4 AM

Losing control?

What video game character have you had a crush on?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Come on over to the 4am cytube. Listen to music, post music, chat, or just simply lurk. Up to you. (Music from 4AM-6AM EST.)
cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater

DID YOU KNOW THAT CLIMATE CHANGE IS RAAAAAAAAAYCIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS?!

Good morning everybody
How was your day/is your morning so far?
Looking forward to anything coming up?

OH SHIT I DIDN'T EVEN SEE THE TIME SHITPOST FUCK DEATH GRIPS HAHA /mu/ MEME

Morning everyone!

I'm having a blast with OoT. Haven't played it since release and forgot just how great it is.

Also had fun watching vids with a friend all night but hes drunk and being a baka!

10th day of drinkaton had to get more vodka-chan yesterday but everything is good.

Anyone drinking tonight?

Morning. Hope your day today is a good one.
Been thinking of running a dnd game for friends, been jotting down some ideas all night.

I don't think I've ever had one

Not me, but you have fun

Maybe. Holla Forums seems to be gaining control, since apparently they got Shillary to hack up something green in a speech or something yesterday.

Tried getting to speech earlier than normal last night since I needed to run some errands this morning. Needless to say, that didn't work and I'm still up on like hour 42 now.

Question for any moonspeakers here: when downloading Japanese language PS1 games, what’s the difference between v1.0 and v1.1 uploads on places like emuparadise?

Hows life yoza?

I'm really craving beer for some reason and I'm really not a beer guy even. Maybe I can get some money this weekend for a few.

I always quite liked Moira from FO3 but maybe that's just because she's LITERALLY the only memorable thing about that game.

You failed me. I should be drinking with you but because you're negging me I'm drinking solo and so are you. Wtf man. Wtf?

Doing just fine, just chillin.

You ever look at your steam friends and think, "what the fuck was I thinking?" this is one of those cases.

Shit
Death

Faggot.

Viconia from Baldur's Gate was my first /vg/ crush. She's a cutie with a redemption story. And I dig big titted dark bitches.

Got into work tonight and found out that they gave me a raise! I haven't talked to a single boss / manager for the last 6 months and didn't ask for it. Totally happy that they appreciate my work since I know they don't do automatic raises.

You want to bounce dnd ideas off eachother? I have my own entire world designed. It's got kind of an interesting story, imo.

Any of the cutie girls from Vampire The Masquerade game are fucking huge crush material. I love emo/goth/scene faggotry chicks though.

I might be a baka but how is that disruptive? Alls I was sayin was you got shit taste in anime cuz you dont watch anything with dudes. Everyone knows you have shit taste.

Oh, and a link to that Holla Forums thing if anyone wants to see it directly. >>>Holla Forums7383749

Just don't watch/read it while eating.

God that was fucking disgusting.

I can't wait to see her cough her way through the debates. Or be so doped up on stuff to suppress it that she ends up loopy.

shieeet zelda prolly da firs, den celes. wut can a nigga say? a nigga gotta thang fo dem blondes fam.

aaayyyy whaddup fam

good shit man takin a trip out to cali nex monf all paid fo already shit gon b good fam

pretty comfy day, slep a lot let da lady handle da shawty n played some gemcraf

I purge my friends list on a somewhat regular basis. Anyone with a name I recognize from mlp/undertale is deleted instantly

I don't post in these threads, but your faggotry leaks out a lot. I just wanted to say that Ritsufag reminds me of Thad. That is all.

We know the secrets of the occult. As Leftycucks squirm with material matters they dont even understand we are harnessing the hidden knowledge of our ancestors to will our destiny.

For 20 years.
Probably the longest one I've had but fuck I feel old now, thanks.

We don't need controllers where we're going.

Where are we going again?

I always have fun with vodka-chan.

If you have it in USA try king fisher cans, real cheap and about $7 alcohol content.

Tomboys the best
BEST
E
S
T

You failed yourself and you are blaming it on me.
You can't handle the bants because you are a weak bitch

Just get worried when you get too drunk is all.

I'm good, managed to not nap tonight like usual which means I'm gonna crash hard after the thread.

Wats up with you?

I still wonder, if Holla Forums memes it hard enough, will she shit herself live on air during the first debate?

I once deluded myself into believing I could have a relationship with a fictional character. My stint with hanako from katawa shoujo just made me realize I can't get much joy for long out of a static character, or anything static really. Which is a real problem considering every video game ever made is finite. Probably why I'm shitposting instead of playing Grandia 2 even though it's a good JRPG

Of all the systems, why did the PS2 port have to be so badly botched? Was it the same in Japan on the system as well, or can Ubisoft be blamed?

yea I only have like 36, none of which I know irl I just checked and thought, who the fuck is that and is that a furry avatar and sure enough I saw it and laughed my ass off then deleted him.

To our always approaching, and unstoppable demise.

How do I gain control? Legit question, feeling more suicidal tonight than I have in a while

Before you leve to joined the cucked forces and die for me and Israel I want to drink you under the table proper.

