Bye Gab

Interesting play there. Keeps you sucked in just enough to screw you over. So they have changed their tactics now to intermediate hauls.

Other urls found in this thread:

thegoldwater.com/news/8171-Gab-Sues-Google-for-Antitrust-Violations-in-Epic-Showdown
twitter.com/ramzpaul/status/909624258753474563
thegoldwater.com/news/8066-100-US-Senators-Pass-Virtue-Signalling-Resolution-Condemning-Charlottesville-Not-Mentioning-AntiFa-O
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/592698043629215746
usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2017-09-15/trump-signs-charlottesville-resolution-but-revives-his-response-blaming-both-sides
csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/2017/0915/Trump-signs-resolution-condemning-hate-groups
my.mixtape.moe/oipfdm.mov
automateads.com/
archive.is/zPtnX
wayback.archive.org/web/20160304021520/http://security.goatse.fr/hypocrites-and-pharisees
crimint.wordpress.com/tag/andrew-auernheimer/
voxday.blogspot.si/2017/09/gab-kicked-off-registrar.html
gab.ai/AndrewAnglin
twitter.com/ramzpaul
sebsauvage.net/wiki/doku.php?id=php:zerobin
nntpchan.info/
pastebin.com/yqGjTck1
archive.fo/yAGWv
zerobin.net/?3e6d99f73d4f43c5#uvVP4pHtK6zo6PdRHUWFdU7mG5AIkrdSe4RTCGMM8HU=
sebsauvage.net/paste/?a7354c41e34c251d#azfAxBkSypt27choqRQQY2M0jcaqCRYBDCIcYNMUTOU=
gab.ai/a
jew.net/open-letter-to-gab-investors/
archive.fo/t65eO
127.0.0.1:43110/Talk.ZeroNetwork.bit/?Topic:1_1WeDfuFi18uBne938aNwZDwAuKPMDYQxn
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not a good move to use a vanity domain for a 'free speech' platform, although it's not like .com is any better, and with ICANN being placed under the auspices of the UN… the future doesn't bode well for bad goy domains.

Its amazing how it all falls neatly into place.
You gotta hand it to them, on some level - Jews really are masters of anything and everything that can be legitimately called 'Jewing'.

Oh, I hadn't really thought of that. Then again, I've never thought of using gab.

This too. What a garbage attempt it was at that as well.

How the fuck did that even happen and why has it not since been rescinded?

How? Obama.
Not rescinded, well Trump isn't being pressured to do anything about it. He needs to be, and it sounds like the sort of thing he'd be for, even if he doesn't understand the details.

Anyone paying attention already knew this op.

wew wat does it mean

This is from Torba

Vox Day is one of the major proponents who's been trying to shut down Gab to death because they posted pictures of his wife there.
If it descended to shit, it was due to pressure. Well, better sooner than later.

Why do we not have more mass-tweet brigades? Someone could figure out a way to farm up a sock and then just have a buncha folks mass-tweet at him about a given subject.

In any case, Obongo really did a number on this country.

They shouldn't have an issue moving, as it isn't Anguilla refusing them.

They were really intent on that .AI domain though, as they paid a premium for it. This is just the price from one registrar (I imagine others are similar), but it's 10 times the cost of a .com.

Spotted the kike. Gab has been very successful.

… Whats with the intent interest in the AI context?

At being an echo chamber? The clue is in the name Gabai, perhaps you should look up what that means.

Nothing to do with intelligence, they just wanted it so they could cleverly spell their Hebrew word Gabbai. I mean $100 for a domain isn't much compared to server hosting costs for a big site, but it is interesting that it HAD to be that.

How would you know if it's a (1) successful honeypot if you never worked there?

A gabbai (Hebrew: גבאי) is known as shamash שמש (sometimes spelled shamas). Shamash is an ancient Semitic who is identified with Saturn.

source: Jastrow, Jr., Morris (1910). "Sun and Saturn". Revue d'Assyriologie et d'Archéologie Orientale. Presses Universitaires de France. VII (4): 163–178. JSTOR 23283795.

>Thread created after (((weev))) got suspended
There are people who rigorously support this faggot?

Checked and kekked.

Only if you use the term loosely.

I'm all for it, I mean I don't have twitter but it would be a great idea. T_D cucks could be useful for this too.

At this point I guess he and Anglet function as the proverbial coal mine canaries.

Well (((weev))) doesn't need gab.ai anymore.

DS is back online with a .is domain.

No, not a honey pot at all. Would you like to sign up to KKK too?

Yet you offer no "unpozzed" alternative.

Bug off kike.(KIKE WAS GASSED FOR THIS POST)

Do you need an alternative to twatter? Are you a teenage girl?

