Where were you when gaming culture went mainstream?

Where were you when gaming culture went mainstream?

Alright scot, its not funny anymore. You have enough money.

i doubt he has that much control over the merch

I guess. Didn't he work at target before? They are probably selling his shit now.

Back in 2002? I was in highschool. Why?

There's still the movie coming a brand new series of games, This cash cow isn't stopping. Stupid kids wanted a game that was all jump scares? Well now this mans going for broke.

I remember hearing he worked in the freezer or the frozen food isle or something. Good on him for making it I guess

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

this tbh fam

i was playing vidya and still are.

you're pullin my leg right? merchandise is just as big over there

Pachinko machines aren't video games.

Dont forget their genuine love for smartphone games.

Let's not pretend this is new.

Haha, good one user

Could you imagine if that were true haha

Even if someone doesn't state it as far back as 2002, there's no denying 2007.

Too bad the Japanese are infantile
anime is trash kill youself

ayy

Official Fnaf Cartoon and trading cards when?
I assume maybe after the live action five nights at Freddy's movie which Probably will break the Warcraft movie record?

I fucking hate that show.

Normalfags played vidya since the success of Pong, hell you could say as early as Computer Space, it was first played in bars.
Normalfags have always been there, they will never go away.

wtf i hate big bang theory now

Playing games on my PC.

I was is highschool, 2004

Too bad your opinion is worthless.

I'm so fucking mad I don't even fucking know how to express my rage.

That show doesn't make anything involved with being nerdy popular, it makes it the punchline of every single fucking joke in the show so the audience can laugh as they see the token 'normalfag' girl Penny laugh at how fucking weird all the nerdy characters are. It reducing nerd culture and nerdy things down to just words that are then fucking laughed at.

I've met people who thought that I, a nerd, would be just the same old shit as is presented on that fucking abysmal show. They ended up just laughing at me when I talked about Gundam, like every sentence was a fucking joke. They debated amongst themselves if I was Sheldon or not, and made me feel like a piece of shit and the fucking worst part of it was they didn't even realize they were being demeaning. They thought it was okay to laugh at everything a nerd said because LOL EX DEE THAT WAS BIG BANG THEORY DOES. That piss-poor excuse for a comedy only made nerds popular through making them the butt of every fucking joke in the mainstream.

Fuck that show, fuck the people involved in it, fuck the people who like it, and fuck the faux nerds that think it does any good.

Yes I fucking mad

Isn't it the week where most kids go back to school?

you suck lad, step it up

No, the user used the meme incorrectly. You only jokingly say it when you're suddenly swayed to accept an opinion that's completely opposite of the board's, such as Holla Forums = wtf I love Clinton now! and /bane/ = wtf I hate Nolan now!

Hating Big Bang Theory is already the dominant opinion here. The user outed himself by mistake.

Pardon my autism

I got a better one

The meme can also be used the other way around if someone points out something that is obvious to most people on the board.

Where in the Meme Rulebook does it say it has to be contrary to board's hivemind?

I was jacking off to animu cats and lolis

College life truly tests ones blood levels. But it shows that not just Vidya is being consumed by the cancer, everything is dying.

No, they just happen to release gems every once in a while, but they pander to casuals even more.

My theatre had FNAF plush dolls in the claw machine like a month or two ago.

You're a little late.

Don't see what makes this any different from earlier.

But I thought being a nerd these days was not cool? "Nerds are basement dwelling misogynists!!"

Can we make this a FNAF thread ?

Someone post some high caliber autism up in this bitch.

Shamefully, helping it along its path until I realized I opened the doors to cancer. I opened Pandora's Box, willingly, thinking I would be able to talk with other people about other things and finally not be alone.
How ignorant and foolish I was, and still am.

I think that the animation is pretty alright, though. Also it's still technically clang so…

Was everything we did pointless?

What does GG have to do with any of this?

It did all of those things

Actual nerds aren't cool I regularly find them dwelling in a Time Machien Hobby Shop and they sit in the dingy, musty, and damp basement playing with their 40k figures. I shit you not the local Ork player wears fingerless gloves and a trenchcoat in that fucking basement. Sometimes I like to walk around spraying my cologne bottle at and near them in order to stay conscious otherwise the stench would eventually suffocate and kill me. Real nerds aren't funny to normalfags. Real nerds are a depressing bunch.

but which one user?

A lot of cuck/v/ and 8/v/ are secret SJeWs who always try to downplay the role of Gaymergoys. GG did become cancerous in the end but it's more because they got subverted by attention whores and shekelgrubers, just like any other movement.

We truly fought a good fight.

Dubs can't save you from the truth, and neither can posting in a different thread.

GODDAMMIT PAUL, GO BACK TO Holla Forums

Unless "in the end" is six months in, that's bullshit and you know it.

He's not wrong.

Don't you have a tumblr to post on?

You deserved to be bullied

I'm pretty sure Mario Halloween costumes have been a thing for a long time now.