HURRICANE MARIA

We got another one to enjoy. It went from tropical storm to Cat 5 in 2 days.

All stations are largely ignoring this one for now, but it doesn't look too bad for the US… Yet.

Official National Hurricane Center:

BULLETIN
Hurricane Maria Special Advisory Number 11
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL AL152017
800 PM AST Mon Sep 18 2017

…MARIA BECOMES A POTENTIALLY CATASTROPHIC CATEGORY 5 HURRICANE…
…THE EYE AND THE INTENSE INNER CORE IS NEARING DOMINICA…

SUMMARY OF 800 PM AST…0000 UTC…INFORMATION
———————————————-
LOCATION…15.3N 61.1W
ABOUT 15 MI…25 KM ESE OF DOMINICA
ABOUT 40 MI…70 KM N OF MARTINIQUE
MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS…160 MPH…260 KM/H
PRESENT MOVEMENT…WNW OR 300 DEGREES AT 9 MPH…15 KM/H
MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE…925 MB…27.32 INCHES

For those who don't know, Irma got to about 920mB before weakening. The lower the pressure, the stronger it gets. And it has a strong chance to hit the New England Region this time. This went from tropical storm to Cat 5 in 2 days tops.,

nbcnews.com/news/weather/hurricane-maria-loads-another-blow-caribbean-n802511

nhc.noaa.gov/text/refresh/MIATCPAT5 shtml/190002.shtml?

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/maria-landfall-dominica-category-5/story?id=49923831
radio.garden/live/roseau/kairi-fm-jams-93-1/
myfox8.com/2017/09/18/extremely-dangerous-hurricane-maria-now-a-category-5-storm/
amazon.com/Mountain-House-Lasagna-Meat-Sauce/dp/B000M7V1AE
wunderground.com/MAR/buoy/2017/9/10/VCAF1.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Popeye
looptt.com/content/st-martinst-maarten-reportedly-verge-civil-war-after-irma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fujiwhara_effect
youtube.com/watch?v=WybqAvcjE0w
youtube.com/watch?v=o372a50IsYQ
windy.com/?2017-09-27-06,43.293,-31.904,4,m:eV2afv2
youtube.com/watch?v=fZSiBj4vCiY
8ch.net/faq.html
pscp.tv/w/1jMJgPXzvjbxL
facebook.com/achled.develazquez/videos/vb.100001687868872/2110613455671563/?type=3&theater
instagram.com/p/BZP_DrNAS9o/?taken-by=_juice300
weathernationtv.com/news/hurricane-maria-making-landfall-puerto-rico/
twitter.com/NWSSanJuan/status/910463088255733761
nhc.noaa.gov/text/refresh/MIATCUAT5 shtml/201034.shtml
water.weather.gov/ahps2/hydrograph.php?wfo=sju&gage=comp4
ca.news.yahoo.com/hurricane-maria-bears-down-st-croix-puerto-rico-024739939.html
nbcphiladelphia.com/weather/stories/Hurricane-Jose-Maria-Fujiwara-Dance-Category-5-445555193.html
weather.gov/okx/1938HurricaneHome
washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/09/22/at-least-6-dead-in-puerto-rico-due-to-hurricane-maria-officials-say/?utm_term=.23e127df8caa
youtube.com/watch?v=0xHwttBdtQ8
archive.is/fxK4R
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Someone send her more windex.

STICKY STICKY
STICKY STICKY
STICKY STICKY
STICKY STICKY
STICKY STICKY
STICKY STICKY
STICKY STICKY
STICKY STICKY
STICKY STICKY
STICKY STICKY

THIS BIG MARIA A CAT 5
Dominica BTFO

abcnews.go.com/US/maria-landfall-dominica-category-5/story?id=49923831

So is Jose gonna fuck up Jew York? I'm pumped for some East Coast City obliteration.

I feel cheated by Irma

nog btfo

Looks like Maria is gonna pull a Matthew like last year and just go east of east Florida. God damn it.

I was hoping Lee would hit Charlottesville

Florida user here,
The eye of Irma passed right over me. It was pretty cool.
But I have to say I hope this one stays away because our grocery stores still aren't properly stocked since the storm.
Had a bunch of really huge oak trees fall on my street and really fuck things up. Don't feel like dealing with the damage again, so I say:

SHOO CANE DON'T BOTHER ME

Here is an image showing the change in forecast over time for Irma. Nothing set in stone yet for this latest Hurricane, that's for sure.

you must be a nigger, if you were white you;d be prepared. always double tap.

HURRI-CHAN, PLEASE SMITE THAT user FOR HIS INSOLENCE AND NIGGER DNA

Florida user too, OP of tread. This will stay away, but theres a chance it can go north. We are spared this time.

If you want better info on this one, use tropicaltidbits.com/ as a good explainer.

radio.garden/live/roseau/kairi-fm-jams-93-1/
All the Dominica radio stations are fucking gone

Fuck off faggot, I was completely prepared. I'm still living off the rations I laid out before the storm. Haven't spent a single dollar since it came through for gas or food or anything.
But the rest of the state is reeling because they are weak and old and since I live near them I feel what they feel.
My house came out with very minor damage. One tree uprooted and some minor cosmetic stuff that couldn't be helped.

Thanks I'll check that out. I usually run the forecast models from there but I haven't seen his videos yet where he goes in depth.

Seems like the spagetti models have it at bit north where it seems it actually is at the moment? If we are lucky it will hit Georgia but I doubt it.

IF YOU PREPARED YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS I HOPE THE HURRICANE SENDS A FLOOD OF GATORS YOUR WAY

jose could do a double loop and cause a lot of models to sway. its gonna be interesting. Be safe on the west coast. Im east coast Fl.

That's an old image from when Irma was young. This latest storm named Maria is in a different location but I just wanted to show how the models can be wrong early on.

Sheeeeeeeet

Ahhh but Irma early models had it at that? Really?? It went to west Florida up along it did it not? Well I guess that proves your point but you also got more early Irma models?

The image doesnt even have dominica in the eye. The PM is currently homeless after it was destroyed with him tweeting inside it. Update needed.

the main hospital in dominica has lost its roof

One lesson learned is that Florida is overpopulated, especially down south, because of runaway development for the never-ending deluge of boomercucks and the chain migration of mud people.

The interstate highways failed to facilitate timely evacuations, and it appears more people died trying to flee from Irma than from the hurricane itself.

you millennialcucks are responsible for Irma in FL. What are you doing to cause reparations for all the evil you caused in the world? You like shit and made everything shit!

Christ, the Leeward Islands are FUCKED

Time to start buying some land.

Barbuda is now 100% vacant and the nearest nog island is 40miles away.

As far as I can tell looking it up only 2 people died, one on a car crash and another falling off a ladder, quit making shit up. Its not like Hurricane Rita where that had 100 evacuation deaths.

The truth is at the distance Maria is, they don't have a clue which path it's going to take.

I followed the Irma coverage closely, and almost until the end when it hit Florida, it was a big question mark whether Irma would come up the east or west coast.