If (((weev))) was really an agent they wouldn't fucking shut him down so hard or his own tribe wouldn't have backstabbed him and thrown him in the slammer.

What is Gab and why should I care? is this some alt-right shit?

Get gassed, kike.

Wasn't Gab's logo a goat? Or am I getting my sites mixed up?

It's a twitter clone with free speech as it's schpiel, only no free speech.

wait just remembered, I'm thinking of Voat.

It's kikes, mudslimes, and mongrels all the way down with this shit.

and then let him out early just because lol

And nothing of value was lost

are we getting to the point where chan sites are the only place where you can have actual free discussions?

One thing I've forgot. Didn't (((weev))) trashtalk about Holla Forums, something with "I'll never use this place, 4chan is now my place"?

We've been there for a while. This is current year+1 my friend. I think the point we are getting to is chans being shut down. When they're done with the cartoon nazis like weeb and anglet that's where I assume the next strike will come.

They won't shut down imageboards, they'll simply subvert the admins/moderation then flood them with AI. With the right amount of shadowbans and AI fuckery, you'll be shouting into the wind and nobody will ever hear you. You'll never interact with another human on the internet ever again.
That's their endgame.

Yes, because we told him and his other (((discordian))) goon butt buddies to fuck off.

Not if anons keep starting up their own sites and bunkers. Are there any top level domains that are not cucked? Or is ICANN completely controlling all of them?

Yea, I think you are right. But only because there's no reach here. They seem to focus on avenues that actually directly interact with normalfags. Also, where would CIA monitor people like us if they shut it down?

Anglin you're the Feds and you need to leave

With the video manipulation and sound manipulation, not even cam/timestamps would be enough to verify if it's an actual person. You'd only ever be able to tell IRL. I give it 10 years before bots are indistinguishable from humans, 5 before shills have advanced enough persona management software that they can automate at least 10-20 personas complete with cam whoring, pics etc on any web service they want.

get out

Torba, love or hate the dude is just some Pittsburgh kid who launched a platform with a shitskin to try and get ahead
Quick Rundown:
Gab gets past the grief
Gab goes on Tucker
Lawsuit: thegoldwater.com/news/8171-Gab-Sues-Google-for-Antitrust-Violations-in-Epic-Showdown
>Today FBI Information ((((((weev)))))) makes a terrorist threat on Gab
((((((weev))))))) terror threat twitter.com/ramzpaul/status/909624258753474563
You are here

you're fishing extra deep tonight Agent Smith

W-what? No I'm one of you guys. I'm "old fag."

What's the next step in your master plan?

I guess we should get used to this. The Jews who run Google have spent 20 years building an unassailable empire of information, money, and connections. Now, the internet will be brought under control like the newspapers and film industry were. Everything will now be more civilized and profitable until some anons with 6 months to live anyway take coordinated road trips to Google's massive data centers. (Be sure and leave a bunch of antifa propaganda in your apartment before you leave).

(((weev))) is funny as fuck to me because hes a midget and very jewish looking yet he has a giant swastika on his chest. I guess prison neo nazis have low standards for who they let in now

How are things at the cia headquarters today? I hear the furfag orgies are good from their base on 8ch.

Probably one of them rub-on things for kids to cover up his FBI barcode.

What make for you to beleive (((weev))) is a fbianon?

I have no idea really, I just assume everyone is intel.

Could someone explain to me how (((weev))) is a kike and/or informant? It doesn't make sense.

Also, he's right. Pulling a McVeigh on google/facebook/twitter probably the only thing they will listen to. There is nothing illegal about saying this.(KIKE SOCKPUPPET WAS GASSED FOR THIS POST)

What did Roger Stone mean by this?

>Could someone explain to me how ((((((weev)))))) is a kike and/or informant? It doesn't make sense.
He just has the vibe.

This is true, though.

Well he is a informant for kikes. He admited it in pic related. The real question is if he is a cianigger or fbianon.
The cianigger claimed he was a fbianon without any proof. I was just wondering if there was some proof. Stop bumping this shit thread.

Say what you will about the Fag Anglin, but the man is a master Thai Fuck Shack builder.

Trump signs bill classifying Whites as terrorists denouncing them and not mentioning Antifa even once
>thegoldwater.com/news/8066-100-US-Senators-Pass-Virtue-Signalling-Resolution-Condemning-Charlottesville-Not-Mentioning-AntiFa-O
FUCKING BASED

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/141956700

Looks like this Pilosov is some kind of Jew.

If you're not a kike you're sure acting like one.

wew

Stone is a kike and so is thernolispth

Stay mad kike
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/592698043629215746

How do you even confuse "100 US Senators" and "President"?

