September 23'd in 4 days

With all these hurricanes going on, DACA possibly being removed, and with the Democratic party destroying itself and whites finally waking up, we can only guess what September 23'd will be like. They say our luck will double because of the fire cock this year. So give your digits to the gods of old and let's make the ultimate happening.
SACRIFICE YOUR DIGITS TO THE FROG GODS BECAUSE THE HAPPENING IS DRAWING NEAR

We need a cleansing, and lots of ammo.

There's that word again. HERETIC.

Also
There is only one true Kek, HERETIC.

Rolling for an emp then worldwide earthquakes , a couple of tsunamis to wet the ol whistles and then a meteorite that ( ((they))) "missed" hits into Yellowstone causing the caldera to rupture which causes the new madrid to pop. Check em

Nope

Sober up my good sir.

You're going to invoke some wrath at this rate.

Naice doubles.

POLITICAL AND RACIAL PURGES SOON

Let me ask you all something…
RACE WAR WHEN?

(HEIL'D)
NOW

There are many European gods, but the kike only has one.

rolling for GTKRWN

monotheism is Semitic you subversive ethnocuck

WITNESSED

SOON

The South will rise again.

I'm not entirely sold on September 23rd being a doomsday event. It could be a major discovery and/or paradigm shift.

Pic related. I was researching ley lines for something else when I noticed that a few of them intersect around the Bowling Green area. It immediately reminded me of the "See You in September" September 23rd stuff. Maybe they'll unearth some ancient Aryan frog statues over there or something.

Rolling for American civil and/or race war.

Shadilay brothers our time is near.

I calculated the time difference between the Fatima Miracle of the Sun (10-13-1917) and September 23rd. Look at these beautiful dubs:

99 years, 11 months, 11 days

You can't make this shit up.

For what?

I hope so!

they are the ogdoad. Heh and its mate, Nun and its mate, Kek and its mate, and Amun and its mate. The 8 frog headed gods who created the egg of the world.

WITNESSED