Red Dead Redemption on PC

So is Red Dead Redemption finally coming to PC?

archive.is/3AUtG

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5Ogbp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dont care either way, GTA is overrated

No its not. Pic related.

Who cares? It hasn't been relevant for like 5 years

>BEAR ATTACK OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE, HADN'T EVEN ENCOUNTERED ONE BEFORE
>MUSIC CUTS OUT ENTIRELY
>FIGHT FOR LIFE
>Win and continue riding at maximum tension in silence
Not sure if that ruined the moment or improved it.
Game of the year

By the end of the week, we'll find out. OP's link points to a korean game journo jumping the gun on a story and announcing it before the official announcement.

Its relevant because now the PC-only memers will get their hands on the best open-world western out there.

So you're saying you're a consolefag or have a shitbox computer that wouldn't be able to run a possible RDR port on ultra?

RDR looked like shit, even when it came out. The only reason it would run badly on any modern system is because Rockstar cannot into code.

I'll break the cynicism ice and say that I look forward to finding out about this rumor.

make that a gif you fatty

Looks like shit. Rockstar games are some of the biggest normalfag games out there.

Sounds like a reddit defense for shitty games if I ever heard one.

Why do I have to defend myself? you haven't made an argument yet:^)

You seem pretty defensive, immediately coming in to protect the honor of this video game when someone says something bad about it.

You're a retard, and you should feel retarded. Maybe then you can start being not-retarded, but until then, enjoy getting shat at.

YES FUCKING PLEASE

#Triggered

#verbalcheckmate

>>>/reddit/
>>>/facebook/
>>>/suicide/

Red Dead Redemption is a good game, better than anything Rockstar's put out since Bully.

never ever

But why are you upset though?

actually fug, the fact that it's a lossy webm and therefore almost completely not flat made it so converting the thing into a gif is highly inneficient

Am I upset? Or are you just retarded.

RDR was beautiful but the graphics were muddied due to console resolution and the PS3 version was upscaled and had post-AA blurring it even more. I'd love to see it on a proper PC rig at [email protected]/* */

Wew

Eventually, you will kill yourself.

Did anyone tell you that sage is not a downvote, reddit-kun?

sage isn't a downvote but bumping is an upvote

learn to suck less

Nerd

It's true though

ayy lmao

Haha, fuck off OP. You almost got me.

True taste

Since when? Fuck off with this bullshit. They also tried to imply that Rockstar was going to announce a sequel to Red Dead Redemption at E3 2016, and nothing came of that. Official announcement or fuck off back to reddit

I just remembered that the game went down to 20fps on 360 and PS3. I'd love a PC version just for the decent framerate.

it's true, what encoder did you use? with ffmpeg's APNG encoder even at 200x200 it ends up at 15MB

I can only hope.

Here's the source, since OP is a faggot as usual.

archive.is/5Ogbp

i just typed in this and it just werked
ffmpeg -i 'fdb723ddc673c75c6b3e074aa650468634b6b6151d5b77406cced5c04bad667f.webm' -vf scale=200x200 -speed 4 -r 30 animated.apng

No one here speaks chink, faggot

I found the game a little depressing, enjoyed the GUN and Call of Juarez games better. However, the Zombie dlc version was quite fun.

걸작 액션 어드벤쳐게임 '레드 데드 리뎀션' 리마스터 버전의 한국어화가 확정됐다.

레드 데드 리뎀션은 2010년 플레이스테이션3과 Xbox360으로 나와 콘솔의 한 세대를 대표하는 게임으로까지 평가되며 큰 성공을 거둔 락스타게임즈의 대표 타이틀이다.

이 게임은 현세대 콘솔로 리마스터 버전이 나온다는 루머는 계속 돌았다. 사실 리마스터 버전의 준비는 되고 있었지만 락스타게임즈가 공식 발표를 하지 않아 팬들을 안타깝게 만들어왔다.

그런데 8월 중순부터는 북미 게임업계에서 레드 데드 리뎀션의 아시아 로컬라이징이 성사되었다는 이야기가 들려왔다. 복수의 북미 소식통에게 확인해 본 결과, 락스타게임즈의 모기업인 테이크투가 플레이스테이션4, Xbox One 및 PC로 나올 레드 데드 리뎀션 리마스터 버전의 아시아 로컬라이징을 준비중이며, 그 중에는 한국어 로컬라이징도 포함된 것으로 확인됐다.(플레이스테이션4, PC 버전은 한국어 로컬라이징 확정, Xbox One 버전은 미확인)

테이크투는 오는 7일(북미 현지시간) 뉴욕에서 열리는 플레이스테이션 미팅을 통해 이 소식을 전할 것으로 예상된다. 정식 출시는 2017년 상반기로 예상하는 시각이 지배적이지만 테이크투의 사업계획에 따라 바뀔 가능성도 남아있다.

Alright, so who can read commierunes?

Then get to reading neogaf, friend.

That's not chink, it's gook.

what commie runes?
mainland china is integrated communism as a joke, hongkong still less gay

That's Korean.