@rabite isn't that (((weev)))? and Pilosov is a jew

Oy vey, don't you know? Literally every single action done by every single government person is Trump's personal doing. It's true because a BASED jewish shill said so, make sure to give up and fall into depression goy.

usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2017-09-15/trump-signs-charlottesville-resolution-but-revives-his-response-blaming-both-sides

Keep trying to promote your shabbos Goy kike He fucking signed it

csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/2017/0915/Trump-signs-resolution-condemning-hate-groups

OY VEY

Defeatist faggot.
Politicians aren't going to save us.
We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Post them. I want to see what the tranny no doubt shitskin looks like.

That old drunk is still around? Anyway wtf are you talking about threat? What the little Jew monkey said is clearly a statement of opinion.

He's on his man period because the two other ecelebs didn't attend his 100th birthday party.

I've read that they don't control all of them. We don't even know it yet, but they really can't shut down shit.

(((ramzpaul))) next time use a none kike to push a narrative.

You read wrong.

ooh i got >verb: to serve as gabai; noun: The officer of the synagogue who determines which congregants are to receive Torah honors at the service

Then you're reading the same kosher bullshit Trump has been feeding America

fake and gay

Not only is this fucking moronic but it shows how shit tier and full of faggotry you low IQ cuckolds are.
ai is a fucking Aussie domain

>completely avoiding the fact ((((((weev)))))) is a kike and posted a terrorist thread
It has nothing to do with him you low energy heeb

i never seen any evidence (((weev))) is a kike its all talk no proof and yes he should of got kicked off gab for saying stupid shit like.

This is why we need GNU Social. I will continue to be a GNU Social and Distributed Network shill until the day I die. Distributed and Decentralized Networking is the key to anti-censorship! As long as there are people willing to seed your nonsense you can never be silenced! IPFS, Usenet, GNU Social, Freenet, Ham Radio, they all must be adopted by ourselves in order to ensure that we can not be censored!

Remain Decentralized and Distributed

The only thing about twatter that was fun was triggering normalfags, pseudocelebs and lefty reporters. While using obscure alternatives is fine if you're addicted to twats or something, it's not really the same to twat your twats to 20 tech autists and 10 Holla Forumsacks.

This is the post that got him banned.

stuff like that you never post it on any open platform.

The registrar is booting them, not the group in charge of the .ai TLD

no he didn't.

So much samefagging ITT.

If a post or sentence starts with oy vey on an imageboard, it's sarcasm. Fucking newfag.

(((weev))) visited halfpol just now, had a little Q&A

pol/thread/141956700

Damage control much (((weev)))? How is your day going goon (((weev)))?

Wonder what is going to happen for Gab once the lawsuit finishes.

((((((weev)))))) and (((anglin))) are no supermen, even if CIAniggers. them shutting down the platform with 1 message each shows how such platform was never going to be reliable anyway.

Charles C. Johnson ??

was that (((weev))) on twitter when charles johnson doxxed all them BLM people and got kicked off twitter ?

Skiddy narcissist spending a thread talking about himself. Go remind him that nobody showed up to his going to prison party. A few days before that he did a reddit AMA where everyone shit on him and was then used in court. He's too dumb to realize what a failure he is and always has been. Before his time as a fed he was a NEET and got swatted at his mom's house and busted for illegal drugs he was bragging about on the internet. Will he ever learn?

yeah but its gab.ai

as in gab, to talk

thread 404, what did he say, post some screencaps

archive.is/y4Pyq

if this was (((weev))) twitter profile back in the ferguson time?
then this fucker told me on twitter not to hate jews and that he was part jewish.

Thread is not 404, you're just incompetent

my.mixtape.moe/oipfdm.mov

All the heavy shilling against it only confirms its legitimacy

FOR THE LAST TIME
I am not Jewish. There's a potential that a great-great grandparent on my mother's side was partially Jewish.
That doesn't make me a Jew.
I realize you're all angry that you'll never be as successful as me but Christ, just submit toh alpha male dominance and handover your women.

my twitter was @ebloaprotest this is the picture i had on twitter before i got ban for the first time on twitter.

Ok. But can you help me with something? I just remembered that gab appeared around the time the AEI was involved in Gamergate through Christina Hoff Sommers and Adam Baldwin. Is Torba one of them? I can't find shit on him other than being the guy who made gab.

You look like a heeb and you smell like an informant rat, you nigger.

