Here we go, burgers sending white men to die again

Here we go, burgers sending white men to die again.

Trump's address to the UN was nothing short of a declaration of war toward North Korea. Good goy Trump also went to talk about Iran, Assad, and of course (((greatest ally))).

How many white men will die this time in the jews war?

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Israel-News/Israel-exported-400k-in-gold-to-North-Korea-against-UN-sanctions-436790
news.gallup.com/poll/219134/back-military-action-north-korea-2003.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Drumpf just being the puppet he is.

I know I will sound retarded for saying this, but it's kinda frustrating hearing Trump speaking about Sovereignity/Nation first in great length and in admirable fashion, and respecting other peoples sovereignty, and then later only to talk about how Iran "isnt putting their people first" and "they fund hezbollah etc" lol sorry we have to invade you.

Right on time kike

Go see his speech in UN retard.

So gullible.

I see nothing wrong with being aggressively warlike. Don't believe your own propaganda wrt Nationalism. Only countries that have the ability to defend themselves deserve to exist.

That said, we should only go to war if it's worth it. I don't see how invading NK or Iran qualifies.

He's accepted that the United States are the 50 states of Israel. It's also funny how he doesn't mention how Israel sent massive amounts of gold to North Korea just a few years ago.

Honestly, when it comes to Israel Obama was way better. He was a kike puppet as well, but at least not pandering to their every wish.

Yep, Holla Forums hasnt been infiltrated. No way

I swear to God, we used to have discussions on /new/ where the average poster at least knew about Cold War history.

All Jews will die in the coming Holocaust.

>Israel sending massive amounts of gold to north Korea.
Wtf?!?! Can somebody explain this with sources?!?!

even the jews themselves admit it.
jpost.com/Israel-News/Israel-exported-400k-in-gold-to-North-Korea-against-UN-sanctions-436790

60% of Americans support going to war against North Korea so yeah, looks like another war is coming. Very reminiscient of what happened in 2003.

news.gallup.com/poll/219134/back-military-action-north-korea-2003.aspx

Thank you for the link.
I'm very impressed with this action. Israel selling gold to others.

Looks like their propaganda campaign was successful. Or perhaps it is another fake poll? We all know how reliable those are from the election.

Yeah without doubt the war will happen. Here's what else will go down.

Nice link you absolute twat.
All these 1-4 sentence threads being created in the last week.

Granted, it's a poll so it should be taken with a grain of salt but I find this particular one believable.

When he says 'totally destroy' North Korea, I can only parse that as 'nuclear bombardment'. I'm totally okay with that, that approach won't result in dead white men.

They're jewing and you seem surprised?. What did you expect?

Or hopefully Russia and China destroy the US

If Trump starts another war, thousands, perhaps tens of thousands of our kinsmen will die. However think about this in the big picture for a minute. Trump is pushing the word "nationalism" and the American White public is loving it. Just 5 years ago "Nationalism" was a dirty word. Now Americans are proudly calling themselves nationalists. How long before White nationalism is also reclaimed?

Another thing to consider is that if the war goes badly, that will raise the revolutionary atmosphere in the country. And that can only be a good thing. The more people die for no purpose, the stronger our argument will be. And the more obvious Trump makes it that Israel is the cause for all this death, all this loss, the more important our message will become.

Most Americans don't really care about things that don't directly affect them in a real, physical way. If wars for Israel start directly affecting the lemmings, they will start to wonder what exactly our "gallant little Jewish ally" has done for us to deserve so much sacrifice on our part.

Call me cold hearted, but I'd gladly accept millions of casualties if it meant Americans began questioning our support for Israel.

Civic nationalism has always been par for the course in America, and any other democracy at that. He's not brining anything new to the table.

Wrong.

Only a few years ago "Nationalism" was a dirty word. Now millions of Americans are proudly calling themselves "American nationalists" (nevermind what is going on in Europe).

This is a very good thing. Soon we will reclaim "White nationalism."
Hell, right now we could go talk to most Trump supporters and call ourselves "Nationalists" and they wouldn't even blink. We could talk about preserving our European heritage and they'd agree with us. Times are changing and the Jewish narrative is imploding.

It'll be mostly hispanic this time judging by the make-up of today's army.

Combat units are overwhelmingly white.

They just replaced patriots with nationalists. Still the same patriots. Patriotism is cancer, nationalism is divine.

