If you're bored

Crazy liberal Rosy Odonnel is having a breakdown on Twitter. Apparently her daughter is pregnant and doesn't want Rosie anywhere near her expected child. This is a great opportunity to drink some liberal tears! Can Holla Forums put Rosie on suicide watch?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/ftm/comments/33eya9/getting_pregnant_while_on_t/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sick, pathetic shit that we're better than. I feel sorry for the innocent kid. this is exactly the shit we're against and, despite trolling, by and large the evidence proves it.

fuck off back to TMZ, OP

Good for Rosie's daughter and her expected child.
But why is this Holla Forums again? I think Destiny is already fucking up Rosie for her lunatic choices.

If Rosie had any friends they'd tell her to get off of twitter and all forms of social media. Get healthy and rebuild your relationship with your family.

Your a bleeding heart faggot who would be a useless degenerate in dotr, but sage anyway.

And you are a LARPer who wouldn't do shit either way

Well-adjusted people, all of them. Perfectly normal, healthy human psychologies at play here.

Did you miss the part where Rosie decided to sperg out publicly about private bullshit family drama? No one's going to look back on today's events and think that there was anything but self-immolation going on.

TRUMP CURSE
R
U
M
P

C
U
R
S
E

I know this feel. This is a "fuck you" to a borderline personality mother. Must have been hell living with those miserable dykes.

Please kill yourself OP.

Well woman are advised to not be on testosterone for a few months wlbefore getting pregnant. Kid may have hormonally induced gender issues.

Read this reddit discussion about FTMs and pregnancy and try not to rage puke.

google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/ftm/comments/33eya9/getting_pregnant_while_on_t/

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA that fucking image!!!!!!!!
mY SIDES! is that a kamikaza going in for the kill?

Translation: I just found a beta simp to sponsor my thugspawn.

The baby will have hormone problems in the future. It will be even harder when the poor boy hit the puberty.

I consider myself pretty naive and unwise sometimes, and then I see these people with30+ years on me, who've lived their entire lives surrounded by executives and producers and other sharks, airing out private family drama on fucking twitter.
This is why jews, gays, and celebrities shouldn't be allowed to adopt or vote orlive.

What a shitty OP can someone give me a shorr explanatiin qhat OP isbreffering too and what the image is about.

The fat lesbian comedian Rosie O'Donnell had a daughter. The daughter left because she was an abusive mother (a fag? abusive? shocking!). Now the daughter is having a child and the lesbian is being angry on the internet because the daughter refuses to reconcile with her angry lesbian adoptive mother.

Get off this site, go back to kindergarten, grow up, watch Danger 5 and then kill yourself.