White Women when fertile have strong bias for their own race .edu

"Women were followed during their menstruation cycle and at peak fertility . The time of the month when they can actually get pregnant. The race bias was strongest."

Quote from video @ 20 minutes in.
"It seems there is a biology influencing how women they respond to members of other groups. The reason being they avoid outgroup men when they have a chance to get pregnant."

Video explains basic biology to lefties for the first 15 minutes. Tribalism is inherent in humans. Male warriors are rewarded when successful etc…

Does Holla Forums think that women being so open to outgroup men, has to do with the fact that they are never fertile because of birth control. That this natural inclination and preference for aversion to outgroup men, is hyper inflated because of a drastic increase in infertility.

Thus conforming with the findings of this research, when you see a coal burner, it is likely that she is infertile then a pro ingroup woman.

Worth a watch if you start at 18 minutes.

The actual paper that covers this topic. I think he got a lot of shit from this type of research because he shifted to leadership research after covering intergroup conflict.
>>>/pdf/769

Van Vugt, Mark, and Brian R. Spisak. “Sex Differences in the Emergence of Leadership during Competitions within and between Groups.” Psychological Science, vol. 19, no. 9, 2008, pp. 854–858. JSTOR, JSTOR, www.jstor.org/stable/40065005.

Other urls found in this thread:

eranhalperin.com/melissa-mcdonald
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3128427
uni-bonn.de/news/188-2017
doi.org/10.2466/pms.1994.79.1.507
livescience.com/28237-women-on-pill-prefer-less-masculine-men.html
academic.oup.com/jcem/article/92/7/2519/2598282/Serum-Estrogen-But-Not-Testosterone-Levels-Differ
breitbart.com/london/2017/07/28/growing-trend-older-austrian-women-becoming-sugar-mamas-young-migrants/
foxnews.com/content/fox-news/politics/2017/10/06/trump-administration-rolls-back-obamacare-contraceptive-mandate.html
archive.fo/ja9ER
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bumping, and also downloaded the pdf.

This is evident if you look at statistics. Despite the massive propaganda campaign to push race mixing, the vast majority of couples are still same race couples. At the end of the day the kikes cannot win unless they start outright killing us, otherwise our biology will win out and we will continue as a race.

Sorry I made a mistake that specific research in this paper. Conducted by a SJW woman, so you know the reseach is solid, is this was her conclusion.
>>>/pdf/770

McDonald, Melissa M., et al. “Fertility and Intergroup Bias in Racial and Minimal-Group Contexts: Evidence for Shared Architecture.” Psychological Science, vol. 22, no. 7, 2011, pp. 860–865. JSTOR, JSTOR, www.jstor.org/stable/25835467.

Some feminist salt.

Some more salt.

She is currently doing research in Israel. You can contact her here. eranhalperin.com/melissa-mcdonald

last post

Downloaded both anyway, though I will read through them both fully tomorrow. Though I can't say that the information surprises me, seeing as biology will always win over retarded SFWs and Jew propaganda.

Everything he says, is redpill 101. Just documenting it for the infowars.

His presentation is being solicited by the EU, to coach EU bureaucrats on the dynamics of intergroup conflict. Probably as a response to Brexit.

Fucking wew. The Jews really did a number on this one.

In real life race mixing is really fucking rare. Most sluts don't do niggers. Here in Switzerland I've heard a nig complaining that most prostitutes refuse to serve niggers.

Yet more evidence that racism is biologically derived and evolutionarily beneficial.

When you look at the numbers, especially amongst European true-niggers from da muva lahnt, its not hard to understand why working girls - hell, why most non-nigger women - tend to avoid niggers, unless said nigger has an exhorbitant amount of money, influence or fame or said woman has serious psychological issues: they're fucking disgustingly filthy creatures, as far as STDs go and in general.

Also, according to… I think this was the CDC? I dunno, says in the graphic… anyway, according to this data source, White women are the least likely to be whorish… But, when they do, they are amongst the whoriest of whores.
Just goes to show that whatever Europeans devote themselves to, they end up being the best at it, even if its being a dumpster fire.

