Why are Whites the Tallest race?

Serious question. We know all the evolutionary advantages we've discussed over the years like skin colour and the white race's better synthesis of vitamins from sunlight relative to all other races along with numerous other traits like intelligence but one that I haven't seen anyone provide an explanation for is why whites are the tallest race. I don't understand the evolutionary advantage it would have in prehistoric Europe as East Asians lived in a similar environment to ours and developed similar intellect thanks to the extreme cold forcing us to select for time preference and long term thinking along with agricultural necessity to starve off impulsiveness but they're the shortest race while whites are the tallest race, see

'''Whites are the tallest race in the USA
White Holland is tallest country in the world
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_height

Whites are the tallest race in the world
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide

Whites are the tallest NBA players of all time
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tallest_players_in_National_Basketball_Association_history

Wouldn't it have made more sense to be short like the Asians to conserve body heat?

So why is it the white race is so tall? What do we stand to gain from being so tall and towering above all other races?

Mediterranean people are not really that tall. The tall gene expressions really came from the warrior tribes of the north, where obviously height correlates strongly with combat effectiveness.

It makes sense if we believe whites are a passive race, but we have to remember Europeans are a warrior race that has been forged through millenia of conflict with one another.

The big men killed the small men and passed on their genes.

Not necessarily, some cold-weather mammalian variants are larger than their warm-weather equivalents.

Not just other men. You have to remember, Europe used to be full of all kinds of awful shit - big ass wolves, lions, bears, etc. Europeans fought them for millennia before eventually acquiring the means of exterminating many of them in nigh-/entirety.

This added with superior nutrition over at least the past few centuries.

Why are polar bears the biggest bear?
Why are Siberian tigers the biggest tigers?
Why are the mammals in Alaska huge?

Wouldn't being small like South American fauna conserve body heat better?

There's your answer.

Nigs have fighting each other in petty conflicts since time immerorial. They still have a range from pygmies to Olympic runners.

We're big guys.
t. 6'5"

Both Europeans and Asians are naturally stocky, or at least shorter-limbed than others to help prevent hypothermia and frostbite.

Whites were historically shorter than the mud races are now. Whites have had high nutrition for 5+ generations now. Especially Americans. I'm only 6'1" and I spent some time in the Balkans and I would frequently be the tallest person around. People would even comment that I'm tall. In America nobody says I'm tall and I see people taller than me constantly.

You must be very handsome as well, young man.

Yes, Dutch fuckers are all YUGE. Why? Genetics and diet I would say.

No, small men killed big men. It was Romans and Greeks who won the European battle. The women of Theodoricus kingdom chided their men for losing to puny, swarthy Byzantines.

Unfortunately I'm like 5'11 and every nigger I've seen has been as tall or taller than me.

Also I think it might just be my Anglo genes.

In a battle of blades I'd go with smaller guys winning. Smaller guys are faster, and they're harder to hit. Bigger guys are larger, easier to hit targets, and they're slower. In a wrestling match? I'll go with the bigger guy, unless he's a bum and the small guy has been hitting the weights with dedication. Also Nords weren't all that big in the past, and apparently they were the biggest among us. Vikings were what, like 5'8" on average? I don't know where height comes into play, but I know we have deeper chests, and that's due to the cold. I'm not Nordic. I'm Polish, German, and Irish. I have a deep, wide chest. I know the cold also is responsible for our nose shapes. The cloud cover is the reason for our skin color. I guess the cold is responsible for our thin hair. I know if I grow my hair out it's more effective at insulating my neck than any hat I've ever worn.

Most niggers I see are either shorter than 5'8", or taller than 6'. The majority tend to be shorter, but you definitely notice the tall more. They also always seem to have tiny heads. Especially if they dark black and not mixed. I always find it funny seeing some tall nigger with his tiny little cranium. You have to stay aware of them though. Those little brains and pure negro blood, coupled with that size, could do some damage if they go ape mode.

being big only helps in incredibly close quarters, hence why bouncers are always fatasses

I knew a guy who had dutchfag ancestry and he was tall as shit like 6'7". Smoked weed too.

One of the requirements to be enlisted in the Roman army was to be at least 5'8 tall. Even in that era, the average barbarian would've only been slightly bigger than that.

LOL, figures a thread like this would make Cuckpfy feel insecure.