CHARLOTTESVILLE SUSPECT WON'T FACE TERROR CHARGE

>archive.is/xiGqy

A tiny glimmer of hope in this fuckfest CIA op. Unfortunately most people still believe the fatass Heather was killed by the car's impact when we have proof she was not directly in the impact and suffered a heart attack from being an overweight smoker tub of pudding. Either way, if this kid gets acquitted, expect riots.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Event_data_recorder#Use_as_evidence_in_courts
huffing
archive.is/b9rXR
cnn.com/2017/08/14/us/charlottesville-white-nationalist-protests-violence/index.html
archive.is/AOFY7
ipsos.com/sites/default/files/2017-03/Ipsos_IIS_NAAccessPanelsRecruitment_.pdf
greenbookblog.org/2012/03/06/access-panel-recruitment-the-real-dirty-secret-2/
cvillepedia.org/mediawiki/index.php/Charles_L._Weber,_Jr.
s3.amazonaws.com/cville/cm/mutlimedia/20130925-Weber-interview.pdf
clweberlaw.com/
vdh.virginia.gov/medical-examiner/information-for-family-and-friends/faqs/
aclu.org/sites/default/files/assets/tor_stinks.pdf
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/require-dual-citizen-representatives-renounce-citizenship-another-country-condition-public-service
therightstuff.biz/2015/09/02/race-and-iq-genes-that-predict-racial-intelligence-differences/
prospect.org/article/consequences-single-motherhood
blogs.discovermagazine.com/crux/2013/07/23/how-adding-iodine-to-salt-boosted-americans-iq/
thegrio.com/2017/09/17/student-tries-to-get-undocumented-girl-deported-he-gets-expelled-instead/
facebook.com/unicornriot.ninja/videos/524069034593989/
archive.fo/7iRp5).
youtube.com/watch?v=Jp6GP0ZyB4U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Sanhedrin
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I might get salt poisoning from all this. Twitter meltdown when?

Rest of the article

Kike or not, it's going to be interesting seeing the leftists and kikes kvetch about
and how they'll claim that this is another example of white supremacy within the jewdicial system or some shit.

The fat ass died from a fucking heart attack too. This is gonna be too great.

zimzam 2.0

I can't wait until the kvetching.

if this isn't over and him free right off, everyone involved needs added to the same list as the judges/lawyers for the couple who went to prison for yelling at niggers and that /k/ namefag
btw, anyone know what happened to our civil rights intimidator, the guy with the gorilla mask, banana, and rope?

Second-degree murder is too high of a charge. I'd like to see them try to prove it, especially with antifa chimping out in the streets giving a perfectly good reason to be emotionally distressed (and attacking his car).

I can only hope.

I'd like to see the prosecutor over-charge and then watch him walk with a not guilty on all counts.

source is shit

Many angles. He'll walk cause of the work done by anons here. We can expect at least a mild chimpening

We'd all die of sodium overdose.

Meanwhile, in Illinois, a nigger stabbing a white man multiple times in the head and torso is "involuntary manslaughter".

I think all of you retards are missing the point.
The big news here is
DOMESTIC TERRORISM IS NOT A CRIME IN ANY SENSE

what are you getting at?

Why would he be charged with terrorism in the first place

I think we're all just waiting for Fields' attorney to get the medical examiner on the witness stand in front of the whale's family and make him testify the definition of "morbid obesity" and how when someone morbid dies of natural causes it cannot be blamed on another. That her heart attack would not have happened had she not been a landwhale.

Hes a fed trying to rick us into doning something.

When muh terrorism was a thing, it was thought that he will plead down his laundry list of charges to one single count of involuntary manslaughter.
Now he may be justly acquitted.

(checked)
No I think he's making a valid point many people are glossing over: terrorism is a crime in the USA with no codified punishments.

He might get charged with something, but it'd be the most hilarious fucking thing if he walked

Pretty much fucking this

It better be live.

I want him to walk so badly, the opportunity for radicalization and escalation will be enhanced so much.

He'll walk with all charges dropped.

Well done you fucking wizard

Well done indeed. One hambeast down, many will fall after all charges are dropped.

THE LANDWHALE WAS NOT STRUCK BY A CAR AND IT WAS PROVED RIGHT FUCKING HERE
this is fantastic news.
this will generate

I highly doubt that'll happen. He shouldn't get murder, and probably not even manslaughter, though. Whatever happens to him, it'll surely be less than our enemies would like.

Checked, dropped charges incoming.

FUCKING WEW

HahahahahahHahahahahahHahahHahabHahahaAHAHAHhahahahHahahahahAahahAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHahahahaHahahAaAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Blessed thread.

Why does the circled man suddenly spawn a hat on his head in between pictures?

I want to believe.

So what? All the "terrorism" acts that might be performed are other sort of crimes.

So what? Anything that could be called terrorism is still some other sort of crime. Murder is still a crime, even if "terrorism" isn't. If you think you've found some sort of loophole, you're wrong.

glorious dubs lads.

James Fields did literally nothing wrong.

The chimpening of a lifetime, is upon us

every day is a gift

Could easily see prosecutors overcharging to induce a chimpout.

With all the white nationalist activists being arrested these groups running these events seriously need to get everybody setup with bodycams. Like one in two people at events need to be wearing bodycams and they need a paralegal group to send the recording of these bodycams to. Don't send fucking bodycam footage to police until after an attorney has poured over it.

When it comes down to your word vs theirs it's not going to end well for any white nationalist. There need to be recordings of everything and from multiple angles preferably high quality.

The prosecutor is in a fucked up spot. If you charge what the mob wants fields goes free. If you undercharge they think you're in on it and going easy on him.

2nd degree murder is going to be a hard sell. He might have got 2nd degree manslaughter, but I think this is going the way of zimzam.

It will be impossible to explain that it didn't meet the legal criteria for the charge; morons are going to make murals and collages for this bitch and use her as a proof case of institutional nazi sympathy.

and when the good goyim retards in the workings of the system realize that the left will attack them for just doing their jobs, then the boot comes down on the left.

I admittedly didn't pay as much attention to the Charlottesville followup threads as I should have; did we confirm if this guy was a plant or not?

If he gets acquitted we can say the CIA sprung "their man" out of a death sentence.

DANCE BREAD

LET IT COME TO PASS

sekrit police and intelligence agencies?

magic 8ball say 'ask again later'

Hmph.

You fucker.

kek

well if you insist.

There will be no way to talk lefties down and they will salt the earth.

KEK

That may be the (((goal))). Mother of all chimp outs when he walks. Either at trial or on appeal, defendant will eventually walk.

Then it becomes important that if becomes inevitable, we are able to channel their angry mob back at them

"Hands up, don't shoot" V2 inbound.

WHALE LIVES MATTER!

Checked

What did he mean by this?

It hurts them far more if antifa and the like chimp out though. The entire point behind Cville at least from the governor's view was to push Unite the Right into antifa and have them shoot, since open carry of a handgun is legal in Virginia. That didn't happen, so this is all they have.
They could go carte blance crackdown over chimpouts, but public opinion would be against antifa since their the ones that would be doing it. They backed themselves in a corner.

I wonder if his insurance company covered his car

Checked mein dude

Remember the 10% threshold lads.
We're at 9%.

Fields will walk free
We'll get another Ferguson tier chimpout
Leftists will screech autistically about Nazis

It's gonna be so fucking great.

What was this in reference to again?

It can only be a complete and total victory if Christoper Cantwell also walks free.

Which is why that scenario is likely.

i think it was in reference to what percent of the population needed to believe in something in order for it to start becoming mainstreamā€¦ or maybe it was start a revolutionā€¦ i dont fucking remember

It takes 10% to potentially cause a big swing in public opinion. 9% essentially think the altright dindu nuffin

Like that would even matter, WN don't even do anything, just defend themselves and still they get villinized by everyone simply for wanting to protect themselves from harm. Body cams won't chnage anything because like all the other videos of psychotic liberals and niggers killing and hurting innocent people, the kike media will never let it air

WEWWWW

Once 10% of a population believes a fringe idea it explodes and becomes mainstream. 9% of the people polled agreed with white nationalism.

Story on the superhero origin pic you got there?

It was self defence!

Convenient for the prosecution that they can spin it that way considering they would never ever succeed in convicting Fields on terrorism if such a charge existed. I'm expecting the cucks in Congress to use this moment (of what is obviously not a terrorist act) to push for legislation treating crimes the court system considers to be terrorism more harshly, just like hate crime laws. And like hate crimes, expect the only cases where it's actually prosecuted to be where the defendant is both white and right of center.

I'm not talking about media. I'm talking about for when white nationalists inevitably get arrested.

Fucking boomers.

Andd more than that, saw numbers recently showing some 30% polled agreed that the US should maintain its historic White character.
2020 census is going to be like putting gas on a wildfire.

Checked em

they're ded m8

From what I've heard, was from beginning of the year. Kid was found in the car, parents had OD'd on heroin. Ohio.

Holy shit, how have I not seen this yet?

nice dub dubz

has anyone heard about this
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Event_data_recorder#Use_as_evidence_in_courts

the EDR of the vehicle needs to be inspected as evidence, surely that info would be important to the case.