But is it CIA or the FBI you work for?

this just in

How is that proving anything? Calling my cat a dog doesn't make it a dog.

so are you a real white nationalist or a opportunist because you jumped on the chuck wagon fast or was it because you both are gingers at least chuck back then would point out jewish money going to BLM but he didn't get to deep into the JQ question.

But you are

(((weev))), being the smart guy he is, can surely create his own social media site? I mean making a twitter clone would take only a few hours if he used ruby.

how_new_r_u.jpg

That nigger has a point in that the only speech leftists are ultimately interested in censoring is "racist" speech. Sometimes cuckservatives get confused for or construed as "racists" and get affected by leftist censorship, but the leftists are basically carrying out an inquisition against those who blaspheme their egalitarian religion. Many innocents get caught up in an inquisition.

If you believe that you're incredibly naive. It's just the first step. More will come if they win that battle.

WrongThink.net
Probably the best alt tech platform out there is Wrongthink tbh

What is an alt tech?

I'm a coder, you mongoloid. I'm successful and a celebrity and everyone wants to be what I am already.
You know how stupid you all sound just calling people jew and kike and not understanding the different tribes? There are twelve tribes.
Not all Jews are bad some are just poor Americans like you. There's specific Khazar and Ashkenazis that have power and hold it for a reason.

You're not (((weev))).

Makes no difference what domain you use. They'll take them all.

So you concede that it's true: leftists only seek to censor "racists" at the moment. I do not point this out to legitimize their efforts, but to encourage us - "racists" are meeting this resistance because they're on the right path.

As for later steps, I don't see why leftists would bother censoring those who are fundamentally aligned with them in a timeline where "racists" get defeated. They will probably continue to malign cuckservatives as "evil bigots," but "racists" are the only real threat to their ideology and the only one they really try to deny a platform. As "racists," we should wear this designation as a badge of honor.

I'll meet you halfway. They seek to censor a wide variety of topics right now, like the sex-madness issues, science in many regards, etc. etc.

But racism is the spearhead, yes.

It's just in regard to egalitarianism: race and sex differences.
explain

In the unlikely case that they neutralize everyone that they can call a racist, they'll move on to the next largest threat. That's the idea, it never ends. It'll keep going until they can drop anyone who steps even a little out of line by hitting the killswitch on their implants. That's why this shit has to stop now.

tbh if we lose this I don't care what happens to the cucks after us. They can get censored, because they probably decided not to side with us "racists" at the critical moment and allowed the leftists to win.

Considering most of us here know Gab was complete bullshit ran by jews you can hardly call them masters for this. If anything their playbook has been found out and they keep trying to repeat the same shit over and over.

No they're way beyond that. Even the climate or physics itself needs to conform itself to their dogmas.

They're a religious cult and as such at war with rationality itself. Men are women, up is down, black is white etc. They will never stop because their whole foundation is pursuing heresy. If they got to the point where the entire population truly believed a man can be a woman and biology is mind over matter and all the other bullshit they're at right now, then they'd invent something new even more insane to fight about.

I found a Torba project from before gab.ai
automateads.com/
I'm finding it harder to believe that he's up to anything other than no good.

Trolling their platforms is a far better use of peoples time than setting up single point of failure that can be taken down in a minute.

provide proof hes wrong

gas this kike

You sell yourself short. On the "alt-right" imageboards are the only faction with real power. If they shut us down then we move to our Onion and finish Smugchan. Once we can a decentralized imageboard with optional moderation then we'll be truly unstoppable. Also unlike Chanology we've actually won the last 1 campaign that we fought and i'd call GamerGate a partial victory because it won in terms of changing hearts and minds while it failed to unfuck video games. We've learned a lot from Chanology, GamerGate, and the election and if they engaged us in another full scale war they'd most likely lose.

Also I assume that any shadowbanning would be detected and then said shadowbanned user could just swap IP's and spread the proof like wildfire. We wouldn't take that shit lying down like Reddit cucks.

He's not wrong. The question is does anyone have the balls to do it? I sure don't, I don't even jaywalk. inb4 v&

Unless you're an agent or jew playing their part in a contrived narrative.

It has already been proven time after time that the site was a jewish psyop, anyone actually feeling bad about this are the same type of people who think the alt-kike is actually a thing.

Everyone knows ramzpaul is a kike.
Not an argument. Has nothing to do with the fact, but the kike did call out (((weev)))

First post is always a kike.

That's not a terrorist threat. Terrorist threats are specific targeted threats; time, place, etc. Or specific people have to be targeted.

(((weev)))'s statement can be translated to 'I really think someone should kill Jews'. It's not a specific threat. It's a threat in the same sense that 'Gas the kikes' is a threat but legally it's not a specific and credible threat.