You both know that korea is most commie country in the world. Don't try to act like this isn't true.

Masterpiece Action Adventure Game 'Red Dead Redemption' remastered version of the Korean painter was confirmed.

Red Dead Redemption game is rated up to me to represent a generation of consoles Playstation 3 and Xbox360 2010 years and is the title of a rock star representing the highly successful Games.

This game is continued rumors turned naondaneun a remastered version of the current generation of consoles. In fact, the remastered version is ready but unfortunately the fans have been making rock star Games is not an official announcement.

However, beginning in mid-August I heard a story that the sacraments of the Asian localizing Red Dead Redemption game industry in North America. The results of this check to multiple North American sources, is the parent company Take-Two has the PlayStation 4, the Asia localizing preparation of Red Dead Redemption remastered version of the game to Xbox One and PC, a rock star Games, and among them were confirmed to have been included Korean localizing (PlayStation 4, PC version of the Korean localizing confirmed, Xbox One version is unconfirmed)

Take two through the PlayStation Meeting held in New York 7 (Reuters North America) is expected to convey the news to come. The full launch is expected in time for the first half of 2017 also it remains dominant, but may change depending on the business plans of Take two.

Google Translate

cheeky cunt. Make sure to use lanczos scaling for better video quality though, i didn't see a difference on file size or image quality in this specific case by using lanczos scaling so it's probably already default anyway though
ffmpeg -i "fdb723ddc673c75c6b3e074aa650468634b6b6151d5b77406cced5c04bad667f.webm" -vf "scale=200:200:lanczos" -r 30 "apng.apng"

to be a /suicide/ oldfag would basically equal having no integrity whatsoever. what kind of nigger sits around whining about suicide and never actually does it?

jews

i have to sleep
ffmpeg -i "fdb723ddc673c75c6b3e074aa650468634b6b6151d5b77406cced5c04bad667f.webm" -vf "scale=200:200:lanczos" -r 30 "apng.apng"

fugg

Only worst Korea. Best Korea is the most democratic nation on the planet.

This must be bait.

Masterpiece RPG adventure game ' red dead redemption ' Li the master version of Korean painter was upheld.

Red dead redemption in 2010 for the PlayStation 3 and X b o x 360 console me to represent a generation of games will be evaluated as far as a representative of a large successful Rock Star Games title.

This game is a version of the current generation console comes rumors turned to keep the master Lee. In fact, Lee is the preparation of the master version, but it's not a rock star games official announcement has been made tragically fans.

But starting in mid-August, North of Red dead redemption in the gaming industry in Asia has been the story of this sacrament localize. As a result, multiple sources in North America, check out this rock star games of entrepreneurs take-two is coming out with One and the PlayStation 4, Xbox red dead redemption PC Lee master versions of Asian and prepare for localizing the Korean was confirmed containing a local, even rising. (PlayStation 4, Xbox PC version Korean version of One of the local rising settlement, unconfirmed)

Take-two is coming 7 days (North American local time) will be held in New York through the PlayStation meeting is expected to pass along the news. In the first half of the full launch is expected by the year 2017, the dominant view, but take-two's business plan remains a possibility be changed according to.

This is Bing translate. Maybe we can piece together some sense by carefully reading both of these shit heaps. As far as I can tell, it's just your typical games journalist clickbait bullshit
Point is, this is one of those, "I heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend who doesn't even speak the same language as you and I" deals.

I think he meant that best Korea is most communist and most democratic country. After all to say anything else would have you taken to the fun camps comrade

oh apparently it really was different
It wasn't even my final form, too. as we speak i'm actually making a higher resolution version

if it's something like 256x256, dont make me laugh

I want to cuddle Hotaru.

:^)

nice joke you faggot

u jelly breh?

Hong Kong may technically be ruled by Beijing by they are still capitalist in their economics and enjoy a lot of freedoms the mainlanders don't get. One country two systems.

That's the whole point of my post my retard.

This. It's a six year old game. It wasn't even really good. This game isn't a nostalgia classic like Shenmue, FF10 or Symphonia.

But I'm not a Yankee, cowboys and Indians doesn't really work for me. So MMV.

Only reason I'd want it on PC will be for mods that replace horses with cars.

yeah you can thank me later

I hope one of those games is Yakuza.

To be fair, its central mechanic (the marking targets system) that the game pretty much makes you use can only work on a console. On a pc with a mouse it would feel a lot more natural to just shoot enemies normally. The ending sequence will lose a lot of its charm.

I hope it does. But the source is a 1 random Korean website.

I can think of only RD:R and Gun. Also mods for M&B, of course.

Honestly I don't even care about it I just want to see the massive amount of salt vs smug when it finally gets announced.

Happened way too many times.

At least we still have Yakuza.

Does it even matter anymore? Game is outdated.

I especially want that Samurais Yakuza thing

huh?

I understand why you'd think this, but did you really think the same of GTA III, VC and Sand Andreas as well when they came out?

skyrim probably has over 8000 horsefucker mods

>>>/zoo/