Can't speak for the ps2 port. I'm playing the directors cut dreamcast port steam release
I enjoy the combat system especially and even the retarded story and characters to some sick extent.

after have my other knee drained of yellowish green liquids with a pretty big syringe I've spent the last few week being really waked out and I think it's due to the steroids that were injected in soon after the liquid was taken out, it was kinda neat since he used ultra sonic on it

/ssft/ has a new board owner though if you want to try that dead board out and I've been playing nothing but ss13 for the last week or so too on the Holla Forums serb

time for a shower I think

Not really, other than meta threads shit up by the same 3 people to rile up hate against the threads to try and get them banned.

Are you at least working user?

Doubt we have it.

Cheap strong stuff here is like steel reserve.

How do I into Soul Caliber? I used to be good at this game a decade ago but I can barely get through arcade mode now

Quite a few. Pics related have been the only serious ones

It's gonna be fun tryna find out. I got a feelin she might keep em guessin if they do a debate or not fam she sleaze hard monica. lyk she gonna try to string em on n try to get Trump to slip up en route to it then agree w/ unfavorable conditions n shit las minute monica.

jus chillin fam, exodus all tuckered out tonight cute af monica

u got ne hobbies monica?

multi button press moves win games and fast characters are easier to play

You know I'm drinking, hitting that hard stuff that Raspberry tea

Damn, sorry to hear user

Been pretty all-right. Work was painfully slow today. In my 6 hours of work, we only had 18 orders. I spent a good portion of my shift just lurking Holla Forums on my phone today. It was pretty nice.

same.

Jesus fucking h christ. I sure don't miss steam. the only reason I haven't uninstalled it is because +250 games in my library.

Surprise raise eh? Fucking nice!

sounds like a good time nigga, have fun in cali, stay away from those crazy-ass bitches tho know i'm sayin? dem rainbow-colored dykes n shiet

A relationship is only as strong as those in it allow it to be. Fight for it! Or else, sorry it didn't work out. You'll find someone else.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
pic related

Sure. All I really have figured out is the bbeg and it's ambitions, though. My current challenge is researching how to make a horror campaign nit become terribly cheesy though

Good taste.

I wish she had a better va, the entire cast was great until she came in…

I can't even get an interview and even if I could I feel ashamed to be seen in public

We can only hope.

Damn thats pretty bad. How often is it that slow?

Have absolute control on my life. Have a job, friends and a great girlfriend.
Still play games in my spare time and I'm saving up for a house.

Are you ready to admit you made mistakes? God forgives if you are willing to forgive yourself. And so are we.

A crush or lust for a character is one thing that I can understand, but to consider yourself in a romantic relationship with a non physical entity that cannot form an independent thought or possibly even entertain the idea you exist. Fiction is a window into another world, not a portal.

Pretty fucking weird day today. Got a call from another lab saying they wanted to interview me. Had to do the call while mildly hung over. Thanks, mimi. Decided now would be a good time to get my car battery replaced but my car has decided to magically start working again so I have no idea what's going on there. Massive storm kicked in and knocked out the internet for an hour. Power went out a few times (once while playing AoE2 online) so I decided to go out to the store. Massive tree in the botanical gardens had fallen onto the road and was being chopped up and taken away.
I don't know if saying rabbit rabbit rabbit on the first of the month was a good idea or a bad one. Seems to have enhanced both the positive and negative effects of my luck.
When I was just a wee lad I had a crush on Selphie from FF8 and then as I got older I switched to Quistis. This was all before I knew what a waifu was. My waifu is from a vn so that doesn't really count

I heard it was a frog in her throat. Like in revelations.

dubs decides what game I will play.

Gonna need more than one with how bullshit work is these. I don't think I'm getting this new job despite getting a second interview AND knowing someone that works there.

It's a hobby. What's wrong with video games?

What are you on about, specifically? That's too broad a general phrase. I have admitted my sins and asked for forgiveness before.

(checked)
DECIDE FOR YOURSELF

The first Grandia game. Tell me if it's good because I don't want to backpedal a series if the old one is feature lacking

one of da newer ones or wut fam? I loved 1 n 2 always meant to go back n play a lil soul blade. Shieet i remember doin urrything in them games n da only reward was da menu screen changin' a bit shieet good times monica

shieeet a long dick bald head nigga lyk myself is like catnip to dem hoez fam. thang is tho I can smack em da fuq up out there n jus tell em they ain't know what it's lyk bein black n shieet n dey cool w/ it so bong bong nigga

oh shit I forgot about quistis yoooo I gotta thang fo secretary type outfits fammo

Wizard 1-3 for SNES

Yeah, someone already made this about it.

Eh, I'm no stranger to story or character's being silly (one of the characters in the game I'm currently playing is a 1920's weeaboo ninja and another's a cat that gets itself drunk to fight, has delusions of being a movie star, and likes to put said weeaboo in his place when he's being too stupid). If a game's solid, it's solid.

Anyhow, I wish Sony could work something out with whoever it is that owns the rights to the series now to maybe get that anniversary edition ported to the PS3's PSN. Seems weird having Grandia and Grandia III on there, but no Grandia II of any form on it.

pic related

Why ashamed to be seen?

If its some kind of looks thing, get a hair cut, eat better, and buy new clothes.