Rationality and objectivity are dead bro. We Cult of Reason tier shit now.

Checked. It's funny how we barely even post pic related anymore, it's just a matter of course at this point. I wish we had threads like this more often, I swear even people on this board don't understand or realize that race mixing is pure propaganda, only the most damaged, fucked up people actually do it. They actually fall for the "white women all love black guys goy!" meme even when every statistical model says the opposite.

Isn't it a bit obvious? Women like appearance and it's sorta obvious they wouldn't like literal apes, soulless gooks or pooinloos. Those that whore with people of crime are simply full of liberal brainwashing and are virtue signalling ad absurdum.

dubs of truth checked.

my dick was racist well long before I became a conscious race realist.

Glad I'm not retarded.

Same here, non-white women just don't do it for me like white women.

Obviousness is a point of view user, as you depicted. If you truly wish to help the normalfags not be utterly destroyed by Hasan's invasion, Jamal's hurt feelings and Schlomo's suicidal tendencies you will need to start with base statements to rebuild the way they think.

Right now their software checks all language for racism and goes into a fail state and cannot get out of it. You need to change those paths. It is not an easy hack to do, you need to find fracture points so you can add in hidden states.

The effect of oral contraceptive pills on levels of oxytocin in plasma and on cognitive functions
>Millions of healthy women use combined oral contraceptives (o.c.) for decades. In spite of that, little is known about their possible effects on cognitive functions. In this open cross-over study, 20 women were examined twice at four-week intervals at a fixed period of the menstrual cycle when they were and when they were not taking o.c. They were examined with a test-battery to assess cognitive functions. Blood samples were taken before and after breakfast to assess levels of oxytocin and prolactin. A significant increase in levels of oxytocin was registered when the women were on o.c.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3128427

Oxytocin and social norms reduce xenophobia
>It appears that pairing oxytocin with a social norm can help counter the effects of xenophobia by enhancing altruistic behavior toward refugees. “The combined enhancement of oxytocin and peer influence could diminish selfish motives,” says Hurlemann. If people whom we trust, such as supervisors, neighbors or friends, act as a role model by making public their positive attitude towards refugees, more people would probably feel motivated to help. In such a prosocial context, oxytocin could increase trust and minimize anxiety – experience shows that the oxytocin level in the blood increases during social interaction and shared activities. “Given the right circumstances, oxytocin may help promote the acceptance and integration of migrants into Western cultures,” says Hurlemann.
uni-bonn.de/news/188-2017

Explain that diagram, please. It's interesting but it could be better and is not clear without context.

It's the transition from when many of us were here in the hurtbox for fun to when we actually internalized the redpill, when it stopped being an intellectual understanding and turned into something on the level of common sense.

Holla Forums isn't one person.
I do think thtat birth control is cancer, though.

Yuri was right

joke's on you I'm a natsoc but I hate myself I just hate shitskins of all types more

They aren't though. Miscegenation is extremely uncommon outside of universities and the media.

I like you user.

someone should link that cunt reports on how mongrel babies that need bone marrow donors are fucked to hell and back because they're incompatible mutants.

Checked, keked and very true. I know your feels, user.

My exact thoughts, user. And frankly when I read that comment, pic related, was my face. Almost exactly… to think people are that retarded is more cringe worthy than almost anything else.

The narrative that gets shilled the hardest is that most white women race mix with African men.

That feel. I know it.

Because they want to trap a man with money. Men with money tend to be White.
The rest of the month she will take Black pipe and enjoy it.

They would like to but the limitations of supply and demand stop them.
Look at Poland's case of Simon Mol if you doubt the coverage each single nigger in White society has.
By himself he impregnated hundreds of Polish women, 20 or 30 of whom contracted HIV.
Aside from exposing the "Poland has low levels of miscegenation and is therefore based and 'trad' " meme as nothing more than a case of low supply not keeping up with demand, it shows the numbers of White women each Black man is reaping.
Holla Forums constantly complains about the influence and power of Jewish propaganda, yet when it comes to White women, wants to pretend that in a special magic case, the expertly crafted Jewish propaganda urging race mixing magically fails to affect muh noble wheat field Goddesses.
Well, it does. Most White women would like to "experiment" with nigger sex, some don't because they are stuck in small religious/conservative towns or villages which either have no blacks or still correctly view White women who have sex with blacks as social outcasts.
Once she leaves for college, she is liberated to do what she pleases and will then begin interracial "dating."
Very few women will admit to interracial histories because they know that it lowers their SMV considerably and identifies them as damaged goods.

