The school lunches conspiracy

Meet Aramark, a pooular supplier of school food.

Apparently their ingredients are so controversial that they hide their ingredients from the public to see

Pic related is what ingredients show, but even this is almost impossible to find.

Other urls found in this thread:

flickr.com/photos/fedupwithlunch/albums/72157627448742440
pbs.org/newshour/updates/prison-strike-protest-aramark/
archive.is/ycorl
archive.is/m9I0A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Chinese_milk_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_pet_food_recalls
doi.org/10.1016/j.supflu.2011.07.017
youtu.be/6T1JQrez78Y
marksdailyapple.com/recipes-home/
flickr.com/photos/fedupwithlunch/sets/72157627448742440
marksdailyapple.com/almost-deviled-eggs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is that legal?

If the cheese isn't cheese, then what is the "Beef Patty"?

Man, I remember eating that chicken patty sandwich a long time ago. It is literally just a chicken patty and the bun.

Why would you want to know the ingredients of each ingredient of the food they serve anyway? All of that is common knowledge and you can find all those ingredients at any grocery store in the USA. HFCS, aspartame, caffeine, GMO, you name it.

At least in the grocery store you know what food items to avoid.

Dont you guys make packed lunches?

Gentlemen, I present to you: The Lemming, also known as The Normalfag. An exemplary exhibit kindly lent to us by the International Bureau of Weights and Measures.

What in the fuck kikery is this.
It wouldn't be legal in Eu or most commonwealth nations. Jesus christ.
'meat' here has to be no less than 30% muscle tissue, rest can be assholes, ears offal etc etc.
I'd say they'll be doing the same but even worse and just flavouring it, so that way they are not lawsuit liable for selling 'chicken crumbles'.
What the fuck part of the bird are 'crumbles'.
It's so they can then turn around and say oh crumbles are chicken.
made from all the chicken at once

Same reason McDs uses '100% pure beef' as a supply company here, so they can advertise 'we use 100% pure beef patties'.
It's all legalese and all in the words folks.

If you have not made it yourself, or can read an ingredients list competently, don't trust it.

And don't be this faggot

gas yourselves kikes

Another reason you cannot send your children to public schools in this country.

Here I heard that Aramark pissed off Timmy's and that's why they left our campus but it's being hushed by the higher ups.

They didn't even add fucking salt to the list.

Feeding baby human meat to kids after ritual sacrifice and draining the blood for matzah. Gives them a taste for it.

REMINDER THAT US-RUSSIAN RELATIONS CRUMBLED AS A RESULT OF RUSSIA BANNING PRODUCTION OF GMO FOODSTUFF

As someone who graduated relatively recently 2013 I can safely say that school lunches are by far the most toxic shit you can possibly ever put in your body. The lack of ingredients is exactly as OP said, you don't wanna know what the fuck it is these kids are eating now. Eating school lunch in the south and eating school lunch in rural Maine are 2 totally different things. In schools, at least from my own personal experience, it's literally the same 2 things everyday. 3 if you're lucky. And the sandwiches they feed to the kids too poor to afford their poison are literal biohazards. Never ever let your kids eat school food unless you live in an area where the nutrition kikes haven't poisoned yet

Fun fact: *Aramark also controls the Prison Industrial Complex food*.

In college I worked at a county jail in their kitchen, part time for Aramark.

Much of the products they'd use to serve the inmates would say *not for human consumption* right on the label, such as the 50lb bags of horse oats (no joke) that we would serve for breakfast.

there's nothing like having a job to realize that the world is shit and people are lazy stupid garbage

SMH fam dose be the people who supply ont. jails wit chocolate bars n sheeeiitt for da bois in tha bin.

Dey be chargin twice as much as regular shit cost on road.

Yaya can't wait 4 tha day treaduea legalize dat weed so I can order it on canteen if im in lockup again.

But niggers aren't human

(checked)

The jail I worked in was in Ohio, a 2000 or so inmate jail.
Guess who the majority of the inmates were? Nonviolent Whites.
About 40 or so inmates worked in the kitchen under my supervision.
At least half of them were men who were backed up on child support and arrested for it.
Ohio (southwest Ohio especially) has almost no jobs. Manufacturing in the rust belt collapsed and the cities are degenerate miniature Chicago's.
Anyway, they lock up the white men who get backed up a couple of months on Child Support. Most of these guys were former tradesman or assembly line workers who's businesses were shut down. White guys.

I also might add many of the dudes who I'd chat to in there were good people, who had just lost their jobs or whatever.
Blackpill even more of them said that Heroin and Crack and Meth were so bad in their cities their exes became strung out on it and started fucking niggers so they just bailed on the thots and in some of those cases the courts ordered them child support for kids that weren't theirs because they were married and left their wives. apparently in Ohio if you're married and your wife cucks you but you don't legally divorce you're responsible for the child

Their food is just bottom of the barrel ingredients, whatever is cheapest. I know a couple people who get Aramark supplies and they refuse to touch it themselves, they don't let anyone they care about eat it either and they're normies. Heard a lot of low sanitation stories about rats in the bags and such. It's all the same estrogenic calorie filler that you'd get at Mcdonald's if not a little worse. It's nasty shit but if you think you're getting any better going to fast food you're naive.

Jesus fucking Christ

Oh. That's hard to hear.

Most of the UK sufferers of mad cow diseases contracted it from school dinners.
The caterers were mixing brain in to mince, pies etc to bulk it out.

Forgot to add something important.
The instruction to secretly use offal in the food came directly from the govt, dept. of education.
The same govt which knew there was a BSE problem and covered it up.

You moron, you'd think white people are never victims of the ZOG dungeon system.

IN A WORLD
WHERE NEARLY HALF THE ADULTS ARE CONSIDERED OBESE
…ONE MAN…
IS COMING TO ANNOUNCE THE REVOLUTION

sage for verrit

also how the fuck is the only thing in that post you latch on to is the obvious joke?
they must really be putting something in the food.

when being a depressed NEET or office drone virgin actually sounds like heaven

Now you people see why a 'punishment' mentality for prison/jail is shit-tier? Prison should be strictly violent SHU tenants, and that's it. The rest should be either "prison towns" which are just like regular towns but "prisoners" can't leave for more than X hours (if permitted to leave at all), with border wall and patrol watching the outskirts. Best idea would be an expansion in therapy and psychological help programs, and mandate their use. People who demonstrate violent tendencies don't "go away" for set terms, but are housed in facilities that we call prison today (but more humane treatment) for undetermined periods which end when they demonstrate proper communal living ability.

There should be a prison-county or prison-state though, to banish those who cannot be psychologically helped. The current system of total institutionalization and infantilization of adults who do not comply with the State is barbaric. Most of the 'guards' look down on you and address you in a manner that a drill instructor would address a recruit is appalling. There's almost a total lack of regard for the convicted once condemned. Our society is not unlike Aztec society in this sense, except we imprison instead of amputate and bleed our victims. US prisons create a person either too fearful to disobey, or one completely unwilling to be "part of the community" due to perceived alienation.

You solve the violent nigger problem with segregation. The way we do it now with prisons is bone fucking headed and breeds mental issues which will keep back-feeding more in the door, and justifying expanded prosecution and padded bonuses.

I don't know what to think of that fucker. He's a fuckin' fruitcake but he's doing a good thing. Arguably, anyway. I've read studies that claim sugar is about as difficult to give up as cocaine. I've also heard that those DARE campaigns and "stop smoking" campaigns manipulated people emotionally to continue smoking. All this shit I keep reading makes me wonder if Oliver's talmudvision thing is just a "stop smoking" ad but for food.

