Muslims shout at UK police for entering their mosque with shoes on

They pour into white homelands by the millions because whites are weak and cucked, then rape our women and children and commit terrorist attacks on a weakly basis, and still have the nerve to shout at police for entering their mosque without expressing submission by taking off their shoes. Welcome to your modern Leftist shit hole.

Muslims arent stronger in any sense, seriously, they cant even run fast like blacks, the problem is the brainwashing post christianism in west europe, there is a reason why poles clean toilets and french bloody streets.

yes, i'd also agree that their attacks are weakly; cowardly would also suffice.

Do you have a source? This slideshow video doesn't exactly scream proof. I'm not saying that I doubt it but no one should take this seriously without a source.

Muslims aren't a race, brainlet. And he clearly didn't mean weak as in physical strength.

Here you go!

Thank you (seriously). I wasn't trying to be a dick to you in the first post. It's just important to have a real example is all.

I thought they were always furious. seems kind of redundant.

Full video

After years of inbreeding speciation will make a new race, ask ashkenazis.

>And he clearly didn't mean weak as in physical strength.

I tipped "in any sense" for a reason you baka, keep reading please, removing christianity was the worst thing that ever happened to yurop.

Didnt hear anything, maybe the qt without a ninja suit at 1:17 triggered them.

seems like there's plenty of recorded incidents with brit police
wasn't there one with a female officer being humped by a nigger by a fence, laughed at by surrounding niggers?

Hey, that's my waifu, kurwaaaa.

Learn to webbum.
Bad enough jewtube thumbnails are allowed on this site for some reason I'll never comprehend.

Most muslims in the Uk are from Pakistan
and Banglesdesh. Along with Hindus, people
from Sri Lanka etc, these are the laziest, most useless people on earth. They make niggers
look like they have the energy of wall street traders. If there was a genuine race war (I hope) they would just spend all day in bed, where they could be killed. Useless,
worse than niggers, grumpy unhelpful fuckers.

here in the states (and abroad, to my understanding) most of these street shitters are based in the city. If ww3 or something equally significant happens, we can encircle these cities and let the fuckers die off from starvation in a few months. shoot any non-white that comes out

yeah I saw that, what a dumb bitch, no respect for the uniform

Inb4 this results in an official apology and police no longer allowed in Mosques.

Religion of Cuckā„¢ic invaders wish to "use our own miserable freedoms against us".

I love to see Muslims get exposed but this isn't any worse than an old Korean lady would do if they stepped in her house.

WHERE ARE THE LOYALIST PARAS
DRAG THE PAKIS INTO THE STREET

Good job Britain

The fruit of liberal democracy.

The Boys of Bedlam are all out in the corn of 14 brave years have I.
From the hag and hungry goblin, that into rags would rend ye, but the spirit that stands by the naked man, in the Book of Moons defend ye, that of your five sound senses, you'd never be forsaken, nor wander from your selves with Tom, abroad to beg your bacon.

No, shoot anyone that comes out. Urban whites are scum too. Inviting them into your group is inviting a knife into your back.

In small numbers, the libs are manageable. I would not shoot an unarmed white woman either but if some white knight wants to try, ill pick that white nigger off before he gets within range.

They aren't furious because they are wearing shoes. They don't want the police to find their cache of weapons and explosives they are planning on using to kill all non-Muslims.

probably this tbh

Good point. Didn't even cross my mind. You're probably 100% right.

That crescent and moon symbol adorns a lot of things in the original game, including switches that you activate by stepping on them.

Christians are letting them in now. Welcoming them with open arms and gates.

I hope there was some reeeees.

Same fucking shit to me.

Common core, right?

Were they wearing the last word in footwear fashion OP?

Do something, Britfags. You're all fucking useless and always finding excuses for your inaction. Your
life probably won't amount to much in the long run and don't you think otherwise, so why not just lay your life down to destroy this disgusting culture pervading yours.

Do something, Britfags. You're all fucking useless and always finding excuses for your inaction. Your
life probably won't amount to much in the long run and don't you think otherwise, so why not just lay your life down to destroy this disgusting culture pervading yours. Reach your breaking point already.

surprised the UcucK cops didnt offer some fresh young white girls to them as an apology

This should have been in the OP.

What Christians? Those that have never visited a Church, never held a Bible in their hands and who don't believe in any sort of God?