Which gun is vidya has the most dakka

So, I think we generally agree that there is no such thing as enough dakka. But I'm curious - what, in your opinion, is the gun with the most dakka in all of gaming?

By Dakka, I don't just mean firing speed, but also projectile size, whether whatever it shoots explodes on impact, the noise which the gun makes, how rewarding it feels to fire the gun in full-automatic mode for extended periods of time, and so forth.

similar but different question
are there any games with nuclear machine guns

I remember reading about some old game with a miniblackhole shooting rifle.
I dont remember its name.

As in guns that rapid-fire nuclear bombs?

The closest thing I know to that would be the experimental MIRV from Fallout 3 that shoots multiple mini-nukes at once.

New Vegas also has machine guns that shoot grenades, but not nukes.

Fist fight like an ork, you fucking gid.

40K Vulcan cannons spring to mind.

The Fencers max level gattling gun from EDF? It's basically 3 gattling guns glued together.

That'd be Quake 4.

Unreal had one but it was single player only.

it was modded into ut2k4 online

Everything in that mod, especially the minigun that fires full-size missiles, the minigun that has so much recoil it pushes you around faster than you can run, and the crazy pill launcher thing.

And this thing, I guess. It's nearly impossible to use without killing yourself

I hold a special place in my heart for the quadruple-barreled shotgun, which it's secondary fire mode is firing 4 quadruple-barreled shotguns at the same time with all the damage and knockback it implies. Glorious shit.

(checked)
Due to Bethesda doing some weird shit with the engine, if you put on Godmode or mod the fatman to have more rounds then 1 you can do shit like this.

Honestly the best part of the game, especially if you have a mod that changes the fatman sounds.

Nothing has more dakka than a loota

Maybe a stickbomb

The answer is EYE divine cybermancy

The guns in the first FEAR game were incredibly satisfying. The sound design on that game was great. Meaty as fuck.

This nigga

The Rhino from Ratchet and Clank?

Also kinda thread relevant.

E.Y.E really has lots of dakka

I've never actually timed it but that's some impressive shit