This is the future you chose

Well, this is the future of AAA gaming. Low-framerate colorless graphix tech demos that play more like a movie than a game.
I guess devs can't be bothered anymore to come up with creative and fun gameplay, and would rather sell watered down versions of heavy rain.
Its funny because this game is by the same studio that made heavy rain

We didn't chose anything. Normalfags that invaded the hobby and suits do.

You know, one of the main criticisms for Halo around here is that it looks like a Fisher Price toy. So yeah, we did choose it.

Suck it you fags.

Nice projection there OP, don't blame us for your shitty purchase.

I never mentioned anything about buying it, pot-kettle.

>This is the future you chose
This shit doesn't exist without a market. In order for it to be the future that's chosen, it needs to have sold in large quantities to the consumer, aka us.

You are a total faggot, what a shit thread.

What I meant by you chose is that you didn't denounce this stuff and create a strong enough movement to stop it.
Inaction can be as bad as action.

>you didn't denounce this stuff
Oh boy, more projection!

It's not my, or Holla Forums's, job to solve all the issues of the gaming industry, nor is it our capacity. You just brought this shit and now you're pissy so you're blaming us for it.

You are a colossal faggobucket. Shit thread, filtered like all the other garbage here.

Then why do you keep responding like a tushytotalled autist?

uuuuuuh sauce

>>>/nigger/

if i put my penis in there, am i fucking a panda or an ape?

Look, I know some of you are suffering from criplling assburgers, but come the fuck on. Either you don't know he's referencing that one Ron Paul pic or you're looking for reasons to get pissed. If your posting consists of only passive-aggressive sages, please re-evaluate your life.

Anyway, back to thread subject. Yes, these games are utter shit. If you've been playing real video games, these movie-likes are insulting not only to your intelligence but to the concept of video games as a whole. People are paying massive amounts of money for glorified DVD players with facebook integration so they can drop 60 bucks on the flavor-of-the-month walking sim. All past achievements and benchmarks are forgotten and forgone for "epic" stories and better graphics.

The situation is so fucking dire right now. Video games as a concept are de-evolving. It will take decades before this situation recovers.

Actually even normalfags are getting wise to it and calling it "forced walking to mask load times" or pointing out all the "cinematic sequences" in games like tomb raider and uncharted are straight up linear paths with the occasional right or left on the thumbstick.

remember shit goes in waves, they crest and fall. SJW's and indies loved movie games circa dragon age 2 but now they can just leech on other studios and not have to resort to trying the same shit themselves when numale beta cucks do it for free.

there will be a new horrible thing by 2020 user, dont worry it can always get worse and never stays the same.

I don't see how this is funny

Did you know that the LPer in OP video, Adam, identifies himself sexually as a gay horse?

He's a regular here in Holla Forums too (unsurprisingly).
He also purchases dildoes from bad dragon every week, it's where 90% of his patreon money goes to.

Oh and the guy he does LP with identifies himself as a gay albino rat.

I liked watching best friends streams of this pretentious twat's games. It was like watching MST3K, only the jokes weren't as witty.

Get your fucking facts straight faggot

Yes, thats the gist user.

You don't need to press anything, just let the game play itself.