Neptunia thread

Sun and Moon edition(s ?)

🍆🍆🍆

NEWS

MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune vs Zombies coming to Steam this fall, applications for beta now open
SuperDimension Neptune Vs. Sega Hard Girls coming to the Vita October 18th (NA) & 21th (EU)
Re;Translation projects for Vita games now a possibility due to Henkaku
IFI have Merchandise in their store, including a limited edition TOP NEP hat

/nep/ HAPPENINGS AND NEWS

The Holla Forums Neptunia Thread has recently celebrated its second anniversary
We are looking for dumps of the Vita version of Re;Birth 2 and 3 to help with bringing the Re;Translation to the Vita!

CONTENT

Actual version: 1.422
Download: mega.nz/#!XBdyxBiI!6X2zMpAT3rYIszGxhpCAdK6CzkMogFXrZlnVGqtcD8M
MD5: 6AA1AA1C3822D649FA0750457993B77C

Actual version: 1B
Download: mega.nz/#!aN1FTYJJ!aAokCq94E63OI9s2ovFX-PT9z3azVVU4sjqa6LOB11w
MD5: 9CD6DB8EF7087B7FA57BCE2EB7B35660

Re;Birth mods: >>>/nep/822
Translated Nep media: >>>/nep/1589
Hello New World manga: >>>/nep/3153
CM3D2 with Neps: >>>/nep/3278
/nep/ Steam Group: >>>/nep/3211
/nep/ Quest: >>>/nep/3465
/nep/ Monthly Bunker: >>>/nep/2756
Stories from /nep/ and Holla Forums members: pastebin.com/nPukfP7A
Thread OP pastebin: pastebin.com/JUNwyjTK

QUESTIONS

Start with Re;Birth 1. Then play Re;Birth 2, Re;Birth 3 and V-II. Make sure you play Re;Birth 2 and 3 with our Re;Translations.

Translation Statuses are:
HDN, HDN Mk2 and Victory: NISA cancer.
Re;Birth 1 and V-II: Translation is alright, no worries from these ones.
Re;Birth 2: Not obviously bad at the start, but gets much worse as it goes along: in particular Neptune and Ram were screwed hard during localization. However, there is a Re;Translation made on our very own board (see above links).
Re;Birth 3: Better than the original NISA translation in Victory but still quite a lot of cancer. Main game has been retranslated, translators still required to translate DLC content.
All of the spin-offs: Varying translation quality. These range from cancer to mediocre.

Ask the Volafile or Share threads.

Ask in thread or go to >>>/nep/835

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt3457488/plotsummary?ref_=tt_ov_pl
pastebin.com/4Sr80ccu
twitter.com/kyou19990801
exhentai.org/g/483330/45a7e44245/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BLANC IS PURE
BLANC IS LIFE

And as usual, I want to have children and raise them with Nepgear. And to cuddle, hold hands and share coffee with her.**

Also, concerning the OP, should we drop the suggestion of going to Volafile, considering how cancerous it has become ?

you, I like you

And I want to spar, adventure and cuddle for excessive durations with Noire. And to be able to draw her well instead of toddler-levell

Might as well replace it with something that tells people to look for it themselves. It's easy to find anyway.

I'm a sucker for this kind of chocolate giving, despite the fact I'll never experience it at all, even with someone who could give it to me.

Nice idea.

I want to love Blanc every day
that is all

Sticks are superior in this regard.

And I want to read books with Gear and have fun with her.

Christ, is it hard to dream. Fucking fighting off alterations and distractions…

Is it possible to have a pure, moral and non lewd pre-marital relationship with Puru?

It depends. having a small thing you can gobble in one bite while kissing your lover is better than picking bites while she's awaiting the moment your lips will touch, in my opinion.

And I want to make a better operating system with Nepgear and build a robotic Nepgya using old computer parts.

That piece of chocolate looks anything but small, but I know what you mean.

Not too small for me.

How do you plan on kissing properly with your mouth full of that chunk of chocolate? With a small stick you can choose to build some tension or not, and kiss way better afterwards.

For starters, I'd avoid it due to chocolate allergy. Even though I'd take the risk for Gear.

But that size of chocolate isn't that big, and it's easy to grab most, if not all of it and to swallow it at once before focusing on the kiss.

Soon I will get a visit from someone in Gameindustri so I must play my cards right while putting maximum faith in Vert. Then we'll tell this world to fuck off before teleporting back to Leanbox so we can plan our Wedding.

And now, a favorite past time of mine!

And then the miracle occured.

We still don't know who momma Nep is.
We'll never know who daddy Nep is either.