Work people up, they eat as a terror response, they feel bad for eating so they eat to feel better, they get worked up and so on. It wouldn't surprise me anymore. I genuinely think it's possible and I'd love to have proof.

Damn… I'd kill them all. The cunt, the kids, and the nigger. When you're out of everything, it's laughably easy to disappear under an assumed name.

Just look at this shit. There's no if's and's or but's about it, this is prison food for the goyim. You can tell just by looking at the goddamn food that we're fucking cattle in Satan's asshole. Look at how dehumanizing this fucking shit is. Back when I was in HS, the school had a contract with sodexho, which also serves prison "food"

Yes. What, did you goyim think you had the fucking right to know what you’re eating? Or that your government works for you?

Would love to know what the soy content is in each of these

They’re not legal in some places.

Where besides that one school in Chicago?

I don't know, I haven't actually watched it. I did catch a "return" episode on the talmudvision once, where he returned to that town a couple of months after filming the original series. Of course, nothing fucking changed, the kids were still eating fucking candy for breakfast and lunch. In that episode he rallied all the people together and convinced them to change some shit, but the school remained the main problem with some bullshit like "yeah we really want to change the food here, but we already got piles and piles and piles of this shit in our storage, we can't just throw it away! oh btw we just ordered some more lol because it was cheap"

Anyway, I doubt since then much has changed, maybe in that particular town, Jamie seemed like a good dude, he seemed really touched by it all.

This is what I used too eat at school.

Don't you buy that shit at a grocery store? Shit man, why not just eat the school shit if you're going to bring THAT in a sack?!

Couldn't something like this enable a student or two to turn a high school into vocal conspiracy theorist?

I free house on the tax payer dime? I would mind braking a few laws for that

Because I was 12 years old… and was like what is this.

That's just fucking sad man.

The school corporation I attended, for one, something like 20 years ago. City of 4,000 people; system fed from a few other cities, too. It has hit even the tiniest of corps.

What sort of backwards shitholes are you referring to?

user I thought those were suppose to be snacks that get packed with your actual lunch. Usually kids got sandwiches and lunchables.

See right above you, for one, but it looks like Virginia, Britain, and other places are just banning them outright. A simple search will show that.

school shit is expensive if your not a nigger and don't get free lunch.

I don't know of any specifically but it wouldn't surprise me. A lot of schools have banned peanut butter and other homemade, non-packaged items due to (((food allergies))). So bringing food from home was viewed as a risk to other kids who could suffer from anaphylaxis. And with the price of the Epi-pen they don't want to risk it.
I'm sure that food allergies have always existed in small numbers, but it became an epidemic in the 1990s. Every kid suddenly started having allergies, strep throat, tubes in their ears, and adhd. I hardly ever heard of any of that prior.

Probably because before then most students were European.

I remember that stuff. A few times per month my mom would give me those instead of a real lunch but they always tasted so awful.
Uncooked pizza bread at room temperature with cold pizza sauce and shredded cheese is just disgusting.

Boy I'm fuckin' glad we're home teaching our children. Ain't that some shit.

How do you guys deal with being a poorfag and having to eat cheap poison food? I'm practically anorexic because I'd rather just not eat the shit at all than ingest all the estrogen, fertilizers/pesticides, and antibiotics and who knows what else in the shit. Really fucks my shit up, I'm tired of being a hungry skelly, but the food is literally poisoned. I try to grow my own as much as possible, but I don't have the land to grow everything I need. What do guys?

I'm so glad that I never bought any of that shit. Sacked lunch Masterrace.

its legal if the ingredients are "trade secrets"

reconstituted industrial by-product

There's nothing wrong with brain. It's very nutritious, like all organ meats.
Brain from cows that got fed cow brain is the problem, because it's contaminated with prions, which cause Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease.

Show me someone who says school lunch ever tasted like it contained a morsel of actual food and I'll show you a liar

That's the kicker, the cheap food is all laced with this disgusting shit to make you fat, depressed, lethargic, and ambivalent. Unless you're willing to just eat straight salad without dressing every single day - and even then you'd still have to be careful because the vegetables are all nutrient-deprived and soaked in pesticides.

Likely also a result of all that mysterious stuff being pumped into children through "vaccines".

I think it also had a lot to do with helicopter parent syndrome and the rise of in-home entertainment. Kids nowadays don't go outside long enough in their formative years to be exposed to nature and the environment. Allergies are more likely to form in children who lack this exposure.

TBH, That looks better than a lot of the photos I've seen of actual school lunches. Several years ago, a public school teacher did a blog where she ate the ObamaMeal for a school year and docutmented it, and it was fucking disgusting.

flickr.com/photos/fedupwithlunch/albums/72157627448742440

The key is rice, my friend. Rice and beans is super cheap and super healthy. You can replace the beans with all sorts of things when you're sick of beans. Try avacado.

Another shit slide, thanks OP, keep sucking those cocks. They won't suck themselves.

Isn't rice basically just empty carbs? I thought the point was to avoid stuff like that

Holy shit it's become worse than I thought possible

jesus fucking christ…bringing your own lunch was not allowed?? Fuck me thats some next level shit.

pbs.org/newshour/updates/prison-strike-protest-aramark/
Aramark itself is prison food and even fucking US prisoners protested being fed it

That shit was absolute trash, purchased primarily by lazy good for nothing single mothers who couldn't be bothered to care for their children properly.

Not eating enough is worse than eating slightly unhealthy things. Do not allow yourself to develop OCD about food, it can fuck you up in the long term much worse than a little sugar.

I remember when I was in grade 1 and 2 my school had lunch ladies prepare and cook all of our food, fresh. I can still remember the baked apple slices, my favorite. Then it all went to shit and they laid off the old lunch ladies and got some (((food company))) to provide the school with pre-cooked frozen (((food))). Asked my mom to make me lunches after that. My niece looked up her school's breakfast program nutrition facts the other day. Breakfast alone had 57grams of sugar. The fuck?

Mein nigga. I don't have kids yet but I think that's the way we'll go. How is it so far?

Get in cahoots with local farmers and growers. Stock up on bulk deals of rice and beans. Chicken, chicken, chicken. The clearance food items are your friend. One of my local stores discounts meats at the end of the shopping day if it's about to be past its sell by date. Greens, potatoes, veggies, and some spices. Look up CSA and see if ou can get cheap, organic home grown food to your house every month.

thats not true. I was in grade school in the 90s and early 2000s. I went to a rich kid suburb catholic school. I was the only one who DIDNT get that shit. All the normie rich kids had them. Always. I was so jealous that my single mom wouldnt buy that for me. The normie kids all had intact families.

that shit is actually crazy expensive compared to regular packed lunches. poor kids didn't get them.

It does not hurt your wallet. It hurts your free time. While you cook, put on a podcast or some music or an audiobook. Understand that eating processed, high calorie estrogenic food like say microwave burritos or oven ready pizzas is NOT cheaper by any means. It's FAR more expensive than buying ingredients and cooking your meals. You eat oatmeal? You should. Steel cut are the best for you and best tasting, but if you're going hypercheap rolled are fine too. Learn to cook.