Women have an uncanny ability to contradict themselves multiple times in the same sentence and think nothing of it. Almost as if they do not think rationally at all.

Except that western countries already have their own version of jizyah to make sure whites can't get ahead or feed their families. As this project continues there will be more and more pressure on whites to shrink as a group just like they do to Christians in Muslim countries. There's actually no need to kill us if they can keep us out of all influence.

Meh,

I bet it has to do with most people's friends/social circles being homogeneous. people with friends of different races I bet are less racially picky.

Anybody read the study and seen the methodology?

I live in Philadelphia and you see a lot of black man white woman couples on Friday and Saturday nights

That annoys me as well, White women can do no wrong it's always the men's fault yet women must have all kind of responsabilities that they should not held responsable for. Eugenics are the solution.

The point OP raised us that might be due to constant birth control suppressing racial preferences.

Also laying the blackpill down too hard.

Nightlife is degenerate. Drinking, drugs, promiscuity, dancing erotically, skimpy clothing, flaunting material possessions, and the like will attract degenerate people. There's a reason you don't find your wife at the bar.

I was in Philadelphia in 2009 and I already saw what you mentioned back then. And what a shithole that city is.

This.

Except that if current demographics trends maintain over the course of the next five decades, whites will continue to be the majority in all of our countries, including the United States. White birth rates, especially among conservatives, are rising, while Jewish, liberal Whites, and blacks birth rates are dropping. The only real demographic competition we have is the Hispanics, and they are still having less children than us as a whole. They still are about a million babies behind us every year. That is why the kikes are desperate to keep illegal immigration into our countries at flood levels, because that is the only way they can displace and destroy us. If we start enforcing our laws and controlling our borders, we will win outright.

Quality OP/10

This is a good question, and something I've been wondering myself.

The delusions.

Thank you. Since this seems as good a thread as any to ask, does anyone have studies about the effect of hormonal contraceptives on women's desire to ever have children? Obviously, women on contraceptives don't want to get pregnant, but I'm curious what what hormonal contraceptives do to the biological urge in women to reproduce.

I found one study on skin tone preference during the menstrual cycle and in contraceptive users. This study distinguishes between different European skin tones and non-European skin tones.
>>>/pdf/773
doi.org/10.2466/pms.1994.79.1.507

Contraceptive users displayed a higher preference for darker faces than non-contraceptive users.

Their children are not healthy, so many of them will die out, or basically be lumps.

Self preservation instincts are strongest when it's not just yourself that you are preserving.

Do people actually believe this shit. Sure hybrid vigor is a thing but it's only a thing when two horribly inbred subspecies mate.

So clearly the smart thing to do would be to find out where the pharmaceutical companies manufacture birth control pills and firebomb the factories to produce a shortage in pills. Women will stop whoring if they're suddenly afraid of getting pregnant again, and they'll be less inclined to like niggers and sand niggers while infertile.

They badly need to be told that "racism" literally doesn't exist. It's just an evil Jewish/Marxist/anti-white meme.

Fucking absolutely ass cancer.jpg

Yes. Also, never use the term unironically. I don't even spell it out. I refuse to acknowledge the concept in any way.

Which is retarded because white men are actually statistically far more likely to miscegenate than white women are.

At lest Kek loves you user.

Too bad, a cunt has to check for social status and everything that comes a long with it. I just need to look at your tits.
And for the most part the most interesting feature of a boobanimal that babbles shit is the amplitude of her chest because of the various breathing mechanisms during speech.
Why did the chicken cross the road? Why did the boobanimal bounce its chest?