I'd love to have a younger sister I can torture someday

What happened to Volafile? Never paid attention to it

Those who want a little sister do not know how hard and painful it can be. Especially when she turns against you because you have your father's name, after you spent her whole childhood taking care of her and educating her yourself.

It's better for my health. The faster it's swallowed, the faster my body can take care of it because the allergy starts to hurt.

Hard limits on upload and download, and its owner is a fag who will gladly give your information the first time he'll be requested to do so.

Will gladly give your information? Are you serious?

What if it was (You)?

I am. There is no protection behind whichever data is dropped in outside of the basics, and one has been already reported to the cops twice for suspicions of CP with information given from Volafile's owner. Both accusations were false, though.

Remember, the C in Vitamin C stands for

C U T E

guru guru durimu

I want to automate all of Gamindustri with Nepgear. All jobs will be carried out by robots and machines. Men will go to sleep with hands of bone and wake up with hands steel. Hands that will not bleed. Hands that will destroy the old world and rebuild it into a new paradise.

this is from the official channel

Is this what I think it is?

What? WHAT!? Is this real!?
I heard that they did some filming for something a few years ago, but didn't know what for. Thought it was for a music video but it never came out. Oh man, this makes me so excited.

There's even an imdb page for it imdb.com/title/tt3457488/plotsummary?ref_=tt_ov_pl

It's guru guru dorimu

The one I removed the background from for decorating my board is a bit darker, where did you find that one?

Why do these threads always start when I'm sleeping?

Anyways, logo got fixed and I'm currently in the middle of replacing the default translation, it will probably take a while since I have to do each script manually.

I only need the re;birth 2 dump, so the OP is severely outdated.

This image is the source, I just removed the background from it.

Here's an error in the RB3 retranslation. Blanc says "Ram", but she's clearly addressing Rom. It's in the very first part of the game when Neptune and Nepgear visit Lowee I think.

Thanks.

Alright, I changed it in both the main document and my local files, thanks.

I'm not a follower of Noire but I swear these pics induce boners beyond reason.

But human Noire is best Noire.

Human Noire doesn't have top tier undershots.
Post human Noire with that ass user so I can believe you.

I don't know, I've grown kind of hesitant to post lewds of her Besides, undershots aren't what makes human Noire great, it's lots of other things.

And Black Heart has almost the same proportions anyway.

I'm just a sucker for undershots though. I can understand not wanting to post lewds of your Nepfu, but me, everyone needs to see how sexy Vert is.

Will we ever see Rei again

nein

She's the only non-playable CPU ever shown in the series. I doubt it. I'm okay with that, too.

kek

Didn't realize he made a new image already.

Actually that's a Nick Doerr vanilla fuck up, it appears. But like the other ones, it will get fixed, for the next released.

Speaking of which, if anyone finds any errors, give us a heads-up.

First GGG now Volfogg, what next are Hyoryu and Enryu gonna show up and fight over Unis affection like Dante and Virgil?
To think they were supposed to be twins.

We must believe she will return.

She'll make Gaminsdustri great again

I want to eat pudding with Neptune and play videogames with her as we laugh at dumb, unfunny memes into the late hours of the night

And do lewd things to her sun and moon

That's lewd, user.

Until then, we must hold the line, and hope.

Feeling hungry?

I'm really laughing at how they move on with their scenes like normal despite making edits on them!!

Good Lord Rei Ryghts is TIKK.

What are the ingredients of a Nepburger?

user you have to spoil lewds.

when she gets her own set of sisters based on the lynx, jaguar and the (unreleased) panther consoles after the crash

so most likely never ever.

But don't worry we can suffer and hope together while I also wait for that ploot drama CD

Of course not.
A wimpy faggot like you would probably immediately have the deal sealed on him and get claimed as a stay-at-home husband.

>stay-at-home husband
that sounds a very comfy lifestyle specially with plutia

what's the catch?

What does that even mean

Spot the mini Rei, this guy is fantastic with all the little details he puts in.

It's Plutia

Yeah, you must have forgotten what that leads to.

Some mysteries are best left unsolved.

A dead waifu and growing old alone as all my robotic sons I build keep abandoning me?
Don't worry. Nepgear and I won't let that happen. We won't have any partners but each other.

I didn't even realize you edited those at first. Thought they were just screen shots. Really like how tightly Nepgear is grabbing those wieners.
As for the fourth image, did she get her arm bitten off by a wolf while trying to save her daughter?

That is another mystery that is best remained unsolved.

I find her adorable even with the arm gone, too bad shes gonna have to rely upon Onii-Chan more to help

She'd just build herself a robot arm. That's what she did in Persona non Grata, only for her husbando rather than herself.
That said, she might like the idea of being spoiled by Onii-chan due to her condition and might not just for Onii-chan privileges.

wait… are you saying that's not the bonus?
ah well I guess that means everything is going to be fine and dandy for me

Somehow there are people who don't get that Plutia is the best nep, user.

