Still visiting the click-bait jew anons?

Still visiting the click-bait jew anons?

Where and how did this meme got perpetuated into the mainstream?

no.

they're normalfags, man. you know, the same people who consider fallout 3 a classic and fallout 1/2/ to be antiquated garbage. of course they'd never play the rare good sonic games, they're too old

Just retards who never really played vidya, came into it trhough god knows what fucked up means, and now have to sell the newest shit as best as they can.

I don't get it.

I fucking hate Sonic and all the games, yet I still recognize that there are good titles in the series despite my bias.

There are a shit ton of people who believe that not liking something means it must suck, I have had so many normalfags get salty because I told them I didnt like X.

Chaika a shit

I wonder…

shut the fuck up, I bet you like Umaru

yo, let's stop

Never forget

Better version.

MUH DANK RIPS XD

actual version

I really liked sonic rush for the DS

I only go to Nichegamer, OpRainfall, Techraptor, and Oneangrygamer for my vidya news nowadays.

same here

Well yeah, i'm still on Holla Forums, i've got nowhere else to go.

Why are her eyebrows translucent?

Holla Forums is the only source I trust for news on vidya, and that's only because I've learned which amounts of bitching/shilling in any given instance roughly equate to a product's actual quality, as well as what user reactions and discussions mean about any given vidya. It's a bit like learning what subtle hints in the air and arrangements of clouds mean a certain kind of weather is headed your way.

The general guideline I use is:

It's shit, and paid marketers are doing their best to ensure pre/post-release damage control gets done quickly, before the cat's out of the bag and profits sink like the Titanic.

It's either so incredibly-shit that it's the vidya equivalent of The Room, and therefore worth laughing at alongside others, or a thinly-veiled Skinner Box that a bunch of autists are genuinely enthralled by while everyone else laughs at them.

It's a cancerous pit of autism and shitty memes, only good for making the board nice and calm for a couple hours at a time, while the special education field trip is out exploring other parts of the internet.

Designated shitposting zone, no games to be found here.

It might actually be good, and it's worth taking a look at to find out, probably not but sometimes you'll get lucky.

I'm sure there's a few I've missed off the top of my head, but that's what I usually go by.

So basically you've self cucked yourself out of 90% of all video game releases ever and only stick to the most obscure titles humanly possible, and of those titles you only like 1%.

Do you even bother?

dude in the left pic looks like a bald gamelife dave

Pretty much, yeah. Considering I didn't use to do things this way and was always disappointed, but now I'm having a good time and actually have plenty of vidya to play, it's working out fine I'd say. Who ever said being a picky fuck doesn't pay off?

At least I have properly-sized functional limbs, you bobbleheaded little shit. Besides, last I checked, you were the ones looking around in our anuses to find something special you lack, not the other way around.

because it's true

At best they are mediocre, which would be SA2 and Sonic 3 And Knuckles Featuring Knuckles from Knuckles May Cry.

reply or analysis

not

reply or analysis

There's no need to space everything out so much and it doesn't actually make the text easier to follow since the first one has one topic grouped together by space and the second one has everything equally spread out.

Also it looks like you came from reddit since they need to enter two newlines to get one because of weird formatting.

I get all of my information about game stuff here. Fuck other sites.

I don't trust anyone for game reviews, not even myself.

Because hating Sonic is literally a meme at this point.
notice how these journalists were quiet as a church mouse when Unleashed, Colors, Generations and two kart racing games came out, but the moment Boom dropped they came out of the woodwork to push the meme again?
Even if Mania and 2017 turn out to be the best games ever, the cycle will continue.

I AIN GONNA LEDDIT GET TO ME I JUS' GONNA CREEP
DOWN AT PUNKIN' HILL I GOTTA FIND MY LOS' PIECE
I KNOW THAT IT'S HERE I CAN SENSE IT IN MAH FEET
TH' GREAT EMERALL'S POWAH ALLOWS ME TO FEEL

Rich Evans.