Reproduction is costly, in a biological sense, for women. Women don't only protect unborn children; they protect themselves from giving birth to the wrong children.

the first branch with the 0 is where conservatives' thought processes go, and the clusterfuck with the first 1 branch is where libtards end up

Excellent question.

I can smell the incel from here.

Angry incels, ITT?

Most Holla Forumsacks are 'Murricans, and 'Murricah is the most obsessed with cuckoldry, so yeah, you can connect the dots.

Before I hit puberty, I had numerous boyfriends that were black. After puberty it was only the intelligent white guys that I wanted.
True story!

Reported for pathetic bait.

But boys can't get pregnant you fag.

Welp, guess it's wrong then!

It's fucking crazy how physical differences are enough to classify polar bears and grizzlies and all the groups in the Canid family as different species despite them being able to create fertile oppspring but somehow all humans are "the same" despite any racial differences.

I recently caught shit for saying that I've only been attracted to one black person in my life and that she was a mulatto with hazel eyes. Apparently the other person was super into black people? Idk.

I've wondered the same thing and can only speculate. It seems like the urge that would be there otherwise is probably deadened severely. Most prescription birth control basically makes the body think its pregnant already (that's how it was explained to me) so I would imagine that though sex drive is lowered, the reproductive urge is just not present subconsciously.

Keep in mind that women on birth control show a preference for softer features and are much less averse to weaker men.
livescience.com/28237-women-on-pill-prefer-less-masculine-men.html
Which is funny because of this:

Blacks have a much higher level of serum estrogen than white men but they do not have more testosterone, which may partially tie into these preferences.
academic.oup.com/jcem/article/92/7/2519/2598282/Serum-Estrogen-But-Not-Testosterone-Levels-Differ

THAT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE
THEY DON'T FEEL DISGUST BECAUSE THEY'RE NEVER IN A POSITION TO GET KNOCKED UP BY SHITSKINS
FUCK FUCK FUCK

these are all 400lb whales

birth control preventing menstruation jew confirmed

Good stuff. saved.

Nice add to the pdf thread.

I like to switch their logic with dogs.

How does this tie into the notion of women, wanting to be protected during pregnancy?

Birth control is literally how women smoke dicks and is just as bad for everyone as cigarettes, if not worse.

I've seen the idea that women seek providers instead of donors when pregnant. They're more likely to stick around. My guess is it's because their 'glow' is literally the hormonal equivalent of conscripting people to protect you. It's a bizarre cocktail of pheromones that bring out protective impulses. Besides, the tribe would already be protective. It's possible in our earliest days most probably wouldn't even know who the father was.

So what you're saying is that Christian principles of anti-birth-control result in racism? So Christianity is racist?

Legislation drafted to make birth control mandatory when?

Idk why this would even make you angry. People have inbuilt genetic sexual preferences. Leftists were fine when it was the gays, what's wrong with white women having them?

See the two posts above you. Women will start having to countenance social justice with their freedumbs on a personal level

Literal 1984 tier

I never believed it.
I don't see any evidence of it, anywhere, where I live.
Only women who are fat, ugly, or drug-addicted link up with nigs. And they treat their half-breed children like they hate them, like their a constant reminder of how much of a loser they are.
It's actually pitiful.

*they're*

There's one thing I've read on here where an user suggested that whenever you see a mudshark with their niglet spawn don't be aggressive or anything at all, just feign that you're actually happy because it works much better. To be specific, act all excited and say
after the mudshark says something, usually acknowledging your compliment say
then the mudshark will say that it's actually theirs, now feign being apologetic and go for the kill, say

The user who shared his strategy didn't disappoint, the look on their faces when you say that truly is priceless.

They attack marriage and encourage race-mixing because they want to destroy families and get the kids into government indoctrination centers as soon as possible. Undermining fathers creates a role for the discipline provided by the state through the justice system.

Third image
Cognitive dissonance in action.

Racism is biological, and generally well-founded in history. That doesn't prove it's correct in modern times in all situations, however. If I get a brain tumor, I'll take Ben Carson over a random white doctor.

You misunderstand, I was pointing out the clear contradiction in the third image in that post. The comment states that "racism isn't a result of biology" yet also states "biology would make a woman of one race choose another race", thus implying biology caused her to be "racist" to her own ingroup.