But at that far they knew exactly where Harvey was gonna take more or less the same path.
HURRICANE MARIA NOW A CAT 5
myfox8.com/2017/09/18/extremely-dangerous-hurricane-maria-now-a-category-5-storm/

There were two cops who died in the traffic confusion, so it's at least two. I'm certain there were other traffic fatalities.

anyone else have a moment there
AVE MARIA

Sweet. More island niggers and spics and drug runners will get drowned. I hope she turns hard west and ruins new orleans once and for all

kek is delivering

How is this a good thing

That's not a good thing at all. I want them to drown instead

Is it true, Holla Forums? Do weaponized weather control systems exist?

Pic 3 from hurricane?

Remember that such weather is the reflection of the incredible turmoil in the human spirit. This is the great time of Happenings.

Let's see if this gif works. It's a history of the changes to Irma's track over time.

Florida got like 100k more Haitian niggers after the earthquake. We're gonna get another big shaft from the niggerfuxated islands when it's all said and done. The refugee industry will make sure of it.

Best case I see it that it might hit east Florida if we are lucky, I doubt it though.

If these storms can be started by man, it would then make sense for Jews pushing more non whites into America.

I was going to make the same image, nice to see I don't have to.

AVE MARIA

Yeah. A hurricane of .45acp to the face and chest region

I assume those were looters that got shot?

Drug dealers. Also heiled

I feel the same way about the Haiti earthquake. Actually, I think it may be easier to trigger an earthquake at a particular point than to create/direct hurricanes.

Well that's disconcerting. Didn't really pay attention to Irma until it was predicted to hit here Pinellas way late after it was already blowing Cuba the fuck out. Ended up losing my rotten old fence that was already falling down, 4 pool screens, and lost power for about 34 hours. Wasn't too bad though, I was already way over-prepared with guns, ammo, water, stirno, and mountain house lasagna with meat sauce.

Hope this shit doesn't happen again with Maria, because it took the other side of my neighborhood 5 fucking days to get power back, and apparently freeze dried lasagna gives me constant gag-worthy gas (ripping them every few minutes for hours after a meal), and I've got 3 more tubs of the shit.

Checked flatulent tainted dub dubs. Good fuck man I can smell it through the goddam internet. Stop eating that shit

(checked)

kek

At least one Roosevelt is getting what he deserves.

It tastes great, but I've truly never had gas that bad. No stomach cramps or painful shits or anything, just gas that was noxious to the point that I was actually waking myself up with the smell.

Ate an entire can of this: amazon.com/Mountain-House-Lasagna-Meat-Sauce/dp/B000M7V1AE over day and a half.

So much happening these days.

Hope many nogs die.

Something tells me that NOAA is lying about the actual wind speeds. Irma was 50 MPH when it hit Florida (as confirmed by local weather monitoring buoys and land stations), but it was reported at 120 MPH. Given that NOAA has done nothing but lie about global warming, I'd say it's fair that these hurricanes aren't even category 5 when they say they are.

Oh no , I'm sure we all believe you user. Just saying maybe more greens less beans kek

I guess I'll send whatever gets I receive to Maria.

Ya 50mph winds leveled the keys

Harvey
Irma
Maria

are they the only ones with the data?

katia. jose.

Fucking spics are ALWAYS wrecking shit. Always.

I want to dress like general Lee and rescue nigs from floods like some crazy super hero. I'll even get a jet ski "horse" and the TV will have to interview awkward blacks saying "umm well, umm damn, it was General Lee who dun saved us.
Maybe a group of Nice Guy Klansman
If just to blow minds.

"He rescued me and I thanked him with tears in my eyes and he just smiled and said 'now go back to africa, nigger'"

The only aggregate. You'll have to watch the weather stations' reports in realtime to see anything other than what the media tells you.

Eat shit, faggot. Pic related and link related. Get an actual argument. NEVER ABOVE 100 ON THE KEYS.
wunderground.com/MAR/buoy/2017/9/10/VCAF1.html

I support this user in his lulz quest

I was going to say, anyone down there with a boat and a Nazi Germany flag should be flying it proudly as they go around saving people and acting as professionally as possible. If liberals would rather drown than be saved by a nazi, all the better for us.

IRMA was the big girl that sits on you while you gasp for air. MARIA is that Italian mistress with stiletto heels that comes after her and slits your throat.

They will heil that boat in no matter what

I would Heil that boat too
KRIEGSMARINE AHOI

sauce

lol this is very obviously some Project Popeye style weather manipulation

The question is; why?

not best girl, but bumping hurricane maria with marie chan.

It seems pretty shitty then, Irma was a big fat nothing for Florida. The caribbean has always gotten fucked hard by hurricanes.

>>>/x/

So you post a buoy that is even in your pic related clearly outside the eye wall as proof noaa is lying. And its a NOAA owned buoy… So did 50mph wind do all that damage to the parts of the keys that got actually hit (Marathon area) or is it some sort of cover up? Did the jews plant explosives in all those houses? NOAA agents go around smashing the boats and cutting down the telephone poles?

What about all those dindu Caribbean islands like Barbuda? 50mph winds there too? Some sort of plot by Richard Branson?

Nigger.

Alright. on top of that, it's more the frequency of having so many strong ones in such a short period. So it's either that or another specific reason why there's so much media attention. Either way, I smell fuckery.

Link was meant for , my mistake.

Trump slowed down the browning of America too much. Pretending to fold on DACA was an attempt to slow the hurricanes so less island niggers would flood the mainland. The real question is, how fucking long can they keep doing this?

Oh great, a mexican hurricane. Just what America needs….

mexican hurricane gonna fuck up mexican tacos in Miami

Well since you asked

If Kek is a loving god the hurricane will strike New York. If Kek were a loving god then every hurricane would strike New York….

Sunspot 2673 rotated out of view on September 10th, but is expected to return by September 21st. Will it affect Maria just as it did with Irma?
Only time will tell.

Kek doesn't give a fuck. Kek makes hurricanes and then chaos etc
ALL PRAISE

How many of these hurricane threads have gone by with no one mentioning orgonite?

Sage for doublepost
Hmmm the 23rd would be forty eight ish hours after the 21st
AND THE DARKNESS WILL REIGN

Can we make sure Maria-chan isn't a fat fucking Tumblrina slob like Irma-chan ended up?

By kek, I don't understand the necessity of sending another to florida, but something/someone must be there that needs wiping out.
But when is commiefornia gonna get theirs? Seriously blueballing from that dam not collapsing.

CATEGORY 5
I can't take all this winning.

Nope. Maria is some fat cunt mexican house cleaner

Who knows exactly when shit will get fucked. The sunspot could pop on September 26th for all we know… but on that day you better be fucking ready. If it pops a big one, like a different sunspot did to mars a few months ago, no more fucking electricity. Which means no more fucking society. We are 400 years overdue, in my opinion.

Inadvertent sage

Oh I can't fucking wait my man. I've been prepping for the big one for a long time. Pee pee poo poo and shit let's get this show on the road

Kek is the coming light from the darkness. The true bearer of chaos, not the controlled (((chaos))). There is no mercy or love.

How do you solve a problem like Maria?

