Lost games

Have you ever had a copy of a game that you lost? I remember playing Demon's Souls but I cannot find it anywhere in my house. I've also lost my entire DS collection (about 15 games) on a band trip.

What a gay

My Super Mario Sunshine disappeared.

ive had entire collections stolen fucking niggers

I threw away the boxes and manuals of post n64 games because I was a dumbass.

A friend once lent me Morrowind and I played the shit out of it, gave back the disc full of scratches and for some reason he forgot it was me.

my mummy through away our n64 and super Nintendo and all of the games because they were "old" and "didn't work"

he didn't forget hes just waiting for his time to strike

he killed himself

One time I found a working pokemon crystal cartrage at my middle school tennis court. I didn't even play video games but I took it anyway.

I lent a friend age of empires gold edition and I wasn't home when he brought it back, so what did he do?

He left it under the door mat and never told me. So for weeks it was underneath getting scratched to shit until I eventually found it.

but seriously im sorry user may he find peace

I don't believe in ghosts. I have another story but it isn't vidya :^). Back in what you burgers call Elementary school, when Yugioh was at the peak of its popularity, I started a gang of card thieves. One man would talk to a mark and the other would ask to look through his deck, when a good card was found they'd put it up their fat sleeve (mandatory uniform) and return the deck to the mark. If the mark caught on we would call on others as witnesses and harass the mark so much that even his friends wouldn't stay by him.

fzero GX, pokemon gold, and diablo 2

I borrowed Sunshine but person moved away suddenly before I can return it. You're not that person are you?

I've bought Metroid Zero Mission three times because it's the one game I keep losing track of

I wasn't angry, just confused about why he would even do that in the first place.

pokemon silver, gold and leaf green gave him to a friend of mine for a while never seen him since then, now he's like 30 and he's had my game for like 15 years nfs undercover, ass creed brotherhood and r6 vegas 2

I don't really feel bad for the latter ones but hell do I regret losing those pokemon games and throwing away the boxes like the stupid dipshit I was

Why anyone would steal video games, when they can pirate them?

I lost the 2nd CD for Code Veronica on dreamcast…I never did finish that game

I lost my copy of Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, along with a bunch of other GBA games. Which was a shame because I really wanted to replay that game

I vividly remember playing Stalker at one point in my life but i can't find a Disc of it anywhere, which is really odd because i'm autisticly orderly with my game collection.

It's come to the point where i'm seriously considering that i maybe never actually played Stalker and just dreamed it.

What about the opposite? Can't recall any games being stolen or lost, but there's a few I can't remember how I even got in the first place. Like Brave Fencer Musashi. I can't remember if I bought it myself or a friend gave me a copy, but I still have it, and I really can't even say how I acquired it at this point.

Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga is at least really damn cheap if you still want to get an actual cart of it. It's like $12 at most where I live, at least as far as cart only goes.

I've lost my entire bootleg NES collection.

I had dragon age 2
Got so mad that it sucked i tossed it in the closet or something
Now I have no idea where it is
Good riddance

I've "lost" 5 copies of Final Fantasy Tactics, but now I own it on PSN so thankfully I can't lose it again. I once had a former friend get into my car and just slam his feet down on a game he saw on the floor, and I was pissed, so I made him get the fuck out of my car and hand me the money to replace it before I'd let him back in the car.

So between people who used to be my friends stealing my FFT copies (and other games, including a CD copy of Duke Nukem 3D and Duke It Out in DC), and friends who are just negligent, I've lost physical copies over the years. Sometimes I replaced them, sometimes I didn't.

the zone is calling to you STALKER

X Command Mission on the GC. To this day, I still have no fucking idea where it went…

Still trying to find my warcraft 3 battle chest, wanted to play with a few friends online but I can't find the thing

You're pretty fuckin' stupid, aren't you? How would you lose something if you never had it?

A few, but the ones that hurt most are

It really was a fucking bummer. especially since I loved playing Gauntlet

Paraworld
It's somewhere in my damn house, too, I just don't know where

One time, I thought I lost my copy of Abe's Odyssey. I mean, I had vivid memories of playing the shit out of it… and I had the save file on my memory card… but I just could not find the fucking game anywhere in my collection.

But then I realized I had rented it, back when renting games was still a thing you could do.