4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite mod for any game?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
206.223.147.214/index.html
strawpoll.me/11166051
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Come on over to the 4am cytube. Listen to music, post music, chat, or just simply lurk. Up to you. (Music from 4AM-6AM EST.)
cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater

I'm having a lovely night…

Dead thread, huh?

Morning everyone!

Finally feeling better mostly. Still coughing up nasty shit and tired but better than death.

Family is home which just fucking sucks. Moms stupid phone apparently fucks up the internet, didn't realize it until she came home yesterday and it immediately fucked up. Wish they'd leave again.

Good morning everybody!
How was your day/is your morning so far?
Looking forward to anything coming up?

didn't play a lot of modded shit. I got bored with it pretty quick usually, whether it be Skyrim or MInecraft. I never wanted to mod NV aside from some bug fixes, since I like the base game that much

Hello

Okay, still waiting for my game.

That's what you get for living in the alps.

Good to hear, I finished painting my Kill Squads

DemonSteele

Not absolute favorite, but Rise of the Mushroom Kingdom for dorf fort is bretty good if you want to add some extra shit to an already fun game. Yoshi's are pretty good war pets in it haha.

what game you waiting on?

Test

Blame the mods

I'm playing ocarina of time now, its so much better than MM. I haven't played OoT since MM came out honestly. Its amazing!

Ay user, whats good?

I suck at deus ex so I'm going to post in this thread.

Apparently I can't embed videos for some reason

Anyways, as usual I just wanna remind you guys, if you were ever bullied, harassed, or other wise hurt in your life, just remember one thing; You deserved it faggot.

There better be no tripfags here today

Rasslin, it's my return to PS2 remember?

And the people that would come when the mods nuked it. Just really worked.

Not you :^), but I did finish painting

thanks man

eh

Some Guy Serries

Thread is a litttle slow isn't it? How's it going fellas?

That sucks. Did you enjoy it while it lasted though?

I'm doing alright. Hopefully I wake up for school tomorrow. Probably shouldn't stay up too late but I suck at going to sleep early.

What's the video url?

Testing embedding again with weird Russian vaporwave shit I found while searching "cuum" in youtube

Seriously.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. All the avatarfags are still posting for the most part, just dropped avatars. We lost around a dozen or more pure anonymous posts on average each night cause of the shitposting the mods brought on the thread though.

Oh nice what you painting?

I mean, I really enjoy the crusade mod on M&B. Never really big on moddable games. The better question is what is the first type of mod you go for?

I have a question about new file names. I noticed that the same files have the same filename now, when I tried to save a pic I saw from an earlier thread again they had the same name. Pretty cool feature I guess but how does it work exactly? Pic not related

OOT is pretty good in a lot of ways. You playing the 3DS ReDux or the original?

I feel you, I got work tomorrow.

Oh right! you play DBZ Budokai 3

Probably CustomTF, or AGR which is based on CustomTF.

Well I gotta write a paper tomorrow. I get to write about "the individual and society" even though my teacher is a liberal motherfucker who will call me an ebul nazi if I write what I want to. Oh well, I'm gonna do it anyway.
Sick of dealing with my dickhead father. He's a dying man who is spending his time stirring up shit because he can.

I can't stop playing Team Fortress 2. I have 50 hours of time in the last 2 weeks. Why do I keep playing this fucking game? Everyone is a retard that can't into teamplay for shit and it drives me up the fucking wall, but I still love it. I wish Valve never fucked up matchmaking, shit blows.
I want a soda but there's none in the house. Oh well, water is pretty great still, been drinking a lot of it recently.
I wanna do PCI passthrough but all the guides are written by Archfaggots who don't explain shit, so getting it to work on Slackware will be a venture of it's own if I go through with it. Wish me luck fams.

I'm kinda tired but I'm here. How yall been?

I hate OOT because it's boring and love MM because it's super fun. I guess it's preference. Have you played Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon? It's what OOT should have been imho

Me 2

Peekaboo I see you

Howdy there Plank. How's your patient doin?

Very much this. Mods = fags.

do you not have access to the wireless access point firmware to ban her mac address?

The tripfags are here, I'm out.
Fuck mods tbh, can't even post repeating reaction images of the same shit without being called a avatafag

Didn't enjoy it at all. Was horribly sick with bronchitis the entire time. Was looking forward to it for at least a month too.

What you up to plank?

Small gameplay tweaks that fix issues I have.

Probably uses the thing that detects duplicate images and creates a name using that.

Nah. I look to it.

I wish I had the "We did it Patrick. We saved the city." clip.

morning
not getting enough done but making due
the way one looks forward to a car collision EVERYTHING

git gud

Come back soon! friend

CnC: Generals Aftershock mod. It expanded that game dramatically and made it way more fun.

Doing great. Just got into work and it's been really slow, only one guest in 3 hours.

Just remember this one handy tip, if you ever feel sad or down, just kill yourself :o

Functionality. I mod every Bethesda game to not feel like a retarded console port. Same with WoW and most mmorpgs, gotta have a slick ui.

TF2 is still a pretty fucking good game. Why don't you into Overwatch though, user?

I got the Kill Team box set and painted that up

QUESTION TIME: What's something you've been putting off buying that you wouldn't mind treating yourself to?

Here's hoping this second one survives the shipping process. If it doesn't arrive in working shape I will lose my fucking mind. Lucky for me the guy selling says "he ships bulletproof with it guaranteed to not be DOA" so I'm hopeful.

After that I dunno. Laserdisc Player or Consolized Neo Geo Holla Forums?

Should've read the spoiler, buddy.

The original on an emulator. I'm never a fan of any kind of rerelease of games. Feels dirty.

MM has a far better atmosphere and the transformation masks are nice. But exploration and item unlocks in it are so damn bad. It follows the same formula through out the whole game.

I've had more fun exploring in OoT in like 2 hours than I did my entire playthrough of MM. Found more neat stuff too.

Ha it fits perfectly

Oh my first patient died a while ago. I'm getting a new one on wednesday. She sounds like fun so I think it'll be a nice experience.

Not much right now. Going to listen to some records. I had a friend come over and we finished star wars and I showed him the first indiana jones movie. I'm going to have somewhat of a busy week as well.

Hope you at least get some sleep friend.

Goddammit I managed to avoid seeing one of these threads for almost a year. I'm slipping.

So is it true that these threads are full of insufferable tripfaggots now?

Morning. Are we still under attack?

I think my most favorite is the group of gun sound mods for insurgency. The ones that change all gun sounds into lewd ero noises by Japanese VAs.

good you?

good sound, reminds me of KrasniyB

This is fact famalam

Just one.

Why the actual fuck

I have a chance to play for this belt this upcoming weekend.