Little fucker isn't born yet, next couple weeks he will be. Since we're white we're planning ahead. Managed to cut out all plastics, teflon/nonstick cooking utensils and absolutely nothing processed while my wife's been pregnant. A cooked meal every meal. The prenatal doc says she's the picture of health and so is the baby. Considering the estrogen all over the fuckin' place I'm just happy we were able to get a boy growing in there.

Are you retarded? Wherever that user lives, surely somewhere he will get fresh produce and meat. Boom, healthy meals. They're cheaper than McDonalds, too.
But sure, encourage someone to starve himself because he can't find food that's "pure" enough. That will surely aid his health.

Thats exactly why i didnt get them. Dodged a massive fucking bullet there. Also never had cable/satellite tv.
My disir watch over me.

Rice is as effective as Propecia at reducing 5a-reductase, lowering fertility, inducing erectile dysfunction, and generally making men into bitches.

You could only bring things that were pre-packaged and had ingredients listed so that they could monitor them and make sure no kids were exposed to allergens that might trigger them. So 98% of the kids had to compromise to appease the 2% who might be seriously affected. In hindsight, it was all part of the "special snowflake" conditioning, I guess.

well.. I dont know about in Europe.. but here in America even "respectable" food companies define are guilty of such mislabeling. It is not uncommon that a package of "beef" for instance contains a significant amount of "meat filler".

Now meat filler can mean a bunch of stuff. It could mean the odd bits and pieces of animal which missed the chute or were removed from a cut of meat in the trimming process. It could mean a "filler product" the main (or only sometimes) ingredient of which is soy. soy is absolutely horrible for you and causes your bodies hormone levels to go feminine as hell It could also mean cellulose fibers (plant fiber) for which the plant of choice is bamboo i.e. cellulose fiber is literally fucking wood

and thats not even getting into the really weird shit. As a general rule of thumb, if you look at a package and it says "contains 100% beef" what that actually means and I believe there was a court case on this is "That product contains 100% beef. The percentage of that product which contains 100% beef is not stated and therefore if only 0.1% of the total meat in that product contains 100% beef it is not false advertisement".

TLDR; I started buying directly from local farmers about a year ago, the amount that I spend on food every week is the same as it was before I started buying right from the farmers and its fucking astounding that people still buy kike food anywhere when you can buy real food for the same god damned price.

Congrats, user!

If not cheaper.

Thank you. He's going to need some friends and some girl to woo one day so you better get on it too if you don't have any. We've gotta' get our birthrates above replacement.

I wonder about that, myself. If not the vaccines then the infant formula (another really shady topic that should be investigated - both the product and the propaganda behind it) and a steady diet of crap and processed ingredients.
But Dr Shekelstein was more than happy to pump all those kids full of antibiotics and Ritalin and allergy meds.

>stop being a poorfag The reality you get is the reality your subconscious believes you deserve seek self-betterment in all things and the rest will follow I was homeless 5 years ago, I own a house and 2 cars now
>get your ass to the closest farm that will sell to the public theres farmers market co-ops all over goybook.. you might have to deal with hippy faggots but theres your poorfag answer for cheap healthy food
>until you finish the self betterment portion buy what healthy food you can afford 2 lbs of meat is more than enough for a weeks dinners for 1 person, make 4-5 ounces a night and use rice/potatos + veggies as a plate filler and pick a couple of cheap healthier foods as a staple organic peanut butter for instance

I spend $35-40 a week per family member on groceries, and we eat only natural shit. If you cant get $35 together you need to 1)unfuck your habits and 2)take a long hard think about your refusal to better your situation the kikes may be to blame but it is ultimately your fault for not rising and overcoming their kikery

most def that, but also just a nice tactic to sell genetic altering foods enmass to the goyim.

actually you are right. I've been eating top quality shit since I started going to farmers so if I stayed eating chicken eggs for breakfast instead of duck eggs, etc Id probably be paying way less than I used to. btw duck eggs are the fucking shit

And poo. Lots and lots of poo. At least half of our produce is coming from Mexico, Peru or China now. It used to be meat that caused food-borne illness outbreaks and fatalities, but more and more it's things like cilantro, cucumbers, lettuce, spinach, etc because the third world uses raw sewage as fertilizer and Mexican migrant workers shit in the fields in the US. Wash those veggies, especially the ones you eat raw!
archive.is/ycorl
Human Waste Used by 200 Million Farmers, Study Says
archive.is/m9I0A
FDA bans some cilantro from Mexico

Grats user.

Been doing some looking into baby formula myself. If you've got one on the way I'd say do your own research, but from everything I've found there is absolutely no reason to ever buy it bar your wife being unable to breastfeed. There are SOME formulas that are "organic" and don't involve high fructose corn syrup but the vast majority of them are just high fructose corn syrup in powder form. It's fucking ridiculous the shit they lack that babies need. Oh, and half the "good" formulas are soy based.

I'm not big on duck eggs. Raise chickens though. The feeling of eating eggs from your own birds is fantastic, let alone the nutritional benefits.

now I remember why I normally don't go into food threads

Thanks user, I’m working on it!

This fucking video is from the HuffingtonPost. All of the trays, wood grain, and composition is similar, not to mention the obvious attention to plating. This video is literally kikebook tier of self-flagellation for cucks. There's no standard for school lunches in most of these countries, often times they're much, much worse. You fucking idiots should have been skeptical of the image itself. You think Greece can afford to pay for school lunches like that with their debt crisis?

rip, post updates after bleeding out of every orifice from cancer (or ebola)

I love you, Ebola-Chan

I think most American woman are more open to breastfeeding now. But for the kids born between the late 40s and around 2000, it was really pushed on women that formula was better and there was a social stigma against breastfeeding. That gave (((them))) control over the diet of almost every infant born after WWII. It makes me sick to think about it. The potential was there to harm children and to profit off of it, and it was all so unnecessary. But that's what makes me think that if it wasn't the vaccines, there was also potential to really mess with kid's immune systems through the baby formula back then.
Also, most formula has the main proteins sourced in China even if it says "Made in the USA". I would never, ever trust my infants safety to them.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Chinese_milk_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_pet_food_recalls

No Country of Origin for Beef either BTW.>>10630755

I was in grade school in the 90s and the only kids who had lunchables lived in trailer parks. Kids who came from healthy families with stay-at-home mothers all had proper packed lunches because their mothers actually cared enough spend a few minutes putting together meals for their children.

Jesus christ, looking back, I basically had a spartan upbringing. Killed or sneaked a ton of my food. Thinking about food is how I remember more than a decade of my childhood.

I'm not remotely surprised (actually the better quality horse oats are a good way to prep on the cheap)
Recently, I've noticed that the better quality canned dog food, even if mechanically separated and disgustingly raised, smell better and have better ingredients then a lot of canned foods. And still, eating that shit I was healthier than when I lived on good institutional food for two years. I was sicker and weaker than anytime in my life, despite running and lifting regularly.

checked

mass-produced iceberg lettuce shipped from 1000+ miles away?

(Heiled)
Just goes to show how the (((FDA))) is ran. The kids can be soylant green and no one would know.

I probably have food OCD, but I’m starving myself in the process of coming down from obesity, so there’s at least a cause for it. There are 3 ways to get rid of gynecomastia, and starvation’s the only one that fits my worldview. Hungry Skelly is absolutely right about food, though. I’ve been considering being MORE paranoid about what I eat, but there’s so little left that you can trust in any form…

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned chicken breast and rice or vegetables, I buy the 10 pound bag at Sams Club and bags of frozen vegetables, make it all Sunday night and just reheat if for every meal the rest of the week. Not tasty at all, in fact I hate chicken now, but I've lost weight and made gains, all for less than 40 dollars a week. Throw in protein shakes and cans of tuna for variety and you're still eating cheap with the proper macros. 50% calories from protein, 30% from carbs, and 30% from fat. Clen also helps with weight loss if you have lifting experience and want to break a fat loss plateau.