Arrested for doing what? Unlike BLM and liberal fags they actually don't do anything, they don't block streets, they don't burn down cities, they don't gang up and attack innocent people on the streets for no reason

Yes. It's how insurance companies can prove speed direction acceleration whether the brake lights had been depressed whether he was belted in , the various impact forces etc

do "WN"s it always seems like a dickie shill when they use the term here spread 14 words and the like? Or do they use the term for PR?

They expect one of us in the wreckage

do u know if the EDR has been mentioned in the press releases or w/e ?

what about the "but for his actionsā€¦" clause? they'll say he is directly responsible for the situation that caused her death. i mean, i hope he walks, but that sounds like a realistic tactic to me. after writing this, it sounds like a low degree of manslaughter at most.

As far as I know no public mention has been made. Current investigation blah blah blah

Didn't mean to sage. Posting related Moonman to atone for my blunder

Hah, found it. Fucking (((Huff Po))):

>huffing tonpost.com/entry/reuters-poll-white-supremacist-views_us_59bc155fe4b02da0e141b3c8
>archive.is/b9rXR

That's a very healthy sample size, relative to most political polling.

>While the vast majority of Americans polled expressed support for racial equality when asked in so many words ā€• 70 percent strongly agreed that ā€œall races are equal,ā€ and 89 percent agreed that all races should be treated equally ā€• peopleā€™s responses got murkier when it came to expressing their viewpoints on particular issues related to race and extremism.

>For instance, while only 8 percent of respondents said they supported white nationalism as a group or movement, a far larger percentage said they supported viewpoints widely held by white supremacist groups: 31 percent of Americans polled strongly or somewhat agreed that ā€œAmerica must protect and preserve its White European heritage,ā€ and 39 percent agreed that ā€œwhite people are currently under attack in this country.ā€
40% "Whites are under attack in the US today"
30% "America must protect and preserve its White European heritage

>When it comes to the debate about removing Confederate monuments, for instance, most Americans polled (57 percent) said they think the statues should remain in public spaces, and less than one-third (26 percent) said they think they should be removed.

>Touching on recent heated debates surrounding free speech versus hate speech, the poll found a majority of Americans (59 percent) agreed with the statement that ā€œā€˜political correctnessā€™ threatens our liberty as Americans to speak our minds,ā€ a view often touted by conservative leaders ā€• including President Donald Trump.

>Even support for interracial marriage ā€• 50 years after the landmark Supreme Court decision Loving v. Virginia ā€• isnā€™t as widespread as one might think: Around 1 in 6 Americans, or 16 percent, strongly or somewhat agreed that ā€œmarriage should only be allowed between people of the same race,ā€ while 65 percent of Americans disagreed.
What a surprise.

Yup, that's how Kurt Eichenwald got the twitter shitposter arrested. Unfortunately he's likely going to get convicted of manslaughter but the left will still riot at the reduced charge, so here's hopes to that.

speaking of this does anyone passing through have the video explicitly showing that it never made contact with her?

It's a reference to some bullshit social science study. It doesn't apply in real-world conditions because it discounts the possibility of fanatic opposition, it assumes the remaining 90% are all apathetic.

pic seems to reinforce what i was thinking

i think the only way they won't riot is if Fields is executed for wrong-think

And that's somewhat different contextually - it wasn't an accident that the nigger ran, but all evidence suggests it was an accident to crash the car.

Impossible, because the same clause applies to her and the rest of the people in the street - and unlike them, HE was actually following the law! They were illegally marching down an urban thoroughfare, and attacked the vehicle in question immediately before the - keyword - accident.

If not for their actions of violating the law, it wouldn't have happened.

100% self defense. He walks

hail kuk, thanks for checking. current year, current investigation. one would hope the fact he braked the vehicle before entering the crowd would at least be a speedbump in the prosecution's argument.

they would say 'lol evil hwhitey was just pausing to better target dem dindu victims' or w/e but i think the presence of the car near the crowd provoked the mob to attack even before anyone has been pushed by the vehicle.

if the libkukz did crowd behind the car then that would have blocked his exit, and being that the crowd was thick he could not see the other cars parked in the road (who's cars lol). rly makes me wonder if when he 'panic'd' he frogot to shift gear into reverse.

rly rustles my rasins.. and what about the black'd box on the chopper, did it just burn up in the oven of petrol?

i agree with you 100%, but i think fee-fees will get in the way of the jury and they won't walk it back that one extra step

Oh, and if anyone with any connection to the case is reading, reminder: The driver of the magenta minivan was IN FRONT OF her vehicle at the time of the accident, she was spotted on-cam in the driver's seat, sitting at the intersection, 5 minutes before the accident, and during the accident she was sighted splayed over the hood of that vehicle, in the same spot.

Why was it sitting there?
If not for that vehicle sitting there, all indications suggest the other vehicle could have moved onward, and etc etc etc.

Christ, you'd have to be a complete fucking idiot to blow this case, especially if they try to push for murder.

Dubs confirm

What the fuck? Did they mean for him to look like Hitler?

Checked for EXCEEEEEEDINGLY doubtful. Possible, but doubtful - and if so, failure on behalf of the lawyer during jury selection.
This shit'll be OJ-tier if the jury cucks out, because there's basically nothing to suggest this kid did any wrong whatsoever, and absolutely everything - literal mountains of evidence - to suggest the people in the road were knowingly breaking the law, and violently attacking people.

Yeah, probably.

checked for your logic, and i hope you're right. i guess we'll have to wait & see

Hopefully this will be like the ZimZam case and we can shit post the lawyers again.

just a comparison, all depends on where the pressure is applied. Cops and gov employees are a protected class and convicts are automatically badguys. Wimminz are a protected class, and nadsees are bad guys
dog bless

chegged, martyr for the cause

too small for blackbox, someone will have recording if they broadcasted anything. Doubt it.

naive

I called carolyn Geller w/ Virginia staties and she gushed info to me. About how dedicated and experienced the pilots were , about how it went down seven miles south of the protest. How it was a bell 407g purchased new in 2010 and how it has a full ground mechanic crew. I said I wanted to make an online memorial for the fallen officers and she lapped it up

Don't sweat it bro.

Bingo. I'd like to know what's going on in the case, however - they've been very tight lipped about things.
The last I had heard, he hadn't made a plea and I've yet to hear who is going to represent him - there must be a fucking pile of high-grade lawyers climbing over themselves for this shit, because this is going to be a big case.

What would bring down a 407g?
Bird strike?
.50?
.338?
Did antifa shoot the heli down?

That said, this kind of shit is worrisome:
>cnn.com/2017/08/14/us/charlottesville-white-nationalist-protests-violence/index.html
>archive.is/AOFY7

We should be digging on this fucker.

wew lads

wow ur quiet the P.I. wonder if kuk on high crashed the chopper JUST to rekt the day even more. some volks say bad luck comes in threes (3), first the commie riot setup, then the car rekt, then the chopper failing.

i remember mapping out the routers near the crash intersection and wonder where james was trying to drive to before he encountered the commies. did he have a smartphone/gps with him? was it operating?

without sat nav he may have become lost, he was from out of town. ofc this could all be a cia nig plot but regardless there are many variables in the scenario.

Think it may have been because they had to poll that many people to get numbers they wanted i.e. dropping it below 10%?

Hmmmmm.

i had a feeling 33 was coming up, mazionik dubz.

>Implying this isnt what (((they))) wanted all along
>You get ta heah about dose doity nadsis on the (((news))) some moah

He has spoken.

I checked the article about them in Ohio, they didn't die.

couldn't find the aerial photo of her standing on the sidewalk

Checked for, eh, could be. Then again, could also be.

Panels and Recruitmentā€), partner online panel sources, and ā€œriverā€ sampling (see link below for more info on the
Ipsos ā€œAmpario Overviewā€ sample method) and does not rely on a population frame in the traditional sense.
procedures such as raking-ratio adjustments.

>ipsos.com/sites/default/files/2017-03/Ipsos_IIS_NAAccessPanelsRecruitment_.pdf

>greenbookblog.org/2012/03/06/access-panel-recruitment-the-real-dirty-secret-2/

This is an interesting angle on media-based manipulation that we should investigate with greater depth.

Survived eh? Sloppy.

nah
basically anything else, helicopters suck and the pilot was old well, close to retirement yet relatively low time. Since the other guy was a higher-up, I assume they just were retards and flew into terrain or something.
t. guy with completely uninformed opinion

antifa can't shoot

thank you, user
these are exactly what i needed.

Get those images to Weber any you can

Uhā€¦ Are you alright?

>cvillepedia.org/mediawiki/index.php/Charles_L._Weber,_Jr.
This site has some interesting content as regards this Weber guy.

First of all my education. I have a Bachelors of Science degree from UVA in 1968, I majored in Chemistry.
Iā€™m also a graduate of the Navy Test Pilot School which is substantial post-graduate studies in Aeronautical Engineering.
I have a Master of Science degree in Systems Management and I have a law degree from the University of Virginia.
Specific experiencesā€¦ first and foremost would be executive experience.

Throughout my Navy career I was blessed with three commands, one of which was deemed a major command, where I had a budget that probably exceeded that of the City of Charlottesville. I had a workforce of about 4,500 people.
I was responsible obviously for the safety of everyone, facilities management, and we dealt with racial and gender issues throughout my tour there. You would think with a military command weā€™d be dealing with military issues, but we had a situation where the Mayor wanted to annex the base over the objections of the county. I had to deal with that. We had unionization issues where unions were trying to come in and unionize part of the civilian workforce that was maintaining the airplanes. And obviously just standard military and civilian relations throughout the whole thing. Throughout all that I had readiness and performance goals that I had to meet.

