Creepy clown phenomenon returning a Psyop?

All this clown paranoia is all happening around the same time. This can't be a coincidence. Are Jews trying to meme a clown inspired terrorist attack or something? This is suspicious. It's getting to the point that normies are more afraid of creepy clowns than Religion of Cuckā„¢ic terrorism. This has to be a psyops. It's too good to be a just marketing gone wrong.

web.archive.org/web/20170908191952/http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2017/08/31/pennsylvania-police-clown-sightings/

web.archive.org/web/20170910213245/https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4426863/killer-clown-it-stephen-king/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4896534/Ohio-dad-chasing-daughter-creepy-clown-mask-shot-at.html

nice halfchan tier slide

Happened last year too. More or less viral marketing for (((stephen king's))) shIT.

Maybe. But that doesn't explain the sightings that happen 3 years ago.

neat.

Wait. Clown gotten beaten?

Maybe it is a psy op against blackmailed politicians who are blackmailed by the royal order of jesters in this thread . It would make sense as Holla Forums digs (((they))) would want to remind high level politicians and such to stay in line or get blackmailed/thrown to Holla Forums.

(checked)
>March of the Juggalos at Washington D.C clashing with Trump supporters
>New season of American horror story about a racist alt-right trump supporting clown cult

Erm, hello???

No "clown terror" near job sites.

Where have you been?

Yes idiot, the kike attempt to subvert the harlequinade has been going on for some time. Your entire OP is disinformation phrased to give the kikes back power they lost. The harlequinade is ours. It was always white. You cannot subvert us no matter how hard you try. As we speak clowns worldwide are being taught the secrets of Nazi magic.

too many clown things habbening this year, kill em all

Who are these people and what exactly are they up to? Do they pose a threat? Because if they're going around onto people's properties and looking through their windows at their families and shit, well that seems pretty threatening. Surely in America it'd be dangerous as hell to go prowling neighbourhoods at night dressed as a multicoloured fuckwit?

Was that a IT meme?

What's a royal jester?

English nigger video.
KYS

Clowns are a forced meme, you archetypal cocksucker.
Except for Gropey. That guy seems ok.

I am a French with a English master from the university of San Diegoz

This must be a joke. Narcissists hiding behind masks and makeup attempting to scare people indulging in a power fantasy with an adopted symbol or persona. They are chasing a rush of being the one to strike fear in a stranger for a perceived position of superiority and authority over a target. These people are damaged, fragile individuals masking their insecurities while allowing undesirable traits to surface in an adopted image.

This is a side effect of mental instability remaining unchecked for years, not a psyop.

Wouldn't surprise me if hollywood organized this "clown sighting" crap, conveniently just at the same time that shitty remake was marketed, and then coincidentally right as the movie gets released.

Sounds about right. Should we meme Muslims as the originals clowns?

clowns are so hamfistedly forced I don't understand the point

hurry up and die

interdasting
perhaps there is a judaic tradition of clowning as well?

It's fucking marketing. Yeah there might be some side "strategy of tension" angle but that's literally everything in the news.

I consider the "clowns are scary" meme to be forced, but I have a hard time rationalizing any political advantage to it or any way that it undermines gentile society.

sage because this isn't very Holla Forums-related. Definitely QTDDTOT material.

If you've read about propaganda or psychology, you can probably get a feel for it, but I know I can't rationalise it.
prolefeed at least

Fake news. Everyone knows the clowns are in Canberra.

Clowns and trannies both wear too much make up.