Daily Reminder Thread

First pic related is the hand of a Turkish soldier.

Second pic related is the hand of a British soldier during WW1.

Now stop going around thinking Europeans are only suppose to be white and that people from the Middle East are any different than a "normal" European.

the game is actually fun

there never has been a good battlefield game. It seems first person games are by their very nature shit.

Sorry for format. I am from Sweden.

SWEDEN YES

don't get me wrong, there's maybe a handful of good ones. the vast majority of it seems to be overwhelmingly poorly designed. I don't really subscribe to the "90% of everything is shit" way of thinking, but it's very possible that more than 90% of first person games are shit.

Yes, yes, those trips don't lie. I am from Sweden.

War games are total cancer. Games with military focus and all that warfare bullshit is absolute cancer that sucks out the fun of a game with their shitty stories of "muh war is bad i cry for muh lost bros semen fry" and their half-ass multiplayer. On top of all that, the only people that enjoy this shit are fucking teenage edgelords thinking they are mature because they are shooting virtual guns in an Internet battle in a romanticized war.

I don't buy it.

Yes, yes, I am from Sweden. The Somali bull is currently boning my wife, once he is finished I will eat his seed from her puss. This is how we celebrate the end of Monday in Sweden.

They were found to be extremely effective propaganda in getting the youth to voluntarily sign up to go off to fight and die for the ZOG. Deal with it.

EA started shilling early this time.

And you call yourself a Swede.

At no time would those graphics ever be impressive.

Would be considered substandard a decade ago.

I had a good book of chechoslovakian fables.

I'm bias in favour of Britain but people triumph over the world. What's left is in hope, but people do it themselves. The more love the better though.

You know even the UI looks like unpolished shit from some kind of copypasted mobile game.

Disgusting.

People only show their true colours when you're on your best behavior.

People should get better at showing off.
And the only thing you're entitled to display is your own history.

Anyone with some history is a human being.

People setting up cages only find out that they like putting things in cages.

You get better at what you do. Trying to be decent or hold some standard will make you better at that. Some bridges will be around to jump off and some hot springs to laze around on a sunday.

Carrying on about problems doesn't fix them. It's especially anoying to have them anounced as they're being overcome. It's barracking for them. Do things and do them quietly. People need their attention for what they're doing.

You can talk about it after, when you're relaxed and there is some peace made.

The problems were no match and they can be further forgotten making way for better things, by talking about better things.

It's supposed to be an alternative history. The horse is clearly a nounpunk steed.

Fuck off gook.

the think that bothers me the most about the battelfield series is that their fans claim it to be a hardcore realistic shooter.You can't tell them otherwise or your a 'COD FANBOY HAHAHA'

you're* fuck

If I wanted your opinion i'd have asked for it.

The shots would be done much faster, allowing for more detail and action present.

I like the TV look. Present part of something else. Already into where it's going. Can't press pause because what is shown is not a still image.

Digital like the damned germans that invented it depict things as already done, and done by them. Shown as false and lacking, whatever it is.

Good thing a war against that was won.

What the fuck are you even trying to say?

Nvm, you're just baiting

Oh my fucking god, that's the fucking Star Wars Cucklefront engine.

How in god's name is this in any way NOT a shit game?

Dra åt helvete din jävla hanrej.

OP, you're gay, and Sweden is doomed. Stop taking it up the ass from Ahmed.

Your taste is truly shit user.

Don't you have to take care of your wife's son or something? Why bother shitting up Holla Forums even more?

I honestly have no idea why they didnt just make the game a steampunk/deiselpunk version of WW1, rather than this pseudo alternate history crap. At least then you could say all the shitskins just add to the dystopian aspect of steampunk.