Seattle knocks out Natsoc user for wearing Swastika arm band

What courage /user/ wearing a Swastika arm band in communist Seattle gets attacked.

What a legend, we need more like him. Honor him with your best memes Holla Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sLByaw6SHRY
m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155731787894605&id=694484604
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He got beat up like a little bitch. He should have went full 1488 on their assess since he is going to lose his job or home now anyways since natsoc imagery. Also OP you are a fag for no link or information on the story.

What a dumbass. That's what he gets for pulling a retarded stunt and not checking his 6.

That dude looks like a giant faggot, though. You think people wore armbands and shit when they were taking the train to work in Nazi Germany?
Nah, they just dressed well. Don't dress like a fuckup.

I bet Seattle is no gun zone. At least he should have batton and knife

What the hell was he thinking? If he wanted to pull off this stunt, he should have had a few other people wear the armband and should have been much harder to knock out. He's lucky those subhumans didn't shank him and leave him to bleed out.

He looks like a fuckin' moron. Either that or this is fake.

I literally cannot find this anywhere else.

I am glad that people around here agree with me. When I see a bunch of posts like OP's (probably a shill), I start to think that MAYBE y'all suddenly think this shit is cool. Like THIS is what Hitler died for, some fat fuck with his badly-drawn swastika armband.

I dont think he is moron, just unprepared. He choosed to wear it as statement but didnt predicted sheeple will beat him to SHUT IT DOWN

I say to commies: "why do you feel comfortable running around with a hammer and sickle, that's about as stupid as running around with a swastika". It's fucking stupid, don't be confused. Having edgy political beliefs is one thing, shoving it in the faces of children and leftists (basically the same as children) is another. They don't deserve it.

Learn from his mistake. /thread

Here is the only video I've been able to find. youtu.be/sLByaw6SHRY

m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155731787894605&id=694484604

Kek tho

Exactly. If you dress like this, you're a moron. You're going to get blindsided. It's going to happen. You're making yourself a target to invisible enemies that blend into the crowd around you. You'll never see it coming. They're cowards. They don't fight face to face. He deserved this for being a moron. Maybe he'll learn to not be such a reddit tier, edgy faggot. He's probably a kekistani who's offensive for the "luls."

If you're going to walk around in a little LARP costume like this, then never do it alone. No matter how tough you think you are, or how many fights you've won. All it takes is a guy with a pipe to run up behind you, in typical cowardly commie fashion, and smack you in the back of the head, and you're done. If you've got four guys with you, that's ten eyes total looking around. Someone's more than likely going to spot, or hear, an attacker.

Who could have seen that coming? If a nigger tries to get close to you, it means he's trying to sucker punch you. Every time. Take the first hit.

This is the fake version, post the original with the guy wearing a communist arm band.

This reeks of a false flag.

That's where you're wrong kiddo. They've already deconstructed language, it means nothing to them. Instead you have to show the physically how they are wrong.