Majora's mask is barely better, but we're talking two of the best N64 games of all time, so it's nitpicking really.

Are you playing with the anti-aliasing hack through your gameshark to make the image super sharp, or are you emulating?

You can't really do much of anything here without somebody arbitrarily giving you shit for it. It gets grating after a while. I wish it would stop but I don't think that'll happen.

That some kind of fig or somethin?

Ive never saw any indiana jones movies tbh

Why busy?

Wait what is "patient" referring to?

I remember your frustrations from a previous thread on broken VCR. Good luck, user.

Thread has some pretty cancerous faggots in it, but, the cytu.be is generally chill as heck

I first thought it was a boxing or MMA belt.

does anybody remember that guy who post his steam account a few times in a few threads and he had like 400 hours each on two Tomb Raider games? He added me on steam today at random today, he might have added me from the Holla ForumsFGC steam group or something. Anyway he seems like a /soc/ fag

Good tip

I'm bored as fuck give my ideas for happy ancap memes

Spec marens and Space Commies in a box with rules on how to play smaller battles

Whats up user?

And blame the mods for banning avatars.

I'm looking into using some kind of hacks like that. More concerned with draw distance but I hear it makes the game pretty glitchy.

How hard is it to paint those anyway. Always thought it'd be annoying considering how small they are

Use the filters, block out whatever you don't like. Holla Forums's only as insufferable as you let it be.

I need new hardware first. I might get a new GPU for my birthday, we'll see. I'm really skeptical if I'll enjoy it or not, but everyone has it.

That's unfortunate. Good luck with the new one!

Jealous?

DAY 9 FAGITS WHO DRINKING WITH EM

Evening yozakura, I am enjoy my 9th day of the drinkaton, care to join me fam?

The one that allows me to kill children in the oblivion game

Why would you buy a vcr for that much?

The insufferable faggots in these threads are the ones spamming trying to get everyone else banned.

A bit you just have to be a bit focussed I don't go extremely detailed though

I'm not, have fun though.

I can't believe I'm still up, but I am.
Fucking kill me.

NEW 3DS or a WiiU
shit's too expensive to justify since I'll barely play them

Enjoy your kidney stone!

Post figs!

You got school or something tomorrow user?

Oh I thought someone was extremely scalping and you were being a good goy unless if what was said is Hyperbole

What are some games that need fan-made mods to fix issues?

I don't know man, I used to like having a pretty ui but now I really enjoy the minimalistic asthetic. Remove all the ui art, have basic stuff on the bottom of my screen.

blame the mods

No.

The only Camera I have good enough is my Vita one and I don't know how to transfer

I'm just waiting on getting a NES so I can play the dozen or so games I've bought this year. Pretty sure I'll get it for xmas though.

Betheshit games for one.

And maybe issues aren't the right word. More like tiny annoying things I think could be done better in games.

Vitas have cameras?

yeah and its a better camera than my Phone and 3DSs one

Nah, it's a professional editing deck. IT basically plays VHS at DVD levels, so it has a huge amount of features. Normal people never had these VCRs.

it has two

Vodka-chan is my love and my life.

Im not a little bitch like yourself, my liver and kidney can cope.

It was the first one I played fag, before I went back and played morrowwind the best one.

3DSs have cameras?

For what reason?

I get lost in the first area and run out of ammo. In human revolution I've been sniping them because I haven't got used to the cover system yet.

I've lost control but now after cleaning up the place and playing some vidya I feel more at ease.

It's arguably the best PS2 DBZ game there is. Some prefer Budokai Tenkaichi 2, but the wealth of content in Budokai 3 is ridiculous. this may be my nostalgia talking some too

fucking nice.
Got any crazy/irate guest stories for us?

a real PC to replace this shitty laptop. Gotta save another few paychecks first though.

I'll probably head off in another 45 minutes or so.

just knowing that a mod like that exists for Insurgency gives me the urge to play it.

Sounds fun! I'll go brew some more tea

So they could justifiy the launch price. I still remember buying it only to go down 100$ the next week.

I'm just starting slow though. So it'll be a while before I get to Budokai.

I'm gonna miss the bants lad

You still think you'll be able to use chat stuff while you are gone?

How much was it on launch? I really don't follow modern gaming at all.

Yeah. They aren't super impressive but they exist. If you have a real camera, or even a smartphone, it's rather pointless save for a few editing toys. It's mostly just for kids to play with, as far as I'm aware.

Where the fuck were you for the last 30 years? I've got like 10 NES systems in storage due to them being like $5 a piece at garage sales 10 years back.

(checked)
I'm supposed to. It's later in the day, so I might still make it, but fuck me I'll be destroyed tomorrow.
I spent all night trying to fall asleep, giving up, and watching people fuck with poo-in-loo scammers, all while contemplating my poor life choices. I didn't even realize it was this late, I just looked at the clock and it was exactly 4:20 blaze it yoLo :^)
I'm really sick of making people sad and letting people down, especially myself. I've barely had enough motivation to get myself to class, let alone do anything for myself. I've sunk 30+ hours into one game just because friends are playing with me, but other than that, I've just browsed the internet, fapped, and slept. I feel so despondent about everything.

honestly I get kinda lost in the first area too, remember to pay attention to dialogue and objectives

Good for you then, if it's that fancy $300 doesn't sound bad

Yeah it was an advertised feature, you know 3d pictures and shit but the camera is so shit that it didn't matter

okay well I'm going to sleep you guys have fun with whatever the fuck goes on in here now

I am not falling into this fucking cycle of despair again swear to christ

Irish tea?
Anything you are looking forward too than since you are asking every thread?

Got steam set up, can't figure out the IRC on my phone yet.

You're Poor AND you're a neet? You must be doing something wrong. Who pays your paychecks?

I'd bet its still better than my "smartphone" camera. Its one of those god awful pay as you go cheap ones.

I just didn't appreciate them back then. And I owned 2 at the time that I gave away.

see you tomorrow fam

Thanks for not being a whiny bitch!

here, have some KrasniyB

I thought most Neets were poor

It's not the worst camera in the world by any means, so maybe? Also I have the original 3DS model; the camera might be better on newer systems but I wouldn't know.

(checked)
Really shitty ones.

VHS is for niggers, hipsters and old people. Get your bitch ass self a Laserdisc player and then play frisbee with Jaws

Night!~

Sauce on song pls.

You should try like wine or something to help you sleep. And you need to do the thing where you don't play games/watch shows in bed or anything. Make the bed purely for sleep.

I saw you post like one thing from it yesterday right?

Another monitor.

I'm just giving you shit actually, as long as it's not anything post fallout 3/skyrim.

$300. I had trouble remembering, it has been a while. The vita was released 5 years ago.