Pizza lunchables used to be the best I loved those things

some schools don't let you pack your kids lunch

have you cut out all alcohol?

The best way, ironically, is a drug designed for kikesses.

the ham, crackers, and fake cheese one was the only edible lunchable in the history of lunchables
and it was still complete garbage

Never a drop. This is childhood tits borne of not having a father growing up. It was horrible, user. Big floppy ones. Now I’m down to nubs over my pecs. Most of the time these days they just look like larger pectoral muscles, so I’m less hesitant to leave the house in only a single layer of clothing. I doubt I’ll ever break the self-consciousness, though. And there’s not a fucking thing that can BE done about my hips, so I have to just live with that. Let it be a lesson to all anons: overexpression of estrogen during puberty is irreversible on the hips and thighs. Tits can be starved off, but you’ll never have male proportions again.

I got in this mess by being pumped full of xenoestrogens from my environment and from not expressing testosterone by not having a father, so I’m not about to put even more foreign hormones in me. Starvation’s working so far. I’ll stick with that.

Yes. Its also

Getting mad at Aramark is like getting mad at Walmart because your bitch wife serves you GreatValue brand hot pockets every day for dinner. Pay for "beef crumbles" and that's what you get. Pay for USDA A+ grass fed filet mignon and we can do that too. ARA can put together a meal plan to meet any customer budget & spec.

A thread died for this.

>everybody eats shit

Can you tell us more?

Similar here. I have a father, but he’s a giant pussy.

Ralox is a SERM—selective estrogen receptor modulator. It blocks estrogen receptors in your breast, and has been proven effective at reducing and eliminating puberty induced gyno. It doesn’t block estrogen everywhere, so it’s not going to crash your estrogen like letrozole would.

This is due to lipogenesis. It’s not just estrogen, but the combo of fat and estrogen, which gave you a feminine fat distribution.

It will, in fact, go away as you lower your body fat, but is ‘permanent’ in that now that you have fat cells there, it’ll come back if you gain weight.

I don’t recommend this at all. Theoretically you might not die if you drink water and take vitamins. If you just want easy, rapid fat loss, Atkins is still the easiest and healthiest way to go. This will be shilled now that I said the keyword. Maybe if I say tavistock the shills will just attack each other.

I was anorexic for a bit during puberty. Probably stunted my growth, probably gave me gyno. I look great now that I work out though. Good luck, user!

just checking
I knew a guy who had this problem, had fag for dad and dyke for mother in a nigger neighborhood. Good luck, and remember that once you train, you'll still be able to run down any kike out there.

Except there was.
Yes, I'm aware of that. Good use of Google though.

Dumpster dive at grocery store locations for slightly past date or slightly opened packages of food. Once you get the hang of it you'll be hauling in tons of storable goods and fresh vegetables and fruits everyday, then you can save for decent cuts of meat. Watch some videos on YouTube about it.

Wasn't the original cow infestation caused by reusing minced sheep as fodder for cows?

sauce?

They actually fed cows with processed cow.
The point is that the government knew that BSE may be transmissible to humans but continued to recommend schools to use offal as a "cost saving" measure.

One company I worked for had full catered lunches every day, probably from this Aramark. And it was very good quality. Then the stupid motherfuckers in management cut our division off and we weren't allowed in the fucking cafeteria and had to leave campus for lunch. Didn't work for them very long.

A major reason people were against TTIP like agreements are the food standards differences among many things.

American government imposes much less standards for products than the EU does. EU countries in the food industry all have agreed to a common standard. In the US this would be seen as leftist and against freedom of trade. But in reality this policy ensures that citizens get a decent quality of food instead of capitalist exploitation to make people buy cheap food that is very unhealthy. USA overall has much more overweight people than any European country, almost any country in the world only Mexico has more fatasses. I believe that this is partly to attribute to the low food standards that the USA maintains, coupled with having wealthy citizens.

doi.org/10.1016/j.supflu.2011.07.017
study performed by chiang mai university in thailand. it shows that rice bran extract has a bunch of gamma linoleic acid which suppresses 5a reductase and therefore testosterone. three things are wrong with the original user's characterization wrt to your balls:
a) 'rice' is not as effective as propecia at suppressing 5a reductase, rice bran extract is
b) 'rice' you get at the store is generally held to be white rice which has no bran. you have to buy brown rice or a specifically rice bran product to get the bran.
c) gla, the active ingredient, is part of oily foods like cooking oils, red meats, and even avocados. ever heard of meat making you gay?
gla is actually really good for getting rid of your pizzaface, pubertyfag, so get onto eating that rice bran extract and kys. pic related.

It is in America, not in many other countries.

Never heard about Aramark, what about Sysco and Gordon? I see so many trucks from these companies going to everywhere including hospitals.

Sysco is the largest food distributor in the USA. They almost ended up controlling 75% of America's food supply until the government stepped in a few years ago.

Those are general foodservice suppliers that are not much better but Aramark is special in that they prefer to service institutions like schools or prisons or work cafeterias that have no competition. Sysco and Gordons are basically the suppliers for most restaurants you visit.

What disgusting drivel. I must say it makes me much more appreciative of the state of Finnish facility food. That's gourmet compared to this "food". Then again you get what you pay for, i think one finnish portion costs around 1.5-3 dollars to the state i cannot even imagine how much less that it is in the usa.

Actually come to think of it I think it was Sodexo. Same basic thing though.

Most of these are actually better than lunches I ate in the mid 90's to 00 which were largely aramark. Pretty sad but those pictures look really photogenic and dont even show what you see when you bite into a nugger or whatnot.

I went to the three companies' sites they all claim on the about us, they serve education facilities, lodging, healthcare and restaurants.

Fine, but I'm telling you now that aramark has a definate leaning toward public service shit like prisons and schools. They are the worst, the other two are not much better but serve even false mom-and-pop shops that you visit and your woman says "the chocolate cream pie looks so nice, can I have it" because it was presented nicely at that specific establishment but it's actually just a frozen Gordons chocolate cream pie slice that was presented the right way. But it's not cancer on the same level that Aramark gets away with on their cancer patties that they serve since I was in school, using retard slave labor.

Sysco brings the food.
Aramark cooks and serves it.

all the cafes use sysco here, I had some in a hospital recently and it seemed fairly good actually. I still don't know how people can live on that stuff though.

fug

Check out Whole Foods' 365 brand. A lot of the organic staples they sell are the same price as standard products from my local grocery chain. Trader Joe's has some good deals, too. The local Aldi has started carrying reasonably priced organic products, but I'm not sure all of their locations have the same selection.

School Lunch has always been bad and has been frequently lampooned on American Television. School Lunches were created for the poor kids. To this day you need to have a low-income home to get it.

LMAO TRS cuck spotted.

What's with these zero quality OPs lately? Did cuckchan give out another massive wave of bans and cuckchanners decided they didn't need to lurk before posting here?

For one thing, you can get laughed at for being Smiley. It's more than possible, easy even, to get reasonably decent food without overpaying.

Stop making excuses. Look at the ingredients list when shopping. Avoid shit that has soy in it, and you're already doing a lot to improve your situation.