YOU DON'T

MARIA WILL CLEAN THE SOUTH OF FILTH

So far:
MAN, DOES TRUMP HAVE TWO TO DEPORT!

Maria is also a very popular name in Hungary and Poland. Don't lead your life by following the culture the Kike has laid before you.

Seeing as how I'm a burger faggot I would associate Maria with spic cleaning woman.

That's a nice flag you got there. I'm sure Maria doesn't want niggers from Africa there anymore either hoss

This shit will be hit hard, the poor won't be affected(they live in HUD and Sec 8 housing) but the rural folk who live in the mountains or still live in wood and zinc housing will definitely lose everything, people living near any beaches have been forcefully evacuated.

I won't be affected at all. But will msot likely lose electricity and the phone service, I do own some solar panels so there's that.
-t puertorican hoping this next one drowns out a few of them.

Well you're a White man first, snap out of your Jewish spell and see that Maria is a proud White name and has been hijacked by mestizo scum, but we shall take it back like we shall take back every shred of culture (((they))) have stolen from us.

Don't be submissive, CONQUER!

Duly noted

Believe it or not, most people on Holla Forums aren't schizo enough to believe in "orgonite"

AVE MARIA
EXSISTO TEMPESTA, EXSISTO TEMPESTA, EXSISTO TEMPESTA
auxilium creare

So its about going into a cuck shed?

IT'SA ME, MARIA

Where are you from? Definitely not any Holla Forums. Believe it or not, most people on Holla Forums aren't retarded enough to believe schizophrenic is anything other than a jewish smear term. Why don't you just call me a racist? Means the same thing.

More like Hurricane Moishe

Don't even try making an accumulator nowadays. With the energetic environment being as it is since the Telecommunications Act of 1996, it'll probably just give you cancer.

How do you solve a problem like Maria?

Ajajajajaja.. Puerto Rico. Let's hope Maria wont disappoint us like whore Irma. I don't like Chupacabras anyways.

I HOPE A PACK OF NIGGERS RAPES YOUR ASSHOLE.

Contrary to what well known and named shitposters claim, weather modification is real.

Reviewbrah, is that you?

Leave.

The gay community can leave.

I'm surprised you're still shitposting after Irma.

I'm dating myself but all I know about Orgone is that Hawkwind song.

Ah, yes. Great song. Great band.

Picture is dedicated to the guy who called me schizophrenic. Fuck him.

florida user aint got shit. out here in california we had some trash bins tip over from high wind, now raccoons are messing things up and someones gonna have to clean up the mess. we will rebuild

to learn about orgone research the work done in the 1940s by Wilhelm Reich

Reich's discoveries were incredible, but he had a confused understanding of politics. Fled Europe to get away from Hitler, got his lab wrecked by American feds anyway. The technical details of the orgone devices and their products are as solid as poorly understood science can be, though.

Orgonite is an accidental invention found in a psychotronic device created by Karl Welz. I can't remember who exactly found this device and noticed its properties, but I think it was Don and Carol Croft. The Crofts are completely fucking insane, but I've seen enough evidence that these devices work. Place them near high powered antennas to cause significant grief to the jews. Just hide them somewhere with a quarter mile.

Irma-chan (a fat hungry horny bitch) was a strong meme, very powerful, and got much traction. I'm sure many anons here remember the motto. Too bad some shills successfully managed to spoil its energy by crying at muh fat rolls and rallying waifuist virgins.

That being said, is there any waluable OC on Maria-chan yet ? Personnally I wouldn't mind a cute waifu this time, but only Kek decides.

AVE MARIA

Massfag here. I'm prepared for Mother Earth to wreak her vengeance on the wretched hive of kikes, niggers, faggots and communists that is my state. I will survive the onslaught but the weak leftists will not. Bring on the tempest. I await the festivities.

Here's a (you) for Hawkwind user.
This band this totally underrated,

Proves anything is still in play, especially with meandering Jose. Jose will probably suck Maria toward it and if it wasn't there the a US strike would be much more likely.

That station must have been busted since a SE wind would only make sense of the eye was passing to the west. Anemometer probably got stuck.

Fuck off fat fetishist. Meme magic has yet to be perfected on the natural world. If anything it backfires. I remember Winter-chan backfiring in 2015 because that summer was hot as balls.

AVE MARIA

AVE MARIA

That's fine and all but he got dubs
So spic house cleaner it is. Would a Holla Forums appropriation of that kike cartoon spic maid have potential ?

Which is a good site for live tracking of hurricane Maria?

Elaborate for me herbalwizard

My fucking sides. Godspeed user.

AVE MARIA

Just a thought…

With Norad controlling the weather and we're getting so many hurricanes, to where US Senate user says they're actually more "man intensified", do any of you think the hurricanes are there to cover up something by destroying them in the storm? Like the Clinton Foundation corruption in Haiti?

san andreas fault is about to go.

How many sacrifaps does Maria want from me in exchange for killing my ex in Florida?

Maria has a pinhole eye, which caused its rapid intensification. Hurricanes with pinhole eyes are prone to fluctuate wildly in strength. It's going to be even more difficult to predict what Maria will do than it already is for normal hurricanes. That said, here's what I think will happen:

I can't go too far into detail because it's been many years since I messed with this stuff, and it's an obscure topic. The idea is that these antennas have a side effect of creating damaging energy and the orgone generators somehow mitigate it.
The thing that sold me on it is that the "chemtrails" don't fill the sky over areas where they've been planted. They still spray(?) them, but they immediately dissipate.

The chance and dream it wastes NY lives

Could be worse tbh

I do remember that other than around large antennas, those who worked with orgonite would also place it around stagnant ponds, vortexes, mason lodges, hospitals, and basically any other place that "feels" ominous.
I hope that at least some of you will try this. You can make 100 of them with my directions for $10-15 US in under an hour. If nothing else, they're interesting curios. The 2-part tube epoxy also works as a resin if you want to produce a very small volume just to have some.

For assembly instructions.

Thread theme.

AVE MARIA

Updated infographic. Sorry for making so many posts about this, but it seems like a very easy way to prevent bad things from happening. At best, the $10 you spend making it causes a few extra zeros worth of headaches for the bastards doing this shit.

I dont mean to be dismissive but…can you even measure these units of harmful things with anything?

Not that I know. My knowledge is from, at best, 10 years ago. At least back then, it was not well researched. The only confirmation it existed was people who were very good at seeing auras noticing a sickly yellow field around the antennas that turned blue in the presence of orgonite.
I would not be surprised if there are no new developments, though. The jews are so against this research that they obliterated Reich's lab and all of his equipment. Most of the people working with it are not researchers, and a number of them seem prone to crazy mysticism. The only evidence I have is the direct effect it had on what is being called aerial spraying, and I can't reproduce the effect because the sky here simply doesn't get blotted out by the "spray" anymore.

o fug

Basically, the whole thing is a series of nutcases riffing off the work of a researcher and accidentally stumbling onto something that worked a little too well. I'm sure it's something we're not "supposed" to have access to. Damn, I wish I had the time and money to do the research myself. And the security.