Steam is cancer. Home to underage, or weak low t beta males that play fucking TRASH shooters and can't take a joke. I remember I told some guy to shut his fucking nigger mouth or I'd whip his ass and send him to the cotton fields and he got so fucking triggered and some like 10 year old obviously white kid started defending him and called me a racist and then I called the kid a fat cuck that should ask his mom if he can watch her fuck her nigger boyfriend and it turned out that he actually had a black step dad and I was crying from laughter. Man I miss playing TF2 and Gmod for pissing people off, it was fun

Well aren't you a God damn role model?

You couldn't drink the floor under a table you weak ass bitch.

Thats a shame, it doesn't taste terrible either.
I don't drink much beer anyway but try get a decent one this weekend though.

Vodka mixed tea?

Not even god forgives you being a cuck fam.

What experience with 3DPD do you have?

And I can't even get a single one

Part of it is my looks but it's something else too. I just feel like such a worthless piece of shit I don't even want to be seen or something.

I remembered that, though I've forgotten most of the executions. I thought I'd be able to steamroll this game now that I've gotten all around better at fightan games but ArcSys skill doesn't translate well to this

I liked her voice. She was so relaxing to be around. The gasps got aggravating after a while though, I'll definitely admit that much

HD version of 2 was on sale on 360 so I grabbed that. I also have 5 but I didn't play much since I was so annoyed at all the characters I like being gone

Play Gran Turismo 2 or whatever racing game you have.

If I were a cuck that would be forgivable. There isn't anything that isn't you faggot.
Our constant banter on the discord is less fun when no one is around to hear it

The only people really left on mine are dead people, and I haven't run Steam in over a month. Don't care to run it again.

Normally around this time of night, I head over to /suicide/ to see if faggots are giving shit advice, so I can counter it with my usual information on where you should aim. If in the mouth, aim for the space directly between the ears, and if to the side of the head, straight through, directly above the ear. It's cheaper and a guaranteed painless death if you use a 12 gauge shotgun with a 1oz. slug.

If you think that your video game collection will be given to your friends, you're wrong. Stash that shit somewhere, and send a letter with a key to the storage shed for someone to take it all, if you want anyone to have it, since a suicide note is for fags, and it wouldn't count as a last will and testament anyway.

For maximum FUCK YOU, set your house ablaze first.

Ignorant of your own sins? That's a sin! Perhaps there's been some recent turmoil and perhaps even some mistakes were made and offenses cast unduly recently in your life. Is running away really the best solution to this conflict?

I'll probably just get some watery murican beer. Its what I usually drink anyway.

We gotta shock you out of this thinking. Just go walk around a mall or something a lot. Go sit at a cafe and fuck around on a laptop if you have one.

You need to take steps to get used to being out around people.

It hasn't been this slow for a good seven or eight months now.

Well, if you're here, you don't have total control yet. What's got ya?

true dat true dat nigga

Pissing people off in Gmod was so much damned fun. Steam is the fucking worst thought.

nah, straight tea.

Fuck you and that other fag for laying siege on me when I was trying to inch my territory to the other fag.
My brother of African descent.

I do too. I should get back into Autism Mod just for fucking with kiddies on TTT.

How about a Need For Speed game for extra drifting?

GOD FORGIVES FOR CUCKOLDING YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST STRAIGHT FROM THE FINGERTIPS OF THE SPIC

Nigger what the fuck are you talking about

I held a girls hand once and got a pity hug once. Not great.

The execution is quite easy for the majority, usually one or two directional inputs and 2 out of 3 of the attack buttons. Although soulcalibur has a great practice mode with a move list, so check that out and try to remember the insane combos the devs came up with.

Dubs have spoken. It's time to go fast

says the guy who hasn't yet drank with me in his last weeks

I'm not wrong in thinking that in order to better your self you first have to learn to like your self right?

Fucking with people in tf2 was the best. Had some spray of a girl getting her eyesocket fucked and it never failed to work. fuck the guy who made sprays tell who placed them

Reminder: Ritsu is gay

Explains why I'm in such a rut.

Well shit. If you can land one and a job you better cling to that shit. Even if it makes lose even more faith in humanity you thought possible.

Well that's not happening any time soon.

(You)

Every time I do something like this I just feel like even more of a lonely loser and people give me weird looks.

yea i mean u honestly mah nigga need to b honest w/ yo own self monica. not even so much likin yoself but knowin yo own strengths+weaknesses, stuff u typically excel at n make mistakes at or w/e n shieet that u procastinate at, what yo goals are n all that as well as how u wanna achieve dem n all dat.

nah dat niqqa fierce af fam i gets down for dat nigga family.

Gotta wake up at 3:30am for work.
Shitty times. But it's a good job.

?

…Surely my life didn't trigger you?

For now. Hope i can keep the work.
Agree with you on steam also.

Nah others are somehow a bigger cuck than you at the moment so they would ruin the bants and fun

All I know about 'Merican beer is bud light, don't get that fam.