You need to go outside, do something physical. Start up your body again, you're body is practically in just full sleep lazy mode. Get motivated maybe, work out.

That's rough. That's just like me with laserdisc & VHS. I never thought I would be into them & now I barely have any. I passed on & threw so many away.

Hindsight's a bitch isn't it?

I should go to bed but instead I'm making shitty memes

I volunteer for a hospice. So basically I visit and talk to patients that are terminally ill.

Thanks mang. I think it'll go fine.

School and then I have to visit my patient on wednesday. I don't think it will be overwhelming for me, if anything it's a little light.

You should probably go see the first 3 indiana jones movies as soon as you can rits. They're top notch movies.

Re-watching studio ghibli and disney movies while reminiscing about my childhood.

Damn fucking right it is. If I had all the consoles and games I gave away as a teen/kid I'd have at least 5k worth easy, maybe even up to 10k.

I always liked the trippy SFM shit to come out of TF2.

Of course. I've got plenty others to recommend whenever you're on the hunt for more PS2 games.

I'm drinking some mint tea right now. Had some Blueberry tea earlier today though, that shit's great.
well, nothing big is really coming up. I'm gonna start saving up to build a pc so I can get off this shitty laptop. Might go out of town in November to visit family for Thanksgiving, but otherwise it's just same old same old for me. My life isn't very eventful. Gotta keep studying my PTCB book too though.

Yeah $8/hr doesn't go very far.
At least my parents only charge me $40 a week for rent. I'd been living rent-free until just this month too

Holy fucking shit where has the time gone?

Don't you mean gay memes?

She'll kill your liver.

Sorry to break it to you, we're all just renegade AI's sent to fuck with you and you alone. Every single piece of conversation outside of ones with you are merely scripted exchanges to not arouse suspicioun. You're actually the only human left.

That's basically slavery. Why are you doing that to yourself?

honestly fam, it's mostly this guy

he does L4D2 stuff too

Tried that another night I couldn't fall asleep. It didn't work too well.
I live in my room. I try not to use my bed for anything else, but sometimes it's too tempting not to shitpost in bed and/or before bed.

I thought about this, but not only do I have no motivation to do so, I'm also terrified of looking like a fat fuck in public. Last year, I tried to pick up swimming. I went once, fat out and all, did two laps in the pool before getting so winded I could barely breathe, sat on the bleachers for half an hour catching my breath, and then went home, taking my asthma and my shattered dignity with me. Just put a fucking bullet through me, I want to die.

Why am I so good ad dubus?

Count calories you retard.

Maybe. I'll try and download them when my internets not shit.

Hope things are fun with the new patient!

My ego is so big I could easily see that being true.

If you are going to do it from bed at least try doing what I do. Lay on the opposite direction while awake and when trying to sleep. Think it works pretty well.

Are they really that bad?

Any of you guys ever put your legs over your head on the wall while jerking off so you could cum straight into your own mouth?

Haha me neither.

I haven't been in one of these threads for like 4 months. It only had one tripfag and one avatarfag back then. Kind of depressing that tripfags can't be a common user pleb like the rest of us.

You would sacrifice personal health and longterm happiness in fear of looking fat in front of normalfags? Row row fuck the faggots user, just do it and lose the fat.

It's okay though, we have piracy now.

Because it's a bump up from the $7.25 I started out at. Foodservice is hell. I've applied elsewhere, but never heard back. My only real out seems to be studying this book and getting certified as a Pharmacy Technician, from there it's pretty much a guaranteed job.

It's all about the carbs nigga, and cutting out as many as you possibly can. Drinking water/tea/coffee exclusively; no sugary drinks. If you eat/snack on a bunch of sweets, cut those out completely, replace that bowl of M&Ms with some granola or something.

I own Kiki's delivery service on VHS for that very reason.

Did it ever get a good exclusive?

Recently saw a video explaining how reality is fucked. Double slit experiment says a partical is not a particle unless it;s observed, so nothing exists unless it's being looked at proving god is always watching.

That, or reality is one giant feedback loop of people conforming reality exists just by looking at each other in a huge chain. Us being A.I.s probably isn't far off.

Sure user whatever you say user

I don't know but I want it back. I rather be in highschool, at least then I'd know not to be a social outcast because it's not worth it in the end.

I Am Ritsu

Gravity Rush

Sounds like A NIGGA NEED TO LAY OFF THE DRUGS

Makes the game tons of fun.
Also get the mods that make the IED cell phone detention to Nico's shout from Love live, the fire sound effects to play Night of fire from Initial D, smoke nades to play snoop dogg's voice on the bounces and deployments, and the sprint hard breathing sounds to how_to_draw_sanic.
Uploaded an old video, I think it has all the mods working if you want to see some of them.

Holy shit nigger kill yourself you fucking retard.
There are 3 macronutrients(prots, fats and carbs) and you need to have them all, don't spout your broscience here.
Also, granola is carbs you FUCKING RETARD

Gravity Rush, and it got a whole lot of worthwhile ports if you didn't want to hand over your shekels for a PissS4. It's pirable now and can play ps1/psp games, so I'd say its worth it.

3ds camera used to be used for more until poke x/y? came out? then people sent dick pics to too many children who added random people and the sending pic to friends got cut.

That was on the browser itself, not the app I got for it.
If anyone knows a good IRC app for phones let me know since the one I found is a shittttttt.

Fall out NV best Fallout.

Go watch Re:zero while reminiscing about suffering.

There is different types of tea from earl grey tea? wew lad.
Nothing big just means more comfy for you, and building a pc is always good, try save up for pieces than hopefully a deal comes along.
Whats PTCB too?

And 3DPD kills your heart your soul and your wallet.
So what?

Do lots of squats until you are not a fat fuck fam.

sure thing fam we believe you.
Totes.

Vita has a bunch of good weeb games.

pirateable

Tons of stories. Mostly involves drug addicts. This is the one that scared me the most, tho

Stop projecting.

ok

Everyone says the Vita has no games but I have like 25 games for it and 2 for my 3DS, which has nothing I want to play while the Vita has a fuckload

Somebody's a failed normalfag.

Any co-op or online games you guys playing? I'm bored.

(checked)
I know I'm going to have to eventually, but I can't muster up the willpower to do it.

I toss and turn too much in bed. I couldn't even tell you which way is "asleep" and which is "awake".

Keep going, I love these shitty jokes.

It didn't help that a bunch of fags were waiting for a lane to open up, either. To be honest, just because they're normalfags doesn't make it any less humiliating.

smdh tbh fam

Eat less. Problem solved.

Na….no…..if course not.

You uh, you work at McDonalds user?

I pray for you user. May all the eggs in your basket never break.

