What are your thoughts and opinions on the Wall Street Journal?

What are your thoughts and opinions on the Wall Street Journal?

Reported

They are disgusting kikes just like you.

They're great, we love them!

I've been subscribed to them for years. They're the best and most neutral paper available in the USA, and it's mostly due to their purely economic focus. Although often times you can tell some of their articles are just (((schemes))) it's still the best newspaper.

The reason I subscribed was because of the controversy about pic related years ago. It was a social justice freakout (must like today in fact with the youtube drama, etc).

I looked at the image and researched the WSJ newspaper… then I realized… normal people don't read WSJ, rich people do. The reason this image doesn't reflect average salaries is because average people don't read the paper. It's that simple. So I made the choice to do what rich people do, and I've been reading it ever since.

Holla Forums thinks you should slide head first into an oven.

Quality post. Been reading for a few years. But I mostly use them now for iPhone notifications when news happens

A platform for dyslexic SJWs

RT is about as blue-pilled as you should get.

I think you're a nigger.

Fake news, outside economic stuff anyways.

Compared to others, not that bad.

lol

looks like a new batch of shills just got hired.
get a better job, maybe cleaning street its more appropriate to you intelligence and you would be more productive to society

Kill yourself.

Kill yourself you pathetic waste of flesh.

You? You kill yourself too.
You're probably the same person, but whatever. Just keep trying to kill yourself until it finally goes through.

Fake and gay

For every white kid a very successful person has, the jew expect them to support at least two niggers for slave labor or military service to fight bums in pajamas for Israel. And most are happy to be plundered. That's the power of guilt.

kill yourself

And remember, Holla Forums, that will be true no matter who is in power, even your precious Nazis.