Destroy All Humans

Are you feeling it?

Other urls found in this thread:

pegi.info/en/index/global_id/505/?searchString=Destroy All Humans&agecategories=&genre=&organisations=&platforms=PS4&countries=&submit=Search#searchresults
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where did you find this? I want to believe.

So another remake/port? Hopefully it's better than DS2's HD edition.

Would be down if it was real.
I would probably be able to get my dad and cousin to play it too if it was on PS4.

I hope this is real. Pcsx2 is too unoptimized to let me run the games on my laptop.

Believe it
pegi.info/en/index/global_id/505/?searchString=Destroy All Humans&agecategories=&genre=&organisations=&platforms=PS4&countries=&submit=Search#searchresults

Kick ass, the original was awesome and so was the sequel. Sure, the rest are hit or miss, but still fun. Hopefully this will be good too.

So is it coming out today?
It says the release date is today, in OP picture.

I want a PC release.

So… is it a remake or a brand new game?

What a shame, I loved that series

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

It's just a port of the PS2 version, you aren't missing anything

Well that sucks. Is nothing sacred to these fucking jews?

If it's at a reasonable price and looks and controls decent, THQ Nordic might just be shaping up to be a decent developer.
Even if it is just remakes so far, which is understandable since it's a low cost investment to make good on purchasing the IPs. That obviously goes without saying that decent remakes does not a good developer make, nor that any original games they may make in the future will necessarily be good, but it does make me more inclined to be somewhat optimistic and open toward them.
I'm feeling it.

Don't get your hopes up.

I cant feel shit, I think Im dying

They didn't develop a single one of these games, it would appear. I might've missed one but glancing through all of them THQ Nordic either played a publishing or distributing role.
My post was about their role as developers, which is starting to emerge.

Gotta get my hands on that OG PS3 one of these days…

Painkiller Hell and Damnation

Neither THQ nor Nordic are developers user, they are publishers, get your shit together user.

Most of those are decent though, just not very well known and they're mostly done by developers seeking them, not the other way around.
They're alright for the most part unlike the kikes Deep Silver

\Oh wait that was by the farm, sorry.
Come to think of it I don't think nordic made any games, just published them.

Historically, yes. Is this not their way of getting their toes wet with developing? I could definitely be wrong in assuming that, but it was the impression I got.

Ayy lmao rampage, still need to wait and see before the disappointment sets up.

Just remembered that game, and holy fuck, it looks like Battleborn to me.

Well, where is it?

Thanks for reminding me of how unoriginal people cane be
I had this exact same feeling when I was watching a trailer for an action movie and noticed that it could be any fucking action movie out there. No distinct features, no originality, no creativity, nothing.
These are not molded or created or even made. They're produced in an "entertainment" factory.

Seriously, watch this trailer and don't look at the title, see how long it takes you to figure out what the title is.

Wow 10 whole seconds

to be fair I'd never watched a mission impossible movie before.

Thats what kikes and stagnation do to people and to the world.
Its what makes films like Plan 9 From Outer Space and Tokyo Gore Police superior to your average movie that goes for a broad appeal.

How we still get some rare but nice and creative broad appeal media is a mistery to me.
It getting much more rare these days though thanks to nostalgiafagging and the 2008 financial crisis which saw standarts in entertainmment go down especially in the American one.

Oh, sorry for being rude then.
So can we talk about what a modern Destroy All Humans should/shouldn't have?

The first things to come to mind is that it shouldn't be a cover shooter, it shouldn't have memes and it shouldn't have generic weapons that boil down to "magic assault rifle, magic shotgun, magic sniper rifle" with the only interesting weapon being a wink win nod nod to the starter tesla weapon I honestly forgot what it was called

The first one did atmosphere right, what most films lack nowadays.

And I really wished for more out of earth levels. The moon/mars levels were my favorites in DAH!

Reported for off topic
Keep it at >>>/kemono/

So no one wants to talk DAH!?

I never played it

Preface: I have only played playstation series, so 1,2 and Path of furon (3).
The second one when playing in co-op made the ninja king of the hill mission so much easier. It was probably the msot frind I have with a friend. Also it way better than the second as it has a way more engaging story than the third one. The second one is in my ponion the best of the entire series as it isn't as serious as both the third and first, the cheesness of voice action helps quite a bit.

Which is ok except that the mission where you defend the island is a pain and is personally the hardest mssion in the entire game. The second one was a sequal done way more than right.

Also the conversations between Crytpo and Pox every enjoyable even in the third.

The first one should emulate well. The second one is a very good introduction to the series.

I've only played the first two myself. Furon felt kind of meh.

For me ok is meh. Not great but not worthless. The humor was very forced in places also the multiplayer shoudl have really been replaced with being able to play co-op singeplayer, as it was obviously tacked on. That said it was fun at times, especially the iron blaster soccer.

Rest in fucking peace.

Have some wallpapers.

The eighties would make a perfect setting for this kind of game.

Taken from us too soon

You know what the sad thing is? Their early death means that the legacy of all of their great games won't be tarnished. Fuck EA for still selling The Saboteur without being bothered to try and the main my high resolution issue. However that is typical modern EA, drop support as quickly as possible.

English not your first language, or are you drunk?

Is of American speak, yes))

Man, aging was not nice to sundowner

English is my first lanuage and I don't make it a habit to get drunk. I was just typing fast on a mobile touch keyboard while it was late at night.
Also I am not American.

DAH!2 is a better open world game than GTA:SA. Prove me wrong