Straight spirits? good work fam

Been drinking these last 10 days in a row, clearly you are at fault you hockey stick gobbling fagit

Until you realize 3D relationships for what they are (a scam and a trap) you can't be expected to fully appreciate 2D relationships. I respect that you value a partner with their own cognitive abilities, but what really matters is love. 2D or 3D, do you love her?

Yeesh I'd go crazy. Only way I can make it through jobs is slow days.

You are just thinking that people are giving you weird looks. Most people barely pay attention at all to anything other than themselves. They barely notice you.

Ah, I guess I missread your post. I figured you were saying you played video games in a negative sense. Good job having it together user.

Morning.
Playing Deus Ex Director's cut before the new game gets cracked.

My morning is pretty unremarkable so far. I'm going to Fatties Anonymous on Thursday, so that's good.

What does the bible say about him who is without sin? It's a sin, dawg! DAS RITE!

I just fucking talked shit and called people faggots until they got triggered or kicked me. If I recall I stopped fucking with Gmod because I was banned from so many TTT servers.

What are you going to do when your sisters marry Godlike white men and are driven away from the kike lies you call a religion because they explains to them it's stupidity, and you're stuck with some borderline retarded fat ugly spic?

What do you do? I used to be like you. But then I stopped caring. Fuck it I'll probably inherit the house when my mom dies.

I'm thinking once I get back in the groove I'll do alright. Bouncing between Cassandra and Xianghua for a main but I also remember kicking my brother's ass all the time with the two samurai

Don't do that to yourself. A lot of grocery stores let you put together a sampler six pack so go try something new. Try Blue Moon or Shiner Bock or whatever as long as it's not light beer

excuse me for not wantin ta be drunk every day for 3 weeks. finally heres a chances and ya bloew it. ya blew it!

What did I miss? Is there gay circlejerk drama going on? I'm sure the rest of Holla Forums wants to know, post it!

Too bad it's denuvo shit and won't be cracked too soon.

Nigger what?

Theres nothing wrong with light beers. Bud is ok.

When'd the new game come out? They aren't using that annoying shit thats hard to crack are they?

You too, eh?

I'm not liking deus ex "I didn't ask for this" but I guess I didn't pay for it either.

Gameplay seems sort of shallow and the AI is definitely wonky. Stealth also seems pretty finnicky at times.

Yuh. Denuvo or something, but there hasn't been a repack or crack of it for a while.

The other guy was inside my base with a million archer faggots and I had already left with all of my troops to attack you. It was basically my last stand trying to at least do some damage. I swear the three of us attacked all at the same time but everyone attacked a different base.

Quists is a great waifu. Too bad she faded into obscurity before quality figma became more mainstream.

das real nigga hours man fukn sly time fam when u get off u like a 12 hour union nigga or u get off at lyk 1 pm or some shit?

then go to a park fam, but like a nature park not a kid's park dat'll get da cops there quick u b frequentin that shit.

thanks doc

I b meanin to go play da updated shiz. I played it on release n og deus ex is prolly what red pillt a nigga in da firs place but I did like HR even if it wasn't a renaissance of the genre.

two samurai?

I remember kilik bein kinda easy mode but I ended up doin mitsurugi pretty hard man nigga sheath his shit n smak u w/ it luh dat shit fam got my niggas slipping so many times w/ dat monica niggas was shook when I put dat sword away monica

denuvo i think tbh monica ritsus fam

jesus, that's abysmal time. As long as it works for you though. No way I could do that though.

nah, just tea :^)

Well, foodservice is usually pretty steady on most days. But Summer is drawing near its end, and when it becomes full-on winter, or really just after Halloween, things get reaaaal slow most days. Hell, on last halloween we barely had any customers aside from a few old people and these two women taking a group of kids trick or treating and they stopped in for a bite. I can't wait for those cozier, slower, colder days.

Fatties Anonymous?

Takes a while, but it'll get cracked just like tomb raider and nudoom.

Yeah some stupid anti crack shit, but it's been defeated before.

After MGSV I can't go back to this stealth shit. They don't even need to see you to go hostile. If you tranq someone while on alert they just automatically know where you're at.

I've never liked other kinds of beer really. They taste like soap.

Haven't they only cracked one game using that and it took months? Or has something changed?

are you unable to forgive your self for your self?

not if you don't try

pretty straight that mate

no doc, no

When will you finally sperg out in front of your mother then kill yourself?

Food Addicts Anonymous.

New game is shit, be warned.

Everything is a fucking trap you don't need to drop that bomb on me I already know.

That does raise a point though; is somebody who has been a lover scorned more likely to turn to a therapeutic constant incapable of negative things like betrayal or contempt.
I think the truth is that most people like us who spent our free time consuming media are not cut out for extended relationships with people who differ too much or too little.

I enjoy playing Mitsurugi a lot. He has great set up moves and strong juggle combos like he was from a tekken game.

You learn something new every day

Yep. Straight on. I still regret things from a fucking decade ago.

John 1:8 If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
Ya see, not only are you a worthless cuck, you're a shit Christian. Come back to preach when you learn somethin about self-respect and about your own faith. Deus won't Vult until his warriors are ready to fight for Him.

Damn makes me want to work somewhere like that during winter. Sounds comfy as fuck.