If you're getting primary protein from anything but meat you're cucking yourself. You may as well be eating soy beans.

For all the good that is, a lot of people are living in cities, many just so they can get a job. If you're fortunate enough to live out rurally enough to have farmer's markets good for you, but to wonder why some people don't is foolish.

That had better be hyperbole, because starving yourself for any reason is fucking stupid. You're setting yourself up for failure and possible health issues. Eating less to lose weight doesn't mean killing yourself.

Fucking kuru-tier shit, man. Cannibalism leads to disease and mental illness.

Can confirm. Mother worked for local university food service for 20+ years before retirement. State contract, state pay, state benefits package, state retirement package.
Aramark bought out contracts, took over, attempted to fire or run off all state employees or force them to join up with aramark. The two who refused to quit, couldn't be fired, and would not be convinced to change employers (my mom and an older manager, both with enough years there that aramark had no leverage) were forced to wear aramark uniforms anyway instead of the state/university uniforms. Aramark hired a bunch of niggers, lowered wages across the board, removed benefits, "retirement? LOL" for everyone they could.
Food unlabeled. Clearly inferior quality to what was offered previously but sold at more than what old food was sold for.

all of those look great, except USA, and even the USA one looks better than what I ate in school… where did this picture come from?

Chinese political criminals.

Since we're postan about school foods, I'm going to post something that I'm sure anons will either remember enjoying kinda eating, or will get triggered seeing it.

here's a video with the recipe if you want to make it at home
here's a video where he makes the rolls youtu.be/6T1JQrez78Y

You convinced me to think that the adultery, child support and alimony need to be illegal.

Maybe the yanks need to stop sending their children to the public schools and start homeschooling or hire the private tutors to educate their children. I feel sorry for the yanks. It's pretty effed up.

Underrated post

Oh shit I know these guys…

They make food for my college, and it's utterly shit, too expensive and honestly makes you feel dead inside after spending $8 on a shitty dry burger with more rusk than meat and some greasy fries that are more grease than fries.

We just pop to the burger van if we really want to eat shit, it's nicer, cheaper and you get more for your money. It's still a heart attack in a bun, but it's a lot less of a heart attack for your wallet.

Needs more ranch

No thanks.

Criminally underrated

Inmates arnt human though

i dunno
the people in here saying rice makes you gay probably also think potatoes are bad for you, and bread, and every other carb
at the end of the day you either learn about nutrition, and cook your own whole foods as often as you can or you fall prey to this type of fearmongering - if you care at all bout what you eat that is

Have a read on this posts.

You should be taking a zinc supplement. Helps the body make more T.

I remember school lunch food always having roughly the same smell, no matter what it was supposed to be. A hint of something like mildew or mop water. What was that smell? It concerned me enough that I never ate any of that crap.

I remember that smell… Be it from baked beans or some sort of spaghetti with watered down beef granules… It always smelled the same. We all called it the 'kitchen smell' no matter what slop was being made in that grotty pit

Hell, it's legal to outright lie in some cases. Don't want to put MSG on the label, just call it "natural flavor".

It was so vile that on days when I forgot bag lunch, I just didn't eat. I was amazed that people were more concerned about me not eating than the effects of ingesting whatever that "food" was supposed to be.

I was a poorfag that got free lunches and most of the time it was so bad I'd pass some/all of it on to one of my friends that had no money for lunch.
i don't know how they managed to make the prepackaged salads consistently worse. how the fuck can you fuck up lettuce, red cabbage, and carrots to the point were it was gag worthy? they got rid of the bacon bits too, at least when i was there

present 4u

Farmers markets are good stuff, got a 50lb bag of Yukon golds for $8. Can make all sorts of potato recipes like gnocchi with those for weeks.

You mean nitrate bits with minced pork gristle and bacon grease flavoring

we had real-ish bacon in 9th grade, then that fake rock like shit after, then nothing.
I wouldn't be surprised if the lunches were setup to make us tame and more receptive of the garbage that is taught.

One of the very few (only practically) TV I watch is 24kitchen, if you've seen Jamie's more low-profile shows you'd know the guy is mostly legit, in his Great Italian Escape he had to kill a sheep with this rural family, he almost threw up, but in the end he just said something along the lines of "people in the west think these things are bad, and that children shouldn't be exposed to it" while an Italian man was holding his 5yr old daughter near the animal showing her what's going on, Jamie just said "It's bullshit, this is how meat is made, and children should learn to respect the food they're getting etc.," I'm paraphrasing heavily here, but got tons of respect for him when I watched that, he also said "I've cooked over 200 sheep in my career, its only fair that I kill at least one".

this shit is fucking sad, I worked as a teacher in Japan and when I showed them pictures of school lunches around the world they actually LAUGHED at the American school lunches. US is quickly becoming the laughingstock of the entire world. Remember when things used to be the other way around?

Here's a redpill. School food is literally the same as prison food.

For reference this is what Japanese lunches look like. They are made by the staff of the school and the kids help out with serving the lunches on a rotating basis to help build social skills and responsibility.

It's cause the fucking retarded (((medical professionals))) started advising people to avoid feeding their little kids certain foods until they were "ready for it." Tons of people waited way to long and their kids got allergic to food that normally would have been completely innocuous.

This is actually what they do.

I think they should try a different method.

obligatory

usually their social skills fall apart in middle school, but Japanese elementary school is fucking solid as far as making them well rounded. Middle school to high school is where they only focus on academics and nothing else, which is a huge mistake.

lol

Just looking at those images makes me gag. Yeah, I'm probably a food snob. But there is absolutely no reason that such abominable artificies should be passed off as food. It's like they went out of their way to make it as unpleasant as possible.

Hello high school. Go away and come back when you're 18.

Until then, if you ask your food service provider for nutrition information and ingredients lists, they will provide it. What you've posted is shit bait.

Not Christcuck, but I am with pastor Anderson on this one.
Kill those beyond redemption, beat up and let go the rest.

I have to wonder if this is the conclusion that would be reached in a legal system without Jews playing any role.

Public reminder, my people, the Anglo-Saxons used to deal with this in a good way. This is for any cheating in general, but this kind of shit would apply as well.
First the woman was made to hang herself. When dead she would be set upon logs and burned. Once ashes, the accomplice to her crime would be brought forward and cut and allowed to bleed to death into the ashes.

There is a caveat for Canadians all the products have numbers to them that can be cross referenced. Unfortunately I completely forgot what the list you're supposed to look to compare the number to, and nobody is obligated to tell you.

It is not. This can be said conclusively. Once you have read the Talmud–even just a portion of it–you start to be able to see its fingerprints everywhere. These legalese weasel words are kikery from the day they were born.

Not fucking once in my whole time I spent in schools did I see a pancake with berries. Ukrainian model is the most realistic one, except there is no pancakes. On the positive side, we didn't get served rotting meat

They have the same tables, lighting , and plates in all those countries?

Good observation on the trays and wood grain, user. Even without that though, these are obviously reconstructions made for a photo shoot. I knew immediately these weren't real examples captured in the wild because the plating and presentation were far too good for any institutional foodservice facility in any of the countries I've ever visited.

Fun fact: that’s the price here. Probably higher now.

Sysco supplies food to some of the best restrants in the county.

ARAMARK builds to price. Spec out 22cents a plate and you get a 22 cent meal.