Patriotism is not cancer. William Pierce called himself (rightly so) a Patriot. Patriotism for your nation… your nation is positive. That's what motivated the Germans back in the 1930s. It is what will motivate the normies when we launch our struggle against the System.

SHILL THREAD; REMEMBER TO SAGE

kys

Commencing dump on shit thread.

Already a thread moishe.

Where in his U.N. speech did he declare war Iran

Fuck off kike.

Shill using leftist kike term 'drumpf' to discredit op.
KYS.

GOP voters are the Number one ticket holders to zogbotism

GOD BLESS SUPREME LEADER KIM JONG UN

Patriotism is bad when it is devotion to the nation-state. Most people over 40 are devoted to the nation-state, not the nation of people they come from. And even those under 40 mistake the word nation to mean nation-state, but are a bit more willing to be critical of dying mindlessly for their government.

WE WUZ FALLOUT N SHHHIIEETT
This isn't Iraq. All parties listed have the ability to severely degrade and destroy core infrastructure we depend upon to shitpost. If all parties are engaged, our collective shitposting days are over.

Well, at least we'll finally get to DOTR. Can't make an omelet without cracking a few nogs.

what's interesting to me is how listening to WLP, you can see that the push for iraq war was going hard in the mid-late 90s. Much like all the media and gov attention for israel's current enemies.

fighting for israel or the jews is not nationalist unless you are a jew yourself, it's just trump using propaganda that gets results. No war short of china or russia will be devastating enough in the short term to discomfit whites and make them think. And with current demographics, there is no long term.

THAT MEANIE DRUMPF SAID SO MANY BAD THINGS ABOUT BASED NORK COMMIE GOOKS!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TWO SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS OF GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKS

So when do we invade Israel?

Anti-NK shills are the worst shills. That said, no need for panic until something actually happens. Talk is cheap.

On the one hand killing self-titled communists.

On the other hand violating the sovereignty of a reclusive nation-state that poses no credible threat to US life or territory.

Afraid I'm going to have to side with the Norks on this one. We shouldn't launch the first strike.

As fun as it would be to stack Chink bodies when they inevitably step in the current military doesn't have the gonads to do what needs to be done and carpet bomb civilian centers.

I never said it was, nor was I talking about that. It is also irrelevant.
Nationalism is Trump's "America first" policy but more than that it is the fact that many American lemmings who once shied away from the word "Nationalist" as if it was a bad thing are now proudly calling themselves nationalists.

And I disagree with your optimism about America's military. America is strong but not invincible. And as the bodies start to pile up, Americans might begin to worry. I certainly do not want a war with Iran personally. But if the Jews decided to start one, tens of thousands of Americans would die in it. Iran is no push over like Iraq or Libya. It is a well defended nation with wonderful geography and a determined populace that has demonstrated a will power to fight to the death. And it has well trained freedom fighters terrorists all over the world trained by the best anti-Semite organization in operation today; Hezbollah.

The only thing that Hezbollah lacks is target wisdom. In fact that is a common problem across ALL political terrorist organizations other than the IRA (and maybe the ETA & FLNC). What I mean by this is that Hezbollah targets the wrong things. Civilian targets are pointless wastes of life that actually help Israel. The MSM loves it when terrorists kill civilians and the government doesn't give a shit about civilian deaths. Only low IQ morons attack civilians. Attacking military targets is better but pointless as the civilians backing the war won't really care that much. Attacking the multimedia corporations who spread the propaganda and control the country on the otherhand… well, that is the acme of excellence right there. Attacking banking institutions, mega corporations that support Israel, and multimedia bosses will have a far greater effect than blowing up Sally Soccer-mom and Joe Sixpack at the shopping mall. Sally Soccer-mom and Joe Sixpack have nothing to do with these wars for Israel. So killing them change nothing. GI Joe and Co have nothing to do with the decision making factions behind the wars for Israel so blowing up them has no effect on anything. But I guarantee you, if someone starts taking down economic centers, banks, and media bosses. Things will change. Add to that a few racists who take out electronic substations and cause race riots and you might bring down the entire rotten System itself.

Amnesty was the last straw.

Yeah they are, but besides that if we want imperialism that works we need the genocidal kind and in a more reasonable location like Latin America.

I would be absolutely jubilant for the opportunity to fight communism

All the rhetoric against Russia, Iran and Syria, however, worry me immensely. They are sovereign nations and the latter two are some of the only stable areas in the middle east. Syria especially should be getting our help, not war.