Well just because it was destroyed, doesnt mean that it was legit.

Besides…even if you know the theoretical methods…you know you could technically speaking find out if they have any effects. All you would have to do is to saturate an area with them.

Like a busy shopping street of a small town (where people live close enough to) And then take a survey with a 100 people before you place those things there. Doing the what do you call it, depression test the clinical psychologists use. Or some form of that.

Then you try to see what the base rate is. If its equal to the national average or not. Maybe repeat this once or twice before placing it. And then do the same thing again afterwards.

I just hope some more shitty art comes out of this.

Criminally unchecked dub dubs

Reich's already covered how orgone energy affects people in his many books on the subject. I don't think I could add more. Right now I'm just putting an easy option on the table for severely fucking up the opening act of Project Blue Beam or whatever the fuck they're calling it nowadays. Orgonite is easy enough to make if you want to test the effects on yourself.

One more variant of the infographic. I should go sleep. I hope Hillary Clinton doesn't bite my head off in my sleep for talking about this.

Could be Italian user

My Maria I love youuu~

Thanks for sharing. Can't let those EM kikes microwave our brains with (((cellphone radiation)))

Maybe this one wont be so lazy.
AVE MARIA

new york homes are largely straw huts constructed with a diarhea based cement

'Evacuate or die': Puerto Ricans are told to abandon their homes and a curfew is imposed in the British Virgin Islands as 160mph Hurricane Maria smashes Dominica and the Caribbean
The Girls of the Caribbean are Fleeing Now

isnt st. martin still in civil war from irma?

sawce
>looptt.com/content/st-martinst-maarten-reportedly-verge-civil-war-after-irma

and im guessing it looks a lot like haiti?

Sounds like a very vibrant place.

AVE MARIA

HAARP.

you know what they need anons.

RWDS

White communities had to barricade themselves and shoot at looters who were pouring in from the ghettos, the mountains, and the nederlands side.
The Gendarmes even came to them and told them that they were going to be left alone for 5 days, so they urged them to defend themselves with firearms, which is basically a felony in France
Meanwhile, many black witnesses said there was no riot, no civil war, no corpses in the streets, no looting and no rape. That everything was fine. Smells awfully like dindu nuffin.

Aid eventually came, so the island is in intensive reconstruction right now. Death toll is officially the same as Nederlands, but many witnesses (and the most moderate at that) say there were 5 times more.

I cant find anything on SXM.
How are you getting the word?

Essentially French videos, like related (no sub, sorry) and
Facebook did a solid job at shutting everything down.

Kek so they're claiming they (as a collective) dindoo nuffin and there was no cultural enrichment?

“Take heed that no one deceives you. For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of sorrows.

“Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake. And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another. Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. But he who endures to the end shall be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.

Maybe some of them are legit, and maybe niggers mostly didn't nog already enriched areas and went only for white suburbs, I don't know.
French medias went all in to show pictures of solidarity among people of all kinds on a destroyed island, and to "debunk" the myth of chimpouts.
In reality, apes were waiting for an opportunity to loot and express their deep primal selves.

im still depressed after irma. please hurrichan, i can't be lied to twice.
p-please turn florida into an island this time.

Lel

Fuckin checked.

AVE MARIA
Also, just because
AVE IMPERATOR

Maria and Jose will have a son.
again.

Irma was just all other fat bitches - she hypes herself up, gets you drunk, starts looking good, and right when you're about to blow your load, wanders off leaving you wondering why the fuck you were excited in the first place.

- t. former fattyfucker

just LIKE^*

GODDAMN IT WHY CAN'T I TYPE TODAY

Rolling for Fujiwhara effect - Jose Maria combo on NY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fujiwhara_effect

user, she may not have wrecked FL like we wanted, but look at what she did to St. Martin. Dont lack so much faith in her and Kek. She was a bringer of chaos sent by Kek himself.

Wonder why the nigs nigging during the roadway shortages wasn't included in Irma-chan's death toll totals?

and that is exactly what would happen.

Well, I know I should be more faithful to chaos, but we only got like 20 deaths in FL from Irma.

Which I guess is good given that we only got like ten with Harvey.

But still… I want a HAPPENING. Something where niggers and jews and spics are WHOLLY unprepared, and tens of thousands of maggots die in the storm surge, etc. etc.

Maybe my dreams of a better world are merely that… dreams. ;(

I hate to reply to a fucking TORposter, but…

perfect 5/7: would read again.

CHECKED

Checked
A meteor has just changed course to land a direct hit in manhattan.
Praise Kek

Checked
KEK IS WITH US

Might want to look at the picture again.
Huh; I didn’t know those were in the Florida Keys…

So you don’t know these things. Got it. The hurricane averaged about 70 MPH on Florida landfall.

I hope the restored your faith, user.

Checked. Too bad we don't have a Holla Forums Kriegsmarine to do it.

TOPLEL

Possible Jose is heading into another AMIDOINGITRIGHT spazmo before finally smashing straight into NY

Keep'er Tight, Hook Right

L-lewd

More weather manipulation. What are they trying to hide in the Caribbean?

FUCK OFF, (((RABBI)))!

HOLY SHIT, I GOT TRIPS??

KEK MIT UNS!

They skipped L?

Tropical Storm Lee

What an underwhelming storm

That’s chinks for you.

At least I'm currently unemployed so none of the recent tax dollars will be mine.

Actually using concrete its quite possible to make residential structures that can easily withstand Cat 5 force winds. The problem is people pay a premium for flimsy luxury and depend on insurance which are just passed on to customers in terms of high premiums. I would love to start a business building strong structures in island nations.

Yeah, but what about when Cat6 is a thing user? What then?
Not to mention the Super Saiyan Cat7 monsters soon to follow heh

you promised me death and destruction last time Holla Forums. Are you trying to ruse me again or is the happening for real this time?

this. I was called a shill for some reason saying Irma wasnt gonna live up even close to the hype. Ive been in plenty of hurricanes, they act like its the apacolypse every time and all that happens is flooding and niggers chimping and looting. This is no different. I didnt even evacuate for Irma and I was directly in the path. My power didnt even go out, it just flooded my neighborhood and made extra lawn work for me. Does this really need to be stickied even if the storm were NOT more than a week away?

Weather manipulation

youtube.com/watch?v=WybqAvcjE0w

youtube.com/watch?v=o372a50IsYQ

You had one job.

Funny, I didn't see any dead CIA agents

Yes. See link above, we did this in Vietnam.

Sauce

Trump stopped funding ISIS and is rounding up pedophiles.

AVE MARIA

Kek'd

AVE MARIA

user, the reason why it backfired was because for everything that's given, something of equal value must be taken.

I dated an ukrainian girl called Maria. Great vegine

jesus fuck what the fuck is that monstrosity off ireland

windy.com/?2017-09-27-06,43.293,-31.904,4,m:eV2afv2

look at both wind and waves views

9/27/2017 the day earth develops a jupiter spot

RIP the entire north atlantic

F

It's already abated. I wonder what that was about–whether it's normal.

It's not a storm system, just wind. Probably because it's much colder and thus can't evaporate as much water.