Agreed, threats need to be specific and credible. The worst threat to free speech online is amateurs thinking they can decide what constitutes a threat by themselves. Pointing to retaliation for Waco and Ruby Ridge as an example of what kept the Clintonian terrorist regime in line does not cross that threshold.

Nobody wants to see this repeated.

There are 4 reasons people say (((weev))) is a jew:

1. His last name Auernheimer
2. His appearance
3. His behavior
4. An old dating profile where he himself said he was a jew.

archive.is/zPtnX

Here's another archive from his old site goatse security.
wayback.archive.org/web/20160304021520/http://security.goatse.fr/hypocrites-and-pharisees
Those are both things he wrote himself where he calls himself jewish.

No one wants to see either OKC or Waco and Ruby Ridge repeated either. We really dodged a bullet keeping Hillary out, Waco was a woman's idea of what a man is.

You're right.

YOU TRANSPHOBIC SHITLORD!

Wow, that isn't fucking loaded at all.
Leftists (communism) have tasted power and they don't want to lose it. The cultural marxism is the last grand standing of their communist testimony, and controlling speech is a large chunk of it. It doesn't just attribute to what they deem "racist" but more of the broader term "hate speech". And hate speech practically translates to "anything that goes against the communist agenda, oy vey don't let the goyim hear. Don't let the goyim know they can make decisions for themselves or do their own research. SHUT IT DOWN|

It wasn't a terror threat you retard. It was perfectly legal speech.

Reported.

gab is shit always was but (((weev))) is nothing but a jew himself.

This Gab thing is a fucking mess. My take on it was that Vox Day declared war on them after he was humilated in a debate by that Andrew guy. And Gab wouldn't help him with a scrooched earth campaign to save face.

'Personalities' putting their ego above the cause. The sort who usually get swept away when real change occurs.

Anglin is saying it was RamzSaul who called the FBI on gab. Torba didn't know the legality of the situation, so he banned (((weev))).

The eternal paddy.

gab.io is a fucking honeypot
wtf you on about?
Just use wrongthink fam

At least try to be more subtle, like switch ip's or something.

good one

umm cats can be dogs if they feel like so inside their hearts and minds.
That's really insensitive to transgender people what you just said.
Hope you check your priviledge and apologize for what you have done.
^_^ nice day

Yeah, if you want to see an agent, go look at Richard Spencer on twitter. Every right wing person gets banned from twitter for nothing. I've had three accounts banned, even one trying to be as normie Trump-tier as possible. Yet Richard Spencer, famous "nazi" best known for being punched in the face on TV, is still on twitter and even has a blue check mark. Assange couldn't get a verified check mark, but infamous white supremacist neo-nazi Richard Spencer can?

He's a jew plant. Some other shit he's pulled: crimint.wordpress.com/tag/andrew-auernheimer/

Oh and what do ya know, RamzSaul has a blue check mark as well. Very interesting.

/thread

He was like that years before he went to prison.

Probably because the majority of Spencer's tweets are milquetoast that do not violate Twitter's TOS. He was suspended for two of three weeks back in January anyway.

You're a teenager shit for brains who determines a public figure's legitimacy entirely by whether or not they are banned from Twitter and if they have a blue check mark. Stop doing that.

His posts are as moderate as mine were when I was banned. And Twitter doesn't even pretend to follow their ToS.

Bullshit. He was just your typical edgy weeb. Maybe threw a nigger joke in here and there for the "lulz". He only went full NatSoc tattood swastika on his chest after his release.

If people can't see that he's a government shill then I doubt said people will ever be able to recognise it. Probably the same idiots who thought Trump is the second coming of Hitler.

(((weev))) is a nigger.

OKC was an inside job you normalfag.

The entire icann domain name system is a kike scam. These services should all move to .onion's or drop domain names all together. There's nothing wrong with using an ip address, until their host shuts them down.

Are you implying this shithole isn't a controlled steer OP? Notice any thread about the pushing of the UN Reform where DJT is a leading role of? A nationalist would have closed those UN doors shut, defunded and kicked those globalist fucks out of the US, instead he's taking on more globalist role and handing more power to the UN. Meanwhile, we get a thread about how libtards are upset about some photoshipped .gif where trumps slams a golf ball at shillary.

Tottally 1488 mah dood

All of these sites should have Tor as a backup.

He was recruited before he was released. Did you think that they just let him out early for the fuck of it? That's why that swastika on his chest looked like it had just been done in the past week when he started showing it off. Because it was part of him getting off. Nobody openly calls for violence (and expects someone else to do it for him) as much as this fucking faggot. It's sad that there are people on this board who haven't figured all of this out yet.

user is right, even 8ch is controlled.