Someone just said something that rustled my Nepping…

While not on the same level as Alicegear, I'm torn on crippled Gear…

And what would that be?

No one wants to see their waifu in pain. But at the same time, I just want to hug her and take care of her and make sure she knows everything will be alright.

I don't want to instigate another Nepfu battle so just look at the post above mine.

I don't know about 'no one', theres some that would enjoy their waifu's misery.

Aha! See what I mean? Even though they could probably get augmentations in Gamindustri, once the waifu loses one of their limbs, then there WILL be care given to her.

I could even do best of both worlds and do Alicegear and Crippled Gear. But then the question arises…am I that worthy of being her caretaker?

Hah, yeah right. One day when you've left her by herself, your coworker will slip in with a sniper robot and threaten her into coming with him. If she complies, congrats, you just got NTR'd. If she denies, RIP gear.

Meant to say

But then the question arises…am I still worthy of being her caretaker? There will be guilt flying in my head and I feel I've failed my job being the husbando and I would have to hang myself

Like I said, we won't have any other partners but ourselves. So there won't be any coworkers to worry about.
Nepgear's going to be okay.
At worst, Nepgear will end up sleeping with the robots instead of me.

You want to take care of a Crippled Alicegear?

Nepgear really is the gift that keeps on giving

I don't know…

On one hand, its still the same Alicegear I hold dear to and I would make sure to take care of her. But on the other hand, her arm is gone and I might've failed my job at being husbando which means I must commit seppuku in shame

You must keep going for her sake, user

Katawa Shoujo but with Neps would be interesting…
But I'm not sure if I want.

Never doubt yourself. Nepgear will love you, even if you don't love yourself. So don't hurt her by committing seppuku.

As long as everyone gets something well written, then I wouldn't mind it.

A husbando, no matter what, only have one true objective.

I may be a terrible and lazy dude, but i'll be damned if i am not gonna be the best Big Bro to Nepgear and the other Candidates.

Well…I can already imagine Vert as Lily.

Even if the guilty thought of failing my job haunts me?

You do have a point though that commiting suicide while the crippled Nepfu needs love and support more than ever is the worst thing a man can do because that pretty much tells her 'So long, you're on your own without any help.'

Your Nepfu would not blame you for what happened, she would probably blame herself worst case. But with enough love and support then you can help her, you're the only one who can, user.

True…I'll have to swallow up and do my best.

Its unusual I'm even thinking about Crippled Gear when I just made silly edits and thought of some things to change. These thoughts man…

Nepgear pls help me

Looking at pic related gives me an idea that I hope will work…

I mean the idea of taking care of a crippled Nep after something terrible happened to her in a battle or something would make a very interesting story

Reminds me of that Nurse-kun story from several years ago over on Half-chan where the Nurse begins taking care of a young girl who ended up losing her parents in an accident and became a cripple from it at his nursing home.

Well shit, Nick Doerr dropped KS all together and went for Patreon.

I want to feel sorry for him, hes clearly trying his hardest for the game and even sold his car (or so people say) for it, its just a shame his edits were very poor to say the least.

I can't feel sorry for someone with a sense of humor that bad trying to stay in a field where he's clearly not wanted. It's no surprise no one wants to support his writing.

Poor bastard. I personally don't like his work, but I never do like hearing bad things. He should try another field of work though.

That's the thing – if you can't get support because you do a job badly, it's not sad. It's a cue to go do something else. Guy might be a genius in some other field and not even know it yet, but sticking to trying to write when he's not comedic in the least is a fool's errand.

I find it hard to feel any sympathy for him about that. I wish him the best of luck in a different field of work though. Something FAR away from the Neps and vidya

THE OG NEP SPRITES STILL SOMEHOW WORK ON VII!!!

This, why feel bad? (I've been noticing that these days 'I want to feel bad for this dude.')

Let's hope he finds work in another field and do great on it, so he stays far away from the Neps

Hrm, there's been a mini-guide for Vita Neptunia image editing stuff posted on /nep/. Hope whoever wants to screw around with that likes hex editing.

>>>/nep/3562

Back from sleep. Sleep is good. Lucid dreaming you spend the night in your Nepfu's arms is better. Much better.

I ended up saving them all. That artist is good.

I smiled for the allusion. Congrats.

Especially because the guilty thought of failing your job haunts you. Because even though you may consider it's your fault, your Nepfu will never think about it as such, and will never guilt you on that, preferring you to forgive yourself and to take care of yourself.

>immediately have the deal sealed on him and get claimed as a stay-at-home husband.
That sounds like the best case scenario. Who wouldn't want that to happen with their nep?