Goddamnit, man, why couldn't Mother Russia Bleeds be good? The one thing in my life I've been looking forward to recently and it goes and shits the bed. Hopefully Butterlord will be good.

Ask reg!

Its a common shill tactic. They try to make it sound like they have some form of authority by claiming to be here "back then"

They did the same thing last night. "I totally used to browse the thread but quit cause those avatarfags" Its always obvious.

At least you probably don't wake up all jacked up from sleeping in the same position all night like me.

I feel like reading this thread would give me some sort of venereal disease.

Aww gee thanks

Jokes on you, you're the other only human.
I'll admit to that, at least before. Now I'm deeply disguised as one.

It starts with controlling your carbs first anyways, which I find the hardest part.

qirc you nigger

Nah, just boredom since no one is here.

So fams I wan'ted to share one of the current plans for if shit goes bad with the change in ICANN

now in theory you should still be able to access Holla Forums using the IP address: 206.223.147.214/index.html

however if site turns kill, and all chans go kill, there is an option with zeronet called 0chan, right now it's ultra shit but it's good to have your bunkers down just in case

so look into it just to have your ass covered

3DS has lots of good games too, you have monhunt and Etrian Odyssey for it?
also tales of remakes

I did ask reg, the said some shitty one which wasn't even an irc.

Yeah shills are always such fags, they act the same as the people who say "My uncle works in nintendo so I know how to get mew"

doesn't work fag.

I remember it well because I was about to go on vacation.

As per my post 4 months ago, I lost 30 lb and went down three pants sizes from lifting, and lifting alone. Any retard that tells you to do cardio has never lost weight in any capacity. Cardio is shit for anything besides building stamina.

But its not even autistic tonight.

If you think this is bad what are you even doing on 8ch?

What makes this 0chan safe?

user you shouldn't check your own numbers, it's bad form

On the PS4 isn't it?

Quantum physics will blow your fucking MIND user.

It's just people talking about trivial things. Nothing's really meant to happen here that I'm aware of

No it's not.

HOLY SHIT LEANING AND PRONE?!

Fug you're right, most of the good games on it are multi-plat with the PS3 though portable is better

Yes, but only rather recently. It was on Vita alone for several years.

That's because you didn't post "back then".

So how would I make a Bane themed Kill Team mission

Oh did I miss something last night?
Reminder that only newfags think avatarfagging was nonexistent back then.

Very much this. Pretty cozy tonight if I do say so myself.

Yeah, but they're still better as a whole than the carbs and other shit you'd get from potato chips and other shitty junk food. Plus, carbs that your body doesn't break down and use turns to sugary fat. I didn't say to completely cut them out, but to totally dial-back on them. I would suggest pork rinds if they weren't so high in sodium, since they have 0 carbs.

There's all kinds of teas out there man. yeah that's my plan. Next paycheck I'm gonna buy two or three pieces and just work up to it.
PTCB = Pharmacy Technician Certification Board.

Nah, it's a local place. It's got some good perks, granted, with it being locally owned and managed. I can eat for free, anything, within reason. I Just can't take food home unless I purchase it, I can take drinks home though, a generally more casual atmosphere, it's not cold and corporate like a fast food restaurant.
IT has it's own frustrations as well though.

pretty great stuff

I know these circumstances

this is unfortunate times

Whatever you say chaim.

Pretty sure its the same guy actually. He proxies a few times so it looks like theres more people shitting on the thread than there really are. And he has no clue what he is talking about. See my other reply

REAL FUKN NYCKA HOURS

REAL RULE 8 HOURS

GTAB MONICA

who w/ a nycka? finna get sly up in here family CPT as a mug

que

I'd like to believe this happened. Good story.

and this isn't a sign for you? No alarms ringing?

Never be hyped for anything. Ever. If a game happens to be good that's a happy surprise.

If you're on Holla Forums you've already got it. Get down with the sickness.

Bookmarked. Thanks for the heads up.

How ya been DMX?

SMASH DAT FUKN REPORT BUTTON

CPT as a mug?

Huh?

What you up to dmx?

weeeeew

Glad you didn't get shanked user!

anything that requires me to think really hard is hard
Can't I just be a stupid nigger?

It's like you haven't been culturally enriched by Jamal yet.

Not all jacked up, but my arm is almost always fucked up because I sleep with it out. I'm a huge fag that hugs a pillow when I sleep. I wish I had a daki of my waifu, but I don't even have that many images of my waifu, let alone anything I could stick on a daki.

Going to the gym to lift is no less psychologically taxing than going to the gym to do cardio. I mean, I wish I could do long-distance cardio to lose weight instead, but it ain't happening.

I'm worried about a hell of a lot more things than being a fat fuck. It's just an easy thing to toss around to be upset about. The easiest, actually.

nice hitler dubs, whatis this twist

ayy fam

Oh course you posted here 4 months ago, but before that I don't remember seeing any "XD RITSU IS SO CUTE" autists back in 2015.

Useful stuff to prevent getting shot.

Tons.

That's still fucked user. If you work for TWELVE HOURS you don't even make $100. How are you ok with that?

This pretty much, half an hour of cardio will make you lose like, 200 cals, that's barely something.
Tbh if you all lurked /fit/ a bit before trying to lose weight you'd all be much better now.

To be fair Huey last year is worse than Ritsu is now

Whos your waifu again fam?

And you will probably have to get a custom one done. They really aren't as expensive as you would think. Think theres some good info about getting custom ones done on /mai/

I posted as Ritsu for a few months at the tail end of 2015, just not every night.

And I don't talk about her in thread nearly as much as you faggots like to claim.

colored people time monica shoot u already know

i'm good fam how bout you ? main u kno I can't stop peekin when slime be lookin like dat feel me

ayyyy

idk i was drinkin a lot then n I just told da label and "w/ a twist" 2 it.

spotted the American lol

well I mean

he was Huey

What kind of world are we stuck in?

here's another. I got some homeless guy stories, too, those are fun

I can tell you it definitely happened because not taking cash is an anti-pimp and whore measure

prostitution is done almost completely in cash

the whole thing is P2P bit torrent style and you can use TOR

is so

sup my nigga

doin good, how bout chu

welcoem fam

Good taste fam

yeah but I don't think that's in GO any more is it?

Get the fuck out commie

I'm convinced I have people pretending to be homeless in my area.

You always try to claim seniority when you're just some newcomer from that IRC. If I remember you talked about the waifu thing so much it became your identity. After that all you did was bitch about your failed relationship and muh figs.

everyone is bad

Thats fucking great.

You guys have time too?

Bookmarked. Thanks for the heads up.