Take a look at Iran's topography, they're on a plateau with tons of mountains whereas Iraq and Libya are mostly open deserts which are easy for a military to occupy
They also have 80million population unlike 20-25m for Iraq/Libya and they also don't have any religious sectarian divides which can be exploited, the most significant factor.

The US failed to effectively occupy Iraq and was afraid to even enter Sadr city (massive pro-Iran Shiite slum) which was handed over to Mahdi militias, and now you want to try that on a country with 3x the population, even more anti-American resentment and a large domestic arms industry.

Sure thing, retard.

That's because we weren't trying to occupy it dumbass, we were destabilizing it on the pretense of setting up a democracy. You know nothing of modern warfare or how it works, not killing the entire population in addition to picking a place far the fuck away from supplies meant we were doing Israel a favor rather than doing something that would save American lives. The Iraq War wasn't a failure, it went according to plan. The plan just isn't what we said it was. Police get more militarized to deal with incoming shitskins while we keep our soldiers active.

That's why the US does regime change and brings 'democracy' in a covert way. That way the politicians can say all the horseshit they like to us people who prop them up while CIAniggers do the dirty wet work. With bush and obongo it got pretty blatant. Maybe Trump will ease up on that, but the fuckery will continue. You just won't hear about it. : ) Or they'll just pull a false flag. That usually seems to work. This time it will be blamed on Iran. It could also be nuclear. Then, just as with Afghanistan and Iraq after 9/11, anyone calling for peace will be demonized and cast as lefty faggots or Muslims or traitors. I read an article recently about our border with Canada that sounded panicky and even xenophobic. Knowing how cucked normies are now, I glanced at the date and saw it was November 2001. Made sense considering, and it's amazing to think how ((they)) have pulled nearly two decades of tricks on us. Pushing one way then pulling the other. So much righteous anger and legitimate nationalist fervor diverted and funneled uselessly into the goatfucker mountains. Shame really. This time it'll be Persia. Get ready to REALLY be demonized by how you think. Plus Trump will go all out on Iran to show he can 'lead.' It won't be no missiles into the sand this time.

You're not only wrong about Iran but you strike me as one of those LARPing fools who doesn't live in the real world. You talk about ethnically cleansing South America, but you'd need to be in power to do that, wouldn't you. And you're not. You have no power at all. So you're just LARPing.

There's no reason to take LARPers seriously.

Trump ran on an isolationist platform, if he doesn't want to piss off his constituency then he won't do a damn thing. Speak loudly and hide your small stick, that's the way of Trump.

What an insightful thing to say.

Occupying Sadr city was the stated goal
The US still failed to occupy as late as 2007 and now the Mahdi army that was fighting the US is now the PMU and supported by the Iraqi government

That's why I said "The plan just isn't what we said it was." The goal was destabilization, occupation as a goal would be for some other primary purpose regardless. Learn to look past the official statements and look at what happened and in whose interests it happened. Iraq wasn't a mistake, it was apart of a plan that was never officially stated.

Yea he ran, RAN on that. That is absolutely no guarantee whatsoever that that means anything. Did bush jr run on promising two wars and the bill of rights eviserating ((Patriot Act))? Betting he did not. That's what I explained false flags are for. So they can say one thing then do the opposite while everyone supports it because it's a national emergency. Are you just a zioshill?

I bet ((they're)) planning right now to link anti war right leaning thinkers to Iran. Maybe Wolfy will tell everyone about the connection.

It is if you consider the fickle-minded American mob mentality. Trump has conservatives on his side, but air strikes on Assad lost him Coulter, everyone on mongolian reindeer-hunting forums, and the Amnesty bit pissed off even more of his constituency. At this rate he'll be another Bush, he's already pulled a Reagan with the DACA bullshit.

Stated objectives?? The important word in this sentence is STATED. Why is it beyond people that an operation can have unstated objectives? Not that hard to understand. It's the same reason politicians' promises don't usually seem to come to fruitition. Because they're lying to you!

Nope
Name a single country or group that benefited by the US failing to occupy Sadr city other than Iran or Hezbollah

how do you STILL fucking think trump is /yourguy/??
All trump does is give you remaining faggots a few dog whistles here and there to make you just keep going "MUHHH CHESS" Its not fucking chess.