If you're NEET and you're not smoking weed, I don't know what's wrong with you

If you're NEET and you're not smoking weed, I don't know what's wrong with you.
-Kat Williams

Is he right Holla Forums? I enjoy video games while under the influence.

DUDE
WEED
LMAO

Drugs are for losers

tried it, didn't like it.

The drug trade in my country is handled by ragheads and I don't want to fund them, also I don't feel like frying my brain.

I would smoke some kush if I could get it from a legit source i.e. fuck these mexicans and niggers, give me a fucking storefront where some cute little redhead with too many body modifications and a chipper personality will happily fill my bags full of the dankest shit this side of the mississippi and at competitive prices. If it's not legit then I ain't smoking shit.

I'd rather have brownies.

Weed is stupid. I'd rather playing drunk than high.

this nigga got beat up by a 7th grader i ain't taking anything he says seriously

I never liked weed or alcohol.
I want my mind to be working when I do things.
I won't pretend to be any better than the people that do, though. I have a really bad caffeine addiction which is probably worse.

DUDE

Seems like sound logic to me

ITT: betas who were never offered weed

He might be on to something. Smoking weed might motivate them actually to get a job so they can buy decent amounts, instead of having to constantly buy dime bags.

Kill yourself, degenerate.

nah

>>>/dude/
>>>/weed/
>>>/lmao/

squealing high pitched nigger is not a video game

I'de say I do too, but by the time I actually start playing games I've eaten half the shit in my pantry and watched about 6 hours of meaningless youtube videos. By then the high is pretty much over and I have to smoke more which just repeats the process.

No, most weed users are generally faggots with their personalities from personal experience.
Their whole life eventually just revolves around the shit, that they eventually resort to stealing and selling people's shit for weed money.
I can't respect someone who hurts or involves others negatively when seeking their personal enjoyment from a recreational drug.
I don't hurt others or steal their shit for video games.

Sure looks like a bunch of faggots here.

Sounds to me like you just prefer stimulants over depressants. There's a poison for pretty much everybody out there.

I'm not against the recreational use of marijuana, but come the fuck on.