NO ONE BETTER REPORT BEST AVATAR!

fucking homeless people
NO YOU CANNOT HAVE A CUP OF COFFEE

EVERY TIME I TELL YOU FAGGOTS YES YOU LOAD IT THE FUCK UP WITH SUGAR AND CREAM GET THE FUCK OUT

ISHYGDDT
I'm joking because Snake is cool and I've never read bezerk
Though the Mods and anti-avatar shills are shit

You're just delouse you can't buy $500 VCRs.

What's your trip called again?

shiieet fam jus got da young'n back down this nigga triflin as hell

ya'll niggas heard this bbc shit in our time shit. listenin bout pythagors monica shit is good mang. wish they did mo good quality radio shit, tv has it's entire budget eaten up on dumb ass triflin ass shit intrinsic in da fukn production values n what not monica.

we got two times monica. we got da kangz times when we wuz kangs. n we got colored people time dat let's us stay fly by showin up late.

YO SMASH DAT FUKN REPORT BUTTON FAMILY

I'm just complacent about it all I guess, used to it for the most part. I work around $30 hours a week, give or take a few hours. Like I said, I'm studying to get out of this shit hole though. At this point, I'm just biding my time.

heh

nuhuh

They said they would make the threads great again…it's the same shit…

You too user.

Did you know that communism is the very definition of communism?

Well it helps you

I like these a lot

Thats just my identity at this point. Not me talking about her.

Just keep making it obvious you don't browse the thread, just doing my work for me really.

Do you guys really believe the kangz thing?

u mean deez?

Wait, did you actually take that video title seriously?
That's insurgency user, go check it out on steam- uses source engine. They ported dust II as a custom map.

shit taste

Aight guys, I'm heading off to bed.

Sleep tight everybody, catch you guys on the flipside~

pan handeling is serious biz

in my area they just do that and live homeless

go back to reddit you nigger, stop allowing degeneracy heil hitler you fucking leftcuck

garrysmod, Halo SVP3, Brutal Doom,

Night Yoza!

Everyone should just post Ritsu pictures so nobody can tell the difference. Maybe we can have an actual discussion without tripfagatory coming into this.

These threads end way too fast now, I don't like it, sure the Avatarfags are shit but they last a while an it's about the same level of discussion we have now

HAHAHA JUST IGNORE YES K THX BAI ^_^

applejuice is best avatar

Look Lucky Punch then

T-thanks

this is some code geass r2 shit right here

I don't browse the threads you say? Didn't you say how your failed relationship helped you find your waifu? Didn't you bitch about your parents constantly?

4u that will be .05 Bitcoin© please

I did surprisingly

thank you fam

is a fact son. u got carfage, egypt w/ da pyramids n da ancient greeks had to be brothas man they had dat curly ass hair n shiet bruh. luk monica history b fucked up fam.

plus monica look at how da berbers n shit (under the guise of islam) mollywhopped da whole of norf africa n was creepin up on mediterannean niggas in spain n sicily n corsica n shieet.

yo dat shit wouldn't have been possible if we wuzn't kangzz monica ergo monica we wuz in fact and point kaaangggzz n substantially so.

ritsu wouldn't approve of me posting the ritsus that I have.

A lot of them aren't. Here in Texas, there's this popular spot by the highway in Lake Worth (I used to live in the apartments right next to the exit) where a lot of motherfuckers will go begging for cash. Asian girl in a cast with a crutch that comes waltzing over like a spring chicken at 5am, dudebrah that's constantly on his phone, and a guy that lives in a nice house two towns down that's been "traveling" for about seven years at this point. In his defense, he actually puts a lot of effort into looking homeless, but the tip-off for me (other than living in the area) is that his clothes somehow managed to be cleaner than mine every time I saw him. I don't know if that speaks volumes about him or myself, but I've been investing in better detergent since.

His shirts were really white, though. I was impressed.

I was on here 4months ago and there was plenty of avatar fags.
Been here since I joined which was the start of the year fag.

As long as there is vodka tea I will be happy.
Biggest prices might be the case/screen
Wew PTCB sounds tough, can you prescribe me vodka-chan onces you have completed it hoguh?

You good, nigger?

REPORTED YOU SICK FUCK

STOP MAKING FUN OF MEEEEEE

oh my god what

why would chansey

WHAT

Ain't .82 bit coin like $20

OH SHIT GUYS LOOK 8CH IS
under attack
by this shitty thread.

jej

I've been to Texas quite a few times because family. Easily the best state.

That seems like a solid way to end up at a waifu. I lyke it.

*A lot of them aren't homeless. Most of them are pretending.

There are lots of people that are actually homeless in the area that I live. Many of them are really humble folks, some live out of their cars while others work and do their best to get out of their rut. What infuriates me is that you'll have people like that while there's some pig fatty that hangs around the bazaar (that always seems to be closed?) around Christmas with a sign saying that she needs food, but only accepts cash. Me and my mom brought her a nice dinner once, turned us away. The nerve of these fucking panhandlers.

Why do you persecute me so?

sure thing

good n u nigga, keepn the fam in good

which radio shit ma nigga?

ya huh

thanks
got me laughing harder than it should have

oh, but I don't like insurgency

night fam

If everybody is ritsu then nobody is. It's like when your mom gets into something you like as a kid (pokemon for example).

It instantly becomes uncool.

This image is my spray in TF2 I LOVE IT

;p;

i know that's you ritsu
i know your using a vpn

we are in times of war

Shit in the shower and you pay the price It's all good now

I think we passed that point a long time ago.

Fucking gold.

Impostors are uncool.

Late night!

That thing has a 5% fucking drop chance on farfetch'd which already only spawn 10% of the time. Fucking stupid fuckers who designed that shit.

:^)

Nah fam it's $500

Oh, I don't deny that. This is a fantastic state, northside is great when you're not near Dallas and a lot of shit in the south (not too far south where there's cartel shit going on) is equally nice. It isn't a utopia or nothing, but a lot of the people are pretty wholesome, or at least willing to level with you.

Not in shitholes like Dallas and Austin. Dallas is nice if you wanna go to a dive or if you have some business there, but it's a shithole otherwise. Do not go there.

I would Rem post if I wanted t be an avatarfag. Don't kid yourself.

you're ritsu, he's ritsu, I"M ritsu

This thread is shit. Shut it down goyim.

breddy good user

Check out the oldfags we've got in this thread.

Yes goy fellow anonymous poster, let go. I'm kind of worried that people are still "upset" at the fact that I shitposted just enough to get everyone to hate the threads a second time.

I'd have to commission the art to stick on the daki first. Anime ain't free, you know.

I have this one super cool homeless guy who comes into my hotel once a week or so. He always approaches the desk, asks politely for coffee, and then goes over and grabs a cup.