I will never sperg out in front of my lovely mother, whom I love with all my life, and is the only reason I don't kill myself, because she is the love of my life.

I'm not going to be spending money to get it, so I won't be too worried.
Still wanna have some single player games to keep myself entertained.

bell's oberon is pretty good but I agree a fair amount of darker microbrews that come out in the states are usually pretty shitty and IPAs just nasty unless I'm high out of my fukkn mind n dat's only if it's a light IPA.

DAS RYT
das ryt das ryt

leas they turnt chloe to a gondola fo ya boi right ch'yea

this nigga get it. niggas need to get on they fear'n n dey tremblin'n

das real family

Eh, I took it when I got it, and while I was trapped by succubus I yearned for freedom. Years later when I met my 2D waifu I finally knew what love was. Stop applying rational formulaic approaches to emotional aspects of life and try to just live. You will be much happier.

I always listen to the soundtrack for that game whenever I'm doing homework or writing or whatever. I never played through the Director's Cut though.
I've never finished the first game either. I always get through Battery Park and into the city and all the branching pathways get to my head and I end up not doing anything

Mitsurugi and Yoshimitsu. We all hated Kilik for his range. We even had a house rule against using him.

I like most kinds, just not light beer. I can't do IPAs for the most part either, I don't really like the strong hoppy flavor

We were kids when we were really into it so we messed around with most characters. Only ones we couldn't git gud with were Astoroth and Ivy

Yeah, I'm just going back to old shit, since all the new shit is awful. Even last gen wasn't THIS bad.

I honestly think we're getting an influx of kiddies

it's been a decade, lay off your self man he's a different person now

keep it in the family

Who you talking about?

What do you mean? Is that a statement? Or a question if I mean my real mom? In which case of course I mean my real mom.

Only if it's your mother, sibling, father, uncle, aunt, grandparents, and cousin fuckers should be hung

I think I hate women and normalfags. Waste of my fucking time. Even getting groped in the dark by three different women didn't give me any thrills.

They haven't cracked any game with denuvo yet, and the main group is dicking around and trying to dodge strikes.

I fucking hate the older stealth systems, it just never feels good. Fucking skyrim had better stealth than deus ex HR.

JUST

Surely you can't have gotten over your Oedipus complex?

Real family doesn't fap to the thought of other family.

Really?

Has anyone got any tips on how to make your CV look good?

It's been happening for a while.

It was my own fault not rushing hard while I had the age advantage. Goths aren't really my strong suit to begin with so it's a shame. What else is a shame is the lack of Quistis figures or art.

HR's stealth was piss easy even without cloak.

Ahh I neva thought of yoshi as a samurai fo whatever reason. lol I remember house rules w/ da fam. but my nycka always managed to molly whop kilik w/ maxi somehow so I ended up playin nightmare n siegfried bein edgy af monica b4 I ended up bein mitsurugi. shieet I miss dat game. I wish my DC would run for more than a hour.

nigga said he regret shit from a long time ago, spider nigga say'n let it go fam it's been a long time u don learned alot in da intervenin years monica n u need to move on fam ain't nuttin u can do about it now monica.

try to keep up niqqa.

DAS REAL FAMILY

nah nah u got me fucked up
das real family

Out of curiosity how many unique posters are usually in these threads?

No I haven't. Learn English or go back wetback.
Jokes on you I don't fap to the thought of her I imagine my gf is her. okay I do fap to the thought of her a lot

prolly about a deez

What did he mean by this?

I'd rather be smokin than drinkin tbh

Come hook a brother up.

I've had a few different ones but I just like light ones. Its simple and refreshing.

Oh well looks like I won't be playing duez es

It's the catch-22 of the crowd. The bigger it gets the more saboteurs come to shitpost and sock puppet, which requires more moderation, which reduces the original fun. So you're left with the choice of either overmoderation or the shitpost-every-worthwhile-thread-off-the-board that killed 4/pol.

It's really never been the same since SRS invaded /new/. The closest it ever was was chon/new/ but it was heavily moderated, thus slow moving.

when was the last time you did something you regret like that then?

I really couldn't with my sister, gingers right turn me off

make it stop

oh

don't get me wrong, we still get plenty of steady/busy days. But when the days are slow, damn they're slow. My co-worker is going around looking for other jobs now, which is a shame, because he's fast as hell at just about everything he does, but he works about 55 hours a week and is totally burned out. I've pretty much resigned myself to this shit hole until I get certified as a PT.

Kilik was cheap as all fuck. I still hate the character to this day. God damn that bow-staff using piece of shit.

they're fucking into you, or at least wanna bone. They very likely weren't scared, but just want an excuse to hang on you, physically. Damn nigga. I mean if that don't float your boat, it just don't though.

Whatever you want it to mean? Feelin guilty about anything?

Used to be mid 40s on a slow night and mid to high 50s on a fast one.

Since the whole shitpost fiasco we lost a chunk of anons though.

All over. I just regret being a sperg. Mostly my time from Junior High.

Were they cute or just regular whores?
Had some disgustingly drunk girl flirting with me at a party some years ago and every time I turned her down she kept coming back.