>s3.amazonaws.com/cville/cm/mutlimedia/20130925-Weber-interview.pdf

By images I meant the 1st image
Fuck me hanging myself now

That doesn't help either. What does the "to Weber any you can" part mean?

i think user means get them to Fields' lawyer

It means see to it that this fucker Charles "Buddy" Weber gets any and all evidence we compile regarding this case.

JAMES FIELD'S ATTORNEY'S CONTACT INFO:
clweberlaw.com/

Kek really is back. Praise Kek!

ā€¦ Any lawfags out there: Is it legal for us to contact him and see if he would accept assistance in terms of evidentiary acquisition?

He's only one man, and he's old as shit - he could undoubtedly use the help of some 'internet people' to back up his pursuit of informationā€¦ And it'd be funny as shit if we got the guy to at some point during the whole thing make mention of Holla Forums's assistanceā€¦ Again, assuming such is even legal.

More right wing induced heart attacks and seizures take the country due to the surprise.

I was genuinely surprised to see how this played out. Nobody was playing into the baiting CNN reporter's game. Really goes to show how much they got their heads stuck up their collective asses.

Also:
Why has no information surfaced as regards an autopsy of Heather Heyer?
Isn't that public information that the coroner's office would have to release if contacted?

Sounds like he was in on it, along with all the CIA and FBI on the scene. Reminder: Antifa are useful idiots, George Soros is the leader.

This is interesting:
>vdh.virginia.gov/medical-examiner/information-for-family-and-friends/faqs/
So, basically, Heyer's mother can just say 'nah, nobody gets to find out how she died', or even 'nah, no autopsy, fuck it', and that's that? The fuck?

Oh, wait, no - its on the local law enforcement and/or Field's attorney, in that case it seems:

So why don't we know about it yet?

Yet another example of how the Irish are saving Western Civilization.

either the commonwealth's police/attorney are keeping a tight lip or
if she died of a heart attack, that's natural causes

We already know she died of a heart attack AND wasn't hit by the carā€¦ What more is needed?

I hope this is exactly what they say. Then it's not 2nd degree murder and he walks.

Weber the appointed attorney for fields

But the full quote is:
Police I can understand, but why the attorney? Think if I call him up he'll tell me?

He offers free consultations, so its not like his time is golden.

That's just it user - you don't.
You have her retarded mother saying some shit, and you're taking it to heart, while the video is variable - I just saw a shot where it looks like her fat ass was past the fucking truck when the Challenger came through, yet other video puts her on the ground back near the stop sign - how'd she get there? In any case, I don't care about this second-hand bullshit - I want to hear what the coroner's office is going with as the official cause of death.

Checked
Welcome back mighty Kek

if it's important enough to you to call him, user, the worst he could do is tell you no

Nothing more is needed. That's not second degree murder.
Even if "his actions caused it," that's not what he's on trial for. He's on trial for murder. They can't go back and try to charge him with manslaughter after he's found innocent of 2nd degree murder. Double jeopardy.
What can happen is a civil suit. Kinda like how OJ was found not guilty and the (((Goldmans))) won the civil case against OJ and he went bankrupt.
This is probably going to happen to Fields. But the kid doesn't own anything but a totaled Challenger. So I really don't know what they will get out of that.

Shareblue, stop trying to discredit us with bad optics. We all saw the leaks.

Shove some long single tube optics up your ass, faggot. A telescope is probably your size.

Hang yourself kike
Daily reminder cianiggers glow in the dark and it is righteous to hit them with your car. Or truck. Or whatever

Its not just important to me, user, its important in general. This case is going to be big, and we should definitely be on the lookout for mishandling and purposeful fuckery.

This attorney is some old fogey military guy - he doesn't know shit about the internet I wager, and any young people in his office may well be compromised.

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW I HATE NIGGERS, KIKES, SPICS, AND SLANTS. 1488

Every fucking time

very good point, user. the brainwashing is strong these days. hopefully weber understands the big picture and is willing to receive help from outside sources

Checked. Wait till morning to call the guy at least you autist ;^)

Checked for we'll find out tomorrow - if I don't have the balls to do it, I'll hound you autistic bastards until someone does it. Gotta record for points though, otherwise its like saying your a girl and not posting tits.

if you chicken out, post back ITT and let other anons know it still needs done. might also be helpful to tag relevant posts so they know wtf you're talking about

We saw the leaks. We know you post Nazi memes for bad optics, Shareblue. You have to go back to reddit.

Ok, this motherfucker is FBI.

I'll call the guy you pussies
Post relevant info to relay and I'll gather the appropriate media files

lol
faggot

Find out if he's interested first, and make sure you record it or it doesn't mean shit.

This was a great watch, can't believe CNN ran with it. It completely destroyed their pet golem and made the (((masters))) realize that they can't get away with their far left violence, especially in the digital age.

Too many eyes, too many cameras, too much social media. You can't have a (((revolution))) if the population won't believe the (((lies))).

Lies lead us to war, truth leads us to peace.

Nice try, NSA. We all saw your presentation on how much TOR fucks up your data collection.

When David Brock hires people, he's not sending his best.

Fag.

Oh yeah, completely forgot
surprise, more than half of the TOR nodes are unironically run by the CIA, and TOR itself is made by kikes
Is a new one liner shills like to use.

He's all over the place tonight it seems.

They switched drivers and antifa shot down the copper. This whole event was planned out for months.

You deviant little onion nigger, do you really think we are just going to sit here and listen to your tiresome glow-in-the-dark bullshit?

Holla Forums, please observe the quality of intellect exhibited by these "Nazis." Obvious low-intelligence Shareblue liberal is obvious.

Last time I checked they ran 7 exit nodes (less than 1%) and you're too stupid to know that even with an exit node it takes large amounts of manual inputs and computing power over months to even guess at the fact that you are visiting a certain site, to say nothing of figuring out what you post there.

Daily reminder: every time you get spanked in this contest of wits, another normie downloads TOR.

Not even the same IP, Shareblue.

for lawyer info, see:

for data relevant to the case, see:

i think i tagged them all

oh dog

Holy fuck you're dumb as bricks.

Much appreciated
I'll try to get something before noon ish tomorrow.

Come at me, NSA. Oh wait, you can't, because I'm using TOR. Keep shilling, though, I know how much you hate TOR:

aclu.org/sites/default/files/assets/tor_stinks.pdf

It's a "major threat" to your spying. (btw, your girlfriend fucks niggers while you're away from home)

How many of you faggots does it take in one room to string together a coherent argument? Do you need help with HR, I know some good consultants?

checked. godspeed user

i'm 32, have been a reader of AmRen and vDare since I was 16, read the bell curve during my early college years, and basically am the proto-typical 'alt right' guy.. and I've supported Richard Spencer since around 2015-2016. I still think he is putting for the the image - educated, fit, articulate, middle/upper middle class - that needs supplant the former images associated with our movement. But man, the way he is dealing with this, the self delusion and denial. A sense of complacency with being the 'it guy' for the media and an inadequate response to their using him as an icon of "why" this deserves to be legislated againstā€¦

Richard Spencer, your, and by extension our, brand is riding on this. An argument can be made that you ushered the desecration of dozens more Confederate Monuments in the past 2 months than would have happened otherwise in another 2 years. I have not seen the appropriate contrition (to US, not them) in your social media dealings since this disaster. I really can't have faith in you if you continue to act like this.

Richard Spencer has been called an FBI agent by several reliable sources. This guy's past makes no sense, raised by liberals, showed no initiative, then suddenly comes out of nowhere as leader of the movement, throwing Roman salutes to make Trump look bad in the middle of the election.

This is all a setup for a large chimpining.

Under law, even if she died from a heart attack, if found guilty, he is responsible for her death.

You aren't very good at this.

* putting forth
* that needs to supplant
* argument can be made that you ushered in
typo fixes

I really don't believe any of this. Beyond the evidence, my gut tells me that he (and Peinovich, for that matter) are sincere and have put their reputations on the line for a cause they believe in. I support them and want to see their success, but Spencer's response to this has been pathetically inadequate and he's smart enough to realize why.

We all know he will walk. Why? Because they wouldn't chimp out if they convicted him. BLM and the D's thrive on chimp outs, its the only way they can get votes. The verdict will come right before the 2018 midterms.

Believe it or not shill he's known fbinigger
He's a fed. A narc. A rat

Felony murder.

Daily reminder, your low-effort shilling makes it 10x easier to convince people. This might work on halfchan, but the users here are just too smart to fall for semi-literate apes pretending to prove a point.

Why is Spencer throwing Roman salutes in the middle of the election, getting all over the news? He's either trying to sabotage Trump, or he's too stupid to know to keep that behind closed doors during an election. Neither speaks well of him.

CHIMPINING
H
I
M
P
I
N
I
N
G

IMMINENT
M
M
I
N
E
N
T

Find me another person intelligently advocating European ethnonationalism and pride. You can't. Whoever steps into this role is going to stumble and is going to be attacked to the point of familial ruin. Spencer has taken those slings and arrows, and has cut through the fog to get to the point. So long as he continues I will continue to support him.

WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU WHEN THE SEQUEL TO THE Z TRIAL WAS CONFIRMED?