Also, I suppose it is logical to choose a known factor (Ben Carson) over an unknown (any white doctor), however I don't think that argument is valid; I'm sure any person on the planet, regardless of race, given a choice between
(A) a random white doctor
-or-
(B) a random black doctor
would choose (A).

They do on a subconscious level. Simply because their half-breed doesn't look like them, they can't connect with them since the moment they push them out. From the first look at the spawn they don't have any facial recognition to say, "that's mine".

ANYONE EVER STOP TO THINK THAT THE REASON ALL THESE (((NEWS))) OUTLETS PROMOTE DEFEATISM IS BECAUSE WE'RE ACTUALLY WINNING? THAT THE JEWS HAVE NO CHANCE, SO THEIR LAST-DITCH HOPE IS TO DEMORALIZE US?

WE ARE WINNING, Holla Forums, AND WE'RE GOING TO BE JUST FINE!

LONG LIVE THE WHITE RACE!

DEATH TO (((WORLD JEWRY))), NIGGERS, SPICS, AND ALL RACE TRAITORS, WORLDWIDE, UNTIL THERE IS NO ENEMY, BUT PEACE!

Kikes, not Jews. Yes, we are winning.

>NOT CHECKING MY FUCKING TRIPS OF HOPE OR UTILIZING APPROPRIATE PARENTHESES, AND BEING A FUCKING (((TOR)))POSTER

KILL YOURSELF, (((RABBI)))!

This should be known universal truth.
Too bad many fall for the "gospel" preached by kikes, that "things can be different THIS time" and dont stop being degenerate to have reliable relationship, with (((movies))) and (((series))) about whores and whoremongers managing to have a reliable marriage most of the time.
Since this produces gold digging whores with high chance of divorce and demoralized men that'll do or accept anything for a fucking, inevitably fucking with current and next generations, with obvious extension from morals/race/ethics to politics/ideologies/decisions.

Are you retarded?

I have started to think this must be the case. Everytime i see a relatively unmoderated forum or comment section, i see people with Holla Forums mentality (or at least partially "redpilled") there spreading memes.

Lel, the cucks are triggered over this one.

Holy fuck this, black women were always disgusting to me.

That third pic
In a nutshell, here it is. Hyperbolic misattribution of basic human behavior as "racism" - This worthless cunt is conflating two wildly different phenomena; in-group racial breeding preference due to hardwired impulses towards maximizing inclusive fitness (being that one's racial group is, compared to outsiders, extended kin) versus the hatred of the other. For people so obsessed with dismantling "binaries" they sure seem entrenched in simplistic understanding of things - the thought that one could prefer a mate from one's race without hating the other never crossed her mind. Sad!

This is really surprising to me. I would have expected the opposite outcome; that having access to a larger pool of potential mates allows females to have higher standards, and so they would have a higher chance of breeding outside of their group. I don't know what to make of it. What evolutionary advantage is there for women to be racist? Also, did this study control for the race of the women? For example we know that white women do not generally desire black men, but black women DO like to date outside of their races. If this study was only conducted on white women or black women the results would be very different.

There is even crusade / anti SWJ / moderately racist meme on 9gag today.
And this site is like the most policed, most safe space on the internet.

There is consanguinity depression if you fuck your sister.
There is a hybrid depression if your partner is too different from you.
Mixed race babies have a lot of health problems.

(Statistically the best way to have lots of healthy descendants is to fuck your 3rd degree cousin)

And you are right. Most nigress, given the opportunity, would fuck a white boy. Any white boy.

The pill tricks certain portions of the hormonal system into thinking the body is pregnant; however, it does NOT actually emulate pregancy.

Pregnant women tend to have a very strong attachment to their spouse; women on the pill, however, develop random outgroup sexual fixations. I doubt this is accidental.

Diagram is shit and won't convince anyone of anything

Only the low status, socially inept/physically unattractive ones who have been disinvited from the high status white women mating pool.