Oh wait,
So that storm is projected for one week from now by whatever model they use. Well, we need something to meme this September.

yea move the date forward to the 27th and the beast of the sea appears

DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE

Fucking hell I just finally got my fucking power back from irma

She cleans the house of spic infestation. That doesnt mean she is a spic.

AVE MARIA

How often does a triple threat of hurricanes like this occur?

It's the end of the world.
Biblical prophecies, Maria and José are merging and will create a super-hurricane, the blood moon last year, the eclipse. Holy fuck this is it, guys.

Not gonna happen. You guys said the same thing about Irma. The terrain in New England is too rough for a hurricane to maintain itself. It will at most be a tropical storm again if it reaches past NC

every year?

Fat is never acceptable. Long live skinny Irma!

Watch out for Jesus, the hurricane messiah

Shit, is it too late to buy filters?

Buy Swayer SP105 ones. Portable as fuck, cheap, and filters to bacteria level and particles, 250.000 gallons.

So, another earthquake in Mexico, strong 7. Typical tricks schlomo with nature, nature?! You are indeed the devils gov't. I see you. The eye sees all.

They haven't brought out the geo-engineering big guns yet.

It doesn't, it looks like the ultimate of blackmail attempts ever. I don't believe the drills off shore narrative with current Mexico earth rumbling, either. Beasts.

Checked

Grow stronger, Maria.
Do your best.

I keep getting repeating digits, god damn! Kek is with this Cyclone for sure.

Don't know if bait…

Ah shit, I just fixed my roof from Irma-chan. That said, the spic family across the street has to move, as their house was rekt by a large tree.

so thanks Irma, neighborhood improvement.

Kek doesn't just work with straight dubs you newfag.

Truth. Memetics can be found in any repetition

Try to buy as much property as possible. Their prices are low after all the damage, right?

sadly, no. an acre around my area starts at $90k for an absolute shithole teardown, and bumps up around $300k for a "good" lot.

The northern-central area of the state has some cheaper land, but it's swampy (obviously) and requires a ton of work to homestead. I'm buying in the mountains.

Oh that sucks. Would be nice to be able to buy a couple acres and rent some houses off them.

That is 27.12" Hg
My household barometer on the wall would peg on the low side just fucking unbelievable how low the mercury went.

See all you assholes in about a week or an months.
I'm hoping for Mad Max in the Caribbean but it will probably end up like the purge.

I love you all except jews and niggers.

JUST LIKE THE PIED PIPER, DEAD RATS STREW THE STREETS - DANCE LIKE MARIONETTES, SWAYING TO THIS SYMPHONY OF DESTRUCTION…

JFC, WHAT A SHITHOLE

- t. $2.5k/ac-fag

Nigger, why are you dumb enough to rebuild and continue to live where you know there's periodic hurricanes and flooding???

IS THERE ANY THOUGHT ROAMING AROUND IN THAT THICK SHITPILE SKULL OF YOURS?

FEMA cuts people a nice check for damages, and insurance

Thread theme

nigger, i'm 150 ft above sea level, aint no flooding here. wind is wind, happens everywhere. people outside of FL are more assmad about the storm than actual floridians.

and i couldn't bear to live with you retarded rural trump voters

Irma was at 930 mbar when it passed the Florida Keys, rising above 940 mbar when it hit the peninsula. Note that Sandy was 940 mbar when it hit NJ. So the storms were of similar intensity even though Irma had higher peak wind speeds.

At its peak Irma was 914 mbar. Maria is now at 916 mbar and dropping. A direct hit on PR when sub-900 mbar would be just insane.

I just got coffee up my nose. Thanks.

What are they doing in Africa to cause these?

Hey, stop on by, Mr. (((Cohen))) - I'll get a fresh hot piping cup of bullet waiting for your arrival!

SO THESE FUCKING NIGGERS AND KIKES GET TO STEAL MY TAX DOLLARS BECAUSE THEY'RE TOO GODDAMNED STUPID/STUBBORN TO NOT FUCKING MOVE SOMEWHERE WHERE NATURE DOESN'T SHIT ALL OVER THEM? FUCK THAT, (((CHAIM)))!

Ave maria

Good luck, 47.

Ajajaja… vaya con perros Puerto Rico. Another Nignog-land will be devastated. Praise mighty Kek of the winds!

AVE MARIA
BAPTIZED BY THE WATER
PURIFIED BY THE FIRE

After all.. The word memetics itself etymologically comes from Mimir, the ancient god of blood memory.

well then

If only hurricanes attacked California, New York or Canada instead…

ANYONE HAVE A WEBCAM OF MARIA? EITHER IN HER BEDROOM OR BATHROOM

I normally wouldn't care if Global Warming is real or not, and if it is, fine, I'll hug/fug a fucking tree, but what I can't stand is shitlibs just using this as an excuse to do another
The sheer thought of it drives me up the wall and they'll never shut up about it while the MSM just strokes their ego and spreads the word.

The fuck is this? I can't say fucking I S L A M? Is a goat fucker running things now? At least say Religion of Piss which sounds like the Religion of Peace slogan.

AVE MARIA

"AVE MARIA"

The definition of their religion is "submission."
Literally Religion of Cuck™.

Well, for a bunch of cucks, they're doing a lot of raping.

Only cucks have to rape, chads get pussy thrown at them 24/7.

Don't forget your mask, Jason.

August, September and October usually has the most intense hurricanes out of the whole hurricane season

No it doesn't you autistic faggot.

Kek's September happenings might be high energy but they are rather conventional.

Would expect something more fitting from a trickster God.

AVE MARIA

Doing what I can to lend my energy

AVE MARIA

My Maria
youtube.com/watch?v=fZSiBj4vCiY

I'm in Puerto Rico.
It'll supposedly pass over me around seven in the morning.

Your going to die.

RIP spic

Not OP
Still a lurker. How does one embed?

click post options & limits
paste the youtube link in embed space

8ch.net/faq.html

I'll see you on the other side

AVE MARIA

Cheers, user!

Current Strength (10pm EST):
909mb (26.84")
175mph Sustained Winds
200mph Wind Gusts

Traveling WNW at 9mph
Eye is expected to pass directly over Puerto Rico

mighty digits, user.

RIP in piss, Puerto Rico

Jeff says they are fucked
pscp.tv/w/1jMJgPXzvjbxL

You know how BarBimbo was supposedly completely evacuated after the storm to some other island. Yeah, get ready for some Ricky Martin in your hometown

Are there any live streams from Puerto Rico? Like where would one just even search for something like that?

I 100% believe climate change is real.
The thing is I think it'll have a net positive effect on humanity by affecting the most overpopulated and ;east developed places on earth, leaving the less populated and more developed (and more white) areas unchanged if not improved.
Russia is actually preparing to take advantage of farmland in the north due to rising temperatures.

Russia could probably take greater advantage of farmland regardless of rising temperatures

Newfag much? Earth has been cooling since the 80s now. We're not even living in the hottest epoch, the fucking Middle Ages were hotter.