Richard is a bit too hardcore for most though.

Give me his funding and his mysterious, out of fucking nowhere support, and I'll do it right now, faggot.

In orbit, vainly searching for my sides.

lol

Because it's not an important point to make. You can get the same policy outcome by advocating immigration restrictions without limiting yourself to 2% of the electorate. It indicates a buffoon unfamiliar with basic persuasion, or an FBI agent trying to make us look bad.

That's simply wrong. Most of the difference in outcomes is due to poor nutrition, poor culture, and destruction of black families. Blacks are maybe 5-10% less intelligent (far less important than your iodine intake) when you adjust for those.

Right here where I was supposed to be , manipulating the fabric of reality
ZIM ZAM 2.2 THIS ONE IS FOR YOU

Kill yourself nigger lover

Their IQ is one standard deviation behind whites in Western countries you incorrigible cuck, in Africa their IQs are drastically lower.

We have enough to turn into Brazil if we only dog whistle about "immigration restriction." Enough is enough, it's time for a non-cuck to talk about it directly. I don't care who it is who does so. Richard Spencer, by virtue of education and breeding if nothing else, is a better spokesman for this credo than anyone who has advocated it for the past 50 years.

Richard is pretty intense, while he's no Zyklon Ben, I can see him taking that turn someday.

IF SHE DID NOT GET HIT
YOU MUST AQUIT

2nd

0000000 tor poster, you're the shill. Brag to your discord buddies while you go to sleep knowing we saw right through you

They're not trying him for negligent homicide or manslaughter. They are charging him with murder. Her having a heart attack is not murder. He will walk away scot-free on second degree murder charges.
The prosecution should have waited until all this came out and thy could have had themselves a nice guilty manslaughter verdict, but they are retarded and wanted him to be a terrorist. And a prosecutor is going to be buried and he will probably never work as a prosecutor again because of this.

Checked.
Of course he will walk

(6) posts shilling for a kike mingling fed informant and you're calling me a shill? That's absurd.
Richard Spencer will get raped to death with a baseball bat when this is all over. Mark these words shill

There is no mystery to this one. Even in the ZimZam case, you had no idea what would happen until they acquitted him.
Anyone who is looking at this objectively can see plainly he is not going to serve any time for Heather Heiffer's heart attack.
What's going to be funny, as always, is realizing how unaware libfaggots are. How they will fail to actually pay any attention to the case or the trial or the testimony and then chimp out because of their lack of a basic understanding of laws.
That's pretty much how every high profile trial goes with liberal faggots.

Advocating race war now gas the kikes deep fry the nigglets is fine and all when your user but muh pr really does matter when your in meat space. You are absolutely correct that there are very palatable normie friendly ways to advocate for white people and to push at least purple pills on the masses and any public facing representatives for our ideologies do far more harm to us than good if they become the cartoon villain the media jews love to point at and hold up as example.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/require-dual-citizen-representatives-renounce-citizenship-another-country-condition-public-service

Without wanting to suck the cock of the "based" nigger this guy did a decent job of not letting the kikes get a gotcha.

Shush, the grownups are talking. Your turn happens when you address the argument.

You lose the election by 98% to 2%. Trump has a viable strategy, stop discrediting him, or move to Northern Idaho and try to secede. It's the only possibility with even a long-shot chance of success.

Kill self.

Spencer and everyone in the computer lab at Eglin Air Force Base is getting the rope for treason.

Remember, the same three always show up:
You argue like a Jewish woman, fag.

Hahaha, shut up faggot. Post an image faggot, lets see how long it takes the onion to shit out your post.

Checked for max-level cuckservatism.

Kek.

Guess curious anons can read the past 20 posts and see how a chill operates by reading my posts (check my ID) and comparing them to the 0000000 ID tor posts.

stay frosty lads

Honestly?
You're just as fucking bad. He's actually stupid, you reek of newfag.

WLP off the top of my head, had an actual education and even as a giant nerd was 10x the public speaker of dickie. And of course, he had actual ideas and coherent stances.
jesus christ, fuck off mestizo. Any anglo or german american should be able to top that dud

you see someone with a platform, who the jew-controlled media gives attention and time to, and think that it must mean that he is the best there is. You know who else gets media attention? People like kike enoch and w e e v

That's simply wrong.

I think I'll take the second part of your advice.

Let's take a lookā€¦

Yep, its a faggot!
Watch it fail to post an image because that takes forever via the onion.

No one said socioeconomic. You can't be making advanced arguments like this while simultaneously be this bad at basic reading comprehension. Eglin Air Force Base is obvious. Day of the rope is coming for all traitors.

Go ahead and explain why I'm wrong instead of resorting to straw men. Oh, that's right, none of you shills can do that, because nutritional effects on intelligence are far more important than race, and you're here to discredit us with arguments that will offend 95% of the populace.

You are literally posting pictures and pretending it's an argument. Christ, you guys are fucking awful at your job.

Another person that can't explain why.

I'm pretty sure it's another attempt to get the mods to ban all TORposting. Nobody could actually be this obnoxious.

yep. Probably some turd on discord or a literal paid shill.

Once againā€¦ the asshurt Spencer triggers only proves he's hitting the right targets.

The helicopter was already involved in an accident that ended in an auto rotation landing that fucked up the tail rotor pretty bad. My guess is that the repairs done to it were cheap and rushed causing it to fail in flight.

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG.

Kek.

6 seconds apart!

So, Zimmerman 2? But, like said, murder might still stick. See "Eggshell skull rule."

You'd be amazed what sort of cuckservative trash there actually is out there user - but you're right. Its ~2am on the East Coast of the US, and this poster probably isn't American. That said, Torposter appeared at 3 minutes after midnightā€¦ Which isā€¦ 7:03 in Tel Aviv.

Morning Moishe!

This.

Post an image Moishe. I'm waiting.

> therightstuff.biz/2015/09/02/race-and-iq-genes-that-predict-racial-intelligence-differences/

These differences were statistically significant and were replicated across all three databases.
> More extraordinary was the finding that all 14 alleles differed between Blacks and Whites in a way that would predict that Blacks would be less intelligent.

Therefore the probability of the first 14 alleles examined all favoring Whites would be a mere 1 in 16,284.

I know you won't, it takes forever. If you knew what you were doing, you wouldn't have to wait, but you're a newfag shill who doesn't even know how to use Tor properly. Kek.

kek

I can, but why bother for something so basic? You never lurked. The only studies showing anything like that are by literal kikes or spiritual ones, people who have made careers out of 'different intelligences' handwaving.

oh shit, I missed that. How long before? It's not like mechanics ever pencil-whip anythingā€¦

Listen, we all know you're a shill trying to slide the conversation just by the way you phrase things and your posting style. You're not fooling anybody here, give it up already.

No one is disputing those facts. The issue is the explanation. You don't win an argument by screaming "Fag," you do it with relevant facts and undeniable logic.

prospect.org/article/consequences-single-motherhood

blogs.discovermagazine.com/crux/2013/07/23/how-adding-iodine-to-salt-boosted-americans-iq/

Could you be any more fucking obvious?

Remember, Hitler got elected with 33% of the vote.

Genetics, you idiot, that's what that data explicitly suggests. Neither nutrition, 'culture' or 'destruction of the black family' account for that genetic data. BTFO, and still no image.

Kek faggot.
e
k

f
a
g
g
o
t

Honest question - who would win , a jew or an easy bake oven?

Dude, he used the term 'stormweenies' in another thread. Its just some jewy faggot trying to get Torposting banned.

the shill tor ID 0000000 poster here is really making a worse case for himself

Richard's backup namelist just got that much longer

Oh god please yes another Zimmerman trial.

Tornigger is an imbecile, Spencerfag is an absolute reddit-tier newfag. Filter them both, since they're not really contributing anything to the thread.

How are you certain it's the same faggot?

Dicky Spence is riding Jared Taylor's coattails, you fucking sperg. he's a plant. deal with it

There are so many 18 years old on here who never dealt with cops before.

If you do something illegal, and something else happens because of it, you are still responsible, generally.

If you rob a bank, and the teller has a epileptic attack because you shinned a light in his eyes and he hits his head on the desk and dies, you will be charged with 2nd degree murder, because you caused it.

Now if he falls over 30 sec before you walk in the bank, maybe you could avoid it.

Also, drivers of cars for gas station robbery often get charged with the same crime as the people who went in the store to do the crime. Knew someone loosely who got out of prison because his brother shot someone in a store robbery, and he was the driver. Even though he DIDN"T EVEN KNOW the robbery took place till after they got home, he was charged with murder because his brother shot the guy in the store, and he didn't turn him in.

Time frame and rhetorical styling. You CAN'T tell that's the same person?

If you're referring to me, I'm probably older than you and remember when digg was a prototype of reddit. I avoided digg then and have avoided reddit for over a decade now.

I've been following these movements online since early AmRen and vDare. Richard Spencer is basically the best bridge between those worlds and the early gen Z. I'm not a shill for him nor do I give a shit, but there's just no one putting their name and face forward (including yourself personally and probably everyone you 'support') right now besides him.

Your argument here is basically 1 SD, and I already said 5-10%, which is 1/3 to 2/3 SD. So, just to be clear, you're calling me an Israeli shill (and why would it be Israeli when I'm defending blacks?) over 1/3 of an SD. Kind of overkill to call someone a shill over the magnitude of an effect we both acknowledge, don't you think?