Two of those women have also offered to let me live with them if I ever need to, and one of them said she's gonna buy me a fuckload of stuff for some reason. You might be onto something, but I still would have rather just gone to some shitty bar and ordered a fuckload of cheap drinks instead of spending shitloads of money to hang around a loud fairground for 5 hours.

what stuff is she gonna buy you?
you got two women offering to be your mummygf

you got nothing to complain about

Everyone is a fag and I will bully them

Beer is barely alcoholic, why would you reduce that even more?

az ryt? I'll do it 2 monica u kno i b on dat mad man status

okay fam u need to see a doc n get looked at n a nigga don't even believe in western medicine tbh monica

firs off u coulda banged one of these chicks. now if u jus wasn't feelin em or w/e iz w/e monica but fo'real u could be lookin at depression or possibly testosterone issues so I'd go get dat looked at family. da booze ain't helpin in dis case family

yea i feel ya man niggaz is triflin but u should still have some urge to bone, even if u don't want to or decide not to it should still be there considering u went out w/ em in da first place monica feel me

i b drinkin dat george washington quarter beer or w/e w/ da oats up inz

What makes you so loyal to this place?

Time to forsake 3dpd and get yourself a waifu user

do you think it's lessened though?

Don't listen to this faggot. This is what you will be if you fall for the waifu meme.

I need to sleep and try to get some things done in the morning and hopefully dream of her. Goodnight thread, do try to have fun with your vidya

No man is without guilt. I know what sins drag me down. I work on improving myself as a human being on a daily basis. I'm not sure what you're getting at.

This shit writes itself.

Ty, user.

Forestry. I understand. What did you used to do?

2:30 usually. Can stay longer if i want to get more work done. And Saturdays are optional.

Works well if you're a loner.
I like time to myself so it gives me a good excuse.

(((BLACK MAN BANNED FOR QUINTS)))

Night peko!

I don't want to get plastered or anything. I just want a small buzz and beer burps. Ask name he knows what I'm talkin bout

DAZ RIT

(checked)

Very nice.

A bunch of plushies and shirts and pillows and shit.

That sounds awful.

I know I have depression, the booze does help. I've lost weight, socialised more, picked up hobbies, but nothing really eases the horrible dull grinding in the back of my skull that reminds me how miserable I am. You understand, don't you, DMX?

If I am gonna find a waifu, I wanna know she's the one. Don't wanna spend my laifu with the wrong waifu.

Whatever spic,
REMINDER THAT TO PRAY IS TO ACCEPT DEFEAT

Me too. I liked it I just stopped caring and got myself fired

SHEEEEIT

We waz George washington?

They wanted the D you fagit.

Name is being a pissy bitch, but thats why you get a decen alco % beer so you get tipsy quicker and can keep it up through the night.

Anywhere between 30 to 60.

Stop smoking you shit kidneys faggot.

What kind of name is DMX? Is he encouraging cough syrup abuse?

Why?
You don't want a cute gf who also looks after you? This is the dream of most people here.

Damn user, like I said, whatever floats your boat, but don't let your cynicism get in the way of a nice gig, especially if it means a free place to sleep And get some action

I just give a damn, to a degree, about my co-workers and this shit hole in general. I hate that I give a damn. I wish I could NOT give a damn, but I do. I don't know how to really explain it other than that. I wish the place would just fucking burn down one day, so I didn't have to give a fuck anymore. I don't know WHY i feel the need to give a fuck about these people or that place, but I do, and wish I didn't.

Sleep tight Peko!

Do you stock shelves or something?

FUCKING NICE DMX

How familiar are you with dream meditation teqhniques? I dream of my waifu every night, even if I don't remember.

I think you know just what I'm getting at. Perhaps you may have reacted incorrectly to a certain intervention amongst people who were just trying tol ook out for you? Well, with backgrounds of shitposting and doing it for lulz obviously.

She told me I'm sad, and she knows I like cute shit. Also, I don't want to be looked after, I kind of just want to sleep all day and not have to face people. The problem is that I HAVE to face people, and have severe sleeping problems.

I'm sure their offer of letting me live with them was just being friendly, too.

spergs

this here is what we call vigorous checking

awww sheeit

I'm glad we understand each other. We don't.

I'm not coming back, Name.

You won't find her, she'll find you!

Just gotta open your heart and start watching a lot more anime and playing a lot more games.

You know I usually pass out in an hour or two of starting drinking right? I've literally not once ever in all the times I've drank "keep it up through the night"

Thats weird but at least you are loyal I guess. Will probably bite you in the ass with more serious jobs in the future. Or in relationships.

aw shit

You're already cucking yourself out of a woman, why cuck yourself out of an IRC?

Why do you want me back?

How about you just back up into your little circlejerk before anyone gets hurt.

Welp i went to my government IT interview today, but i felt like it wanst that good, i impressed them and whatnot, but it wasnt impacting like my others, Im positive, and I want to remain positive, idk why im bummed.

You're a spic cuck that will do anything to please his kike god. I know you better than you know yourself and I hardly know you. That says a lot about yourself huh? Me? Well I am the beast I worship, so that could mean fucking anything.