AVE MARIA

Did someone say cat 5?

tfw wired house 14 years ago and you can get better speeds with ac/g router

I can imagine, but I'd still rather use enet cables, no hassle, no mess, no worries about packet interception or hijacking. However, if you ever wanted to rewire the house Cat6 cables would do the job.

And poor EMSEC (and poor other kinds of SEC)

Nobody ever talks about EMSEC. BTW Wifi is garbage kill yourself

any local media stream from PE?

PR*

It's about fucking time.
But we all know it's the jew weather machines pushing abandonment of the PR island so their debt is forced onto us.

this time I'm prepared
I gots me some rum

Actually that's not a bad idea. Back in the olden times, they used to use Rum to keep water rations fresh from becoming rotten on ships. I wouldn't suggest treating floodwater with alcohol, but you can make sure that the water you drink from, say, a contaminated tap source, assuming there aren't any foreign substances like heavy metals in there. Also,
Alcohol can also be used to disinfect wounds and can double as a pain reliever as well. Yet, in this scenario, I'd more likely go with Vodka as the sugar content of Vodka is much lower than Rum, which means Vodka has a decreased chance of reinfecting a wound by giving the bacteria a food source.

Interesting. Thanks user.

Its not the 1600s anymore. In CURRENT YEAR+2 we have filters and real first aid supplies.

Save the rum for sipping on when your passing time in your bunker waiting out the storm and resulting HAPPENING afterwords.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fujiwhara_effect
2nd

I had a margarita in PR's honor. Hopefully they will be more ice for the blender.

Fucking hell m8, new waifu acquired.

Uh, no. Speaking of Maria's being spics, some kikes in France are claiming this to be the face of Mary Magdelane, or Jesus' wife. She has the cheekbones of a South American with the beak of a kike.

Well sure, alcohol for use instead of drinking is pretty stupid… unless if you're trapped in a hurricane and have no access to medical supplies. Theoretically unlikely since everyone who even has a chance of being in a hurricane should have a first aid kit ready to go and should be the first thing to get along with water/food; but I digress, all I'm saying is if that's all you have it can be used to save loved ones or yourself in a pinch.

Cant see post images browsing catalog, nonetheless I hope certain destruction on many citys in new england.

Checking those dubs.

WHY AREN'T THERE GOOD OCs ? I CAN SENSE THE ENERGY ALL AROUND US, WAITING EAGERLY TO BE TAMED AND DIRECTED

sheeit

any streams? i hear that some of these islands have been literally depopulated by this crazy shit

maybe this is our chance to colonize them

isn't even running anymore and you can walk right up to it so…

kek will provide the OC, we just need to sit back an appreciate the show.

Checked kek's will. Time to get /comfy/ I guess.

Nuh dick will be diamonds if Maria plows in jew york and rekts 'em, right after Jose fucks the massholes.

The whole thing is completely fenced off and maintained and guarded.

Who's to say if it's on or not? Certainly not you.

Not again pls
I learned my lesson from the last one
t. Florida Boy

Pls no

user, if the white man can survive multiple Ice Ages with stone and bone tools you can do far better. You have some idea of what is to come. What do you need to do to prepare, what can you not save and must sacrifice to the storm?

Face the storm as the giant it is. The climate is the foundry which made the white race the epoch of existence on this rock. Use it as a weight to improve yourself or get taken in its current for someone better to take your place, no other options.

live hurricane stream

facebook.com/achled.develazquez/videos/vb.100001687868872/2110613455671563/?type=3&theater

direct HIT St. Croix is fucked 909mb with 175mph wind , will anything be left

Hurricane Maria has arrived in the U.S. Virgin Islands with sustained hurricane-force winds of 175 miles per hour, pummeling St. Croix, which was spared damage two weeks ago when Hurricane Irma laid waste to St. Thomas and St. John.

Reports from reconnaissance aircraft indicate that the area of
hurricane-force winds has increased in size. Hurricane-force winds
now extend outward up to 60 miles (95 km) from the center and
tropical-storm-force winds extend outward up to 150 miles (240 km).

The estimated minimum central pressure is 909 mb (26.85 inches).

in this video you can see his bathroom wall is about to be sucked out , FUUCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK

instagram.com/p/BZP_DrNAS9o/?taken-by=_juice300

It's not even sliding down florida's long shaft, how can a trap hurricane be gay? and bullying rugmunchers is about the straightest thing you can do.

the front with the 155mph winds is pulling Maria North by North East that means the eye will go over san juan.

Apparently not

My garage door just flew off

Direct hit on the most populated area of Puerto Rico

weathernationtv.com/news/hurricane-maria-making-landfall-puerto-rico/

Nope. Between 50 and 60 knots, which is 80-100 MPH. NOAA lies again.

If these were translated they could be helpful to show people that the second something goes wrong a race war begins.

Here, have some OC material.

Fuck I don't have access nor time to do this today.

official word from NWS San Juan PR is

twitter.com/NWSSanJuan/status/910463088255733761

San Juan Puerto Rico Metro Area will experience 115+mph winds during the next 2-3 hours.

Eye of extremely dangerous Hurricane Maria moving westward across southeastern portions of Puerto Rico

Reports of winds in excess of 118mph COMING IN NOW FROM SKULL ISLAND

underrated post

Maria-chan am disappoint.

It's ogre boys. PR/VI was all she wrote tbh.

still looking fairly likely atp

Posted from #NOAANow. Landfall in Yabucoa PR with 155mph winds. nhc.noaa.gov/text/refresh/MIATCUAT5 shtml/201034.shtml

KEK HATES NIGGERS!

KEK HATES KIKES!

KEK HATES PEPPER-NIGGERS!

THIS FUCKING CLOSE GODDAMN IT

You ded nao.

noaa.

sustained wind of 71 mph

nhc.noaa.gov/text/refresh/MIATCUAT5 shtml/201034.shtml

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, LA LLUVIA DESTRUYE TODOS DE LOS "SPICANOS" EN PUERTO RICO! AYAYAYAYAYYAAYAYAYY!

He was witnessed

THE LELS START COMIN' AND THEY DON'T STOP COMIN'!

I'm almost okay with Florida being spared so long as as tens of thousands of spicqueños die in PR!

Great happening, totally worth the sticky

"DIRECT HIT PUERTO RICO"

KEK REWARDS THE FAITHFUL

KEEP THE FAITH

Praise Kek mein dude

how is kek not a false idol?

Flash #flood *EMERGENCY* for Rio de La Plata Basin. Rise of ~20 feet since midnight at Comerio, PR.

water.weather.gov/ahps2/hydrograph.php?wfo=sju&gage=comp4

CHECKED

AND REKT!

I worship the triune God Most High, but why can't Kek also be a messenger, or a method of delivering prophecy? Chaos is the only form of equality in this world. Truly random. Truly equal. We all are but ants beneath the bootheel of CHAOS.

I wonder if spic-ants can float like their fire-ant cousins. I hope not.

your conclusions make sense for a human, but I think it's over simplifying to call kek a messenger or medium in which prophecy is delivered, because it implies it is somehow outside ourselves.
I'm pretty content admitting i do not know.