Your link doesn't deal with nutrient deficiencies affecting basic IQ, even among blacks in rich countries, but obviously the main difference between Africa and the West. It also doesn't deal with single parenthood, which accounts for most of the difference in things like crime rates.

Then you just didn't read the argument. I said there's a gap, but it's largely nutrients and missing fathers, not that there's no gap. The magnitude of these is far more than the genetic explanation you're giving for feral blacks.

You seriously believe that the people attacking TOR are the real users and the ones using it are NSA? I really want to hear you reason this out, because it sounds like you're having an emotional reaction to opinions you don't like, but which are clearly being expressed by a real user in good faith.

i honestly don't have a problem with this. torpedo threads are often shit

Actually, it varies CONSIDERABLY depending on the circumstances.

What if the bank teller in that situation shines a light in the robbers eye accidentally and he falls down and has a seizure and cracks his head and dies?
Because that's more in-line with what we're talking about here, given the Gommies in the street were there illegally.

you're a faggot and the wait times for tor comment/pic uploads will forever stifle you to the point of being exposed by others savvy enough to see through you. If you post on a single IP your style will be even more obvious.. in short: you'll never succeed

Genetics, nigger. You have no comeback.

Hahahahaha, holy shit, I know you're trying to be shit, but its impressive just how shit you actually are.

Cause is genetic Tor faggot. You got nothing. And STILL no image. Kek.

My link doesn't deal IQ at all nigger, it deals with genetic factors linked with intelligence. You still got nothing.

Because single parenthood doesn't affect genetics you idiot, lel.

And I remember pre-AOL but that doesn't mean spencer isn't an obvious homosexual with a ponzi scheme and is given attention to discredit us with incoherent ideas.

what nutrients are they lacking? They get free food, failing that, good home cooked food is cheaper than fast food. Are you not just confusing cause and effect? They are stupid and so choose stupidly.

All over social media, forced Trump to disavow it publicly.

Even if I was a shill (I'm not) this is bald assertion and you didn't prove anything. A specific explanation was offered, you need to refute it, and screaming "idiot" isn't a refutation. Your inability to prove your point is an even bigger problem than whatever position you take on the actual issue. Now, stop spewing adhoms, stick to the facts, and explain why single motherhood and nutrient deficiencies don't actually explain most of the gap in IQ between races.

how's the weather in tel aviv?

My thoughts areā€¦ If there is intent to drive into the crowd, and the land whale died, that is a felony murder charge.

The prosecution will need to prove intent in that case. Suspect seems to have clammed up and refused to confess or even talk to police, making intent all but impossible to prove. Well as long as a ((lawyer)) doesn't trade intent away for a plea deal.

Has he even been formerly indicted yet? Last I googled about story, there had only been bail hearings so far. If he hasn't been formerly indicted yet, the states case is in serious trouble.

thanks for the keks, user

Oh, right, I forgot: You're an idiot, faggot.

Genetics is the cause, BTFO AND STILL NO IMAAAAAAAGE. Torfag can't even Torfag properly, Kek.

(checked)
That's a great get, you should be happy with the circumstances which led you to this moment.

Link above explained iodine, which is still one of the biggest. Parts of the US got a 15 point IQ bump when they put iodine in the salt. There's actually dozens of common nutrient deficiencies, from Vitamin D, to magnesium that can cause crippling problems.

I suppose that fits the facts.

that's a cozy set of digits you got there, user
i cast my vote for genetics as well

Observing those repeating integers

Also remember to check em you homosexual dim-wit.

You do realize you're doing nothing but repeatedly calling a twelve year-old a "homosexual dim-wit" right?

What a canned response. Attacking tor and attacking a tor poster are different. Your appeal to authority (tor) is a prime example why people see through you. The only reason people are still replying to you (myself included) are for their own amusement, not because they think you're an actually user of the site.

Also nice job successfully derailing the thread. Mission accomplished I suppose.

literally kill yourself cianigger

You're defending the posters that are attacking TOR. Let's slow down here, because dopamine will course through your brain and shut down the logical parts, but that should be setting off alarm bells.

Would you stop screaming the same shit over and over again? You've convinced yourself someone is a shill because he thinks blacks are 10 IQ dumber and you think it's 15. You have a simple disagreement and you're turning it into a dick-waving contest that clogs up the board.

Kek, you're fucking pathetic nigger.

This is a good day for the automobiles. They should be allowed to roll safely down the street without fear of being attacked by savage niggers.

Oh, and you STILL bantz like a Jewish lesbian on twatter.

That's why Shareblue posts Nazi memes all fucking day long. It discredits the board and divides everyone.

Instead of turning it back on me, why don't you address my criticism?

You're a Shareblue shill. Thanks for sidetracking the thread. Reminder: 90% of the Nazis in here are at Eglin AFB or on David Brock's payroll. Swastikas are the most offensive possible optics they could think of.

Nah, he'll bounce when his shift is done, and I'll re-bump this tomorrow and get the job done.
Thankfully, Israel is geographically located such that most are fast asleep during any time of high US-based activity.

lel
e
l

Disregard everything I've said in this thread guys. I'm a faggot nigger shill who loves jew cock rammed up my asshole all day and night.

It's directly relevant to your claim. You said you sniffed out a shill based on their post quality. But then that sniff out causes you to align with those attacking TOR, which we can verify is a position also held by the NSA in their "TOR stinks" presentation.The people attacking TOR are pretty obviously trying to make it easier to unmask the users. So why assume they are legitimate, and the guy defending TOR isn't?

Are you sure you're not just angry because the torfags are disagreeing with National Socialism, which you seem to subscribe to?

Israel hates all goyim, why would they pay people to defend nigs? Makes no sense. Come up with a better candidate for the host nation.

Does this shit work on some other platform? Come on, you can drop the act now for a few minutes, nothing you do at this point matters because you've been exposed and Tor isn't going anywhere no matter how much you shitpost, so let's be frank: Does this shit actually work on some other platform? I know you hate us all, as you say, but come on, let's talk shop, before you need to run for lunch.

You are accusing me of being a shill because I disagree with you on the magnitude of a genetic difference we both acknowledge exists. That's it. And you're unhinged, calling me a Mossad agent over whether black are 5 or 15 points dumber as a result of genetics.

I never said anything about magnitude user, why do you keep repeating the same things interspersed with ad hom? ;^)

Genetics is the cause. You've yet to offer a rebuttal to my data.

So you're just going to keep being a fag and arguing like a Jewish lesbian, eh?
Still no pic either. Sad.

This thread is supposed to be a celebration of the right of our metallic friends to defend themselves from rampaging beasts.

for fucks sake user, stop feeding it (you)'s

All Nazi meme posters are Shareblue shills trying to discredit the board.

Nah, its cool, I'm done. I was hoping we might get some interesting insider info, but no, the jew cannot into fun whilst in the middle of shilling.

You're right user - someone needs to think of that brave Challenger.

That's heartbreaking. None of our children should grow up in a broken home, with abusive parents or with addicts. Shit like that didn't affect me this much before I became a father.

HEIL KEK

Trump supporter Tayler Ragg starts crusade to get DACA classmate at his university deported, gets himself expelled instead

thegrio.com/2017/09/17/student-tries-to-get-undocumented-girl-deported-he-gets-expelled-instead/

BAHAHAHAHAAAAHHAHAHHAHA!!!

HOOOOHAAAHAHHAHHHAHHAAA!!!

there was a board-wide image of hitler in the corner not even a month ago you fantastic idiot

Good. One less person paying tuition to these institutions.

The meaner the treatment, the meaner the dog. I feel this kid will have an extreme hatred for druggies and dealers growing up.

What was it supposed to do? Idle with the brakes held in while it was getting wrecked? All the driver did was let the thing get out of harm's way. So what if a couple severed feet go flying down the road. They should not have maliciously boxed in such a mighty creature that was just minding its own business.

It was longer ago than that, but yes. I don't see any reason why the reich has to be bad optics, either. I mean, look at this guy.

Leftist bitch is saying that violence is OK if its against Nazi's because WWII

I can't help but wonder whether the western world would be a better place if Napoleon, the proto-Hitler, won.

Didn't he liberate the Jews under his control and give them equal rights though?

Given how this was almost certainly a psyop and not an accident, and given how the accused is perfectly positioned to get off, it makes me think the whole point of this psyop is to incite riots.

his hat is greasy as fuck and reflect light

They're going to chimpout and kill someone, it'll totally cancel out the fat womans heart attack.

Flippers up don't harpoon!

So basically white people will be like modern Germany with all its electronic music but without the POZ.

Was that really her actual cause of death?

Oh, people are fucking pissed. We saw it when Trump was pretending to support amnesty.

You better believe it.

Hang yourself.

>facebook.com/unicornriot.ninja/videos/524069034593989/
There is this perfect snippet for Mr. Fields lawyer. Before the crash the anti-racist marchers surround harass, scream at with a bullhorn and hit with sticks a van filled with in their own words "nazi women and children".
(video breaks up due to bad reception by the streamer)
There is another video of them chasing cars out of the parking lot and hitting them and throwing things at them.

Hes Being Charged With Second-Degree Murder They Dropped the Charges Down Because they Really have nothing to Charge him with.