Unless they wanted to be unfaithful and impure…

I personally wouldn't mind this scenario

No regrets except owning W10 OS

It isn't too late to come back.

user no

Pekka, ei!

I know that feel and even after castrating Cortana and telemetry I still feel dirty and ashamed

Good, good… Your privacy is in very safe hands user. Just remember to uncover your webcam so Big Sis Vert can keep an eye on you.

I felt safe with Vert watching me but I got scared after the anniversary update removed features, so I rolled back the Win10 install.

Forgot to ask, can you post that background?

And speaking of backgrounds, does anyone else have some nice Nep backgrounds?

Nepgear wallpapers incoming

If only it was Vert watching me instead of CIAlphabet soup I'd gladly get a webcam and strut around naked as a 2D prince

sure. there is 1900x1080 and 1900x1200
does someone need 1280x960?

Thanks.

Do you need win10 for that?

Perkele

No, it's part of the bonus stuff when you buy the RB1 deluxe stuff on steam

No, I meant for the windows theme

That's what I meant. The icons and wallpaper are with the bonus pack they released to commemorate the release of the Japanese version on steam.

The icons have their own files, you can use them however you want.

Remember to SMILE today Anons.
Extra to Gearanon, who needs the power of smiles to see a happy end. I barely know you Gearanon but I care for you as best as an user could.

I appreciate the thoughts. Today was a calm day, though.

I'll try.

All right.

Oi oi, you forgot these.

Thats nice to hear.

Unrelated webm though.
yes I'm still trying to make them not shit

What tool are you using to record?

OBS

Oh good!

Better webm quality, but source is still lagging I presume. Make sure x264 CPU preset is set to ultrafast, or try lowering your recording quality a bit. If you really can't get rid of the lag then you could also try 30fps instead of 60fps.

Dropping some pics that can work as wallpapers.

Good luck with making webms. has some particularly good advice for you.

Tell me a bedtime story.

If Blanc is supposed to represent Nintendo doesnt that make her worst girl

pastebin.com/4Sr80ccu

Hope you got lots of space left for those new LEs.

You could say that towards other CPUs

Forgot one more Gear wallpaper, folders a huge mess.

Another disappointing LE? Come on…

I would say more Neptune and Nepgear got downgraded to be makers instead of CPUs.

That's my night ruined

Thanks, I feel like I can squeeze a bit more quality out of them and as for the lag certain skills or attacks do that naturally alongside the transition in/out of battle so if you see that its not so much me as it is the game itself. As for the lag in general I tweeked some things and I'm not noticing the lag in game as I record so thats a boon.

Thanks for the cheers m8, even if I don't hit that perfect sweet spot for webms I can still deliver when someone wants Nep footage.

That's a cute IF, did you draw it yourself? And if you did, go take a screenshot instead of photographing your monitor

I fucking wish
twitter.com/kyou19990801

Now that this thread kinda turned into a wallpaper thread, do anybody have some good dual monitor wallpapers? Something like 3840x1200, or bigger?

The nearest I have is pic related (ripped from RB2), and it's still too small (plus the aspect ratio is wrong too).

That's the least I could do, after all the cheering you threw for me. Plus, having someone being able to drop Nep footage is always a good thing.

Had to cut away the sides, but at least you can use it as a wallpaper now, I guess.

"Dead" or "demoted to Maker" is a bit harsh. Lazy works fine, especially if you consider Sega's E3 or "major announcement" events as of late.

They still make arcade machines.

Looks like I can't modify the CGs or else VII crashes.

I don't have any on me.

Also taking costume ideas for Big Neptune

Correction: Nepgear makes arcade machines.
Neptune just sits around watching the money from their subsidiary companies come in, like Creative Assembly and Atlus.

i can't think of anything other than reverse the costumes with uzume and orange heart

You mean give Big Nep Uzume's color scheme?

This is heresy!

so does Iffy
and Compa
and -sha's get none

Y'know for VII being an improvement to gameplay, it still sucks the wardrobe hasn't gotten bigger (Unless you like the main CPUs)

This concerns me.

But DLC swimsuits…
Unless we don't count those.
Also the pallet swap costumes are not real costumes imo and this game is full of them.

One step at a time…hopefully, I pray 4GO has some good costume selection, they just CANT recycle the old ones

MMOs are all about dressup. They best have lots of clothing options. I want to force the Neps to wear nothing but bath towels.

there's this bit about costumes, please dont let them just be recolors

[Insert 'they can't keep getting away with this here]

That concerns me even more especially with how quiet they've been on some questions like having a SI protag.

I want to say they've learned well with VII but I'm afraid the pseudo-MMO game is going to be a big disappointment in all corners.