So… even the master of chaos can itself be… chaotic?

Basically, we are not woken enough to begin to understand God-tier processes.
Chaos and random are both ideas. Atoms don't move randomly.

Just so you know , we don't worship your semitic desert heeb god friendo. Enjoy your juden worship
PRAISE KEK

not sure how well they swim but they sure buil weird ./ follow this from my first pic above

below will be 2 more , looks like they built a giant freeway above the river but all the house was built in the river Vally below , Dafuk , see last pic where the freeway bridge literally waterfalls into the village

freeway bridge literally waterfalls into the village

Not so fast, I'm no christ cancer. But you are playing with Santa basically

Fucking kill yourselves, kikes.

Im off topic, but I am no kike.

"IN THE VALLEY OF THE DAMNED, DAY BREAKS WITH GOLDEN STRAND…"

Hahahhahah

(nice countdown)
Very nice

NYUH OH

Maria-chan is already doing some good for the world.

btw, this is the kind of shit this guy uploads.

AVE MARIA

Wew lads is it directly hitting that island right now?

Ya PR is getting btfo. 90% of the island now with out power. Will likely be out for 4 to 6 months.

ca.news.yahoo.com/hurricane-maria-bears-down-st-croix-puerto-rico-024739939.html

jesus fuck, are spics this retarded? FL got power back from Irma like 3 days ago

Irma was only 940 mbar when it made landfall on the FL peninsula. Maria made landfall at 920 mbar. Maria is also moving across PR at less than 10 mph, much slower than Irma moved across FL.

Which means that in the time since Yahoo posted that story…

We should be hoping for more hurricanes to wipe the island clean so we can repopulate it with whites and make it a state already. We can call it the state of Trump.

I just looked up that 4-6 months claim. It's dated from fucking Irma. PR is gonna be out for a year straight with the intensity you describe of Maria.

Florida power companies have deals with other power companies for mutual aid. Crews from as far away as Canada came pouring in to help. NYC alone sent 80 trucks down.

It would take FL just as long as PR if they had to do it on their own.

Anyone know of any good streams? I'm only picking out a few good tidbits from Jeff's Twitter.

Yea, thinking PR really is genuinely fucked from Maria. The island was already bankrupt, and since it's technically a part of the United States as a territory, the CONUS taxpayer could be footing the reconstruction bill. The political aftermath could get pretty dicey.

True, but the point still stands because FL is getting that help, PR isn't.

I wish I knew a stream myself. Hopefully PR gets fed up and revolts from this, seceding, or something.

PR will become the 51st State because of this.

not if there's nothing left to make a state

PR should become a penal colony. We won't even need to move the current residents out first.

That is a plausible and horrifying political outcome.

Kek hates all mankind friend! Only the degrees of his divine hatred vary.

thats not true at all, goon. Kek hates those who strive for chaos through unnatural order and rewards those who bring natural order through chaos.

and it still took over a week to restore most power in florida.. There are still smaller amounts of people without power.

So he punishes manufactured chaos, but rewards organic chaos? But all we do is manufacture chaos.. we're fucked.

our chaos depends on randomness in post numbers, which is natural. relax user

And back over water after spending most of the day over PR. Up to 960 mbar; she has a lot of steam to pick up again (literally). Where she goes now depends to a large degree on Jose. An East Coast runner is very much still a possibility.

WE WITNESS ABOVE ALL TO SEE THIS: THE MAELSTROM DESTROY THIS OCEAN OF WICKEDNESS…

However most everyone in PR has home generators. Although I imagine fuel will soon run out…

IMPATIENTLY AWAITING FINAL DEATH TOLL

PLEASE LET IT BE TENS OF THOUSANDS OF SPICQUENOS!

What are the chances of Maria and Jose doing the Fujiwara Maneuver?

nbcphiladelphia.com/weather/stories/Hurricane-Jose-Maria-Fujiwara-Dance-Category-5-445555193.html

Maria orsic theme

A little bit, actually, yes. But it's so weak by then that all this would do is tug Maria away from the coast. If you want East Coast Happenings you want Jose to die/get swept out to see more quickly.

I have a feeling we're going to get inundated with Rican "refugees" in Florida now. They're worse than refugees because they are American citizens and can freely travel to the mainland, no questions asked.

wishing for these countries to be destroyed will only create more refugees for yours you idiots

can they be refugees if they're dead?

irma only killed 46 people

maria will kill less

meanhwile the islands are destroyed and where the fuck do you think they will go?

PR is a US territory. They have rights to movements here anyways.

to reddit like you?

I'm talking about people in the other island like Dominica & Barbuda they will be resettled in Florida and such.

You know I'm right, and you have nothing to prove me wrong.

spacing

Does this include people murdered by looters and rioters in St. Martin or elsewhere?

Don't count your chickens yet. Maria just leveled Puerto Rico and the entire island is in darkness. We don't know the full extent of the damage. And, I think we should include the ensuing murders as part of the storm's death toll, because even though the storm didn't kill these people, the conditions it created of disorder and scarcity are a direct result.

This storm is giving multiple layers to the phrase "mud flood". There will be muds caught in the flowing mud.

Unfortunately has a point. Even if Maria ends up killing thousands PR has 3.5 million residents. How many will seek refuge in the mainland? Even 1% of that number is 35000 people. And what if PR seeks statehood to aid in recovery? The spic counter skyrockets.

From what I understand, yes.

And this is the exact same reasoning that will be used to transfer these people to the US (or Europe or Canada), under the guise that "their islands are unlivable now, they need refuge in a safe country".

Also please consider this, these people are not from a war torn area, or follow any snadnigger religion, they're people affected by a natural disaster, the average public will be more accepting of these refugees,

It's not even over yet. More convection exploding over eastern PR will keep mixing the strong winds down to the surface accompanied by pouring rains. A parting "fuck you" to the island.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but Florida is going for the Dems in 2020. A lot of White carpetbaggers and Boomers who built on the beach were spooked by the Irma pandemonium and will go back where they came from. And now with Maria, we'll probably get swamped with millions of islandniggers. Trump barely won Florida and Kang Nigger won it twice.

The most beautiful sound I ever heard:
Maria, Maria, Maria, Maria . . .
All the beautiful sounds of the world in a single word . .
Maria, Maria, Maria, Maria . . .
Maria!
I've just met a swirl named Maria,
And suddenly that name
Will never be the same
To me.

not when the mega tsunami on 9/23 kills all the faggots in Miami

is there a thread about the sept 23rd happenings I wana read more

It's been buried by fake news and social media. A lot of the sources are in frog and ITT.

Alright so think of a number of casualties, now think of how many people live in these islands. These islands, (which some of them) have literally no working infrastructure anymore.

Now these people, where do you think they'll go?

pop of st. martin is around 77k

and how many people died on irma and maria

I'm just saying they're under reporting the toll, don't really disagree about the refugee issue. Hope we don't get roped into that for islands that aren't our property.

who knows. too early.
how to do take a tally of who is dead and who inst when you don't have power, and you just got hit with a second cat 5 hurricane.

but to answer directly, too few

Kek is not a loving god, and we're not loving people. Go be a christcuck

Irma didn't hit PR directly but it did rough them up a little bit. Barbuda is the island that took the brunt of Irma. Nonetheless your point is still valid.