Then he leaves, and on his way out he's always like "thanks, sincerely". The few times I've talked to him, he's been incredibly eloquent.

this board is shit
I think discord or chat channels will replace imageboards soon enough
Who's ready to leave?

I really should be sleeping right now but I just can't.

Not surprised.

Yeah true. Can't cost more than 100-200$ at the very high end. I don't think animu artists charge near as much as furry ones.

Post futa instead.

That is legitimately the only time that show has ever made me laugh.

You first

There's plenty of other options if you don't like this place.

No idea who you are or what you'll pick, but good luck with wherever you go.

fucking crazy fucks

Hey catbra, what part of the military are you going into? This is important for pub crawling.

I much rather not use spyware.

Futa is gay.
t. Faggot.

That's a good set keep posting it kike

eh who cares? if I did get banned Mark would be breaking the NAP so he'd be on my hitlist when the ancap paradise happens

Have you tried playing video games until you're too physically exhausted to go on? Also friendly reminder that changing all board themes to tomorrow or dark will help you set the mood for sleep. They're also the superior themes.

People have been calling Holla Forums "Holla Forums2.0" for at least 6 years now. It's not going to be fixed. Imageboards have entirely replaced BBS, and I highly doubt imageboards will have anything to replace them.

You should give insurgency a chance, it's a fun game to play as alu snackbars or burger operators.

Discord is reprehensible dogshit that I only use because Skype is even worse. There's already a chat channel, and I've been told it's bretty gud, but I don't lurk there because it's hard to say "I'm Anonymous" in a room full of avatarfags in an IRC channel.

$100-200 is an investment, though. A sizable one, I'm poor as fuck.
Damn nigga you on fire with those dubs tonight.

I hate discords and I hate chat channels too. I don't have any plan of leaving imageboards. I have no plan on ever returning to 4chins, though.

Ibs are nice, and a few frustrations won't keep me off of them. Chat rooms and that shit are a regression for the internet, its not going to happen.

The fags fear the catbra.

Chairforce
What is more important is the amount of alcohol I have access too in basic training.

Rem a qt.

there is only ritsu.
humanity is doomed

I don't have my lewd Megu folders
Fug

that's retarded, another migration will happen before voice chat replaces image boards

First I've heard of this. Is it really that shady? I've only used it once, to be fair.

Well fuck. That would have been a nice thing to point out for the review.

Discord is the next skype. It's great for clans and friends.
Nothing can match imageboards though, it's got it's own feel to it.

Thanks fam!

And yeah thats why I haven't got a custom daki done yet. One of these days hopefully. Its always hard to drop the few hundred bucks when I could just buy like 8 new figs instead.

We need a new catbra to protect the threads while you are away!

I play until I'm worn out then once I stop playing I seem to get some energy going again.

Tomorrow is the best theme by far.

You see me and a certain someone have been discussing how you could possibly go onto a pub crawl across the world. However that seems to be pretty shit for going out drinking. Any idea where you will be situated at if you do get through boot camp?

In their privacy policy they do collect up metadata about you. There was a post from Lainchan about it but I'm a little too tipsy to look for it.

well sure lots of games are made fun by roleplaying
Planetside and Warframe would be unplayable without it

bu nah man, nah

I guess that's true, but has retarded moderation ever actively supported it?
I just want off this wild ride.

Discord is pretty shit, I just want a superior program to replace it already.
I stopped visiting the 4am discord/irc but I can tell you the people are pretty alright, even though most of them already moved on from 4am threads. I still won't go back.

well of course that would happen

How did imageboards replace a wheel manufacturer that still exists?

Thanks for the tip. I almost never use discord but I'll remember that just in case.

Ritsu wasn't even best girl.

At this point, I'd argue that lack of action means they support it.

Bulletin board system

What a time to be alive.

How many times can we immigrate before we bleed out too many users? Most boards have suffered immensly already. Holla Forums and Holla Forums are the only ones with really quick posting now.

I'd like to continue shitposting on imageboards late into my 40's, but I doubt that's going to happen if TPP goes through. user will die.

That's been similar to most of the actual homeless I meet. There's this black guy that hangs out around a local McDonalds, though. The workers have just given up with him, he'll go firing through their trash and into their dumpster, and he'll start hooping and hollering while people are eating with their kids. I had headphones at the time, thankfully, but I did manage to count at least seven or eight instances of "nigga nigga fucking shit" before he decided it was time to go home.

In direct contrast, one of my old customers was a black lady that lived out of her car. Really nice lady, I used to hook her up with a little extra food to help her get by. Haven't seen much of her since I stopped working at that place, and it's kind of a shame imo.

strawpoll.me/11166051
strawpoll.me/11166051

To Shitposter Ritsu, he's the best… at being a big jerk who's stupid and his big ugly face is as dumb as a butt!

also
Cease these activites, user.

This explains EVERYTHING

You only left because people don't agree with muh Jesus. Stop being a gay nigger and cum back.

Into the trash it goes.

we all knew this would happen
but they did it anyway

the waifu wars never end

Well I mean the gun play is fun. Playing as support and throwing down suppressive fire is great.

I have no idea if it's still releveant but look through their privacy policy yourself and don't just trust some shitposter on the internet.

MEGU IS NOT FOR LEWD!
She is for consensual cuddling and headpatting.

it doesn't matter how many times we do it
chat programs are not going to replace imageboards until imagebaords are dead

BBC in our time, seem like they evaluate historical shit and what it means in a more modern context.

an ayyo to da mod dat threw me out a lil ban monica i'ma let u know fam

u got heart fam
i wanna fuk da shit out yo aspiration son

Not more ways to bully Reg-cord

Since you cannot avatar fag anymore I can leave the job in your hands.

A world wide pub crawl sounds like fun, chair force would make that easier by flying place to place
ANd basic is in woodburn by Blenheim, after basic I still have 'engineer training" which is for training for all the shit I need to do for Electronics Tech.
after that no idea.

you wont go back since you are scared of being bullied

I try my best

Azunyan did nothing wrong.

Better than traps.

until a sniper tags you in the skull

You reminded me that I declared a crusade versus the waifufags
Purge when?

Maybe you could fit it into something else. That, or you could do a re-review eventually. Go back and do some stuff over. See if your opinion has changed.

TPP most likely will go through. The thing is that I doubt its going to have any major effects except for shutting some stuff that distrubutes cp and the like on the clearnet down.

Piracy isn't a real enough issue for governments to chase down, neither is free speech, in the end I see sites like librechan, shit that skirts international laws like that going down.

I don't want this to go away, but I also believe based on my understanding of things, it won't.

megu is for lewd

Only in death does duty end.