How does this correspond with the senate decision of calling it act of terrorism? If Fields doesn't get charged with terrorism but only murder, will this nullify the senate bill?
They called it terrorism through this specific event and act and if the court says that it's not thenā€¦ the bill which was voted and signed is void and every media and people have to retract and correct it?

It means Fields can sue them and everyone else who called him a "terrorist" for defamation. Damages alone will be YHUGE. He doesn't fit the definition of terrorist in any form because terrorism by definition means purposeful intent to cause terror and that wasn't his intention otherwise he wouldn't say it was an accident and the police wouldn't collabrated on that and say he was "scared" which meant he was in fear for his life and there's massive amounts of precedent of the horrible things that could have happened to him if he didn't floor it out of there like the LA riots. He also has a ton of other defenses like his mental state. He's sitting pretty, any attorney can win this without trying.

Zimzam 2.0, go for the most ridiculous charge possible, walk Scott free.

Yeah, the bill was a joke. Fag Anglin of all people pointed out that Trump was indicating this by attaching a personal statement to the bill. It will amount to nothing.

Most likely this tbh, shame Trump took the bait and is going to get pie in his face the same way Obama did with George Zimmerman.

So basically Russia and American didn't commit war crimes? lel

Knowing McAuliffe, he'll set up a statewide chimpout and tell the police to stand down.

Its already well over 10%. Most people don't even realize they agree with the right because of mental blocks.

one of them has t-shirt sleeves as well. it's not the same guy.

the stick have a victory condition, killing all enemy soldiers
the soldiers have no victory condition, they can't kill the stick.

the soldiers will die of old age in the war of the 80 years

OY VEY
SOomethign has to be done about it.
Convenient that this nazi did this teurible crime so we can define domestic terror.

SOMEBODY PLEASE POST THE IMAGE THAT SHOWS HEATHER ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD DURING THE CRASH

I was a dumbass and didn't save it. I KNOW one of you glorious fucks DID save it. Also, posting pics of her earlier in the day walking around and smoking cigs would be helpful too.

Oh gee hyphen dee, Holla Forums is turning into a shill battleground between civic nationalists and Spencerite alt-kikers. May as well sit back and grab some popcorn.

Wasn't he supposed to come back in september????

Its also important to recognize that some genes are activated by environmental circumstances. So there's more than likely also genes that lower IQ and increase sensitivity to predators, which might explain why niggers are so on edge.

Homosexuality is like this, which is what me think of this, where someone may be totally fine but after molestation by a parent they turn into a complete faggot. Its a combo. As well, a white person having his parent teach him piano might have an intelligence gene activated. Its all dependent on circumstances.

THE LANDWHALE WAS NOT STRUCK BY A CAR AND IT WAS PROVED RIGHT FUCKING HERE
checked.
This is why the can't do shit - media interference. Landwhale died of beetus + bad choices and it will throw all other evidence in to disrepute.

A good lawyer could bring up her poor health and argue that any stressful circumstance could have caused the heart attack. That it was merely coincidence that while the crash happened, she went over the edge. It could have very easily had it herself had she been driving Alex Fields' car as it was attacked. You'd need to bring in an MD and have her medical records released for this purpose, but it could be a useful angle. Especially for the "If the car got hit, you must aquit" case.

Like the other anons said, I dunno if they can pull a murder case. There is NO WAY they can prove that a car being attacked has intent to kill anyone. Especially if Alex Fields keeps his mouth shut.

They revived her after the "attack" and then she flatlined again. So even if he caused the first heart stoppage he didn't cause the second one. That would be medical negligence/incompetence that caused her death. They should have had ACLS certification and meds (epi/adenosine/mag/atropine/etc) unless they were just Basics (EMT-B). They also should have had her on a gurney not a stretcher (unless over it's weight capacity), a backboard under her, and at least one person giving breaths/ventilations. They had Zero people on head control/c-spine dispite 1) "trauma" and 2) code blue. Ambulance chasers are deff gonna be running suits against the city/agency at a minimum. And I didn't even notice pads on her chest. How did they revive her the first time? Voodoo? Donuts?

-Army nurse fag

Checked user , nice

kek they used donut voodoo to revive her

Caveat- the guy in charge of respirations is occupied carrying the front end and just holding the flopping ambu bag.
In my experience that's the most efficient way to give rescue breaths, to ghosts.

We'll there is Voodoo Donuts.
Pic related.

Checked
Is that a pretzel dick on that nigger figure donut?

Voodoo has a doughnut called "Cock and balls" which is literally just that. They make really weird ass doughnuts. They even made one for those Bundy guys that took over the wildlife refuge that showed them in prison.

God what I would pay for to see their faces when those men were acquitted.

It would appear thy use them as "pins" on the "Voodoo doll". Tho the bottom is prob their form of pastry dick. It's quite a sexualized company. The Seth Rich/PG thread is looking into them. All forms of pedo symbols and such.
Pic related.

F-35 Lightning II is plainly the most advanced aircraft slated for widespread deployment ever devised. Too bad that multi-role aircraft never excel. This one will eventually come close for a few roles, probably around the time it reaches the Type D or E variants.

(1) checked
hmmm wrong thread or bot?
What did Kek mean by the dub dubs?

Also daily reminder the Haunebu 2 is Holla Forums official attack craft
SIEG HEIL

lol wtf posing in wrong thread

All Fed shills sure do glow in the dark. This one is trying to take a mild Civcuck approach and appeal to authority. You're getting the rope faggot. The JewSA plane is getting crashed.

That's probably why you need the 10% of true beleivers to convert the much larger number of "waverers". If an idea is "fringe" they'll suppress it, but if one in ten people beleives it, then it's likely somebody they know beleives it, like Jeff at the office, he's not a fringe psycho.
(((Kinsey))) (maybe he waa crypto, I don't know) memed that 10% of people were queer in the 50's and by the 60's you had Stonewall. The actual number of queers is probably 1%, inflated by a mass of mostly-straight "bi" people who dabbled once.

bullshit

It's probably best to leave the man alone to do his fucking job. Seems to have a good head on his shoulders.

Timestamp confirms
normie faggot type email may work best. Evidence from a friend if you will

Master of Sci/Eng
Test pilot program
Master Systems mgmt

Exp: race & gender issues/civilian workforce/unions/local government overreach (mayor tried to annex base)/civil management (command budgets)

This guy couldn't be more set to not only prove Fields didn't kill Heyer (engineering) but also to put blame onto city/EMS (systems management & his personal exp. against local govt).

Fields will walk and could sue city for wrongful imprisonment/damages. Those injured might be able to sue for city failure to protect citizens/medical malpractice-negligence.

This is him getting his feet wet. As user has shown he takes personal objection to removal of statues/war memorials. And what happened in Va to spark this whole ordeal? Attempts to take down a Robert E. Lee statue (one of Weber's personal issues) which is why Whites marched and the "anti-men" counter protested. The city caused the situation then sat idly by as conflicts errupted culminating in the loss of a life (literally gov'ts #1 priority is preservation of life). City will be sued, Fire dept (ems) may have review boards, and depending on provable culpability the Mayor himself may be sued/jailed; he supported anti-men (DOJ seizing web records of members in these groups to follow the money/leadership). Shortly after this event anti-men were declared a domestic terrorist org. All supporting are literally supporting terrorism and can have assets frozen/seized. Notice how the Dems flipped on them just before that announcement? Ie Pelosi, who then immediately joined DT to make a deal on DACA. (Which caused the Dem base to protest against her-winning).

Dems are btfo and leaders (fed/local) will be dropping/facing charges.

Sessions is fighting drugs and gangs. Why? Seems silly right? Guess what u can do with that approach to anti-men? Annihilation. Not even safe in their drug haven states/cities if Feds are coming in. (Also good against BLM-news kept talking about smell of MJ in St. Louis) Asset seizure breaks up groups/gains access to their electronic files, the whole group and money trail. Plus when ppl can't bail themselves out they roll. Btw this can run up to HRC (onward together funding anti-men) which could trap her in crimes she wouldn't have been given immunity for by Comey. This also has local govt's against their own PD (ex: St Louis). Ppl pointing fingers. Dems in complete disarray.

Weber is simply the tip of the spear for this battle for the-right and Whites.

Weber is gonna become our Johnny Cochran.

(Sry 4 long post, had a moment)

So he was there to fuck fat white girls?

NIGGERS ARE BASED
HITLER IS EVIL
CIVIC NATIONALISM IS THE ONLY WAY FORWARD
I LITERALLY CANNOT SURVIVE WITHOUT SUCKING COCKS PLEASE RAPE MY FACE TO SUSTAIN ME
MAGA

I fucking love this video!

But he hasn't confessed to this. And how do you prove intent, when his car was being attacked by violent antifaggots. He can just say he was terrified, slammed on the gas accidentally, then reversed to avoid being killed by the group of known violent terrorists.

(checked)

PDX RWDS Reporting in: Voodoo Doughnuts is 100% pizza grade shady. They even have the blue pedo spiral triangle and child size coffins. Some user was posting that it's connected to an underground tunnel network and I'd believe it.
Worst part is the normalfags and the tourists LOVE that shit.

How does this work exactly? This is the charge the state thinks it can get him on (whether true or not), so that's what they charge him in court for, so now his case will be about disputing this charge and no others?

So when is the likely time he will be released/acquitted?
I expect LA tier riots in many cities when this happens.