Maria has quickly recovered from her trip over PR and she's not even done pounding the island yet. Will she decide to visit NYC?

Yea, this one's going to have an interesting aftermath.

US should relinquish control of the island and give it sovereignty. They can fix their shit themselves. Deport all of them here back where they belong in the process.

checked

Nice happening digits.

The path kinda looks like the 1938 "long island express" hurricane. Also about the same time of the year.

I could be wrong but I think that was also the last cat5 to hit PR?

weather.gov/okx/1938HurricaneHome

(checked)
bueno

From what I read today there are two warm fronts that will suck it back out to sea, so I doubt a happening. It's already down to a cat 2 anyway.

oh boy

It's about intent, user.

Saying "If dubs niggers get murdered." is an attempt at manufacturing chaos. Doesn't work that way. Saying "lol, fucking niggers are going to die" as a genuine shitpost made for no other reason than to shitpost, and you happen to get dubs, then you have harnessed chaos magic.

6:00 mark total meltdown. Was during Harvey. Sorry if off topic.

user, I…

Jesus historically would have lived in the middle east. That is the face of a semite through and through.

You have to be retarded to not understand the history of the middle east.

yeah, this. back in the time of Jesus, the middle east was as white as Greece or Italy.

Well then some sort of belief or way of doing things must have changed from then till now, to show that not to be the case anymore.

sure a 1GB EXE. File
ya i will open , what could go wrong

I think the preview images are enough to convince the average non-degenerate that he doesn't want to open it.

I think the preview images are enough to convince the average non-degenerate that he doesn't want to open it.

(checked)
Good news my dude, its a white only state now!

(checkarino)
MY DUDE!

According to the local news, Maria may have caused over a hundred billion dollars of damage to PR and is going to cost them much much more since it may be 4 to 5 months until they get their electricity back since they'd have to build their grid back from scratch. This is added to the nearly $60 billion in red they were before.

Puerto Rico is completely ruined. We need to cut them free, let them bring back the peso and maybe lease a military base there. They'll inevitably fuck it up as an independent nation even worse than now… but whatever. Fuck 'em.

This was already being overexaggerated for maximum gibs before the hurricane even hit. Where they are located, hurricanes are a fact of life but that will not matter. Prepare your angus

CHYNA will pick them right up. They are already taking over all the dindu islands in the Caribbean. Chinese will be the 1st to re-inhabit Barbuda.

Where's the media showing PR is rekt? No CNN teams yet?

Even FNN doesn't like those spics.

My local station in Florida.

:3

charities will be popping up all over to save the shit skins.

6 months no power or water? No cell service or phone lines.?

We may never know what horrors are taking place on that island. They will keep any info from coming out.

President Trump speaking on PR now.

S-surely the brown ppl will restrain themselves this time, right user?

Checked. It'll be a reboot of The Year of the Machete by Tom Chittom.

Make a thread so other frog anons can help. I also can't pull up demographics differences between the two sides of the island. I know it's against French law to notice anything about people, but are there any estimates of populations?

AVE MARIA

Will they get 6 months of extra EBT?
In Florida, apparently there is still power out somewhere, so they can use their EBT on fast food until the end of the month.

Checked, info blackout confirmed.

Let's hope some whites survive to tell the story.

AVE MARIA

Good. It is about time for God to punish and destroy America.

at least florida is getting seconds

*isn't

(checking full house)
The only way I see Maria having an impact in the U.S. is if it stalls over the Gulf Stream and pulls a Harvey on NC.

doesn't have to be cat 6.5 to flood the swamp and drag it back out to sea.
time will tell.

LONG ISLAND EXPRESS

WEW

I wonder how they're going to alert people when the entire island has no power?

Most models are showing a hard hook to the right before Maria reaches the Mason-Dixon line. But I see ways that can change yet. You're right; we'll see.

Fucking lame. Just steer westward towards Georgia and plow through it Maria.

So they're evacuating Quebradillas and Isabela because of the dam failure. The former has a population of over 25000 but the town itself appears to be on pretty high ground. There's no way they will evacuate that many people in time, though, so if there really is a wall of water the casualty count will be massive.

Bump for ded dam

Tough to get updates with a communications blackout.

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/09/22/at-least-6-dead-in-puerto-rico-due-to-hurricane-maria-officials-say/?utm_term=.23e127df8caa

SAN JUAN, PUERTO RICO — Tens of thousands of residents in northwestern Puerto Rico were ordered to evacuate Friday amid fears that a dam holding back a large inland lake was in imminent danger of failing because of damage from Hurricane Maria's floodwaters.

Officials worried that as many as 70,000 people could be in the path of a massive amount of rushing water in the event the Guajataca Dam releases into the Guajataca River, which flows north through low-lying coastal communities and empties into the ocean.

The dam suffered a "fissure," Puerto Rico Gov. Ricardo Rosselló said in a news conference Friday afternoon. Residents in the municipalities of Quebradillas, Isabela and part of San Sebastian could be affected if the dam collapses, he said, and it could be a catastrophic event.'

"To those citizens … who are listening: Please evacuate," Rosselló said. Buses were sent to ferry residents out of harm's way. "We want your life to be protected … Please, if you're listening, the time to evacuate is now."

Abner Gomez, executive director of Puerto Rico's emergency management agency, said in an interview late Friday night that the dam's gates suffered mechnical damage during the storm, making it impossible for them to open and let out normal water currents. Officials worry that could cause the dam to spill over.

Gomez said that under current conditions, with water rising after the hurricane, "there is no way to fix it" right now. Additional water flowing into the lake could create sudden dangers, so emergency evacuation was the only option, he said. If the dam tops over or fails structurally, he said, "thousands of people could die."

Jose is finally dead.

Lee is back from the dead.

And the idea of a Maria stall off of NC is gaining a little more traction. Waiting for cone shift in a few hours.

AVE MARIA

take your revenge maria

My dick is diamonds right now. Also spics aren't people.

What you got against Georgia, faggot?

Is this that HAARP thing?

AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT!

North-Central Florida user here. Just wanted to say, the Puerto Ricans have landed. All over the place. And they're probably gonna stay once they realize how nice we have it here. This is like a miniature version of the European rapefugee problem, except somehow worse because they're already US citizens.

thesee hurricanes are manmade

youtube.com/watch?v=0xHwttBdtQ8

Hard to believe that Maria is still churning away, almost two weeks after raping PR. Last advisory was last night. She's now going to help western Europe get some much needed rain.

Surprise surprise, the "fissure" was exaggerated in reports and the dam held. Though they are supposed to get a lot of rain today.

For what it's worth, the death toll should be skyrocketing in the coming weeks anyway. archive.is/fxK4R

Your tax dollars at work. Maria really fucked up the US political landscape and probably has secured FL's place as a blue state in future elections.

who cares that i live there, i'm sure it's fine.

fugg XDD

Stephen Paddock
dubai