Cleaning

How do you clean those dirty peripherals, Holla Forums?

I buy new ones.

Keycaps I clean dentcher tables in warm water then leave to dry overnight, also makes them smell minty
Keyboard I normally use some of that keyboard goo to get most the hair out and crunbs around the switches then use tweezers and stickytape to get harder hairs out then just wipe it over best I can with a damp paper towel

Takes about 40 minutes overall

I buy new ones.

Can of air for keyboard. Microfiber cloth and spray cleaner on monitor.

Same for me. I clean case filters with a vacuum.

I could feed all of africa with the amount of food I have in my keyboard.

Hot water and soap. They always stop working afterwards for some reason but at least they're clean.

Is that time again

I accidentally jizzed on my Model M. I'll clean it out one of these days, I think.
Great KB, but I'd love to try out an F.

That's a boy, isn't it?

It is a mystery.

I don't

I can't stand that. The main reason I clean absolutely everything my hands touch every week is because of that disgusting yellow grease that somehow accumulates on everything. I hate using someone else's shit because of that. It's absolutely disgusting.

You wash it with fucking water and let it dry out.

As long as it's not plugged in you're fine

By detaching the key, removing the mechanism to get some hairs, finding out the rubber cap was damaged and just fell off into worlds unknown, and then spending the next 30 minutes jury-rigging a substitute with a kneaded eraser and bits of plastic

I removed all my ducky zero keys the other week and thoroughly cleaned underneath. Was satisfying and it looks great again.

run a lightly damp cloth over the surfaces and blast out under the keyboard with air.

That or a 12 year olds ass

Faggot.

Rubbing alcohol.

Thanks doc

This on a cotton ball/swab. Take a swig or two to get buzzed as well. Works great.

Was he trying to type with his dick? How the fuck did all that hair get in there?

Ban all poorfags and poorfag related topics

Dubs of truth.
poorfags are the reason video games are being infected by casual games and dumbed down games because poorfags are too stupid to know how to read.
it's no coincidence that poorfags tend to be mulatto spic memesters.

Enjoy it when ants decide to visit.

I've taken out every single key of my laptop keyboard and cleared out all the gunk inside and I washed every individual key and put it back together. With the laptop itself I take it apart, wipe off the dust and wash my fan in the sink.

I WIPE MY ARSE WITH DOLLAR BILLS !
POORFAGS BTFO !

thats why you buy them black

Dishwasher.
$10 keyboard isn't worth my time to "properly" clean.

Maybe the whole colony can live in the keyboard and play video games for him.

I've been poor all my life and I'm white, I only buy games I like. To top it off keyboards are dime a dozen, just get one from a thrift shop and clean it a bit.

Look at your keyboard right now.

this is why shinji is a shit

I have an air compressor, hexane, sand blaster, grinding wheel, polishing paper and diamond polishing solution.

Air compressor + water/soap usually takes care of everything.

Not been a total slob also helps too.

I use a microfiber cloth ONLY

If something is particularly stuck I use a little bit of water but thats it. Things like screens are way too risky to clean with alcohol or with rough fabric, same with peripherals, you don't want to risk scratches

If there is crusty shit stuck in between tight corners I use a clean toothbrush to brush it out

If there is just small specs of dust on my screen I just use a clean paint brush to lightly brush it off

To clean the microfiber cloth I put it in the washing machine on "Hand Wash" mode with a little bit of detergent and then throw in dryer on either air dry or delicate

Ive got a mechanical keyboard so I can pop off all my keys and clean them individually then clean the board, I use Lysol wipes for that shit.

I really should get around to it sometime.