Sort of. That was more just outside of France because the revolution had emancipated French Jews. The Rothschilds, and leftist historians will admit this, donated money to the British to defeat him. They really hated him, and I wonder why. Maybe he seized their assets in Germany or something, it'd be useful to find out.

Also he hated Niggers and tried to reinstate slavery in Haiti. It failed, but that was more due to disease and Napoleon not being there than it was Niggers.

I'm guessing the numbers in support of white nationalism would have been higher if HuffPo wasn't involved, they weren't polling beaners as "whites", and probably sampled heavily from cucked metro areas. I can almost guarantee that the demographics of their sample don't look anything like the US demographics.

The woman who died wasn't even hit by his car, but instead had a heart attack due to obesity and chronic smoking.

I hope it's better than GT and Super.

Yes.

They are literally saying she did not have a heart attack. Just like the hands up don't shoot bullshit. You could show them x-ray video of her heart failing and they are going to say it is nazi cgi. I remember the duke lacrosse thing. They found other people's semen in the victim but no dna of the accused. They interviewed Nancy grace I think and she said "well we don't know what sort of device may have been brandished." It's so fucking insane that the story never needs any consistency, they can amend it at any time. I'm an optimist though. I think the redpills will be a huge net gain in spite of the maddening dishonest virtue signaling.

Maybe because, THEY AREN'T A TERRORIST.

Zimzam was my redpilling. Think of how many people will be redpilled by this.

Sorry can someone explain wtf is going on in that picture?

WEW

YEA RIGHT! THE GREEDY JEWS WILL NEVER LET THIS GO!

This is a constructive application of autism, thank you user.

Christ, those things make more caring parents then niggers. They're more like chimps though, and chimps slaughter the kids of other chimps, and eat their own kids.

My sides have been run over.

This. They could conceivably pin manslaughter on him and even that's shaky. But if the heart attack narrative is borne out by the evidence, he'll walk on murder 2.

Am I being duped by the media, or are there people out there in the real world that actually do mindlessly parrot the shit they say? They're absolutely full of shit, and it's indisputably propaganda, but do they have a dedicated audience out there supporting them and spreading their world view, or does their position of authority just fool me into thinking they do? I'm very sheltered, and I live in the mountains, so I honestly have no fucking clue. I'm not talking about tumblr tier and faggots who sit on twitter all day, I'm talking normal, every day people you come across doing any menial thing throughout your day like buying groceries. Do people actually believe the shit they say? I'm not entirely convinced they do, but at the same time, I feel like if they've got that podium to speak from, they must.

One of the few good posts in this thread. I fear too many anons are blinding themselves to the reality of the law because they've fallen into wishful thinking. Dispassionately analyzing the facts surrounding the case and the law can be difficult when you're emotionally invested, but it needs to be done nevertheless. It's through dispassionate analysis that Holla Forums is always right, not through emotional investment and wishful thinking.

Note also that Maryland is a felony murder state with merger doctrine. This means to get him for felony murder, they need to get him for a felony other than assault on Heather Heyer. Felony assault on other people in the crowd could potentially suffice.

Normies exist, user.

The VAST majority of "normal people" who live in cities and suburbs believe anything written by the media jews.

He was driving South away from around Lee Park (where those pictures from The Guardian were taken, IIRC, and Jefferson Street is the easiest place to find parking). Antifa were attacking people in cars in and around Lee Park. To get back to the Interstate from Lee Park, it's easiest to go South. There are faster ways, but they're less obvious if you're not familiar with the area.

If I had to guess, he was trying to take Main Street to 9th, but you can't drive on Main there, it's blocked off as an outdoor walking mall.

The next street available that would take you toward 9th would be Water Street, but if you're from out of town (like this autistic fuck), you wouldn't know Water & 9th don't meet up (see first picture with the bridge in the distance, that's 9th from Water Street) until you're driving under it.

Too many goyim know exactly what happened. Those speaking it, shoah'd

I agree. The Intel about the antifa group staging beforehand hopefully will help the chap. I'm trying to save videos because they're being wiped fast. If it's needed it's around. Is he still jammed with a public defender?

May the remainder of this year be nothing but triggered leftist snowflakes.

Unfortunately, the boomers are probably the biggest dupes in this respect. I had a boomer family member say to me recently, "geez, what are we going to do about Russia?". I asked him what he means and he just went into the most banal "well, the election interference, and the, uh, their collusion with Trump" rambling explanation you could imagine. I just simply asked him "what interference? what collusion?" and he immediately broke into the "well I don't know exactly but it's on the news so it must be something" playbook. I just told him to not believe everything he sees on corporate media and, right on time, make a vague accusation about "playing into Putins hands" with the "alternative media". It's actually sad to interact with people like this. You'd think it would be infuriating but you quickly just start to pity them. This is why I always tell people "I don't follow the news/politics". It's not worth it, unless I can tell they have autism-tier IQ and can handle the truth in small doses.

When the government writes your retirement checks it's natural to just trust everything they say I guess.

You and I are different. I'm very resentful. I hate people instead.

This is an art imitates life question. I think the fake polls did actually persuade many people to side with Clinton. Bandwagon psychology is real. That's why it's a catastrophe for the left to "normalize" Trump. Maybe not with you or me, but there ARE people that have to get a cue from Jimmy Kimmel before forming an opinion. If he tussles Trump's hair he can't be Hitler. They (and we're talking about r types here) actually think that way. They are desperate for consensus.

tl;dr: Yes. Betas vote and think as Justin Timberlake commands.

A few months ago I visited my parents and my old pastor (old pastor in two senses, he's a boomer and it was the first time I'd seen him in nearly 10 years) stopped by to visit. We chatted for a while about the state of the world, I was evasive and noncommittal the entire conversation because my mother was in the room and I don't like upsetting her.

We talked about Russia a bit. His perspective on Russia is interesting because he's a fluent Russian speaker and visits Russia frequently for the purpose of converting Russians to Lutheranism. He doesn't like Putin, he expressed concern at Putin cracking down on foreign religions in Russia (archive.fo/7iRp5). I wonder why it's so important for Russians to be Lutheran rather than Russian Orthodoxā€¦ surely they both accept Christ and thus are both going to heaven, that's what he taught me as a child! I could have grilled him on that, but chose not to because my mother enjoys being a Lutheranā€¦

Then he brought up the media. He, ostensibly a man of religion, asked me how much TV I watch. I told him I don't watch any TV at all. Then he expressed concern that most young people, myself included, weren't watching TV anymore? How could we be informed citizens if we didn't watch TV? He watched all the news channels so that he could be informed and have an unbiased view of the truth. I suggested that there was perhaps a generational gap between us because I, like many young people, refuse to watch TV precisely because we want an unbiased view of the truth. My mother stayed quiet at this point, she raised me without TV in the house because she considered it a harmful secular influence, and has always avoided the news because she finds it depressing.

Interesting conversation. My take-away is that boomers cannot be saved. Old dogs, new tricks, etc. Focus on young people, they are the political future.

sorry
life* imitates art*

If they prove they were attacking the car he will absolutely walk. I can't wait for niggers to get shot in the riots.

I agree. It's an identity shattering truth that the media is actually conspiring. Point out "journolist" or some other proof and they'll get cognitive dissonance and flee the topic just long enough to forget and then go back to cnn/fox etc. I just try to be a good son, but clandestinely stop them from voting however possible.

This.

Thankfully my family thinks very highly of the political analysis I share with them, so they vote correctly insofar as that's even possible. (So often the choice is between a zionist cuckservative and a jew, is there really a correct way to vote in those circumstances?) I've managed to get a reputation of "user says crazy shit, but then a week later I look it up and he's always right". This is what you've done to me Holla Forums.

Welcome to the Platonic Cave

EVEN THE SASSY FAT SHEBOON CALLS THEM ON THEIR SHIT!

NORMALFAGS ARE WAKING UP!

youtube.com/watch?v=Jp6GP0ZyB4U

Checked.

It's finally happening.

Can someone help me search for news on this case? I can't find any news articles after the august 23 non-arraignment court date.

Good for you breaking the stereotypes.

Dr. William Luther Pierce was right. Democracy is a complete sham.

But that's not what he's being charged with. He's being charged with 2nd degree murder. What you're describing is manslaughter. That's not what he's being charged with.
Your retarded understanding of law is showing.
They can't just convict him of murder if what he's guilty of is "wrongful death." The two charges are completely different.

webm

I was called a jewish shill dozens of times for saying exactly this about Le Penn the Younger's election prospects.

Shit was fake anyway. He's a schitzo CIA or Mossad patsy that was manipulated into going down that street that day. The funny thing is, it was the backup plan to the mass violence they had planned. Just listen closely to Ford Fisher telling his other Jew intel assets that: "I don't know what is going on now". He was directed and confused because the original plan went to shit. Now he's been directed to some backstreet to wait for something to film.

It's hard to say, I think a lot of people are reactionary, rather than having true convictions.

I don't know why I am smiling for, but god damn this is fun

That's high level naivety from the college kid thinking the system would be on his side.

maybe?
I don't know, that's pretty obvious, not something funny
I think it's about chaos and battle between lemmings of The_Donald and the marxists
Kind of makes me smile that things we want are enveloping in front of my eyes I think
That's pretty fun, not to mention that the guy is ultimately redpilled by his own actions by now
He had some pretty ideas about how world should function and when system spat in his face he would either get destroyed or highly enraged
Thats what makes me smile, hope it happens a lot more often

I see that fat chick get backed into and thrown. Was that not Heather?