All I want in this world is to pluck my waifu out of her miserable existence of a universe and lavish her with all of the love I can muster in my own. It's not my fault I have a terminal case of savior complex.

Don't forget VR user.
Someone post one of waifu sex simulator's videos

I always summon Konata. Also I make Megu lewd acceptable.

You're not doing suppressive fire right if that happens.

I'm having fun playing some old games.

The difference is I'd get banned for it.

Alright well, it's been fun, I hope at least some of you got a chuckle out of my shitty semi-oc, night!

That's always been the case, really.

In fact that's the reason I would stay

Night user!

Because they're the only boards that decided to move over when moot banned GG discussion. /tg/ only moved over because of all of the quest threads that clog the catalog to hell and back, /k/ moved to get away from all of the tripfags and the fact that 4/k/ is basically a Reddit page now. Everyone else who moved over either were crossboarders from Holla Forums or Holla Forums or agreed with the reasons Holla Forums and Holla Forums left.

At least it's fun to see how bad it'll get.

Try to keep us up to date on where you are fam. I might be able to go drinking with you if you somehow stay in the country.

Pick one.

Night fam, thanks for the chuckles.

(checked)
Wew nice digits

Azusa ain't bad, she's just the worst

Have you done your dooty?

Clearly you can't :^)

Fair enough. Where do you think the next movemet will be to?

you can tell I'm tired

Only super fags would ban you for the glory of cat bra.

I will stay in the country for a while, have a decent holiday length in xmas too.
need to visit you sometime though

Somewhere that appears to stand up for liberty and free speech, only to reneg upon getting bought and subverted by a larger entity.

Megu is for wizard loli posting
Konata is invited too
DO NOT SEXUALIZE THE MEGU

This man gets it.

Truly, you are worse than Griffith.

Better than Mio!

Those types like the various (1)s and shills in this thread tend to report me the constantly so

You have to remember that every imageboard is basically just immigrants moving from place to place. My own personal journey was 4chan way back when, into 7chan on Holla Forumsday, then moved to 78chan after 7 mods started being fucktards, then 78chan died cuz of autism, and wound up on 99chan. then I quit imageboards for 2 years and now I browse Holla Forums at work.

Every imageboard is some kind of immigrant movement, when one dies, they all flock to another one. It's just inevitable.

I hear ya fam, you're cool too>>
maybe, have not had good team play since 2142 to be honest

Your waifu isn't real. You will never rescue her. Life is cruel.

I'll be sure to bring Shizu and we'll have a jolly ol' time. I'll drink a bottle of vodka this weekend in your place!

fam pls
Get Shizu drunk anyway

The (((1)))'s are jew fags though.

That's a relief, I always thought we were in a "twiddle your thumbs until the end comes" scenario with it. Good to know.

Well yeah, I guarantee our userbase will splinter when it comes to whatever issue causes people to leave anyways. It's why there's a ton of dead bunker sites like endchan out there.
It's like watching everything fall apart. Might as well enjoy it, because you can't do shit.

If it doesn't jump over to another imageboard, it'll probably just fall apart and people will either not keep in contact or just use email or some other communication application.

pls I need her to be real so that she can rescue me in kind too.

god damn those tits are crazy

good night fam

wherever lets us call people faggot and nigger, which may be zeronet or i2p or normal net

What if myself leaving was the bantz and you all can't handle it? :^)

4AM is too close to the truth. They are trying to shut it down.

/sp/ is already gone and I don't think anyone will go there, Holla Forums is using 314chan and I don't think anyone else is, /a/ is using smuglo.li and nobody else is, and there's probably a whole lot of bunkers out there for other boards.

All I can do is hope they don't come here.

Megu is the lewdest suba, just you wait till they animate the part when she teases Kazuma in her home town endlessly.
I had boners when I read that volume

I think 8ch is officially dankweed. It doesn't show up in google search results right?

My fellow gentlemen robot

Last I checked, the only links that come up are Holla Forums.pl and articles about the site.

OH FUG

What could possibly go wrong?

Every immigrant movement loses people along the way. Eventually the userbase will be too small and die out. What then?

This is why I think chat channels or something like discord will make a rise. We will eventually need identities to pesrerve our culture soon. Unfortunately.

Most certainly not bantz. I don't care, I'm just here to call you a faggot!~

p.s. im fronk also

Depends if he can handle another round after tonight. Regardless I'm buying a bottle of vodka.

She is not for lewd.

YOU MONSTER

At this point, do you really want it to be preserved? We already hit our peak over a year ago.

you are my fam anyway, only a bitch can't handle more alcohol.

MORE! I NEED MORE SEXUAL ENERGY

It has been an honor shitposting with you guys.

You cuck

M-me too

I'd just miss you guys. ;..;

u lyk dat nigga in high noon

Kek

I've already accepted my fate, it's time to see it fall apart.

I wouldn't.

Always gotta be postin my cute ichigos fam

Its a damn shame that 8ch is falling apart. I miss that sense of hope during the first few exoduses.

posting is down sitewide, no boards have any posts made after 11:04 CEST.

however only Holla Forums & /g/ are EMPTY

something fishy's going on

something couldn't be slid so it had to be purged

fuck facebook

don't remember fronk

shit I like all the niggas in westerns

jej

I think I should go to bed before Holla Forums gets here

With any luck they'll be gone before I

With any luck Holla Forums won;t be here when you wake up.

I'm gonna attempt to pass out and get out before the halffuck get here. It's been fun, but let's not do this again soon. Not on a weeknight anyway.

good night fams

Fuck off with your boring shitty music

Night user! Good luck

Night!

Looking at the thread on 8/pol/ someone was uploading "top secret" things, whatever that means.

At least it was fun.

We were always here moshe

Drink until you kill your liver then drink even more!
The blessing of the drunk wolf will protect me from dying.
I should stop wifi posting.

the fourth Reich was never officially disolved and the current german government is an occupational one
nations rise and fall user but shitposting is forever

The blessing of Ethy-chan will lower the damage done to my liver!
Start shitposting rather than wifi posting fam.

you've peek my curiosity

Mods asleep, post megumin

I'll never find individual's like the ones who inhabit this board ever again. I'd miss this interaction. Moreso because I literally have no friends otherwise.

All social media can die. We're better off without it.

Maybe they have a picture of Micheal Obama's dick

I like to think that the EU is the newest Reich and is trying to make Europe so shit that everyone decides to purge. Too bad I know it's false.

It's happening.

Will do!

You got my attention.

It's bullshit that's the reason why 4chan is down, but I still believe it.

true we would be better off
but it won't happen

the truth is It's marxists communists instead of Nazis

Posting the slut megumin who has already bathed nake with Kazuma
CUCK

We hit bumplimit a while ago.

