Swiss Mystery: Someone Keeps Flushing €500 Bank Notes Down The Toilet

What the fuck?

zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-18/swiss-mystery-someone-keeps-flushing-€500-bank-notes-down-toilet
archive.is/waNac
Note: Bloomberg is not archive friendly.

Other urls found in this thread:

swissinfo.ch/eng/france-switzerland_ubs-accused-over-cross-border–tax-fraud-money-laundering-/42778576
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Probably some Swissbergtarian who realizes his retirement isn't worth wiping his own ass so he's abandoning the fiat system completely.

Might be a (((banker))) doing this. A 500 euro banknote has a bigger difference between the number on it and the actual cost of the paper and ink to produce it, compared to a 5 euro one. The 499 euros difference automatically gets added to the national debt in our current system, so it might be a way to artificially increase debt, among many other ways.

Maybe those were marked somehow.

Perhaps this was how someone was siphoning monies out of the bank. Bypass some type of security measure and catch them further down the pipeline or something.

This.

This.

this

or this

?

Flushing it sounds extremely inefficient though, burning it or at least shredding the bills before flushing them would be way more failproof

Defiantly a jew wiping his ass with the money.

Maybe someone is trying to destroy the economy? Flushing is not a good method to destroy the economy unless everyone flush them at same time.

Sounds like the money is being stolen and then flushed in the hopes of later retrieval.

A harebrained scheme indeed.

perhaps a keysian is attempting to stimulate the economy

Probably some rich senile old git.

He would buy gold with them

Desperate execs trying to get rid of the drug money they couldn't launder?
UBS is a major actor in it. swissinfo.ch/eng/france-switzerland_ubs-accused-over-cross-border–tax-fraud-money-laundering-/42778576
It's a bit embarrassing that you have millions of € in 500 bills and can't get it put to good use.

Pretty fucking obvious and a non-story.
A worker in the secure area is flushing the notes to pass them to an accomplice waiting in the sewer.
/thread.

Just to add, the worker is 2nd or 3rd world (Polish/Indian etc) because they were too retarded to think of wrapping the bills prior to flushing.
Their retardation is the source of the mystery, we have a natural inclination to assume that everyone understands things they way we do, but that simply isn't so for someone with low IQ.

>

What will they do with the damaged notes?

I don't know about the swiss but in burgerland confiscated money usually ends up going straight into the police coffers for equipment, etc.

(((EUROPE))) YES!

This tbh.

continue…

Lost to history, I'm afraid. But here's another shitpost for ya

I'm going with an imbecile Arab 'Prince' who has more money than he knows what to do with.

Probably performance art funded by the state.

the comic strip is named "space moose"
I dunno the ending of that one, sorry

sounds like dirty money and maybe someone will get a warrant for his safety deposit box

or some pissed off wife flushing her ex husbands saving down the shitter