There's a lot of things at stake there, an ARPG with different setting and they are still quiet about it

DLC outfits (and previously DLC outfits being put into later installments) being the only real alternative outside of some palette swaps is the series standard, this isn't new.

I wonder if it'll play like .HACK.
I kinda hope it does for nostalgia sake but I also remember the games being really fucking stiff too control wise too.

nah i ment give uzume gets color scheme with OH and OH gets uzumes original color scheme. You know flip it

I really wouldn't mind an SAO Hollow Fragment reskin.

I'm not familiar with SAO or its games which is why I brought up .HACK, I keep meaning to check it out but it keeps slipping my mind.

Ah, noted.

Still disappointing either way.

Yup.

would really help if there was a way of ripping the game engine apart and having the ability to mod beyond text and color swaps

SAO Hollow Fragment on the Vita is an Action pseudo MMO that's really fun and has quite a bit of things to do, including dating all the girls in the game.
The PS4 version is a bit meh, but has better graphics.
SAO Lost Song is shit. It's meant to be a monster hunter clone, but it's poorly executed..

I've never played the .HACK games so I don't know how they compare.

.Hack is a dungeon crawler ARPG that revolves around quests. Gameplay wise its just mashing attack while waiting for your skills to come off CD, exploring dungeons, and breaking the game (literally). Because it was part of a 4 part series your saves carried over legacy items and stuff, though what carried over varied between games.

Holy fuck Noire please kill yourself

And Blanc continues to be out of touch.

Blanny making some shitty mobile games is still less cancer than charging people second time for 60 fps

and vert tries to get to be slim and hoping for sisters

Hard to tell without playing it, but looks to be similar to Hollow Fragment, just a bit dated.

Meanwhile at Planeptune…

It appears so from my perspective too, either way I'd have no problem with both assuming Cyberdimension is an ARPG.

I think Cyberdimension will be really good, I only hope there's not too many copy-pasted levels though.

Someone needs to eat the pudding

Wheres that user who asks Neptune to 'eat pudding together?'

I'm always here

O-oh…

Guess that 'eat pudding together' doesn't happen till later

every night in my dreams

Well, that's dedication right there.

I mean assuming she doesn't say no when I ask her later this thread

Like last thread, that hurt

Right.

Also, these guys are cowards when it comes to Eggplants! They should just give it to me and I'll eat them no problem!

Who am I kidding, I don't like them as much…

I actually had some eggplant on the curry I ate a while ago, it was alright but did it feel weird eating them.

This however…

I cannot be Uzume's friend if she doesn't know the greatness of mushrooms. Unacceptable!

I forgot about how much she dislikes mushrooms

She actually liked them later when Gear used cooking level 2.

Thats a relief. I'd find it bullshit if she disliked them forever.

I like how the lightning is green while the sky is purple…

THANKS DOC

FUCK

You just made me realize that now

Was this intentional

Lets be fair here, changing the lightning to red or yellow would probably be unfitting and I doubt they made it because 'Hey, lets sneak in a THANKS DOC meme now that Doerr is gone. Those that don't know where it comes from won't get it'

I suppose so and since Planeptune is mostly purple it makes sense to have purple there.

Just a really ridiculous coincidence.

Despite this saying 30 frames I'm pretty sure its 60. Anyway this feels as good as I can make 'em with my current hardware. Such is the life of being a poorfag. Also I have another video encoding with different settings for fine tuning, just to see what I can get away with.

Who will buy it?

Also I'm more than certain that's only 30 FPS. 60 FPS makes that much smoother.

Well we'll have to see what other coincidences we find in later titles. Even if that was made with THANKS DOC in mind, its subtle and not something that screams HEY LOOK GUISE, I'M A MEME!!!

Anyways. I'm curious about making a Green & Purple mod for both…well, Green & Purple Heart!

Besides the fact that I don't have a Vita, that limited edition is disappointing as fuck (Would've like a new set of playing cards or a IF daki.)

And I just had another idea! Giving Nepgear's default uniform a touch of green instead of white!

Where's that flag for unlimited EXE? I don't think I've gotten that. I'll have to double check.

Also I've become so numb to huge numbers after all the MMOs I've been playing it doesn't even bother me anymore.

I'll probably wind up getting it, though I really wish they would stop picking such random bonuses for these things.

This one, you get it simply starting NG+

Did anyone ever take the time to decipher the language? Some of it might have fun info.

I'm not worthy to have all those Flag Items I guess

Where is that from

You can find stuff like this all over the subway levels and stadium levels. Maybe even the arcade levels.

No you don't, you get it as a quest reward for killing one of the enemies at the bottom of the Senmyuu Labyrinth.