There is never too much megumin.

anyone wanna help me come up with a reason why I should be put on more adhd meds?

I think that's a rule I can live by.

no

but why do you even need the meds?

So long as things burn enough to cause everyone problems, I'm ok.

The excuse is maintenance, which is bullshit I can't believe.

Because you're posting from tor, put "excuses" as a subject in your post, are using an actual name and posting in a dead hidden thread at 6am in the morning.

Uhhhh, they're placebo's for a fake disorder so you can spend $100+ to pharmaceutical jews?

That's a bad reason. I don't know of any good reasons.

no

Why do you hurt me so?

When the hell did that get added as a feature? We're fucked then.

Have you tried not being a faggot?

good?

Yeah. Had that interview today. What a fucking mission that was
>car won't start but knew this for a long time because it's a fucking bomb and even the exploding part of the bomb is broken but at least it still ticks when you turn it on
>interview goes well but the guy has a massive jew nose and I couldn't stop thinking if I should drop "I'm jewish" into the conversation in hopes it would get me the job
Been a good day. Might spend the rest of tomorrow either playing Rimworld or being hung over.
Or both.

Don't usually do mods. I liked the extra turrets mod for rimworld though.

Large number of halfcucks incoming

not that long ago

Well I'm gonna go jack off to my waifu and go to bed. Later yalls.

Because I can.

OH FUG! It really is happening.

What a ride. Glad to hear all ended well. RTS vidya when?

Doesn't sound like you are going to get the job m8

Night yui!

night fam, don't get her pregnant kek

I mean come on. It's [current year], you need to be more inclusive. It's their culture.

We're fucked.

shieet monica i'm scared

time to strap up

I AM IN THE Holla Forums THREAD NOW

FUCK

>>>Holla Forums7379920

Like the other guy said, you blew it. A manager won't hire a person who panics when a problem strikes. I know that sounds rough, but that's how businesses usually work.

The fact that there's still people defending trying to convert faggots on 4cuck hurts.

We are doing this faggot.

What the ever living fuck is happening?

Yup the psychiatrist is basicly americas drug dealer and i spent this whole night doing actually non adhd things

man I was about to take off look at all this bullshit

Just remember, you aren't so cucked you defend using 4chan still.

Goodbye I am gone. Jesus is a pretty cool guy. Reminder to be happy.

The first thing you did wrong was go outside.
And if you are a jew go back to jewland fag.

Get the jew boy super drunk for me fam.
you more kiwi block than jew boy, you dingo baby

night megu

Thanks Megumin-fag! You be happy too.

how could I, it's all shit and shills over there and moot was a megafag

fuckit I'm out for the night, have a good one

night fam

Night fams

night it'll all be ok soon

Night user!

Just because Jesus died for your sins, doesn't mean you can keep committing sins in his name you nigger faggot.

the last thing they asked me was "when can you start?" so I'm fairly confident. I think that guy was a bit of a sperg because he couldn't even make eye contact with me.

Soon. I'll set up an AoE2 game in the RTS thread tomorrow.

oy vey we are all immigrants.
Hurry up and get the fuck down here before I become a normalfag wagecuck with no time to drink and you go die for israel.

But Jesus died so he can be a faggot! That's how these things work.

I'll try regardless faglord.

I've been meaning to check back into the RTS threads. I'll try join in AoE2 next time if time isn't against me.

Too bad Megumin who's a shit practices witchcraft and would be burnt at the stake if you actually followed your book :^)

I take back what I said. A sperg is just as bad as handling situations, so you might get in with some sympathy.

Make up brethren!

pic related

I leave on the 18th no time to visit you (((fam)))

There are limits though.

I'll have you know alohol were drinking alcohol five thousand years ago Before (((jesus))) and we are still drinking it now, alcohol is humanity's friend, for longer than (((jesus))) can I abandon a friend?

You better bitch.

We wouldn't be having this conversation if you weren't a heretic. I bet you even welcome kebab with open arms.

There isn't a limit. If there was, we would have known about it.

like I can be brethren to a nigger fam.
And you lot are the heretics here for not believing in the god emperor

even Reg surpasses (((Jesus's))) "non limits"

Please post the thread cap of the one user that watched the joke subs of ichigo marshmallow with her sister. I need to laugh at that again after being reminded of it with your images of them.

I don't trust you Satan.

Here, here.

Im-fucking-plying

Anyways, I gotta leave. All of you take care, be safe, don't let Hillary's death squads get you, play more good vidya, love your waifu, and remember: DEUS VULT.

Oh, so you welcome them with open legs?

Whatever you say, Satan

the rapture is coming

You should because I always speak the truth.

i think you meant to say Cheers!

The god emperor kills the satan.

Is it truth or is it (((truth)))

Stay safe

I don't know what to think of this.

Lots of things are coming Konata.

Enjoy it.

like my dick

Yukkuri are great. A lot of the stories are them getting absolutely fucking destroyed, but if you're into that, it's alright.

These make me question even more.

quick shot
Kagamin must be disappointed

Do not question my friend. Accept it.

ded thread

that means we can post unspoilered lewds

Sounds like a plan.

I have something better

This picture is offsetting for some reason

Please no.
I DON'T EVEN.

I do love me some lewds. Some post some lewd Megumin in place of me

Too late.

i can't even find my lewd megus sense they are mixed in with my other images

more moonrunes

wow what an anti-semite.

so are we dumping lewds of other people's waifus?

yes

orly?

orly.

Need to keep your images sorted somehow.

Oh yeah, that's the set I posted like a week ago.

I really like that last pic.

stop being a faggot

i've been slowly organizing them

well if you insist.

Even foxgirls arent immune at getting blacked

Some user posted an image tagging client software that's currently being worked on. I forgot the name, but I'll go and post it in the next thread since I have tomorrow off.

i presume you are referring to hydrus?

i'm not a huge fan of how the tagging any importing system works but it's not bad

It's pretty fucked up. I imagine they're just really tanned.

Whoa, mimi confirmed cuck.

Think that might be it. I have everything in it's own related folders, currently was trying to figure out how to make it auto tag all imports by containing folder name. By some weird logic, it wants to name by the first folder level from the directory, as in what it is in from the drive. Who the fuck uses reverse hierarchy categorization? You get more specific, not less when layering folders, what the fuck.
What I'm really missing is cross-category search. I can't find all my lewd images of anime series due to dumping NSFW stuff into my /e/ or /h/ folder, in which those are also subbed into regular base, subfolder >>>loli and subfolder >>>traps

So your dick is black and the rest of you is white?

Yes.

well i'm done here
farewell all

Yes.

Wew

Best way to end a 4AM thread
inb4 Clinton

You know you like feminine dick

Well it's clockout time. See you next time.

Later fags.