Normies are too dumb to use any of this and since you're trying to build a critical mass I don't see how this works.

If your goal is to circlejerk all day on obscure Taiwanese basket weaving forums, then fine, but otherwise it's not going to cut it.

Holy shit all those CIA drug mules he pardoned…
Bonus: Only one of em is clearly a nigger, the others sound mexican or hwite.

checked
he's litterally a government asset and a kike saying
hey kid, wanna blow up a building?

Get out now.

((((((weev)))))) is a Jewish plant meant to tarnish the image of the alt-right. He's like a less autistic Joshua Goldberg.

Australia is rapidly falling apart under a cuckservative government. It's going to be like how germany treats antisemitism except against all "oppressed" groups. We have none of the rights that the US constitution support. We literally only have whatever the government hasn't decided to take away on a whim

What do you suggest we use or do you have anything of substance to add?

Anything they disagree with has one of their labels associated with it. If a label doesn't exist, then they create one. In every place they have infiltrated they lock the door behind them as soon as they gain power and block even conservatives from gaining entry. They act on their prejudices with impunity. They could care less about minorities and immigrants. They are merely tools to be used against those they hate.

I feel bad for you guys for having anti-hoon laws. Your government must consist of the worst people on earth.

I don't care about this honeypot, but aren't you concerned that this amount of shutting down of websites might get Holla Forums shut down?

this is how i know you're fucking retarded

I wonder when they'll come after Holla Forums?
You know it's coming.

> trusting (((weev))).

fucking goon garbage.

If (((weev))) is not being duplicitous with his loony schtick he is one of the stupidest people on the planet (both are possible though). I head Gavin interview (((weev))) a while back. When he was pressed, you could tell he didn't have much conviction behind what he was saying.

btw I seem to recall Hotwheels called the guy a hero. He came sniffing around Holla Forums 3 years ago when the site took off. Luckily he was kept away from any position of power.

There is a huge nexus between the drug and IC worlds.

t. pot grower / spy

Good.

What happens when somebody hijacks a LNG-truck, and empty the contents in the sewer system of a modern city, because pro-whites are forbidden to oppose their own genocide?

That is why the nation must be given a third choice, to wake it from apathy and save it from further depravity.

I can't think of anything that can be done that would be a winning move, stuck in a rigged, lost-from-the-start game. I don't care about ((((((weev)))))) but the simple, perfect execution of tactics using a completely controlled media and playing upon the complete childish idiocy of the masses makes it near impossible to even come up with anything that would work in Holla Forums's favor.

Why they take your plants man. And she went all lesbian. Shits fuckered.

So, at least according to Anglin, it was (((CuckZPaul))) and tranny marrying hypocrite Vox Day that fucked over Gab.ai.

Maybe he should get back to grooming sixteen year old Filipino ladyboys, the dirty fuck.

GOLLY GEE NOBODY COULD HAVE SEEN THIS COMING

It really looks very tame to me.

"Inside Job" implies that it was something entirely planned and orchestrated by our government, when in reality, the actual bombing was carried out by the Mossad.

Speak for yourself, faggot. Zogbots kids deserve everything they get.

It's worse than that. It means "somebody who corrects other people when they make mistakes". Aka
SOMEBODY WHO CORRECTS THE RECORD

Jewish recursion.

The fact that (((they))) own everything shouldn't stop us from being thorns in their sides. We should take every inch of every service we can; make them expose themselves by fighting for control. They will shut us down and lie about us of course. They always do that. Let's not make it easy for them.

I've been wondering how the game would change if some people were to take it upon themselves to pick the three registrars that have been shutting down the most websites and dox all of their major shareholders, especially their officers and directors. It might even be a good idea to expose the corporate chain of ownership of those registrars. Would that change the playing field? If I'm wrong, please tell me how.

And your point is? I'm not defending either of them, I am pointing out an interesting connection.

>>>/oven/

Kill yourself kike.

Fucking RAMZPAUL killed it.
Not sure if (((intentional))) or with stupidity.

Its painfully obvious that he was trying to slap wev on his hands, and since he wasnt able to get to him in nay other way, he threw gab under the train.

Just check timestamps of this tweets.

This is why e-celebs are cancer.

There is more.
He had audacity to say the is doing this to help gab.
He and his buddy vox cuck are sure doing big favor to one of only free speech platform (besides wrongthink minds maybe?).

So, while I am suspicious of (((weev))) (and think it was incredibly poor judgement to post what he did)… RamZPaul seems to have single-handedly broke Gab simply to settle a score. RZP, rumored sex tourist, just could not let this go. Hard to say who is the FBI in this.