No. Heiffer was not "backed into and thrown."
Heather was allegedly hit by the purple van, not even the challenger. It's is not even in dispute that Fields did not even directly hit her, if she was even hit at all.

Holy shit they aren't railroading him?

Heather died of an infarction near the crash.
none of the cars touched her.
she was already shindeiru, my dude

He is going to walk with at worst a ticket for reckless driving. A 1st year law student could get him off.

Maybe people learned about the embarrassment the US govt. faces over shit like the Zimmerman case? Actually, I hope they go for full on "treason" so the Justice Dept. can face an even bigger embarrassment

And it's all because the prosecution went for a trumped up murder charge and not a lesser manslaughter or negligent homicide charge. Not even sure they could get him on that, since it has been ruled specifically that having a heart attack even in the process of a crime is not something you can charge an assailant with.
But if they did get him on negligent homicide I wouldn't chimp out about it. But they went for 2nd murder.
A prosecuting attorney just threw away what he probably thought would be a prosperous career.

Victory music time?

I'm still hoping for a hilarious 3-ring circus of a trial though

I was just thinking about how I miss Rachel Jenteal.

I hate this because "terrorism is not a criminal charge" means people accused of terrorism are not protected by policies which forbid accusing people of criminal acts without evidence or conviction.

It works both ways. I can call all sand niggers terrorists and I also will not be sued for defamation or subject to legal action.
Though your point still stands because that term is probably used on white nationalists more than actual nigger and sand nigger terrorists these days.

blissfull butthurt ahead

He'll walk, and set a legal precedent for killing protesters

he said that?
if he said anything to the police, he's a moron.

we need to push for some more extreme charge that would be nothing short of a delusional attempt. I'm quite tempted to draft a petition to push for "treason". Libshits and "Nazi hate'n" boomerpedes will eat it up, politicians will approve just for shear virtue signaling. In return will see a charge thrown out and potentially more memes than the zimzam trial.

No, that's what the police said. And that's why this whole thing is a sham. It's obvious that it wasn't intentional. If it was intentional, he would have backed up and continued ramming commies.

Checked
ZIMMER DOWN

Inadvertent sage

While it may be true that both cops and democrat/liberals are both kike puppets, it is also true that the lives of cops are valued more in a courtroom than some fat bitch. I see this as Zimmerman 2.0.

PRAISE KEK

This is what happened with guy who shot Anthony Lamar Smith. Should have just charged him with carrying a non service weapon in police vehicle and not handing off the car search to an uninvolved officer.

Fields would have a higher likelihood of conviction if he was charged for I citement to riot.

The only way he could have caused Heather to die is by panicking a crowd so it knocks her over trying to avoid an attack.

That will also fail since the crowd was illegally blocking road and attacking him.

Intent to drive into a crowd when it is the only escape in a narrow alley is not an attack. This was a collective group assaulting cars.

you're welcome

Your thoughts are wrong. He is being charged with 2nd degree murder which carries a burden of proof of intent.
Whatever you can prove, you can not prove beyond a reasonable doubt, given the circumstances, that it was an intentional act of malice.
In some Eurofag country, this may not be the case. But this is explicitly how the law works in the US.

You forget that you only need to "prove" it to the satisfaction of a jury filled with normalfags. You have far to much faith in our legal system.

Furthermore, he's right that "felony murder" is a thing in Maryland. On the other hand, it's not in Europe.

Yep. But remember that a jury of normalfags acquitted Zimmerman, Wilson, the cops in the Freddie Gray case and so on.

None of this matters. He is not being charged with felony murder.
Remember that he can't be tried twice. If they fail to convict him on Murder 2, they can't just say, "Hey we fucked up. Now let's try him for manslaughter or negligent homicide."
They get one chance on the murder charge. What they can do is back up and charge him with the injuries of the nigger with the broken leg and the others who were actually hurt.
But given the circumstances, I'm not sure if he would even be convicted of that.

Three ring circus actually fits things that happened very well. Makes one think of some fairly odd fellows.

It all keeps coming back to one thing - he wasn't breaking the law, they were.

There's a reason there are jaywalking laws, there's a reason you can't just walk around in the fucking street, let alone when you 'you' is several thousand violent Communist agitators. That's something his legal team really needs to keep reiterating - if these people hadn't been breaking the law as they were, this situation absolutely could not have happened.

I think you'll be hard pressed to get a jury to convict in the context of people walking illegally in the street getting hit by a car. Its like if a gang of Gommie scum broke into your house in the night and start chanting shit, and you shot oneā€¦ no, you shot a warning shot into the air, and one of them had a heart attack because they were obese and a heavy smoker, and they tried to convict you of 'murder' for doing so. Its ludicrous, and I wager the same will be found to be the case here.

The only thing that can fuck him up is if he gets a shit attorney and is convinced to take a plea deal.

Yet a nigger can knock out, without regard, anyone that nigger pleases. It's now encouraged. They are allowed to peddle drugs aimed at killing, get pardoned for it, mind you. Yet the nigger fully thinks it's oppressed. It cries out in pain as it hits you. They seemed to have learned something about History, despite the dumb act.

He'll be free because they can't prove that it was a second degree murder, same with Darren Wilson and George Zimmerman.

He's not being tried for manslaughter you dumb nigger.
There are two possible outcomes:
Or
They can't find him innocent of murder 2 and then turn around and try him again for manslaughter. He either walks free or goes to prison on second degree murder.
There can be no manslaughter charge. The prosecutor has set it up to where its second degree murder or nothing.

So did anyone call this guy yet to see if there's any word on the autopsy report or if he will accept assistance?

This.
Hence.

Don't pretend any of those were inevitabilities.

Of course they weren't inevitable, but the facts in each case - not the media hype which was sensationalized and bullshit - let to acquittal. This should be the same.

Also, I wouldn't underestimate the increasingly pervasive knowledge that powerful people are never charged for crimes and that the media is completely and utterly full of shit. Anyone who is the subject of a media witchhunt will increasingly be the beneficiary of unreported jury nullification.

(his ID is baddae)

KEK IS COMING BACK IN TWO DAYS!!!!!

CAN'T FLIM-FLAM THE ZIMZAM, NIGGERS

I thought this board hated the altright. Why care about this guy? Or is it the "we're closer together than we are with those who oppose us, so the enemy of my enemy is my friend" thing?

For the record, I think that's a mature outlook to have

Well I hate my cousin. He's dumb and he has shit ideas about life and the world and I can beat his ass.
But when some stranger goes to beat his ass, I have his back. I certainly have my cousin's back before I have the kid who lives down the street's back. Even though I hate him and make fun of him privately, he's still more like me than the nigger that lives down the street.

South African Reporter - eyewitness on the day the police & mayor attacked freedom.

It's of course both. This is a good point and yes the enemy of my enemy is my friend. We weren't rooting for Zimmerman because he was a pollack, we were rooting for him because he goodified some piece of shit nigger and the entire media was making him out to be a klansman. Him getting off strengthened self defense precedent and cause untold levels of butthurt to our enemies. This kid is the same way. Some piece of shit hambeast dies because of crowd of literal communists attacked him when he was driving by. Him getting off strengthens the precedent that you can run commie fucks over if they are blocking the streets and attacking you and it will cause absolutely nuclear anal annihilation in the media.

I've watched videos of innocents being brutally and senselessly murdered by the worst scum this planet has to offer. I've witnessed people being beheaded while screaming out for their mothers, and watched puppies being stomped to death by sexually twisted psychopaths. And this is still the saddest thing I've ever seen.

How could an entire generation end up this way?

Checked my man

Irl the god damned juden almost won. If it hadn't been for memetics and Kek and autocorrect legitimate/illegitimate. they had this generation all but choked out but pee pee poo poo pissss here WE are and ( ((they))) are fucked

Nigger, do you really think they can prove murder 2 with tubby's heart attack and him being a full blown schizautist?

Checked
HE WALKS

Why are these people allowed to breed?

Oops, did not notice that in first read. I am kinda relieved now since male toddlers can't be impregnated.

Why are you celebrating them not attempting a charge with even higher standards of evidence than what they already can't meet?

It depends on how many people are watching this shitshow unfold.

the kvetching will be at a minimum if the MSM ignores it, which they probably will
yeah, na, they're not picking this story up again

Threadly reminder:
HE WASN'T DRIVING THE FUCKING CAR

I can only draw from Douglas Reed's The Controversy of Zion, but Napoleon was redpilled on the JQ and called the Grand Sanhedrin to finally get some non-weasely answers from the lawyering pilpulists.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Sanhedrin
(More of a suggested line of investigation than anything.)

that's why everyone who gets on the internet needs to know.

KEK HAS SPOKEN! THE DIVINE DUBS SEND US A SIGN ONCE MORE! DEUS VULT!

Pastors aren't catholic priests, they usually have a family.

KEK
Digits witnessed

HE WASN'T DRIVING THE FUCKING CAR
Really? I assume he will testify to this in court?

This guy was most likely a Jewish agent and Charlottesville attack was a false flag

You lost, go away.

I read this, and liked it.

Checked.

I pray for Christopher Cantwell and Fields' safe return to the ranks of shitlorddom.

They are fit but at what cost!

She's right as rain on not watching jew propaganda outlets.