If your kids food is shit then you should be asking the BOE why. Not the vender. That BOE bureaucrat who is telling you your kids have to eat cardboard with beef crumbles is probably making 175k/yr and a pension. There is no money for school lunches or teachers but there is always plenty of money for piles of education (((administrators))). They point the finger at the vender to take the heat off themselves. BOE are the ones who hire the venders and OK the menus. If ARAMARK was doing something the BOE didn't approve of then they wouldn't be there.

No, rice specifically is an endocrine disrupter. Not potatoes. Wheat itself is fine, but wheat cultivars grown in North America have a harmful protein (gluten gets the blame). So Euros can eat wheat and have no problems, but Burgers should limit it.

Broccoli is great for boosting test. As is steak.

ZOG controlled food is absolute shit. In japan people appear to still give a fuck about healthy eating and what they feed to children. In fact there is at least one restaurant that serves legit school lunches prepared by mostly Ex-lunch ladies. Its the same recipes they used to make in school so people go for nostalgia of good school food. Imagine a school lunch themed restaurant in America, it would be fucking awful. I always doused everything in copious amounts of hotsauce to hide how greasy and awful it all was.

triggered

Shocking

I went to several schools and none of them served anything close to these in either apparent quality or quantity. Plus the trays and background being the same, its obviously total bs.

This is moar like it.

Legalese is all in the wording. Even a comma in the wrong place can totally shit something up.

Foodbaker's 100% Food Item Goodness Ingredients:
10% constituted food
30% activated food-stuffs
60% food-like additives
5% unfood

Is that a scotch egg? Lucky nips.

nuggers

Europe uses a number system on some ingredients, Canada does not have a number system and it is actually worse in Canada.

Canada trusts what the FDA says, allows American and Chinese companies to sell their food products here without inspections (ever wonder why there are major flu outbreaks every Christmas in Canada? Oranges from China) and have allowed renaming of many ingredients since people are trying to avoid them like MSG (There are more than 25 names for MSG) as natural flavor…..hell many things are hidden under natural flavor:

cochineal also called Carmine, cochineal extract, crimson lake or carmine lake, natural red 4 - a red dye consisting of the dried bodies of female cochineal insects
castoreum - emitted from the castor sacs within the animal's anus
Shellac - secretions of the female insect Kerria lacca
Pink slime - look it up yourself….this is just the tip of the FDA approved nightmare

oh and avoid sodium benzoate as it has been proven to cause DNA damage (mixed with the right ingredients and given time becomes benzene). it can be found in soda mouthwash, shampoo, body lotions, and deodorant (Look for the words “benzoic acid,” “benzene,” “sodium benzoate,” or “benzoate,” especially if you also see “citric acid,” “ascorbic acid,” or “vitamin C.” Sodium benzoate is also known as E211)

That is way, way better than public highschool food in any country.

Prove me wrong. You can't.

Reminder that kikes tell us the disgusting things they do in movies because in their creepy religion it exonerates them from sin if you admit it.

Rule of thumb; When the ingredients of a particular food item that aren't vegetables, nuts nor fruit list the food name as an ingredient, it's not suitable for human consumption.

Really, nigger? You think i'm stupid for wanting to know what goes into my body whenever I eat that processed slop, you worthless subhuman? I wouldn't even feed starving niggers in Africa with that poison.

was there differentiation between white and brown or 'wild' rice in that study?

another thing similar to that is all beans contain an enzyme which acts as a magnet for vitamins and effectively rob the intestines of needed vitamins.

And another thing. gluten the reason it is no good for our stomachs is because it is not something we evolved to eat. gluten filled grains were not eaten by europeans their use as a food staple came from our interactions with kikes as the plants themselves originate from the middle east.

I know what you mean, the ARA-mark food at the Chicago Auto Show, stadiums was always shit.
Pls, no bully.

ARA-mark food is so bad that the McCormick place the McDonald's and a cardboard pizza joint outsell the ARA-mark shit. I can't think of a better way to describe how God-awful that shit is.

Picture related

Starting to seriously wonder if the Simpsons was a way for (((them))) to admit to what they are doing without "admitting" it, know what I mean?

Brazilians eat that and they're retarded. I live here, I know. But the reason is that most of them eat just beans and rice, not the full feijoada like pic related. If you pair beans and rice in small quantities with a bunch of colorful veggies, you're good to go.

Don't use sauces on the salad, too. And include either kale, broccoli or spinach regularly.

that's illegal goy the xir in your class is alergic to peanuts you can't bring a bagged lunch your food is not safe and it's not certified kosher.

imagine how bad it can be, then realize it's worse.

Everything thing we fucking touch is poison and death. I WANT OFF THE RIDE

welcome to Holla Forums

Not one mention of the laxatives used to prevent food poisoning?

Typically more common in college dining halls, the thought behind it is to have any potentially undercooked/hazardous food stuff pass through the student before they have a chance to contract illness.

Race-specific gene doping to make the nigger boys grow bigger.

Ever notice how tall the young groids are compared with elderly groids? Why else would this happen so suddenly? They've all been getting free lunch for the past few decades.

FUCKING EXCUSE ME? I always wondered why I shit so horribly when I was still eating that trash.

I just tried to look up an ingredient list because I recall seeing some food a week or two ago that listed something like "animal ____" as an ingredient. And it wasn't the normal shit like animal fat, animal meat, animal byproduct, which are catchall terms for 'shit you wouldnt force a dog to eat'. I really wish I could remember it because it was a real kikey fucking word.. started with an R if I recall correctly. Sounded like the type of word that could mean 'delicious and good for you, too' and 'ricin mixed with sewage' at the same time.

ingredients like olestra (which is a synthetic "fat substitute") accomplish the same function. Its literally industrial grease which your body can not digest at all. and it works like any other industrial oil, it gets into the grooves and pits in the surface material and everything that contacts it just slides on through with greatly reduced friction.

Also.. as far as the olestra goes… It is the ingredient in pringles which was the reason that it used to have a warning on the side of the can about causing loose stools. A hotline was set up to study adverse reactions of the stuff. It received 15k complaints and was thereafter decided that a warning label was no longer warranted.

since this is a food thread, have some good recipes and stuff: marksdailyapple.com/recipes-home/

Well it's just going to be catering (basically just bringing out food and serving drinks) for university events anyway so at least I'll be poisoning lefties and normalfags.

That's fucking dark. It's almost like there's a conspiracy or something.

It's not hard to avoid the food poisoning. If the people cannot look after themselves then let them deal with it toughly.

This is a pretty good indication that kosher certs mean nothing good because most if not all pringles are kosher, even going so far as to have Hebrew writing on the cans. It's still poison

What is the fried thing? It look so good that I would dip in the gravy.

Lmfao, the last time I ate pizza-board was when I was 15. I stuffed my face with three helpings, went to the first day of wrestling practice, and threw up my guts all over the gym floor…. and proceeded to keep training.

actually, various insects (grasshoppers, etc) are high in protein, and I'm betting it's miles ahead of the 'Murrica mystery meat crap with 0.1% "0ne hundred percent real beef".

Still wouldn't make it a regular part of my diet, though.

and you are absolutely right that the kikes tell the world, but I think pic related is a more likely venue rather than obscure indie movies.

> I wouldn't even feed starving niggers in Africa with that poison.
ftfy
> I wouldn't even feed starving niggers in Africa with that anything other than poison.
alternative fix

The second picture is depressing accurate. USA is superpolarised now. Yanks don't realise how serious it is…..

why the fuck would you put meat in marinara sauce. fucking tards

You ate dog food?

Sodium benzoate is labeled as vitamin c?