I will never marry a woman until I have lived at least a year with her off of hormonal birth control just to be safe. I am very wary of that factor. Ideally I would find someone who wasn't using it to begin with, but women pop that shit like candy, especially young attractive college aged girls who want to whore around.

i know this post is a little late but there was a good thread about a year ago on the effects of oral contraception on woman
archive.is/0OXii

Unfortunately some are race traitors.
I hate it every time I see a human female with a paki, arab or other shitskin.
It just seems an absolute waste, I can not understand why they would do it.

Into the trash it goes.

Video related. Race mixing is the death of anything pure.

I've found the number of times somebody uses this line has an inverse relation to their actual understanding of the scientific method.

We suffer because we don't fit into this falsified Jewish world, user.

Our victory will keep future generations from feeling the feels we've felt.

Would appreciate some links or at least a citation I can go from on that.

Chemical birth control was the greatest victory the Jews ever scored against Western morality.

Actually the book you're looking for is Brave New World by Aldous Huxley. Birth control is mandatory in that universe.

I'll take "statistical outliers" for 500, Alex.

Why would you ever date a woman who takes the pill? If they're on the pill, they're getting dicked. Simple as that. "Oh, I just take it so I don't get PMS!" is the excuse they'll give. Don't believe it.

If they're on the pill, they're used goods. If they marry you it's to settle, and they will cheat on you. Women can't just flip the whore switch off after college. Once a slut, always a slut.

STOP TAKING CONTRACEPTIVES

Yes.

that's a really weak point because bone marrow transplants couldn't have affected evolution. you're gonna have to come up with something that would play a role in evolution. here are some ideas:

I'm sure there are many more. That's what you need to bring to the table if you want to convince someone with arguments. that bone marrow shit is just an irrelevant anecdote.

No hymen, no diamond.

I thought women of all races preferred interbreeding.

That's a somewhat recent phenomena, though. It will be interesting to see how it develops.

I have a few questions.

1. is this true for all women of all races?

2. are women who race mix unaffected by this? or is something else different about them?

3. are women who are also of a mixed race background affected by this? if so how does that work? do they have a stronger attraction for the two races they come from or do they just have a stronger attraction to one or the other?

This explains a lot. Overabundant levels oxytocin will leave you an irrational, "everything is just love, there's no problems to speak of", emotional mess. My other question though is how it affects oxytocin receptors.

Bumping as a reminder to anti-white shills

I think it's pretty good albeit a few things seem redundant or needlessly confusing. For starters it would be easier for non-programmers/electrical engineers to understand if you replaced 1 and 0 with yes and no and added question marks behind the logic statements, and got rid of the double negative that arises when asking a negative question. What's not clear to me is why arrows go back. Are you saying these are loops? So the person is stuck answering "is not actual racism?" over and over? Why? I think they just answer once and shut down to you. So the wiring should just lead to "reject information" or whatever and end there.

The vagueness of the "is it racist?" question remains though. how does the subject answer that? does he use reason? what is the internal logic of that node if you were to zoom in on that? What definition of "racism" is the average person working with nowadays? I often get the impression that people irl have wildly different ideas of what it means.

There are your tryhard leftists who are way, way oversensitive and basically go from "contains race?" straight to short-circuiting into a virtue signal frenzy, no distinctions, no second question at all. And then you have the average person who doesn't care that strongly but is nonetheless still eager to agree with the virtue signaller. Maybe it makes them feel "safe" to agree with someone who is being so virtuous. Or maybe they worry about their own appearance in comparison and they want to "keep up" like it's an arms race?

White women don't want their children to be raped by brown hordes? Whaa?? ?? ? ? how awful

This would coincide with the phenomenon of dried up old hags playing sugar mama to retarded shitskins in Europe. Old bags of shit pushing to destroy Europe because no decent man wants anything to do with them.

breitbart.com/london/2017/07/28/growing-trend-older-austrian-women-becoming-sugar-mamas-young-migrants/

Trump administration rolls back ObamaCare contraceptive mandate
foxnews.com/content/fox-news/politics/2017/10/06/trump-administration-rolls-back-obamacare-contraceptive-mandate.html
archive.fo/ja9ER