Ah, my bad then, its been a while and I just assumed it was a NG+ reward.

Guess with Seven Pirates out of the way, this is what they're focusing on now.

I really hope Mary Skelter piles on the edge
No madness forms for Jack? Guess it wouldn't go over well with most of CH's audience
Also, I don't feel right posting this corrupted IF, but its the only thing I could find mildly related

Whats with everyone becoming giant pussies when it comes to corrupted Neps?

People would fuck the edge out of Kurome but its too much when it comes to chaos Neps.

You have my attention.

Holy shit that laugh from Noire's VO, my sides exploded.

I don't want to see my IF mentally torn apart and tortured, thank you very much

Is chaos lewd? Darkness corruption is too edgy, not even lewd.

My dick accepts the challenge, user.

You are the worst

Chaos Gear's panties don't even attach around her legs so that she can perform lewd faster

I am the worst
At controlling my boner

Also I wouldn't mind-break my Nep
but if she was mind broken before I met her its a different story.

Um…Is not lewd?

Stop being cowards.
Start loving chaos Neps.

I would love all over Chaos Gear's insides

Even heroes need a helping hand from themselves!

pretty pleb tier user

that IS my prefered approach but there's nothign bad with wanting to play with a corrupted nep once in a while, woul be even better if you could end up puryfying her

I want.
I want so much.

Better work on your pudding, they're all gonna want it (And no, I don't mean your 'pudding')

And survive the onslaught of

NEPU NEPU NEPU X4

Why didn't you say so in the first place?

What the fuck kind of laugh is Asami going for?

Realize that Noire is also 『Sex Pistols』 after going through past work

the original goes i reverse, right?

Fucking normalfag, if I wanted pure Nepfu I'd get with normal Neps. Whats the point of corruption if you're just gonna purify her?

Right to left, like any other Tibetan novel

I would take over the worlds pudding suppliers if it meant having four or more Neps.

then whats the source

YOU FOOL!!! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'VE DONE!! NEPTUNES GONNA BREAK MORE THAN THE GAME!!

Once most neps are broken they're never the same after.

Having multiple chaos neps for the same Onii-chan is what we call a "civil war" and shit taste

Well, reversing the corruption, putting her back on the right path and building a healthy relationship with very lewd moments using your past experences as a foundation, to get the "I''m so glad I met you" kind of response from her

I wish I knew :(

saging for doubleposting

It hurts.

I like how I almost share my date with the first Neptunia game in Japan and how mk2 was released 8/18

Why is Nepgear's bulge so weird looking?

You mean like young Iffy?
She's not chaos, just a punching bag.

You can get that by just out lewding the semen demon and rough sex and being the dominant one.

I still wouldn't fuck Iris Heart though. Now that is crazy I wouldn't stick my dick in. Whoever was that user that wanted to do so must have Balls of (literal) Steel.

I what m8?

Puffy vulva, duh.

Does it improve her "In Bed" stats?

Go find out the true meaning of Purification

Rei deserves wholesome love and hugs

I want to hug Rei

You mean having mindless sex until your nepfu passes out? Headpats save lives? People getting arrested for wanting to headpat? Dressing up your Nepfu then rutting her where she stands? Eating pancakes in a China Dress before drinking aphrodisiac tea for rutting?
user there are many different interpretations here. You can do all of these thing with chaos Neps too.

I don't like how this one turned out, I guess I need to output in 30 frames for V-II after all.

Why so focused on sex user? There are other things to do you know.

How can you say that when one of the images you post is Gear having an orgasm over a revolving cylinder, talking about how it really gets her going?

Because Gear's autism isn't lewd until you make it that way friend

Her autism is cute. She's just saying too many innuendos for it not to be intentional though.

Well atm I'm a horny bastard, also the rest of teaching feeling's features aren't implemented yet so the only thing I care about is the sex.

Girls are the cutest when slightly autistic or retarded, Compa, Gear, Rei and Cave are all shining examples

anyone got the webm of this scene

Also an ID change

Will probably not change hair color in final release, but I changed Green and Purple Heart's hair colors

I can make one if no one has it.
In english :^)

Do it

Thanks doc.

Alrighty then.
Can't do it this instant but later tonight or tomorrow morning I should deliver.

Yeah, I'll sleep this one off

OK so most of us know eggplants are usually considered vile food in Gamindustri (Unless you're Arfoire) but do any of the Neps have a favorite vegetable? Like Nepgear enjoying carrots for example?

While bunnygear is cute as fuck, I'm sure she's a sheep or ram. So she'd actually be eating grass more than carrots.

G-guess I'll be eating all the broccoli by myself…

Don't lewd Broccoli.
Are there even any for her?

