Tensions Continue To Rise At Georgia Tech

It seems that there is some unlawfulness going down at GT. I can't find any streams as of right now but I will post if I do find one.

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/909966737579429889

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/18812/web

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/pLl8u
pscp.tv/JoeProShow/1lPKqwVBWOnJb
angrywhitemen.org/2016/12/03/mike-cernovich-suggests-richard-spencer-might-be-a-federal-agent/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes this is over the dead sodomite.

Man, this came out of fucking nowhere.

It took a little time for them to get buses from St. Louis.

kek, I actually didn't think anybody would burn shit over this tranny

Kind of late for those kids, isn't it? Hopefully this ends with more dead and injured trannies and faggots

Since when does literal suicide-by-cop constitute a civil rights issue?

Here come the bots

Haha holy shit. How many trannies gotta die to kick start RaHoWa?

More like

>>tfw it'll be a jewish tranny that'll push the Communists to try a (((revolution))) and get roped
An unexpected timeline but I'm not complaining.

Holy shit! Now ain't that a fucking coincidence!

I think you're confused, friend. This is a technical school. Professors at tech care about achievements, not how many dicks you've sucked.

is there fucking livestreams going on of this?

Checked. Neither are your dubs or timestamp

Fucking hell I put the same pic twice.

Bump for happening

CNN bot net?
archive.is/pLl8u

Probably will have to wait for some of the same ten or so livestreamers to arrive that have covered every event from Ferg 1.0, to baltimore, to oil pipeline to blah blah as if it's their fulltime job.

How much of twitter is just bots anyways? It seems like the millions of followers that celebrities and journos get are entirely bots faking a modicum of activity so they don't get caught by twitter.. Or they're implemented by twitter to make their service look more popular and active than it actually is.

Smoke & mirrors.

This dude is walking around the campus looking for the protest.
pscp.tv/JoeProShow/1lPKqwVBWOnJb

Twitter is a gigantic flatulent wurlitzer, and they can't let you know what their real user numbers are. It's a hype machine and if the flatulence requires an army of whoopie cushions (it does) then that's what you get

I fucking hate that site, find other fucking options finally

some of that is from a link most clickshit sites have that take over your twatter. But yes, you are seeing the formula for false trending, it's been going on for years.

New line the bots are pushing.

Its running fine for me. Remember hit h and the comments and all the shit on the side will go away.

it's to control public opinions with fake trends, like synthetic band-wagoning. A literal blue pill apparatus.

I'm running it in mpv because I want to bypass their shit site, but perhaps they are punishing me for that.

lel, good work, user.

Danke

Damn looks like i was wrong and they did protest
Feels good to be wrong :^)

Need to start false-flagging these shits, drive an even bigger rift between antifa and blm. Use nigger sockpuppet accounts, mock them as "oooh, poor white people".

Oh, without a doubt. Twitter claims to have millions of users, but whenever journos need to report on internet drama, the tweets that they show as evidence have, at the very highest, a couple thousand interactions, but in most cases, it's more like a couple dozen. Youtube seems to do the same thing. You'd think a company where some of their biggest channels have tens of millions of subscribers wouldn't be hemorrhaging money the way youtube does… and yet, how many people do you know that watch some of these jewish pedo puppets like Jake Paul? When was the last time you heard someone say "oh, pewdiepie's new video just went up! I have to watch this!"

Don't think many libshits stream their protests when they plan on committing violence that would hurt their narrative, since there is no counter protest I doubt there will be many streams.

Family has answers, is in denial anyway.
Rather than being able to come to terms with the fact that their son was mentally unstable and attacked a police officer with a deadly weapon, the (((media))) and other (((organizations))) will prop it up in their minds that their sweet, innocent non-binary apache attack helicopter did nothing wrong and the horrible police murdered xir.

Yes this indeed needs to be happening.

Why isn't this sticky with a happening on top?! This could easily pop off into GT students who had enough to full RWDS on their ASS.

MEME IT

We need to make sure every single college and university ends up like Evergreen.

This will end and destroy all leftism on the planet earth.

Begin the astroturfing

Man, the BLM niggers have got to be pissed that more people get violent over a dead freak than a another dead turbonigger.

Remember a few years ago when BLM niggers in Chicago ran over faggots during the fag parade for stealing the victim spotlight for a few hours?
They don't like this one bit.

Nigs hate fags.
Can't fault them for it, i don't like fags either.

I've always considered this to be highly ironic. More faggots, on average, are niggers than white.
That's why Richard Spencer saying faggotry is implicit white identity is so retarded. If anything, homosexuality is the last stand of niggers acting like white women more than it has anything to do with being white.
But you're correct. The niggers that aren't faggots hate faggots. Even the "down low" niggers hate faggots that act like faggots.

Soros brownshirts are probably going to get worse before they get better. If you are on a college campus, you need to have pepper spray, and preferably a taser or gun.

angrywhitemen.org/2016/12/03/mike-cernovich-suggests-richard-spencer-might-be-a-federal-agent/

Today's the DotR

Well, antifa said fight back, ok antifa you asked.

Not one to bask in dubs. But each time Ive dropped an honest to goodness truth, dubs happened. Once a timestamp. I keep seeing dubs on trips, then turn to see quads. That's encouraging.

Those bots sure like to look like white women,

we here keep hearing about pewdiepie all the time.
how about you lurk more.

bump for updates.

I wonder if this is it for Georgia Tech.

this shit is hilarious

i'm surprised blm niggers aren't there already counter-protesting all this white faggot privilege these white faggots are forgetting to check

Commies are the real fascists amirite?

Yeeees, do it! Dooooo eeeeet! Hahahahahahahah!
I shall make a necklace of your ears!

Techwood is a shithole. These subhumans would chimpout if the local Domino's ran out of chicken wings. They're chimping out just because it's a day of the week that ends in Y. Welcome to Atlanta. They don't give a fuck about some faggot tranny. They're rioting just to riot.

Niggers don't organize their own protests. You'll have to do it for them.

Rev it up then.

Look where we are gentlemen.
We don't have 99-100% hwhite society anywhere on earth, the few places over 90% are heavily bombarded with both diversity placements and mind psyops hence much leftism.
So what have we got to lose by pushing certain golems into certain directions?

Fucking niggers and these degenerates.