Shitposting aside I would like to have a civil conversation about your mental illness religion right now, so shitpost now

Jesus fuck did this game really look this bad?

MONICA BEE-O

THROW DIS 1 ON DA QUILT FA'ME

=monica kun==

Don't worry fam I bully the shit out of the losers, THIS is the circle joke, the IRC is like the fighting pits, they're the gladiators, and I'm the lions

Can we please stop bullying reg?

How good is government IT work? Get any good benefits?

Nah, we've tried before. I concluded that there is nothing I can do for you, because your intentions aren't good.

Let's abolish the circlejerk, user!

I start drinking at midday and keep it up till midnight, step up your game cobber.
fam.

Aren't you the one cucking yourself out of a friend with your shit taste instead?

You're our friend aintchya?

It will never go away.

Yeah lets bully name instead!

Of course, it even has like gym memberships and all this other shit, its really nice. think of motherbase.

wut

This thread maybe a criclejerk as well but I do not believe you for a second.

Damn, user. Hope your situation gets better.
Or stays the same if it's comfy enough

No, I work in forestry.

Stop calling me a cobbler!

He is though, just not that one.

living up to your own standards is hard if your standard is you always expect better of your self

pray for me

ey night nycka

i'ma lay some treats on ya fo'real fo'real monica

Are you not my cobber, fam?

AIght guys, I'm off to bed

Sleep tight everybody! Catch you guys on the flipside

I guess that's true as well, you never know unless you ask though

this actually terrifies me to a degree. That my own loyalty will bite me in the ass, especially if I wind up in a shitter of a relationship. Just one more reason for me to avoid getting in one in the first place. I'll be a wizard in 9 years anyway. I've gone this long so far, what's another 9?

oh

oh I thought everyone was banned there, what gives magic man?

The best we can do is ignore them.

Of course!

Are you saying you want to eat me?

Night yoza!

And yeah that bit me in the ass the same way, I'll tell you about it sometime.

Ahaha, my computer renders the game better than what the cut-scene movies look like.

When every last star in the universe stops burning

My intentions were to try and make you notice your stupidity and start respecting yourself. I won't start with ad hominems or any bullshit just please shitpost with me

Everything is free, I have a gf that either loves me a lot, or is too autistic to leave me, and I got about 90 grand in gold, silver, cash, and bullets in a safe. I'm good fam.

Night Yoza.

memes mostly but memes can manifest outta all type a weird shit monica das y ancestor worship n mass graves was so prevalent it was like two planets revolvin around da same shit monica bong bong

main I cain't stop chekkin muh self

I have to admit, it's pretty funny that people will actually join in on that. And to be honest I stopped making threads for now.

Night fam.

No you gay, you are my cob, fam.

Like corn on the cob? Now you are getting phallic with it you freak!

yeah, well i just want to do IT work. My main goal career was actually going to be a developer but, no one wants to hire someone that wants to make a game and agenda with Holla Forumss attentions, and i have pride in that, so ill literally say it in interviews for developers, even Sony santa monica had me through their backround check process before letting me go, it sucks.

I feel that i can never benefit, nore anyone could benefit off our community, its like a curse, once youre here youll never actually be here, in some sense.

Its like we can never get passed the point where, someone can remain anonymous, or at least not be a eceleb about shit, or a developer in my situation, without the nature of things still being there, like anonymity. Id love to finally get some shit in there, but fuck it, it wont work, even when i livestreamed or did the youtube thing YEARS ago, it never worked out.

Yeah I remember that. Granted I never played the directors cut.

Why are all the cat bra images being erased?

What makes you think I don't respect myself? This circlejerk-tier discussion is getting out of hand, if you're serious just message me on steam friend.

Because you're a cuck.

I'm not a cuck.

Maybe you need to stop seeing everything as a dick first.
Get your mind out of the gutter before you start asking your waifu to wear a strap on, chap.

cuck

Denial.

I bet the jews are behind this.

Why restrict yourself on a proprietary platform? :^)

What unholy faggot is deleting cat bra's.
This faggotry isn't allowed even in these threads!

You mod ass faggots are making these threads more gay by deleting these pics you know.

Fuck off mods you god damn retards.

Mods breaking their own rules, who is surprised at this point. inb4 I'm banned for shitting on the mods

Well fine I'm not your cobbler no more!

YOU CANNOT TAKE MY CAT BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanted the last two images as well for my own personal collection. One day I'm going to go lynch Mark myself.

Kill yourself mod faggot

DOES

FOR FREE

Mods are cucks sadly fam.

I'm going to gas Celeste for losing my opportunity for downloading a catbra of best shit slut.

Banned for saving the thread.

May he rest in peace.

shipslut*

I'D LIKE TO HAVE IT ON RECORD THAT REG IS A LYING SPIC FAGGOT, AND HE IS NOT RESPONDING TO ME ON STEAM

FOR FREE

I mean look at this stupid shit ive dealt with, and nothing but shitty communities and self reliance, wheres my chance at a easy break man? Maybe its the 4am talking here, but im in a fork in the road rut, should i continue trying to become a developer or just fuck it off and just get this damn IT government job as my main career.