Nevermind I read that wrong.

Looks like schnitzel. Veal or chicken breast covered in breadcrumbs. A giant nugger.

Please, conscripts at the Greek army tend to eat BETTER than the shit in the trays pictures above. It depends heavily on the location (barracks at the border have FAR BETTER food than the boot camps) but only once did they attempt to feed us worse food than the above, no one touched it and the fucking GENERAL in command of said bootcamp threw a fit for that event.

Interestingly enough, there's no interest in making dogs obese and addicted to sugar and crap. Only us. So he may have a point.

Goats milk, user. Read up on it.

Hello, industry friend. Sodexo here, but I've worked for sysco, gfs, and others.
These companies provide what the customer asks for. Top tier restaurants use sysco, so does your garbage cafeteria. Your college isn't asking for high quality food. They have a max price in mind they are willing to pay to feed students. Every cafeteria is like this.

Do you guys in Europe have to go through this goddam shit?

The photos are bullshit. Here's some woman who did real photos (thanks to user above for fedupwithlunch blog). flickr.com/photos/fedupwithlunch/sets/72157627448742440

Nope.

My peanuts are just peanuts with salt.

How much does one of thoes school lunches cost? 40-60 cents?

plz send peanutz

Did you buy Planters or any other name brands? Mine says peanuts salt cornstarch and paprika

That rattled something free…

The brand I bought is "Southern Grove."

neither are healthy. Europeans do not digest beans correctly because we have only been eating them for a fraction of the time we have been on this earth. Rice is at best an empty nutrient staple that provides short lasting bursts of metabolic energy. Which isn't a bad thing. But rice also contains enzymes which absorb vitamins and screw with hormones.

The real red pill on nutrition is.. the different races did not develop eating the same things and their diets are not interchangeable. For instance, Vitamin D… Studies show that 90% of niggers are severely deficient and have vitamin d levels low enough that it is literally a medical emergency. Vitamin D levels that low cause the intestines, and the brain, to work so abnormally that mental health is hugely affected and if that level of deficiency continues unabated for any long duration organ failure will soon follow.

BUT… the problem here is this 90% of niggers who show severe vitamin D deficiency and this deficiency is so low that it could be described as trace amounts much like any organism will arbitrarily wind up with trace amounts of some substances in their bodies which their bodies dont need or use merely from contact with their environment. The problem here is… Niggers dont show symptoms of vitamin D deficiency. A white person with levels that low would be deathly pale, morbidly depressed mentally, and could more or less be described as being in a similar condition to an 80 year old nursing home resident weeks away from death.

Yet.. the niggers show no sign of distress.. Because their bodies do not metabolize vitamin D In sufficient quantities vitamin D has a negative effect on their digestive systems which has been kiked to be described as 'lactose intolerance'

Oh fucking lord. Thats an ingredient used in the production of testosterone injections.

A little bit of a goof on my end, nice eye.

OOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYY VEYYYYYkike names aren't spelt like that

you're welcome, newfriend.

Best post in the thread.

If it makes you feel any better user, at least you're not Barney Frank.

I grew up in an extremely 'diverse' city. So much so that until my 20s I didn't really have any white friends. One of the things that I noticed and have found broader evidence for is that, by and large, brown people can't eat undercooked beef. Apparently they have absolutely zero e-coli tolerance, and get the shits from the slightest bit of pink in their beef. Usually when you see these scares about people shitting blood until they die from e-coli, its shitskins. They would always look at me like I was holding a loaded gun to my head when I would eat a rare steak or burger.

Also every half-white half-brown mix that I have ever met was severely lactose intolerant.>>10639234

i may have pissed myself alil

where to buy

I'm guessing "Crumbles" are offal, shit that would be slightly better than the stuff that appears in dog food.

>click a guest recipe marksdailyapple.com/almost-deviled-eggs/

I JUST WANTED SOME DEVILED EGGS DAMMIT

That's some Cuil Theory shit.

Getting nutrition advice from the japs isn't a smart idea just because they make your animes. You realize there's a dearth of testosterone there, right?

If you lose social skills just from not being forced to do a certain task, there's something inherently wrong.

The only thing on that tray that you can hold any real scrutiny toward, unless you have some mystical source of information that you're conveniently withholding, is the pizza probably being made with shit ingredients and not much actual meat. Milk being 1% instead of whole over disinformation about muh fats in foods is still a problem but not as big. Corn and an orange aren't exactly bad for you.

Whoever made that image needs to take a tumble off a first story roof.

What shit brand are you buying?
FUCKING WALMART REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Did you see the big bold "CONTAINS SOY" on the jar too? God fucking dammit, I just want a nice clean snack that doesn't make me sick like shitty fucking doritos and chex mix that shit making me sick is effectively a good thing since it discourages unhealthy eating I guess without having to continue to be exposed to the soy jew.

How hard is to not put 15 different kinds of artificial sugars into something as simple as salted peanuts, is there some kind of lobby group that demands you put this shit in everything?

That would actually be a pretty interesting read, how does food effect different races, I didn't know that Europeans had trouble digesting beans, while i do know that Blacks can't handle high fat meats like whites can.

I'm probably going to be condemned, but here it goes:
I started eating Vegan (No meats, Chicken, Fish, Eggs and Dairy products) about 3 months ago. I didn't do it because I wanted to save the stupid chickens or shit like that. I did it for health reasons because I am type II diabetic, have hypertension, and high cholesterol. I went in to the doc about 3 weeks after starting and my cholesterol levels went wayyyy down, my blood pressure went down, (now I only take half a pill for that) I lost about 20 / 25 pounds, I have more energy, I am exercising, and strangely enough, my bad knee isn't hurting as much from my injury combined with arthritis, which I can't explain. (watch the weather change tomorrow, and I start complaining!)
When I go to a Vegan Restaurant, it's loaded with white leftists and they think I am one of them. I'm tempted to wear a MAGA hat next time I go.
Cow milk, should not be consumed by humans, I learned. Human milk is for humans, cow milk is for cows. It has something to do with some chemical, I think it was too much protien, but don't quote me on that. In addition, the dairy is loaded with cholesterol. (As are the meats and eggs)
I don't have much of a desire to eat a double bacon cheeseburger, and I sort of in a way feel a little bit disgusted by it, which seems kind of weird. 4 months ago I would have eaten two of them at one sitting - with a large fries and a diet coke…
I feel better. a lot better.
on a separate note
I recall looking at some of the threads regarding hurricane harvey and remember seeing a photo of the shelves where nobody touched the tofu. all mine…..that's the protein that we need. not a whole side of beef.
I also inspect my high-fiber turds
fucking awesome

that's good for a soyboy like you, but what if one wants to build up muscle?

just look up vegan body builders - seriously - the amount of proteins we get from meats are way too much and the body basically shits out all that excess anyway.
I am not going for that - I would rather be a little bit scrawny and quick than large and bulwark. When I get older all that huge muscle is going to weigh me down and cause even more health problems. I am thinking long-term - not fighting niggers hand to hand in the coming chaos - I have a rifle and I can take their heads off at 500m (yards)
they can all eat a bag of dicks and die of AIDS

Hey, I have to go to sleep - I have a 20+ mile ride tomorrow! TTYL

A vegan diet won't sustain you in the long term. After about 2 years you will crash hard - your body will simply run out of the proper vitamins and minerals that you can only get from meats and organs.