You REALLY don't want to know

If someone wants it, I'll do it. Just don't say I didn't warn you.

sause

OK, you asked for it.

At least it's not guro.

Someone needs to send that artist a bunch of dick pictures so he can learn what they look like.

And also put away the cigar. If you're gonna be having fun with the lolis, at least be courteous and don't smoke

Might be a toy cigar or something, since there's absolutely no smoke coming from it.

Guess it could be an E-Cig. Still, put that away.

Well you know what they say about fat guys in mangas…

Meant to say 2D porn

here you both go
exhentai.org/g/483330/45a7e44245/

polite sage for off topic

Comfy Nep

We're almost at the 300~ mark again.

Shit taste.

Some people only care about lewd unfortunately

I believe the reasonfor the issue is severe lack of nep lewds in our lives, they could people's toughts

Welp

It's gone don't worry

wat was that

Which one do we do first?

Oh it's gone, never mind.

Ploot, do you approve of lewd before marriage?

The Nepfu roll is gone so we do the questions

Neptune let's have pudding together

Neptune, do you want to hold hands?

Any news on that sega hard girl/Iffy cross over?

Blanc,will you marry me?
Uzume, Iffy, will you be my friends?
Compa, can I have a drunk one-night stand that none of us will remember?
BigNep, can I borrow NepNote?

Hooray, of course I have pudding

I haven't bought any pudding for years, have I fucked up?

I bought some pudding recently, but it doesn't taste as good as it did when I was younger. Probably because the pudding I buy is low quality shit.

Is there any place where I can buy actual quality pudding cups?

Start buying them now and you can make up for it

Back from sleep. And sleeping of going through Gamindustri with Gear on the back of a Killachine is weird.

Gear, were you the one who rebuild that Killachine ?

My faith is always at the highest when it comes to you, so I guess I have my answer.

Still, feeling the breeze was enjoyable.

Let's cook together Compa!
Will Rei like my story?

Compa seems to be excited and Rei is being shy, it's a normal day in the neighborhood

Noire, lets hold hands

Nepgear, let's light up the night!

I've got a fever
And the only cure
Is dungeon diving
Who's with me?

So sorry I am late with this.
Its shit but I'm trying for slightly higher quality, if its not too big for 8ch then the quality is shit as case example, I'm gonna try one more thing and if that fails I'm just gonna hang my head in shame

Smaller than I hoped, but it'll do

You simply have it make it a bit smaller.

The English version was requested, not the Japanese one.

Lesson learned.
One day I won't fuck it up. That day isn't today.

I really want to see every Nep have the Five-Greed Jutsu used on them to see their reactions.

Wait, how did I post 8.08MB?

I'm pretty sure the limit is 8.13MB.

Nepgear, I never asked you this last night because I was asleep, but…

Are you one step away from the marriage?

HA! Thats not ever happenin'! You told me to put my faith in you, you damn well gonna get it!

Well anyways…

Nepgear, will you visit me in my dream tonight?

It was a hard 8.00MB just a little while ago. The new size limit seems to be 10.2MB.

I THINK I'M BEING RUSED BY GEAR!

I'm the one whos supposed to be teasin her and crap! But I'll take that answer as a yes.

That's odd, just a little while ago I saw that the limit was 8.13[random numbers forever] but if the new limit is 10.2 this is good news.

Actually its 10.4, EVEN BETTER

chaos

Why even chaos, user?

Vert's already a Fujoshit. Can't get more chaotic than that.

user stop bullying me please

All chaotic Neps can be purified. However, as of her current status, Vert is already in Chaos mode as CH hasn't deigned her to be purified yet.

user stop, please. It hurts.

And that's the entire appeal of the concept of corruption, at least to me, just to make it clear after we had this whole discussion about sexing corrupted neps

while I'm not trying to rekindle that fire, in my opinion, corruption is the excuse to have evil or different versions of characters. So wanting to undo that seems counterintuitive because we already have pure or normal versions of them.

That is all, please continue Nepping.

Well, if this sort of corruption happened in canon games and lasted for more than few minutes Kurome's brainwashing it could be used as a vechicle for character development, building on the previous events
But alas, nepu isn't that kind of franchise

I can agree with that.
What I can't agree with is Nepgya being an asshole.

I laughed.

Man, this guy is amazing.
But how many times has Godzilla showed up now? And why is there always a 2hu somewhere in images with Rei and Gya?
Also, Gya's shirt is amazing.

only the 2nd time godzilla appeared, you are probably confusing the one time Groudon showed up

Oh right. That's what it was.
Still has a lot of 2hus in Gamindustri.

