Hey lads I downloaded Dragon Age Origins and Awakening...

Hey lads I downloaded Dragon Age Origins and Awakening. I love this game but I played it like 7 times already and I am bored. Are there any good mods worth checking out?

the mod that lets you skip the fade segment

I like the Fade and the Deep Roads tbqh

oh then more power to you then. In that case I'd have to recommend Forced Deathblows mod and Dragon Age Redesigned. The latter being a graphics overhaul mod. I don't mod the game much but these are the two I use.

yeah I had my eyes on those, I just decided to ask just in case anyone had a better suggestion. In this game all I can really expect is some nifty convenience things and texture changes/graphics updates.

You know EA Origin doesn't have a lot of the fucking DLC that the Ultimate edition promises?

I got it on steam

Leave, and never come back.

Do you have all the DLC?

Like Darkspawn Chronicles and Golems?

How dare someone discuss video games on Holla Forums am I right?

Yup all of them

Skip Golems then. Shit was lame.

Fuck you, shale is awesome

I meant Golems of Amgarrak.

The only useless party member is the dog, and Zevran.

Dog is great, Zevran sucks in combat your right.

Still doesnt stop the fact that you are a faggot and take it in the ass daily from kike companies.
Now seriously, go back to cuckchan or whatever shit hole you crawled out of.

I agree with not giving EA a shit lick of money. But Dragon age 1 was a good game… The ones later though….

Is it though, is it really? How can you justify this statement.

Have you tried No Man's Sky? You might be partial to it given that you have shit taste and enjoy boring things.

I agree user, Dragon age origins was a decent game with a good story and characters, Awakening less so but still good. However Dragon Age 2 and Inquisition were complete trash, but Holla Forums has already covered them both to death.

The lore and characters are some. Characters arent the shitfest faggots they are now and the lore isnt in such a messy state too.

Gameplay-wise it was quite tactical which reminiscents some of the old crpgs. It wasnt the best but it was great, also being able to adjust party ai so they dont fuck up is pretty nice.

Fuck current bioware.

B-b-but user, the ending to Cisquisition implies that there is still so much we don't know about the deepest lore! We need to gib them sum moar shekelz so we can continue seeing our lesbian headcanonz given vidya form!!1