Tfw Conald Cumps eats taco bowls at Dumpf Tower like a filthy spic

tfw Conald Cumps eats taco bowls at Dumpf Tower like a filthy spic

It's over, Frumf capitulated to spics. He said he loves Mexicans and loves Grumpf Tower's taco bowls. He's never going to build the wall EVER, it's never going to happen. Better kill myself now and never vote again. I should have waited for Hitler.

fuck jews, Trump, fuck op, fuck hillary, fuck bannon, fuck Holla Forums for becoming r/thedonald this last month, and fuck op's mom

this was the last straw, I'm only voting for democrat kikes now, at least they are honest about being kikes

WTF?
IMBLEACH DREMPF NAO !!!!!1

4D chess, God Emperor Trump is using cultural appropriation to make mexicans angry so that they'll all leave and he can build the wall with them all gone.

SOMEONE CALL THAT NIGGER MAXINE WATTERS

tfw jonald jumps is a crytop-spic who eats taco bowls

off topic, raiding, shilling,subversion

Bu taco bowls were invented by californians
And spics rarely eat taco shells, and when they do they are freshly made and served from a gutter oil container stand, and even so they are rarely served with full-cooked minced meat with cheddar cheese
t. gutter oil frying spic

BUMPFFFF

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

spotted the filthy spic

grup is dun 4

thanks op, I'm now voting for BASED HITLERY in 2020

OH NO NO NO NO
Holla Forums has been reddit since the election and arguably forever

then what does that make Holla Forums?

only jewish kikes eat taco bowls, god damn it why do jews have to be so jewish, I wish we could be more like based marxists

stop false flagging something awful

no, I could call Trump a kike and not get banned a month ago, something changed in the moderation in the last month, all of the sudden there are sticky's like crazy and half are muh god emperor, that wasn't the case in the last year

did you pound your ass with your big black dildo for being bad?

what?

Lefty/pol/ is also Reddit.

The decline has been there for ages, people calling out Skumpf were banned around election time because people couldn't cope with not having hope. But naziboos and commieboos will always be reddit, it's like dressing up in daddies clothes. Its like seeing a numale dressing up as Ezio or Commander Shephard or something and expecting to be taken seriously

Trump is the ultimate con-man and America is too stupid to notice. He fucked all his voters in the ass and you thank him for it lol

see the problem is you never liked Trump, your opinion is irrelevant because you hate my country, I hate Trump for completely different reasons and you hate me even more than him because you think I'm a "naziboo"

what was wonald wumps thinking, time to become a democrap

europoors should be purged honestly

we Europeans are not poor, unlike you americlaps!

Pretty sure you have European ancestry so why not begin with yourself?

If you aren't a naziboo and love your country then we are cool.

I'm whiter than you, one of my parents is white

wow that's pretty white, my friend, welcome to being an internet nazi

thanks, hopefully I someday become a mod at Holla Forums

DID HE GET TWO SCOOPS OF TACO MEAT IN THAT TACO BOWL???!!!

cornell crumbs must be stopped

Why are Colberts eyes so asian?

Former gold member of the_donald here, this is the last straw. I'm a Jeb Jackhammer now!

low energy

FROGGEL FRUMPS STOP EATING TACO BOWLS, YOU FILTHY JEWISH SPIC LOVING KIKE, WHY COULDN'T HILLARY BE PRESIDENT INSTEAD

you're boring and this is Holla Forums

this is not boring and this is not Holla Forums

oh but it is, it is

it's not actually

you're right, this is Holla Forums

welcome home faggot, we're gonna talk about some bees

I'd rather talk about your mom and how I impregnated her with my cock

you can't impregnate bees silly

You're just jealous of this great man. The Bush dynasty has just begun!

the bee dynasty?

Pretending that voting is real, they decide this shit before the plebs go to any ballot for this reality show contest.

Tumblr has boards?

That's right, do literal cuckskin genocide, not this impotent form of genocide such as with interracial mating.

by they I assume you mean the bees?

The bushy bee dynasty