Mods making the thread better already!

Lets stop the thread from having discussion by shitting it up with more drama! That will make everything better!

Did they lower the bumplock again? Fuck me that had to be for 4 AM right? Mark is a retarded kike faggot.

Wait whoa when did they do that? What is it now 200?

No, they didn't. He bumplocked our thread at 5.

What a fucking loser.

So we've got mark, lime, and celeste who have outed themselves as faggots. Are there even any other mods left to oust themselves?

This is a much better solution than banning.

I HEREBY DECLARE THAT CELESTE IS A GIGANTIC FAGGOT
Yes I am pissed at losing a catbra pic

It was obvious from the start that the entire staff are faggots.

I wouldn't mind them bumplocking the thread at 5am on slower days when it would take 2 or 3 hours otherwise. If they didn't come in and start randomly deleting shit and banning people that is. But no give an inch and a hotpocket will take a mile.

I guess we arent really 4am'ing anymore are we? I guess ill just come back tomorrow or just, get over it.

IT
>banned for rule 8

AT LEAST BE FUCKING CONSISTENT

Sorry user, hope we can actually have a thread tomorrow without the mods fucking it up

What in the actual fuck?

Why can't people make fucking sense anymore?
It's not hard to admin a chan site.

THE ONLY CORRECT DIALOG CHOICE

Trying way too hard to be cool.

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM

Its because only autists have the time to mod crap 24/7. And the kind of people who would be good at it aren't looking for power. The type of person who goes out of their way to mod a shitty Holla Forums board at 5am probably has very little power over their life so this is their one place to have any over something.

It's still shit. Doesn't get any better now that hubs are unlocked.

I'm not complaining.

You better fucking pick it.

Give me shipslut cat bra now fag.

Careful, I got banned for saying that back during the exodus.
Besides, I think celeste was telling you to post anime girls without the catbra getting in the way.

YOU CAN BAN ME BUT YOU CANNOT BAN THE TRUE LOVE KNOWN AS CAT BRA

All ships are pure though.

Should really be given to somebody who would be sane at these times of night. Preferably someone who works nights but can also mod in case things happen. Mods at night are supposed to be chill and experienced about this shit. How did Mark choose such a bad mod for the most important hours, where they would be unsupervised from admin watch. Like what the fuck?

It's still fun.

IS IT TIME?

But I have unlimited connections to vpns to post the pure love known as cat bra's

Its not just one bad mod either. Lime is almost as big a faggot. This guy really took the cake though.

Catbra is love, catbra is life.

I'm not disagreeing. You haven't posted the best one yet.

That's better.

Better?

This nigga gets me.

Only ones remotely pure are the loliboats though.

CELESTE A SHIT

Much better.

Pop into the cytube at 6 eastern to see some Bebop in 720p HD

Literally banned for insulting the mods

Needs more catbra tbh

more for you

I am here to deliver the cat bra which the horrible mod tried to take away

woops pic didn't get added

The mods don't know what darkness the catbra was used to seal away.

Even satan knows the power of catbras.

Nice trips

The gays fear the cat bra, the gay mods try to seal away the power of the cat bra but it backfired.

thanks fam, will drink to that.

This pleases the admiral.

Testu

More pure than the others.

My job is trying to promote me. My girlfriend is practically throwing sex at me. If god exists, and was ever trying to turn me into a normalfag, he's throwing his whole goddamn hand down on this one.

BUT GOD DAMN IT ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT IS SEXY 2D GIRLS, GETTING TRUMP ELECTED AND GRINDING ONE MORE LEVEL IN SHITTY AMERICAN MMOS

HAIL INTERNET, HAIL Holla Forums, HAIL FUCKING 4AM

Postan from beyond the grave. Mods are fags.

Banned for testing your vpn

I hope many people take up the banner of the catbra tomorrow.

webm related is you fam

Sounds like you want to lose control rather than having it.

We will all be catbra soon.

God exists! However turning to him won't make you a normalfag. Can confirm, I'm still neet outcast.

But user, you ARE the normalfag

You need some megumin catbras

That implies lewd megu, and I will not tolerate lewd megu.

Theres nothing lewd about catbras.

Megumin catbra's you say?

She is lewd though, how else would you get a tattoo on your but :^)

Megumin has a butt tattoo?

Post!

Living the dream.

MEGU IS NOT FOR LEWD!

Forget all that other stuff, all I want is you, baby.

POST MEGUMIN TATTOO

You still dating that one chick?

Its stated in the LN when She baths with the MALE MC
So no pic I can find currently

>Shared the same bed with Kazuma
>Baths with Kazuma

I don't recall Megu having a butt tattoo.

Hello

the fuck happened to this thread

Faggot mods.

Ayo

>>>/out/

nice digits

Catbras happened.

This is why male characters are a mistake.

SEE NAME

Its "better" now.

Hol Up

Catbras always happen, will we ever get something different :^)

this is better

Catpantsu?

For you

kek

How about catspats?

Aren't Spats a types of pants

Technically maybe.

dead thread

can you post lewder than that

Does anyone else get turned on by winning?

Yeah.

Who doesn't