No sign of IF or Compa attending Tokyo Game Show this year…

Don't remind me, this TGS is shaping up as a personal disappointment
I just want my manly men, onee-san and totally-not-PH

Worst of all

I feel your pain. I want her as well.

shame really
also page ten rolls

We're gonna be waiting yet again for more info on the new pseudo-MMO game…

I really wish they cleared up the answers by now instead of leaving fans in the dark and having them be more disappointed that features like SI protag isn't there or reused assets make a return

Lets go…

H-Holy shit

Who I get

Theres that combo again…to trade or not to trade for Nepgear, that is the question.

Also found another Gear wallpaper Seems a bit stretched though

Rolling for hope that there will be some news on 4GO at TGS and that IF is just trying to keep things on the downlow for some weird reason.

Well I could've gotten worse…

Rolling

Too bad your trips do not apply. Rolling for Gear, as usual.

Test

Rollan

I still instinctively believe her every time she says that even after watching the rest of the scene. Purple Heart just seems innately trustworthy.

I suddenly feel like I'm being toyed with.
Like a fiddle even.
Anyway, does CH or IF usually attend TGS? I never really follow it and from the sound of things it seems like they do.

Thanks user

Yes, they have attended to TGS in the past.

It would be pretty disappointing if they did not this year or even cleared up the rumors.

Rolling for Nepu

Nepgear, take my Hitler quads

Embarrassing of me

brb Gamindustri

Oh I got Buran and 5pb

Should I try Neptunia mk2 sometime? Even if modding capability is way limited compared to the PC games?

gooo

I'd stick to the newer games for modding. Unless you mean you just want to play Mk2, in that case why not.

Oh I'm not switching my modding to the PS3 games (Besides, taking shots of the game for mods would seem tiresome and awful looking), just got to see where Nep all started since the OG game is ignored.

Having mods like Alicegear would be nice on my journey, oh well…

(Makes me wish there was an option to decide whether one wants his cutscenes to have either 2D sprites or 3D models)

Test 2

Behold the power of 10MB!

You could try OG HDN as well, but be prepared for some vastly different Neps.

I guess I could but I don't have that and on top of it, PS3 model doesn't seem CFW compatible…

They just killed a man there

I said 10MB, not 9.91MB.

I'm just waiting for a fully working PS3 emulator so I can play them.

Well, just another notch on the headboard there for them.

user, allow me to cheat here.
What exactly are you using and the settings to get that amount of quality? Someone last thread posted a webm about making one but when I emulated those settings things were either stupidly large or the quality was as shit as the webms I make now. There is the very real chance I'm also retarded.

Mk2 is better than RB2 in my opinion even though it's not as well refined. Also would recommend the original HDN even if it was retconned.

The content cuts for R;B2 were really unfortunate, plus mk2's battle system, while having some faults, is inherently more interesting than V's. The only true problem is HDD. I'd agree with you.

As for recommending HDN1 – use a guide. The game's underlying mechanics aren't explained in the least.

If some sort of scripting feature were developed for R;B1 it'd be trivial to (mostly) restore HDN via that game. You'd have to port over 5pb and Red, not sure about how you'd handle NISA and Gust…maybe Falcom and MAGES (or Broccoli as per RB2) as subs for them respectively.

RPCS3 kind of works, if you're willing to tolerate 1fps. I haven't tested with Vulkan or dx12, framerate might be better with those.

NEPU

What did I just read?

Why does Noire have such a smackable ass?

I don't know, but it needs a better font

I think I've heard enough about spanking and smacking asses for multiple lifetimes thanks to certain faggots on other boards.

I'm sorry for your loss user. Have this as compensation.

I'll never hear enough of maid costumes not being universal for the Neps, it hurts…

I'm getting a new thread lined up for page 15.

Nothing important or new to add I take it

Well there's the Vita retranslation updates for sure, but other than that not that I can see.

What about?

Very well then.

Whoever is doing the thread killers, Uzume should be 999 because Dreamcast and 9/9/99

Oh yeah, remove those.

Alright, nuking that.

Maybe I could put Kurome there on the grid one or something, if that's not deemed too spoiler-y to put there yet. Uzume's on 0/0 because of the whole Zerodimension deal, and then Orange Heart follows the same pattern as the other CPUs.

Alright, it's primed.

I might update my old one, one of these days.

Something else I just realized digging through Neptunia VII

Yet again more minor disappointments

Forgot to mention its not just Nepgear, the Lowee twins and Uni also get the shaft.

I guess because they're not plot related items?

The mk2 processors were, as far as I can tell, temporary powerups as far as the story itself goes.

Plus Nepgear reset her CPU status in V technically, I mean Purple Heart designed changed as a result of it too.

Awww

I preferred Purple Sister's black suit more, even if it was a temporary booster

wouldcha look at that, page 15!

FIRE FIRE FIRE