can't help to be amazed how a simple question in a children's game can keep on triggering tumblr this hard.

Fair enough. But let me ask then why does it matter?

Because ever since the SJWs tried taking over the otaku community, they've been campaigning for traps to be called tomboys.
So basically that question would actually mean do you want to be a girl or do you want to be a guy that looks or acts like a girl.

friendly reminder that if you like tomboy girls then you are gay.

So what the fuck even is this? Are the sjws working on a pokemon romhack?

How is this SJW? Tomboys has always been a thing, just because they have boyish tendencies doesn't mean they identify as a boy, it just means they hung around boys a lot.

I want an option for "manly" and "trap" for boys

You can't pick a gender, the game assumes you're female. I guess

Nah, you just have to have good taste for them.

girlish = upperclass, dependent and useless at hard work
boyish = lowerclass, independent and useful at hard work

come at me

true

Try telling that to your dad

thats probably preferable to the products of feminism, unfortunately

gods = GODS

That's because Val is a faggot

In this day and age I'd rather have a girl that acted like a sane and reasonable human. But apparently they were hunted to extinction because even tomboys are shit.

dont do this
its called reverse trap or crossdressing

and by reverse trap i mean a plain trap
brb seppuku

And yet you chose Fate and P4.

All this time I never realized that meme had such a dark origin.

Triggered

Tomboy is at the same level as aromantic, demigender and other stupid tumblr tier shit.

Kill yourself.

The real question is Super Robot or Real Robot?

because most people aren't tranny fags
正しい。

I've seen Scrubs, just not all of Scrubs.

Only watch through season 8. Pretend season 9 doesn't exist, and just don't fucking watch that shit.

Guess i'm gay then, nigga.

(checked)
Atleast you stopped the furfags through, but you are still a kike, but a good kike you are for banning the furfags.

Yes, you are gay. But, probably less gay than the poor bastard who started this thread. He's terminal gay. With some kind of mostly non-invasive treatment, you may probably continue to live a long life with your gay. Unfortunately.

I don't get why you'd go after a girl with a shitty personality. It seems suicidal AND desperate.

I'd like to know too.

how do I buy Holla Forums premium?

He merely said no, he didn't do anything else

Send hotwheels a message on twitter

but I'm here nigga