Gab is shit and it will be a good thing if it dies. Read the thread you stupid nigger.

>while I am suspicious of ((((((weev))))))
Stupid nigger.

What’s the drama here? Gab doesn’t allow FBIposting, no shit, it’s illegal worldwide and will get them shut down instantly. I don’t trust Gab but them banning someone for FBIposting is a nonissue.

Gab is being no-platformed off of the internet. Again, why hundreds of posts of dramafagging? The tech giants and their pet Governments want to sanitize the Internet of competition/ wrongthought. Who is going to stop them? This is all theatrics, the Internet is being sanitized. ‘Alt Tech’ doesn’t stand a chance, only a decentralized Internet will work.

Gab was only a short term fix but there was no reason to have a fit and shut it down. Ramzpaul says he wants it to succeed which makes him retarded or a liar given what he's done.
Isn't gab suing google?
Vox has been just as much a faggot and all for ego. These fags are on a whole other plain of pathetic.

I was pointing out that it's hard to say who is Jewing who in this because each of them has a curious past.

It's worth noting that "Vox Day" is attempting to sue Gab for a "mean" comment about him, and "RZP" has allied with him. The issue is less about these idiots or Gab, but about the legal/practical precedent that can come from Shut It Down.gif.

And more. He put his justification video behind paywall.

definitely liar
he and Vox Day are comfortable on twitter
Ramz is even on Patreon
they have their little audiences and are upset that Anglin and the Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack is larger than them
the funniest thing is that while the Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack seems to have secured a stable domain in Iceland, Gab.ai is getting fucked hard and Torba will have to scramble as
so all Vox and Ramz did was kill the only twitter alternative

Gab could avoided this for a little longer and got their chickens in a row. Rammerpaul didn't just pick a post at random and Vox has a fucking mental illness or really is a pedo.

*Could have

What a fucking kike.

The best thing about gab was watching menaquinone4, Jon Crumb, and a few others mercilessly troll the conservative-right users there

I was laughing my ass off as they got massive downvotes for skewering our memes, even though these are guys who did the ideological opposite in twitter before they were banned. If our movement is anti-fragile then it can take the beating from top escehlon shitlords like these and come out of the kiln stronger

Life is so much easier when we call anyone who does anything irl a CIA nigger and we are the only ones who know the "true reality."

Life is so much easier when I refuse to ever do anything actually constructive in Life and instead nihilistically dismiss and negate anyone who does.

The demands of Life are so much easier to negate when I shit all over anything and everything. Cowardice and apathetic indifference to progress are the only virtues in Life.

Memes are more effective than a million IRL protests.

Kek worrying about a nobody like (((weev))). Gab is still really free compared to everywhere else.

A meme is a pattern of neural activity. Everything we ever know is a meme. Be it digital or irl. Either type of stimuli is capable of producing a lot of social power and influence, and in any direction.

We should look at everything that we produce as a stimulus that is intended to produce the response that we desire in the minds and actions of the masses.

I don't really have an opinion on VD, but VD's blog comments section is filled some of the most insufferable fanboy dicksuckers.
If there was action in any way proportional to the amount of circlejerking and egostroking going on over there, globalism would be dead and buried.
People here sometimes descend to that, but it's less endemic without namefags.

You're a faggot. You have no idea what it will require to take control. You get sad and start posting pictures of dead children? At least he glassed dozens of zogbot children. You just exposed yourself for a useless weakling faggot or a fed. Get the fuck out of there.

TL:DR
3 jpgs trying to make sense of all Anglins gab posts
Last jpg is about vox day blog

gab.ai/AndrewAnglin
twitter.com/ramzpaul

is my pic related still accurate?

yeah quite accurate

But releasing ICANN from US gov control in 2016 was globally smart thing imo. Now we just have to unjew it.

Zeronet seems good idea.
Dont forget TOR and i2p and freenet and hyperboria…

Steemit and keybase is also cool for blockchain that prevents changing history of posts.

Alt social media that doesnt suck seem to be Minds and Wrongthink

Forget discord, few servers got nuked lately. IRC is way to go, anyone can host his own server.

I like platforms that are end to end encrypted in a way that server has no knowledge of the content. Something like zerobin or mega. That was site owner has no obligation to moderate content since content is invisible to him. Only people who follow someone (have secret link/key) can see the content. See pics.
sebsauvage.net/wiki/doku.php?id=php:zerobin

nntpchan will be our next home in few months when they will come after 8ch.net. I guess you all know that next on the list of websites that need to go will be chans.
nntpchan.info/

Holla Forums will get the 4chan treatment before it'll be outright shut down, you dumb fuck.

well I gotta sleep now so add your stuff to it if you want to, but we need to spread awareness of it a bit, you dont want to keep potential twitter users, who are ditching it, in the dark about what is actually happening. Need to know who to blame and how to reduce attack vectors on them. Cant let the jews have their takedown on other sites like they did on stormfront and the Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack.

checking these, tbh

Are you retarded, we're already being overrun every day. We're 3 months away from being complete cuckchan already.

