Witcher 3 was FUCKING GARBAGE

You all make this game out to be the game of the decade, as if it isn't riddled with problems that start from the very beginning.

Bugs, fucking bugs everywhere. Fucking getting stuck, quests often disappear, NPCs you have to have dialog with are unreachable because the game won't FUCKING ALLOW YOU TO PRESS THE ACTION BUTTON.

The combat was subpar, I liked the Witcher 2 a lot more for this very reason. It was more difficult, less streamlined and relied on dodging and attacking at the right moments rather than just using Quen and Igni over and fucking over again.

Granted, the world was huge and it was often fun to explore. The effects, like the sunlight and evening were gorgeous, and I applaud the dev team on that accomplishment. The graphics were pretty good, turning on AA made a huge difference.
However, graphics don't make a game. While the game had some pretty visuals, there's plenty more to complain about.

I STILL hate the crafting system, it feels useless. Gathering shit just takes unnecessary time that I could be using to do quests and killing monsters. Why the fuck do I need to make an oil in order to fight some poltergeist? They're weak against a certain spell, just focus on that instead.
Or you know the fuck what? Why didn't CDproject focus on FUCKING COMBAT so it wasn't such SHIT? Why did they make the dodge animation so generic and boring? I loved the barrel roll, it was fun to use and often got you out of sticky situations.

But fuck actually focusing on combat and fun dialog, no. We're going dumb down the dialog for the faggotass casual consumers who don't want too much story and care more about memes, are used to severely limited dialog choices, and love slower combat.

Sure, the world is big. Sure, the game is comfy in some aspects, and SURE, a lot of people wished the experience would never end.
However, I am not one of those people. I bought the game, the two expansion packs and relied so heavily on modding that I might as well played an entirely different game.

Also, fuck the outfits in this game, they all look terrible.

No we don't.

/thread

I didn't know DSP made threads on here.

Fuck you, fagass. You all praised this thing like the second coming of christ

Under 18's not allowed

Nice hitler dubs, nigger.

But Reddit is for autists. Ironically enough, only a true autist would defend this garbage

Bravo, OP, you've managed to make no sense at all. Eh, regarding the rest of the shit you're bitching about; I have no clue. I haven't played the game, and I haven't really seen much discussion about it on Holla Forums, so I don't know what others have said, but your first mistake is not double checking (check 'em) the facts and arguments that are presented by people you meet who argue in favor for or against any given game. Can you really be pissed off about a game you've invested x amount of time in now that we live in an age where all it takes to make an informed decision is the willingness to do so and maybe an hour or two dedicated to reading user reviews/watching gameplay footage? Yeah, yeah. You say the game is shit. I don't doubt that, but what else is new?

I agree, the witcher is a shitty series with terrible gameplay, made to be storygames. They are essentially just another AAA piece of crap.

DA:I was a thousand times better. Even the combat.

And it was still a fucking terrible game.

I think you need to replay Witcher 2 buddy, ignii and quen were plenty OP in that too, in fact arguably more so since quen had attacker knockback by default while in 3 it doesn't have that until you dump points in it. The sword combat in 3 is pretty much objectively better too with much improved hitboxes, more reliable attack animations and the addition of the dodgestep instead of everything just being roll spam. The only thing that made Witcher 2 possibly more difficult than 3 is that you could still get whacked by attacks you clearly rolled out of and get knocked out of attacks because Geralt decided he wanted to spin three times before swinging at the guy standing right in front of him.

Did someone go to reddit and say "HEY, QUICK GO MAKE THREADS ON Holla Forums GUYS!"? Are we being fucking raided? What is with all these shit threads.

I thought this was pretty normal for Holla Forums quality, it's been full of redditors for over a year now.

Its this thread again
Play the expansions standalone only, disregard the main plot. You'll have far more fun since HoS is 10/10

Nowhere is safe

Just Holla Forums, really. Holla Forums was never good, it has always been the designated shitting street wherever it is.

What's wrong with you, OP?

Witcher 3 was fun and well polished, eat shit blogposter.

I want Reddit to leave, holy shit.
This is just the last shitpost storm before the board gets better right? Right?

I dunno man, this board has been pretty divided on the game since its release. I know I've personally shilled against this cinematic babby's first RPG + marty stu generic brooding handsome cool badass cool dark mature cool protagonist dogshit at every opportunity. It's your own fault for not knowing that it will be shit, you had all the resources you need to know otherwise but you seem to have ignored them.

we can dream at least