However yes you are right there are some benefits to a vegan type diet, and you are living proof of that. What I would ask of you is instead of falling for the veganism meme, instead try and figure out what you cut out that is helping you feel so much better. Most dairy is problematic because of the casein (among other things). Most meat is low quality.

But it's easy to go down the rabbit hole and get in over your head. I don't want to confuse you. Just know that veganism is a meme and that it won't sustain you in the long term. At least add in grass fed liver and pastured (not pasturized, pastured) egg yolks (not the whites) into your diet. As for dairy you can leave it out for a long time but when you are ready to add it back in you should look into A1 vs A2 dairy, there are some answers there for you.

Anyways, when I first started experimenting with diets I made many mistakes, and maybe that is just part of the process. My main message to you is do not fall for a meme diet - overly restrictive diets are not good. The correct solution is to find out why you were feeling bad on a regular diet and to fix it by replacing and not by eliminating.

I wish you luck and good health.

yeah, if you are a fucking nigger. The true way to determine if you are white is if you are not lactose intolerant.

You can develop lactose intolerance with age. Might have something to do with (((processed))) milk.
t. Not murican so I know my ancestry well and don't need 'tools' for determining it

user, I'm sorry but you're the lemming. If only you had the reading comprehension to understand it was a joke which is made obvious by the last line.

Faggots like you need to be gassed.

Stopped reading there. You're mentally ill and exceedingly high in estrogen.
Kill yourself. Chug soylent and find yourself wanting to LARP as a woman. That is the future you choose by being the veganfag shill.

Buddy do you even know how fucking bad soy is?

As people age, the gene that produces the enzyme lactase becomes less active. This can eventually results in lactose reaching the colon, where bacteria break it down which results in a lot of gas. Overall, people that kept milk producing livestock and drank the milk selected for genetics which resulted in prolonged production of lactase. People not being able to drink milk when they get old is for the most part fairly normal.

That is the simple explanation. The complicated explanation (which I am in no way qualified to give, and only have a summary understanding of) involves factors which effect the LCT gene, as well as genes that can act in a manner similar to LCT in certain populations. Some types of injuries can supposedly create lactose intolerance, but I'm not familiar with those. Also note that different types of cows produce different type of milk (A1 vs A2 milk, I'd definitely look into the subject if I were you)

There is possibly an issue with heating milk (which changes the shape of the proteins) which could result in a milk allergies or other autoimmune disorders if someone has leaky gut syndrome (whether they know it or not), but this is not "lactose" intolerance. You should probably look into this as well.

Milk and it's effect on various human populations is complicated as fuck.

Fellow vegan here.
Keep it up, comrade! The Fuhrer would be proud.
I have an Eastern European friend who eats meat that I hang out and do things with outdoors, and I can't help but notice that he always gets tired before I do.
He's not fat or weak physically, but I think my vegetarian diet gives me greater endurance and cardio.
I know a lot of people want to signal the 'paleo' diet on here, but honestly, I don't understand why anyone would want to eat the hormone-filled meat from modern factory farms.

Anyone remember that scientist who was trying to recycle human waste into edible food, saying that a lot of protein simply passes through the body. What ever happened to that?

EAT BIG GET BIG

EAT WHAT YOU WANT IN MODERATION IF YOU EAT A SANDWICH AND GET ENERGY BURN OFF ENERGY BEFORE NEXT SANDWICH MORE ENERGY ON TOP OF ENERGY CREATES AN OVER LOAD IF THE GAS TANK ON YOUR CAR IS FULL AND YOU ADD MORE GAS IT SPILLS OVER SAME WITH YOUR ASS AND STOMACH FAT STORAGE STAY FIT EAT RIGHT YOU HAVE A IMMUNE SYSTEM USE IT SUMO DEAD LIFTS MAKE YOU STRONG AND BEING VEGAN MAKES YOU GAY

(((VEGAN DIET)))
eat grass sheep get nice and weak the wolfs are hungry

it's ground beef
it's fucking taco meat

It's okay, she looks like a jew.

This is something that there needs to be real research on. It's extremely important, because we could focus on varieties of wheat that are best for us and only eat food made of those and not other kinds of wheat. Same thing for other kinds of carbs.
If we ever do actually do this, mongrels are going to have a tough time because they would likely end up being able to eat the foods of their different races but not process them as well as a full-blood.

The one thing i always hated in school is definitely the food. I always buy shit from the vending machine or go hungry up until i come home.

that's not what I meant, smells better and looks betterr than canned meats, vienna sausage, cornedbeefhash. And canned meat left me healthier than institutional food.
though I have eaten dog food to no ill effect

I've noticed that since many dogfoods moved away from corn and wheat as main ingredients, I've seen fewer grotesquely fat dogs. And even a hundred years ago, there were books coming out saying corn made some livestock sicken and die.

interdasting. They sell it spiced for eating raw in some places here. It gets slimy and unappetizing long before it will make you sick.

the only vending machine we had was for coke

Holy fuck, thank you for starting an Aramark thread. CEO is a uber kike who charged $35 for boxed lunches when the Pope came to philly and he had a monopoly over food vending on the parkway.

Simple:
Start buying huge clamshells of lettuce mix that is washed. 14-16oz is 5-6 big salads. get olive oil (a big one), vinegar and dijon. Listen carefully: one part oil, 3-4 parts vinegar and how ever much mustard you think tastes good. a punch of salt and optional pepper.

Add in tendies, one more veg and have a piece of toast and you are set.

Learn to make your own tendies and freeze them in single serving size in ziplocks.

I would love to teach you faggots how to cook without making a mess or wasting time.

Most of us already know how to "cook" without "cooking" based on tendies and prewashed salad.

That's interesting about brown people and undercooked beef. I bet it doesn't have to do with e-coli though, wouldn't they get that from other places like their own shit and poor practices?

It is true that they won't eat undercooked beef. If I see one more nigger eating a well done steak with ketchup…

Compulsory schooling is human slavery. It was designed by people who saw 95% of the population as subhuman dead ends who should be abused and traumatized into a life of servitude.

The point is the lowest grade shit is being fed to children with no rights and who are forced to go to these shitty, slave institutions.

Go paleo. Fresh produce is pretty pure. Have you had you soil tested? You have no clue what chemicals the previous normies doused your dirt with.

Organic food is loaded with all kinds of systemic chemicals to get past regulations. It's just as bad.

this nigger should have dubs bc he's right

This doesn't bother me so much. Obviously I don't want to consume insects in any significant quantity but if a compound can be isolated from them and it doesn't harm me when I consume it, whats the big deal? Don't forget you have a powerful acid in your stomach. Reminds me of the discovery of penicillin.

I'm far more worried about estrogen shit and what they can potentially do with GMOs.

Yeah look into BROWN rice and lentils. It's easy, cheap, nutritious and you can easily cook it yourself.

Just read that brown rice inhibits testosterone production

I had an ex from New Jewsey that would brag that her dad saw the pope at that parade or whatever. I'm not even Catholic so I could've gave less of a fuck. Plus he's a basically a Marxist kike anyway. Small world mein nigger

Also this stuff. Europeans had older forms of wheat, they're still around for sale or at least as heirloom seeds

This is true. Wheat used to be very low-gluten. Jesus probably broke bread made out of emmer wheat. Now we all use some Monsanto shit called Clearfield® wheat which can be drenched in herbicides like glyphosate and who knows what else and still thrive (which may be the actual problem instead of gluten)

If I had land I'd try growing einkorn/emmer and see how it turned out.

This guy knows his shit