You realize that there are multiple site snapshots and catalog archives of the past three years, right? You're 100% full of shit.

Correct, there are many snapshots of the past three years. The thing you're not mentioning, Moishe, is the that now even productive threads are getting raided. This wasn't the case with the ctr, shareblue, r/t_d, and ebolachan faggots last year. At least mods did something about it then. Now every thread is d&c and even I, someone who autistically whips out my phone once every 5 minutes to scan the catalog or check my active threads for the past 2 years, am starting wane in my readership and contributions.

UMMAN MANDA

UMMAN MANDA

It's time to stop.

i tried to contact andrew anglin on gab.ai and ask him why he still runs jewgle and goybook tracking and sharing scripts on his website after they've shut him down in every way possible and, of course, he didn't respond. dude's a total faggot.

Well don't forget the 2nd part of their virtue signaling which read pretty much like: "But we're not going to do anything"

(checked)
Not being defeatist, just realistic. We're headed that direction, need more active moderation. Unlike some of these other fucks, I don't really think there's an alternative. So i hope like fuck it gets better.

Weak.

Try adding some Archive links to this crap, CIAnigger.

Given the anchoring of this thread, we'd need less moderator influence, not more.

I am not your secretary. I am mossad.
I told FSB to pull archives from DNC server.

Here are all the archives or all relevant tweets:

pastebin.com/yqGjTck1
archive.fo/yAGWv

zerobin.net/?3e6d99f73d4f43c5#uvVP4pHtK6zo6PdRHUWFdU7mG5AIkrdSe4RTCGMM8HU=
sebsauvage.net/paste/?a7354c41e34c251d#azfAxBkSypt27choqRQQY2M0jcaqCRYBDCIcYNMUTOU=

He is tweeting again. Seems to be backpedaling. I guess he slowly understands that he got himself in big mess at wrong time.

Second pic is from 11 hours ago. Shows how much he really cares about gab. He didnt even want to go check what people are saying about him.
But in his last tweets he does have some screenshots form gab, so maybe he changed his mind.

Man, Vox Day is a real cocksucker. I remember his shit on Worldnetdaily in the 90s. All making a big deal about how he was Mensa. He hasn't changed at all, except to become even more of a dickhead. Now I feel bad for being suspicious of Torba.

disregard first two images in that post

Gab domain is secure. Gab will be probably able to keep .ai.

Here are few Andrew Trobas responses, about banning of jew. He is doubling down.
Sure it seems that he is perfectly fine to justify it with some older posts when he is proven that current one actually wasnt real threat, but we have to admit that jew do indeed cross the line sometimes.

We dont have any data how many times jew was warned though.

And based on coments it obvious that many people are disappointed and feel betrayed. Some seems to like jew being banned, but they substantiate their posts with SJW tier logical fallacies or show they were (((butthurt))) over jews posts.

I dont really feel any resentment towards Torba. But I am not really comfortable with why he didnt just delete this specific post and let jews account online. By deleting full profile all old links to jews posts are dead. It looks like Stalin deleting people form history and this is not something I exepct from platform that is supposed to be about free speech.

I still feel people should be allowed to shitpost whatever they want. If blacks are allowed to post shit like "Kill all the white babies" on facebook, I dont see why gab should ban people for same messages.

gab.ai/a

jew's open letter
jew.net/open-letter-to-gab-investors/
archive.fo/t65eO

It's called I2P. It's been around for over a decade and isn't slow like Tor and has more anonymity features and encryption. It was designed to be used with torrents and other P2P software anonymously, but it has expanded beyond that. It's basically better in every way.

Also, that botnet called zeronet is pretending to be is Freenet, which has been around for over 15 years. Also better in every way. Zeronet just forked some open source software (WebTorrent?) and added a botnet to it.

So I2P for normal Internet usage (it is like an uber proxy) and Freenet for hosting/viewing darkweb websites.

Pic unrelated

Just deleted my account. Was a waste of time anyways.

I like Zeronet… I wish namecoins were easier to get though.

127.0.0.1:43110/Talk.ZeroNetwork.bit/?Topic:1_1WeDfuFi18uBne938aNwZDwAuKPMDYQxn

???? Discord =
If you want to do chat, why not use XMPP? That's what it's meant for.

Explain please.